+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 1 10 20 38 LastLast

Thread: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Default Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

So I was speaking with my sales lady who I buy my steel from for my business, she was telling me trucking is so far behind and there is such a shortage of drivers and trucks that for every semi tractor currently on the road, there are ( 96 ) available loads for that one truck. This means we will not be caught up this year at all and prices won't be coming down anytime soon.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alan (17th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), Hym (14th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th May 2021), onawah (14th May 2021), onevoice (20th May 2021), Sadieblue (14th May 2021), Siphonemis (14th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th May 2021), TomKat (15th May 2021), wondering (14th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

writer E P UNUM /

President Biden’s First 100 Days-Warts and All

1. Repealing the Mexico City Policy, forcing taxpayers to subsidize abortions overseas. How does a self-proclaimed practicing Roman Catholic take such unilateral unforced action?

2. Reversing Trump Administration pro-life rules that prevented tax dollars from going to pro-abortion entities like Planned Parenthood.

3. Canceling the Keystone XL pipeline, costing thousands of jobs and immediately increasing the cost of oil from Alberta, CA from $10 a barrel to $36 per barrel as it must be delivered by truck or rail…in a pandemic when there is a shortage of truckers. Wonder who benefitted from this unilateral action? Certainly not America. With the stroke of his pen, this action and others wiped away decades of striving for energy independence achieved under Trump.

4. Canceling new oil and gas leases, limiting future energy supplies. See # 3 above. Killing Trump’s Energy Independence which we achieved for the first time in our nation’s history.

5. Shutting down the 1776 Commission on patriotic education in our public schools. At the same time, extolling Critical Race Theory as a curriculum for elementary and high schools. CRT is a Marxist Communist philosophy and essentially is a cancer on American democracy, meritocracy, due process, and freedom of speech. It erases history, mis-educates youth, empowers extremism, and creates a cancel culture mentality. It destroys nations. For examples of this look at Cuba, Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, Venezuela, Argentina,…the list is long and undistinguished. For an American President to get behind such garbage suggests to me that he is ill-suited to lead our great people.

6. Rejoining the Paris Climate Accord when there is no consensus that climate change poses an immediate “existential” threat. The science is very much unsettled on this issue, although the radical left will never admit to it.

7. Rejoining the World Health Organization who is controlled by China.

8. Kowtowing to communist China by banning the phrase "China virus."

9. Creating a crisis at the southern border leading to a record number of illegal aliens entering the country.(178,622 in April which includes 17,000 unaccompanied minors; this followed 173,000 in March with 12,000 unaccompanied minors) then echoing that “everything is under control; there is no crisis on the border”

10. Stopping construction of the border wall at a cost of $6 million a day, not to mention wasting the millions of dollars in materials laying on the ground collecting dust.

11. Preventing most arrests and deportations of criminal illegal aliens.

12. Ending Trump's "Remain in Mexico" order for migrants seeking asylum in the U.S.

13. Allowing border detention facilities to operate at 1,500% capacity during the pandemic.

14. Preventing the media from seeing the horrific conditions at migrant border facilities.

15. Ending Trump's travel ban on nations known to be hotbeds of terrorism.

16. Ordering the Census to include illegal aliens in congressional reapportionment.

17. Repealing Trump's public charge rule preventing immigrants from becoming a burden on public welfare services.

18. Reinstating Obama's catch and release program for illegal aliens crossing the border.

19. Releasing illegal aliens into the country without COVID tests. What could go wrong?

20. Releasing illegal aliens into the country without court dates. What could go wrong?

21. Flying illegal aliens to the Canadian border for faster processing at a cost to U.S. Taxpayers.

22. Paying nearly $90 million to house illegal migrants in hotels.

23. Proposing a massive amnesty bill that does not require the use of the E-Verify program.

24. Allowing 900,000 deported aliens to return to America.

25. Repealing Trump's executive order limiting legal immigration during the pandemic.

26. Proposing a COVID vaccination plan that prioritized illegal aliens.

27. Reopening child detention facilities that Kamala Harris vowed to close.

28. Allowing transgender individuals to serve in the military, including paying for sex-change surgeries. Let that one sink in.

29. Signing an executive order including "gender identity" in the enforcement of civil rights laws. What the hell does that mean?

30. Ordering the State Department to make LGBTQI issues a foreign policy priority and giving priority to LGBTQI refugees. What could possibly go wrong?

31. Supporting the Equality Act, which would severely limit religious liberty.

32. Creating a White House Office on Gender Policy. Is this needed?

33. Redefining Title IX and

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (19th September 2021), De Christu (10th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), heretogrow (16th June 2021), Hym (14th May 2021), jaybee (14th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th May 2021), onawah (14th May 2021), Sadieblue (14th May 2021), Satori (13th May 2021), wondering (14th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Oh Karen, I get your point of view, but the U.S. is much closer to being overtly fascist than communist. And there is a difference. But they are both authoritarian. The current spike in oil prices has to do with cyber hacking. Oil prices will go back down. Other prices should unless the federal reserve continues to talk down inflation and keep interest rates in real negative territory--and signals it is going to do this for years. They are trying to bootstrap the economy back into shape and that is extraordinarily hard. But it looks like the US is basically reopening, so its a start.

I am very sorry that prices are sky rocketing in essentials, like food. That's terrible.
    I will pray for you. By the time you realize what is actually happening it will be in your country.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Alan (17th May 2021), De Christu (10th June 2021), greybeard (14th May 2021), Hym (14th May 2021), iota (31st May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021), thepainterdoug (15th May 2021), wondering (14th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,754 times in 2,555 posts

'President Biden's Famous Mental Lapses During First 4 Months'
    With what looks like his dementia becoming increasingly obvious, I wonder how long it will be until he walks off and Harris steps up:
    https://tv.gab.com/media/609d8ebe32b...50a4df&r=1080p

Not sure if that link works - seems to come up mismatched key again? This is another link:
    https://tv.gab.com/channel/trunews/v...b1cb9cde0074eb
    Last edited by Eva2; 14th May 2021 at 22:33.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th May 2021), Hym (20th May 2021), iota (31st May 2021), onawah (16th May 2021), thepainterdoug (15th May 2021), wondering (14th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

I have no political affiliation and hated politics my whole life. this is how I lean by just analyzing the data. Sorry to bring up Trump so much but im trying to contrast with Biden to make some points to show why Biden is NOT a good person as he is not doing anything to expose the lies/scam/corruption.

Its very simple, the president has tremendous POTENTIAL power, if he has balls and willing to die. Ex: If he takes out the media, the whole game is exposed and house of cards falls. Thats why Trump was attacked by both sides, cuz they were terrified Trump could end both sides, stop the duality game and create something new.

I mean, compared to every president in history (who never said boo against the media or circumvented it), absolutely trashing the CRIMINAL media is pretty much heroic (it doesnt matter if its ego, the result would be earth shatteringly positive). Who has ever done that? He said it was the biggest problem. He knows taking them out revolutionizes everything. I can't stress how huge this is. The attempt to constantly call out and cripple the media , that alone blows away 47 years of Bidens career. lol Debating over this policy or that policy for making a good president is utterly petty. Its all so minor. Take out the media and you accomplish infinitely more.

Everything Biden says sounds like the same script the establishment from both sides has been saying forever. The establishment has been LYING infinitely forever. How can any sane person praise a compulsive liar. I understand politicians need to lie sometimes, but their lying is over the top. And im sure trump lied plenty, but Trump was the first president to be voicing a lot of things that we all know on this forum (Those of us who see that its a big club and we aren't in it). For the first time in my life to see a president speaking some really important and powerful truths amongst the typical lies of ALL politicians, forces me to say, gee...this guy is trying to do something different. Why have none of the other presidents (kennedy said some stuff, but not as much as Trump), voiced anything us truth seekers are thinking/speaking. Thats the difference. Exposing the corruption of the judicial/legal and voting system was also absolutely huge and unprecedented.

Has Biden said that he will not allow the "perennial prophets of doom to control every aspect of our lives" ???? Yea Trump said that and many other powerful statements. Even if its just empty words to get us on board, how can i support any of the puppets who arent saying anything like these statements that are against the authoritarians. Sorry, but i gotta go with the 1 president in my whole life span who is actually saying these things, and might actually mean it....cuz i know a >0% chance is better than the 0% chance puppets.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

amor (19th September 2021), Blacklight43 (20th May 2021), greybeard (16th May 2021), Hym (20th May 2021), jaybee (16th May 2021), NancyV (16th May 2021), onawah (16th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th May 2021), thepainterdoug (15th May 2021), TomKat (15th May 2021), UNEEKSTUF (21st May 2021), wondering (14th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

New York Times gives 'unflattering' behind the scenes of Biden White House
    305,475 views•May 14, 2021
    Fox News
    7.28M subscribers

"Fox News contributor Karl Rove says the White House agreeing to the story is 'odd' and he wouldn't have encouraged it on 'Fox News Primetime.' "

Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (17th May 2021), Sadieblue (16th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #187
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

I really feel that he is being told what to do and what to say and can't even do that.

I think that when Biden goes Harris will go too and with results of of election fraud
    we may see Trump being triumphant.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Blacklight43 (20th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (22nd May 2021), iota (31st May 2021), thepainterdoug (16th May 2021), UNEEKSTUF (21st May 2021)

15. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

East Sun, we can dream cant we? I think there is alot of odd stuff in the wind. why are Dems sending 100 attorneys to Arizona to stop the election audit? if nothing to hide?? right?

gonna have to wait and see.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

East Sun (17th May 2021), Hym (20th May 2021), iota (31st May 2021)

17. Link to Post #189
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is how people voting for Biden feel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL1fkgPauFk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucretius For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (17th May 2021), TomKat (17th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #190
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

• Biden Struggles To Read The Teleprompter As Inflation SKYROCKETS:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (20th May 2021), Hym (20th May 2021), iota (31st May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (17th May 2021), Mercedes (17th May 2021), thepainterdoug (18th May 2021), Vicus (23rd October 2021)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Ha, ha, ha, ha!! That was so funny!! Thank you Exomatrix, it would even be more funny if it wasn't so tragic.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th May 2021), iota (31st May 2021), Vicus (23rd October 2021)

23. Link to Post #192
    Language
    Thanks

Who is Chen-Ping ?

A professor with close ties to the Communist Chinese Government has declared that his country ‘defeated’ the U.S. in 2020, winning a biological war, and putting America ‘back in it’s place’.

The comments were made by Chen Ping, a Senior Researcher at The China Institute of Fudan University, a CCP affiliated think tank, and a professor at Peking University.

The video, which appeared online recently, was translated by New York-based Chinese blogger Jennifer Zeng:

Zeng writes that the researcher claims “the Western model has failed, the 500-year maritime civilization is doomed, the CCP has won and ‘will lead the way of the modernization in the new era after the biology revolution’ after the 2020 CCPVirus (COVID19) pandemic.”

Ping states in the video that “In 2020, China won the trade war, science and technology war, and especially the biological war.”

“The achievement is unprecedented. This is an epoch-making historical record,” he continues, adding “So for the liberal, America-worshiping cult within China, their worship of the U.S. is actually unfounded.”

“After this trade war and biological warfare, the U.S. was beaten back to its original shape,” Ping emphasised.

Ping also commented on the 2020 U.S. election, noting “I think Trump’s attempt to restore the declining international status of the U.S. during his 4 years has failed. This failure is not only the failure of Trump’s personal campaign for re-election as president, but also the failure of the neo-liberalism-led globalization of the past four decades led by the U.S. and the UK.”

“Therefore, the development and modernization model of the U.S. and Europe is not worthy of China’s imitation and repetition,” Ping added.

China’s economy has expanded by 18.3% in the first quarter of 2021 compared to the same period last year, marking the biggest increase since China started keeping quarterly records in 1992.

The country has undoubtedly been able to rebound quickly by getting ahead of the pandemic in late 2019, stalling and obscuring the facts of what was unfolding while a criminally compliant World Health Organisation parroted CCP talking points to the rest of the world.

With Trump out of office, America is now at the mercy of the Communist state, with Joe Biden having a long track record of selling out American industry to Chinese investors.

As we recently reported, a group of the world’s leading scientists have urged more investigation into the possibility that the coronavirus pandemic was caused by a leak from Wuhan’s Institute of Virology, saying that the World Health Organisation has dismissed the notion without proper consideration.

Meanwhile, GOP representatives on the House Intelligence Committee have demanded an update from the White House and the Director of National Intelligence on the possibility that the coronavirus leaked from the lab.

The Republicans, led by Ranking Member Devin Nunes also want access to any intelligence on the “gain of function” research that was undertaken at the Wuhan lab in conjunction with US agencies.

As we reported earlier in the year, top US National Security officials have indicated that they believe the most credible theory on the origin of COVID-19 is that it escaped from the Chinese laboratory.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th May 2021 at 12:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (20th May 2021), ClearWater (20th May 2021), Hym (20th May 2021), iota (31st May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (20th May 2021), Satori (20th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #193
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

• Black People Fed Up w/ Biden's 1st 100 Days (...comedian K-von told you):

• The Country Is Being Destroyed and Mask Updates!:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th May 2021 at 15:15.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (20th May 2021), iota (31st May 2021)

27. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

EXCLUSIVE: Former FBI director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a private trust for Joe Biden's grandchildren and spoke with the then vice president in 2016 'to explore lucrative future work options' with Hunter as the middle man ,,,

Anybody have any grandchildren that they need a former FBI director to donate money too? And the hits just keep on coming, America where you can break the law, get paid off, and demonstrate corruption just for entertainment and nobody goes to jail ! What a country ! And run for public office and nobody cares!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dchildren.html

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (22nd May 2021), ClearWater (21st May 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th May 2021), Hym (20th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (20th May 2021), onawah (20th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #195
    Language
    Thanks

• Joe Biden SNAPS💥

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (24th May 2021), Sadieblue (28th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #196
    Language
    Thanks

• OMG! Biden Goes Totally UNHINGED & Authorizes DHS To Immediately Activate Nazi SS Task Force "CP3":

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

NancyV (23rd May 2021), onawah (24th May 2021), Sadieblue (28th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #197
    Language
    Thanks

• Biden plagiarizes Mao in 'bizarre' speech

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (24th May 2021), NancyV (23rd May 2021), onawah (24th May 2021), Sadieblue (28th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #198
    Language
    Thanks

• Incredulous look on NBC’s anchor face when Biden blames his predecessor for the border crisis:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th May 2021 at 16:11.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (24th May 2021), Sadieblue (28th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Hannity reveals new 'shocking' details from Hunter Biden emails
    89,040 views•May 27, 2021
    Fox News
    7.34M subscribers

" 'Hannity' host Sean Hannity blasts the president's handling of relations with China and other foreign powers"
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th May 2021), Sadieblue (28th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #200
    Language
    Thanks

• Trump on McConnell, Biden and Fauci, what he'd do in a possible 2nd term | Newsmax EXCLUSIVE:

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

iota (31st May 2021), Sadieblue (28th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 1 10 20 38 LastLast