+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Off planet entities: Friends or foes? Negotiate or not?

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,720 posts

Default Re: Off planet entities: Friends or foes? Negotiate or not?

[QUOTE=East Sun;1423325]
    Quote Posted by s7e6e (here)
    I believe population control is a necessary action when the balance of the entire ecosystem is at stake. Not through violence, but through policies meant to prevent disastrous outcomes. Education in this matter, plays a quintessential role.

So, assuming that we are indeed 8 billion souls endangering the ecosystem, I can at least understand the reasons why our farmers push so hard to poison us as quickly as possible. It makes sense, given this simple equation.
    [Quote] ... reasons why our farmers push so hard to poison us as quickly as possible.... [Quote]

"May I ask why you say that"?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    I believe that it is possible for highly intelligent and knowaligable entities to be fair and benevolent
    when they are superior and not endangered in any way. Soul might not be a part of their makeup.
    *shrugs*

Whether or not the soul or spirit is the same thing or if the spirit is higher than the soul, or some other myriad set of possibilities...

Who really knows? I am just speculating is all...

Or if ET's/non-Earthers have different rule sets when it comes to the concept of souls, spirits, divine essences, or the like, depending on species, moral alignment, galactic origin, etc.

Or maybe they all just draw from a huge cosmic hat and switch the rules out every Tuesday for a different one to get various sets of other soulful/non-soulful/semi-soulful experiences...

And that hat runs deep, just sayin'.

Kidding....
    Last edited by Free Thinker; 21st April 2021 at 00:01.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

East Sun (21st April 2021)

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How would we determine if an entity or a species of some off world aliens were to be trusted?

It would not be like checking to see if a group of humans were to be trusted.

We would have to come up with a test, but they could read our minds, so we would have to be trustworthy
    and observe them continually.

We would have to be totally honest and have an agreement with them to have a long trial period so both sides
    could learn to be above reproach.

If things worked out well we could take it from there. It would have to be fair and even with no side
    having the upper hand.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

5. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    but they could read our minds
    Yeah. But we can read their minds too.

Or at least some of us can.

Just sayin'.

6. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've always thought that the off planet presence was a mixture of friends, foes, curious observers who don't really care about or mind humans, and those with motives we can't understand. I think a mistake a lot of people (me included) make is thinking that these beings even think in a way similar to us. Their way of existence and relating to the universe around them could be so foreign to us that no one on this planet has even come close to understanding; "could be" being the key phrase there. I've also always thought that those who have interfered with our nukes may be doing it for some selfish reason that doesn't have anything to do with the planet but has more to do with something we don't know about or understand like tearing through the fabric of space, or maybe some other detrimental effect from the fallout of all that man made radiation traveling through space. Either way, I'm glad they're here to do it and hope they always do interfere with/ stop nukes.
    This is a super interesting topic but I doubt we will ever know the truth. How could we honestly really believe anything anyone from 'out there ' would ever tell us? You can't even go by intuition, they could understand all about human's intuition and have technology to manipulate it ( for example). Honest and truthful or not I really hope some friendly ones show themselves in a big way during my lifetime.
    Last edited by Tommy Roxx; 23rd April 2021 at 12:33. Reason: Spelling

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommy Roxx For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), East Sun (23rd April 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd April 2021)

8. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, Tommy,

I read recently someone's hypothesis that the OW Order were behind what we see in the sky. That was interesting to hear
    about and makes a lot of sense. They want total control and have been working toward that goal forever.
    One great thing about "them" is they "have" to let us know what they are going to do usually very clandestinely.

We are more aware than we have ever been so I believe that their time is short. Glad to know that.

On the other hand as I said earlier, there are the real off planet entities that I hope are in our best interest. We live in very
    interesting times. Maybe if we did make contact with the real entities we could convince them to take the globalists including
    Fauci and Gates and a few others someplace off planet and leave them there.

How about that for an idea, ha, ha.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Tommy Roxx (24th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2