+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,946 times in 1,241 posts

Default Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

So I was speaking with my sales lady who I buy my steel from for my business, she was telling me trucking is so far behind and there is such a shortage of drivers and trucks that for every semi tractor currently on the road, there are ( 96 ) available loads for that one truck. This means we will not be caught up this year at all and prices won't be coming down anytime soon.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Hym (Today), Karen (Geophyz) (Today), onawah (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Siphonemis (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,917 times in 1,492 posts

writer E P UNUM /

President Biden’s First 100 Days-Warts and All

1. Repealing the Mexico City Policy, forcing taxpayers to subsidize abortions overseas. How does a self-proclaimed practicing Roman Catholic take such unilateral unforced action?

2. Reversing Trump Administration pro-life rules that prevented tax dollars from going to pro-abortion entities like Planned Parenthood.

3. Canceling the Keystone XL pipeline, costing thousands of jobs and immediately increasing the cost of oil from Alberta, CA from $10 a barrel to $36 per barrel as it must be delivered by truck or rail…in a pandemic when there is a shortage of truckers. Wonder who benefitted from this unilateral action? Certainly not America. With the stroke of his pen, this action and others wiped away decades of striving for energy independence achieved under Trump.

4. Canceling new oil and gas leases, limiting future energy supplies. See # 3 above. Killing Trump’s Energy Independence which we achieved for the first time in our nation’s history.

5. Shutting down the 1776 Commission on patriotic education in our public schools. At the same time, extolling Critical Race Theory as a curriculum for elementary and high schools. CRT is a Marxist Communist philosophy and essentially is a cancer on American democracy, meritocracy, due process, and freedom of speech. It erases history, mis-educates youth, empowers extremism, and creates a cancel culture mentality. It destroys nations. For examples of this look at Cuba, Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, Venezuela, Argentina,…the list is long and undistinguished. For an American President to get behind such garbage suggests to me that he is ill-suited to lead our great people.

6. Rejoining the Paris Climate Accord when there is no consensus that climate change poses an immediate “existential” threat. The science is very much unsettled on this issue, although the radical left will never admit to it.

7. Rejoining the World Health Organization who is controlled by China.

8. Kowtowing to communist China by banning the phrase "China virus."

9. Creating a crisis at the southern border leading to a record number of illegal aliens entering the country.(178,622 in April which includes 17,000 unaccompanied minors; this followed 173,000 in March with 12,000 unaccompanied minors) then echoing that “everything is under control; there is no crisis on the border”

10. Stopping construction of the border wall at a cost of $6 million a day, not to mention wasting the millions of dollars in materials laying on the ground collecting dust.

11. Preventing most arrests and deportations of criminal illegal aliens.

12. Ending Trump's "Remain in Mexico" order for migrants seeking asylum in the U.S.

13. Allowing border detention facilities to operate at 1,500% capacity during the pandemic.

14. Preventing the media from seeing the horrific conditions at migrant border facilities.

15. Ending Trump's travel ban on nations known to be hotbeds of terrorism.

16. Ordering the Census to include illegal aliens in congressional reapportionment.

17. Repealing Trump's public charge rule preventing immigrants from becoming a burden on public welfare services.

18. Reinstating Obama's catch and release program for illegal aliens crossing the border.

19. Releasing illegal aliens into the country without COVID tests. What could go wrong?

20. Releasing illegal aliens into the country without court dates. What could go wrong?

21. Flying illegal aliens to the Canadian border for faster processing at a cost to U.S. Taxpayers.

22. Paying nearly $90 million to house illegal migrants in hotels.

23. Proposing a massive amnesty bill that does not require the use of the E-Verify program.

24. Allowing 900,000 deported aliens to return to America.

25. Repealing Trump's executive order limiting legal immigration during the pandemic.

26. Proposing a COVID vaccination plan that prioritized illegal aliens.

27. Reopening child detention facilities that Kamala Harris vowed to close.

28. Allowing transgender individuals to serve in the military, including paying for sex-change surgeries. Let that one sink in.

29. Signing an executive order including "gender identity" in the enforcement of civil rights laws. What the hell does that mean?

30. Ordering the State Department to make LGBTQI issues a foreign policy priority and giving priority to LGBTQI refugees. What could possibly go wrong?

31. Supporting the Equality Act, which would severely limit religious liberty.

32. Creating a White House Office on Gender Policy. Is this needed?

33. Redefining Title IX and

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Hym (Today), jaybee (Today), Karen (Geophyz) (Today), onawah (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Satori (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,726 times in 486 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Oh Karen, I get your point of view, but the U.S. is much closer to being overtly fascist than communist. And there is a difference. But they are both authoritarian. The current spike in oil prices has to do with cyber hacking. Oil prices will go back down. Other prices should unless the federal reserve continues to talk down inflation and keep interest rates in real negative territory--and signals it is going to do this for years. They are trying to bootstrap the economy back into shape and that is extraordinarily hard. But it looks like the US is basically reopening, so its a start.

I am very sorry that prices are sky rocketing in essentials, like food. That's terrible.
    I will pray for you. By the time you realize what is actually happening it will be in your country.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

greybeard (Today), Hym (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10