+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 38 LastLast

Thread: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

1. Link to Post #461
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,662 times in 4,334 posts

Default Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

Lock up your kids,

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

edina (14th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd November 2021), Gracy (14th November 2021), Mercedes (2nd December 2021), mountain_jim (21st November 2021), pabranno (14th November 2021), Pam (14th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #462
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Lock up your kids,

You do NOT comfort child by putting your hand over his mouth from behind. That is his grandson. Child abuse starts at home. This has been known all along that he is a child abuser. What I pray every day whenever I think of it. "May all the UGLIEST acts of human kind be revealed so we can REFUSE it once and all. Give us the power to sweep it up and put it in a compost pile and make manure to fertilize beauty, wholesome good and joy."

Prayers need to be felt and I FEEL the squishy smelly maggoty rotten horrific DISGUST in the pit of stomach that is nauseating. I FEEL the moaning in pain kind of suffering, the rage at betrayal, the FEAR that this is all there ever will be......

I feel the power rising up and the roiling and perhaps I may vomit?

I FEEL the place I choose to live with all those who love deeply and ONLY the GOOD. I CHOOSE this place and to nurture life and hold sacred space for children to grow strong and BEAUTIFUL.

Biden is the leader of a hypocritical evil group who HATE and revel in the mire of disgusting slime.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (21st November 2021), edina (14th November 2021), iota (7th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th November 2021), Mercedes (2nd December 2021), mountain_jim (21st November 2021), onawah (14th November 2021), Pam (14th November 2021), pyrangello (22nd November 2021), TargeT (28th November 2021), Vicus (14th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #463
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

another example of why to keep your kids away.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...783691788?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (21st November 2021), Bluegreen (21st November 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd November 2021), iota (7th December 2021), Mercedes (2nd December 2021), Pam (22nd November 2021), Rizotto (22nd November 2021)

7. Link to Post #464
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,825 times in 3,461 posts

Rest assured ....

Biden has reassuring news on 2024 – report
    https://www.rt.com/usa/540893-joe-bi...ts-reelection/

Amid rising concerns about his stamina and sinking popularity, President Joe Biden has reportedly been reassuring Democratic allies that he plans on running for re-election in 2024.

Biden and his closest allies have moved to put any rumors to bed that he plans on being a one-term president by choice in recent weeks, according to a report by the Washington Post.

Most concerning for the president’s supporters, according to more than two dozen Democratic strategists and officials contacted by the Post, are the recent polls that have shown Biden’s standing with the public quickly slipping, as well as the president’s age at 79.

At a fundraiser earlier this month, Biden assured donors that he will be seeking a second term, and adviser Anita Dunn has reportedly been making calls to leaders and activists within the Democratic Party, drumming up support for her boss.

“I hear this question get asked every day,” a Democrat strategist told the Post about the possibility of Biden running again. “No one ever asked that question about Barack Obama. No one ever asked that question about Donald Trump.”

Biden went in for a regularly scheduled checkup at Walter Reed Medical Center over the weekend and it was reported the president is “healthy,” “vigorous,” and “active,” despite his age. He is currently the oldest sitting US president in history.

Rising inflation, supply-chain issues, and the continuing Covid-19 pandemic have all helped fuel Biden’s polling numbers, which have been steadily slipping since he took office in January. An ABC/Washington Post poll from earlier this month put Biden at a 41% approval rating overall, with another 53% saying they disapprove of his performance.

A Quinnipiac University Poll released this month showed similar results, with 38% of respondents approving of Biden’s performance, and 53% disapproving. It’s a fairly significant drop from an approval rating that had sat above 60% when Biden was in the first stages of his presidency.

While other Democrats’ names have been floated as possible replacements for Biden, such as Kamala Harris or Pete Buttigieg from his own administration, his biggest potential competition in 2024 comes from his 2020 opponent, Donald Trump, who has neither confirmed nor denied that he will run, but has heavily implied that he will.

In an interview with Fox News this month, Trump would only say his supporters would be “very happy” with his decision, but he likely won’t make an announcement until after the midterm elections – the same timeframe within which Biden allies predict he will announce.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Brodie75 (22nd November 2021), Mercedes (2nd December 2021), Pam (22nd November 2021)

9. Link to Post #465
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,122 times in 21,069 posts

Angry Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

• 'Creepy' Joe Biden is back:

• Biden touching girls compilation (RAW CSPAN FOOTAGE)

Imagine if Trump would do this ... would MSM be silent about that?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (22nd November 2021), Brodie75 (22nd November 2021), Mercedes (2nd December 2021), onawah (22nd November 2021), Pam (22nd November 2021), pyrangello (22nd November 2021)

11. Link to Post #466
    Language
    Thanks

• Haggard Shillary Clinton Worries Bitcoin will Destabilize the US Dollar:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (22nd November 2021), Hym (22nd November 2021), Mercedes (2nd December 2021), Pam (22nd November 2021), pyrangello (22nd November 2021)

13. Link to Post #467
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,686 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Rest assured ....

Biden has reassuring news on 2024 – report
    https://www.rt.com/usa/540893-joe-bi...ts-reelection/

Amid rising concerns about his stamina and sinking popularity, President Joe Biden has reportedly been reassuring Democratic allies that he plans on running for re-election in 2024.

Biden and his closest allies have moved to put any rumors to bed that he plans on being a one-term president by choice in recent weeks, according to a report by the Washington Post.

Most concerning for the president’s supporters, according to more than two dozen Democratic strategists and officials contacted by the Post, are the recent polls that have shown Biden’s standing with the public quickly slipping, as well as the president’s age at 79.

At a fundraiser earlier this month, Biden assured donors that he will be seeking a second term, and adviser Anita Dunn has reportedly been making calls to leaders and activists within the Democratic Party, drumming up support for her boss.

“I hear this question get asked every day,” a Democrat strategist told the Post about the possibility of Biden running again. “No one ever asked that question about Barack Obama. No one ever asked that question about Donald Trump.”

Biden went in for a regularly scheduled checkup at Walter Reed Medical Center over the weekend and it was reported the president is “healthy,” “vigorous,” and “active,” despite his age. He is currently the oldest sitting US president in history.

Rising inflation, supply-chain issues, and the continuing Covid-19 pandemic have all helped fuel Biden’s polling numbers, which have been steadily slipping since he took office in January. An ABC/Washington Post poll from earlier this month put Biden at a 41% approval rating overall, with another 53% saying they disapprove of his performance.

A Quinnipiac University Poll released this month showed similar results, with 38% of respondents approving of Biden’s performance, and 53% disapproving. It’s a fairly significant drop from an approval rating that had sat above 60% when Biden was in the first stages of his presidency.

While other Democrats’ names have been floated as possible replacements for Biden, such as Kamala Harris or Pete Buttigieg from his own administration, his biggest potential competition in 2024 comes from his 2020 opponent, Donald Trump, who has neither confirmed nor denied that he will run, but has heavily implied that he will.

In an interview with Fox News this month, Trump would only say his supporters would be “very happy” with his decision, but he likely won’t make an announcement until after the midterm elections – the same timeframe within which Biden allies predict he will announce.
    I hope the piece of crap does run. I don't think they could even fake an election to get him to win. That is of course if there is a US by the time he is done. I bet his supporters, the CEOs of huge companies are really happy to have a mindless puppet doing their bidding. As long as he can sign off on their demands and forward the globalist agenda. All he has to do is remember his name and how to sign it. I'm looking forward to it. Just like a good wrestling match I'd love to Rick DeSantis or Tulsi Gabbard body slam the old fart. And I'm not even politically oriented.

In response to the kids, I guess ol Joe feels like he has the green light again to man handle them as he sees fit.
    Last edited by Pam; 22nd November 2021 at 14:57.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Mercedes (2nd December 2021), pyrangello (22nd November 2021)

15. Link to Post #468
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

• 'You Broke It!': Ted Cruz Castigates Mayorkas About Border Crossings To His Face:

• 'They Are Purposely Driving Up Prices': GOP Senator Assails Biden Administration Over Energy Costs

• DeSantis Mocks Biden For 'Begging OPEC,' Outlines Steps To Lower Gas Prices:

• DeSantis Rips High Federal Spending As Inflation Roars, Gas Prices Rise:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd November 2021 at 19:14.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mercedes (2nd December 2021), Pam (26th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #469
    Language
    Thanks

• NYTimes Tells Dems: Do Nothing to Help People:

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

19. Link to Post #470
    Language
    Thanks

• DeSantis Accuses Biden Of 'Committing A Fraud On The Public':

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

21. Link to Post #471
    Language
    Thanks

• Right On Cue: They're Trying To Spark Mass Panic!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (2nd December 2021), Mercedes (2nd December 2021)

23. Link to Post #472
    Language
    Thanks

• Biden should step down: Tyrus

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (2nd December 2021), Mercedes (2nd December 2021)

25. Link to Post #473
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

Biden supporters, I felt it was time I circle back and see how you are all feeling about things since I created this post? Casting you vote for Biden and all. Did you get what you were looking for? I remember a certain member in particular , tearing apart Trump and celebrating his "loss" in the election.

So, how is it going?
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 28th November 2021 at 19:48.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Blacklight43 (29th November 2021), Gracy (29th November 2021), Hym (2nd December 2021), Mercedes (2nd December 2021)

27. Link to Post #474
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Biden supporters, I felt it was time I circle back and see how you are all feeling about things since I created this post? Casting you vote for Biden and all. Did you get what you were looking for? I remember a certain member in particular , tearing apart Trump and celebrating his "loss" in the election.

So, how is it going?
    Hey there Doug,

Glad you're bringing this thread back on around to its original purpose. There's already plenty of other places here to throw rotten tomatoes at Biden and the dems, deservedly so; but being that there's still not gonna be much of an upwelling of Biden supporters here to comment on your original question, as a neutral observer, I'll lay my head back on the sacrificial altar to give my perspective on it.

There never really was any great groundswell of support for ole Sleepy Joe, and that was well evidenced by their pitiful rallies during the lead up to the election. In short, him and Kamala were two of the sh**tiest candidates of all time.

What they DID have going for them however, was a huge number of people who would have voted for the proverbial ham sandwich, anything, anybody in the big chair, so long as it wasn't Trump.

And the long and short of it is that's exactly what happened. It wasn't so much votes for, as it was votes against.

As an aside, I think Trump originally got a lot of desperate middle of the road voters who had rolled the dice on the great hope promised by Obama, become disillusioned with his failures to help their daily lives, rolled the dice again on the new guy Trump, and once again became disillusioned.

So they rolled the dice on the ham sandwich, which is turning up snake eyes for them yet again...

28. Link to Post #475
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy (here)
    There never really was any great groundswell of support for ole Sleepy Joe, and that was well evidenced by their pitiful rallies during the lead up to the election. In short, him and Kamala were two of the sh**tiest candidates of all time.

What they DID have going for them however, was a huge number of people who would have voted for the proverbial ham sandwich, anything, anybody in the big chair, so long as it wasn't Trump.

And the long and short of it is that's exactly what happened. It wasn't so much votes for, as it was votes against.

As an aside, I think Trump originally got a lot of desperate middle of the road voters who had rolled the dice on the great hope promised by Obama, become disillusioned with his failures to help their daily lives, rolled the dice again on the new guy Trump, and once again became disillusioned.

So they rolled the dice on the ham sandwich, which is turning up snake eyes for them yet again...
    strangely this almost kind of validates the thread....

I have stayed away from this thread mostly because I thought it was a bit to divisive... but,,,, things that have been brought up continually, not just once or twice, not just a comment caught off record... a continual pattern...

these are pretty worth covering.

for example........

Lock up your kids,

are you ****ing ****ting me? this happened recently??

at this point, any parent that lets their kids around this "man" is suspect..... and it's ****ing sad that I feel like I have to say that, I'm a father; I have a daughter... but even if I had a son... I'm not a violent person, but I've learned that some times very "poignant" lessons are some times very needed.

if nothing else social leverage (aka, embarrassment) should stop this behavior... why are these parent's such useless sheep; is it just greed or perceived potential favor??
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (29th November 2021), iota (7th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th November 2021), melissanederland (1st December 2021), Mercedes (2nd December 2021), Sadieblue (29th November 2021), thepainterdoug (29th November 2021)

30. Link to Post #476
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

strangely this almost kind of validates the thread....

I have stayed away from this thread mostly because I thought it was a bit to divisive... but,,,, things that have been brought up continually, not just once or twice, not just a comment caught off record... a continual pattern...

these are pretty worth covering.

for example........

Lock up your kids,

are you ****ing ****ting me? this happened recently??

at this point, any parent that lets their kids around this "man" is suspect..... and it's ****ing sad that I feel like I have to say that, I'm a father; I have a daughter... but even if I had a son... I'm not a violent person, but I've learned that some times very "poignant" lessons are some times very needed.

if nothing else social leverage (aka, embarrassment) should stop this behavior... why are these parent's such useless sheep; is it just greed or perceived potential favor??
    I hate being put in the unlikely position of being this guy's defender, almost makes me shudder...

But in this particular case, handsy and creepy as Joe can be, from what I've seen this clip is from his son's funeral a few years ago. Y'all of course can verify this, but I don't think he was being creepy in this case, he really may have just been consoling his grandson and it has possibly taken wildly out of proportion.
    Last edited by Gracy; 29th November 2021 at 00:00.

31. Link to Post #477
    Language
    Thanks

• Biden lied when he denied knowledge of Hunter’s businesses deals: Devine

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Blacklight43 (1st December 2021), Hym (2nd December 2021), melissanederland (1st December 2021), Mercedes (2nd December 2021), thepainterdoug (1st December 2021)

33. Link to Post #478
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

speaking of Hunter...

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Gemma13 (2nd December 2021), Hym (2nd December 2021), Mercedes (2nd December 2021)

35. Link to Post #479
    Language
    Thanks

• Ron DeSantis Plans Civilian Military Force For State Guard As Tensions Rise Between Biden & States:

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (5th December 2021), pabranno (5th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #480
    Language
    Thanks

• Crowder AGREES With Sarah Silverman? Why America Should Break Up! | Louder With Crowder

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 38 LastLast