1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: VIDEO memes and popular culture

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    What an unbelievably bold and brave thing to say. To make allusions to hanging, openly, to your country's leader. Wow! Though I wish she'd said satanic globalists just to lay it out for the NPCs around her. Trudeau no doubt slips out of this with typical political sophistry, but would love to watch the rest of this.
    i KNOW SM ...

its like i can't even conceive of such an occurrence in US!! and i SO wish it could take place AND be televised!!

i'd totally volunteer .. but i'd have to get the jab in order to fly .,.. and monkeys will surely fly before i do that!!

also there's been this tidbit rumor that to me has legs that Trudeau is Castro's son ... and when i did a little digging? it turns out that her words? are not just trivial .. there IS legal precedent for precisely this even in Canada!!

Top Left, Justin Trudeau – Top Right, a young Fidel Castro – Bottom, Margaret Trudeau and Fidel Castro in Havana, Cuba, nine months before Justin was born.

"It has been rumored for quite some time now that Justin Trudeau is actually the bastard son of Fidel Castro. A suicide note left by Fidel Castro’s eldest son, Fidel Castro Diaz-Balart, allegedly confirmed this.

There are photographs (see above) comparing Justin Trudeau with a young Fidel Castro, and evidence that Justin Trudeau’s mother, Margaret Trudeau, was in Havana, Cuba, nine months before Justin was born. (https://phoenixwolfj.com/is-canadian...-fidel-castro/.) (Note: Since publication, this source is now coming up with a security warning. https://myinfozonecom.wordpress.com/...-fidel-castro/, and another one.)

It is encouraging to see citizens begin to speak out against the tyrants and Globalists that have caused so much death and destruction.

But speaking out is not enough to stop them.

As I have written previously, public executions may be necessary, and this does NOT have to happen through vigilantism. There is legal precedent in the U.S. of speedy trials and speedy executions conducted against murderers at the County level. See:

As International Trials Begin Against the Globalists Will a Return to Public Executions be Necessary?

If what this woman said is correct, it appears there is some legal precedent for this in Canada as well.

read more and full article here:
    Last edited by iota; 2nd January 2022 at 21:51.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (6th January 2022), Hym (2nd January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Matthew (5th January 2022), onawah (7th January 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ALSO :

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote Posted by iota (here)
    this one i almost posted in Breaking News!

just awesome!
    Brilliant, but is was VERY Canadian, imagine if that was in Australia, it would be ten times longer just to get the (much deserved) expletives in.
    really?

i thought they were SUPER, SUPER polite ...

its even a "thing" .. .lol!

watch this!

so that any adversary

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (6th January 2022), DeDukshyn (6th January 2022), Hym (2nd January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Matthew (5th January 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

ALSO :

just awesome!
    Brilliant, but is was VERY Canadian, imagine if that was in Australia, it would be ten times longer just to get the (much deserved) expletives in.
    really?

watch this!

That's what I mean, they are super polite, sometimes hilariously so.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th January 2022), iota (3rd January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Matthew (5th January 2022), Snoweagle (3rd January 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,827 times in 1,715 posts

Top Left, Justin Trudeau – Top Right, a young Fidel Castro – Bottom, Margaret Trudeau and Fidel Castro in Havana, Cuba, nine months before Justin was born.[/CENTER]

"It has been rumored for quite some time now that Justin Trudeau is actually the bastard son of Fidel Castro. A suicide note left by Fidel Castro’s eldest son, Fidel Castro Diaz-Balart, allegedly confirmed this".

Well, this past First "Dame" was in her heydays party girl in legendary club "studio 54", hanging out a lot with Mick Jagger among many others "party goers"...

Here an very nice shoot from her, her husband may be very proud of, specially helpful for campaigns times... clear water speaking : she fück a very lot around the world... (just herd her bodyguards stories...) that bastard son alone... wonder from the pill...

just type her name whit Jagger together and you got very nieces pictures...

https://external-content.duckduckgo....jpg&f=1&nofb=1
    Last edited by Vicus; 3rd January 2022 at 23:21.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th January 2022), Brigantia (6th January 2022), iota (4th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Matthew (5th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks

wow!! pretty much laid out today ..

back then ..

sigh ...

so that any adversary

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th January 2022), Hym (5th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Matthew (5th January 2022), Phoenix1304 (9th January 2022), Vicus (5th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,287 times in 4,082 posts

Area 51 was a conspiracy themed science fiction first-person shooter released in 2005 by Midway Studios (PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Microsoft Windows). Voices by David Duchovny, Marilyn Manson and others (IMDB page link); in 2005 big stars in video games was common, with the likes of Mark Hamill starring in games from the mid 1990s.

Here are all the video game extras published in 2017. Both the scenes in the previous post are in there.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th January 2022), iota (6th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Vicus (6th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

ALSO :

just awesome!
    really?

watch this!

I think Spiral just meant the "Australian version" of that would be filled with long winded expletives.

Meanwhile in Canada ... Canadian Road Rage (Actual footage!). Van driver cuts off speeding motorcyclist ... watch what happens next!

EDIT: More Canadian road rage ... this guy loses it because the guy in front of him didn't clear the snow off his car properly ...

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 6th January 2022 at 02:24.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th January 2022), Brigantia (6th January 2022), Icare (6th January 2022), iota (6th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Matthew (6th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    ALSO :

just awesome!
    really?

watch this!

I think Spiral just meant the "Australian version" of that would be filled with long winded expletives.

Meanwhile in Canada ... Canadian Road Rage (Actual footage!). Van driver cuts off speeding motorcyclist ... watch what happens next!

EDIT: More Canadian road rage ... this guy loses it because the guy in front of him didn't clear the snow off his car properly ...

oh .. lol!! ... what a contrast to Australia! ...

and this guy ....

Last edited by iota; 6th January 2022 at 03:51.

so that any adversary

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th January 2022), Hym (6th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Matthew (6th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

ALSO :

just awesome!
    really?

watch this!

That's what I mean, they are super polite, sometimes hilariously so.
    If you know any Canadians, Ya gotta laugh with the parody, but there is so much not Canadian in this muggers video.

Once past the poor accents, overdoing the clothing, the easiest way to get there is to look at the license plates, which in this case are all from California. Funny none the less. A very Californian troupe of friends doing a parody of the gentle folk up north.

I've got a visiting friend from Vancover here. He laughed at some parts of it, which was a partial seal of approval.
    Last edited by Hym; 6th January 2022 at 04:39.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (6th January 2022), Brigantia (6th January 2022), DeDukshyn (6th January 2022), iota (6th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Matthew (6th January 2022), Spiral (6th January 2022), Vicus (6th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)

If you know any Canadians, Ya gotta laugh with the parody, but there is so much not Canadian in this muggers video.

Once past the poor accents, overdoing the clothing, the easiest way to get there is to look at the license plates, which in this case are all from California. Funny none the less. A very Californian troupe of friends doing a parody of the gentle folk up north.

I've got a visiting friend from Vancouver here. He laughed at some parts of it, which was a partial seal of approval.
    well Hym, in honor of your Canadian guest?

some Canadian comedy

refreshingly clean ...

ok .. just ONE more burglary

can't help myself!! haha!

also ... i think i might just want to move to Canada!!!

Last edited by iota; 6th January 2022 at 18:13.

so that any adversary

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th January 2022), Brigantia (6th January 2022), DeDukshyn (6th January 2022), Hym (7th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Matthew (6th January 2022), Vicus (6th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Area 51 was a conspiracy themed science fiction first-person shooter released in 2005 by Midway Studios (PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Microsoft Windows). Voices by David Duchovny, Marilyn Manson and others (IMDB page link); in 2005 big stars in video games was common, with the likes of Mark Hamill starring in games from the mid 1990s.

Here are all the video game extras published in 2017. Both the scenes in the previous post are in there.

hey! thanks for finding a more complete clip!!

pretty much covers everything we are seeing right now!!

• Chips in vax's
    • Manipulating Sars and other viruses.
    • Bringing back small pox as bill gates has mentioned...
    • Creating a pandemic to control the population...

CLASSIC predictive programming ...

here's what i found:

"2005 published by midway games voice acting from David Duchovny and Marilyn Manson... here is the first paragraph of the plot of the game direct from Wikipedia.

Quote "In July 1947, an alien spacecraft crashed near Roswell, New Mexico in the United States. The craft was recovered by the U.S. Air Force and taken to Area 51 in Nevada, where the lone survivor of the crash, a powerful Grey named Edgar (Marilyn Manson), was held captive by the U.S. military.

Eventually, the Greys opened a dialogue with the Illuminati led by the ominous Mr. White (Phil Proctor), and struck a deal with them. The Illuminati would give the Greys a research base 3 miles below the surface of Area 51, the use of the base as a landing site, and give them human test subjects where they, along with human scientists, would research a mutagenic virus to use in a war on their homeworld.

In return the Greys would give the Illuminati exclusive access to Grey technology. The Illuminati used some of this technology to spy on the population"

and i discovered that by 2012 the rights or the license to the game expired!! so it became "freeware"/"abandonware"

you can now download the game for free (100% legally)

link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Since it is a FPS (first person shooter) game? it has decent graphics for it's time. Also, it should run on nearly PC/Laptop that supports D3D/OpenGL graphics
    acceleration. have fun!!

here is the link to download the game for free for computers:

https://www.moddb.com/games/area-511...-51-pc-version

here are the VIDEO DIARIES ...

their thoughts in their own words...

LISTEN to THIS:

so that any adversary

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (6th January 2022), DeDukshyn (6th January 2022), Hym (7th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Matthew (6th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ok ... so seriously in NEED of break from atrocities on our planet!

THIS was goodness and kindness and compassion

to the most defenseless of creatures .. a kitty

i needed a reason to smile

PS! .. .where is the kitty emoji????
    Last edited by iota; 7th January 2022 at 00:23.

so that any adversary

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Hym (7th January 2022), Kryztian (7th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Matthew (9th January 2022), onawah (7th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Hi guys! Check out this meme...

Actually that's not a meme, it was misleading on purpose, so that you get hungry and have to pay a trip to Japan/SouthKorea to go eat some of that stuff

Tired

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), DeDukshyn (7th January 2022), Hym (7th January 2022), iota (7th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st January 2022), Matthew (9th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

ok ... so seriously in NEED of break from atrocities on our planet!

THIS was goodness and kindness and compassion

to the most defenseless of creatures .. a kitty

i needed a reason to smile

PS! .. .where is the kitty emoji????
    I'll take Neko Chan home with me
    Wait but it's not for sale!
    I said... I'll take Neko Chan home!
    Oh, i'm sorry to interrupt, please go ahead...
    Thank You......
    Tired

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Hym (7th January 2022), iota (7th January 2022), Matthew (9th January 2022), onawah (7th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i needed a laugh ...

so that any adversary

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Hermoor (8th January 2022), Hym (8th January 2022), JackMcThorn (7th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Matthew (9th January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

i needed a laugh ...

LMFAO! Here at home you just let it all happen and after the beating everyone goes inside and drinks anyway! LMFAO
    Tired

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Hermoor (8th January 2022), Hym (7th January 2022), iota (7th January 2022), Matthew (9th January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,848 times in 1,072 posts

Talk about a bull in a china shop? Ouch! Must have scared them both half to death too.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), iota (8th January 2022), Mashika (8th January 2022), Matthew (9th January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #98
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    Talk about a bull in a china shop? Ouch! Must have scared them both half to death too.

Guy: Hello? Yeah i can't go to work tomorrow. I was on a coffee shop drinking some iced tea and a bull came running out of nowhere and broke the glass door then broke my hip and i can't walk, so i'm going to have to stay home for a while
    Manager: Stop lying, you want paid vacation! I can tell! If you are not here by 9 am i'll fire you!
    Guy: but...
    Manager: No buts, be here or not, it's your choice, and stop making ridiculous impossible excuses. A bull on a coffee shop? Who's going to believe that!
    Guy: .................
    Last edited by Mashika; 8th January 2022 at 06:53.
    Tired

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (8th January 2022), Hym (8th January 2022), iota (8th January 2022), Matthew (9th January 2022), Vicus (8th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Watch out for the new Herpvid Flupox!

https://www.tiktok.com/@deadlyconway...76302317817094

I guess there's no way to embed tiktok vids?

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Hym (9th January 2022), iota (9th January 2022), Matthew (9th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another from him ... hilarious!

"I don't have to wear condoms anymore."

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Hym (9th January 2022), iota (9th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st January 2022), Matthew (18th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast