+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are you saying Yes to life? Or No to life?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Default Re: Are you saying Yes to life? Or No to life?

Doug thanks for your wonderful honesty, as always.

I feel so similarly to you. You articulated perfectly how I feel.

One of the only things that moves me is when someone tells me I've helped them in some way. It usually happens when I'm down in the dumps, weirdly enough. And it's then that the universe reminds us of our value. Most days I don't think I'm worth a sh!t. But then someone will say, hey you made me laugh when you said such n such..or whatever. And then I'm inspired to carry on, even if it's just for another 10 mins.

You have this wonderful and beautiful artistic talent, and it inspires me. And I know others feel the same. I hope that gives you a little spark

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alecs (26th April 2021), atman (26th April 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Harmony (26th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th April 2021), Mercedes (26th April 2021), palehorse (29th April 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2021), Sadieblue (26th April 2021), Satori (26th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th April 2021), thepainterdoug (26th April 2021), Violet3 (26th April 2021), Wind (27th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,753 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I’m experimenting with life as a breatharian. I’m in my second week of living on chi, prana, Liquid Light.
    Wow, Paula. That's so very very interesting. Please do report on your experiences on one of the Breatharian threads we have.

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Im asking others, do you feel this or that? do you have the optimism to say yes to all, or are you dragged down but the current situation.
    Doug, I also missed the angle of your first post. Apologies!

To answer your question for myself, my Tibetan training has kicked in (augmented by quite a lot of work I've done this lifetime) and I'm watching it all play out rather like a monk on the top of a mountain with all the other people in the valley below. As I live alone in quite a remote place, that's not too difficult. The metaphor does have some analogy in reality.

Only rarely am I getting emotionally upset by anything, though I empathize a very, very great deal — which is a different thing. I'm deeply concerned.

And as I've posted a couple of times, of all the issues I've encountered and tried to understand in all my personal research over the years, this now is the one that I have the most attention on. I think something very very bad may be happening. There's a giant trap which seems to be closing, and some days it feels hard to know how to stop it.

My own worldview extends across a pretty broad horizon. If Planet Earth all goes belly-up, then there are many other beautiful planets and many other wonderful races of beings out there. I know this.

So — @ everyone reading this now — we can always regroup elsewhere. And I say that very seriously. It's not meant flippantly at all.

But it's not fatalistic, either. I still do think things will get worse BEFORE they get better. But the outcome may not be certain — as is the nature of everything in our multiiverse.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (26th April 2021), Agape (27th April 2021), Alecs (26th April 2021), atman (26th April 2021), Brigantia (26th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th April 2021), George (27th April 2021), Harmony (26th April 2021), LJY (29th April 2021), Mark (26th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th April 2021), Mercedes (26th April 2021), Mike (26th April 2021), palehorse (29th April 2021), Rosemarie (27th April 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2021), Sadieblue (26th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th April 2021), thepainterdoug (26th April 2021), Wind (27th April 2021), Yoda (26th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

I'm saying yes to life.

At the same time, just yesterday, I was saying to myself, I'm tired.

I'm only 53 years old. I'm positioned to be able to help children learn to read, to help folks experiencing homelessness find what they need to survive, to help in continuing criminal justice reform, particularly in the arena of mental health services, as well as preparing my local environment for the climate shift in progress.

But anthropogenic climate shift is not the reason the world is changing. Current political systems are morphing beyond recognition. Pretty soon, the homelessness issue may be too large to control. Who knows how much longer school is going to be in session if all of the possibilities that are out there come to fruition?

So the things that have sustained my desire to assist, are ephemeral. Life is. To care about an issue deeply and to participate in its alleviation is to contemplate success and the problem's eventual solution. And end to specific caring, of specific concern, as all things pass away in time.

I feel a sort of zen awakening in your words, sense that this potentially restless sense of ambivalence is a growing awareness of the nature of doing and being and the futility of such in the face of a world of constant polarity and movement between oppositions.

I feel the meaning in the help you give that woman who was burned. In the individual relationships you cultivate and the joy you give the eyes that bear witness to your creations. It's all about the individuals, really, the difference we make with each other. Through each other, meaning comes. In a world inherently devoid of meaning, where all is empty, we fill it with who we are. If we become empty ourselves, what results? Yes or no to life? Yes and no? Both or neither?

And does it even matter?

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Adi (26th April 2021), Agape (27th April 2021), atman (26th April 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Delight (26th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th April 2021), Eva2 (27th April 2021), Harmony (27th April 2021), Hym (26th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th April 2021), Mercedes (26th April 2021), Mike (26th April 2021), Open Minded Dude (26th April 2021), palehorse (29th April 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2021), Sadieblue (26th April 2021), thepainterdoug (26th April 2021), Vangelo (26th April 2021), Wind (27th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

Thanks everyone for all your comments input and sharing. I want to make it clear, this was not intended to be about ending my, or anyones life.
    It was more about resistance to living each day vrs excitement in living each day. I think some may of thought I was debating throwing in the towel.
    NO NOT AT ALL

The blanket of insanity I feel every day is holding back many a persons vibrancy . To feel powerless and unable to stop what is happening fast in front of our eyes is exhausting. To have to live such blatant lies, omissions, lost stories with no follow up Seth Rich, Biden laptop, Bobulinksi testimony, Jeffrey Epstein, the Lolita Island flight logs , the Radcliff report and many others on and on , its maddening. All down the memory hole. Add all the C 19 fake numbers, censorship of solutions and government clampdowns now and coming. This is what I mean

How can any awake and caring person not be drained and affected by all this? Go with the flow? sorry I cannot do it

and remember friends, I can see the so called "freedom tower" from my window across the water. Im in the belly of the beast.
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 26th April 2021 at 14:55.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Adi (26th April 2021), Agape (27th April 2021), atman (26th April 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Constance (26th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th April 2021), Harmony (27th April 2021), Hym (26th April 2021), Mark (26th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th April 2021), Mercedes (26th April 2021), Mike (26th April 2021), palehorse (29th April 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2021), Sadieblue (26th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    woo hoo!! Celebrating

Keep up the great work!
    Thank you, Sweet Lady.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Very interesting and please keep us posted. Prana is life.
    Maggie, I’ve added research materials/pdfs/links and snippets from a couple of books I read. The posts begin here.

This vid post is part of a documentary series of Jasmuheen, who has been a breatharian since 1993. It was uploaded in 2006. Based on her on-going books, I’d say she’s still a breatharian.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th April 2021 at 17:38.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Constance (26th April 2021), Delight (26th April 2021), Harmony (27th April 2021), Hym (26th April 2021), Mercedes (26th April 2021), palehorse (29th April 2021), Sadieblue (26th April 2021), thepainterdoug (26th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,946 times in 464 posts

The question takes some serious pondering as I ask myself this everyday.

I get up each day, get in the shower and thats when I pray, under the warmth of the water, to the spirits, the others, mom and dad who passed on etc. I ask for help, guidance and strength to stay on course and to be brave. To carry out my life and mission.

As one ages, things seem more pointless. Repetition of result does this.
    I look at the body of artwork I have done, the music the songs and all i have created with less excitement, less determination to continue . I could not, nor would ever create anything as ambitious as I did in the past. I simply no longer believe.

Am I saying no to life? That I have had enough?

Why would one play a game without a level playing field? We participate in games that are even for both opponents.

But today, we don't have an even playing field and cannot even evaluate one.
    We live in days of tricks and illusions on a large cyber scale.
    See Shadowgate the video

What a curse these titles"fake news "is. or "Conspiracy theories" are. There is nothing you can offer that doesnt have an out for those who want to deny it.

I think I often say no to life. Get me out of here I have had enough!!! yet I don't want to die.

I guess the good news is I have not yet lost my participation in all I care about and do.

But its all so tired and Im holding on.
    What a coincidence, yesterday (25 April) I woke up feeling so down and fed up, and bored and tired of this permanent overwhelmed sensation, it made me angry, very much in despair, it was well into the late afternoon that I realized this was not me, something inside said "Hey!! Get over it!! It ain't you!! And, I had to remember that I know that, dark entities are having a ball right now with so much helplessness and despair. So I had to get over it because I will not consent to be in their menu. It' hard, over the years, and so many , ha, ha!! We get tired of doing the usual just to be "normal" and to hang on to what we believe is worth our struggle. Today is a new day and as I do and think I become the real me that I know.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

atman (26th April 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Constance (26th April 2021), George (27th April 2021), Harmony (27th April 2021), Hym (26th April 2021), palehorse (29th April 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2021), Sadieblue (27th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th April 2021), thepainterdoug (26th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,428 times in 648 posts

As one ages, things seem more pointless. Repetition of result does this.
    I look at the body of artwork I have done, the music the songs and all i have created with less excitement, less determination to continue . I could not, nor would ever create anything as ambitious as I did in the past. I simply no longer believe.
    I have to admit that I feel a bit of the same right now like in the quoted part. I really resonnates with me and my current life situation.

I was/am also an artist and am/was a healer (helper) in preparation. Both projects now went down the drain for me. The excitement and "purpose" I had with it - gone. The emotion I could put in it. Gone.

I had an affordable room to hire to start as a practitioner in a few months or at least 2022 when I hoped the lockdowns would go down. I'm a medical naturopath by training but actually for the practice I planned to be energetic healer and anti-burnout / relaxation trainer. Now the lady who owned the room (she did QiGong courses) had to shut it down a few days ago because the official "health authorities" did not let her practice her work for over a year stealing her income source ... of course all due to Covid-1984. Now she starts giving online courses, good for her but my chances are gone now because I cannot do that. No other room available at that low cost. And it was in my home town even only a few streets away. Gone. So the current lockdown situation did damage me indirectly now.

Until Februara I also had a homeoffice job for the 'basic' money that I lost again after half a year now. Now I need to go to another town again for a sh**ty phone sales job. Don't really like it. But I am forced to do this kind of jobs for 5-6 years now as I find nothing f***ing else.

I am also an artist like you. As a musician I even found a record label publishing one of my songs as a single. But only to realise later that they somehow ripped me off because I had to invest money first (kind of a distribution contract). The song did not take off at all despite their promises for marketing, apart from ca. 10.600 plays on Spotify - that is not much and you earn little from it, but I'm not in it for the money anyway but for the art to be ackknowledged. I could have done it all cheaper with Tunecore or any other self-publishing service (did so before, btw). However, due to lack of success I now noticed that my energy for the music is gone although I loved doing it. It was the one thing keeping me alive even without success. I can't write songs anymore. It's over somehow. Being creative for other people feels like 'throwing pearls before the swine' now. Sounds a bit hard I know. Normally you do it for yourself and that should be enough. Put it out into the universe and whoever finds you don't care. Be your own audience. You are in a blissful state normally when being creative. Problem is it does not work anymore for me.

All purpose seems gone. Seeking for new purpose(s) is difficult.

I plan to find a homeoffice job again to have time to finally get a dog to care for (or the dog to care for me). I am single and live with my elderly parents (thanks to god they are still healthy) in my home town and parent's home where I lived at a child. So my only advantage is not paying a rent right now. Maybe caring for my parents and a dog might be the purpose.

Otherwise I am clueless now as to purpose. Also relation- and friendships have gone down the drain.

For example I have (had?) an old buddy who helped me move to my parent's house still in 2019 (feels like another century now, huh?). I have now occasional email contact with him but noticed with regard to 'current events' that he is fully asleep and for example absolutely pro-lockdowns nad pro-vax and seems to believe everything they tell him on tv etc.. I don't want to even discuss these things with him. I'm tired of arguments with these people. So with him I always evaded the topic and only talked about other silly and private stuff but it is difficult since he always starts again with it - now I even consider blocking his email and saying good-bye forever if he does not stop harassing me with his "views". I know him since the 80ies. It's painful.

One good thing: On the new job I found some like-minded people in the flesh (instead of only in forums like these) who think like me for the first time now. They are in the new company and even my boss is a staunch anti-vaxxer and hates all that is going on. It brings me a bit of comfort now.

Yet, generally speaking, this time of division and letting go of old connections and burning bridges is really challenging. And draining. It now wears me down. Plus my body also gets on my nerves with constant dysfunctions (mostly it's the musculosceletal system / ergonomic / orthopaedic problems).

It's hard. Really hard to get by now. At least so far I have no money lacking. Had these times too but they might also come again if I have to give up that job because I can't stand it.

Ah, I now noticed, sorry for the rant. I don't want to come across as to negative but had to get it out of my system right now and your thread was perfect for it.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

atman (26th April 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), DaveToo (26th April 2021), Delight (26th April 2021), East Sun (27th April 2021), George (27th April 2021), Harmony (27th April 2021), Hym (26th April 2021), Mercedes (27th April 2021), palehorse (29th April 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2021), Sadieblue (27th April 2021), thepainterdoug (26th April 2021), Vangelo (26th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

Open Minded Dude

come across truthful. as you really are. Thats why we are here on this forum. thank you !!

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Harmony (27th April 2021), Hym (26th April 2021), Mercedes (27th April 2021), Open Minded Dude (27th April 2021), palehorse (29th April 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2021), Sadieblue (27th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I see this thread has touched a nerve with a lot of people. Me too.

I am also quite unimpressed by things these days. It is hard to take seriously, this impending doom we all seem to feel. It all seems so surreal.

Apathy invites tragedy in a society. This is the kind of society such sentiment creates, this looney tunes 'news', 'woke' victim mentality, and the vitriolic hate for almost every group we have a name for.

I wanted to live my life on my terms or no terms at all. My penalty for such aberrant thinking was a life of constant obsession with the one thing I value not in the slightest - money.

And now this society has stripped me of the one thing that still brought me joy - my grandkids!

After the rant, and on the other hand, I have been steadfast in my priorities and can say that I have progressed impressively over the decades, by wilful and conscious intent. I am receptive to a higher plane, a non-physical realm, where inspiration and revelation and ethereal guides reside. I take my marching orders from there.

It has served me well and I truly am grateful. I have been blessed with vision, not perfect, but insightful. With an open heart, nothing can defeat me and I can't be corrupted. That is enough even from this society's fringe perspective. For me it is priceless and invaluable.

Funny, it is only now that I feel I have lived long enough to call myself an adult. From the way I feel, it seems I could live double the years I have lived so far. I feel convinced that I would enjoy the next sixty years far more than I have the first sixty.

Odd that.

To answer the question, then, more and more I find I am saying yes to life - but no to life in this society. They do not value the same as I do.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 26th April 2021 at 21:20.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

atman (27th April 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Constance (26th April 2021), Delight (26th April 2021), Harmony (27th April 2021), Mercedes (27th April 2021), mokosh (27th April 2021), palehorse (29th April 2021), rgray222 (26th April 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2021), Sadieblue (27th April 2021), Vangelo (26th April 2021), Wind (27th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 00:26.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

atman (27th April 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), East Sun (27th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th April 2021), Harmony (27th April 2021), heretogrow (26th April 2021), Mercedes (27th April 2021), palehorse (29th April 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2021), Sadieblue (27th April 2021), Wind (27th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Everything in society that is not whole, natural, pure, in the here-and-now, has been designed and set up to work against us. I'm aware that most would not agree with me when I say that nothing in society is worthy of a comment but you only have to do the exact opposite of what everyone else is doing to know that is the truth.

We just need to be able to see the inevitability of our growth and evolution and if we all pull together and created a conscious (r)evolution, we could be an unstoppable force. Much love to you all
    I feel the same way.... that there is a LEAP opportunity off the low energetic being arranged. I have had very strange ideas coming to me at times... images of the Zombie Apocalypse and the threat of marauders and stuff that is not "me". Every time I transmute these thoughts, it actually causes me to burp or pass gas as if it is an energy form I am dismantling.

LIFE will always be. "I" may NOT be. At this moment "I am" and I aspire to build a world that is a clear and present manifestation of DIVINE. It would be sublime, fun, analog, cooperative, creative, thriving and complimentary. I can just feel it building. Maybe the "zombie" thoughts are the last vestige of resistance?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

atman (27th April 2021), Constance (26th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (27th April 2021), Harmony (27th April 2021), Mercedes (27th April 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2021), Sadieblue (27th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 00:25.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Delight (26th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (27th April 2021), Harmony (27th April 2021), Mercedes (27th April 2021), palehorse (29th April 2021), Rosemarie (27th April 2021), RunningDeer (26th April 2021), Sadieblue (27th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,470 times in 21,114 posts

Lightbulb Re: Are you saying Yes to life? Or No to life?

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Be loud and proud, true through and through.
    There is a reason why Yaweh forbid images. They are the language everybody understands. And you have it at your fingertips, show life what Doug can do.

• Yes Man (2008) Official Trailer:

• Yes Man - Original Theatrical Trailer:

I saw the movie twice ... 1st time was when it was just out ... second time last week and I enjoyed & appreciated even more watching it again!

• The Yes Men Fix the World:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th April 2021 at 23:15.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (27th April 2021), Mercedes (27th April 2021), palehorse (29th April 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Sadieblue (27th April 2021), thepainterdoug (27th April 2021), uzn (26th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

The 'young being' are seeds tossed and driven along in a turmoiled seas.
    They glimpse paths here and there and catch rides on big waves that they think they command.
    You, we get the trick to catch others and think this is our life's driven path, we think it is us.
    As life matures and starts to know it's true self, it starts to see that all is not real and or worthy, it's mainly a diversion, illusion.
    You start to see, feel the real you and the real you dose not need to ride the storm driven turmoiled sea.
    You envelop the old you and the turmoiled seas
    So you become real and just let your self float to the surface, all the power of the turmoiled sea wains away leaving you looking down on reality.
    The real you, not a lesser you, a fuller enveloped you, the real you looking out over all.

Hmm did I loss the plot then, hope I got my view across.

Great post doug, thank you.

Here have some
    Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (27th April 2021), Harmony (27th April 2021), Mercedes (27th April 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Sadieblue (28th April 2021), thepainterdoug (27th April 2021), Wind (27th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,401 times in 4,618 posts

From where I see it, Life is the “greatest venue” happening everywhere inside of us, outside of us and in between. It’s already incredibly manifold, spectral and crossdimensional.

It’s a space of possibilities, coded in our genes, stardust shared across the galaxy Skies.

We contain , know, feel, contemplate so much more than we can actively express, in one short human lifetime.

Some people have special gift and energy to “reproduce” themselves in volumes of works and paintings, quite like not everyone -lets say- can be a mother or father of 13 kids family or bigger.
    I suspect that we posses two types of internal batteries, one that feeds our most internal processing ( that does not necessarily get shared) and another battery running under the same control centre that is in charge of our “output”.

If either battery dies out, we are still technically alive but may feel “half empty”, “shadow of our previous selves”, even mirage goes 🌈,
    or vice versa, people can force themselves to art and activity while their internal batteries ran out but rarely anyone benefits at the end of the story.

Many of us happen to have experienced “creative neurosis” or “activity neurosis” of some kind in our lives when we feel compulsively pushed to some activity or activity in general ( and that even while running on dry energetically), exhausted mothers who can’t stop themselves from intervening are one example of this phenomenon.

People who have done loads for others feel generally also humble and like they’ve not done enough ..or what we could ..if.

No matter what “it looks like”, from purely internal perspective there is a momentum of mind/intention preceding any activity we engage in including simple ones.

Reading the news or thinking about particular topic depends on our decision.

No matter how small the activity seems- typical example for writing ( rather than painting) it engages our neural and cardiovascular circuits in demanding manner.

Putting it bluntly, yes news, social media, forums, engagement in the virtual world can give more vulnerable individuals heart attack, digestion problems, result in sheer exhaustion and anorexia ( think computer gamers),
    chronic mental issues and so forth.

It isn’t “innocent” for our LIVE neural circuits to be engaged constantly and plugged by our finger tips to charged devices.
    No matter how “soft” you think this is, it isn’t innocent.

You may lose the rest of your eye sight and life plugged to the machine, or even the part of it that carries your signatures and get stirred , voluntarily of course,

or give the whole thing a break and recall that life was sweet before then too, it was advanced, social and intelligent, if you’ve got it anyway.

By giving it a break and taking care of ones inner battery, there is nothing to lose. Tons of information can be processed in shortest amounts of time on the “internal circuit” while “engaging with the audience” thus slowing processing to “public speed” takes for the same tasks weeks or even years to accomplish.

So called “taking help from others” often taxes your own, begging hand the most , remember good luck stones and crystals too are only stones and can be emotionally heavy.

Even for lighter than light beings there is plenty of (some ) remaining Life out there, on the planet and beyond worthy to be explored.

Yes or no to “this life” depends on what kind of life we are living. Stereotypes can kill so does repeated flashing of similar photos, thoughts and memories.

Modern psychology advices engaging novel type of activity, person or even a product ( try the pesto you never tasted YET ) in order to rewire the “tired brain”.

Our original brain activity is ( always original) and always fresh 😅

Death to the repetition of events

Life to the rainbow avantguardians

In worst case scenario ...

make some mess all over the place

Till it feels cozy again . Get rid of the plastic stuff.

Show yourself what you’re worth it

🙏😀🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 27th April 2021 at 11:09.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Delight (27th April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (27th April 2021), Mercedes (27th April 2021), palehorse (29th April 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), Sadieblue (28th April 2021), thepainterdoug (27th April 2021), Wind (27th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2