+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Unidentified Celebrity Review THE BIG PHONE HOME!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation The Unidentified Celebrity Review THE BIG PHONE HOME!

The Unidentified Celebrity Review THE BIG PHONE HOME!

Come on a grounded-in-reality journey to a topic drenched with stigma… UFO's! Join self described Z-List Actor, writer, and comedian Luis Jimenez as he interviews actors, directors, improvisors, and writers from all levels in Hollywood. Luis will cover what it takes to survive in the biz, and break down news, movies, documentaries, and TV shows having to do with the topic of UFO's As a UFO enthusiast for many years, I discovered finding a source for credible news, reviews, and updates on this topic was incredibly difficult, and if this is something you struggle with this channel is for you. On this channel we will do our best to navigate through all the UFO/UAP information and mis-information from past and present. No topic is taboo, and zero punches will be held back, no matter the source. In 2020 sound and credible UFO news is coming at us fast and we cover it in great detail, so subscribe to the channel, and join us in this important conversation with humor and an open mind.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AngelArmy (2nd May 2021), aoibhghaire (24th April 2021), boja (24th April 2021), Hermoor (25th April 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), Intranuclear (28th April 2021), iota (24th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th April 2021), toppy (24th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: The Unidentified Celebrity Review THE BIG PHONE HOME!

I think this is a great idea they have here - I hope they can keep it going!

Having Richard Dolan and Jimmy Church talking freely back and forth was refreshing and brought forth a feeling that this platform/show could be very influential in different ways.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th April 2021), boja (25th April 2021), Hermoor (25th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

I've been seeing UFOs intermittently since my childhood.

They are quite a common sight in the Highlands of Scotland. The experienced observers actually call them in politely hours before the encounter itself. And so on.

An endlessly fascinating subject.

I'm 100% wary of any Hollywood involvement, yet I'm sure they still have some valid info to share and discernment is everything.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th April 2021), Bluegreen (25th April 2021), Patient (25th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member AngelArmy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No way I come back to the forum here after many years and who do I find. You off my facebook. Kristy

+ Reply to Thread