+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst 1 24 34

Thread: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

1. Link to Post #661
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,724 times in 12,748 posts

Default Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

• The White House is Actually Trying to Gaslight and Claim There is "0% Inflation":
    No need2follow anyone, only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    Dutch/English 🇳🇱 🇧🇪 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇦🇺 🇨🇮 🇨🇦: whynotnews.eu

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pabranno (11th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #662
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,741 times in 5,086 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (11th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th August 2022), pabranno (11th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #663
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,741 times in 5,086 posts

@intheMatrixxx
    Forwarded from
    KanekoaTheGreat

If you are a Biden, you can collect more than $30 million from the Chinese government, work with the "spy chief of China", tell the world that you've given "half your salary" to pops for the last 30 years, and the FBI still won't raid you.

The FBI will even shield you from investigation by labeling your laptop containing substantial evidence of your family's crimes, financial corruption, and foreign kickbacks as "disinformation".

If you are a Trump, the FBI will fabricate a Russian-Collusion hoax against you, alter evidence in federal court to continue to spy on you, and when all of that doesn't work to frame you for a crime — the FBI will raid your home.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/hunte...-inappropriate

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/exclu...-texted-hallie

(excerpt)

Quote This single text message found on Hunter’s laptop raises many important national security concerns for the United States.

Why was Hunter Biden helping Vladimir Putin sell oil & gas to China?

Why was Hunter Biden working with ‘the chief of intelligence of the people’s republic of China’?

Why was Hunter Biden’s business partner with ‘the richest man in the world’ who was building China’s Belt and Road Initiative?

Did China arrest CIA operatives in retaliation for the DOJ arresting Hunter's business partner?

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (12th August 2022), onawah (13th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst 1 24 34