+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saline Shots?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,573 times in 2,218 posts

Default Saline Shots?

There seems to be quite a few reports of people being 'accidentally' given a saline shot instead of the vaccine. It seems the vaccine needs to be mixed with saline before use

Rumors abound that the elite receive a saline shot instead of the actual vaccine or that a percentage of the shots given are saline shots in order to muddy the water around vaccine injuries and create a level of plausible deniability.

So what exactly is going on with this? Human error is claimed (which might be partialy true ie. the wrong shots given to the wrong people) but is there seems too many instances of this happening to be purely accidental?

Quote Group of Canadians Accidentally Receive Saline Injection Instead of COVID-19 Vaccine

By Matthew Impelli On 4/21/21 at 5:02 PM EDT

A clinic in Ontario, Canada, accidentally injected a group of patients with saline instead of a COVID-19 vaccine.

The incident occurred at Mackenzie Health's COVID-19 vaccine clinic at Cortellucci Vaughan Hospital in Vaughan, Ontario. Mackenzie Health, a Canada-based healthcare provider, reported that the incident included six individuals.

In a statement issued on Monday, Mackenzie Health wrote: "On Sunday, March 28, six individuals received an injection of saline instead of the COVID-19 vaccine at the Mackenzie Health COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic."
    https://www.newsweek.com/group-canad...accine-1585544

Quote 85-year-old woman was one of 22 who ‘mistakenly’ received saline shot at N.C. Walgreens

By WBTV Web Staff and Caroline Hicks | April 19, 2021 at 9:50 AM EDT - Updated April 19 at 10:32 PM

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) - Joyce Funderburk, an 85-year-old woman, got a ride from her son David to the Walgreens on Fincher Street in Monroe for her first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

It’s about a 25-minute drive from where they live in Peachland.

She was expecting to receive her first dose of the COVID-19 vaccination.

Instead, she mistakenly got a shot of saline.

She left the pharmacy thinking that her vaccination went well, until she got a call from the pharmacy later that day.

“Everybody got the saline solution, they didn’t get the vaccine solution,” David said.

“The person that was giving the shot had never given the Pfizer shot before and it has to be mixed and she didn’t know that,” David said.

Joyce Funderburk went back for her real first dose the next day.

She was one of nearly two dozen people who mistakenly received saline injection instead of the COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine at the Walgreens in Monroe, North Carolina.

“We recently learned of a limited number of patients who did not receive the vaccine at one of our Monroe, North Carolina locations and instead received an injection of saline, the diluent used to prepare Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines,” a Walgreens spokesperson said
    https://www.wbtv.com/2021/04/19/it-t...-nc-walgreens/

Quote Reims, France – Dozens of patients accidentally “vaccinated” with saline

A hospital in France has made a mistake. 140 people were accidentally given a saline solution instead of a corona vaccine. The hospital is now investigating the incident.

By mistake, dozens of patients in France were “vaccinated” with saline solution instead of the corona vaccine from Biontech / Pfizer. A total of 140 patients had received the ineffective injection, said the hospital in Reims in the north-east of the country on Saturday. Although this has no health consequences for those affected, they now have to start the vaccination again. Saline solution is used, among other things, as a diluent for injections.
    https://www.archyde.com/reims-france...d-with-saline/

Quote 6 people injected with saline instead of COVID-19 vaccine in York Region

Mon., April 19, 2021, 9:00 p.m.

Six people in York Region who believed they were receiving the COVID-19 vaccine were in fact injected with saline, officials say.

In a statement posted online Monday, Mackenzie Health said the six individuals visited its vaccination clinic on March 28.

Saline is used to dilute the COVID-19 vaccine before administration. And while the solution does not cause any harm in and of itself, "this should not have happened," the statement said.

The organization said individuals were tested for antibodies to identify who might need to be re-injected, but did not indicate how saline could have been administered instead of vaccine.

"Our internal quality assurance processes allowed us to identify this issue in a timely manner and contact the impacted individuals to disclose the issue," the statement added.

"We sincerely apologize for the error and for the uncertainty and concern this situation has caused," it said.

"We have undertaken a full review of our processes and have implemented additional safeguards to prevent this from happening again."

The organization did not specify what additional safeguards have been put in place.
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/6-people-i...pAqzmVsWHrs_rL

Quote Minnesota vaccine recipients accidentally given Saline shot

By KEYC Staff | March 18, 2021 at 1:36 PM CDT - Updated March 18 at 1:36 PM

SAUK CENTRE, Minn. (KEYC) - Some people in central Minnesota were told they actually got shots of Saline, instead of the COVID-19 vaccine they were expecting.

Centra Care Health says it happened to a small number of patients at a clinic in Sauk Centre. A shot of Saline isn’t harmful. Pharmacist Cory Middendorf says the vaccine normally has to be mixed with Saline before being administered and believes that’s how the mix-up happened.

“I think an easy way to avoid it is to just get rid of the Saline vial when you’re done with it. But if you have extras laying around or something like that, I could see why you might get it confused,” says Middendorf.

“Considering how many doses have been given in the state of Minnesota so far, and there’s two reported cases, I think that’s still pretty good,” says Middendorf.

The patients will have to be re-vaccinated. Centra Care says it’s taking steps to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
    https://www.keyc.com/2021/03/18/minn...n-saline-shot/

Quote Dozens Receive Corrected 2nd Vaccine Shot After Davis Co. Admits Saline Mixup

By Josh Ellis, KSL TV | April 20, 2021 at 12:26 pm
    UPDATED: April 20, 2021 at 12:29 pm

FARMINGTON, Utah – Over 50 people had to return to the Davis County Health Department’s Mass Vaccination Clinic in Farmington after they received a dose of saline instead of their second COVID-19 vaccine dose.

The mixup occurred on April 17, when health officials said a new vaccinator did not mix the vaccine correctly and ended up administering 53 shots of “saline.”

“The vaccinator realized what they were doing and reached out to our clinic leaders,” DCHD communications manager Trevor Warner said in a statement. “Our clinic leaders quickly created a team of people and they proactively started making phone calls to the impacted individuals, of which 37 individuals have already returned to receive a correctly mixed vaccine and all but five individuals have rescheduled for a later date.”
    https://ksltv.com/460289/dozens-rece...-saline-mixup/
    Last edited by pueblo; 25th April 2021 at 08:00.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Alan (25th April 2021), atman (25th April 2021), avid (25th April 2021), Bill Ryan (25th April 2021), Brigantia (25th April 2021), chrifri (25th April 2021), EarthGirl (25th April 2021), gord (25th April 2021), Harmony (25th April 2021), Ioneo (25th April 2021), meat suit (25th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th April 2021), toppy (25th April 2021), wondering (25th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

Default Re: Saline Shots?

Yes agree pueblo

These 'jabs' are still in trials until 2023 so if they were carrying out what they normally do for a trial ie: so many 'jabs' are a saline placebo as a control... There is no 'accidentally' at all.

This makes sense ....

Although I was reading some Gov pdf somewher, where I'm sure with one of them they were actually given a meningitis shot instead of a placebo so as the advert affects wouldn't look so bad!!!... I can't remember which report it was, I don't have time this morning but I'll have a look later to see if I bookmarked it.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

atman (25th April 2021), Bill Ryan (25th April 2021), Brigantia (25th April 2021), Delight (25th April 2021), gord (25th April 2021), Harmony (25th April 2021), pueblo (25th April 2021), toppy (25th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,524 times in 32,931 posts

It has to be possible that this is being done deliberately, with some groups being given placebo injections after which their health and progress would be tracked just as in a clinical trial.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (25th April 2021), atman (25th April 2021), avid (25th April 2021), Brigantia (25th April 2021), Delight (25th April 2021), EarthGirl (25th April 2021), gord (25th April 2021), Harmony (25th April 2021), Ioneo (25th April 2021), pueblo (25th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th April 2021), toppy (25th April 2021), Yoda (25th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 568 posts

I quickly arrived at the idea of this being intentional, since the numbers don't "add up" to coincidental applications. But then I considered - is this a bad thing that some don't get vaccinated?

What if they were the only ones to survive this jab? And then I considered the possibility that if this does not "work" to put the general population exactly where they wish them to be, would any other alternative be any more benevolent, considering the total lack of morals exhibited by the powers that be? They seem to have a plan in motion, one that has been in place for quite awhile, and they seem determined to thin down the herd.

We can still wave goodby to them, however, when they take off in their secret space program exit vehicles.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

atman (25th April 2021), EarthGirl (25th April 2021), pueblo (25th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th April 2021), toppy (25th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,860 times in 2,592 posts

I've been reading these reports and find them highly suspicious. How in the world could a mix up like this happen? It reminded me of the "Bird Flu" vaccine that was distributed in some places by Baxter that was found to contain actual flu virus in 2009.
    Baxter admits flu product contained live bird flu virus

My mind immediately went to this being a way to further promote taking the vaccines regularly, as many happy vaccine takers will chime in with how the shot didn't affect them at all. Hard to believe this type of switcheroo is accidental.
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 25th April 2021 at 16:11.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

atman (25th April 2021), Delight (25th April 2021), EarthGirl (25th April 2021), pueblo (25th April 2021), toppy (25th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

Off Topic... This 'bird flu' thing they keep pushing, how real is it?

Knowing what we now know about how callous the rhetoric is that they push.

I am not referring here to human bird flu, but actual bird flu in birds...

for example I have chickens and Dec 2020 here in the UK we were put under strict quarantine rules for 'supposedly' keeping our chickens safe..

So I duly proceeded to search for pictures and proof of any kind of bird flu in chickens...

Apart from the actual warnings and continued 'press releases' I could find no actual evidence....

Happy to be proved wrong but I agree that 'battery' style farmed chickens who have been antibioticed to death and live in such close quarters were the only info I could find of mass exposure to such a thing.... ?

Is the Bird flu 'vax' just another FEAR mongering 'thing'

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    I've been reading these reports and find them highly suspicious. How in the world could a mix up like this happen? It reminded me of the "Bird Flu" vaccine that was distributed in some places by Baxter that was found to contain actual flu virus in 2009.
    Baxter admits flu product contained live bird flu virus

My mind immediately went to this being a way to further promote taking the vaccines regularly, as many happy vaccine takers will chime in with how the shot didn't affect them at all. Hard to believe this type of switcheroo is accidental.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

pueblo (25th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread