+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Steven Greer: DISCLOSURE 2.0 (25 April 2021)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Steven Greer: DISCLOSURE 2.0 (25 April 2021)

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    I really liked and understood his "unacknowledged" documentary and It laid well with me but now I'm a bit like nagh he has to charge large amounts of money. When money is involved I tend to stay away from it all. Love v money I prefer love actually. Sorry about the puns. lol.
    However, I then understand he does require money to fund his ventures. But is there any other way to doing this. jo
    Motivating and funding an attempt to make a respectable disclosure documentary is not cheap. Underbudget films don't get positive attention.
    "As a rule of thumb, a lot of producers assume that a finished corporate production or high-quality YouTube video will cost about $1,000 per finished minute of footage. From there, you can extrapolate the final cost based on length. A 60-minute documentary will therefore cost $60,000."- https://www.wideawakefilms.com

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th May 2021), Harmony (11th May 2021), holcaul (11th May 2021), mountain_jim (27th June 2021), pabranno (5th July 2021), Siphonemis (27th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Regarding Paola Harris presentation of the San Antonia, NM 1945 UFO crash at the Disclosure meeting and the subsequent book published by Harris and Vallee is completely unsubstantiated. Vallee’s discernment of this case needs to be heavily questioned.

Don Schmidt and team investigated this non-case 25 years ago. The principle witness approached Don Schmidt with one story back at that time and since then, an entirely new circumstance, date, location, and shock of all shocks, Vallee has apparently fallen for it.

A case with two young brothers as the sole witnesses and not an additional source to substantiate. Don Schmidt’s team were also involved with the artifact provided by the one brother, Ray Baca, and it was tested in Ohio and found to be 100% terrestrial.

Timing is everything and why this book and these unsubstantiated claims now? The legitimate American UFO community is almost unanimous in rejecting the substance of this book. A book, I might add, which is heavily endorsed by Greer. That in itself, speaks volumes.

aoibhghaire

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2021), Harmony (11th May 2021), Kryztian (12th May 2021), mountain_jim (27th June 2021), onawah (4th July 2021), pabranno (5th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Regarding Paola Harris presentation of the San Antonia, NM 1945 UFO crash at the Disclosure meeting and the subsequent book published by Harris and Vallee is completely unsubstantiated. Vallee’s discernment of this case needs to be heavily questioned.

Don Schmidt and team investigated this non-case 25 years ago. The principle witness approached Don Schmidt with one story back at that time and since then, an entirely new circumstance, date, location, and shock of all shocks, Vallee has apparently fallen for it.

A case with two young brothers as the sole witnesses and not an additional source to substantiate. Don Schmidt’s team were also involved with the artifact provided by the one brother, Ray Baca, and it was tested in Ohio and found to be 100% terrestrial.

Timing is everything and why this book and these unsubstantiated claims now? The legitimate American UFO community is almost unanimous in rejecting the substance of this book. A book, I might add, which is heavily endorsed by Greer. That in itself, speaks volumes.

aoibhghaire
    Some pretty bold arrogant statements here. There is not enough to just call them liars and dismiss them outright. Calling someone a liar does not validate your point. I have not read the book but my issue here is with the statement "endorsed by Greer speaks volumes". A Greer endorsement is a positive for many. Whom I guess you may feel are below you. Now if it were a Luis Elizondo endorsement (known CIA operative and disinformation officer) few would give it a second glance. So this guy Don Schmidt says there is no case? That's not enough to invalidate. My issue is that I have personally experienced some of Dr. Greer's claims, so have many others, have a bit of video too if you are interested. I'm just an average guy here but when people come out attacking Greer guns blazing for no solid reason, or use passive-aggressive attacks, it feels like misinformation. The more he is attacked the more I think he is on to something. Why not say "I don't believe the claims of Greer and all the others"? That would be just fine and accepted. I normally just ignore posts like this, like many others, but had to put in my thought. To imply anyone who disagrees with you is not part of the "legitimate American UFO community" is childish. We in the UFO community are used to people like you passively and directly "hinting" that we are ilegitimate.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th May 2021), Bill Ryan (27th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (12th May 2021), Heart to heart (8th August 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), Mike Gorman (4th July 2021), mountain_jim (27th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I had previous corresponded with Don Schmidt about this case whom is a friend of mine. He was surprised that Vallee was involved in this case as it had unsubstantiated claims. Although Vallee’s focus is investigating meta material which he had experience from previous UFO crash sites.

Stephen Greer was not known to have investigated this San Antonio case according to Schmidt. I suppose when Harris gave her presentation at the Disclosure 2.0 and that the book was just published, Greer should have checked with others independently that the case was a non-case. Hence my point about Greer’s credibility. May be he assumed that with Vallee on the investigation it must be real.

Although I do admire Greer for all the amazing work over the years pioneering the ET issue from the famous 2001 Press Club meeting and his films. The are other sides known that are not credible which is a surprise when considering all the wonderful work he has done.
    Hence my latter statement on Greer.

aoibhghaire

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (5th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2021), Elainie (4th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Harmony (27th June 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), mountain_jim (27th June 2021), onawah (4th July 2021), pabranno (4th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Some might already know of the 'history' I have had with the so called data released by Dr Greer as solely his own, but not acknowledging it was indeed MY data as released globally between 1994-2000. Dr Greer for his own reasons decided to ignore the data I passed him in 2000 and instead started using self same data as his own years later (still doing so). For those not familiar with this situation I can only recommend some research and trawling of the internet. I will post links here to my youtube channel which has a few updated teaser vids. The blogs I archived in 2015/16 carry much more data but thats for another time. Do not get me wrong, I respect Greer for all he has done for disclosure, even though he threw me under the bus.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8p...NbJ3b7hJrKk_jA

https://www.youtube.com/user/THEVOIC...CLOSURE/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/THEVOIC...SURE/playlists

https://www.youtube.com/user/THEVOICEOFDISCLOSURE/about

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th June 2021), Bill Ryan (27th June 2021), boja (27th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (5th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th June 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Harmony (27th June 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), Journeyman (4th July 2021), mountain_jim (27th June 2021), onawah (4th July 2021), onevoice (28th June 2021), pabranno (4th July 2021), Rawhide68 (27th June 2021), Rosemarie (5th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th June 2021), sunflower (27th June 2021), Sunray (5th July 2021), Tintin (27th June 2021), Yoda (27th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), pabranno (5th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This few minute segment of Dr Greer's talk in Barcelona in 2009 covers the stagecraft aspect, nicely goes into ARVs and our dear little friends the PLFs (PGLFs)..................he states this is the most important aspect, and one he alleges he receives the most threats over, welcome to the club matey(from the one whom originally brought this to the World).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mu97-HQT78
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), pabranno (5th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Long post alert, this thread got under my skin.. Sorry ahead of time...

I believe that Greer has done what most in the "field" dream they can accomplish. How he did it, well that could be deemed unethical at best, but he did it with help from many people. Whether with their permission or not... And yet few know the names of those individuals. He rarely if ever, shares the names of his sources, because to do so, suggests that the material is merely lifted from their own information, and shared as Steven's.

Many do this.. And I bet it is work! Keeping that all nicely tidy... But the truth is, we all want to know these details. The sad thing is that Greer has had the funds to capitalize on this, as he had the resources to go more places than most, to gather more information. He is a pro at "Name Dropping"... Probably making more feel comfortable sharing their information with him...

Therefore, making him the "Top Dog" when it comes to having "Information", or "Stories" to tell... What is truly worrisome, is his slant towards the non aggressive nature of these beings. Just because they do not come and wipe out our city blocks, does not mean they're kind.. Why "upset the hive" when you can slowly replace the Queen Bee, and keep the structure going? It would seem a more advanced being would recognize the slave force already in place here on the planet, and not wish to disrupt that while taking over.

But there are plenty of recounts of people being taken, never returned, impregnated, and treated as nothing more than free wombs, etc...

Is this happening? Perhaps. Seems likely given the advance in AI, and the seemingly exhausting means they're going to, to get technology both into our hands as well as inside our bodies. So "Outwardly Hostile?" Maybe not, but it doesn't mean we haven't already been taken hostage. And sometimes a lighter hand, is an easier choice... And a more effective one. It reminds me of people boiling frogs. If you put them into a pot of water that is scalding, they jump out.. BUT if you place them in a cold pot, and slowly warm it up......

I can see why others do not care much for Greer, he cannot, if he wishes to stay on top, share the knowledge that he has done what everyone of the newer researchers are doing... Collecting data from others, then discarding the sources as he takes that, and adds it to the long list of others he has done that to... Leaving those people with little more than a tiny percentage of what Greer can share. The more information you get, the bigger the billing.

Danger in this? What danger? He claims he was offered Millions, if not more, people were silenced or killed, yet he is not worried? Was it those that first revealed the "truths", that truly were in harms way? Now that it is too late, the powers that be probably just let him continue, because they believe he sounds more ridiculous the more he speaks? As long as he paints them as "Positive"... It almost seems as if he welcomes the New World Order... He seems to know all the players, and talks to them often.. This isn't noteworthy in the way we think it is, it should be worrisome that he speaks of going to meet these players personally, as if they're all good friends.. I believe he even mentions being with the Rockefellers, red flag if I ever heard one.. Not more supportive to his claims they're kind and gentle.

I tend to believe Greer has chosen a side. And that he has been working for someone else all along. Helping to steer a narrative. If they can't stop disclosure when they slip up, what a good plan it is to have someone with his ego to take everyone else's knowledge and twist it just a bit to steer the narrative? If they can't stop it, better they have someone they can direct, and help to promote, to do it their way? And sure, he gets money to do this. Large amounts as far as I can tell, but I bet if no one financially supported his efforts, he would still somehow be able to produce the things he does.

Barry King came out and shared his information, things that no one else was suggesting, and publishing information, documents, and photos... and Greer pulled that information into his work and made disclaimers that this was happening in many locations, and leaving out the location that Barry was suggesting, where he learned the information. He claims that he has whistleblowers, yet never names them.. When he does, it is to those he works with within his inner circle, and those that he can woe people with, because of name recognition. I bet this has frustrated a great number of people, truly putting their own lives at risk, their reputations on the line, and their families safety at risk, yet they're disposed of, and mocked when they get frustrated about the scene overall..

Look at how many people got upset when Corey Goode did the same thing to unknowing people who shared their own information. People were enraged by that. Yet Greer has made a career out of it. Same thing, just different level of backing. I say we challenge Greer to produce these "Other" whistleblowers... There have been a few who have come out and openly suggested tht they did NOT agree with the account Dr. Greer gave of their meetings. One saying he ballooned a lunch into something it wasn't in his presentations. Someone who had a big name. I forget the person now but I bet some have come across that as well and can add that to this post.

I doubt Greer truly is being asked to "Brief" sitting presidents, he probably offers to come speak to them.. To tell them where he stands in his mission to groom the masses... Regular country doctors don't "Brief Presidents" just because they once held a press conference. Spies do...

By the way, a press conference that went where? Onto VHS? Did the general public watch this on ABC, CBS, or NBC, the major networks at the time? NOPE... A press conference is NOT disclosure. When it isn't aired in it's entirety and shared with the masses, as it happens, like the Moon Landings and true events that the public needs to know.. Like 9/11. I was around in 1990, never heard a thing about the Disclosure Project and Press Conference on the news...

Truth is, he got the information from whistleblowers, cherry picked it, and is sharing it, but that does not mean the information is his, just that he is sharing their experiences with this phenomenon, or their work in these projects as "HIS".. For example he notes that the Programmable Life Forms are being created in America and another country, but never does he mention the Peasemore Base. Distancing himself from Barry's material.

And while the Press Conference and the "Disclosure Project" happened, and he may have had a big hand in making sure everyone showed up? The information was not his, but the information of the individuals standing up at the podium telling their recounts of their own circumstances and situations, including in many cases, radar returns and more "Proofs"....

You cannot sell what belongs to someone else, so rather, he claims that the whistleblowers are his, or better yet, they gave him some information in confidence, and that information is now his to share merely by gleening it from those individuals. Truly it is really nothing worse than what is already happening to the "Truth" movement. Where someone tells their story and another makes videos sharing their learning of said information as if it is their own personal accounts, or investigational research material...

VERY FEW, IF ANY are doing any real research these days, they're merely re-investigating, or regurgitating claims other have made in the past over and over. How many people have shared their own "Personal works" regarding the accounts of Bob Lazar? How many earned an income sharing Bob's story? Debating if it was true or false? This whole scene is wrought with people doing this, and claiming they're helping in some way, "The Disclosure Movement"..

While I do not agree with Greer's methods, or fully, his message, as I do believe there is some good out there, but not all, as he claims.... Truly is this modern "Truth Movement" much better? Rather than come up with more truths people have gone to the low hanging, and "Safe" fruit... Merely rehashing the works and claims of others, calling that "New Material"... "New Disclosure".. They're doing a great job of setting the bar low, and making it even more difficult to get any real truth, as little has truly been released in decades. I mean, we are still talking about Bob Lazar...

It's sad really.

By the way.. One more thing... The Alien war card... That the military industrial complex is going to claim that aliens are hostile so we better fund the works of the military industrial complex to starve off a future war. Because we all know they're "Nice" now right? Greer says so... So we need to believe that...

Well, he puts this into a very very slim box, claiming Werner Von Braun claimed it, and shared it with Carol Rosin. Perhaps this is true.. But this is ONE PERSON sharing their opinion with another, and Greer is using this one statement as his entire basis for why we should believe that all aliens are to be trusted and that we shouldn't trust our own military. In fact we are to believe that it isn't et at all doing things to the masses, rather midgets, and Programmable Life Forms. I do believe these programmable life forms exist... But do I believe it is because the military wants to tag us all? Perhaps they're doing it to track where we go when the truly "Not so nice et" kidnap the masses?

Why does everyone believe the only narrative being fed to us? Because perhaps people forgot that there could be other reasons. Perhaps they're doing it to give it a more "Local" feel, so the masses can get upset with humans, while the humans are desperately trying to give it a more Earthly feel, so they do not realize that indeed there ARE aliens taking people, tagging them like cattle. Etc.

THAT would scare the masses more, to think that et were doing it. Or maybe they're mimicking the et behavior so we do not realize et actually live among us. "Taking one on the chin" so to speak to cover up the real episodes... NOTHING is as black and white as Greer would have you believe. Perhaps we copied life forms or cloned beings we got from the crashes...

Whatever the truth is, I doubt Greer is the knowledge holder of such information. And as such, while he does have some good production value, I do believe it is still useful to read true accounts of experiences that happened BEFORE the internet was a sensation, and listen to what those people were saying..

The "Friendship case" where giants came to earth... Where little people joined them.. The stories of greys, the stories of Giants in Mexico and South America where et came and stole women, ate people, etc. Not so pretty as Greer would have us believe.

I would rather have a well armed military should anything happen, than a bunch of people joining hands in a circle if things get ugly. That's really what I am trying to get to here.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 4th July 2021 at 21:37.

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Bayareamom (5th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Bluegreen (5th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), JDarktide (5th July 2021), Jim_Duyer (31st July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), Le Chat (5th July 2021), onawah (4th July 2021), pabranno (5th July 2021), Patient (5th July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021), Rosemarie (5th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (4th July 2021), Strat (5th July 2021), Sunray (5th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Absolutely first class Denise, great post
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), Le Chat (5th July 2021), pabranno (5th July 2021), Peace in Oz (5th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From the "flying shields" of the dark ages.. To the "tic tac's" of now... You would think if they were hostile, we would have seen it by now. Or are they waiting for the right moment? Do our politics matter to advanced civilizations? Who knows where Greer stands at the end of it all. I do know that the "bad guys" are not the ones calling for peace most the time. Its normally the bad guys calling for paranoid actions and violence. *cough TTSA* I believe him on the "non-hostile" perspective unless someone can point out a hostile action taken. I mean, we have been recording them floating around for at least 2k years? (see ancient paintings, artwork, and testimony) I don't think we can say that abductions count if all the evidence Greer has put forward that those are our own governments is true. Stop and think about that one for a moment... Why would an advanced civilization need to abduct and abuse humans over and over again for the past 70 years? Humans are very special and they can learn something different by taking large samples? The "Friendship case" was brought up here. Read the book of Enoch, it explains a lot. At the end of it all, I'm on the side of whatever is true. Greer's claims make the most sense. (unless you just watched the movie Independence Day and feel that aliens want your water) In the event that they are actually hostile and after a acouple thousand years they decide they need to destroy humans, the idea of a "well-armed military" of humans to do anything about it is laughable. Let us hope they are not hostile. If it comes out for sure that they are not hostile, this forum will probably die unless there is some new type of "fear porn" to spread.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), Mike Gorman (5th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (5th July 2021), Vangelo (5th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JDarktide (here)
    From the "flying shields" of the dark ages.. To the "tic tac's" of now... You would think if they were hostile, we would have seen it by now. Or are they waiting for the right moment? Do our politics matter to advanced civilizations? Who knows where Greer stands at the end of it all. I do know that the "bad guys" are not the ones calling for peace most the time. Its normally the bad guys calling for paranoid actions and violence. *cough TTSA* I believe him on the "non-hostile" perspective unless someone can point out a hostile action taken. I mean, we have been recording them floating around for at least 2k years? (see ancient paintings, artwork, and testimony) I don't think we can say that abductions count if all the evidence Greer has put forward that those are our own governments is true. Stop and think about that one for a moment... Why would an advanced civilization need to abduct and abuse humans over and over again for the past 70 years? Humans are very special and they can learn something different by taking large samples? The "Friendship case" was brought up here. Read the book of Enoch, it explains a lot. At the end of it all, I'm on the side of whatever is true. Greer's claims make the most sense. (unless you just watched the movie Independence Day and feel that aliens want your water) In the event that they are actually hostile and after a acouple thousand years they decide they need to destroy humans, the idea of a "well-armed military" of humans to do anything about it is laughable. Let us hope they are not hostile. If it comes out for sure that they are not hostile, this forum will probably die unless there is some new type of "fear porn" to spread.
    Thank You so much for sharing your opinions, because it matters that we discuss this...

Actually, unlike some, I do study the past. I study artwork of the past, and even more recent artwork which depicts craft firing upon Earth. As recently as the 1800's. Paintings showing buildings in ruins with saucer like craft shooting some sort of beam to the ground, hitting these structures. Long before we really had any aircraft worthy of note... among many many other things...

I also read... Ancient texts speak of star beings, the Bible, offers stories of Gods coming from the Heavens, Burning bushes, etc... While I am not religious, I believe these texts say a lot that we need to know, if we truly read them properly... There are many texts, speaking of things that mimic what we believe would be technology. We hear of "trumpets sounding" and entire castles, and their walls falling to the ground. That's one powerful horn... Sounds more like a sound or vibration weapon than a horn...

That doesn't sound like us, it sounds like a more advanced race firing upon us... Yes there are images of these craft in many ancient pieces of artwork, but without much said about their actions while there. Even the Bible suggests that beings came from the Heavens and "took" all they wished, to be their "wives" to bear them children, just as we have the phenomenon of spoof pregnancies that disappear after abductions now... , and they still speak of this happening in South America... And images of beings in "Star craft" that look anything but human... They're also in many of the paintings and images you speak of.

This sounds like human kidnapping, and insemination, not at all friendly... and we now have people speaking out telling of meeting their "Star Children".. Crazy people? That many? Have you read, or watched the work of Bud Hopkins? Karla Turner? And all the others that have done work with the title of "Dr." in this field that suggest what they're learning is horrible? Going so far as to now force humans to teach "hybrids" how to live on Earth? If replacing humanity is friendly, then I cringe.

I am not saying Dr. Greer is wrong, but there are also many stories of SOME of these craft engaging aircraft, military, commercial, and private alike, and challenging them mid air, while turning off their equipment somehow. Sometimes with catastrophic consequences. Rumor is, (And I believe that is the best we get in this community).. That the military ordered their pilots to stop firing on them, as they were losing too many pilots to these "Dogfights"... And it would appear they learned how to drop some of the craft using advanced radar developments in exchange for face to face confrontations.. And hopes of recovering some of that advanced technology to level the playing field.

I want to believe "A Stranger at the Pentagon", where a nicely mannered Venusian comes with a group and tries to offer the world problem solvers for our planet.. But what I am seeing is that we are not only creating said technology, we are sharing it, under the radar in mass. We have militaries all "cross training" on every continent, for some purpose. Some want to believe the NWO is going to use other armies of the world to attack different continents, yet I tend to believe they're advancing all the armies for a far greater purpose, to protect us "Just in Case" that day comes when they stop being "Polite" and truly may come to cause some harm.

So those from Venus are nice and friendly... Who says there aren't beings on the Moons of Mars that hate us from some prior war? Truly we really don't even know how we got here. Certainly it wasn't evolution as we know it, and if it was, we sure got spanked in the past, that we have to relearn how to rebuild structures we cannot even mirror today, both in complexity and design... SOMEONE destroyed the previous civilizations, and it looks to me like it happened from the air.

So if this is considered "Friendly" I must not understand the word. As I do not think it was that long ago that we went through something like this, and perhaps will again soon.

For the record, and this may surprise you..... I have had contact experiences, and they were FRIENDLY.. I am not "Against" anyone.... I just tend to believe that our history isn't what we were told, massive amounts of information lost, much replaced with new stories of those who were in power at the time..

There are stories of "star people" bringing people to Earth, and visiting Earth throughout mankind... Helping us in fact... As you noted.. I want to believe they're friendly, who wouldn't? Especially given the claims of what their technologies can do...

But I fail to fall into the camp that ALL of them are friendly. What is "Friendly" about abducting people, without their consent, and taking biological samples? Just because they returned them in one piece, they mean no harm? What of the tellings of those craft that fired upon the military during many wars?

What I am saying is that a healthy dose of comparing their capabilities to our own, in case things ever get worse than they already are, is NOT a bad idea.

Play friends until you are strong enough to force them to stop harming people.. THAT is probably closer to the truth. Greer himself is now making videos suggesting that he is trying to get Lou from TTSA to change his tune, or we should IGNORE his work, as it is jaded. Why should we believe they are not a threat, because Greer says so? I DOUBT that the entire military industrial complex is keeping secrets just to line their pockets, as they take oaths to protect US. And I am sure they know some things they believe it is better that they just defend against rather than freaking out the masses. "Just in case"...

What if it is as simple as Germany and their secret space program. And their population, and superior technology, finally growing to the point where they believe they could retake the world for their own? (And of course Von Braun would warn against this, being he was a Nazi, as he wouldn't want us to support fighting back against his side)...

We don't know what we don't know. That is all I am saying. The universe is a large place, and with the ruins, and all the skeletal remains on this planet of different types of humanity, it makes you wonder where they all went. And are we next if we don't "Fall into line"? Perhaps we had a reason to stay "Warlike".. Perhaps the wars we see on the news aren't at all what we are told, but pockets of ET coming here and causing problems. That would explain a lot of arms trafficking.

I am just asking people to reserve their ultimate analysis of anything until we have more proof of TRUTH.

I would never have known 9/11 happened if my television didn't show it.. So what if the televisions never show mass extinction events in communities.. Because it would horrify the masses? Doesn't mean it can't happen, or hasn't. In fact our history shows many places where all of the residents just vanish without a trace. Civilizations, with no hint of where they all went. Like the Mayan people that are now scattered throughout South America...

But a lot of destruction was left in the wake, with what seemed to be tech we didn't possess. Someone could kill your neighbor 3 feet behind your bedroom wall if you lived in an apartment, and if you heard nothing, that doesn't mean it never happened. I am just saying, we do not have all the facts, so I prefer to err on the side of caution.

If anyone else would like to jump into the conversation it would be great we actually discuss this in a civilized manner...

Greer's platform seems to be, "Be nice to them and they will give us technology to cure the world"... This seems too much like "They" believe a few shiny baubles will pacify a planet into accepting beings we know nothing about. Including their intentions. And I have met plenty of "Nice and friendly" snake oil salesmen who really had alternative motives with their friendliness.

Rumor has it these et are very intelligent, and they know our weaknesses, and easily could make us believe they were friendly.. Until they weren't..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 5th July 2021 at 04:59.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th July 2021), Bayareamom (5th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), JDarktide (5th July 2021), Le Chat (5th July 2021), Patient (24th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (5th July 2021), Vangelo (5th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

The Cosmic Hoax has just been released by Stephen Greer, it is Free and openly available on YouTube:

The overtly paranoid tone of the recent 'disclosure' narrative is ramping up, this is clearly their platform: these craft are blatantly violating the sovereign air-space of the USA, they fly with impunity
    they 'harass' American vessels and demonstrate vastly superior performance, they are a direct threat.They even mess with our nuclear weapons!
    I always supported Bob Dean's assertion that if these visitors were truly hostile, if they wanted to kill us all off, they could have 'cleaned our clock' centuries ago.
    My personal feeling on this is not always clear: I think there is a massive part to this story which we do not know!
    The history of visitation is considerable, 'Watchers' and the sense that we are somehow nurtured and observed from a discrete distance is very strong.
    Typically, we will respond with fear, and hostility - perhaps a tempered caution is justified, I agree, but I feel we are about to learn much more; I doubt there is much we can do about it in the long run.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Alan (5th July 2021), aoibhghaire (5th July 2021), boja (5th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th July 2021), Heart to heart (8th August 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), jaybee (5th July 2021), JDarktide (5th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), Rawhide68 (6th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (5th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2021), Vangelo (5th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by JDarktide (here)
    Any ET's interacting at this time are definitely malevolent ... They have always been here manipulating society enslaving us (see von daniken ... zacharia sitchen) .. Spreading plagues creating wars ..

Aliens, Plagues and Epidemics
    Ancient Aliens episode (season 3, episode 7)

Experts investigate reports of strange bronze flying ships spotted during the Black Death. Could aliens have brought deadly disease to Earth?

They are still here now , secretly manipulating society using the illuminati as a front ... They have been working with the US military building the SSP , they control it and are planning to use it to attack humanity ....

They have purposefully waited until we are technologically developed before this attack ... it will make a better fight for their entertainment ... Earth's military still does not stand a chance ... but before all this there will be the arrival of apparently friendly ET's offering to save us from ourselves , they're all in the same gang.

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Disagree, this hysterical fear driven response looks eerily similar to the lynch mob mentality of the early 20th Century, it might give you a bit of an ego boost to try and convince people on a forum but this topic is bigger than all of us.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th July 2021), Did You See Them (5th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th July 2021), Heart to heart (8th August 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), jaybee (5th July 2021), JDarktide (5th July 2021), onawah (6th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (5th July 2021), Vangelo (6th July 2021)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Have just finished watching Greers latest blockbuster whilst compiling lists of chores for later today. Interesting as usual but of course with the Greer slant. Having been hands on within ufology for over 5 decades, official and unofficial coupled to whistleblowing since the 90's I can see perhaps parts others cannot, simply because of my direct involvement. We have to be very careful here, randomly saying Ufo's and ET are hostile or benign will get you nowhere other than silly heated arguments on forums such as this.

Personally since early childhood I have seen, experienced many many things and could equally class some as positive, some as negative, BOTH though had an underlying current of military involvement in varying degrees. Not all UFO's are theirs neither are they all ours, its a mixture of both.

The main point here is Disclosure in one form or another will not, cannot happen, watered down press conferences with little coverage, supposed official Government reports which state nothing of any real importance will keep the open debate going on for years, decades even.

Its all a psy-op within a psy-op.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Alan (5th July 2021), aoibhghaire (5th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th July 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), oz93666 (5th July 2021), pabranno (5th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021)

30. Link to Post #36
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    The main point here is Disclosure in one form or another will not, cannot happen, watered down press conferences with little coverage, supposed official Government reports which state nothing of any real importance will keep the open debate going on for years, decades even.

Its all a psy-op within a psy-op.
    Well said Spirit Wolf ...With all those decades you've put in of investigation and personal experience things are still murky , it's a very difficult subject to fully grasp when looking from the outside in ...

I would strongly recommend the work of Karl Mollison ... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1...YGbkS3Q/videos .. the information comes from a non conventional source , but that maybe needed to crack this issue , the resulting theory explains all the evidence we see .

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    What is "Friendly" about abducting people, without their consent, and taking biological samples? Just because they returned them in one piece, they mean no harm? What of the tellings of those craft that fired upon the military during many wars?
    And the horrific animal mutilations? Far from 'friendly'.....

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Alan (5th July 2021), Bayareamom (5th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (5th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is a link for those interested. In case the youtube link goes bad.

The Cosmic Hoax: An Exposé

https://banned.video/watch?id=60e2654cd9401b415996bb4c
    Last edited by JDarktide; 5th July 2021 at 15:26.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th July 2021), jaybee (5th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (5th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I cannot say that I know the truth, or even a small part of it, just what I experienced. And again, it was "Friendly"... But one has to assume there are more than just a few races out there besides the nice ones.

I am just saying much time is spent trying to steer a narrative that they're either "Nice" or they're "Hostile"... I believe the truth is both... So I am just appealing to those who are willing to put their egos aside, and not pick any side, or form any concrete conclusions until we actually have some real facts.

It may be true that Bob Dean, as well as many others have met the friendlies... As well as Greer, and myself included, but this doesn't mean that they're all friendly, and I was warned that this is not the case, to some of them we are nothing more than a resource, including a meal.

That comment alone was enough for me to remain on the fence about who I choose to support as a "Friendly". We are not yet ready to be engaging any of them in my opinion. We lack the knowledge, the ability to truly defend ourselves if something should go wrong, yet we have them violating our air space, and while seemingly they're just "Showing off", this doesn't mean that hostilities have never broken out.

One assumes the entire planet must be destroyed to mark some "Hostility".. I just want to remind people that until we know, we cannot decide to be aloof about the intentions of any visitor.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bayareamom (5th July 2021), jaybee (5th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), Le Chat (5th July 2021), onawah (6th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (5th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Just watched Steven Greer's latest documentary, The Cosmic Hoax: An Expose.

Like with all of his films, they are slickly put together and look very professional. This is no exception.

Let's look at the content and who is in it.

The original 2001 Disclosure conference was a good idea, high calibre witnesses brought together.

The world is heading for a false flag 'alien invasion' scenario. Really, I don't see it. If it were, it would be on the news all the time, it isn't, therefore I don't see this impending scenario.

Is there a potential air safety threat caused by UFOs? Technically yes, but is the world trembling with fear? No, it isn't. Again, I don't see this being portrayed in the media enough to justify his claims.

Is there a need to turn down the threat rhetoric, yes there is, but not like this in my opinion.

Paola Harris says at the end, only you (Greer) can do this..... Really? Greer becoming emotional.

Carol Rosin, is there any written documentation to corroborate her claims of Werner Von Braun?

The film features Rick Doty, someone I would not trust regarding anything he says. He has no credibility within the subject from my perspective.

According to Doty and Greer all the world's abduction/contact stories are carried out by humans with abnormalities. Really?

According to Doty and Greer all the world's animal mutilation cases have been perpetrated by humans. Really?

Daniel Sheehan, an esteemed lawyer, who is now legally representing Luis Elizondo over his dispute with the Pentagon, appears in this documentary which is highly critical of Elizondo and his main associate, Chris Mellon? What's that all about?

All in all, it is another slick production weaving of fact and fiction into what is for me a very dubious narrative.
    I have no doubt it will rake in a lot of money from is large, faithful band of followers.

As for CE5, I used it back in 1992, but later found much better tools for communications with others. Some of the later CE5 group meetings were faked in some circumstances. I believe that he has made huge amounts of money from taking groups out into the middle of nowhere and charging people a lot of money to take part in them. For me, that's something of a red flag.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Alan (5th July 2021), Chris Gilbert (5th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (6th July 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th July 2021), Gracy (5th July 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), mokosh (6th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Peace in Oz (6th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (5th July 2021), thepainterdoug (9th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast