+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 38 LastLast

Thread: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

1. Link to Post #321
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    (Not sure where to post this but) Does anyone have the full transcript of Biden's leaked phone call with Ghani?

Not to sound curt but I'm not interested in a video, I'd like to physically read it.
    Not the full transcript. But this major extract was published by Reuters on 31 August.
    (Of course, Spindoctor and/or Zamolxe may dismiss Reuters as a vengeful, lying hate racist rag. )

~~~
    BIDEN: Mr. President. Joe Biden.

GHANI: Of course, Mr. President, such a pleasure to hear your voice.
    BIDEN: You know, I am a moment late. But I mean it sincerely. Hey look, I want to make it clear that I am not a military man any more than you are, but I have been meeting with our Pentagon folks, and our national security people, as you have with ours and yours, and as you know and I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things aren’t going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban.

And there’s a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.
    …..
    BIDEN: If you empower Bismillah [Defense Minister Bismillah Khan Mohammadi] to execute a strategy focused on key parts of the population centers, and I’m not a military guy, so I’m not telling you what that plan should precisely look like, you’re going to get not only more help, but you’re going to get a perception that is going to change in terms of how , um…[unclear].. our allies and folks here in the States and other places think you’re doing.

You clearly have the best military, you have 300,000 well-armed forces versus 70-80,000 and they’re clearly capable of fighting well, we will continue to provide close air support, if we know what the plan is and what we are doing. And all the way through the end of August, and who knows what after that.

We are also going to continue to make sure your air force is capable of continuing to fly and provide air support. In addition to that we are going to continue to fight hard, diplomatically, politically, economically, to make sure your government not only survives, but is sustained and grows because it is clearly in the interest of the people of Afghanistan, that you succeed and you lead. And though I know this is presumptuous of me on one hand to say such things so directly to you, I have known you for a long while, I find you a brilliant and honorable man.

But I really think, I don’t know whether you’re aware, just how much the perception around the world is that this is looking like a losing proposition, which it is not, not that it necessarily is that, but so the conclusion I’m asking you to consider is to bring together everyone from [Former Vice President Abdul Rashid] Dostum, to [Former President Hamid] Karzai and in between, if they stand there and say they back the strategy you put together, and put a warrior in charge, you know a military man, [Defense Minister Bismillah] Khan in charge of executing that strategy, and that will change perception, and that will change an awful lot I think.

GHANI: Mr. President, we are facing a full-scale invasion, composed of Taliban, full Pakistani planning and logistical support, and at least 10-15,000 international terrorists, predominantly Pakistanis thrown into this, so that dimension needs to be taken account of.

Second, what is crucial is, close air support, and if I could make a request, you have been very generous, if your assistance, particularly to our air force be front loaded, because what we need at this moment, there was a very heavily reliance on air power, and we have prioritized that if it could be at all front-loaded, we will greatly appreciate it.

And third, regarding procedure for the rest of the assistance, for instance, military pay is not increased for over a decade. We need to make some gestures to rally everybody together so if you could assign the national security advisor or the Pentagon, anyone you wish to work with us on the details, so our expectations particularly regarding your close air support. There are agreements with the Taliban that we [or “you” this is unclear] are not previously aware of, and because of your air force was extremely cautious in attacking them.

And the last point, I just spoke again to Dr. Abdullah earlier, he went to negotiate with the Taliban, the Taliban showed no inclination. We can get to peace only if we rebalance the military situation. And I can assure you…

BIDEN: [crosstalk]

GHANI: And I can assure you I have been to four of our key cities, I’m constantly traveling with the vice president and others, we will be able to rally. Your assurance of support goes a very long way to enable us, to really mobilize in earnest. The urban resistance, Mr. President is been extraordinary, there are cities that have taken a siege of 55 days and that have not surrendered. Again, I thank you and I’m always just a phone call away. This is what a friend tells a friend, so please don’t feel that you’re imposing on me.

BIDEN: No, well, look, I, thank you. Look, close air support works only if there is a military strategy on the ground to support.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (4th September 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (3rd September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (3rd September 2021), Hym (4th September 2021), Mercedes (3rd September 2021), mountain_jim (3rd September 2021), pabranno (3rd September 2021), Savannah (3rd September 2021), Strat (3rd September 2021), Yoda (3rd September 2021)

3. Link to Post #322
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    But there's an issue with visibility. The "public image" has shifted to a place for qanoners and such, so basically the door has closed for intelligent curios persons precisely because they are throwing the baby out with the bath water.
    Just try to have a discussion with a friend that you consider being a rational open minded person about a website like Avalon and I bet his first reaction would be "oh you mean it's for flat earthers and qanon people?" - esentially a major victory for TPTB
    The public sentiment has never been particularly positive towards anything that goes against the mainstream. Mainstream outlets purposefully only showcase the most controversial ideas (i.e. qanon, flat earth) coming from alternative sources as a way to discredit them. It doesn't seem to be about honest evaluation, but instead about trying to shut down the 'competition'. For people who are genuinely curious, they will come, just as people always have, despite the mainstream disapproval. If someone decides to continue watching CNN, Fox, MSNBC etc exclusively because they think that all alternative sources just promote flat earth theories, even if all the information on the margins was thoroughly fact checked and of the highest quality, I doubt they would look.

I read a lot of stuff on alternative sites and sources which I shake my head at and know is incorrect, or highly suspect. It seems to come with the territory. Should I be fact checking all the things I think are incorrect? I don't know, maybe. I tend to just disregard and move on, but perhaps there is some flaw in that approach?. I read recently and think it makes some good sense that the best way to beat bad ideas is with good ideas. I'm sure Bill and the rest of the moderation team sees stuff on this forum regularly which they either disagree with or know to be wrong. Maybe they can offer some better insights into this question of free speech, moderation and when censorship is appropriate? I know people have been banned before on this forum, so it isn't like it never happens. The moderation team probably disagrees on a lot of stuff as well, so I don't think they have been bought out

The alternative community is not really homogenous. There are other forums and sites I visit which would probably not like Avalon very much. That is fine, we are each free to find different sources of information, and that freedom is kind of nice. It would be great if everything was neatly catalogued and there was some perfectly trustworthy infallible body who did flawless fact checking, but until that fact checking dream team comes along, we have to do the best we can. I mean hey, it is the internet after all

I think Star Mariner made a good point, if there is something you strongly disagree with, challenge it and show why you believe it to be wrong. And if you feel like your views just aren't appreciated and you are like a voice crying in the wilderness, there must be other communities where you feel appreciated and which are more in alignment with your views.

I wish you the best Zamolxe.

Also, Spindoctor, if possible, using paragraphs would make your posts much more readable. I try reading but a wall of text hurts the eyes lol. Thanks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

Hym (4th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #323
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Not the full transcript. But this major extract was published by Reuters on 31 August.
    Is Biden saying he is more concerned with the perception of the situation in Afghanistan than the reality on the ground? I tried reading the transcript but I don't quite understand what he is getting at?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

Hym (4th September 2021), pabranno (3rd September 2021), Siphonemis (3rd September 2021)

7. Link to Post #324
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,580 times in 8,700 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th September 2021), Hym (4th September 2021), pabranno (3rd September 2021), Siphonemis (3rd September 2021)

9. Link to Post #325
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Hi Gracie. is that in jest or a real place? dont know.

Regardless, I didnt ask about truth, so I dont think it is relevant. I asked how the Biden supporters are feeling bout things so far.How he and Kamala are doing? There must be an opinion?
    My bad Doug, kind of assumed most regulars around here knew of that break away forum split up from this one several years ago. I'm not advertising, just pointing out it's a real place with a real local history.
    https://jandeane81.com/forum.php

I wasn't jesting, TOT is as blue as Avalon is red. I doubt very seriously you'll find any Biden supporters here.
    Within that last couple of sentences seem to be the major problem. To have a forum with true discourse and discussion there should be representatives from both red and blue. If not you are only feeding one wolf. If red and blue cannot coexist on this forum, then it plain to see the world has been divided and can’t exist either. I didn’t think it was who was right or wrong but what both sides learn from each other. There is rarely a perfect right or wrong but only the perception of personal beliefs.

Love for each other and openness will heal. Hate will divide.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (3rd September 2021), Blacklight43 (4th September 2021), Brodie75 (4th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2021), Franny (5th September 2021), Gracy (3rd September 2021), Hym (4th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2021), pabranno (3rd September 2021), wondering (7th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #326
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

Cotton: Biden pulling biggest 'bait and switch' move in American politics
    100,669 views Sep 3, 2021
    Fox News
    7.96M subscribers

"Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., criticizes the Biden administration's handling of vetting Afghan refugees."
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th September 2021), Hym (4th September 2021), pabranno (3rd September 2021), wondering (7th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #327
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Hi Gracie. is that in jest or a real place? dont know.

Regardless, I didnt ask about truth, so I dont think it is relevant. I asked how the Biden supporters are feeling bout things so far.How he and Kamala are doing? There must be an opinion?
    My bad Doug, kind of assumed most regulars around here knew of that break away forum split up from this one several years ago. I'm not advertising, just pointing out it's a real place with a real local history.
    https://jandeane81.com/forum.php

I wasn't jesting, TOT is as blue as Avalon is red. I doubt very seriously you'll find any Biden supporters here.
    Within that last couple of sentences seem to be the major problem. To have a forum with true discourse and discussion there should be representatives from both red and blue. If not you are only feeding one wolf. If red and blue cannot coexist on this forum, then it plain to see the world has been divided and can’t exist either. I didn’t think it was who was right or wrong but what both sides learn from each other. There is rarely a perfect right or wrong but only the perception of personal beliefs.

Love for each other and openness will heal. Hate will divide.
    I am sick sick sick of politics.

IMO and true all my lifetime....NO ONE is elected to high office unless bought/blackmailed and READY to compromise any "value" that person professes. I am sick sick sick of people who argue about the L/R horizontal line... it meets around the corner to make a circle. It is all Lies all the time and I am sick sick sick of normies who believe it means something.

I am sick sick sick WITH covid symptoms after being around loads of confused and complacent normies. Last night I did take a 1/4 tsp of ivermectin and now about 18 hours later I feel much better. Ivermectin and all the helpful substances are being demonized with all the helpful people and the noose tightens.

The beloved objects of the split normies (Trump and Biden/Harris) could care less if I live and actually would prefer I die. There are people right now in terrible danger (AND YOUR PET CAUSE WILL APPEAR IN THE MIND WITH THE WORD DANGER) and these issues will never ever ever be solved by the "leadership" and it makes me SICK SICK SICK.

I am sick sick sick of this stupid and insufferable stupid people and stupid stupid thinking.
    Last edited by Delight; 3rd September 2021 at 23:07.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (3rd September 2021), Blacklight43 (4th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2021), Franny (5th September 2021), haroldsails (4th September 2021), Hym (4th September 2021), JohanB (4th September 2021), Mandala (4th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2021), onawah (4th September 2021), pabranno (5th September 2021), Pam (4th September 2021), Patient (4th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th September 2021), wondering (7th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #328
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Delight, none of them on either side care about us as individuals.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (4th September 2021), Blacklight43 (4th September 2021), Delight (4th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2021), Hym (4th September 2021), onawah (4th September 2021), pabranno (4th September 2021), Pam (4th September 2021), wondering (7th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #329
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,450 times in 21,113 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th September 2021), Hym (4th September 2021), Mike (4th September 2021), onawah (4th September 2021), pabranno (4th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), Patient (4th September 2021), wondering (7th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #330
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I am sick sick sick of politics.
    One hundred percent. I keep saying the same bloody thing over and over as well. Red/blue left/right, THOSE IN THE KNOW, KNOW IT'S A CON. When nearly all of us proceed to heap scorn on Biden, it isn't coming from the right-wing! It's coming from natural common bloody sense!

I will talk up and support any candidate I feel I can get behind: left OR right. And when they show their true colours, I will go after them with the same zeal, left OR right. Makes no difference because they're the same. I fundamentally abhor the likes of Biden every bit as much as I did Bush (Republican). I fundamentally abhor the likes of Boris Johnson (conservative) every bit as much as I did Blair (labour).

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    IMO and true all my lifetime....NO ONE is elected to high office unless bought/blackmailed and READY to compromise any "value" that person professes.
    So true, and people continue to JUST NOT GET THAT. It also makes me sick.

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    The sooner people understand that right-wing and left-wing are both wings of the same vulture, humanity will never be free (or One). The right-wing/left-wing construct is itself the true wrong-think. It merely drives us into separate pens like sheep. Exactly as designed. We shall never be free, either, until we clearly understand that social outrage movements are ALL engineered, and ALL for a purpose quite beyond any well-meaning rhetoric that accompanies them. We are being gamed. Those at the top, those in control behind the curtain, do not give an actual damn about any of these causes themselves, about black lives, about LGBTs, about goodness, about progress, about any of it or about any of us. They never did, they never have, and they never will. Period. Ever. It's all psychological warfare (against us). It's all problem>reaction>solution. Ultimately it's all about money, it's all about fear, and it's all about control. All about control.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (4th September 2021), Blacklight43 (4th September 2021), Delight (5th September 2021), Franny (5th September 2021), Hym (4th September 2021), Mike (4th September 2021), mountain_jim (4th September 2021), onawah (4th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), Patient (4th September 2021), wondering (7th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #331
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

I can say that I am in a sort of state of shock.

The American president is supporting the Taliban more than any president should and not supporting Americans near enough.

I have lived in the United States. I have seen how patriotic people are (regardless of red or blue) and how they support Army, Navy, Marines, and the Air Force.

I have heard that there are different generals having different opinions. But there are a lot of Colonels and Lieutenant Colonel's with a lot of influence - what the heck?

My heart goes out to the veterans.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

avid (4th September 2021), Blacklight43 (4th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (5th September 2021), onawah (4th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #332
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Gracie Thanks but thats amazing!! No Biden supporters on a forum that is so open to everything? To E T Ufos, the psychotropic substances? to music and arts and vegan and all kinds of out there stuff as well???
    These are all things liberal! These are all things thought of as against the tight narrow constrictions of a conservative .
    i always thought this was a liberal place!

or is there another reason?
    Doug, you're dealing with the misperception that Biden et al represents a different set of values, loosely lumped as "liberal." They're not. (They are also not 'conservative.')

There are still genuinely liberal values that represent the people's interests (like a 40-hour work week, overtime pay, child labor laws, minimum wages, job benefits, environmental protection, etc.) and genuinely conservative values that represent the business owners' interests (keeping wages low and profits high, keeping benefits low, union-busting, pro-corporate legislation, etc.) However, these liberal values are not what either US political party works towards. The Democrats have abandoned (or maybe only gave lip service to) liberal values, and the new values the Democrat party fights for have to be branded as "NEO-liberal." Neoliberal policy has nothing to do with workers (or the Dems would have raised the minimum wage when they were in control.)

Neoliberal is really just a coined word to try to show that the agenda/policy has changed, but in reality is pro-corporate, anti-worker, pro-oligarch, pro-military, interventionist, imperialist (just like "neoconservative.")

There used to be a difference in the policy/agenda between conservative and liberal. This could honestly be represented by a straight line, and one end was liberal policy/agenda and the other, opposite, end was conservative. This simply does not exist anymore, other than in creative writing. An honest physical representation of the difference between neoliberal and neoconservative would take that straight line and bend it into a curve, with the neoconservative and neoliberal ends nearly touching. They are really the same ideologies, pretending to be opposites. The reality is that neoliberal values/agendas are re-labeled neoconservative values/agendas.

Ask the Venezuelans and Syrians whether they prefer to be attacked by neoconservatives (like the Trump and 2 Bush administrations) or neoliberals (like the Clinton, Obama, Biden administrations.) Ask the workers in the USA whether they prefer being reamed by democrats pretending to be liberals or republicans pretending to be conservatives.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 5th September 2021 at 15:33.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th September 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (6th September 2021), Delight (5th September 2021), Gracy (5th September 2021), onawah (6th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), Satori (5th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th September 2021), Wind (6th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #333
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Ask the Venezuelans and Syrians whether they prefer to be attacked by neoconservatives (like the Trump and 2 Bush administrations) or neoliberals (like the Clinton, Obama, Biden administrations.) Ask the workers in the USA whether they prefer being reamed by democrats pretending to be liberals or republicans pretending to be conservatives.
    Those examples are pretty much the bottom line there Dennis. And it literally was the bottom line!

Here's another good example: Ask the face of free speech under assault Julian Assange, whether the bowels of Belmarsh were more comfy under Trump (who put him there), or currently under Biden (who's making sure he stays there).

26. Link to Post #334
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Those examples are pretty much the bottom line there Dennis. And it literally was the bottom line!

Here's another good example: Ask the face of free speech under assault Julian Assange, whether the bowels of Belmarsh were more comfy under Trump (who put him there), or currently under Biden (who's making sure he stays there).
    Excellent, Gracie May. The Assange witch hunt and persecution by both US political wings might be the best example of all that the rhetoric, the wordsmithing, the narrative is the strongest difference between these US political factions, and that the agenda and actions are the same whether they come from an administration purporting to be "liberal"/neoliberal or "conservative"/neoconservative.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (6th September 2021), Franny (7th September 2021), Gracy (6th September 2021), haroldsails (6th September 2021), Mike (6th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021)

28. Link to Post #335
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Excellent, Gracie May. The Assange witch hunt and persecution by both US political wings might be the best example of all that the rhetoric, the wordsmithing, the narrative is the strongest difference between these US political factions, and that the agenda and actions are the same whether they come from an administration purporting to be "liberal"/neoliberal or "conservative"/neoconservative.

Hey Dennis alotta truth in what you're saying. I don't know if Trump is the exception because he's Trump or because he's conservative (prob the former) but his agenda and actions look nothing like that of the Biden administration. I'm not saying the exception disproves the general rule but I still feel compelled to point it out

The border is one example. It's a disaster now (Just ask moderator Karen. Her life has been turned upside down over our new border policy). It was quite solid under Trump. Agendas and actions regarding immigration are vastly different between conservatives and liberals.

There certainly wouldn't be this marriage between government and big tech if Trump were still president. I think we can safely say that. That's never been a cozy relationship. Free speech has never been more in danger, and this current open partnership/censorship campaign is the closest thing I've seen to 1984 in my lifetime. I understand what you're saying about Assange, but regardless of how one feels about that whole mess, I think we can all agree it's quite complex and unprecedented. Plus he is just one man vs an entire country that is now being censored.

Critical Race Theory is another example. Trump was in the process of dismantling it when he was around. Now that poison has been reintroduced into all our government institutions. And it's thriving not just in universities but also grade school as well.

Afghanistan has been a disaster. I have a hard time imagining Trump botching that so badly.

And our workers certainly preferred gas prices under Trump than Biden.

And so on. I think what we call "Deep State" policy stays the same from president to president, regardless of political affiliation(which is why Assange is still locked up,imo). But I think Trump proved that one man, and maybe one parties' values can make a significant difference in the lives of our citizens
    Last edited by Mike; 6th September 2021 at 18:15.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021), Elainie (6th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), wondering (7th September 2021)

30. Link to Post #336
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It would appear the greatest difference between the two factions (and I believe C.A. Fitts, Dr. Farrell and others agree) is that the Trump faction would prefer to keep the US more in the lead, but eventually the overall NWO goals are pretty much the same--Trump is no revolutionary.
    The advantage (if it can be called that) with Trump would be that it could buy Americans some time, but it would have to be used very wisely.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021), Mike (6th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), wondering (7th September 2021)

32. Link to Post #337
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    It would appear the greatest difference between the two factions (and I believe C.A. Fitts, Dr. Farrell and others agree) is that the Trump faction would prefer to keep the US more in the lead, but eventually the overall NWO goals are pretty much the same--Trump is no revolutionary.
    The advantage (if it can be called that) with Trump would be that it could buy Americans some time, but it would have to be used very wisely.

I think he's the closest thing to a political revolutionary that we've had in a long time.

It's true that he could only do so much given all the resistance, but even if his legacy was just buying Americans time, then it would be a highly noble one, imo. That time may mean nothing ultimately or it might be the difference between winning and losing. Time will tell

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021), wondering (7th September 2021)

34. Link to Post #338
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump may already be toast. See:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/bClb52rdkj5l
    (First posted here by Savannah: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1450135 )
    Those who understand what the COVID jabs are really all about will not be taking Trump's stance on that lightly.

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

I think he's the closest thing to a political revolutionary that we've had in a long time.

It's true that he could only do so much given all the resistance, but even if his legacy was just buying Americans time, then it would be a highly noble one, imo. That time may mean nothing ultimately or it might be the difference between winning and losing. Time will tell
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (6th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021), Mike (6th September 2021), wondering (7th September 2021)

36. Link to Post #339
    Thanks

Trump may already be toast. See:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/bClb52rdkj5l
    (First posted here by Savannah: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1450135 )
    Those who understand what the COVID jabs are really all about will not be taking Trump's stance on that lightly.

Well none of that surprised me. Did it surprise you? He's always been pro-vaccine. And of course he's going to exploit it all for what he feels is a political advantage. That's the game. That doesn't mean he doesn't care about the people, as this guy in the video asserts. Some people really think vaccines are for the common good. Trump is one of them. But he's not the type to force or mandate them, and that's the most important thing as far as I'm concerned.

This guy just keeps replaying that one quote and making all sorts of assumptions based off of it (where Trump blames Biden for vaccine hesitancy). I think he's reaching.
    Last edited by Mike; 6th September 2021 at 20:25.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

atman (6th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021), wondering (7th September 2021)

38. Link to Post #340
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not really, imho. If his conversations with RFKennedy Jr. are any indication, he has been well aware of the dangers of vaccines for quite some time.
    If he actually took the COVID jab, then he's not very smart (and his health will suffer). If he didn't, then he's a liar.
    It remains to be seen if he would mandate them.
    He went along with the plandemic agenda quite willingly while he was in office, and he has congratulated himself over and over again for pushing through the jabs in record time.
    Trump fans have made all sorts of excuses for that, but in the long run, what he's done has been politically expedient, not revolutionary.
    Playing the game is not revolutionary.
    The Constitution, the Bill of Rights, Informed Consent were revolutionary.
    The way things are now (see: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/cri...cine-mandates/ as one example) half measures are not going to cut it.

Some people really think vaccines are for the common good. Trump is one of them. But he's not the type to force or mandate them, and that's the most important thing as far as I'm concerned.

This guy just keeps replaying that one quote and making all sorts of assumptions based off of it (where Trump blames Biden for vaccine hesitancy). I think he's reaching.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th September 2021 at 20:47.
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (6th September 2021), Blacklight43 (6th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021), Mike (6th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 38 LastLast