+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The election process is an algorithm the elite created

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default The election process is an algorithm the elite created

If you haven't watched the X22 Report, I'd highly recommend it. Sometimes when I listen, I get the feeling that he's an insider... or an actual White Hat.

This X22 Report interviews Dr. Shiva and all that he encountered in his lawsuit with Twitter and the Massachusetts govt.

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/d...e-must-rise-up

Quote Today’s Guest: Dr. Shiva

https://vashiva.com/join

Dr. Shiva created email at the age of 14 in Newark, NJ and has 4 degrees from MIT. 1 degree is a PHD in biological engineering. Dr Shiva begins the discussion with the pandemic. Dr. Shiva in his lawsuit discovered that the corporations and government are working together, fascism is real and it is happening right in front of our eyes. The election process is not one vote one person, its an algorithm the elite created to control the election process. The elite have given us an illusion of freedom and it is now time to take back this country

Posted on April 17, 2021

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th April 2021), Inversion (17th April 2021), mojo (17th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (18th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,522 times in 5,655 posts

Default Re: The election process is an algorithm the elite created

In the Q thread some have shared their dismay at Dave of X22 report because he is so positive... imagine that???? With most news negative these days its nice to have a breath of fresh air. But I digress, I concur with the OP and appreciate Dave's reporting and listen ever day. It's an inspiration and he has lot's of wisdom. Thanks Maia..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BushPilot (18th April 2021), Dennis Leahy (18th April 2021), Inversion (17th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Dr Shiva gets to the bottom of exactly how the voting machines executed election fraud throughout the USA and now it's going to court. Brilliant! Let's hope the deep state doesn't compromise the judge.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

From my close personal observations, X22 in general, has been consistently off target for a number of years now.
    Last edited by Gracy; 18th April 2021 at 02:00.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

I like the accuracy of the title of this thread (I'm kind of ignoring the x22 aspect.)

The US election system is indeed solely controlled by the established "US Ruling Elite" class, which is a subset of the Global Corporate Network. Rather than having to flip votes of the hapless voters that think their votes count for something, the gambit relies foundationally on making sure there is a binary "choice" (D or R, in the US, all others made insignificant), and by controlling both of the organizations (corporations) that are the binary choices. Every candidate with a chance to win is controlled, and their allegiance is to the people and organizations that put them in positions of power, and that is not the voters.

I do believe that flipping voting machines (and - much worse - changing the tallies) also occurs to some minor extent, but primarily they don't have to: they control the D candidate and the R candidate, and so they WILL get a Global Corporate Network compliant candidate no matter what. As long as the political party system in the US remains, and the "Ruling Elite" retain control of both political party organizations, they really don't need to do anything else to have and retain 100% political control. D and R candidates really do vie for position and power, so the electioneering drama is real, but the bottom line is that one of them will win, and the "Ruling Elite" don't really care which one it is. Either one will do the job.

Even apparent "outsiders" to the US political system, like Ross Perot and Donald Trump, are solidly within the Global Corporate Network, and so the US Ruling Class knows that they have their allegiance at the core level.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The last time I bothered to vote was for Jesse Ventura when I lived in Minnesota but he let his celebrity status get in the way of his governing, otherwise he would have been elected a second time. Perhaps he was being played by the powers that be algorithmically.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote In the Q thread some have shared their dismay at Dave of X22 report because he is so positive... imagine that???? With most news negative these days its nice to have a breath of fresh air. But I digress, I concur with the OP and appreciate Dave's reporting and listen ever day. It's an inspiration and he has lot's of wisdom. Thanks Maia..
    Sometimes, I get the impression that Dave is an insider.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Even apparent "outsiders" to the US political system, like Ross Perot and Donald Trump, are solidly within the Global Corporate Network, and so the US Ruling Class knows that they have their allegiance at the core level.
    That's the thing that bothers me about Trump. Is he sincere or just playing us? Who in their right mind would volunteer to face awful hatred the way Trump has? Maybe the US ruling class has a small group who have honor and integrity and don't like what's happening in the country. I know, fool am I....

We just have to wait and see....

+ Reply to Thread