+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 38 LastLast

Thread: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

1. Link to Post #221
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

Default Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

• This is America's Future? 🤡
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (22nd June 2021), Mercedes (20th June 2021), Sadieblue (20th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #222
    Language
    Thanks

• CNN's ratings plummet as media avoids critical coverage of Biden:

• Sky News Australia PROVES Biden is the Laughingstock of the World:

• Hillary Returns With INSANE New Russia Conspiracy:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th June 2021 at 17:04.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (22nd June 2021), Mercedes (20th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #223
    Language
    Thanks

• Ingraham: Joe Biden is his own worst enemy:

• White House Doctor Calls For Biden To Take Cognition Test After Sloppy G7 & Putin Summit
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st June 2021 at 23:22.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (22nd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd June 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd June 2021)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    Thanks

• 'Leftist' media back down after new report finds park was not cleared for Trump photo-op:

lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie about Trump is a never ending mass deception sold & repeated by liberal Mainstream Media

The list of vindications is only growing for Trump
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd June 2021 at 00:32.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (22nd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd June 2021), Mercedes (22nd June 2021)

9. Link to Post #225
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Hey John,

While I'm not a fan of corporate media (Left or Right), I didn't need either of them telling me what was going on that day because I watched it live. The riot police began violently dispersing the peaceful protesters 20 minutes before curfew.

Even if it was after curfew, there was no need what so ever to use that kind of brute force on a crowd that wasn't causing any problems save for inconvenience. They had a 1st Amendment right to do exactly what they were doing, whether one agreed with them or not.

Now so far as whether it was done just for the photo op at St. Johns Church or not? No, I don't believe that to be at all the case. However, Trump isn't exactly the kind of guy to walk around with a Bible in hand all ready for display, and there was a deliberate march to go right to the front of the church to hold it up for the cameras soon as the crowd was cleared.

It was a golden opportunity for him to give a nod and wink, while looking strong, to America's Christian Right which composes a very deep core of his base.

Of note: If it were Biden who did this, I would have the same reaction. It doesn't matter.

10. Link to Post #226
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Hey John,

While I'm not a fan of corporate media (Left or Right), I didn't need either of them telling me what was going on that day because I watched it live. The riot police began violently dispersing the peaceful protesters 20 minutes before curfew.

Even if it was after curfew, there was no need what so ever to use that kind of brute force on a crowd that wasn't causing any problems save for inconvenience. They had a 1st Amendment right to do exactly what they were doing, whether one agreed with them or not.

Now so far as whether it was done just for the photo op at St. Johns Church or not? No, I don't believe that to be at all the case. However, Trump isn't exactly the kind of guy to walk around with a Bible in hand all ready for display, and there was a deliberate march to go right to the front of the church to hold it up for the cameras soon as the crowd was cleared.

It was a golden opportunity for him to give a nod and wink, while looking strong, to America's Christian Right which composes a very deep core of his base.

Of note: If it were Biden who did this, I would have the same reaction. It doesn't matter.
    Yes that would make your mind at ease ... assuming "Fox News doing the same as CNN" lol .... sure Fox News can be very biased and do make mistakes including censorship ... but the list of blatant lies spewed by CNN 24/7 is in my view so so much worse it is not the same level of daily extreme deceptions & deceit.

By the way to me: 01. NewsMax 02. OANN 03. CBN 04. TruNews are all better than Fox News and are beyond the level of daily CNN lies in comparison.

Most likely you did not study 1, 2, 3 & 4 ... if you did, you have my respect

To simplify "left and right" news is not my forté.

I also like NPR & CSPAN and I studied this ...

cheers.
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd June 2021 at 10:35.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (22nd June 2021), pabranno (22nd June 2021)

12. Link to Post #227
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    These supply chain disruptions will not be temporary. Biden cancelled the pipeline. Once the prices go up they will never come down. That is all part of the plan to turn us into a communist country. Make the people dependent on government. In my job, a piece of plywood that was ~$30 is now $130, that happened in April. Then we have the completely open border policy. Flooding the country with people that the middle class will have to pay for. So soon there will be poor people and rich people and nothing in between. All part of the Biden/Harris plan.

Gas stations from DC to Florida have put signs out front saying they have run out of fuel, while some businesses that still have supplies are increasing their prices to a whopping $9.99 a gallon.
    I'm kinda late to replying to this....and I think this has been mentioned somewhere before so apologies if I'm beating a dead horse but the price of damn near everything is through the roof.

I will second that lumber is sky high. We need a new roof for our outdoor shed and our privacy fence replaced but now we're holding off because it's just so damn expensive. I am building shelves and I'm using salvaged pallets rather than buying lumber from the store or downright buying premade shelves.

Even the cost of sugar is up. I buy baked goods from an old gent and he jacked his prices up due to the cost of sugar.

Everything is up, and nobody wants to work. My family owns a shop and we often have to go to the labor pool and hire some extra guys for installs however due to all the checks being sent out the labor pools are empty. I've never seen anything like it.
    Last edited by Strat; 22nd June 2021 at 02:55.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd June 2021), Hym (22nd June 2021), I am B (22nd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd June 2021), Pam (22nd June 2021), PurpleLama (22nd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd June 2021)

14. Link to Post #228
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Why did anyone vote for him, I'm confused o.0 ?

and now they say 1 in six regret voting for him?

I turned off my respect for him way back when I watched him Letching over a family's little daughter, they where supporters I think?

He reminded me of the character out of "National Lampoon's European Vacation" film
    where the contest host snogs the family's daughter, and they say nothing because he is the host.

Why did anyone vote for him, they should undergo psychological tests to see what was done to their brains.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 22nd June 2021 at 12:42.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd June 2021), East Sun (22nd June 2021), Hym (22nd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd June 2021), Mercedes (22nd June 2021)

16. Link to Post #229
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Sunny Side

Its called Trump Derangement Syndrome. a concerted effort by MSM prior to Trump stepping in office to do everything in their power to turn the public against him.

The Steele dossier= 100% BULL S**T All the lies, all the censorship, it actually hard to fathom. Just look at Trumps accomplishments , not the noise around it all.

Biden said nothing, stood for nothing, had no ideas or vision in the months running up to the election. No one attended his rallies! He actually was the worst of all Dem hopefulls with Tulsi being the absoulte best. But they didnt want the best candidate. They wanted a fool and a puppet to march in step to their agenda. And now we got one.

way to go america

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

East Sun (22nd June 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd June 2021), Hym (22nd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd June 2021), PurpleLama (22nd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd June 2021)

18. Link to Post #230
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

thepainterdoug It couldn't be made up for a comic FARCE show on TV, it's all so sad.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Hym (22nd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd June 2021), thepainterdoug (22nd June 2021)

20. Link to Post #231
    Language
    Thanks

• STUNNING: Biden Tells Biggest Lie Ever!:

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (28th June 2021)

22. Link to Post #232
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • STUNNING: Biden Tells Biggest Lie Ever!:
    Jimmy Dore is one of those despicable liberals/leftists that are ruining America. An open question here: Can a person on the left only be taken seriously when criticizing their own side, but not the other?

Would a video of him criticizing Trump as well be taken seriously?

This is important.

23. Link to Post #233
    Language
    Thanks

When daily liberal mainstream media lies & framing are so obvious so blatant no matter who you are what background what party you belong to including all neutral people ... does not matter who it is ... some things are SO OBVIOUS to all ... except those who want to push their own controlled narrative being contradicted time after time after time ... again and again and again ... what does it take for people to see the content not the messenger (left, neutral or right).

And yes this applies to the right as well as they too can lie & deceive ... it takes investigative intelligence to practice real discernment skills then evaluate who is doing what and why.

Some insights & knowledge is beyond party-lines and stand on their own feet (merit) to ignore these facts is really sad.
    • this (is also important).
    When telling the truth is called "biased" ... at the same time lies & ignorance are called: "point of view" ... we truly live in an upside-down world.

Disclaimer: Am very aware that "interpretations" of real unedited raw truths mostly serve a specific agenda ... but not all agendas "must" be "evil" or "wrong" by default. Assuming it is, is one of many mind-games people project on others and themselves 24/7.

Keep in mind am not from USA, am Dutch raised in a classical Liberal family & friends network ... I literally know almost all Liberal talking points ad nauseam for decades ... no joke! ... as I am 55 years old now.

Believe it or not ... I used to be a paper boy (delivering newspapers) when I was 14 years old up to 18 years old delivering a "right wing leaning conservative news-papers" in my neighborhood ... at the same time my classic liberal Father was reading a left-wing leaning newspaper! ... And I red them both to form my own opinion in 1980 up to 1984 and never stopped to listen to all sides!

Even then I was well aware there are things that is beyond left-right-center paradigms it is called: common sense & "streetwise" perspectives.

When I started to research suppressed news & conspiracies topics after my 1st UFO experience in 1990 (31 years ago) ... I wanted to learn all I can about UFOs, Suppressed Inventions, Controversial Topics from all sides left, center & right (and beyond) ... most are happy with just 1 way of looking at things ... to me that is is way too limited to be what I am now.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    June 23, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th July 2021 at 12:15.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (22nd June 2021), Gracy (22nd June 2021), Hym (22nd June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2021), Reinhard (29th June 2021), thepainterdoug (22nd June 2021)

25. Link to Post #234
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Gracie/

As hard as it may be to believe, I will repeat myself again as I have often done. I was a Dem liberal most of my life. I hated republicans and hated GW BUSH, one of the biggest a holes ever, creating war , hatred and its repercussions for a century.

I just go by results. So google the accomplishments of D J Trump and go from there. I don't give a crap about his bedside manner.

Now Biden, cheat and criminal , not really in charge, his only puppet move was UNDUE EVERYTHING TRUMP! THATS IT! And this is why I despise this sham party.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

East Sun (22nd June 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd June 2021), Gracy (22nd June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2021), Merkaba360 (23rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (23rd June 2021)

27. Link to Post #235
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Okay, so we're all agreed that we haven't much use for Biden, his vice president, or the sham democratic party for that matter (including me!). To say the least! But the question is can a lefty like Jimmy Dore (and others) be trusted not only when criticizing their own, but when criticizing the other for their sins as well.

Case in point: here he is pointing out the war crime of jacking Syria's natural resources, is this where we stop listening?
    Last edited by Gracy; 23rd June 2021 at 00:21.

28. Link to Post #236
    Language
    Thanks

Can a "lefty" (or "right-wing") be trusted if he/she tells:
    • occasional truths?
    • (un)convenient truths?
    • obvious truths?
    Actually all depends how you chose to verify "names, places, dates, sources" of ANY (left, center, or right leaning) messengers and ALL can make mistakes or exaggerate! ... They even can talk in such a way to please their peers ... which I do not mind at all ... it is a given to me ... virtue signaling is a common habit for many!

I still can look for what I find useful or not for my own path/research ... Why is this so difficult for some to understand what I try to explain here? ... Maybe because it takes so so much more effort than being trapped in just one party-line.

Nobody is flawless ... especially when people are blinded by partisan behavior.

Using discernment-skills can never be "spoon-fed" ... it must be practiced ... learn from mistakes and move on.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    June 23, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd June 2021 at 00:13.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd June 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021)

30. Link to Post #237
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,043 times in 911 posts

A friend in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, a rather conservative town, says that the city just prohibited the teaching of critically vital racist theory, or is it radical cracker theory?, or is it cracker rap testing/theory?, in their schools. It is not that much of an island in the state when you take out all of the voter fraud the democrats and their machines laid out during the last elections.

I know, the tried and true, old school, ballot stuffing, intimidation outside of the polling places, was missed by many, but it's what some americans call progress.

This is the new, new mexico, not old mexico, and it claims to be above the border, where a large portion of the populace are proud to be english speaking, colonial, we hate our relatives from old mexico, racists....Yeah. That 'new' mexico. Even here, a temp for me at this time, some sanity slips thru.... in spite of Joey B, Kammy and her invisible plane.

Yes, we all know that the temples of the dark ones, the masons, the satanists, the licking caths, et al laugh at the play going on, with demopublicans and republocrats earning their keep. We had the Hegelian dialect eons before he, Hegel, took his first breath.

Those with hearts know the difference is not different at all. Sure, we watch the fireworks, but that is the show, the entertainment, and not the LIFE.
    Last edited by Hym; 23rd June 2021 at 01:39.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Satori (23rd June 2021)

32. Link to Post #238
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I still can look for what I find useful or not for my own path/research ... Why is this so difficult for some to understand what I try to explain here? ... Maybe because it takes so so much more effort than being trapped in just one party-line.
    Um, dude, I'm not a democrat, or coming at this from a partisan democrat point of view as was clearly stated below:

Okay, so we're all agreed that we haven't much use for Biden, his vice president, or the sham democratic party for that matter (including me!). To say the least! But the question is can a lefty like Jimmy Dore (and others) be trusted not only when criticizing their own, but when criticizing the other for their sins as well.
    I concur in spades with Jimmy's assessment in the first video you posted that Biden's a flat out liar, so what about where he takes aim at Trump, in his own words, where he's proudly boasting about jacking Syria's oil? (which would be considered a war crime for any other country besides the US)

Is that somehow less credible, or no big deal, because it's Trump in the crossfire and not Biden? I'm genuinely curious and it's yet to be addressed. (this is an open question as well)

33. Link to Post #239
    Language
    Thanks

Um, dude, I'm not a democrat, or coming at this from a partisan democrat point of view as was clearly stated below
    "dude" ?

I was speaking in general ... I know for a fact that most (if not all) Avalonials are not "one sided" nor fixed in one party-line nor "one-dimensional" thinkers.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd June 2021 at 23:50.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (23rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (23rd June 2021)

35. Link to Post #240
    Language
    Thanks

• Addled Biden Creeps Out America, While Kamala (Literally) Waits In The Wings:

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (28th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 38 LastLast