+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst 1 24 34 38 LastLast

Thread: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

1. Link to Post #661
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,094 times in 21,066 posts

Default Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

• The White House is Actually Trying to Gaslight and Claim There is "0% Inflation":
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pabranno (11th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #662
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,243 times in 8,655 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (11th August 2022), Ivanhoe (17th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th August 2022), pabranno (11th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #663
    Thanks

@intheMatrixxx
    Forwarded from
    KanekoaTheGreat

If you are a Biden, you can collect more than $30 million from the Chinese government, work with the "spy chief of China", tell the world that you've given "half your salary" to pops for the last 30 years, and the FBI still won't raid you.

The FBI will even shield you from investigation by labeling your laptop containing substantial evidence of your family's crimes, financial corruption, and foreign kickbacks as "disinformation".

If you are a Trump, the FBI will fabricate a Russian-Collusion hoax against you, alter evidence in federal court to continue to spy on you, and when all of that doesn't work to frame you for a crime — the FBI will raid your home.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/hunte...-inappropriate

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/exclu...-texted-hallie

(excerpt)

Quote This single text message found on Hunter’s laptop raises many important national security concerns for the United States.

Why was Hunter Biden helping Vladimir Putin sell oil & gas to China?

Why was Hunter Biden working with ‘the chief of intelligence of the people’s republic of China’?

Why was Hunter Biden’s business partner with ‘the richest man in the world’ who was building China’s Belt and Road Initiative?

Did China arrest CIA operatives in retaliation for the DOJ arresting Hunter's business partner?

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (12th August 2022), Ivanhoe (17th August 2022), onawah (13th August 2022), pabranno (20th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #664
    Thanks

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (17th August 2022), Ivanhoe (17th August 2022), pabranno (20th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #665
    Thanks

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...d-gina-carano/

Breitbart Enters Film Distribution Business with ‘My Son Hunter’; Directed by Robert Davi, Starring Laurence Fox and Gina Carano

< preview at link >

LOS ANGELES, California — Breitbart is announcing its first foray into scripted entertainment with My Son Hunter, directed by Robert Davi (Licensed to Kill, Die Hard, Goonies) and starring Laurence Fox (Victoria, Inspector Lewis, The Professor and the Madman), and Gina Carano (The Mandalorian, Dead Pool, Heist). The film follows the “smartest guy” the President of the United States knows as he navigates a tangled web of prostitution, partying, international business dealings, drugs, sex, Chinese spies, a laptop from Hell, Ukrainian oligarchs, more sex, more drugs, and, of course, his responsibilities to the leader of the free world. With midterm elections around the corner, select committee investigations and FBI raids on the home of a former president, the new film, My Son Hunter could not be more aptly timed.

The trailer will be released on August 26, 2022 and the film will follow on September 7, 2022, on mysonhunter.com and is available for Pre-Purchase NOW.

“Breitbart has always believed freedom flourishes with more voices, not less,” said Breitbart CEO Larry Solov. “As we begin distributing films, that belief will be a guiding light. In 2020, Big Tech colluded with the mainstream media to bury one of the biggest political scandals to protect their chosen presidential candidate. It was unprecedented and outrageous. My Son Hunter is a film they never wanted you to see, which is precisely why Americans must.”

“This is not a true story, except for all the facts.” That is the opening line of the brand new narrative film My Son Hunter. The line is delivered by Gina Carano, who not only plays a Secret Service agent, but also serves as a narrator of sorts, guiding viewers through the insane world of President Biden’s now infamous son, Hunter.

This slick looking film is not a documentary, but it may as well be, with a storyline built upon the unbelievable details of Hunter Biden’s personal life and corrupt business dealings that only those hungry for the truth may be aware of.

THIS is the story that the mainstream media and Big Tech hid from the American people. It’s also the film that had Hunter Biden’s attorney so nervous that he infiltrated the set during filming, posing as a documentarian.

Actor Laurence Fox plays Hunter Biden…..and friends. (Courtesy of MySonHunter.com)

Working with producers Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney, and off a script from Brian Godawa, My Son Hunter director Robert Davi went to great lengths to create a visually stunning world in order to present Hunter Biden on full display and with a sense of irony, comedy, and maybe even a tiny bit of dark humanity. Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow said, “Robert Davi is a true industry pro and has had a storied career in Hollywood, but what people might not know about him is that he was a friend to Andrew Breitbart, as well as the rest of us at Breitbart News. He’s made a wildly entertaining film that looks unlike anything that’s come out of the conservative movement.”

Director Robert Davi discusses a scene with Gina Carano on the set of My Son Hunter. (Courtesy of MySonHunter.com)

“Working with Breitbart on this project made perfect sense to me. They’ve always been the first ones through the door, taking on the media, and waging the culture war,” Davi said. “Given my friendship with Andrew, it’s a poignant moment for me to have this film represent Breitbart’s entry into the world of cinema, especially since the establishment media covered up the story of Hunter Biden in the most cynical of ways.”

Hunter, who is played by Laurence Fox, finds himself doing all the wrong things in all the wrong places with all the wrong people, when he meets a young naive stripper. Grace Anderson (Emma Gojkovic) doesn’t know much about politics, but gets a crash course as she gets closer and closer to the son of President Biden (John James). My Son Hunter puts the lens squarely on Hunter, his corrupt business dealings, his relationship with his father, and a lifestyle that would make rock stars jealous. But through the haze of a crack pipe and above the din of the parties and the outbursts …somewhere lies the truth.

Gina Carano as a Secret Service Agent. John James as President Joe Biden. (Courtesy of MySonHunter.com)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th August 2022 at 17:48.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (19th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th August 2022), onawah (20th August 2022), pabranno (20th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #666
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,519 times in 20,692 posts

New Film--"My Son Hunter"!!!
    Wow! That will surely stir up some of that swampy D.C. mud...

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...d-gina-carano/

Breitbart Enters Film Distribution Business with ‘My Son Hunter’; Directed by Robert Davi, Starring Laurence Fox and Gina Carano

< preview at link >

LOS ANGELES, California — Breitbart is announcing its first foray into scripted entertainment with My Son Hunter, directed by Robert Davi (Licensed to Kill, Die Hard, Goonies) and starring Laurence Fox (Victoria, Inspector Lewis, The Professor and the Madman), and Gina Carano (The Mandalorian, Dead Pool, Heist). The film follows the “smartest guy” the President of the United States knows as he navigates a tangled web of prostitution, partying, international business dealings, drugs, sex, Chinese spies, a laptop from Hell, Ukrainian oligarchs, more sex, more drugs, and, of course, his responsibilities to the leader of the free world. With midterm elections around the corner, select committee investigations and FBI raids on the home of a former president, the new film, My Son Hunter could not be more aptly timed.

The trailer will be released on August 26, 2022 and the film will follow on September 7, 2022, on mysonhunter.com and is available for Pre-Purchase NOW.

“Breitbart has always believed freedom flourishes with more voices, not less,” said Breitbart CEO Larry Solov. “As we begin distributing films, that belief will be a guiding light. In 2020, Big Tech colluded with the mainstream media to bury one of the biggest political scandals to protect their chosen presidential candidate. It was unprecedented and outrageous. My Son Hunter is a film they never wanted you to see, which is precisely why Americans must.”

“This is not a true story, except for all the facts.” That is the opening line of the brand new narrative film My Son Hunter. The line is delivered by Gina Carano, who not only plays a Secret Service agent, but also serves as a narrator of sorts, guiding viewers through the insane world of President Biden’s now infamous son, Hunter.

This slick looking film is not a documentary, but it may as well be, with a storyline built upon the unbelievable details of Hunter Biden’s personal life and corrupt business dealings that only those hungry for the truth may be aware of.

THIS is the story that the mainstream media and Big Tech hid from the American people. It’s also the film that had Hunter Biden’s attorney so nervous that he infiltrated the set during filming, posing as a documentarian.

Actor Laurence Fox plays Hunter Biden…..and friends. (Courtesy of MySonHunter.com)

Working with producers Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney, and off a script from Brian Godawa, My Son Hunter director Robert Davi went to great lengths to create a visually stunning world in order to present Hunter Biden on full display and with a sense of irony, comedy, and maybe even a tiny bit of dark humanity. Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow said, “Robert Davi is a true industry pro and has had a storied career in Hollywood, but what people might not know about him is that he was a friend to Andrew Breitbart, as well as the rest of us at Breitbart News. He’s made a wildly entertaining film that looks unlike anything that’s come out of the conservative movement.”

Director Robert Davi discusses a scene with Gina Carano on the set of My Son Hunter. (Courtesy of MySonHunter.com)

“Working with Breitbart on this project made perfect sense to me. They’ve always been the first ones through the door, taking on the media, and waging the culture war,” Davi said. “Given my friendship with Andrew, it’s a poignant moment for me to have this film represent Breitbart’s entry into the world of cinema, especially since the establishment media covered up the story of Hunter Biden in the most cynical of ways.”

Hunter, who is played by Laurence Fox, finds himself doing all the wrong things in all the wrong places with all the wrong people, when he meets a young naive stripper. Grace Anderson (Emma Gojkovic) doesn’t know much about politics, but gets a crash course as she gets closer and closer to the son of President Biden (John James). My Son Hunter puts the lens squarely on Hunter, his corrupt business dealings, his relationship with his father, and a lifestyle that would make rock stars jealous. But through the haze of a crack pipe and above the din of the parties and the outbursts …somewhere lies the truth.

Gina Carano as a Secret Service Agent. John James as President Joe Biden. (Courtesy of MySonHunter.com)
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2022), pabranno (20th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #667
    Language
    Thanks

• Guess Who’s Arresting More People For Pot Than Trump?

As a candidate in 2020 Joe Biden promised he would decriminalize marijuana on a federal level and release low-level, non-violent drug offenders from their prison sentences. Yet as President Biden has not only failed to honor any of these promises, but marijuana arrests have actually GONE UP by 25 percent during his administration. Plus he fired all the White House employees who admitted to having smoked pot in the past.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2022), thepainterdoug (22nd August 2022)

15. Link to Post #668
    Australia Avalon Member Spindoctor's Avatar
    Thanks

Am amazed that anyone actually believes the raft of obvious conmen, grifters, liars, cheats and carpetbaggers from Fox, Breitbart, ON and supposed influencers and commentators as truthful, reliable, honest sources for their news and information. https://www.rawstory.com/professiona...profit/?rsplus

16. Link to Post #669
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,735 times in 996 posts

Quote Posted by Spindoctor (here)
    Am amazed that anyone actually believes the raft of obvious conmen, grifters, liars, cheats and carpetbaggers from Fox, Breitbart, ON and supposed influencers and commentators as truthful, reliable, honest sources for their news and information. https://www.rawstory.com/professiona...profit/?rsplus
    Needs a login. Good intro tho.

17. Link to Post #670
    Language
    Thanks

• 'Clown World At Work': CNN 'Gaslighting' The American People:

• WATCH: 'America's Top Gov' Ron DeSantis releases new ad | 'American Agenda':

• Reacting to CNN Trying to Bash Ron DeSantis and Kari Lake!:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd August 2022 at 22:31.

18. Link to Post #671
    Language
    Thanks

• Biden To Cancel $10,000 Student Debt, Ukraine Gets $3 Billion More & FBI Gretchen Whitmer Plot New:

19. Link to Post #672
    Language
    Thanks

The Biden administration has enlisted the help of a Chinese company, that was banned by the Department of Defense, to aid in a voting assistance program for the upcoming 2022 midterm elections.

TikTok is owned by Beijing-based technology company ByteDance, which was founded in 2012 by Chinese billionaire Zhang Yiming. In 2019 the Defense Department Cyber Awareness Message identified "TikTok as having potential security risks associated with its use," according to the message.

The guidance directed all Defense Department employees to "be wary of applications you download, monitor your phones for unusual and unsolicited texts etc., and delete them immediately and uninstall TikTok to circumvent any exposure of personal information."

"It is considered a cyber threat," Army spokesperson, Lt. Col. Robin Ochoa said.

In 2020, President Trump signed an executive order that would have essentially banned the use of TikTok in America. This order was swiftly dropped by Biden in June of 2021.

Biden has now joined a partnership with this cyber threat to help launch assistance to Americans in upcoming elections.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd September 2022), ClearWater (24th August 2022), mountain_jim (26th August 2022), onawah (26th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #673
    Language
    Thanks

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mercedes (25th August 2022), mountain_jim (26th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #674
    Thanks

New video of man yelling at Biden “You stole the election, you are pedophile too.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1erobp

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th August 2022), thepainterdoug (27th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #675
    Language
    Thanks

• Axios Tries to "Defend" Banana Republic Biden and Fails Miserably:

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

thepainterdoug (27th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #676
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

• Elon Musk Exposed How Joe Biden Made His Millions!:

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

meeradas (27th August 2022), mountain_jim (1st September 2022), Orph (28th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #677
    Language
    Thanks

• I Can’t Believe He Said THAT!:

30. Link to Post #678
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,378 times in 5,725 posts

Really nails Biden!

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1fkfut

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd September 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd September 2022)

32. Link to Post #679
    Language
    Thanks

• Joe Rogan: Biden's 'Propagandist' Pales In Comparison To Trump's 'Assassin':

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd September 2022), mountain_jim (2nd September 2022)

34. Link to Post #680
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,378 times in 5,725 posts

Go to the article for more screenshots

NEWS ANALYSIS Sep 1, 2022 4:22 PM EST
    BREAKING: Biden admin held weekly censorship meetings with social media giants to suppress COVID and vaccine speech

The federal government, under the Biden administration, "has exerted tremendous pressure on social-media companies—pressure to which companies have repeatedly bowed."

Federal officials in the Biden administration secretly conspired and communicated with social media companies to censor and suppress Americans' private speech. This is revealed in a new lawsuit brought in a joint effort by The New Civil Liberties Alliance, the Attorney General of Missouri, and the Attorney General of Louisiana against the President of the United States. The suit is brought under the first amendment right to freedom of speech. The lawsuit seeks to identify among other things "all meetings with any Social-Media Platform relating to Content Modulation and/or Misinformation."

The discovery shows that there was "A recurring meeting usually entitled USG – Industry meeting, which has generally had a monthly cadence, and is between government agencies and private industry. Government participants have included CISA’s Election Security and Resilience team, DHS’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis, the FBI’s foreign influence task force, the Justice Department’s national security division, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. Industry participants have included Google, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Microsoft, Verizon Media, Pinterest, LinkedIn and the Wikimedia Foundation. The topics discussed include, but are not limited to: information sharing around elections risk, briefs from industry, threat updates, and highlights and upcoming watch outs."

Communications across 11 federal agencies reveal that the federal government, under the Biden administration, "has exerted tremendous pressure on social-media companies—pressure to which companies have repeatedly bowed," the New Civil Liberties Alliance details in a new release. The social media companies that were part of this Partner Support Portal include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
    The CDC invited "all tech platforms" in to their meeting to discuss how to suppress free speech about Covid online.

Those agencies involved include the White House, HHS, DHS, CISA, the CDC, NIAID, the Office of the Surgeon General, the Census Bureau, the FDA, the FBI, the State Department, the Treasury Department, and the U.S. Election Assistance Commission. The NCLA notes further that, during the discovery process of this lawsuit, "the government has been uncooperative and has resisted complying with the discovery order every step of the way—especially with regard to Anthony Fauci's communications."

The reasons for noncompliance include the defendants claims that "White House communications are privileged, even though such privilege does not apply to external communications," the NCLA states.

In a 700+ page Joint Statement on Discovery Disputes, what was termed the Partner Support Portal was revealed, an integrated communication system between government agencies and officials and social media companies to regulate and control Americans' speech not only with regard to Covid but as regards their own experiences.

Meta identified 32 federal officials who were involved in censorship requests on the platform, while Twitter disclosed 9 and YouTube 11. Communications did not only go from the government to the platforms. One notable occurrence happened after President Joe Biden claimed, in July 2021, that Facebook was "killing people." Meta reached out to the Surgeon General after that comment to "engage in damage control and appease the President's wrath," the NCLA states.

A Meta executive reported back to the government, saying "I wanted to make sure you saw the steps we took just this past week to adjust policies on what we are removing with respect to misinformation, as well as steps taken to further address the 'disinfo dozen': we removed 17 additional Pages, Groups, and Instagram accounts tied to the disinfo dozen...."

According to emails, the information that was censored includes vaccine refusal, and members of the military were targeted. "Vaccine refusal appeared in two main contexts in highly engaged posts - military refusals and consequences (often employment-related) for refusing the vaccine."

p. 171
    They targeted people who were sharing their own stories and experiences. "News and reports of severe vaccine side effects included both first- and secondhand reports in Groups, with users sharing photos and video related to their own experiences. Highly engaged Page posts contained some news reports of bad side effects, but also included content meant to educate the public."

p. 175
    Another communication came from "strategic communications and marketing firm" Reingold, indicating that outside consultants were brought in to manage the government's collaboration with social media companies to censor Americans' speech. Reingold discussed which government agencies' emails should be linked to the portal to flag and censor speech. This was for done for the CDC and the Census Bureau, per the below email.
    "I hope you had a good weekend," it begins. "I'm following up about the partner support portal enrollment for CDC. Does the Twitter account need to be connected to a cdc.gov email or is any account fine? Also, would there be any issues or complications stemming from flagging COVID misinformation on the portal using the existing census.gov accounts that have access? We'll want to have at least some CDC accounts whitelisted, but that backup may be helpful in the
    short-term."

p. 177
    An email sent from a Facebook email address to someone at the State Department gives details on the efforts Facebook had taken to "control information and misinformation related to Corona virus." This was sent in February 2020, before the pandemic was substantially underway in the US. It reads:
    "As you may already be aware, Facebook has taken proactive as well as reactive steps to control information and misinformation related to Corona virus which includes links to WHO page as well as removal of misinformation.
    "At Mark Zuckerberg's request," it continues, "there is a group that has been organized to help generate and implement new ideas 'offense' approach on how FB can assist in the global response to the Coronavirus. This group met on Friday, brainstormed and proposed a list of prioritized ideas to Mark. Mark supported further exploration and go forward on the following ideas. As an immediate next step, our team has been asked to solicit quick, high-end level partner feedback on these ideas."
    Those ideas include: "A centralized page with curated and localized content from trusted sources. This info is currently fragmented and hard for the public to understand. It would be helpful to have canonical real-time info on (a) updates relevant to your location (b) what to do to stay healthy and (c) how and when to seek medical help. Encourage people to take action by sharing this page.
    "Influencer Engagement Campaign: Enlist celebrities, major NGOs, government officials, and other public figures to use the Coronavirus stickers and link to the Coronavirus Facebook Page to build awareness of accurate information.
    "Coronavirus Support Stickers on Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger Stories
    (mock here): Allow people to show their support for people affected by coronavirus. On Instagram, the sticker could link out to the Coronavirus Page on Facebook (link out not available on Facebook and Messenger.)"

The government officials and social media platforms worked together to remove "misinformation" reported from women about peculiarities in their menstrual cycle after taking the Covid vaccine. It was later confirmed that the vaccine did have an impact on menstruation.

The team suppressed "misinformation" about vaccine passports, which were later made compulsory in places like New York City.

Side effects from vaccination were also suppressed as "misinformation."

BREAKING: Emails Show Biden Admin and Social Media Giants Held *Weekly* Censorship Meetings

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1fobr9
    Last edited by Delight; 2nd September 2022 at 04:43.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (2nd September 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd September 2022), mountain_jim (2nd September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst 1 24 34 38 LastLast