+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: India Rural doctors braced for ‘devastating’ second wave as India’s workers flee cities

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default India Rural doctors braced for ‘devastating’ second wave as India’s workers flee cities

Why is the second wave in India much worse than other countries? What really is going on?

This is all over the news in U.K. are They priming us for another lockdown with Other variants ...

Scenes of migrant workers massing at bus and train stations, fleeing lockdowns in Indian cities for their villages, are ominous to doctors in the country’s hinterlands.

They know that many of those in the crowds will be returning with Covid-19 strains that are ravaging urban India, leading to record numbers of daily infections this week and the country’s highest daily death tolls since the virus emerged. In parts of rural West Bengal state, where politicians were holding mass election rallies until late this week, the surge has already started.

“Few hospitals in this region have vacant beds for patients right now, and some are refusing to admit patients, no matter how sick they are,” a physician at a government hospital in Birbhum, a district of 3.5 million people north of Kolkata, told the Guardian on Friday. He asked not to be named, fearing reprisals from authorities.

“Where I am working, I have seen a three-fold increase in the number of patients reporting breathlessness and other Covid-related symptoms in the past two or three weeks.”

Further reading...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rs-flee-cities

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Agape (30th April 2021), Alan (24th April 2021), Alecs (12th May 2021), Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), Brigantia (24th April 2021), Constance (24th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), EarthGirl (24th April 2021), Eva2 (24th April 2021), Ewan (26th April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), Gekko (8th June 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Inversion (24th April 2021), Ioneo (24th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021), toppy (24th April 2021), Zirconian (24th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

Default Re: India Rural doctors braced for ‘devastating’ second wave as India’s workers flee cities

Viking I had heard about the 'Indian' variant, but I haven't watched the news for ages, I can't stomach their lies anymore.

Did you catch Dr Mike Yeadon explanation of variants?

Dr Mike checked the molecular biology and it's one of the largest viruses ever sequenced, 10,000 amino acids (the building blocks of protein)

"The most different variant, that I can find, is 27 amino acids away... so its 99.7% identical. The human immune system is much cleverer than that. It's impossible for a variant that differs by .3% to evade immunity"

Dr mike calls Bu****it...

"Get your baseball cap and put it on, your family knows you and loves you, so a .3% change in your appearance to mimic a variant means putting it on backwards"

"I'm just pointing out that a .3% change in a complex organism that is James Dellingpole or Mike Yeadon is now a different person is what the government are trying to get you to believe with these variants..."

Let's not forget this "plandemic" was never about our health it's always been about control over the population.

have you read this article....

https://www.sott.net/article/447151-...tack-on-The-UK

The article you linked to is also written by the Guardian who have 'toed the line' throughout this last year, Is the doctor that doesn't want to be named working in a hospital funded the the 'Gates' cartel? (don't forget it's sounds more real and convincing if they add in a bit about him not wanting to be named)
    As for the Government Doctor, well the government took the billion dollar bribe at the start of all this and have gone along with.

Fear is their best tool to frighten folk enough to go along with whatever they say.

The CIA did studies in the 60's where they took a group of people and repeatedly told them the same thing over and over again. It took just 2 weeks to ingrain in their psyches and get them believing what they had been told. Even when they were told it was all a lie, thanks to the repetition they'd endured, they refused to believe it was a lie at all.

So while there may be an element of truth to this article, mainly it's about maintaining the FEAR...

And they will use it to frighten people into believing it's not safe to be around people and these people will 'beg' to be 'locked up' again because they think the Government will look after them and care about them!

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Why is the second wave in India much worse than other countries? What really is going on?

This is all over the news in U.K. are They priming us for another lockdown with Other variants ...

Scenes of migrant workers massing at bus and train stations, fleeing lockdowns in Indian cities for their villages, are ominous to doctors in the country’s hinterlands.

They know that many of those in the crowds will be returning with Covid-19 strains that are ravaging urban India, leading to record numbers of daily infections this week and the country’s highest daily death tolls since the virus emerged. In parts of rural West Bengal state, where politicians were holding mass election rallies until late this week, the surge has already started.

“Few hospitals in this region have vacant beds for patients right now, and some are refusing to admit patients, no matter how sick they are,” a physician at a government hospital in Birbhum, a district of 3.5 million people north of Kolkata, told the Guardian on Friday. He asked not to be named, fearing reprisals from authorities.

“Where I am working, I have seen a three-fold increase in the number of patients reporting breathlessness and other Covid-related symptoms in the past two or three weeks.”

Further reading...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rs-flee-cities

Viking

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), ClearWater (27th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2021), Eva2 (24th April 2021), Ewan (26th April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), gini (24th April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Ioneo (24th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), meat suit (24th April 2021), Philippe (24th April 2021), Reinhard (26th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021), toppy (24th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

Default Re: India Rural doctors braced for ‘devastating’ second wave as India’s workers flee cities

Quote Posted by EarthGirl, quoting Dr Mike Yeadon (here)

Dr Mike checked the molecular biology and it's one of the largest viruses ever sequenced, 10,000 amino acids (the building blocks of protein)

"The most different variant, that I can find, is 27 amino acids away... so its 99.7% identical. The human immune system is much cleverer than that. It's impossible for a variant that differs by .3% to evade immunity"
    There may be aspects of this that are not yet understood. It was established 9 months ago that people could get Covid twice, even just two or three months apart.

So the body's immune system, even in those in good shape, just doesn't always seem to do a good job here. See this characteristically excellent Chris Martenson video from July 2020:

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (4th May 2021), Alan (24th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (24th April 2021), ClearWater (27th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), EarthGirl (24th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2021), Eva2 (24th April 2021), Ewan (26th April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Ioneo (24th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), meat suit (24th April 2021), pyrangello (26th April 2021), Reinhard (26th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021), toppy (24th April 2021), Yoda (24th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Bill I will add it to my listening list today

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2021), Ewan (26th April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), pyrangello (26th April 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021), toppy (24th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,301 times in 4,083 posts

India's news agencies report that their health ambassador died one day after receiving a vaccination (more details in this post)

The spike of deaths in India follows their Vaccination rollout which started 16th Jan 2021. Their deaths per million figure after 16th Jan exceeded the number of deaths per million during their covid spike 2020.

To use a well known expression, and if you will excuse my foul language: someone is taking the p***

@VernonF31630714
    Replying to
    @Demo2020cracy
    I have contact with lots of friends in India, they are all saying the same thing - that the "pandemic" is staged, they are further stating they are being drip fed lies and propaganda that the UK has people dying in the street.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Agape (30th April 2021), Alan (27th April 2021), Arcturian108 (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), Brigantia (24th April 2021), ClearWater (27th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), EarthGirl (24th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2021), Eva2 (24th April 2021), Ewan (26th April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), Goba (24th April 2021), Ioneo (24th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), Reinhard (26th April 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021), toppy (24th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 times in 264 posts

Bull****. P1 crap. They can't spray cyanide from airplanes so instead they need to trick us into killing ourselves.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Brigantia (25th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), EarthGirl (24th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (24th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021), toppy (24th April 2021), wegge (24th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 times in 257 posts

Quote Posted by Adi (here)
    Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    DaveToo, I am sorry to say but the only absolutely ludicrous thing I see here is your comment. It is one thing being totally sceptical, which is fine, informative scepticism is always welcome.

But to say that the Indian Government is overreacting with an early shut down to try and slow down the virus spreading fast and furious amongst the 1.3 billion population is absurd.

Have you ever researched the living conditions of the population of India ? Obviously not.

I have been to India many many times. Unlike western families, the beautiful Indian families look after each other until the end of their lives.
    Which means that one household will consist of great grandchildren, grandchildren, sons and daughters, mother's and father's, grandmother's and grandfather's all living together under one roof. With only one bedroom.

Therefore, Social distancing is impossible. And that is just one household, multiply that by hundreds of thousands with an uncontrollable virus, you have a disaster waiting to happen

Here is just one example a slum just outside Mumbai. Population 1 million. I am sure even you can see what a dangerous situation those good souls are in if the virus takes hold in just one slum. It would spread like wildfire, then quickly spread to all those living in comfortable skyscrapers next to them.
    Africa is in the same situation.

Like I said. Informative scepticism is welcome. I say no more.
    Attachment 43051. Attachment 43052

Attachment 43053. Attachment 43054
    I entirely agree with this assessment. I have been pondering the potential proliferation of this virus in India, as of recent! If this thing gets a foothold there—drawing upon Italy for example—the outcome, to put it mildly, would be utter devastation for the Indian people. I will be following carefully what is going on there, as I have an uncomfortable 'sense' of how things, might, play out there. USA, also is not looking promising. High population density centres is an obvious indication—though China is pulling a fast one, in my respectful opinion.

Update 11th April 2020,

India sees sharpest ever single-day spike in Covid-19 cases as nationwide total nears 7,500

https://on.rt.com/aeno

Updated 24th April 2021
    Sorry to say the fears of this thing gripping India has unfortunately come to pass! It’s going to get a lot worse for these people!

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/...nt-2021-04-23/
    https://www.rt.com/news/521961-india...ctions-record/

https://www.amarujala.com/india-news...tion-of-oxygen
    Last edited by Adi; 24th April 2021 at 20:20. Reason: Fixed link

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021), toppy (24th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    DaveToo, I am sorry to say but the only absolutely ludicrous thing I see here is your comment. It is one thing being totally sceptical, which is fine, informative scepticism is always welcome.

But to say that the Indian Government is overreacting with an early shut down to try and slow down the virus spreading fast and furious amongst the 1.3 billion population is absurd.

Have you ever researched the living conditions of the population of India ? Obviously not.

I have been to India many many times. Unlike western families, the beautiful Indian families look after each other until the end of their lives.
    Which means that one household will consist of great grandchildren, grandchildren, sons and daughters, mother's and father's, grandmother's and grandfather's all living together under one roof. With only one bedroom.

Therefore, Social distancing is impossible. And that is just one household, multiply that by hundreds of thousands with an uncontrollable virus, you have a disaster waiting to happen

Here is just one example a slum just outside Mumbai. Population 1 million. I am sure even you can see what a dangerous situation those good souls are in if the virus takes hold in just one slum. It would spread like wildfire, then quickly spread to all those living in comfortable skyscrapers next to them.
    Africa is in the same situation.

Like I said. Informative scepticism is welcome. I say no more.
    Attachment 43051. Attachment 43052

Attachment 43053. Attachment 43054
    I entirely agree with this assessment. I have been pondering the potential proliferation of this virus in India, as of recent! If this thing gets a foothold there—drawing upon Italy for example—the outcome, to put it mildly, would be utter devastation for the Indian people. I will be following carefully what is going on there, as I have an uncomfortable 'sense' of how things, might, play out there. USA, also is not looking promising. High population density centres is an obvious indication—though China is pulling a fast one, in my respectful opinion.

Update 11th April 2020,

India sees sharpest ever single-day spike in Covid-19 cases as nationwide total nears 7,500

https://on.rt.com/aeno

Updated 24th April 2021
    Sorry to say the fears of this thing gripping India has unfortunately come to pass! It’s going to get a lot worse for these people!
    Empty beds... what am I missing?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), EarthGirl (24th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), ronny (28th April 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021), toppy (24th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Empty beds... what am I missing?
    From what I have read about India
    They re being told that people are dying in the street in UK.
    They are being put under lock down
    What is the number of jabbed?
    Where are the ill (is that empty hospital current)?

The plan is to have everyone jabbed. The plan is to frighten, coerce and punish.
    This daily onslaught of nonsense is backed by guns and imprisonment. People are being essentially battered and forced to jump off the cliff into the NWO.
    I would flee into the country side for dear life. At this point, maybe some people will evade the end game?

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Brigantia (25th April 2021), Constance (24th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), EarthGirl (24th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2021), graciousb (19th May 2021), janette (26th April 2021), Philippe (24th April 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021), toppy (24th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This question was asked on twitter... small selection of replies

Anyone in India? What's COVID19 reality there?

Yes. Me! There are not 1000s dying & dead bodies everywhere. Its all doom n gloom fear programming.I just went to the local govt hospital.. there’s hardly anyone there, car park more or less empty, no queues, no vacs going on and no dead bodies up the walls!!

I am in India. What they are saying on the media is bull****!

I m from bharat (india), here is the biggest farmer's protest in history, they stand for his rights since last 4 month's, but goverment not take them seriously, no corona here only corona scam, no corona in election rally's, media also involved in this scam,

I actually think on the BBC yesterday it had a clip of a tomb stone and I could have sworn it said death 1995... old footage? Face with raised eyebrow

My neighbour has relatives in India , she said there is no corona in India .. who knows !

A colleague came back from there 2 weeks ago & she & her husband didn't isolate & they weren't told to..they went to see family members they are all fine over there...its that jab that's doing it & we know Bill Gates was experimenting on them a few yrs ago..makes you wonder
    Selecting Delhi is the issue.

/

https://twitter.com/2020Smiles/statu...567365/photo/2

I know people in India who say it's utter bull**** they are doing an Italy all over again

I work with a lot of people in India.
    They're being fed the same **** we are!

I asked an Indian chap the other Day and he said it's not that bad and the BBC are lying.

My landlady in India says they were all fine until they started getting jabbed & that our government & news are using India for scaremongering propaganda & not to believe them as it’s nowhere near as bad as they’re saying
    Last edited by EarthGirl; 24th April 2021 at 20:20.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Brigantia (25th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2021), Ewan (26th April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), graciousb (19th May 2021), Gwin Ru (24th April 2021), Ioneo (24th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), Matthew (24th April 2021), Reinhard (26th April 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Alan (25th April 2021), Arcturian108 (8th June 2021), Brigantia (25th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), EarthGirl (25th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (25th April 2021), Gwin Ru (26th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), Journeyman (25th April 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

The covid vaccine agenda is so global and powerful that it proves the existence of a global dictator. To expect this power to miss the opportunity for population control is like believing in Santa Claus.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), EarthGirl (25th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (25th April 2021), graciousb (19th May 2021), greybeard (28th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), Reinhard (26th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (27th April 2021), Brigantia (25th April 2021), Constance (25th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), EarthGirl (25th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (25th April 2021), fifi (27th April 2021), Gwin Ru (26th April 2021), Harmony (26th April 2021), Icare (4th May 2021), janette (26th April 2021), Journeyman (25th April 2021), Matthew (26th April 2021), Myristyl (26th April 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

Delight, many thanks — that Times of India newspaper image is a little hard to read, but I tracked down the original digital article. The text is the same, and only the headline is different.
    Covid 19 vaccine: 180 deaths after jabs till March 31, 75% within 3 days

9 April 2021 (updated 12 April)

A presentation made to the National AEFI (adverse event following immunisation) Committee on March 31 recorded that there had been 180 deaths till that time and three-fourths of the deaths happened within three days of the shot.

In other serious adverse events too, the overwhelming majority took place in the three-day window. Even as AEFI deaths are reported daily, causality assessment by the National AEFI Committee appears to be lagging with information about just 10 deaths in the public domain.

Many of the AEFIs and deaths reported in India bear striking similarities to those recorded in the European Union and the UK, on the basis of which European Medicines Agency (EMA) has warned “healthcare professionals and people receiving the vaccine to remain aware of the possibility of very rare cases of blood clots combined with low levels of blood platelets occurring within 2 weeks of vaccination”.

Public health activists who have been tracking adverse events following immunisation (AEFI) in the ongoing covid vaccination effort have repeatedly sought greater transparency in AEFI investigations and more rapid causality assessments to help inform vaccination policy.

28. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (30th April 2021), Alan (27th April 2021), Brigantia (25th April 2021), Constance (25th April 2021), Delight (25th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), EarthGirl (25th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (26th April 2021), Eva2 (25th April 2021), Ewan (26th April 2021), graciousb (19th May 2021), Gwin Ru (26th April 2021), Harmony (26th April 2021), Icare (4th May 2021), janette (26th April 2021), kudzy (7th June 2021), Matthew (26th April 2021), mountain_jim (27th April 2021), Peace in Oz (26th April 2021), Reinhard (26th April 2021), Tintin (28th April 2021), Yoda (25th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

India’s “Covid Crisis” has been hijacked – The Mainstream Media are lying to you..

Do you remember the scenes broadcast on the mainstream news channels, and plastered across the front pages at the start of 2020?

Infamous images of Chinese medical officials in hazmat suits collecting bodies off the pavements of Wuhan, where we were told they had collapsed and died in the street because of a new strain of coronavirus, now knows as COVID-19.

The scenes have not been replicated anywhere else, confirming that it was all a lie and propaganda, used to whip up the hysteria and justify the introduction of medical tyranny across the world, in the name of preventing the spread of COVID-19.

Further reading...

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/04/25...-lying-to-you/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Brigantia (26th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), graciousb (19th May 2021), janette (26th April 2021), Matthew (26th April 2021), mountain_jim (27th April 2021), Reinhard (26th April 2021), Tintin (28th April 2021), uzn (27th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,711 times in 5,525 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    India's news agencies report that their health ambassador died one day after receiving a vaccination (more details in this post)

The spike of deaths in India follows their Vaccination rollout which started 16th Jan 2021. Their deaths per million figure after 16th Jan exceeded the number of deaths per million during their covid spike 2020.

To use a well known expression, and if you will excuse my foul language: someone is taking the p***

@VernonF31630714
    Replying to
    @Demo2020cracy
    I have contact with lots of friends in India, they are all saying the same thing - that the "pandemic" is staged, they are further stating they are being drip fed lies and propaganda that the UK has people dying in the street.
    This is the ages-old deceit being played here isn't it; a different narrative for a different audience. That's really interesting to see it stated and confirmed here.

I can confirm: people are not dying on the street here in the UK.

Whatever the cause of the increase in these 'cases', some perspective is necessary (again).

India: population 1.3billion; deaths attributed to Covid-19 = circa 196,000; recoveries = circa 13.5 million; recorded cases in total throughout the course of the 'pandemic' = around 15 or so million.
    (source: UK Column who haven't linked to the source on their site yet - running order follows later).

The percentage mortality over the duration of India's experience at this point is ridiculously miniscule.

I appreciate that one must bear in mind this could get worse but this is almost a nothing-to-see-here story. One suspects a pro-lockdown narrative being spun here in the minds of the populations for whom this narrative has been created.
    Last edited by Tintin; 26th April 2021 at 17:52.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Brigantia (27th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (26th April 2021), fifi (27th April 2021), gord (3rd May 2021), graciousb (19th May 2021), Gwin Ru (27th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), Matthew (26th April 2021), mountain_jim (27th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But Tintin how else are they going to cover for excess vaccination deaths?

The rate of excess deaths after the vaccination in India, which started on the 16th January 2021, exceeds the rate of excess deaths during high covid in March/April/May 2020.

Vivek, an actor famous in India, and the guy who was also the Tamilnadu state's ambassador for public health messages, had a cardiac arrest and died less than 24 hours after a very public vaccination.

How embarrassing! And that is after the drug companies had a slow start getting the vaccination into India. Early on, in February 2021, an Indian expert panel rejected Pfizer's application for its Covid-19 vaccine (more here). Also, they were using Ivermectin (early on).

But we're lead to believe it's due to covid. At least the clear evidence is on our side, it's not subtle; Vivek's death, and the suspicious correlation between vaccination rate and the rate of death since the vaccinations started. You'll never be able to convince some people, but there are some reasonable people out there
    Last edited by Matthew; 26th April 2021 at 19:04.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Brigantia (27th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (26th April 2021), fifi (27th April 2021), gord (3rd May 2021), graciousb (19th May 2021), Gwin Ru (27th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), mountain_jim (27th April 2021), Reinhard (3rd May 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But Tintin how else are they going to cover for excess vaccination deaths?

The rate of excess deaths after the vaccination in India, which started on the 16th January 2021, exceeds the rate of excess deaths during high covid in March/April/May 2020.

Vivek, an actor famous in India, and the guy who was also the Tamilnadu state's ambassador for public health messages, had a cardiac arrest and died less than 24 hours after a very public vaccination.

How embarrassing! And that is after the drug companies had a slow start getting the vaccination into India. Early on, in February 2021, an Indian expert panel rejected Pfizer's application for its Covid-19 vaccine (more here). Also, they were using Ivermectin (early on).

But we're lead to believe it's due to covid. At least the clear evidence is on our side, it's not subtle; Vivek's death, and the suspicious correlation between vaccination rate and the rate of death since the vaccinations started. You'll never be able to convince some people, but there are some reasonable people out there
    Oh, there is little doubt that vaccination adverse events are sure to be partially responsible, if not maybe even wholly (we don't have sufficient data, yet) for mortality increase - I'm completely on board with that. We can be pretty certain that transfection by means of pathogenic priming via injection will account for some of the 'cases'.

Correlation <> causation necessarily but it's rather beginning to look like that operator (<> - not equal to) is going to change to a nice corpulent = after second doses.

The point I know I was trying to make (perhaps i was clumsy there ) in response to your Twitter post was framed around the hype around what appear to be quite low numbers and their weaponisation, and further the OP.

A little virology 101 to anyone looking in: viruses do not 'wave'. Certain virus stable conditions/environments allow them to resurge and I would suggest seasonally.

If any headline anywhere states 'wave' then you can be fairly certain that infectious disease epidemiology isn't the author or editor's area of expertise Even the WHO in their extraordinarily rare moments of perspicacity throughout this whole debacle reaffirm that (whilst changing the definitions of just about everything else );
    "Margaret Harris, WHO spokesperson, said, “People are still thinking about seasons. What we all need to get our heads around is that this is a new virus and this one is behaving differently . . . It’s going to be one big wave. It’s going to go up and down a bit. The best thing is to flatten it and turn it into just something lapping at your feet. But at the moment, first, second, third wave—these things don’t really make sense.”"
    I would challenge Ms Harris on her assertion concerning 'seasons'.

Quite some degree of herd-immunity has already been established, and verified by Indian professionals too, not just in India as their sensible conclusions would satisfactorily explain why 'case' numbers in the UK have been declining too.

India was doing really well (13 'cases' per 1,000,000) with a low mortality until the vaccine rollout.

I personally really don't disagree with that, at all. My ire was aimed at the fearmongering headline.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Brigantia (27th April 2021), ClearWater (27th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (26th April 2021), fifi (27th April 2021), janette (26th April 2021), Matthew (26th April 2021), mountain_jim (27th April 2021), Reinhard (3rd May 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

I have the same question about Vivek's death as I do about the disappearing nurse who 'fainted', Tiffany Dover. These are so high profile, if you were pushing a deadly jab why wouldn't you simply give the high profile people involved in getting people to take it a saline placebo instead? Why kill Vivek or Tiffany and get us all talking about it?

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

avid (27th April 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Brigantia (27th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (26th April 2021), gord (3rd May 2021), Icare (4th May 2021), janette (26th April 2021), Matthew (26th April 2021), mountain_jim (27th April 2021), Reinhard (3rd May 2021), Tintin (27th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So, lots of perhaps contradictory information flying around which is why I'm very wary of the veracity of the 'second wave' (sic) hype.

Rural parts of India can be very cut-off from civilisation (citification in its literal sense).

I used to work at a Medical Royal College in London and some of our Indian Members and Fellows sent in type written letters and had no access to the internet, at all. That was over 12 years ago and I'd imagine that some sort of better access to these treatment protocols must now be more readily available, surely?

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (27th April 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), Brigantia (27th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (27th April 2021), fifi (29th April 2021), Gwin Ru (27th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Icare (4th May 2021), mountain_jim (27th April 2021), Reinhard (3rd May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast