+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Steven Greer: DISCLOSURE 2.0 (25 April 2021)

1. Link to Post #41
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Default Re: Steven Greer: DISCLOSURE 2.0 (25 April 2021)

In his video Steven Greer's latest documentary, The Cosmic Hoax: An Expose. Greer insists on "the false UFOs".

What we must remember is what he says at the end:

- He recommends reading the next book by Jacques Vallée
    - He suggests that people learn to contact extraterrestrials by meditating.

There are photographs where we see him leading a meditation session, calling extraterrestrials to manifest themselves.
    In these conditions, there is a technology that allows one or more UFOs to appear and then disappear at night, to move at fantastic speeds, accompanied by sudden right-angle turns. Greer has been known to fake some encounters using flares, but there are other sophisticated technologies if one is working for authorities, therefore complicit to spearhead an agenda.

And all this in the greatest silence, so obviously these evolutions seem to be carried out at a hypersonic speed.

In plasma physics it is enough to make two beams of microwaves of frequencies N1 and N2 cross each other, such that the difference of the frequencies N1 - N2 corresponds to the optimum to ionize the air. We thus make a plasma ball, of any shape, in the atmospheric air, at high altitude. By sweeping the sky with these beams one gives the impression "that an object moves" whereas it is equivalent to the spot of light produced by a lamp on a ceiling.

But if Greer succeeded in "making a UFO appear" during a meditation session, the witnesses will be convinced that it works and that it is the right thing to do. They will do it and while they are doing it they will not disturb anyone.

Question: "Is Greer an accomplice or a victim of such manipulation? "

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Kryztian (6th July 2021), onawah (6th July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021), Peace in Oz (7th July 2021), Reinhard (9th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Just watched Steven Greer's latest documentary, The Cosmic Hoax: An Expose.

Like with all of his films, they are slickly put together and look very professional. This is no exception.

Let's look at the content and who is in it.

...all the world's abduction/contact stories are carried out by humans with abnormalities. Really?

... all the world's animal mutilation cases have been perpetrated by humans. Really?
    Abductions and mutilations have never made any sense to me as being done by an alien species. It's such a human M.O. Humans are the species that investigates living things by killing them and dissecting them. We're supposed to believe that these aliens are far technologically superior to humans, but act just like dumbass humans when it comes to investigating life forms by wielding a scalpel and a chainsaw?

I also would not doubt that the majority of alien contact stories are really human (clandestine) in origin. Not all (do Greer and Doty really say "all?"), but I'd guess it is true in all cases where the aliens are 'remembered' as acting just like human malevolent sociopaths.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (8th July 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), mab777 (3rd August 2021), Mike Gorman (3rd August 2021), pabranno (4th August 2021), Reinhard (9th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th July 2021), Vangelo (7th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Just watched Steven Greer's latest documentary, The Cosmic Hoax: An Expose.

Like with all of his films, they are slickly put together and look very professional. This is no exception.

Let's look at the content and who is in it.

...all the world's abduction/contact stories are carried out by humans with abnormalities. Really?

... all the world's animal mutilation cases have been perpetrated by humans. Really?
    Abductions and mutilations have never made any sense to me as being done by an alien species. It's such a human M.O. Humans are the species that investigates living things by killing them and dissecting them. We're supposed to believe that these aliens are far technologically superior to humans, but act just like dumbass humans when it comes to investigating life forms by wielding a scalpel and a chainsaw?

I also would not doubt that the majority of alien contact stories are really human (clandestine) in origin. Not all (do Greer and Doty really say "all?"), but I'd guess it is true in all cases where the aliens are 'remembered' as acting just like human malevolent sociopaths.
    living in an area where these mutilations have taken place and after being involved in inspecting some of them since it happened on a friend's ranch, and since cows, horses and even some wild animals found appear to have been dropped from a great height something is for sure going on but it is very human in nature! Black choppers were seen, and I say that it's human for sure because aliens don't leave lens covers for scopes, zip ties, and other things like wrappers for gum and they don't lose paracord or keys all of which have been found on various ranches in OK, TX and AZ. It's been suggested that they are checking for evidence of food chain break down as they feel a bio attack would show up in the grain and grasses first hence examining cows.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th July 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th July 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), pabranno (4th August 2021), Reinhard (9th July 2021), Savannah (9th July 2021), Vangelo (7th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

... [Greer]
    - He suggests that people learn to contact extraterrestrials by meditating.

Question: "Is Greer an accomplice or a victim of such manipulation? "
    Just to be clear, I'm highlighting that what Greer is saying about the "disclosure" by the US government/military - that they have a hidden agenda (even further space/military buildup) - is consistent with the reality of the M.O. of the US military/government. He also recognizes and notes that hiding advanced (alien) technology is of the highest priority of the US military/government/Ameri-centric corporations, because it would destroy their control over humanity if and when the technologies are disclosed.

I don't care what Greer's favorite color is, who he sleeps with, or whether he is totally wrong about contacting aliens with meditation techniques. He said some powerful truth, and pointed fingers at the correct monsters and their very human agenda.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th July 2021), Heart to heart (8th August 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), onawah (8th July 2021), Open Minded Dude (20th July 2021), pabranno (4th August 2021), Pam (9th July 2021), Reinhard (9th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (7th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th July 2021), thepainterdoug (9th July 2021), Vangelo (7th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

aoibhghaire / im on board with your review. let me add that the first thing that struck me was the jagged jump frame style of the film much like what jeremy corbell uses continually in his films.( perhaps he did it ? ) this kind of effect that attempts a credibility, like wrinkling new money in the dryer to make it look old, actually takes work. Why employ such an effect rather than telling a straight up flatfooted story. As P Harris said in the film, "this is not entertainment". Well yes, this special effect is, and completely unnecessary. So its entertainment. To me it also says that there is a belief that people will not watch and listen without it. Then Greer completely discredits millions of experiencers with his no abductions are real comments. I wouldnt doubt there are both, and I wouldnt doubt that there are so called good, and bad ET,s as well. The ocean has dolphins as well as sharks. There are no experts in this. However, on a less critical takeaway, I think we should proceed with peace in mind and not agression. and that is a good message

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th July 2021), Open Minded Dude (20th July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021), Reinhard (9th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

A statement on Facebook from Daniel Sheehan about Steven Greer's documentary:

Greer has to be the loneliest person in Ufology and is losing more friends every time he opens his mouth.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th July 2021), Bill Ryan (9th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (10th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (11th July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (10th July 2021), Yoda (9th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

With retrospective on Barry Kings research and disclosure initiative - as some of you know he has been my close friend and supervisor for more than a decade before our respective family and medical situations took over- and the way any of our cases were treated , it’s a very complicated question, reasons behind which are mostly geopolitical and have nothing to do with “truth”.

I’m not shy of many subjects but speaking of geopolitics can turn dirty complicated.

Myself I’ve opted not to be part of any system when I was 19 years old and had the power and freedom to leave.

I knew almost nothing about the “world out there” but followed my quest for Truth , here to India and sages I hoped to meet and still had the chance to study with, almost 3 decades ago now and since but I’ve graduated since, in more than one way.

And when I say “here in India”, it’s where the world meets because Indian culture is traditionally hospitable and open minded so being here for many years I happened to meet worthy and interesting people from many countries and other cultures as well,
    that’s before grand tourism took over and I turned too “people shy” since.

In gist, I always had some friends in the US and could appreciate their open minds and common sense among else.

After the ET encounter in Bodhgaya 2002 that was very explicit and contained lots of in-depth information including technical information I sat in monastery for another 3 years , 3 more years of meditation I was absorbed in before I ever decided to come out but my mum was ailing and after difficult surgeries and needed me the most so I’ve returned to Prague in 2005 ( and could not come back here for another 7 years ).

My focus on that special ET encounter and the information it contained is something I had to keep closed under tight lid, hoping to convey it “in one piece” to what I imagined to be international science group.

Such probably existed since long ago but not in open and I was not quite happy being mingled with the rest of the agenda.
    The closest friends “in revelation” I found were on the www.ufocasebook.com site at that time though the internal group consisted mostly of “abductees” and not many “researchers”, we did not treat each other with prejudice which is important.

I have conveyed my information mostly to the US, later UK researchers since they were obviously far ahead in the “search for ET” and since I’m based in English it’s the easiest way for me to communicate so far.

That’s on the positive side but later on and since I had to stay in Prague for a while I understood that geopolitics is serious issue considering the location is extremely important in the game and falls into specific territory of each country.

It did not bother me before as my thoughts were with “benefit to humanity” and well, I was philosophy and meditation teacher , mostly before I’ve got to ETs ,
    not a politician.

But I had the chance to understand the situation much better since and reasons why the case was treated as it was and for this and bigger reasons I’ve returned to India and can’t think of it any better now.

People are more tight to their political systems and way of thinking now than ever it seems to me. I don’t like being convinced that I’m “citizen” and have to work for this or that country.

I had the opportunity to visit many parts of the world through last 5 years and could have been turned to resident of Uruguay, Finland, the UK ( or naturally remain the simple Daft Ada forever bullied ..) but most of it would not resonate after some time and my life lessons were countless already compared to my age so I can’t take this burden on my mind of doing my research work and coping with geopolitics.

Bad for me I know , I may just vanish without trace, good for me, bad for you, who knows.

Just to remind you that the US is still currently winning the Space race and research and I trust that humanity will cooperate better in their scientific endeavours in future 🙏

It does not automatically disregard the rest of us and various pieces of the know-how we have.

In opinion of many of my good friends and despite my natural intelligence I’ve failed to make it any further.

Love this forum but not having own site it leaves me open to misunderstandings, need for repeating basics and mental bullying from people I know nothing about.

I’ve never earned a penny from the work we have done on this project and I’ve lost an ability to support myself otherwise.

I run this mission sometimes from zero funding, sometimes from $100 a month and hoping it soon comes to a resolve but I am not going to quit just because you don’t love me .

We all - most of us - come to this life and planet in a moment of selfless love of Life.
    We grow surrounded and supported by love, equally , no matter where you come from.

We live from that love, for that love, we die for it.

The truth is far bigger than any human competition ever will be.

Even a moment of remembering the bigger truth in space and how advanced we really are replenishes my soul again. Here on Earth, dying is a must so is pain and suffering. We can’t do without seeing it everywhere around.
    But we do have the option of reducing those sufferings and averting disasters ,
    the core option of finding good and trustable friends and avoiding those who hurt us.

Most people involved in “conspiracy theory” aren’t Bill Ryan or Dr Greer, or Barry King for that purpose. Many of those involved pose as “experts” but skipped formal education and come to “practice freedom of speech” or writing essays on various blogs and websites and some can barely read and write well so they frequently misunderstand any longer context and sequence of facts and events.

Some get fast success but their intelligence proves to suffer decline later on so how could we ever agree on a point. Some people suffer from memory loss and others die.

It just reminds me of the value of 0 discovered in some Indian manuscripts in 4000 BC and me being here only thanks to that value because it also equals infinite.

Beyond the argument

🦢

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (20th July 2021), cascadian (20th July 2021), Kryztian (24th July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (20th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Stop worrying needlessly Eva, no one is going to trash anyone's life experiences or encounters here, yours included. Life may have moved on for us all but right now we all need caution with this Global Pandemic and all its variants. We ALL need keep well and keep safe. Our 2010 report is still valid and kept safe and I believe still available to all whom wish to read it. You are in India, that seems, from recent news services, a VERY dangerous place. You keep well and safe especially.

Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (21st July 2021), Kryztian (24th July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Thank you 🙏 If you care, I was put into life threatening situation in Uruguay in 2018 by people claiming NSA connection. Most of my back ups were craftily dissolved by them during the two years I was working with them so as a matter of fact I have nowhere to return now unless I would have ALSO accepted being relocated, re-educated and basically forced married in Finland , later someone from the UK took over. Some details can be read easily in my Witness section thread.

Most obviously to them and I , I do not belong to the scheme and can’t be programmed or reprogrammed.
    To any advanced thinker and experienced professional out there, it could be clear ( though it does not seem to be that way) that I was/have been frightened and I’m extremely wary of human contact. I also had “foreign agents” trying to take me on trip here in Dharamsala ( that’s before the pandemic started and most of them were casually evacuated, I presume).

Right now my phone battery is on go and I have about 2 of your Euros left , with no promise of any help from anyone , most of my decent friends were ousted by the NSA operation and the situation is ridiculously complicated to explain to anyone.

So yes I’m Covid safe , could get even vaccinated, no problem with that. We are not “dying for Covid” but the rest of us will simply perish in one or another humanitarian calamity and economic disaster whichever comes sooner.

India is about as safe as any other country presuming you are capable to control yourself and your environment and follow protocols.
    Without funds though the situation is a near death because everything runs and hears to money and I’m not an animal ( or some kind of super hero) to survive out there in nature for long time.
    We are in Himalayas, one of the cleanest zones in the world, yet you’re right, not safe.

🐨

Right now, following post-Covid unlocking of state borders we have suffered about two weeks of tourist invasion everywhere in Himachal Pradesh ( quite dangerous considering that the type of weekend tourists who come here have no regards for their own clean nature, they come in cars by thousands, leave lots of trash behind, eat and drink for 3 days, put loudspeakers on max etc.) , as soon as they left we suffered even more serious blow of heavy monsoon rains and cloudbursts, damaging roads and causing landslides .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.tim...w/84360250.cms

Obviously, anyone with low conscience would be able to capitalise on the disaster which is absolutely not my case.

And further part of the tragic I’m facing : most of my friends around the globe are practically illiterate when it comes to real life situations. Such as they are unable to speak for me to anyone ( because themselves, in their safe boxes do not talk to each other) or organise simple crowdfunding campaign that would save life.

My friends everywhere, the Czechs, the Finns, the Brits and the Americans living in that last illusion of safety believing their system is smarter than all of us, residing in their disability to cope with real life are either “dyslexic”, themselves “frightened” or prefer to misunderstand.

To spare us the time of discussion, neither embassies or any governmental authority provide financial support in similar situation , the only support they give is legal and legislative, neither they can accommodate people etc.

It’s 1 to trillion $ situation of which I have the one.

I firmly believe that Dr Greer’s disclosure thread can bear the information and further, I want to believe I’m wrong and there is at least one or two intelligent individual reading this board who aren’t severely disabled.

If so please contact Bill Ryan or me by PM.

Countless thanks

🙏

PS: I can’t do any “documentary” with the current state of my iPhone battery that requires replacement but till it’s working and in case “proofs” of my location are welcome, I can take any trustable individual “out there” via Skype and show you around, for example.
    Last edited by Agape; 21st July 2021 at 06:45.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Astra (22nd July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (21st July 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Back on track..............................Regarding Dr Steven Greer, the CSETI and Disclosure Project. As previously mentioned I was filmed/interviewed for CSETI in Autumn 2000 by Miles Johnston and member of Dr Greer's team both here at home and at Woodbridge/Bentwaters. I was then contacted by two members of Dr Greer's Disclosure Project team whom were in Scotland whom wanted to film/interview me for the Disclosure Project itself. They stated I was already listed as a CSETI and Disclosure Project witness even without this second, separate interview. It was left as that, why I stopped the printed disclosure documents in December 2000

By the time the now legendary Press Club Disclosure Project in 2001 took place there were approx. 150 witnesses logged with the project (as stated). You will only see a small fraction of this number actually appear and give individual evidence on camera, the rest are unknown and unlisted. The official Disclosure Project 'book' details again a relatively small number of 'on record' witnesses and the majority of the 200+ then plus witnesses were again not detailed. The number of witnesses climbed during 2005/6 to around 550, with again only a small fraction were fully documented and details released openly. By the time this current film by Greer "The Cosmic Hoax" you will notice, at the end, that a figure of around 900 witnesses are mentioned. Once again no new faces or testimony is apparent, relying on same old few individuals, over 800 are still unlisted in detail and totally unknown even to the ufo community.

So to recap, I was interviewed for CSETI in 2000 and although not formerly filmed separately for the Disclosure Project I was listed, along with many others as a witness. That is why I used to have as my signature, A Disclosure Project Witness since 2000, because that is the case, like it or lump it folks.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (23rd July 2021), aoibhghaire (23rd July 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th October 2021), Kryztian (24th July 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

2009 Dr Greer Barcelona PLF
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Kryztian (24th July 2021), Le Chat (2nd August 2021), palehorse (3rd August 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Watch this space
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th October 2021), pabranno (24th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

I subscribe to "Wisegeek" . It just a company that sends interesting pieces of news each day to your email address , it's nothing to do with conspyracy or UFO's ...

I received this ....

According to the Pew Research Center survey nearly two-thirds of Americans believe in the existence of extraterrestrials. The survey was conducted shortly before the U.S. government released an unprecedented amount of intelligence on unidentified flying objects in 2021. Just over 50 percent of survey respondents say they consider military reports of UFOs to "probably" or "definitely" be proof of life beyond Earth.

The survey of 10,417 adults also found that 87 percent of people felt that such sightings are in no way a threat to national security. Only one out of 10 believed that there is a serious UFO threat ...

This is what Greer and the release of Navy footage is all about , shifting public opinion .By now the vast majority believe Aliens are buzzing around our atmosphere and 90% believe they are friendly ...

Watch 'V' the original mini series to see a close approximation of what is about to unfold

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

I have some beautiful photos of “portal” that moved over our heads last evening before and after sunset , twice. It was huge and moved very slowly and it did not seem either to communicate or affect us anyhow, except for the rain clouds completely disappeared for several hours so weather was clear, other than the “portal”.

Can send them by email if anyone is genuinely interested.

Thought of sharing with Dr Greer’s CE5 group but then I opened one of their beautiful emails and checked the newest offers and it took my breath.
    It’s another “Galactic Ambassador” levelled preferences and information access scheme.

While we both and all agree it’s not what is it about , I do strongly suggest starting ordinary citizen science projects that will encourage people to take photos of interesting skies and aerial phenomena and upload them to websites,
    freely.

Some other great citizen science projects helped to map Mars and the Moon or create seed banks.

A matter of planetary and civilisation importance to every human being,
    every one including children should have equal information access to such matters.
    While some claim to “own” a piece of Earth or portion of Heavens
    no one can own the larger Universe or other entities and their worlds for themselves, ahead.

You may “own” Donald the Duck or Frodo the Troll but ...no one can own an ET Contact Company.

🙏

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd August 2021), meeradas (3rd August 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (9th August 2021)

28. Link to Post #55
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,635 times in 20,811 posts

• UFO At The Chinese Embassy

Gordon Creighton, Former British Foreign Service Officer. Mr. Creighton spent many years in the British Foreign Service. He spent 10 years in China and in 1941 he saw a UFO while at the Embassy. In broad daylight he saw a disc-shaped, silent UFO with a blue white light on top flying very fast. In 1953 he spent some time with the Military Defense in Whitehall and worked on the floor underneath a department, Air Technical, dealing with UFO's. He says that a UFO landed on the estate of Lord Mountbatten in the south of England near Southampton.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

• 20th Anniversary NPC:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (3rd August 2021), Mike Gorman (3rd August 2021), oz93666 (3rd August 2021)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Behold the portal I’ve uploaded it to my avatar.

There was whole array of lenticular cloud ship objects passing into it over time. It’s edges were curved and decorative. The whole thing could have been giant 3D painting but , it seemed to have non linear grid, like a tunnel .
    It travelled South to the Kangra valley bellow us but its downwards tip never touched grounds. It stopped there and then it silently travelled back to the North over our heads , after Sunset.

It was more a portal than “object” but it was definitely upto something

🙏
    🌟
    🕊
    💫

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd August 2021), meeradas (3rd August 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (9th August 2021)

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Not sure if someone posted it in another thread

The Cosmic Hoax - An Exposé
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

SPIRIT WOLF (9th August 2021)

34. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

There was whole array of lenticular cloud ship objects passing into it over time. It’s edges were curved and decorative. The whole thing could have been giant 3D painting but , it seemed to have non linear grid, like a tunnel .
    It travelled South to the Kangra valley bellow us but its downwards tip never touched grounds. It stopped there and then it silently travelled back to the North over our heads , after Sunset.

🙏
    🌟
    🕊
    💫
    I wonder if they have weather modifying aircraft that large that could generate clouds and cloud cover around them as they move?

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Agape (4th August 2021), meeradas (3rd August 2021)

36. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

UAP News:

If the name Daniel Sheehan sounds familiar, it may be that you have heard it tied to Lue Elizondo as he is currently Lue’s legal counsel. He is a very intelligent lawyer and was involved with a UFO disclosure panel that included Dr. Steven Greer nearly 20 years ago. Now it sounds as though Dr. Greer has been acting in a somewhat shameful manner that involves Mr. Sheehan and he has published a letter admonishing Dr. Greer and clarifying some historical facts, which you can find directly from his Facebook post, HERE.

https://uap.news/7-16-21-daniel-shee...-steven-greer/

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

🙏
    🌟
    🕊
    💫

We are under heavy weather at the moment and since July, the heavens did not spare buckets of water pouring on our heads, unfortunately also causing lots of devastating landslides.

Buddhist nunneries deluged ..

I’ve sent photos to couple friends, failed to do the upload here, not in the easiest operational situation at the moment ( we are on 80% vertical slopes here just to imagine , so water and stones flow down easily, roads are broken and it takes about 5 minutes to get soaked wet).

The “portal” has happened on Sunday, in late afternoon hours of Indian Standard Time. Best photos taken at 7:30 PM.

It completely cleared the rest of the clouds as it was travelling fro and back.

🙏

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast