+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Benevolent Way

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Finnish
    Thanks

Default Benevolent Way

Making benevolent choices require perhaps respect for all things in different volume. You don't have to appreciate everything but respect is fundamental as in acknowlegdement of defined information.

It is a logic in essence, a way to behave according to one's belief systems.

Self defence is acceptable but hurting others is bad manners. The idea comes from division of frequency and meaning and a natural right to exist in peace.
    In peace is to be in a state of natural frequency and whatever disturbes that frequency is bad manners for the lack of a word.
    We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively I believe so you'd be hurting yourself in essence. And from a benevolent point of view it is not logical.
    Help where you can without exhausting yourself. If you have energy then that is a good thing to do. Advocating natural frequencies without dominating.
    Say Yes thank you and No thank you, that's what an innocent heart says. Why to be innocent? Because it is like an efficient way of travel and efficiency is logical.

Have decency. Kindness. Nice concepts.

It is a benevolent behavioral model why to do these example things based on certain mindset and perhaps a belief system and logic.

I believe in individuals heart space and natural flow of being thyself and know thyself but I also find fascinating to think technically about things.

Mod Note: This tread was formaly about Good Manners. Leo has asked to change the title to Benevelent Way.
    Last edited by Harmony; 25th April 2021 at 14:12. Reason: Thread Title had changed: changing the remainder to match OP

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Leo13 For This Post:

Alecs (24th April 2021), Craig (25th April 2021), De Christu (23rd April 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd April 2021), Harmony (23rd April 2021), haroldsails (25th April 2021), Hym (24th April 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), iota (24th April 2021), Jambo (23rd April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd April 2021), littleOne (23rd April 2021), Mark/Rahkyt (23rd April 2021), pabranno (23rd April 2021), Star Mariner (24th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd April 2021), Victoria (23rd April 2021), Wind (23rd April 2021), wondering (23rd April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 340,310 times in 25,098 posts

Default Re: Benevolent Way

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th April 2021 at 08:56.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (24th April 2021), De Christu (23rd April 2021), DSKlausler (23rd April 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), haroldsails (25th April 2021), Jambo (23rd April 2021), Leo13 (23rd April 2021), Mark/Rahkyt (23rd April 2021), pabranno (23rd April 2021), Sadieblue (23rd April 2021), Satori (23rd April 2021), Star Mariner (24th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd April 2021), Victoria (23rd April 2021), Wind (24th April 2021), wondering (23rd April 2021), Yoda (23rd April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,025 times in 699 posts

Good manners can show courtesy towards others needs and make life flow more easily. Sometimes manners spring from convenience and other times from gratefulness you have the opportunity to help in offering from the heart or to wish someone well or make their day easier or happier. There is no need of reciprocation, the oportunity is a heartfelt happiness in itself.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), De Christu (23rd April 2021), haroldsails (25th April 2021), Hym (24th April 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), iota (23rd April 2021), Jill (23rd April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd April 2021), Leo13 (23rd April 2021), pabranno (23rd April 2021), palehorse (24th April 2021), Sadieblue (23rd April 2021), Satori (23rd April 2021), Star Mariner (24th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd April 2021), Victoria (23rd April 2021), Wind (23rd April 2021), wondering (23rd April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,887 times in 1,127 posts

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Good manners can show courtesy towards others needs and make life flow more easily. Sometimes manners spring from convenience and other times from gratefulness you have the opportunity to help in offering from the heart or to wish someone well or make their day easier or happier. There is no need of reciprocation, the oportunity is a heartfelt happiness in itself.
    This reminds me of this verse in the Tao Te Ching, Harmony:

Forty-nine, TTC Feng and English

The sage has no mind of his own.
    He is aware of the needs of others.

I am good to people who are good.
    I am also good to people who are not good.
    Because Virtue is goodness.
    I have faith in people who are faithful.
    I also have faith in people who are not faithful.
    Because Virtue is faithfulness.

The sage is shy and humble - to the world he seems confusing.
    Others look to him and listen.
    He behaves like a little child.

"We're all bozos on this bus"

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Craig (25th April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Hym (24th April 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), iota (23rd April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd April 2021), Leo13 (23rd April 2021), pabranno (23rd April 2021), palehorse (24th April 2021), Sadieblue (23rd April 2021), Star Mariner (24th April 2021), Victoria (23rd April 2021), Wind (23rd April 2021), wondering (23rd April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 530 posts

To me, good manners simply means being kind and treating others as you would want to be treated. Being mindful not to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings. The evil ones WANT to be treated badly. People have stopped being polite and kind. They have stopped teaching their children to be polite and kind. My feeling is the earth is filling up with more evil ones. Once that evil gets you it begins to rot your soul.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), haroldsails (25th April 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), iota (23rd April 2021), Leo13 (23rd April 2021), pabranno (23rd April 2021), palehorse (24th April 2021), Sadieblue (23rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2021), Victoria (23rd April 2021), Wind (23rd April 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,106 times in 6,249 posts
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), iota (23rd April 2021), Leo13 (23rd April 2021), pabranno (23rd April 2021), Sadieblue (23rd April 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks

So eloquent, and timely, Leo.
    Many many thanks.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), iota (24th April 2021), Leo13 (23rd April 2021), Sadieblue (23rd April 2021), Victoria (23rd April 2021), Wind (23rd April 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member iota's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,133 times in 1,184 posts

manners and politeness while having been extolled as virtues in society are one thing i beg my family to STOP teaching my young relatives

you see, it focuses on BEHAVIOR rather than BEING

and as such promotes APPEARANCES as opposed to TRUTH

it places what others will think as a value to be DESIRED

now think about that ... for longer than a minute

as in perhaps a review of one's own life and how having to worry about what others will think has impacted you personally?

i'll get right back to that point in a minute, but i want to provide an insight that maybe some are unaware of. Did you know that when estimating or gauging the level of dysfunction in a family that it will not be dependent on the WHAT (specific issue) as opposed to the degree of PRETENSE about the issue

so where there is an alcoholic father, and the daughter asks her mother "is he drunk"?

and mother says "oh no sweetie, he's just sleeping"

the daughter was just taught deceit

and this was done by her primary caretaker whom she is dependent on for survival

trust issues are of course, inevitable moving forward

BUT the very worst part is that she was given the DIRECTIVE > do NOT trust YOURSELF

what YOUR senses told you is NOT to be trusted

and i dont know a single adult who is not STILL dealing with the repercussions of THAT

so the level of dysfunction is measured to the degree of deceit leveled at the child (or whomever) where cognitive dissonance was virtually introduced BY the parent

DECEIT is NEVER good

ALWAYS does it have repercussions

NEVER are they good

move on to a specific example of manners. We were at Sea World with my niece and nephew and i forget the specific i just remember my brother admonishing his son to "be quiet and not bother" in order to be "polite" and it was in deference to not bothering a worker about something perfectly reasonable and logical

i looked at him and asked:

"are you aware of what you just did? you can't just give orders without consideration of the IMPACT of your words and your actions?"

he asked ???????????

to which i replied:

"you just taught your son (who is to grow to be a man) to BE SILENT ...

(not even going to go into the DETAILS of the SEVERITY of the problem in adults having MASTERED the art of BEING SILENT) let's just keep going with this

your son had an authentic impulse

there was nothing wrong or negative about it

YET you stepped in to CORRECT, STOP and SILENCE him,
    you know ... for the sake of politeness

teaching CLEARLY that he is NOT to trust his own impulses

that there is something WRONG with his impulses
    (im sure the level of self doubt is well seeded by now)

and boy, to your credit has he mastered the art of FOLLOWING ORDERS
    (obey on cue)

as in, we've already just about destroyed any importance he might have given to his natural instincts and subdued ALL notions of SELF MASTERY (trust in himself, sovereignty) in favor of obedience, acquiescence, compliance and i noticed it was just on orders

as in no explanation was given

no opportunity for learning whereby he might be afforded the opportunity to reach similar conclusion on his own thereby restoring confidence and self respect and giving the semblance of respect .. which a human, even if little, is STILL deserving of respect"

i could go on ...

but let me just say you did ALL of that because you were MORE concerned about what a COMPLETE stranger might think

do you mind, at least in my presence NEVER again communicating to my nephew that the evaluation of a complete stranger is either a relevant matter (a NEGATIVE message that will plague him a lifetime) for consideration in his life

MUCH less something that is MORE important and holds MORE value than himself (your son, my nephew)?

if you do? and you do it in front of me? i will tell him otherwise

HE MATTERS

WHAT HE THINKS MATTERS

and at LEAST to EQUAL degree of what that stranger thought

and to me, his aunt, it actually matters MORE

FURHTERMORE, i WILL expand all the time and energy necessary to dismantle ANY and ALL messages given by you or society

that he is like a book or a movie who is up for "Review" by others and that THAT is acceptable

OR that he is IN NEED of the VALIDATION of ANYBODY"

yea ... i know .. a lot of words .. but i actually went minimal to attempt to convey the messages in seemingly innocuous habitual patterns we adhere to simply because our parents did and they passed them down to us

we are in the midst of a national and worldwide crisis

NOT because of the governments and reprehensible entities that seek to DOMINATE/CONTROL us

but BECAUSE WE the people fell hook line and sinker for ALL of the programs and directives from birth to OBEY and be DOCILE as virtues to be extolled

not to mention COMPLIANCE and ACQUIESENCE and SILENCE

the installation of the NEED for validation from others is PRECISELY what makes the use of ridicule as SUCH an EFFECTIVE weapon that it is the weapon of choice for the agencies who hardly find the need to deviate since that is a wildly successful means to effectively SHUT DOWN and SHUT UP most humans

and THEN you have the people, like my partner when we first met that sought to please me by ACTING properly

when THAT is NOT what i wanted nor counted

it isn't about ACTING or BEHAVING "properly"

whoever thinks that "Counts" is sadly mistaken

it is about BEING "proper"

i do NOT ACT lovingly ... I AM

and that expression of LOVE? is not always perceived pleasantly

ANY parent would be able to relate and understand why

not just my two cents ... but a WHOLE lot behind what i said

and most of the sentences merit consideration separately and for a good length of time for miniscule understanding of the concepts involved, the repercussions that are INEVITABLE and the manner and reasons WHY this has been sold as a favorable way of operating and it will not take long to see exactly WHO it is that benefits from us following these protocols

last point

it is WHY they HATED Trump

he actually SPOKE AUTHENTICALLY what he thought and felt

AND WHY Biden is so "acceptable" and palatable to some of a particular persuasion

THEY NO LONGER either EXPECT nor VALUE >> TRUTH

as long as APPEARANCES are kept up?

the RIGHT words are said?

the people are pacified

it is TRULY a sad state of affairs '...

in short, often our concern and focus is ill placed

appearances
    pretense
    making people "comfortable"

has led to conditions which most find untenable yet are of THEIR own making with EACH act of acquiescence and SILENCE

and make no mistake about it

they have had a HEAVY influence in the promuilgation

and continuation of programs that TEACH obedience, compliance,
    pretense that things are OK > when they are NOT

THEY Actively promote and so appreciate our SILENCE
    and are now DEMANDING the modification of OUR behavior in deference to others

even implying that WE are responsible for the choice another makes in how they feel

AND SHAMING

i want no part of that
    and actively work to dismantle it

our continued FREEDOM depends on it
    Last edited by iota; 25th April 2021 at 21:00.
    betrayal of Self, is betrayal nonetheless and betrayal of the HIGHEST kind ...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Harmony (26th April 2021), ian33 (24th April 2021), Jill (24th April 2021), Leo13 (24th April 2021), pabranno (24th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

what i specifically advocate instead

is AUTHENTICITY

BEING as opposed to BEHAVING

freeing one's self from the shackles of "need for validation"

currently, the NUMBER ONE FEAR is

The Fear of Looking Bad

this rates higher than the fear of death

i have spent my life attempting to move it down a notch or two

i consider the time and energy well spent

and had i done nothing else a worthy effort for a lifetime ..

i am not alone in holding these concepts to be of immense value and supreme importance

Last edited by iota; 24th April 2021 at 03:42.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Constance (24th April 2021), Harmony (26th April 2021), Hym (24th April 2021), Jill (24th April 2021), Leo13 (24th April 2021), pabranno (24th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,420 times in 2,328 posts

My idea of a person with manners. A person whos awake someone that vibrates at higher concisness or whatever may want to call it. Idislike the kinds who utter words of wisdom (allegedly) but lacks the actions.
    https://www.insider.com/keanu-reeves...on-ever-2019-8

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (26th April 2021), iota (24th April 2021), Leo13 (24th April 2021), pabranno (24th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

if there WAS to be a point of "manners" that i would advocate it would go along the lines of respect

respect that what one personally "likes" or "dislikes" is neither the problem, issue or a necessary consideration for ANYONE besides themselves

too many are enamored with their personal "likes" and "dislikes"

and seek to impose that on those around them

we are free to "like" what WE like

or "dislike" what we "dislike"

but a problem WILL arise and SHOULD arise when THAT is imposed on ANYONE else

this is a major cause for problems in interpersonal relationships

this tends to fall under CONTROL/DOMINATION paradigms

as what people like that tend to do is to withhold approval or operate under the threat of

"i won't like you" or "i will be mad at you"

basically if you will not give up your sovereignty and succumb instead to THEIR idea of how YOU "should" behave

the thing to consider is that as long as the mechanics are tolerated/enabled in our personal relationships?

they WILL be manifested on the larger national/governmental levels

i would even say in direct proportion

personal empowerment and breaking free of these control/domination paradigms ARE a NECESSARY prerequisite to the liberation of this country AND our planet

it is imperative that these begin to be addressed rather than enabled if we are to effect liberation on a planetary level, it must first be achieved on a personal level

one of the steps is to terminate the tolerance and cease to advocate "appearances" and demand the TRUTH instead (Authenticity)

how is it possible to NOT understand that insisting AND accepting that politicians (or friends/family/spouses) "Tell us words we want to hear"

while espousing a contradictory ideology

is a delusion that WILL result in negative outcomes?

the specific negative outcomes we are currently experiencing on a national level
    and therefore, i would surmise are existing on a personal level

(as above so below)

my mother once told me (on this topic):

"you are very complicated"

and i responded:

"no, i am very simple .. thinking one thing and saying something else? THAT is complicated

and you can spin it any way you want to, but this "politeness" where pretense rules and one thinks and feels one way but acts and says something else?

That is LYING and being deceptive >> no matter what you call it"

Last edited by iota; 24th April 2021 at 08:48.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Harmony (26th April 2021), Leo13 (24th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    My idea of a person with manners. A person whos awake someone that vibrates at higher concisness or whatever may want to call it. Idislike the kinds who utter words of wisdom (allegedly) but lacks the actions.
    https://www.insider.com/keanu-reeves...on-ever-2019-8
    Keanu Reeves is truly a prince among men!! that was a great article!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Harmony (26th April 2021), pabranno (24th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Finnish
    Thanks

Thank you iota. I edited that text a little...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leo13 For This Post:

Harmony (26th April 2021), iota (24th April 2021), pabranno (24th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LeoLaCroix (here)
    Thank you iota. I edited that text a little...
    i do that all the time too! lol!' ..

but i'm only sharing my personal experiences and lessons learned

and offering them for consideration

everyone's point of view has validity

i very much enjoyed reading what you wrote!

i always learn from the experiences of others, thank you so much for writing and starting this thread!

Last edited by iota; 25th April 2021 at 20:58.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Harmony (26th April 2021), Leo13 (24th April 2021), pabranno (24th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,628 times in 7,265 posts

Manners Maketh Man - Kingsmen.

"You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you, and allowing that goodness to emerge. But it can only emerge if something fundamental changes in your state of consciousness." ~ Eckhart Tolle
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Harmony (26th April 2021), iota (25th April 2021), Leo13 (25th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Finnish
    Thanks

I tried to save this text by rewriting it. Feel free to remove your thanks.

I rushed it and posted it before a proper review. I apologize.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leo13 For This Post:

Harmony (26th April 2021), iota (27th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LeoLaCroix ~ i bet that you ...

Last edited by iota; 25th April 2021 at 21:53.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Harmony (26th April 2021), Leo13 (26th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread