+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Avalon...oh, how I've missed you!!

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: Avalon...oh, how I've missed you!!

Wow!! You folks have no idea the emotions I am feeling right now reading these responses. Yes, the AC/DC song Spellbound (from For Those About To Rock - 1981) is where I took my nickname from. I heard about those buttons...Dizzy Denise has a care package for me, as I recall. I need to email her and give her my new address as I recently bought a condo. I fully intend to add more posts to the Cryptid section (I've long been fascinated by Squatch). I haven't checked out any of the Covid sections yet...though I did watch/listen to the Richard Dolan video last night that Bill recently posted about the window still being open (though I fear it may be closing faster that Richard thinks). I still regret not making to the conference 2 years ago outside of Las Vegas...to 1) shake Bills hand and give him a warm hug....2) to meet people face to face from here at Avalon...and 3) to see the Grand Canyon. I also wanted to know the little nuggets of info that Bill passed on that could not be posted publicly.

Something has been nagging at me for the last 2 years though. There was a woman here who had to abandon her home in California due to forest fires (I can't remember who).....she and her family needed to bug out quickly...and in the process she could not find her cat which was left behind. Did she ever go back to find her cat?? Was the cat found alive?? Admittedly, I have thought about her cat often and I've always wondered.

There's so much to read through...and so much to grasp once again (my first priority is to figure out how to post You Tube videos again - there was a moderator here awhile back who had an avatar of a nun smoking a joint....she taught me how to post You Tube vids 5 years ago....I'll dig through my emails and see if I can find it).

Folks...the world is so screwed up right now...and I fear it is on purpose for which we are past the point of no return. Covid...the rigged US election....the vaccine....it's all tied together for the purpose of ushering in the Great Reset, imo. When I first heard of Covid (before it was called Covid)...the very first thing I thought to myself.....this is Bill's Anglo Saxon mission that was posted many years ago just in disguise.

I'm so glad to be home!!

Let's kick the Cabal's a$$!!

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

42 (21st April 2021), Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Bluegreen (21st April 2021), Constance (21st April 2021), Hym (21st April 2021), RunningDeer (21st April 2021), Stephanie (21st April 2021), Sunray (21st April 2021), Tintin (22nd April 2021), Wind (21st April 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    ...and I have to say - you haven't aged a bit!
    That picture was taken 12 years ago. I started shaving my head back in 2004 when I started losing my hair down the top/center of my head...and kept a well manicured goatee. Well, admittedly, I haven't shaved my head or my face since before last Christmas. Apparently I now look like the unibomber (or so I've been told). Thinking of growing my hair and my beard down to my a$$....and going full ZZ Top.

Dave - Toronto

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

42 (21st April 2021), Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Constance (21st April 2021), Hym (21st April 2021), Matthew (21st April 2021), RunningDeer (21st April 2021), Stephanie (21st April 2021), Tintin (22nd April 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Brief replies!

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    There was a woman here who had to abandon her home in California due to forest fires (I can't remember who).....she and her family needed to bug out quickly...and in the process she could not find her cat which was left behind. Did she ever go back to find her cat?? Was the cat found alive?? Admittedly, I have thought about her cat often and I've always wondered.
    That was Sierra. She never found her poor cat (alas), and she relocated to New Mexico having lost everything she owned in the Paradise fire. There's a thread about her entire ordeal here. The Avalon members were totally generous.

She retired from the forum in June 2019... she had way, way more than enough in her life to handle. She was one of the best mods we ever had, and we miss her.

There's so much to read through...and so much to grasp once again (my first priority is to figure out how to post You Tube videos again - there was a moderator here awhile back who had an avatar of a nun smoking a joint....she taught me how to post You Tube vids 5 years ago....I'll dig through my emails and see if I can find it).
    And that was Shannon. If you search at the foot of your PM Inbox page for her name as a sender (simple to do, making sure you set the date filters correctly), you'll find it. (Or re the videos, ask anyone for help, anyone at all.)

this is Bill's Anglo Saxon mission that was posted many years ago just in disguise.
    Yes, it might well be. There are some differences, but some of these plans evolve and change. The main difference was the nuclear war component, but note that Biden, very probably controlled by the Chinese, seems to be trying to get that going right now.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st April 2021 at 14:53. Reason: corrected bad link, apologies, and thx as always to RunningDeer :)

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Justplain (21st April 2021), Mike (21st April 2021), onevoice (21st April 2021), Peace in Oz (21st April 2021), RunningDeer (21st April 2021), Spellbound (21st April 2021), Stephanie (21st April 2021), Sunny (21st April 2021), TargeT (21st April 2021), Tintin (22nd April 2021), Yoda (21st April 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

There was a woman here who had to abandon her home in California due to forest fires (I can't remember who).....she and her family needed to bug out quickly...and in the process she could not find her cat which was left behind. Did she ever go back to find her cat?? Was the cat found alive?? Admittedly, I have thought about her cat often and I've always wondered.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Brief replies!
    That was Sierra. She never found her poor cat (alas), and she relocated to New Mexico having lost everything she owned in the Paradise fire. There's a thread about her entire ordeal here. The Avalon members were totally generous.
    Link correction: Avalon Family Member, Sierra lost everything - Go-Fund-Me

Feel free to delete this post after correction.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st April 2021 at 13:00.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Spellbound (21st April 2021), Stephanie (21st April 2021), Tintin (22nd April 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

I fully intend to add more posts to the Cryptid section (I've long been fascinated by Squatch).

(my first priority is to figure out how to post You Tube videos again - there was a moderator here awhile back who had an avatar of a nun smoking a joint....she taught me how to post You Tube vids 5 years ago....I'll dig through my emails and see if I can find it).
    Post #14: Add a YouTube video

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Constance (21st April 2021), Spellbound (21st April 2021), Stephanie (21st April 2021), Tintin (22nd April 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

hi Dave - Toronto

Good to see you again, welcome back, you belong here.

I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2021), RunningDeer (22nd April 2021), Spellbound (27th April 2021), Stephanie (24th April 2021), Tintin (22nd April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2