+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 38 LastLast

Thread: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

spin doctor i have no idea how to respond to your many claims and wont even try to. but one question,
    could you provide me with the documented evidence that mexicans are getting over the wall with a cheap ladder ?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th May 2021), Hym (5th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th May 2021), T Smith (13th May 2021), wondering (5th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    Australia Avalon Member Spindoctor's Avatar
    Thanks

How about numerous photos and eye witness statements? Short story in business insider

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/d...21-4?r=US&IR=T

longer more detailed story in texas monthly

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-po...-wall-ladders/

Also
    https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/ne...ll/4760798002/
    Last edited by Spindoctor; 5th May 2021 at 23:14. Reason: new information

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spindoctor For This Post:

thepainterdoug (5th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

spindoctor/ im a supporter of the wall and our borders be it trumps, biden or someone elses. but that is quite comical.

t y

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Hym (9th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #164
    Australia Avalon Member Spindoctor's Avatar
    Thanks

Comical? How and why?

8. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

comical that the designers of the wall didnt account for that.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Hym (9th May 2021), Mercedes (6th May 2021)

10. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,667 times in 8,595 posts

I knew when this thread was started it was best for me to stay well clear. After a few days on vacation, I checked back in to see that yes, things had gone kablooey in here as I had suspected they might.

A lot I could be tempted to say, but folks' reality tunnels / belief systems are now so opposed and ingrained that it appears pointless to add anything else here.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ami (10th May 2021), BushPilot (10th May 2021), Hym (9th May 2021), justntime2learn (10th May 2021), Sadieblue (9th May 2021), thepainterdoug (9th May 2021), Uncle Danny (30th June 2021)

12. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

MOUNTAIN JIM No reason you cant add your thoughts as well. we are iiving in kablooey times

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

BushPilot (10th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Gracy (9th May 2021), Hym (13th May 2021), justntime2learn (10th May 2021), mountain_jim (9th May 2021), Sadieblue (10th May 2021)

14. Link to Post #168
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

• Ben Shapiro Reviews Biden’s First 100 Days As President:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (13th May 2021), Ivanhoe (13th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021), thepainterdoug (10th May 2021)

16. Link to Post #169
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Hardly shocking that hard right wing host Ben Shapiro, doesn't approve of a democrat president.

I'm just sayin... Unbiased sources should be the go to sources. Otherwise it's kind of like stacking a jury with members of "MADD" (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) in a DUI case, what do we think the verdict is going to be?

Now if we're just on the hunt for a particular predetermined verdict, rather than seeking blind justice, of course we'll only go to sources (or jurors) that will give the desired verdict.

That's how that works.
    Last edited by Gracy; 10th May 2021 at 17:46.

17. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

YES THIS IS HOW IT WORKS AND THIS IS THE PROBLEM,

yet there is a truth to be found somewhere.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th July 2021), Hym (11th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #171
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Hardly shocking that hard right wing host Ben Shapiro, doesn't approve of a democrat president.

I'm just sayin... Unbiased sources should be the go to sources. Otherwise it's kind of like stacking a jury with members of "MADD" (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) in a DUI case, what do we think the verdict is going to be?

Now if we're just on the hunt for a particular predetermined verdict, rather than seeking blind justice, of course we'll only go to sources (or jurors) that will give the desired verdict.

That's how that works.

As if I did/do not know that ...lol ... I listen to all sides on their content/merit (if any) and do not have a bias about bias ... it is just a given ... the thing is: REAL DEBATE scares the left more than the right ... that is why they want push more censorship and use all kinds of labels to frame any real critical thinking as "extreme".

Even if some things are "predictable" coming from Ben Shapiro does NOT mean you know all the details why Biden lost even more credibility which Ben explains nicely ... and he does a much better job than the left attacking first 100 days of Trump "review" using countless lies spewed by MSM like CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, Politico etc. as "trusted" sources, which is even more hilarious.

p.s: Ben Shapiro was a long time Trump critic.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th May 2021 at 00:34.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Elainie (13th May 2021), gs_powered (11th May 2021), Hym (11th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021), thepainterdoug (10th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #172
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

What makes Ben Shapiro hard right? I thought he was merely conservative...does that make me hard right too?

PS, I didn't watch this vid, but I've seen many of Ben's stuf. Don't agree with everything, but he always came across as reasonable and logical...a bit more conservative than me, but hard right?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th May 2021), Hym (11th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021), Siphonemis (12th May 2021), thepainterdoug (11th May 2021), TomKat (13th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #173
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Cant help but think that many who are not on this forum and some who are, miss the point.

Its not about Trump or Biden this is a war against evil.
    In a normal war the enemy is clearly defined --we can bomb their country, they bomb ours.

Here you can be a collaborator -- virtually supporting some of what they do without realizing what is the base of all this --it is evil beyond comprehension.
    One is completely for the side of freedom of speech-- freedom of the individual --or you support draconian rules that are not designed for the good of man kind.
    It's the same thing Chris, just packaged differently.

Trump represents the side of good, Biden represents the side of evil. If I've somehow got that wrong someone point the way.

Extrapolating out from there: news sources Trump supportive can be trusted, news sources non Trump supportive cannot.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    The Dems never reformed after the 2016 campaign where Sanders was disenfranchised. During the earlier days in the 2019 campaign I really liked Tulsi Gabbard. She was systematically canceled by the Dems. I then could hardly believe it that Biden was brought forward because lots of people AGAIN wanted Sanders
    I really liked Tulsi as well, very rare for me to feel that way about any major politician. It was really something watching the dems pulling a fast one in hustling the nomination from Bernie, yet again.

A repulsive bunch they are...

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Sanders apparently was bought off some how.
    I don't think he was bought off, I think he just showed what a cuck he can be when faced with the raw psychopathic power and influence of the overall democratic establishment. He wanted a revolution, but not if it meant having to settle matters in a cage match so to speak. And that's exactly what it would have taken.

Trump was willing and even excited to do just that in '16, and look at what it got him. Now he all but owns the republican party.

Nope, Bernie had 2 chances to duke it out center ring no holds barred, and he just wasn't up to it. When push comes to shove he goes along to get along.

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    There are silos being created, which in turn allow for distinct models of reality to be constructed. It's a very dangerous world when people have a completely different view of reality, of what the issues are, of what people or institutions believe or represent. This is fertile ground in which to demonise the other and create scapegoats and strawmen to divert and divide people amongst themselves.
    That's exactly right, and that is exactly what is happening. Good analogy!
    Its not the same thing Gracy

I look at end results -- cause and effect.
    What is going on is horrific --many avoidable deaths --people --children scarred mentally and physically.

Its gone far beyond who is the best President for America -- who won --who lost.
    As long as we debate who truly won the election we are missing what is happening all over the world at the moment.

This has been planned for many years -- Trump and Biden are just in place for the moment. It could have been anyone -- any time.
    At least Trump has stated that there are those in the Republican Party who shall be prosecuted.

Its the energy behind the greed, corruption and all else that is the culprit -- call it evil -- call it the Devil

It will never be New Boss, Same Regime.
    We have a chance to move beyond this circle.

To my mind it is--- A spiritual war.
    Its world wide.
    We must win this and we will.

Chris
    I've picked up on the good vs evil thing myself, but that only works if you actually believe in some sort of cosmic karma...or God, like myself...it can't feature in a hard secular outlook.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th May 2021), Hym (11th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021), thepainterdoug (11th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,605 times in 673 posts

N.B. Not a fan of anyone at Biden's level.

Biden : COVID-19 Has Killed One Third Of The US Population
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

AutumnW (13th May 2021), Elainie (13th May 2021), Hym (13th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #175
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Well...he's old. He mumbles a good deal, falls down stairs a bit, but is basically following Trump's major achievement of standing up to China, economically. And I do believe he is bringing troops back from Afghanistan, so that's good. He may even take the flyswatter to Netanyahu, which, as you recall, is something the former dude didn't do. I am hopeful.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Hym (13th May 2021), Mark (13th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021), TomKat (13th May 2021), Uncle Danny (30th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #176
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Well...he's old. He mumbles a good deal, falls down stairs a bit, but is basically following Trump's major achievement of standing up to China, economically. And I do believe he is bringing troops back from Afghanistan, so that's good. He may even take the flyswatter to Netanyahu, which, as you recall, is something the former dude didn't do. I am hopeful.
    Those troops are not back yet. They were told next month, now it is indefinite. Prices are skyrocketing. People are being paid to stay home. This country that I love (and actually live in) is going to heck rapidly. I feel so sad for the old and anyone on a fixed income, they will suffer the most. I heard from an older lady that her prescriptions which did cost ~100 a month are now up to $1500 a month so she is doing without. Her doctor said it was due to the changes in SS that Biden mandated. Half the country has no gasoline, thank for canceling that pipeline Mr. Biden. This will get far worse by the time Biden is out of office.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

AutumnW (13th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), Hym (13th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021), pyrangello (13th May 2021), wondering (14th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,734 times in 2,089 posts

The troops that were leaving Afghanistan are being sent to the syria to help in another conflict, I have to agree, in 6 months time we went from 4 years of quiet in the middle east, a much quieter border in the south , $2.00 a gallon gas for 4 years, lowest interest rates I've ever seen for mortgages, cheapest prescription drugs ever, 50 year low for unemployment in the black and hispanic american population and gang members being thrown out of the country to totally the frickin upside down and throwing up at the same time, were on a runaway train with a train conductor that has a hard time saying chew chew.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Elainie (13th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021), Nan (22nd September 2021), NancyV (16th May 2021), Siphonemis (13th May 2021), thepainterdoug (13th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #178
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

You know, seriously guys. I believe you. I have only looked at the surface Biden. Have been much more focused on Disclosure issue. Nevertheless, I wouldn't lay all our current problems at the new guy's feet. Supply chain disruption is causing inflation. It should be temporary.

The question for me is, how much of the supply chain disruption is due to lay offs because of covid? Or does it have just as much to do with disruption in trading activity with China. You tell me, because I don't know.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (13th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021), wondering (14th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #179
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

These supply chain disruptions will not be temporary. Biden cancelled the pipeline. Once the prices go up they will never come down. That is all part of the plan to turn us into a communist country. Make the people dependent on government. In my job, a piece of plywood that was ~$30 is now $130, that happened in April. Then we have the completely open border policy. Flooding the country with people that the middle class will have to pay for. So soon there will be poor people and rich people and nothing in between. All part of the Biden/Harris plan.

Gas stations from DC to Florida have put signs out front saying they have run out of fuel, while some businesses that still have supplies are increasing their prices to a whopping $9.99 a gallon.
    Last edited by Karen (Geophyz); 13th May 2021 at 19:10.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

gord (16th May 2021), Hym (13th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021), thepainterdoug (13th May 2021), wondering (14th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #180
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh Karen, I get your point of view, but the U.S. is much closer to being overtly fascist than communist. And there is a difference. But they are both authoritarian. The current spike in oil prices has to do with cyber hacking. Oil prices will go back down. Other prices should unless the federal reserve continues to talk down inflation and keep interest rates in real negative territory--and signals it is going to do this for years. They are trying to bootstrap the economy back into shape and that is extraordinarily hard. But it looks like the US is basically reopening, so its a start.

I am very sorry that prices are sky rocketing in essentials, like food. That's terrible.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (23rd May 2021), Gracy (14th May 2021), wondering (14th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 38 LastLast