+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Imagine this: What questions would you ask a wise, benevolent ET?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,263 times in 21,088 posts

Lightbulb Imagine this: What questions would you ask a wise, benevolent ET?

• Imagine this: ... consider the possibility that 1 of the 7,850,000,000+ humans on Earth have recorded an genuine authentic interview with an Alien that is not a "Grey" nor an "Insectoid" nor an "Reptoid" and not a "Hybrid" ... but something much more profound.
    What kind of questions should be asked and if you would answer some of them what do you have to offer that really stands out ... that will make (almost) everybody want to listen for more (deeper) insights ... Keep the answers to some of the deeper questions short and simple ... the more complex it is the less effect it will have.

What could be the story that will have a huge effect on humanity ... how it relates to Agenda 2030 Enslavement Agenda (The Great Dystopian Reset / Technocracy).

Lets do a "role play" ... where you imagine you have the honor to ask the questions ... what quality questions do you have to offer that can serve all of humanity?

Or you chose a new type of alien that is beyond any mass conditioning we already have seen in 100,000s of videos, games, books, movies, pictures, reports etc.

Meditate on it ...try not to rush this idea/concept through.

Now here some important points to ponder:

A. intent, keep it pure.
    B. no hidden agendas.
    C. no "indirect" nor hidden (occult) messages.
    D. avoid generalizations.
    E. be blunt (unfiltered) but not just to prove how "unfiltered raw" you are but more closer to the real truth thus less "diplomatic".
    F. try not to be a "people pleaser" focus more on self-honesty.
    H. let us be surprised that we can resonate with what is said not because we want it to be true but much more because we recognize the deeper wisdom of it.
    I. No "testing others" (mind-games) but a fair conversation without "trick questions" nor "trick answers".
    J. If you use art or music or any creative expression ... let it be a catalyst for your message but never use work of others, let it truly be unique.
    K. Do something that is beyond any religion/beliefs. Which is (mostly) designed to keep you in a mold of programmed assumptions & expectations that has already been discussed in to infinity. And will lead to endless distractions of the original purpose of this post.
    L. etc.

I could go much further but I feel this will suffice for now. Later I could add some more guidelines/suggestions.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    April 19, 2021

related:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th April 2021 at 20:41.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2021), East Sun (20th April 2021), Forest Denizen (20th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Icare (19th April 2021), Inversion (19th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), Michi (19th April 2021), palehorse (20th April 2021), pueblo (19th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 times in 438 posts

Default Re: Imagine this: What questions would you ask a wise, benevolent ET?

I start off with the 1st question:

How can I practically and effectively take full responsibility for anybody else?
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    I start off with the 1st question:

How can I practically and effectively take full responsibility for anybody else?

Candidate answer (for a future poll?) could be:
    • You do that by living by example, walk the talk, there is no other way ... especially when you use the word "full" ... which to me, seems hilarious.
    (keeping it simple ... )
    • In a very rare exception:
    If you create a robot that uses an super advanced self-learning A.I. Algorithms that responds to YOUR input only ... then alone you are "fully responsible" for it which makes perfect sense ... which to a degree is already happening on massive scale and most have no idea how far this is going.

--o-O-o--

If you would be invited to live 1 year on a different planet where ANYTHING you do to others will be felt/experienced twice as hard instantly ... (good & bad) ... How long does it take for you that you finally get it? ... That of course depends on how well do you know yourself and what does your personality/character complex do. Many Souls call that "worse" as they (falsely) assume it is "punishment" ... and they feel not "free" anymore. Than you truly realize that "freedom" concept is always relative.
    • By sharing above insight you may remember on a Soul level why you chose to be here on Earth.
    It is also possible that your Soul came from that place and you do not understand why others are not like that too ... thus feeling (extremely) weird being here.

Consider that if you are told who you truly are ... you may have to face the "baggage" (karma) of so many previous lives on so many different planets and some other beings demand "justice" if you are 100% back to your original Being with far more responsibilities than you have now ...

Maybe you have made a contract to have a "clean slate" again AFTER you pass the "Living on Earth Test" ... Part of that agreement is to have as little knowledge possible where you came from ... as you could use that, or rather misuse that.

Then when you succeed ("pass the test") you are given a choice: ... to stay here or move on!

ps. Above concepts are made as simple as possible, there are much deeper versions that I may share after people ask the right questions.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th April 2021 at 14:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), Michi (19th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,747 times in 488 posts

Are Cheetos healthy where you come from?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frankie Pancakes (here)
    Are Cheetos healthy where you come from?

Candidate answer (for a future poll?) could be:

What if no one can be judged by "where you are from" as you do not know if some one is a victim of (temporary) memory-loss ... just like you could be ... you may assume that you "must" be "from" Earth right? ... But is that 100% true?

"Where you come from?" also implies you most likely assume that some one "must" be influenced by that where he/she is raised thus your focus is not really the person/soul ... but much more the "conditioning" of where some one "came from" ... just like living on Earth having a deep effect on your being ... How would you feel if you are "judged" because you are "from Earth".

If you are a very old Ancient Multidimensional Soul with temporary amnesia and identify only with "where you from" ... you may get trapped in that assumption until you find a way to break the perpetual (self-imposed) conditioning.

If I would tell you that my Soul originates from Sirius that does not mean I am limited to that. Just as people living in just 1 country are not limited to one way of "being". It seems that many feel the need to put things in boxes ... plus having certain assumptions about it and work from there meanwhile not really communicating anymore but seeking confirmation-bias. Which is natural so do not blame yourself doing that ... it is very common in the whole Universe Something special WILL happen if you can let go of this mind-trap.

If you could be in a "state of innocence" like a very young child can be ... having a genuine "sense of wonder" (truly opening up) you can connect with so much more insights/experiences here on Earth ... but that state can easily by hijacked by those who want to trick & deceive people ... that is why people learn distrust their OWN original free of judgemental energies. As you are thought to fear being used & misused. Being called "naive", thus letting go of something wonderful. When we lost that it seems like we are committing "spiritual suicide" and you become an extension of the status quo. Becoming unoriginal & predictable only if you fear your (true) self.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th April 2021 at 14:19.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,483 times in 32,925 posts

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), Yoda (19th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Do also see this interesting thread:

I try to go beyond the "Greys" / "Insectoids" / "Reptoids" / "Hybrids" etc. etc. ... for a reason ... in this new forum thread ... plus doing an experiment with myself.

Good to know we have more options here at Project Avalon ... fascinating exchange of ideas

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th April 2021 at 17:06.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

My questions:

1. How did your society/race reach a place of balance and peace? How do you maintain it?

2. How can humans become more like you, and set aside our violent ape tendencies?

3. Is energetic abundance via free energy technology the best ways to go? Are there shifts we need to go through first before we can use it responsibly en mass?

If I ever meet such a being face to face I would of course wonder about myriad other things, but those are the most important to me by far.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th April 2021), Harmony (19th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th April 2021), Michi (19th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

What if Earth is "THE PLACE" where Alien Souls are taught to break free from their original conditioning having to deal with "loyalty issues" and I am talking about 100s of different Alien Races with their ups, downs & flaws.

... and want to be of service to something bigger than only 1 "mind-set" or 1 way of thinking ... that explains so much ... especially if we are tested to be "worthy" of going beyond ANY 1-sided conditioning ... and if you fail: you just being a pawn/tool of some one else's agenda!
    • Maybe "Beyond Duality Thinking" is more important than most realize.
    (related?) Babylon 5:

The Shadows asked "What do you want?" and the Vorlons asked "Who are you?". When Sheridan first meets Lorien, he asks Sheridan a number of additional questions like "How did you get here?", "Do you have anything worth living for?" and so on. Did Lorien's race go around asking the younger races like the Shadows and Vorlons all these questions in order to help them grow and over time did the Shadows and Vorlons forget all the other questions?

me: I also remember seeing the question: "Who do you serve?"
    (as if that "defines" you ... I call it being trapped in some one else agenda).

So when ANYONE asks "where you from" it very relates to above insight.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th April 2021 at 13:45.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

.. the idea is that when official UFO Alien Disclosure worldwide happens people have a choice to go for FEAR or know the real truth will be so much more & bigger than ANY pushed narrative by MSM Mass Propaganda/Conditioning.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th April 2021 at 14:00.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Imagine this: What questions would you ask a wise, benevolent ET?

One of many purposes of sharing deeper wisdoms is: ... to open up a part of you that is already there but got overruled or overshadowed by so many layers of: distractions, pain (traumas), fear, habits, (destructive) beliefs etc. etc.

When you find a way to access that ... you will be able to ("spiritually") grow out of your cocoon/chrysalis in your own unique way without fear.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th April 2021 at 14:21.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2021), Michi (19th April 2021), Tyy1907 (19th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

I might ask the ET:
    Why are you here?
    Who do you serve?
    What are your plans?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Can I go now?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (20th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

How many lifetimes have you had?
    Which ET cultures did you incarnate in? Any on earth?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Your posts seem quite specific as far as what not to include, yet you do suggest some ideas that perhaps suggest that perhaps you have already had experiences with others that do not share the normal presentations of what most consider an et experience... Just by what you are suggesting, it gives me the impression that you have had similar experiences to mine... Where telepathy, sharing of emotions, and instant thought exchanges really allowed a broadening of the way that you see life and beyond.

So my question is not to et, but you.. Am I correct in this thought process? And if so, perhaps sharing what those were, how they presented, and how it affected you, may help shed even more light on what it is you are prompting people to ask here in this thread.

Because there are so many beings, it is difficult, in my opinion to think of just a few questions, as some would only be relevant to those et that express those tendencies and attributes.. Tough question and exercise indeed! I will give it some thought...

I have noticed that rather than spark a thread about what people would like to know, you are seemingly answering their questions with your own suggestions or ideas of what the answers would be. Are you trying to tell us something? (IE you are able to ask them? You perhaps may be one of them?)
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 26th April 2021 at 20:40.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,583 times in 1,594 posts

Am I real? Independently of the answer prove it to me.
    Sounds a selfish question, but actually the answer should be very generic and fits each and everyone.
    In this new present era we are immersing ourselves where reality (whatever it is) will be blended with the virtual reality (fabricated one), but what IF our reality is already a virtual reality so developed to the point that we can not even see or feel that anymore? That would be my question for any more evolved race out there. Am I real?
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How about this one?

What is the true meaning of liberty? Is freedom and liberty one and the same (being completely and wholly synonymous with each other), or is one an applied practice or application of the other to the fullest extent allowed by the natural laws of the universe? Similar to how knowledge and ideas are the raw, unfiltered format to tangible, formed crafts and inventions. Also that of science vs technology, the latter being applied science, or applied known science.

And this.

Does Destiny or Fate exist on a universal level as many humans on Earth understand it? Or is it merely a personal one that ties back fully into universal and divine ideals of freedom, liberty and the power of choice per each individual? In other words, are there many little destinies that make up one Big Destiny and how do your people view such a concept? Did you always view it as such? If not, what changed, how did it change and when in the history of your world? How many times did it change on a revolutionary scale?

Is Destiny and Fate the same thing, or are they merely similar in their definitions? Would it be better to call little destinies, individual life journeys instead, so as to break down the many parts of the whole into something more cohesive on an individual, and personal level?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Is reincarnation really just a trap? Are we stuck in a soul harvesting recycle process where et races are parasites on our energy? If so, is there any way for humans to escape?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), East Sun (21st April 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st April 2021), palehorse (21st April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread