+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ugh, Family Does Not Understand

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Ugh, Family Does Not Understand

As I have recently found out within the last few weeks or so that the covid is all a hoax, but not in enough time to not have gotten the first of two shots, mistakenly, to which I absolutely refuse the second shot, my family is getting on my case about this, both parents having already been vaccinated. Life as a TI has not been kind to me, but I will refrain from any more of that kind of discussion, as this is not that conversation. At least not in this thread.

So, my mother trying to "frighten" me, or rather tell me the "recent results" of the virus's outcomes of how many people have recently been killed by this so-called "disease", as she says I am making a huge mistake. No, I'm not, and I told her that was my decision. Needless to say, it was like pulling teeth the first time I told either of my parents about my decision to not get fully vaccinated as they are. My dad especially has been extremely hostile to me about this. It is not a nice situation, but I don't have anywhere else to go right now, and no doubt they would not understand if I did. Trying to keep my cool about it all.

Also, wanting to donate monthly to this site, since they have access to my bank account records, I finally managed to persuade my mother to at least let me donate x number of dollars to the site, though I am not fully in agreement with her about the monetary amount. She doesn't get it. We had to meet halfway on this, which is enough for now, but I don't know how long that will last. My dad also attacked me verbally by saying "You are throwing your money away". Regardless, I kept calm and did not lash out in anger or irritation at him, so that's some significant progress on my part compared to earlier years in my life where I had less control over my anger. Then he threatened that they should micro-manage my acct for me.

Like, nuh uh, that is NOT okay. You want to have an opinion that I am throwing my money away? Fine. So be it. But do not, DO NOT tell me how to spend MY money in the service of trying to help OUR PLANET in the long run. Words I wanted to say to him, but did not want to be verbally attacked for it if I did, so I had to bite my tongue on the matter in order "to keep the peace". What little "peace" there is in this kind of situation.

*sigh*

Sorry for that, but I had to get that off my chest, as I fear if I had told my dad that, he would have attacked me even further. And I am NOT going to deal with that. Trying to keep my cool in the face of a tyrannical family member (as that's exactly what he is turning out to be) is not easy.

So, I ask with all due respect, if anyone can send healing vibes, healing energies, thoughtful prayers, blessings and well-wishes my way, I'd greatly and immensely appreciate it forever.

Note: the word "disease" broken up into a more clarified form is this (DIS - EASE) That pretty much says it all for those who are willing and able to see that and be aware of it.
    Last edited by Free Thinker; 18th April 2021 at 14:37. Reason: typo

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

9ideon (18th April 2021), Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), Delight (18th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Ewan (18th April 2021), fifi (20th April 2021), Gracy (18th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Icare (18th April 2021), Ioneo (18th April 2021), janette (18th April 2021), Mark (19th April 2021), onevoice (19th April 2021), Rosco1 (24th April 2021), selinam (18th April 2021), toppy (18th April 2021), varuna (19th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Ugh, Family Does Not Understand

Hey there Free Thinker, and welcome to the forum!

A couple of questions popped up while reading your post:

Quote Posted by Free Thinker (here)
    As I have recently found out within the last few weeks or so that the covid is all a hoax,
    What information did you recently come across, that has you convinced covid is all a hoax?

Also, wanting to donate monthly to this site, since they have access to my bank account records, I finally managed to persuade my mother to at least let me donate x number of dollars to the site, though I am not fully in agreement with her about the monetary amount.
    Why can't you spend your own money as you see fit?

Good vibes headed your way.

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

As I have recently found out within the last few weeks or so that the covid is all a hoax,
    The virus is very real, one can't fully convince Billions of People to take some experimental shot with bubbles of air to show for. It's real, but the numbers and all the crap surrounding everything, well, that's artificial. The entire thing has think tank all over it, it is to mechanical.

In any case, you started thinking about things, you have this over anyone blindly following the Psychopaths that have put themselves into power.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (18th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Free Thinker (18th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Iancorgi (18th April 2021), janette (18th April 2021), Kalamos (18th April 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi, Gracy May

Thank you so much for your response. To answer your questions to the best of my knowledge and understanding...

My hellish journey has really pushed me to find the answers, and with that I found the Targeted-Individuals dot com site and looking at a lot of the information and videos they have there. I haven't gotten to it all, as there's a lot a lot a lot, but what I did find out told me what I needed to know about "COVID-19" being a complete and utter hoax, the TI program, etc., and that our world is secretly run by evil entities (both human and non-human alike), which I had trouble believing at first. This was after I had gotten the first shot.

Needless to say, my drive to seek out the truth and nothing but the truth kept me going, and fueled my search for answers, even if it took a couple days (2-3 days) to fully accept and understand what was being talked about there. It was such a relief to have worked out most of the confusion I was feeling, though it seriously got me worried about what that meant about the vaccine. I am still looking into options on what to do there, including vitamins and other supplements, drinking plenty of spring and mineral water, cutting back on the coffee and sweets - though not going cold turkey right off the bat as that would likely give me a bad headache if I did, having been a coffee addict for years - exercising more (at least a little, something else I have found hard for me to do, though I am ready and willing to make whatever lifestyle changes I need to, knowing it won't be quick or instantaneous), practicing positive affirmations and healthy self-talk, meditation, etc. I am wondering if I could do some sort of salt bath or foot bath daily as well (once if not twice or more daily or however much I can manage it), and anything else that would prove fruitful in both the short-term and the long-term.

As for your second question, that is a really good and normal thing to ask. But I chalk it up to him being an a**hole, this malicious behavior of his getting worse and worse as time goes on. He is dangerously hypocritical as well, among other things. It really should be my decision, shouldn't it? I am on an SSA income, so that likely plays a factor to some degree. Still, he has no right....

He even said one time some days ago, that even if the govt was controlling his thoughts and behaviors, he wouldn't care. Great, you're the perfect puppet for them then, I was thinking and am thinking even now. It's very much a dead end at that point. I see the futility in this situation and I will do my best not to be dragged down into it.

Anyway, that's all I can offer right now in terms of answers on my situation, without going off on a tangent, which I am prone to doing. Or used to be, I don't know.

Thanks again for the support, it's very much appreciated.

Edit: Also, see my most recent post.
    Last edited by Free Thinker; 18th April 2021 at 15:23.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

9ideon (18th April 2021), Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), EarthGirl (18th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Icare (18th April 2021), janette (18th April 2021), Rosco1 (24th April 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@Mad Scientist

I will redact my statement about the virus being completely bogus. Obviously there is something going on there, as you pointed out, but the numbers and information being spread about it are all wrong or augmented to fit our tyrannical rulers greedy need for power, money and control.

Thank you for the encouragement, I am very much a truth seeker, free thinker and a do-gooder. It's high time for the lies and half-truths to end.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

9ideon (18th April 2021), AlaBil (18th April 2021), Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), EarthGirl (18th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Iancorgi (18th April 2021), Icare (18th April 2021), janette (18th April 2021), selinam (18th April 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

I am on an SSA income, so that likely plays a factor to some degree. Still, he has no right....
    Do you have a SS credit/debit card? Is it in his name? That's the case for me. You could maybe get a disability lawyer to have that changed but I wouldn't go down that road, that's a bad idea.

SS specifically indicates that a certain amount of money can be spent on whatever you want, though the primary bulk is for bills, food, etc. So in theory you could sacrifice going out (or buying movies, games, or whatever) for donating money.

Aside from that, welcome to the forums and I wish you well.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (18th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), EarthGirl (18th April 2021), Free Thinker (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Icare (18th April 2021), janette (18th April 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have a VISA debit card in my name. So that's further indication he has no right to tell me how to spend my money.

Thanks bunches for the friendly welcome.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), EarthGirl (18th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Icare (18th April 2021), janette (18th April 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

He was never like this before about the money aspect. But when it comes down to the fate of the world, he becomes very hostile about where the money is going, and it is not for him to say. I need to be careful about what I say around him about anything. Like a viper ready to strike at the slightest or imagined provocation his way, he is....

Just sad.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), EarthGirl (18th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Icare (18th April 2021), janette (18th April 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Some people have been the victims of years of programming to brainwash them. It's not their fault. Sometimes the harder you push at them to see differently will only cause them more distress which they will likely fire back at you to release the anxiety built up inside them.

It's hard to turn away from those we care about when we see them causing themselves harm.

I would suggest to pick your battles, if any at all, to very subtle things that will allow them to learn the truth on their own. Obviously this is not going to be a quick process, but it is one that will help you do what you need to do for you.

My path split from my parents a long time ago. Now, if I talk to anyone from my family, they steer clear of any subject that they know that I do not share the same opinion on.

Yes, it is sad sometimes knowing that they are so deeply entrenched into their beliefs that they do not even want them questioned.

Ah well.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), EarthGirl (18th April 2021), Free Thinker (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Icare (18th April 2021), janette (18th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th April 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

Hi freethinker..sorry to hear of your family situation ,do you have other family members you can reach out to that share your feelings?..How are you feeling physically?.there is a very good thread here at Avalon namely 'what to do if you've had the vaccine' apologies people if I got that wrong..it has loads of info on natural remedies and healing modalities that can be applied. The use of borax I find particularly interesting and it's on my Amazon wish list. I hope you find peace and calm soon and healing is on its way to you 💜x

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), EarthGirl (19th April 2021), Free Thinker (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Icare (19th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th April 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@Patient
    I figured he was a victim of many years of brainwashing, both him and my mother. Still, it can be hard not to take offense at this, though I seem to be quickly getting better at acknowledging what is going on and letting stuff go, in order to allow more light and healing into my life. He is very much a science-minded type and hates anything to do with "stuff beyond the norm that science cannot explain" (according to him, that is).

Still very sad. That's what I feel now, sadness. Any frustration or anger about the situation is no longer there like it had been a few days ago.

@janette
    Thank you so much. Unfortunately, I am not sure my other family members elsewhere can be trusted as I think the perps got to them as well at some point. I even recall a situation many years back, when me and my little sister were chatting in the backyard when we were still both children.

She asked me, "What would you do if everything you've ever been taught or know to be real, is a lie?" (not the exact words, but that was the general gist of it)

At the time, I had no idea what to think about this or even how to reply to that. I don't remember my response, I just remember her saying this, recalling it nowadays. I now chalk it up to the shadow govt implanting ideas into her head, or she has been more in the know over the years than I ever knew or realized. Her husband had also said some suspicious things (about a few years ago or so) about how I "should hate the perps that were ruining my life". Though he said no more on it. Very strange.

I have little doubt they've also targeted my other sister and her BF as well with smear tactics used against me or told them things that were never told to me. And I have no idea who "they" are, anyway. It just all seems to fit, unfortunately.

Don't know about my extended family/relatives. No local friends either. Or friends period.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), EarthGirl (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

Well you've got friends on here for sure 💖

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), EarthGirl (19th April 2021), Free Thinker (19th April 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Hello Free Thinker,

I just wanted to say that the virus, in my opinion is real.. But I too, believe that it is not nearly what those in power are suggesting, that they're "playing it up" for other purposes... Control, strike fear into the public, to make the masses feel they need the government, at a time when many are dismayed at their performance, etc...

The shots are a personal decision. I will never be getting them unless someone physically forces one upon me at the brink of death, because I do not believe they're effective or safe..

You made many comments in this thread, far deeper than just a shot or donation... You suggest you have no where else to go but your parents home, and that you are on disability. Can I ask if this is because of the TI status? If this is the case, perhaps your parents are trying to act in your best interests, and believe that this spending of money is not sparked by rational thought but something you are experiencing? Perhaps they truly do believe they are looking out for your best interests?

As far as the second shot... Perhaps you can show them some of the videos of the side effects that others have suffered after taking the shots. The halts on the dispersal of some of the vaccines.. Real documentation from the manufacturers, etc. Some of the shots have been put on hold for safety reasons, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to believe that perhaps those that have yet to be pulled, COULD potentially have some negative affects as well. Perhaps reach a happy medium by suggesting that once they have ALL of the results as far as safety, you will reconsider the second shot? The wouldn't be a lie.. Because while you have decided NO for now, your opinion may change in the future.

That should at the very least buy you some time (drama free with the parents), because quite honestly, they will have to do long term studies to figure out the true damage those injections have caused people.

My comments are hopefully geared to help you deal with the situations that are upsetting your situation at home right now, rather than to decide for you what you should do... As parents age and learn more they truly do want to impart their "Knowledge and Wisdom" onto their children, and many parents forget that as their children become older, they take on their own beliefs.. Trust me, I watch some family members try to run their kids lives as if they're incapable, and it saddens me that they do not see that their kids are capable of choosing and succeeding in their own path. And as such I have a "hands off" policy in those things with my kids. I didn't want my mother dictating how I lived my life, and I certainly will not do that to my children.

I truly believe that they're believing that they're looking out for your best interests, my in laws are very upset my husband and I are not getting the jab as well. They both have. Well one of them did, the other got one shot and has been sick ever since.... But she had preexisting conditions...

I want to ask your age, (Or around that).. I don't want to be too personal, but how long have you been a TI??? Is there gang stalking involved? V2K? Have you posted in the TI threads? Your situation has peeked my interest..

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

EarthGirl (19th April 2021), Mark (19th April 2021), Patient (19th April 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am mainly on disability due to having mental disorders that have nothing to do with the TI stuff. Things like depression and OCD to name 2 of them. I also read somewhere that people like me who do actually have true medical problems like I described, are often "desirable" choices for the perps to target, because we will be even less believed that we are being constantly attacked due to these pre-existing conditions. I am 37 years old and have never lived on my own. My life situation have never been suitable or even remotely stable for that sort of thing.

I have found that my previously thought belief of 'Question Everything' (which I still very much have by the way) has been majorly augmented to a great degree, knowing what I do now about the world around us.

As for trying to 'convince' them further, I think I have run out of steam on that for now. Perhaps I can try again later, but I really feel it best for me to be focusing on other things, in the possible event that that too, blows up in my face. And I know I will not ever be getting the vaccine. It is not only poison to the body and mind, but also poison to the very soul. And I've undergone enough poison in my life, so I am content to know I have control over this one thing, even if I seem to lack it with just about everything else.

Since I am new to the site, I am still reading up on things, watching videos, etc., and hope to contribute when/where I can in the near future. There's a lot of things here and I don't want to overly focus too much on one thing or another, since this is all a multi-faceted situation going on. I haven't looked at all the sub-boards yet, but I will definitely look into the TI threads soon enough (trying to recall if I had seen them when I first joined). Thank you for mentioning that. Trying to balance my time as well between online and offline activities. Practice things that will help me to heal and spiritually grow, so that I can finally live my dream life that I would like to and escape this nightmare.

There is definitely gang stalking involved. Also strange whispers, dream manipulation, etc. Feeling invisible presences beside me that shouldn't be there. The list goes on.

Thank you for your concern, it's appreciated.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), EarthGirl (19th April 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To answer your other question, I have reason to believe I have been a TI for most of, if not my entire life. I just wasn't always aware of such happening, or that it was something that others were experiencing as well. The term of 'targeted individual' is still very new to me. Though the experiences themselves are old ones.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), EarthGirl (19th April 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

Love and Hugs Free Thinker xxx

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th April 2021), Free Thinker (19th April 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I am so sorry to hear this may have been started at such a young age, that sure makes it difficult to then "Right" things, doesn't it? When you are unaware which was which... That must be a terrible predicament! And it does change the way in which one should reply to such things, as it isn't as easy as suggesting that you go to a TI group.. (Although it wouldn't hurt if you are aware that everyone gets their own "Program" when being targeted.)...

I do not envy your situation whatsoever... But I do admire your strength!

Many can't even recognize how their own lives are being controlled by debt slavery, paying taxes to live, buying land that should belong to everyone, and having to fight over resources that belong to all of us to begin with... We come into this life with the deck previously stacked against us. Many assume that this is the cost of "getting along and being civilized", but many of us know there is nothing civil with the way these things were both accomplished, and are being maintained.

Power, battles, wars, all the cost of this "Civilized way of living"... Sometimes I laugh at the language being used to describe our situation here on Earth...

I myself try not to dabble into too many subjects at one time as well, so kudos for taking that stance. When one realizes there is more, they look for answers, and there are plenty of people who wish to claim they know the answers. More often than not, it all conflicts in some way with other teachings, and stands to only confuse things worse for the truth seeker.

I stay away from channelers, religion, aside from the texts of the past, that I believe, truly do have good information if you read the right ones, and dismiss that which makes no sense.

When looking into the technologies that are used for TI's, it has nothing to do with higher dimensions, spiritual realms, it is technology, producing these situations that can be interpreted as such. One could see a hologram of a being appear before them, and bet their life if was a holographic figure, while another would bet their entire life, and relationships on it being a spiritual experience... It is a tricky subject, and one, that only those doing it, know for sure,which is which...

When describing my own experiences, I told of how they appeared, the circumstances, I stayed away from claiming it was this or that, because I myself, was not sure what was technological, and what was not... The minute you settle on one sure opinion of such thing, the flexibility to consider it may have indeed been something else, is harder, and much more difficult to reach. And everyone will have an opinion on the matter, so I considered many things, and kept the experiences open to interpretation, even now.

Going to too many places for answers only confuses the subject even more... In my opinion. If you believe that you are being targeted, follow that path. If you believe it is spiritual, follow that path, my novice advise would be not to co-mingle the two... at least until you know for sure one is not the answer... You are mentioning God, and targeting... Which leads me to believe that perhaps there is some spiritual entanglement in your targeting. That must be very challenging....

Keep your head up... I hope you get some inner peace soon!

Big Hugs,
    Denise

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

EarthGirl (19th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread