+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 38 LastLast

Thread: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

1. Link to Post #101
    Australia Avalon Member Spindoctor's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

So the best you can do is a heavily edited video of Biden put to clownish music. Where is your critique of his policies and programs. You source the clip from a white supremacist frequented and endorsed site. So much for a credible source.

https://www.adl.org/blog/bitchute-a-hotbed-of-hate

BitChute as the violent extremists’ outlet

For white supremacists, BitChute is a safe haven where they can spread vitriol and recruit members. Swastikas and SS symbols are commonplace on the site, alongside videos praising Hitler. Across private and public channels in Telegram—the encrypted messaging app increasingly used by white supremacists—extremists share BitChute links of propaganda and conspiracy theories that comport to their beliefs. Further, many of these groups link to their Telegram and other social media channels in their BitChute descriptions.

The white supremacist group Patriot Front has three BitChute channels it uses to spread its propaganda and provide links to the group’s Telegram, Gab, and Minds accounts. The videos consist of montages of members marching in riot gear with torches, training in hand-to-hand combat, and hanging banners and fliers, calling on followers to “fight back” because “America is our birthright.” The group also uses the comments section of their BitChute videos to post recruitment links.

The Proud Boys—a right-wing extremist group known for their Islamophobia, transphobia and proclivity for violence—have a channel with 1.5 million views and 297 videos. Their BitChute channel provides links to messaging apps Telegram and Parler. Their video titles frequently refer to “Black thugs” and glorify violence, as is the case in a July 4th tribute video that simulates Proud Boys shooting their opponents. Like Patriot Front, the Proud Boys use the comments section to recruit new members and give advice about the membership process.

The “Road to Power” broadcasting outlet, run by white supremacist Scott Rhodes, achieved notoriety in 2017 when police linked him to a spree of racist, antisemitic and bigoted robocalling incidents that the FCC determined were meant to “cause harm.” BitChute, however, still allows Rhodes to broadcast his messages, with videos ..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spindoctor For This Post:

Mark (2nd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by Spindoctor (here)
    So the best you can do is a heavily edited video of Biden put to clownish music. Where is your critique of his policies and programs. You source the clip from a white supremacist frequented and endorsed site. So much for a credible source.

For white supremacists, BitChute is a safe haven where they can spread vitriol and recruit members. Swastikas and SS symbols are commonplace on the site, alongside videos praising Hitler. Across private and public channels in Telegram—the encrypted messaging app increasingly used by white supremacists—extremists share BitChute links of propaganda and conspiracy theories that comport to their beliefs. Further, many of these groups link to their Telegram and other social media channels in their BitChute descriptions.

The white supremacist group Patriot Front has three BitChute channels it uses to spread its propaganda and provide links to the group’s Telegram, Gab, and Minds accounts. The videos consist of montages of members marching in riot gear with torches, training in hand-to-hand combat, and hanging banners and fliers, calling on followers to “fight back” because “America is our birthright.” The group also uses the comments section of their BitChute videos to post recruitment links.

The Proud Boys—a right-wing extremist group known for their Islamophobia, transphobia and proclivity for violence—have a channel with 1.5 million views and 297 videos. Their BitChute channel provides links to messaging apps Telegram and Parler. Their video titles frequently refer to “Black thugs” and glorify violence, as is the case in a July 4th tribute video that simulates Proud Boys shooting their opponents. Like Patriot Front, the Proud Boys use the comments section to recruit new members and give advice about the membership process.

The “Road to Power” broadcasting outlet, run by white supremacist Scott Rhodes, achieved notoriety in 2017 when police linked him to a spree of racist, antisemitic and bigoted robocalling incidents that the FCC determined were meant to “cause harm.” BitChute, however, still allows Rhodes to broadcast his messages, with videos ..
    It's much better to judge content on its merits rather than allowing a bias over the platform on which its published to cloud your judgement. If you were to be consistent with that approach you'd never watch or read anything on any platform as all of them at one point or another have hosted content which has transgressed in one form or another. There's also been a troubling tendency recently of people avoiding the kernel of an argument by shifting their objection to the author making it, the platform on which it appears or other incidental details. It's an old politicians trick, sadly becoming more prevalent in online discourse. Play the ball, not the man as they say in Aussie rules and other sports.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

atman (2nd May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd May 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), Mercedes (2nd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), RunningDeer (2nd May 2021), Sadieblue (2nd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

@Spindoctor
    • so you think using "adl(dot)org" & "New York Times" as your best sources should "impress" us? ... knowing how they have been exposed being LIARS and misrepresenting & framing real critical thinking over and over and over and over again in to infinity ... They even lost a court case against Project Veritas!
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd May 2021 at 12:51.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (2nd May 2021), Mercedes (2nd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), RunningDeer (2nd May 2021), ryanfraser (2nd May 2021), Sadieblue (2nd May 2021), uzn (2nd May 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Still waiting for a reasoned, intelligent response to my comments on Biden and the better future prospects for many under his policies. So far I've got overt cynicism, bias and smear, even my nickname apparently triggers some. So here is home growmn opinion from an American rather than an outsider looking in. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/01/o...?smid=tw-share
    You have a right to your own opinion. If you would like me to be honest with you, when I read your assessment of Joe Biden it feels so surreal it is hard to imagine that you are not just having a bit of fun messing with peoples minds. I am not trying to be disrespectful. In all honesty I wish there were times I could see the world through your glasses. I wish I could get up in the morning believing good ol Jo was making things right with the world.

The US is being dismantled as we speak and Joe Biden was selected and placed in office as just one more humiliation and degradation of the American people. They could just have easily selected another stooge to do the dismantling. One that was articulate, one that didn't have dementia, one that didn't sponsor the 1994 crime bill,that incidently, his son will never suffer from. When I have listened to the guy, first of all, I am embarrassed for him, second, I have a really deep revulsion to the guy.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alan (2nd May 2021), Antagenet (2nd May 2021), atman (2nd May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd May 2021), Delight (2nd May 2021), ExomatrixTV (2nd May 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), Journeyman (2nd May 2021), justntime2learn (10th May 2021), Mercedes (2nd May 2021), pabranno (2nd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), RunningDeer (2nd May 2021), Sadieblue (2nd May 2021), T Smith (2nd May 2021), thepainterdoug (2nd May 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Well, all this energy to discuss Biden's leadership and politics in general serves the Cabal very nicely. Isn't it obvious that the "divide and conquer" modus operandi is at work here and that is the reason why the Cabal, through it's bagman Soros and corrupt NGOs create and fund outfits like BLM and Antifa and gets the media to flame the fires of animosity and hatred. Just look at this thread for the evidence at how well their strategy works!!!!

Surely, we all know by now that ever since Kennedy was done away that the POTUS is a puppet whose strings are pulled by those behind the scenes? I mean, there must be reams and reams of info on Avalon that shows that as clear as day! IMO, I get the impression that some forum members here need to do some basic research and stop buying into mass media diversions. We all have a duty to keep educating ourselves and to keep going down the rabbit hole and I think that's the real opportunity here on this forum, not wasting time talking about Biden or Pelosi or any other political hack.
    Last edited by Andre; 2nd May 2021 at 12:36.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Hym (2nd May 2021), Journeyman (2nd May 2021), pabranno (2nd May 2021), Pam (2nd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), RunningDeer (2nd May 2021), Sadieblue (2nd May 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Quote Posted by atman (here)
    What if the pilot got his license by cheating and lying and what if he is on a mission to crash the plane or to at the very least hijack it and have it land in some hostile territory?
    I have little doubt about that. Biden's not even sitting in the captain's seat in my opinion. He's not even the navigator. Using this flying analogy he's basically nothing more than this:

All I'm saying is, as a passenger, I hope the plane lands without disaster.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alan (2nd May 2021), Ankle Biter (10th June 2021), atman (2nd May 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), Matthew (2nd May 2021), pabranno (2nd May 2021), Pam (2nd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), RunningDeer (2nd May 2021), Sadieblue (2nd May 2021), T Smith (2nd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021), uzn (2nd May 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

just to point out the obvious.
    There is a big difference between reading about something and living the actual experience .
    Karen's lived experience of the border is the direct outcome of goverment policies and neglect and deliberate point scoring.
    It's better to learn from these lived experiences and understand them than it is to take your opinions from a biased paper or internet article and cut and paste

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd May 2021), Gracy (2nd May 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), pabranno (2nd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), pyrangello (2nd May 2021), RunningDeer (2nd May 2021), Sadieblue (2nd May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    There is a big difference between reading about something and living the actual experience .
    Karen's lived experience of the border is the direct outcome of goverment policies and neglect and deliberate point scoring.
    It's better to learn from these lived experiences and understand them than it is to take your opinions from a biased paper or internet article and cut and paste
    All true, all good points.

Here's the thing though. This forum is brimming with cut/paste, and it's seldom a problem so long as it's sustaining the given prevailing narrative. It just gets added to the pile of evidence.

Conversely, it seems to be the same when shared lived experience continues a prevailing narrative then it is embraced, when not continuing a prevailing narrative, it tends to be dismissed.

It's not just here btw, it's everywhere because it's human nature to do so unless rigidly guarded against. It's why we turn to news sources that we know will tend to confirm our narrative, while ignoring others that will likely at least question it, if not totally go against it.

Exactly why people who live off of mainstream cable news for example, might solely watch FOX News, or on the flip side, MSNBC. Each is convinced the other is pure bullspit propaganda, no use even giving the other a thought except for denouncing it as such.

"FOX won't lead me wrong".

"MSNBC won't lead me wrong".
    Last edited by Gracy; 2nd May 2021 at 14:54.

16. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Sure we can all get wrapped up in a narrative, like guppies in a fishbowl GM. I turned my cable off 5 years ago and watch no news except the local weather. When I watched that documentary on Biden , i was really hoping there was something I could hang my hat on of greatness, it was very disappointing . Then I snapped out of the vortex.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (2nd May 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), Journeyman (2nd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021)

18. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    All true, all good points.

Here's the thing though. This forum is brimming with cut/paste, and it's seldom a problem so long as it's sustaining the given prevailing narrative. It just gets added to the pile of evidence.

Conversely, it seems to be the same when shared lived experience continues a prevailing narrative then it is embraced, when not continuing a prevailing narrative, it tends to be dismissed.

It's not just here btw, it's everywhere because it's human nature to do so unless rigidly guarded against. It's why we turn to news sources that we know will tend to confirm our narrative, while ignoring others that will likely at least question it, if not totally go against it.

Exactly why people who live off of mainstream cable news for example, might solely watch FOX News, or on the flip side, MSNBC. Each is convinced the other is pure bullspit propaganda, no use even giving the other a thought except for denouncing it as such.

"FOX won't lead me wrong".

"MSNBC won't lead me wrong".
    There's an increasing polarisation of viewpoints in recent years and I'd argue that's in part due to increasingly partisan media abandoning any suggestion of objectivity or impartiality. It's very difficult to get conversations going across the political divide, because people increasingly have their own set of facts based upon their own set of approved sources.

I think @Spindoctor (above) refusing to watch anything posted on Bitchute is a good indication of this. As people from the right have left Twitter or Facebook, there was a move recently to blacklist anyone with a GAB or Telegram membership and not to allow content to be shared from those networks. It goes both ways of course, I've seen people refusing to consider something originating from The Guardian or CNN for similar reasons.

There are silos being created, which in turn allow for distinct models of reality to be constructed. It's a very dangerous world when people have a completely different view of reality, of what the issues are, of what people or institutions believe or represent. This is fertile ground in which to demonise the other and create scapegoats and strawmen to divert and divide people amongst themselves.

This is the world we're heading towards and it's really incumbent on all of us to make as many bridges as we can to those with a different worldview or set of assumptions. The silos are comforting because they will give you the news that you want to hear, but they're a trap.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

atman (2nd May 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd May 2021), Gracy (2nd May 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), Mark (2nd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 910 posts

I too have had to warn people about Bitchute, but I've recommended many valuable videos on the site, in spite of some of the racist and other world delusions on the site. I prefer to watch as many of those videos here on Avalon as the nonsense filter is on here. Most of us are grown up enough to see the difference quickly and stay with the learning.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2021), greybeard (2nd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021)

22. Link to Post #112
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Cant help but think that many who are not on this forum and some who are, miss the point.

Its not about Trump or Biden this is a war against evil.
    In a normal war the enemy is clearly defined --we can bomb their country, they bomb ours.

Here you can be a collaborator -- virtually supporting some of what they do without realizing what is the base of all this --it is evil beyond comprehension.
    One is completely for the side of freedom of speech-- freedom of the individual --or you support draconian rules that are not designed for the good of man kind.
    The continual perpetration of fear is a sure sign of evil.
    Coercing to take a vaccine is illegal.
    Fear to speak the truth of ones own experience as a nurse or a doctor is a common place situation.
    Is this the world we want?
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hym (2nd May 2021), One (3rd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), T Smith (2nd May 2021), uzn (2nd May 2021)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Still waiting for a reasoned, intelligent response to my comments on Biden and the better future prospects for many under his policies. So far I've got overt cynicism, bias and smear, even my nickname apparently triggers some. So here is home growmn opinion from an American rather than an outsider looking in. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/01/o...?smid=tw-share
    You have a right to your own opinion. If you would like me to be honest with you, when I read your assessment of Joe Biden it feels so surreal it is hard to imagine that you are not just having a bit of fun messing with peoples minds. I am not trying to be disrespectful. In all honesty I wish there were times I could see the world through your glasses. I wish I could get up in the morning believing good ol Jo was making things right with the world.

The US is being dismantled as we speak and Joe Biden was selected and placed in office as just one more humiliation and degradation of the American people. They could just have easily selected another stooge to do the dismantling. One that was articulate, one that didn't have dementia, one that didn't sponsor the 1994 crime bill,that incidently, his son will never suffer from. When I have listened to the guy, first of all, I am embarrassed for him, second, I have a really deep revulsion to the guy.
    I am so on your page with this candidate INSULT. The Dems never reformed after the 2016 campaign where Sanders was disenfranchised. During the earlier days in the 2019 campaign I really liked Tulsi Gabbard. She was systematically canceled by the Dems. I then could hardly believe it that Biden was brought forward because lots of people AGAIN wanted Sanders. Sanders apparently was bought off some how. It became more and more surreal as obviously Biden is demented. My friends would never even respond to my presentation of concerns. Then Harris was the VP and this was disgusting to me. She is the consummate hypocrite and she has few real ties to the US. Laughing about smoking pot herself and harshly prosecuting others' marijuana offenses is a RED FLAG.

This IS about demoralization and in our face stealing an election IMO DID HAPPEN with no recourse. We are being shown we have no recourse...we can protest, speak out, have logic and sound minds....

Quote The US is being dismantled as we speak and Joe Biden was selected and placed in office as just one more humiliation and degradation of the American people. They could just have easily selected another stooge to do the dismantling. One that was articulate, one that didn't have dementia, one that didn't sponsor the 1994 crime bill,that incidently, his son will never suffer from. When I have listened to the guy, first of all, I am embarrassed for him, second, I have a really deep revulsion to the guy.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Hym (2nd May 2021), Mark (2nd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), T Smith (2nd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021)

26. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Well to be fair, white supremacists use the internet. The internet is a haven for all sorts of criminal activity. And look, now your using that same internet that they use. Should that make me suspicious of your content?

When one has lost the ability to discern content and context on their own and require a superior governing body, such as government or big tech, to censor the information for them lest they be "exposed" or "offended", that is the point that one has become compromised, and operates as agent for those who wish to take that freedom of autonomous discernment from you.

I'm not saying that's you, I'm just saying that is the spectrum. It's a very slippery slope once we start lumping and generalizing things for the sake of casting the widest judgement net as possible.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 2nd May 2021 at 17:37.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Alan (2nd May 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), T Smith (2nd May 2021)

28. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Perhaps Biden followers are not eager to speak out.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Hym (2nd May 2021), Mark (2nd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Yes, Biden supporters and voters... do you have any niggling concerns yet?

The following article may trigger some but IMO it is unrolling now.... it is the WHOLE USA to be destroyed IMO...

Quote What the Progressive Socialist Liberals have in store for Conservatives (part 1)

Consider Bosnia…

"There used to be a law about weapons here, where I live, before the war. And yes, you could own a weapon but it was such a hard law that actually not too many people owned legal weapons.

And right when the (**** Hit The Fan), first thing that happened was the confiscation of legal weapons, based on lists of who own legal weapons.

Now what people could do then was to say, “This is my legal weapon. I have a right to own it, by the law.”
    ...And those who did that usually got shot.

There were 20 heavily armed guys at your door asking nicely for your weapon, to be turned over to them in the name of “law” as an effort of a government that wanted to calm down a chaotic situation.

Sometimes if you said no, those guys would simply destroy the whole house with RPGs and bombs.

And guess what that meant?

Folks who owned legal weapon lost them even before the big SHTF. And a lot of guys who owned them in an illegal way hidden somewhere still own them when SHTF.

Illegal and legal have different meanings in different times and based who says those words, so think about it.

I am not saying that it will go like that there where you are. What I do say is you that you need to think a bit outside the box when it comes to owning things."

-Organic prepper
    I think this episode of Alex Jones has clues as always.

Alex Jones Full Show 4/30/21 Death Vaccination HORROR

31. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Laughable and uninformed. (To say the least.) I'll say no more!
    You should be nicer to your members and more respectful, Bill. Everything y'all say here about the conspiracies having to do with Biden being crazy and all of the other things that HAVE NOT HAPPENED ARE LAUGHABLE AND UNINFORMED AS WELL WITH NO PROOF TO THE CONTRARY.

Instead of balance, you are to the Right and CULTURE COMES FROM THE TOP.

That is all fine for you to be that way as it is your personal way of being but for you as the Leader to come down on members is not good practice and probably why most people who are ALTERNATIVE COMMUNITY JUST LIKE YALL ON THE ALTRIGHT

have left.

32. Link to Post #118
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Cant help but think that many who are not on this forum and some who are, miss the point.

Its not about Trump or Biden this is a war against evil.
    In a normal war the enemy is clearly defined --we can bomb their country, they bomb ours.

Here you can be a collaborator -- virtually supporting some of what they do without realizing what is the base of all this --it is evil beyond comprehension.
    One is completely for the side of freedom of speech-- freedom of the individual --or you support draconian rules that are not designed for the good of man kind.
    It's the same thing Chris, just packaged differently.

Trump represents the side of good, Biden represents the side of evil. If I've somehow got that wrong someone point the way.

Extrapolating out from there: news sources Trump supportive can be trusted, news sources non Trump supportive cannot.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    The Dems never reformed after the 2016 campaign where Sanders was disenfranchised. During the earlier days in the 2019 campaign I really liked Tulsi Gabbard. She was systematically canceled by the Dems. I then could hardly believe it that Biden was brought forward because lots of people AGAIN wanted Sanders
    I really liked Tulsi as well, very rare for me to feel that way about any major politician. It was really something watching the dems pulling a fast one in hustling the nomination from Bernie, yet again.

A repulsive bunch they are...

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Sanders apparently was bought off some how.
    I don't think he was bought off, I think he just showed what a cuck he can be when faced with the raw psychopathic power and influence of the overall democratic establishment. He wanted a revolution, but not if it meant having to settle matters in a cage match so to speak. And that's exactly what it would have taken.

Trump was willing and even excited to do just that in '16, and look at what it got him. Now he all but owns the republican party.

Nope, Bernie had 2 chances to duke it out center ring no holds barred, and he just wasn't up to it. When push comes to shove he goes along to get along.

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    There are silos being created, which in turn allow for distinct models of reality to be constructed. It's a very dangerous world when people have a completely different view of reality, of what the issues are, of what people or institutions believe or represent. This is fertile ground in which to demonise the other and create scapegoats and strawmen to divert and divide people amongst themselves.
    That's exactly right, and that is exactly what is happening. Good analogy!
    Last edited by Gracy; 2nd May 2021 at 18:47.

33. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

Quote Posted by Desire (here)
    Why should we be. The repression going on in the MSM is mirrored in the AltCom with those who can be considered to be the AltLeft. The AltRight is free to say what they want and use any terms to denigrate us here. It is a human tribal thing and real and as a part of the global community Project Avalon is just as subject to the dichotomy as every other part of society the planet across.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd May 2021), Gracy (2nd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)
    Quote Posted by Desire (here)
    Why should we be. The repression going on in the MSM is mirrored in the AltCom with those who can be considered to be the AltLeft. The AltRight is free to say what they want and use any terms to denigrate us here. It is a human tribal thing and real and as a part of the global community Project Avalon is just as subject to the dichotomy as every other part of society the planet across.
    Hi Mark,

Please don't go, I don't believe we have ever 'talked' directly before. I don't really understand your post above, "repression in the MSM" - in particular.

Understand I do not listen to any news media in my own country by choice, unfortunatley the radio stations insist on giving me news reports with monotonous regularity. News, what the hell does it even mean. Here is what we want to tell you!!!

So, when I drive around, (I drive for a living), I used to hear almost daily mentions of the latest Trump gaffe or mad behaviour. It was almost without fail presented as 'How crazy is this guy?'
    I'm, rather obviously, in the UK and our media was overwhelmingly negative when it came to Trump. Since Biden came to power I hardly ever hear anything about him.

Now you may be thinking, "What the F is this guy on about?", and that is kind of my point. Without using Google I genuinely don't know right from left, red from blue, and I mean this mosr sincerely. I am so apolitical I don't know which colour Trump was nor which Biden is. Nor do I know if Trump was left or right. None of it makes any sense to me because I have no interest and therefore no dog in the fight.

I don't know what AltRight means any more than I know what AltLeft means, if there is an alternative to the left, or right, is that not a sign of further division being manufacured?

Why would anyone even listen to them?

It does seem clear you identify with one side, that you have a 'dog in the fight'. Doesn't that mean you will always find something to disagree with - to fight against.

Dichotomy may be the nature of the entire planet as long as we have belief systems to adhere to. How does one break free from that?

I'm fairly confident that both Trump and Biden have dark secrets, power creates more difficult hurdles to overcome. They invariably fail because their motives were never pure in the first place. So really, what difference does it make?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

atman (2nd May 2021), Mark (2nd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 38 LastLast