+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst 1 26 36 38 LastLast

Thread: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

1. Link to Post #701
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

Default Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

• Reaction to Jordan Peterson's Just Released Conservative Manifesto:

Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” talks about Jordan Peterson laying out his vision for conservatives which he has called “A Conservative Manifesto”; Bill Clinton telling Fareed Zakaria how Republicans may win the midterm elections; Pete Buttigieg being called out live on air for the administration’s lies by CNBC’s Joe Kernen; Joe Biden’s disastrous “60 Minutes” interview with Scott Pelley, where Biden gave some surprising responses to questions about inflation, the economy, his low approval rating, and defending Taiwan from an attack by China; White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre being confronted about the Biden migrant midnight flights and hypocrisy of criticizing Ron DeSantis for flying illegal immigrants to Martha’s Vineyard; NYC Mayor Eric Adams doubling down on NYC being a sanctuary city when talking to CNN’s Jake Tapper; Gavin Newsom trying to start a DOV investigation of Ron DeSantis; and much more.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (20th September 2022), mountain_jim (23rd September 2022), onawah (20th September 2022), thepainterdoug (20th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #702
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,274 times in 8,658 posts

Quote The British started a #FJB chant when Biden showed up to the Queen's funeral LMAOOOOO

If Joe Biden Was Greeted by 'FJB' Chants at Queen's Funeral, That's Beyond Brutal 😂
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st September 2022), thepainterdoug (20th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #703
    Language
    Thanks

• Resurfaced Video of Joe Biden:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd September 2022), mountain_jim (23rd September 2022), Satori (22nd September 2022), thepainterdoug (22nd September 2022)

7. Link to Post #704
    Language
    Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

thepainterdoug (23rd September 2022)

9. Link to Post #705
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,101 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Resurfaced Video of Joe Biden:

Everything about Biden is phony and fake, including his hair. He is an habitual plagiarizer, liar and a criminal. He is both immoral and stupid.

What we should be focusing on is not just these once well-known and established historical facts about Biden, but why these facts and this history were erased from the public’s collective consciousness, and by whom, in order to elevate this criminal, albeit by fraud and corruption, to the office of POTUS. Cui Bono?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

ClearWater (23rd September 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd September 2022), Hym (23rd September 2022), mountain_jim (23rd September 2022), onawah (23rd September 2022), thepainterdoug (23rd September 2022)

11. Link to Post #706
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,241 times in 3,168 posts

Implications that the Bidens were attempting to sell natural gas and our drillers to China. so add this to our oil reserves being sold overseas as well
    Nice President, looking after our interests.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Hym (23rd September 2022), onawah (23rd September 2022)

13. Link to Post #707
    Thanks

sometimes you have to laugh...

https://twitter.com/KevinForBOS/stat...NGvRPD9eShsvJw

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd September 2022), JackMcThorn (23rd September 2022), thepainterdoug (23rd September 2022)

15. Link to Post #708
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Hunter's laptop is the reason the Democrat party is going after Trump so hard. Now that the Bidens are exposed as a criminal enterprise, the Dems have to paint the Trumps as one. In fact that's what the Democrat DA of NYC called the Trump organization. Too bad they can't do so without exposing the Democrat party as one united conspiracy with one shotcaller-- i.e., organized crime.
    Last edited by TomKat; 23rd September 2022 at 13:22.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd September 2022), thepainterdoug (23rd September 2022)

17. Link to Post #709
    Thanks

TomKat

thats the playbook. Whatever you are, you accuse the other of being. And you hope just by repetition of the accusation, courtesy of the owned MSMedia, that it sticks.
    Im pretty sure some of the Nazis during the Nuremberg hearings mentioned this. Just repeat a lie enough times , and it will become real.

we are a spoiled dumbed down Country and it didnt happen overnight. I am quite concerned to a point of personal emotional disruption, as many of you are, and know.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd September 2022)

19. Link to Post #710
    Language
    Thanks

• Rigged Polls EXPOSED and MIDTERM PREDICTIONS! Dr Steve with Rich Baris of the ‘People’s Pundit’!!!:

20. Link to Post #711
    Language
    Thanks

• Russell Brand Calling Out Corruption on the Left:

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (24th September 2022)

22. Link to Post #712
    Language
    Thanks

• Did Biden's Dementia Get WORSE?!:

This clip is a Crowder Classic where we look back at Former Vice President Joe Biden and see all of his demented moments when he was running for Office.

• Joe Biden Bumbles Around Confused On Stage, Media Tries Covering Up His Broken Brain:

23. Link to Post #713
    Language
    Thanks

• We’re Criminals But Not As Bad As Republicans! Says Dem Congressman:

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

thepainterdoug (25th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #714
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/stat...4g1rOtzdusZ7GQ

the funnier edit

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...xTqLT83-uxfOfg

https://twitter.com/DavidBCollum/sta...i51-1vdktf21Mw

Quote Tucker on Joe Biden’s “She was 12, I was 30” comment:

“What was Joe Biden talking about? Who was he talking about?… Sounds like a late-life confession. We don’t know actually. For once,The White House is not clarifying, they’re just walking away slowly.”

Why was the audience laughing?

Last edited by mountain_jim; 24th September 2022 at 14:45.

26. Link to Post #715
    Language
    Thanks

• Biden Blames Low Approval Ratings On People Being Psychologically Unwell:

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

28. Link to Post #716
    Language
    Thanks

• ‘Weirdest And Creepiest’ Thing Joe Biden Has Said:

Sky News host James Morrow says a remark made by the US President during a recent speech may be the “weirdest and creepiest thing” Joe Biden has ever stood up and said before a crowd. “That’s a pretty high bar, I grant you,” Mr Morrow said. Mr Biden recently greeted an audience member during a speech at the National Education Association headquarters in Washington DC, saying: “You gotta say hi to me. We go back a long way. She was 12, I was 30. But anyway, this woman helped me get an awful lot done”.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

30. Link to Post #717
    Thanks

Well I began this post in April of 2021. and its time for me to make a summation of my observations since.

I don't mean to be rude to anyone but I have never in my entire adult life, been so perplexed, angered, dismayed, disillusioned and frustrated with my countries leadership.
    This present admin has this country cought between a dumb senile rock and and a hard kackling place. Options please? Nothing makes sense!

Biden doen not even look like Joe Biden. Hes getting younger, less wrinkles, earlobes changing and then changing back. I have pics of Joe Biden years ago. He looks much older and different than today. He also does addresses from a fake wing off the white-house. Its all fake, news media and all. And we have acclimated to it.

While senator, he writes the laws against crack cocaine, incarcerating over 100 thousand black people, with severe prison terms, non negotiable! yet his son Hunter is blatantly allowed to use the stuff out in the open.

Biden recently makes a crack about a young 13 year old in the audience saying, " she was 13 and I was 30" ? Really? What is that supposed to mean? Why even reference it? And all around him,fools laughing and going along.

And of recent, when he admits to saying he will shut the nord stream lines, both of them. When asked how will he shut them? he assures the reporter, he will with a slight childish smirk as if it's a fun game. wow, Im powerful! Who is this guy and who is supporting this?

We are spending billions in Ukraine worried for their borders, but not ours as millions cross over our own border, carrying fetanayl that can kill millions. None vaccinated, yet a world class Tennis Player is denied entry?
    We have huge inflation, ridiculous gas prices, a diving stock market, people savings being wiped out, while he continues to give away money to college kids to play more video games at home in hopes he will get their votes.

And Trump their obsession?? Trump, a person like him or not, who has been vindicated from all the false Russian collusion garbage and the stories correction is not even covered by the media.

And Trump is the bad guy? The one who wants to destroy democracy, the constitution etc? ITS THE EXACT OPPOSITE!
    Trump was the one that was going to blow up the world? Right? Put us on the brink of Nuclear destruction. NOPE! , the exact opposite!

so this is what we have, AND WAY MORE!. Transgender, exposing themselves to children, puberty blockers for young kids, a cancel culture, a group of hateful non tolerant people holding truth as hostage. Good accredited Doctors being forced out of practice. Parents being couched as domestic terrorists, good people being raided by a weaponized FBI, a personal Stasi for Biden
    I do not feel safe or happy. We are severely divided and Biden has done nothing to bring America together.

so again I ask, Hey Biden supporters, Hows it going?
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 28th September 2022 at 01:01.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

atman (27th September 2022), Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), ClearWater (28th September 2022), East Sun (27th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th September 2022), onawah (28th September 2022)

32. Link to Post #718
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

I can not believe that there is no one in the US in a position of authority that
    can have Biden removed, now--should have happened long before now.
    Are the globalists so powerful that they just call the shots and do as they please.

If it is Obama pulling the puppet's string along with the usual suspects they should
    be stopped now. Can Trump do anything, or is he just "biding" his time.

This is a world wide problem and it's out of hand. If Biden was removed anything
    would be better than him. A lot of smart people are interviewed every day but not
    one that can come up with a reasonable solution.

We need a miracle.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th September 2022), onawah (28th September 2022), thepainterdoug (28th September 2022)

34. Link to Post #719
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

It's like waking up from a nightmare every day but then finding the nightmare is reality.
    Rudolf Steiner wrote about "The War of All Against All".
    See: https://rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA104...080625p01.html
    (or a brief synopsis here: https://charltonteaching.blogspot.co...l-against.html )
    To me it's become clear that we are near the end of this epoch of materialism.
    On a brighter note, Steiner predicted that the survivors will be focused much more on spirituality.
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    We are severely divided and Biden has done nothing to bring America together.
    So again I ask, Hey Biden supporters, Hows it going?
    update: Psychic Gigi Young talks a lot about Steiner's work and his predictions in the latest entries from Dark Journalist.
    Pt. 1: https://youtube.com/watch?v=9lxi48OYdEg
    Pt 2: https://youtube.com/watch?v=nd8hPiCldno
    Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1520184
    Last edited by onawah; 28th September 2022 at 03:08.
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

East Sun (28th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th September 2022), thepainterdoug (28th September 2022)

36. Link to Post #720
    Language
    Thanks

• Republicans SURGING as Blue States OFFICIALLY FLIP Red!:

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (29th September 2022), thepainterdoug (28th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst 1 26 36 38 LastLast