+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Realization - Another Example of the truth hiding in fiction?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default A Realization - Another Example of the truth hiding in fiction?

So, I mentioned on my profile, that I am a roleplayer, or at least I was. Though that's been put on hold due to an extreme level of drama and upset being sent my way to the point where I've had to put this sort of thing on an indefinite hiatus and focus on what's really important in the end - the future of our world.

With that said, I came to the conclusion there is one game I had joined, a free form writing game that at first I thought nothing of it in terms of real world conflicts. It was just a game to me and a place to write, have fun and connect with other roleplayers. However, lately, there's been some nagging thoughts that this one site I was on - and still am, since I can't delete my account there, not sure how, is actually one of those where the info is carefully hidden in plain sight. The hints I've been looking at are just...wow, I did not know, and bears way too many similarities to real-world crises to be nothing but coincidence. Not even sure 'coincidence' has much place in the world. Maybe if we were living in a 'normal society/world', then yeah... But the truth of the matter is that this is anything but.

Some hints to point out are:

Mentions of a secret shadow government that only 1% of the citizen population (characters and various npcs, which stands for non-player characters for those who are not familiar with the gaming lingo of the RPG community), on this one continent featured in the site, that truly know how deep the rabbit hole actually goes.

Mentions of intolerance for free thinking ideologies, supernatural creatures and other "chaotic, unpredictable elements".

Utmost secrecy by the citizens to keep their mouths shut (both normal and paranormal alike, otherwise they would be dealt with harshly by the IG, according to the site lore).

http://abstract-reality.net/Thread-%...ANCTUARY-GUIDE

http://abstract-reality.net/Thread-S...of-Sanctuary-F

http://abstract-reality.net/Thread-S...y-Technology-F

Their base of operations on this site is a remote island to house the IG (Internal Government).

http://abstract-reality.net/Thread-S...of-Paraphysics

Also check the 'Neon Lake' section, where you need to hover the mouse cursor over the appropriate embedded image for such.

http://abstract-reality.net/Forum-Sanctuary

Mentions of a 'Big Brother' elsewhere.

http://abstract-reality.net/Thread-M...orcer-Topology

Mentions of a 'Titan Directive', 'The Consumption', and a 'Great Siphya', the latter of which bears some name similarities to the whole 5G 'Sophia' project in the "real world".

http://abstract-reality.net/Thread-S...itan-Directive

http://abstract-reality.net/Thread-S...n-Great-Siphya

A dark, infernal realm that is secretly creeping up on all three of the game's world continents, with few being none the wiser, and no idea how to stop it. Mydions and the like as well, which connect the various planes of existence, and corrupt the land all around it.

http://abstract-reality.net/Thread-%...CROPOLIS-GUIDE

http://abstract-reality.net/Thread-N...e-Necropolis-F

http://abstract-reality.net/Thread-N...ostly-finished

The freedom fighting organization named Eden, is seen as a "terrorist group" by the IG of that one continent, Sanctuary. Eden and Sanctuary are bitter enemies of one another.

http://abstract-reality.net/Thread-%E2%99%A6-EDEN-GUIDE

http://abstract-reality.net/Thread-S...ry-Haven-Palum

Mentions of a secret underground base where the source of the corruption lies on another of the continents where magic and technology combine into 'magitech'.

http://abstract-reality.net/Thread-S...-Catacombs-WIP

Various other clues and hints I did not notice before.

Also, note the name of their website/game to begin with. Abstract Reality dot net

http://abstract-reality.net/index.php

Coincidence, much? I seriously doubt it. I thought it was just a game, and in some ways, it is. Just didn't realize how deep "the rabbit hole truly went". This just goes to show that we think we know something/someone, when we really don't know anything. Needless to say, the truth is rather quite liberating, I do have to say wholeheartedly.

I can post more later, or actual documents and/or links of such, having compiled info on much of it, as I am a "world lore enthusiast" and like to collect it for my own personal reference. I had no idea that this info might be something far bigger in the long-run. It's like... wow.

Not only that, I think I was reported on the Discord server for speaking out against gang stalking, to which I was immediately attacked for such, and told "to use my head and do my research". Yeah, thanks I am doing that - but not in the way you'd want me to, lol. I have since deactivated my Discord account, as I don't feel safe there anymore, and for good reason. Two perps I thought were friends I had also been communicating with on there via DM's (direct messages), up until I cut ties with them very recently when things started to really get suspicious there.

It's amazing when one throws the truth at someone or questions "what is" to who's actually involved in all this, and how much they try to deny it, cover it up with "fluffy statements" that on the surface sound "good" and with my so-called "best interests in mind", and/or how they try to dodge and evade the subject, which further outs them for the imposters they truly are. I came to this discovery only recently. Really have been in the dark for far too long. Never again.

All I can say is sociopaths may well be trained in deceit and smear tactics - but they can only hold the facade of goodness for a limited period of time before one starts to realize what a creep and psychopathic jerk they really are. They are pretty much GUARANTEED to screw up at some point. Which is to our advantage.

I mean... talk about walking straight into the viper's nest and not even knowing it... The story of my life, it seems. :O

Again, if you need more info just ask. It would be frikkin' hilarious to expose this, and a good way to say 'haha!'.

Cited Sources:
    Blair/Yokaiza. (2017). "Abstract Reality - An Original Roleplay".
    Blair/Yokaiza. (2017). "Sanctuary - A Setting Guide".
    Jay. (2019). "Society of Sanctuary".
    Jay. (2018). "Sanctuary Technology".
    Jay. (2018). "Sanctuary - Field of Paraphysics".
    Jay. (2018). "Massive Network Security Breach in Southern Enforcer Topology".
    Jay. (2019). "The Titan Directive".
    Jay. (2019). "The Consumption & Great Siphya".
    Blair/Yokaiza. (2018). "Necropolis Guide".
    Jay. (2019). "The Abyss & The Necropolis".
    Jay. (2018). "Mydion of Necropolis".
    Blair/Yokaiza. (2017). "Eden Guide".
    Jay. (2018). "Haven Palum".
    Jay. (2019). "Sonlasian Catacombs, The Catacombs".
    Last edited by Free Thinker; 17th April 2021 at 12:21.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Ben (17th April 2021), Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2021), Gwin Ru (17th April 2021), Harmony (17th April 2021), I am B (17th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th April 2021), Matthew (17th April 2021), Mercedes (17th April 2021), mountain_jim (17th April 2021), pabranno (17th April 2021), Pam (18th April 2021), samildamach (18th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th April 2021), toppy (17th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,128 times in 21,069 posts

Lightbulb Re: A Realization - Another Example of the truth hiding in fiction?

Imagine if you link at least 7* or more keywords in your whole story (make special selected keywords clickable like: this) links that elaborate in more detail (citations & sources) for those who really want to decipher what you try to say, assume, assess, conclude or claim.
    • Especially if you want people to truly relate and/or comprehend what your point is.
    In my view it will have a better effective ripple effect on so many levels most are not even aware of.

cheers,
    John
    (Multidimensional Soul Reincarnated from the Future Co-Creating an Alternative Timeline Serving all Timelines )

* lower amount if story is less big
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th April 2021 at 12:21.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (17th April 2021), Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), Blacklight43 (17th April 2021), Free Thinker (17th April 2021), Harmony (17th April 2021), Mercedes (17th April 2021), mountain_jim (17th April 2021), toppy (17th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: A Realization - Another Example of the truth hiding in fiction?

Thanks, looking into doing so now.

Edit: There. Did so. I can update/correct some stuff later, if needed. Thx.
    Last edited by Free Thinker; 17th April 2021 at 12:22.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Ben (17th April 2021), Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2021), Harmony (17th April 2021), Mercedes (17th April 2021), mountain_jim (17th April 2021), toppy (17th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,010 times in 339 posts

I am a bit of an RPG addict myself too. (mostly pathfinder)

The majority of stories and lore on these games (DnD, etc) are taken straight away from the real world. You have planes, astral realms, government settings, and a hundred thousand more stories based on actual events, history, mythology, and things considered "conspiracies". Be it real or not, it surely makes up for a great story.

Digging onto some RPG lore can discover some interesting things to you ^^ I learned about the silver cord for the first time when Valanthe, my dirge bard fetchling was exploring the astral planes for the first time!

RPGs are a great way of exercising the comprehension of the world and whatever is out there, it gives incredible perspective on things, and puts you on really interesting dilemmas, specially if you game master too. Its important not to lose touch with reality tho.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Free Thinker (17th April 2021), Harmony (17th April 2021), toppy (17th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,128 times in 21,069 posts

Question Re: A Realization - Another Example of the truth hiding in fiction?

What if all big RPG games (used by millions worldwide) may be monitored by A.I. now or in the future ... as all data CAN be stored for future deep quantum analysis learning from what people do compared where they live and how they are raised.

Deep Psychological Studies for ulterior purposes? Especially those who love to RPG "bad/negative" characters/types.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th April 2021 at 13:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Matthew (17th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is no doubt in my mind that roleplaying is good for the mind and soul. It teaches one so many things, it's absolutely amazing. The creativity and freedom to create and express oneself is ultimately limitless.

Though one does need to watch out for the 'I only play bad villains' types, godmodders, power-players, meta-gamers, and the like. In my experience, these people have little to no respect for those they roleplay with. It is a teamwork effort and is meant to be fun. Unfortunately, some people make it anything but with the immature way they behave and try to "justify" their actions for doing so.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    What if all big RPG games (used by millions) may be monitored by A.I. now or in the future ... as all data CAN be stored for future deep quantum analysis learning from what people do compared where they live and how they are raised.

Deep Psychological Studies for ulterior purposes? Especially those who love to RPG "bad/negative" characters/types.

cheers,
    John
    I think this is definitely possible, given the state of things. Unfortunately. But then saying it's "unfortunate" is greatly downplaying the huge severity of it all. The world is not what it should be.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also, thank you to ExomatrixTV for the welcome on my profile. I appreciate it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,289 times in 4,083 posts

RPGs use an accounting-like swapping of numbers to model the state of the heros and the world around them; the health of a warrior is tracked like double-entry bookkeeping. Then the simulation, replaying a fantasy novel story, can have some continuity, and let you know when your guy is dead.

But there are hidden secrets in the RPGs. It depends on the genre. For example: take a dystopian RPG like Cyberpunk 2020, based on books (like the Sprawl series) by William Gibson, and how they modelled the dystopian world. Paul Joseph Watson did a report on this a few years ago

https://summit.news/2019/06/18/the-e...yberpunk-2020/

But that's the sci-fi. Lets get onto fantasy. The Dungeons and Dragon (D&D) rulebook models monsters from folklore. Prophetical creatures like dragons, basalisks, celestial beings (angels), and a whole host of others (not intended).

Source: http://mindsoap.org/bible/original-monster-manual/

D&D does not have many original monsters. My character was fighting a Chimera from Greek Mythology, but not set in a Greek setting, a fantasy setting. My character was from the fantasy land of Faerun but the battle with the Chimera was in a pocket dimension. But I digress. Ok I'm a nerd, I'll digress about this more. We trapped the Chimera in a hemispherical invisible barrier (wall of force) because we had to deal with a tricky, hasted Kobold (Kolbold/Dragon hybrid), who had a nasty magic sword. In a manor of speaking it was our bugbear but not literally a bugbear monster, because in D&D bugbears are monsters that walk around (they like to trip you up). But this is exactly how D&D works, taking metaphorical, prophetical and literary creatures, and letting you make your own hero guy and kill them all, get their experience points and take their treasure. Good times.

It's not just pre-existing monsters that D&D models. It also models, if you like, pre-existing spells. D&D doesn't exclusively make all its spells up. It's borrows them from the occult just as it borrowed monsters from folklore etc. D&D Version 1 and to lesser extents 2 and 3 (inc. 3.5) are more raw in their modelling of the occult, and more diluted in the later versions. The Astral Projection spell is a good example, talking about the silver chord. D&D models the mechanics of how this works and how the astral plane works. The 1929 book, Projection of the Astral body. by Sylvan Muldoon and Herewood Carrington, the authors talk about their real life experience with astral projection, and many of the tropes (e.g. silver chord) that they talk about are modelled in the D&D version. The one time I made sense of something David Paulidies said was when I accidentally matched the parameters of a D&D spell to one of the quirks of some of the disappearances. Specifically it was you have to be careful what you request, because you will get what you ask for not necessarily what you meant. I'm not saying a D&D manual is a spell book, but many things in its world have a real origin rooted in the occult

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th April 2021), Savannah (17th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Everything is based off of something somewhere, it seems like. Though I do have to wonder about some of the more "original monsters" in D&D. Examples include: Cloud Rays, Spirit Lamps, Bookkeepers, etc. The latter two being from the 5e Creature Codex as published by Kobold Press.

In any case, fiction isn't quite so fiction when you really think about it. After all, how much does any of us really know about anything?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Matthew (17th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,010 times in 339 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    What if all big RPG games (used by millions worldwide) may be monitored by A.I. now or in the future ... as all data CAN be stored for future deep quantum analysis learning from what people do compared where they live and how they are raised.

cheers,
    John
    If you refeer to digital/online games, its surely a possibility, and not only RPGs, but all kind of games (MOBAS give incredible strategic value, same as war games, and a huge etcetera.) But tabletop RPGs, its pen, paper, and imagination. Nothing to monitor there, unless they chipping in with some huge AI.
    Happened to me once, that after some survival part of a campaign where my character did some fishing, I started getting LOADS of ads for fishing products.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Your story is about RPGs which I have never known much about. Very interesting predictive programming?

I want to share the woowoo hypotheisis I now am using. It has always been true that reality "starts" in the mind. the experience of reality is shifting. It has been discussed by various people... shifting dimensions, frequency changes, ascension. "Moving to the 5th dimension" is one. There is an astral realm surmised by theory. The astral could describe the realm of WHERE all the thoughts that were ever thought resides? I have heard people talk about the dangers of operating unconsciously in the astral... one can be easily manipulated possibly. What one believes one experiences but with less lag time and with greater speed. 3D is held in "time". WE move into a realm in 4D that has different rules.

The rules are changing in a game?

My hypothesis is that the 4th dimension could be thought of as "Collective Mind". We are being inundated by material from this realm. TOO MUCH INFORMATION? The astral is interpenetrating 3D such that maybe one could say the collective mind is shattered by the falling out of EVERYTHING on us, every conceivable thought?

Information is now effecting us (mind control) UNLESS we realize we are essentially in a state of the 4th dimensional qualities. NOTHING IS REAL BUT WE MAKE IT SO> The astral thought realm is ALL MADE UP... an illusory belief system of SYSTEMS<>

The consciousness of the human directs how the thoughts manifest. Trauma has been used to keep people in stress so they cannot use the frontal cortex. People move around wildly with no mental focus and the propaganda is believed and THOUGHT INTO FORM.

I think we are given a chance in this madness to learn how to create an illusion based on OUR IMAGINATIONS and be the RPG in our own reality. That is a solo game but everyone with a similar "intention" ARE all playing together in frequencies.

The thing is... I seriously consider that there is Divine frequency that one can tap into and that it sweeps out the astral contents by our connection to it. It clears the air of the congested thought forms beings in that frequency. It could be that this connection will allow us to imagine exactly what is perfect for us now. All kinds of geniuses have been enlightened by the Living God. I feel we are playing a new kind of RPG in "real time" where we have to understand how our own awareness manifests.

the Living God has to be involved to step up and play. By necessity we must master being the ROLE of a conscious Divine being.

That is my take on what must be the most important thing now. Choose thoughts actively. Accept that we are being bombarded by frequencies and find the best one to feel...I say LOVE but it is the quality that is grasped. How will LIFE feel and choose that IMO.

Truth will be found everywhere but described by people differently.

Last edited by Delight; 18th April 2021 at 00:39.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Free Thinker (18th April 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th April 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RPGs have been a learning/healing process for me overall, just another expression or form of unleashing one's creativity and imagination. It is not so much about manifesting what we want in our own lives, but rather a collaborative effort among all players to tell an interesting story. Some of these stories being far more grand than other types of rpg stories told elsewhere and by different people.

I think there's been some misunderstanding when I say "the story of my life". That statement in turn, has really little to do with RPGs in general, aside from those who enter the fold and try to make it all about them. Creating unnecessary drama where it is not needed nor wanted. Roleplaying is generally supposed to be a collective team effort to tell a story and series of adventures using fictional characters that each player has created themselves (in the case of original roleplay games). We are fully conscious we are not those characters, as the moment one adopts the whole 'in-character/out-of-character blurring' mentality and/or lets ego guide them when it comes to respect for the other players is when they have lost the entire purpose and idea of what roleplaying is all about. I myself am very careful not to ever do that. In fact, I am not sure I am even capable of losing focus in that way. And that is a good thing.

Roleplaying, whether it be system-rule-based rpgs or free-form games that operate on consent/give and take in terms of what occurs within them, is I feel generally very healthy for the mind and soul as well as the learning about life around them (both the real and the imagined), as long as one approaches the concept with knowledge, maturity and understanding of what it is they're all about. Sadly, too many people in today's world abuse this very thing, becoming greedy and lashing out at others when those very same others refuse to get pulled into that person's personal drama. That, I feel is a case of one or more bad apples within the barrel spoiling the rest of the bunch, not the barrel of apples itself, if I am making sense here. Mind you, there are some games out there that are probably best to stay away from, but that has more to do with the specific game that is being referenced and not RPGs or roleplaying as a whole.

Again, I hope my explanation is clear enough, apologies if not. I want to go over your post more thoroughly before I say anything else, just to make sure I understand what it is you're relaying here. Thanks for commenting.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Delight (18th April 2021), Harmony (18th April 2021), I am B (22nd April 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Reading over your last post again, I can agree with much of it, even if there were some misunderstandings or disagreements to be had. I do fully agree I have no time for anything else that does not directly help us to help each other make Earth a better, higher-vibrational energetic world full of immense love and harmony. RPGs (of any kind) are on hold for me now, because of this very thing and other related hurtful dramas, but I do not forget about them or their importance and influence that they have had in my life (both the positive and the negative and anywhere in between).

I will read over this some more, as I like to reread certain things over and over again several times to make sure I fully understand something. Thanks again for your insights. They are much appreciated.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

I am B (22nd April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread