+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Symbolism Communication - decoding hidden communication within the mainstream media

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Question Symbolism Communication - decoding hidden communication within the mainstream media

There's a website I'd like to share with everyone.

I think sometime in 2019 a user calling him or herself Symbol Decodes started to post interpretation of Q posts on Twitter. Without ever getting a massive following, they did start to attract an audience and would occasionally feature in the 'notables' of the QResearchers.

As Social media clamped down on all things Q, Symbols Decode disappeared, along with a large number of intriguing tweets which took seemingly trivial stories from the mainstream media and re-interpreted them in the context of the secret war which the Q narrative claims is ongoing even now.

Around January SymbolDecode resurfaced, now posting on their own blog:

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/

Quote You likely did not have had the advantage of being taught the true form of the world when you were a child, but it’s never to late learn a new language.

To understand how major events are planned in plain sight.

How they are planned far in advance.

To understand why so many powerful people have unique names

To understand why so many irrelevant events get reported over and over again for generations.

To understand why so many silly things get major news attention.

There are many disinfo pushes that try and prevent you from seeing the true face of it. https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...oding-disinfo/ A common theme in that disinfo is that they simply assert things with a “just trust me” but here I welcome scrutiny, I’m not always right but I do show you exactly why I think what I think at every stage.

I suggest clicking on Post List to begin and just picking a topic or person of interest to you. You won’t get it right away, but over time it may just click.
    In their own words, SymbolsDecode has autism and believes this has helped them in decoding these messages. I don't always agree with their view, but as the quote above suggests they provide evidence for their conclusions and are good at admitting when they are short of evidence.

The world as seen through their eyes is a very different place. In some senses it's far more down to earth than some of the Q interpretations I've read. In other ways as the decodes continue, far, far stranger, with staggering levels of deception at work all around our uncomprehending eyes. If they SD is right on all their decodes then there's vast holes in the current scientific model, enormous falsification of the historical record and more.

At times reading these decodes I've wondered if this is the work of one maverick voice, or another intelligence operation, joining the dots that we've been unable to do for themselves. I lean still towards the former, but don't discount the latter.

I'm finding a lot of insights within this site and much food for thought. I'm looking at the trivial items in news stories with a new eye and without fully endorsing everything SD has postulated, I think this is a site well worth exploring.

I'd be very interested what others make of it!

(Note to Mods: This has some Q content, but I think it may go beyond that area and I'd also like to reach members who may not subscribe to that source so I've placed it in 'Conspiracy Research' and trust you will know if there's a better place for it to live )

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

angelfire (12th May 2021), atman (2nd May 2021), Ben (17th April 2021), Bluegreen (29th May 2021), Brigantia (27th April 2021), earthdreamer (26th April 2021), East Sun (27th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2021), Gekko (8th June 2021), Gemma13 (18th April 2021), Harmony (26th April 2021), haroldsails (17th April 2021), Icare (26th April 2021), janette (27th April 2021), kfm27917 (29th May 2021), Matthew (7th February 2022), Mercedes (17th April 2021), mountain_jim (17th April 2021), O Donna (25th May 2021), Pam (6th May 2021), pueblo (15th June 2021), RunningDeer (30th March 2022), Sérénité (26th April 2021), TelosianEmbrace (15th June 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021), TomKat (17th April 2021), toppy (17th April 2021), Violet3 (30th May 2021), wondering (27th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Symbolism Communication - decoding hidden communication within the mainstream media

This was a very interesting look at 'The Finders'

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...g-the-finders/

SymbolDecode has gone through all the documentation, much of it released not that long ago. A very odd organisation with roots that seem to go back into MK Ultra and the CIA.

The post seeks to extrapolate that template onto other events, Dutroux in Belgium, Saville in the UK etc. I'm not sure this fully works, but it's got me thinking.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

atman (2nd May 2021), Brigantia (27th April 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), haroldsails (28th April 2021), Icare (26th April 2021), janette (27th April 2021), Jim_Duyer (25th May 2021), kfm27917 (29th May 2021), mountain_jim (26th April 2021), O Donna (25th May 2021), Sérénité (26th April 2021), wondering (27th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,055 times in 868 posts

Default Re: Symbolism Communication - decoding hidden communication within the mainstream media

Symbolism will be their downfall (we can only pray!)

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

atman (2nd May 2021), Brigantia (27th April 2021), Docim369 (26th April 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), haroldsails (28th April 2021), Icare (26th April 2021), janette (27th April 2021), mountain_jim (26th April 2021), O Donna (25th May 2021), wondering (27th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    Symbolism will be their downfall (we can only pray!)
    Let's hope so. For that to happen, there will need to be a great awakening, perhaps we can see the signs of that happening at the moment? I'd like to think so anyway even if the progress seems slow, I think there are more people questioning some of the long held assertions and truisms that hold the current system together.

Maybe Avalon is a part of that and perhaps Symbolism Decode as well? On that note, another update from Symbol Decode. This one has some interesting observations on media both old and new.

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...e-a-long-time/

There's a lot in this one. Ranging across the years from King Kong and Popeye to Pokemon and Nintendo. It expands the South Park reference and makes a more convincing case for some disclosure/comms work being undertaken in that show. I'd encourage people to explore this site for themselves but this conclusion I think is of interest:

Quote Did I learn anything about Pokemon? A little… I think these games are a bit of tutoring when one thinks in terms of comms. Each “monster” symbolizing much the same way comms agents use animals with various elements to send messages, with a giant variety of monsters based on animals, it may give an easy kids mode version of a comms library. A way to tune the mind into thinking with symbols.

Course anyone not already comms aware would get nothing from it, but then that’s the way the whole world operates as I’m demonstrating with this post.

This doesn’t mean everything has comms in it, but it does mean those that speak them are the ones that get the jobs, and usually they are going to integrate them into their work. The most promoted things will be the ones that are going to be sending comms relevant to the timeframe they are promoted.

People often misunderstand the structure, the majority of the people that know comms are all unconnected with any larger governing body. Instead answering to their business to keep their livelihood. This is built this way purposefully to mitigate risk. Tt’s only thru their own blackmail that keeps them in check that they gain the strings.

I believe those strings are now at a point where the people underneath them got so sick of it, they rebelled, and that’s the current age of transition we are in right now.
    Transitions recently even with the people on the lowest media rungs. Note Musk talks about his game playing monkey being on twitch soon.
    Quote Probably something to dig up there, but I don’t intend on making game decodes a habit, this post is special. It’s mostly just to show that comms are everywhere, I decoded things I wouldn’t normally touch here and tie them into everything else. Next post I’ll go back to my more standard decoding with standard news and history as I think it’s easier for most to digest.
    Food for thought?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th May 2021), Brigantia (27th April 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), haroldsails (28th April 2021), janette (27th April 2021), kfm27917 (29th May 2021), mountain_jim (26th April 2021), O Donna (25th May 2021), Sérénité (26th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,055 times in 868 posts

Thanks I’ve book marked that link Journeyman to come back and read.
    I think what’s going on currently will open a lot of people’s eyes, if not already, by September there will come a tipping point for one reason or another where people will be forced to dig deep about what’s really going on.

It only takes one seed of doubt to make people question and look at everything twice from that point onwards doesn’t it.

The more you look the more you see

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Brigantia (27th April 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), haroldsails (28th April 2021), janette (27th April 2021), Journeyman (27th April 2021), O Donna (25th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Thanks for linking to this guy and I appreciate you bumping the thread with a post as it reminds me to take a look.

I don't try to see or fully understand all his connections, nor do I place any faith in it, but I do love browsing through his stuff.

The complexity of his cryptic mind process fascinates me and I am rewarded for my time with interesting news and information links that I would not normally have come across.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Brigantia (27th April 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), haroldsails (28th April 2021), janette (27th April 2021), Journeyman (27th April 2021), O Donna (25th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Thanks for linking to this guy and I appreciate you bumping the thread with a post as it reminds me to take a look.

I don't try to see or fully understand all his connections, nor do I place any faith in it, but I do love browsing through his stuff.

The complexity of his cryptic mind process fascinates me and I am rewarded for my time with interesting news and information links that I would not normally have come across.
    I don't understand it all fully either but as you say, it's fascinating and some of the connections that he makes are very interesting indeed. Gaming is an unknown area for me but I found what he has to say about South Park very interesting; I used to watch it but found it quite dark and felt it was a tool to steer people in a rabbit hole direction that I couldn't quite fathom.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Gekko (15th June 2021), haroldsails (28th April 2021), janette (27th April 2021), Journeyman (27th April 2021), O Donna (25th May 2021), wondering (27th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's another update been posted and it does a good job of summing up my feelings on SC's posts.

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...d-false-flags/

At first glance, this one seems absurd. SC is making links between stories about new fast food sandwiches and MK Ultra killings and blackmail operations. As I'm reading it I find myself questioning the author's sanity and my own for reading it.

And yet...

I keep reading and maybe, just maybe there's something there.

The McDonalds ice cream machine thing sounds absurd, but watch the video, there's a lot there.

The old Ronald Mcdonald ads are creepy in themselves, but the association between the clown, Bozo and NASA is odd.

I'm fascinated by what other people make of this because my view is you have to be somewhat down the rabbit hole to get this, but if you are there or thereabouts, then it starts to fit in with an awful lot of other things that otherwise don't make sense.

How do you exercise control without leaving a trace? You setup large informal networks which you don't have any direct involvement with. If you can do this and still make money at the same time, even better.

It's interesting to look at some of these nonsensical 'filler' news stories such as the battle of the Joshes which feature in this post. Are these organic human led events which newspapers use as cheap filler and human interest? Or are at least some of them intelligence operations designed as comms for a small subsection of the populace who are trained in seeing double meanings and acting upon them. In the world he's describing, a cartoon becomes a job offer, a human interest news story an offer of clemency for rogue agents.

If this how the world works? Or is this pattern recognition gone astray?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (7th May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), O Donna (25th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Oh and here's a first, a positive story on the vaccines!

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...ical-thinking/

Quote That’s my perspective, but then I decoded the vaccines as a good thing from the start last year when the comms first appeared. I have that decoded on the blog here https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...ction-and-vax/ and while I have had made minor corrections on the specifics of what was going on, I never at any point saw vaccines as a 666 op. The comms simply didn’t support that perspective.

If anything the comms have always seemed to suggest Vaccines were putting the 666 in tracking monitors and potentially one wrong move away from execution.

11/16/2020 As New Vaccines Near Delivery, General in Charge of Distribution Says He’s ‘Ready to Execute’ https://www.military.com/daily-news/...y-execute.html

Just because the vaccine may not fulfil it’s stated biological promise, this does not mean the 157 Billion dollars spent on them was wasted. https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/musi...25/vi-BB1geqdk

There is a reason why they Trump named the new military branch dealing with satellites as “Space Force” and the Vaccine push as “Operation Warp Speed” – and it’s the same reason Putin’s Vaccine is named after a satellite they shot into space. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputni...VID-19_vaccine What logic is there to name these things after orbiting space craft other than comms?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th June 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's a lot coming from SD recently. This time they're touching on the building of the Pentagon, early Walt Disney, Teddy Bears and a section which could forever change the way you view 'Winnie the Pooh':

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...-reagan-trump/

Or not, as the case may be!

There's an interesting exchange in the comments for this one on SD's decoding 'Nuclear' stories to equate to blackmail. It's one of the more 'out there' of their interpretations, not least because they go on to question if nuclear weapons really exist in the way that we've been told. One of the commenters picks up this, just as @Mountain_Jim has on here, so it's worth reading the exchange to get an insight into the content creators approach.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (6th May 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The decodes from this person continue to intrigue. I won't post every additional one here, but it's safe to say that they continue to be a mixture, both compelling and sometimes they feel like quite a stretch.

As an example, recent posts referenced Hollywood movies such as smokey and the bandit and Star Wars. Elements of these movies could fall into the framework proposed by symbolcoms, but given how ubiquitous some of the commas identified are (see below) there's also the danger that they are reading into something which simply has some elements in common.

I think they are on slightly firmer ground when they look at the odd stories that seem to effortlessly receive massive attention, like the ocean spray / fleetwood mac skateboard one in another recent post. They do feel like there's double meanings to be teased out and of course once you accept the possibility that msm is being used in this way, some of those silly stories may make a little more sense.

There's an index of the decodes available here:

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...-placeholders/

I think anyone new to this would need to give at least a few of the decodes a proper read to get a feel for them. Perhaps the best incentive I could give for this investment is that although the story of our world which is told is at times a grim one, there's also rooms for optimism if, as the autho suggests, a power shift has already occurred.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (26th May 2021), Brigantia (29th May 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Wow he really is a master of Apophenia. Still haven't read many. And can't follow a lot of it . . . but what a ride.  It's like taking a break from our structured reality to stroll through a universe of jigsaw puzzle pieces. Love it!

In his intetesting Elon Musk jigsaw I did enjoy finding out that in the 1953 Mars Project book Von Braun writes about a representative democracy on Mars in which the president-like leader is called Elon".

Didn't know that and it got my own mind branching out into wondering if Von Braun did, or had access to, a remote viewer.  That's one hell of a coincidence.

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...sk-the-x-bank/

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ben (26th May 2021), Brigantia (29th May 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), Journeyman (25th May 2021), mountain_jim (25th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow he really is a master of Apophenia. Still haven't read many. And can't follow a lot of it . . . but what a ride.  It's like taking a break from our structured reality to stroll through a universe of jigsaw puzzle pieces. Love it!

In his intetesting Elon Musk jigsaw I did enjoy finding out that in the 1953 Mars Project book Von Braun writes about a representative democracy on Mars in which the president-like leader is called Elon".

Didn't know that and it got my own mind branching out into wondering if Von Braun did, or had access to, a remote viewer.  That's one hell of a coincidence.

I didn't know there was a term for that mindset and had to look it up*, but Apophenia is such a great description for Symbolcomms. Give this person a book of nursery rhymes and the ingredients of a creme brulee and they'll come back with the identity of the team that killed Kennedy and the winner of next week's 4:15 from Kempton...

So, there's a lot on the site as I've said before, but the issues around the Vaccine program are first and foremost on many of our minds at the moment, so I thought I'd post this update here so that others could take a look:

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...-grand-juries/

Needless to say, if this interpretation is correct then an awful lot of other sources are false, or if that's too prejudicial to people who may be operating in good faith on bad info, significantly misled. I don't have a good handle on what's really happening at the moment other than the conviction that there's vast amounts of disinformation being circulated and perhaps a concerted effort to keep people afraid and divided. To what end and at whose direction is yet another question without a ready answer, factions within the ruling elite or a distraction operation to cover a critical moment in the administration of vaccinations?

(* If anyone else needed to know, Apophenia is the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between seemingly unrelated things. thanks for a new word Gemma

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (29th May 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), mountain_jim (29th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

I didn't know there was a term for that mindset and had to look it up*, but Apophenia is such a great description for Symbolcomms. Give this person a book of nursery rhymes and the ingredients of a creme brulee and they'll come back with the identity of the team that killed Kennedy and the winner of next week's 4:15 from Kempton...

So, there's a lot on the site as I've said before, but the issues around the Vaccine program are first and foremost on many of our minds at the moment, so I thought I'd post this update here so that others could take a look:

Needless to say, if this interpretation is correct then an awful lot of other sources are false, or if that's too prejudicial to people who may be operating in good faith on bad info, significantly misled. I don't have a good handle on what's really happening at the moment other than the conviction that there's vast amounts of disinformation being circulated and perhaps a concerted effort to keep people afraid and divided. To what end and at whose direction is yet another question without a ready answer, factions within the ruling elite or a distraction operation to cover a critical moment in the administration of vaccinations?

(* If anyone else needed to know, Apophenia is the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between seemingly unrelated things. thanks for a new word Gemma
    He writes

Quote Some have engaged in mental gymnastics to pretend like he doesn’t support the vaccine, but neither Q nor Trump has ever said a single bad word about any of the COVID vaccines.

Fact: Q and Trump have called out past Vaccines that were bad, and so it stands to reason if the new ones were bad they’d do it there too.
    Stands to reason? I don't think so. Experimental RNA genetic alterations without any longterm testing first? They would have no way of knowing just how bad or good the jabs are at this point - but some scientists are making cases against the tech and we all hope the long-term is not as bad for these experiment subjects as they fear.

He does have a point that fear is being spread by claims of what the french virologist Montagnier supposedly said when that was not what he actually said, per many who listened/translated.

Quote I’m not saying to get vaccinated. I’ve come to realize that for the masses the only likely benefit in getting vaccinated is peace of mind....
    In my view, only if one does not do any real research but believes the MSM/controlled messaging, is peace of mind possible from this - and that is not based on any long term animal or human testing data at all.

I agree that there is much of interest in this treatment of comms here - but at this point I can't agree with the rapid 'vaccine' program being a positive for Trump at all.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th May 2021 at 13:01.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th June 2021), Brigantia (29th May 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), Journeyman (3rd June 2021), Mike Gorman (15th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=mountain_jim;1430974]

He writes

Quote Some have engaged in mental gymnastics to pretend like he doesn’t support the vaccine, but neither Q nor Trump has ever said a single bad word about any of the COVID vaccines.

Fact: Q and Trump have called out past Vaccines that were bad, and so it stands to reason if the new ones were bad they’d do it there too.
    Stands to reason? I don't think so. Experimental RNA genetic alterations without any longterm testing first? They would have no way of knowing just how bad or good the jabs are at this point - but some scientists are making cases against the tech and we all hope the long-term is not as bad for these experiment subjects as they fear.

He does have a point that fear is being spread by claims of what the french virologist Montagnier supposedly said when that was not what he actually said, per many who listened/translated.

Quote I’m not saying to get vaccinated. I’ve come to realize that for the masses the only likely benefit in getting vaccinated is peace of mind....
    In my view, only if one does not do any real research but believes the MSM/controlled messaging, is peace of mind possible from this - and that is not based on any long term animal or human testing data at all.

I agree that there is much of interest in this treatment of comms here - but at this point I can't agree with the rapid 'vaccine' program being a positive for Trump at all.
    It was interesting that he says by far the biggest pushback he's got has been when he took a positive stance on the vaccines. Clearly there's a disconnect between alternative/truth seekers who may be open to the Q narrative and the rosy 'greatest achievement' take on the vax indicatives.

Other than feeling there's massive levels of disinformation and manipulation at work I still don't know what the truth really is, or if there even is one truth, there could be different forces at work in the different vaccines and I've also seen an alleged document suggesting many of them are saline as testing is still underway, but this time on a population that believe they're being given life saving injections.

The Luc Montaigner '2 years' quote was repudiated by RAIR where the original interview was conducted. The sort of thing that does harm in more than one way, terrifying those who read it, but also then bringing the alt community into disrepute and making it harder for scientists like Montaigner to make their arguments.

Anyway the decodes continue:

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...d-pop-culture/

On this one I'd direct your attention to the very interesting correlations between nuclear power plant incidents and subsequent political developments.

There's also some stuff on 'Friends' which I'm a bit more sceptical about, but there's no doubt that with this persons mindset a lot of writing that appears odd or uninspired could be holding double meanings.

The question and answer at the bottom are also interesting because if the world of TPTB really has been working to these hidden commands there are big questions to answer on the logistics of it, how rewards are delivered etc.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (15th June 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), mountain_jim (3rd June 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In this post they've set their sights on internet memes:

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/blog/

Having lived through this period as a relatively early internet adopter/watcher this is very interesting for me. That whole question of why one meme works and another doesn't has typically been explained as an example of Darwinian natural selection, but if there's been control of 'algorithm power' built into the system since the earliest days of user generated content, which isn't such a wild claim, then the contention that these memes have been used for comms doesn't seem quite as far fetched as it may otherwise do.

At least to me!

I think the reason I've been drawn to these posts is that on some level they correspond to some of the signs of a global conflict taking place just beneath the surface of everyday awareness. In much the same way as there are strategically significant factories exploding across the world and lots of ships sinking but no-one seems to make a connection. If there's a hidden layer of comms being played out in popular culture, then there's no need for those in the know to say anything which may tip off the unknowing, or 'profane' as the Freemasons may dub them.

Some of the most striking evidence (if one can call it that) on this update are the correlations between certain memes appearing and the initial appearance of Wikileaks:

Quote Wikileaks was originally pumped up by MSM https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ya.topstories3 as time went on things changed dramatically, but in its origin I believe it was a counter to anyone releasing anything that wasn’t controlled. https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...llite-funding/ I cover it in this post more extensively.

Think about it this way: What if an entity like Russia or MOSSAD obtained damaging information about China or the Royals? The people it was stolen from also have this data, so should they wait for it to be made public by their enemies? Or is it smarter to release it themselves so that they control the initial spin?

Thus why the baby’s reaction to the “boo” is to laugh. And why the Panda “China” barely acknowledges the baby’s sneeze before going back to “eating” Both are comms of amusement and indifference, not fear.
    as well as the ludicrous numbers that took Baby Shark above Decapito and the suggestion that this symbolises a transfer in power in the supra national government levels of the global power structure.

I think I'm going to leave the updates on this topic for a little while now. The person behind this account is prolific and showing no signs of stopping. I think they're on to something and will continue to follow them but don't want to force them on anyone else. If you're following along and see something you think others would benefit from watching do update the topic.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th June 2021), Brigantia (15th June 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), Gemma13 (7th June 2021), mountain_jim (7th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes I know what I said about updates, but this is a little different...

SD says that nuclear power news is comms about imminent disclosures, either planned or otherwise. If that's the case then the news from China about Taishan Nuclear plant could point to something significant surfacing and look who invested in this plant:

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...riencing-leak/

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (15th June 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), mountain_jim (15th June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (15th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

He writes

Remember back when Trump was meant to have developed SARS-Cov2 infection...he was whisked into that military hospital and a huge fuss was made (his wife also), he said at the time he was given a powerful anti-viral drug, there was no mention of the mRNA products, he was not visibly sick, and I always thought it was just a stunt. Trump also talks up the development of the vaccine, almost in naive terms. It is hard to reconcile Trump's position on the mRNA stuff, when we know what we know!

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Ben (15th June 2021), Brigantia (15th June 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), mountain_jim (15th June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (15th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Mike Gorman;1434428][QUOTE=mountain_jim;1430974]
    Remember back when Trump was meant to have developed SARS-Cov2 infection...he was whisked into that military hospital and a huge fuss was made (his wife also), he said at the time he was given a powerful anti-viral drug, there was no mention of the mRNA products, he was not visibly sick, and I always thought it was just a stunt. Trump also talks up the development of the vaccine, almost in naive terms. It is hard to reconcile Trump's position on the mRNA stuff, when we know what we know!
    When I think of reconciling the vaccines and the Q narrative I sometimes think of this Mike:

I certainly hope that SD is right on this and the vaccines aren't malign because although I've not had one most of my friends and family have / will have not long from now.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (15th June 2021), Brigantia (15th June 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), Hym (15th June 2021), Matthew (9th February 2022), mountain_jim (15th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think the latest update is an interesting one if anyone wants to sample Symbols Decodes approach:

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...axwell-domino/

The first half is a discussion on their method and the limitations/constraints/mistakes that can be made. Then there's an update on the Maxwell trial.

If you've not been following this site, the intro is a better place to start:
    https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/

It's all about looking for hidden messages or 'comms' within news stories, social updates and also popular media.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

mountain_jim (25th November 2021), Vicus (26th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast