+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 1 7 17 38 LastLast

Thread: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

1. Link to Post #121
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)
    Quote Posted by Desire (here)
    Perhaps Biden followers are not eager to speak out.
    Why should we be. The repression going on in the MSM is mirrored in the AltCom with those who can be considered to be the AltLeft. The AltRight is free to say what they want and use any terms to denigrate us here. It is a human tribal thing and real and as a part of the global community Project Avalon is just as subject to the dichotomy as every other part of society the planet across.

I know of many people who supported Biden for very different reasons. I do know a few that only supported him because of Trump, and now they don't have much positive to say.

I think there's many reasons to support Biden, but I wonder where on the spectrum of reasons each person would be. It may be helpful for people who don't support Biden to understand.

For example, I would like to know how much of each would play into it (also I would like to do the same with Trump supporters, because there' a lot to learn in this no matter which direction)

1) I didn't want Trump in, Biden was the alternative.
    2) I've been following Joe's political career for years and I genuinely think he is the best person to run America.
    3) I identify with left values/party in general, so I have to vote left.
    4) I don't know too much about Joe, but he seems like a good guy.
    etc.

Just an example, more points would likely be needed to cover the full spectrum of reasoning - where answers can be a percentage 0-100% "true". I think if we had all that information before jumping to judgement on Biden supporters we would probably be able to see things a little differently than having Biden "non-supporters" casting quick judgement.

I would never have voted Biden in a million years - but I would have voted Gabbard long before any republican, for me left/right has nothing to do with politics - I refuse to support that evil "divide and conquer" artificial construct. I think we tend to oversimplify the picture in order to justify our own judgments that we each might internally hold.

I try not to hold any politician in high regard. Its exactly like the meme states: "Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper actually likes you."

I try to instead support the things that may help bring about change to the entire political landscape, to challenge peoples political ideals and fantasies, and plant seeds that make them think that there may indeed be better ways of creating the future than reducing our choices to one of two.

That's why I couldn't care less about who supports who ... Its not all that relevant when the entire system in which it is encapsulated was specifically designed to not correct any problem, but support long term elitist goals and decision making.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 2nd May 2021 at 19:47.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

atman (2nd May 2021), frodo13 (2nd May 2021), Gracy (2nd May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), Ivanhoe (3rd May 2021), justntime2learn (10th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd May 2021), Mark (2nd May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), PurpleLama (2nd May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), T Smith (2nd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd May 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Please don't go, I don't believe we have ever 'talked' directly before.
    Hey Ewan, I'm not going anywhere. I retired a year or so ago and just returned a few months ago I think. This is my community too. I'm part of the Alternative Community and have been for decades. For me, I choose Project Avalon as the space of my expression after in-depth experience elsewhere and after having left this space for probably a few years in toto over the decade that I've been a member.

I always check on it when I'm not a member. So why should I ever leave it again? If I get too passionate and if this space gets too nasty for me, I may take a sabbatical if I need to but I even doubt I'll do that. This is where the conversation is, I've got friends here and people I love and respect and I've contributed a massive amount of writing to this space as well as my energy.

I just want that out there, to say it for myself but also for those who may think the same as you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity.

The only way I will leave from this point on is if Bill and the Mods kick me.

I don't really understand your post above, "repression in the MSM" - in particular.
    Folks in the AltRight have been kicked unceremoniously off of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and every other MSM platform. The whole Fake News thing has resulted in topics that do not comply with the mainstream narrative from being expressed.

I'm currently on Warning Status myself on FB, they will probably put me in FB Jail soon and then ban me eventually. That is what I mean by repression.

So, when I drive around, (I drive for a living), I used to hear almost daily mentions of the latest Trump gaffe or mad behaviour. It was almost without fail presented as 'How crazy is this guy?'
    I'm, rather obviously, in the UK and our media was overwhelmingly negative when it came to Trump. Since Biden came to power I hardly ever hear anything about him.
    I love driving for a living. That is so much fun. I did it in the military and I also delivered mail packages for a while. So freeing to be on your own schedule. Trump has been exorcised from the MSM. Many pundits on the Left won't even say his name.

Now you may be thinking, "What the F is this guy on about?", and that is kind of my point. Without using Google I genuinely don't know right from left, red from blue, and I mean this mosr sincerely. I am so apolitical I don't know which colour Trump was nor which Biden is. Nor do I know if Trump was left or right. None of it makes any sense to me because I have no interest and therefore no dog in the fight.

I don't know what AltRight means any more than I know what AltLeft means, if there is an alternative to the left, or right, is that not a sign of further division being manufacured?
    I just started a new thread where I expect others to jump in and engage. I will talk more about that there. Please come and check it out, I don't want to be off-topic on this thread any longer since it is about Biden. Sorry Thread Owner!

It does seem clear you identify with one side, that you have a 'dog in the fight'. Doesn't that mean you will always find something to disagree with - to fight against.

Dichotomy may be the nature of the entire planet as long as we have belief systems to adhere to. How does one break free from that?

I'm fairly confident that both Trump and Biden have dark secrets, power creates more difficult hurdles to overcome. They invariably fail because their motives were never pure in the first place. So really, what difference does it make?
    I will answer this one last part, I don't identify as AltRight because I don't believe a lot of the things they believe. I can't.

Many - not all, or probably even close to all - who identify with the AltRight don't seem to like folks who look like me. There are demonstrably racists who call themselves AltRight who would like to see me dead. We can have further conversation on a thread dedicated to this topic.

Sorry again for being off-topic!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Ewan (2nd May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), justntime2learn (10th May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd May 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Cant help but think that many who are not on this forum and some who are, miss the point.

Its not about Trump or Biden this is a war against evil.
    In a normal war the enemy is clearly defined --we can bomb their country, they bomb ours.

Here you can be a collaborator -- virtually supporting some of what they do without realizing what is the base of all this --it is evil beyond comprehension.
    One is completely for the side of freedom of speech-- freedom of the individual --or you support draconian rules that are not designed for the good of man kind.
    It's the same thing Chris, just packaged differently.

Trump represents the side of good, Biden represents the side of evil. If I've somehow got that wrong someone point the way.

Extrapolating out from there: news sources Trump supportive can be trusted, news sources non Trump supportive cannot.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    The Dems never reformed after the 2016 campaign where Sanders was disenfranchised. During the earlier days in the 2019 campaign I really liked Tulsi Gabbard. She was systematically canceled by the Dems. I then could hardly believe it that Biden was brought forward because lots of people AGAIN wanted Sanders
    I really liked Tulsi as well, very rare for me to feel that way about any major politician. It was really something watching the dems pulling a fast one in hustling the nomination from Bernie, yet again.

A repulsive bunch they are...

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Sanders apparently was bought off some how.
    I don't think he was bought off, I think he just showed what a cuck he can be when faced with the raw psychopathic power and influence of the overall democratic establishment. He wanted a revolution, but not if it meant having to settle matters in a cage match so to speak. And that's exactly what it would have taken.

Trump was willing and even excited to do just that in '16, and look at what it got him. Now he all but owns the republican party.

Nope, Bernie had 2 chances to duke it out center ring no holds barred, and he just wasn't up to it. When push comes to shove he goes along to get along.

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    There are silos being created, which in turn allow for distinct models of reality to be constructed. It's a very dangerous world when people have a completely different view of reality, of what the issues are, of what people or institutions believe or represent. This is fertile ground in which to demonise the other and create scapegoats and strawmen to divert and divide people amongst themselves.
    That's exactly right, and that is exactly what is happening. Good analogy!
    Its not the same thing Gracy

I look at end results -- cause and effect.
    What is going on is horrific --many avoidable deaths --people --children scarred mentally and physically.

Its gone far beyond who is the best President for America -- who won --who lost.
    As long as we debate who truly won the election we are missing what is happening all over the world at the moment.

This has been planned for many years -- Trump and Biden are just in place for the moment. It could have been anyone -- any time.
    At least Trump has stated that there are those in the Republican Party who shall be prosecuted.

Its the energy behind the greed, corruption and all else that is the culprit -- call it evil -- call it the Devil

It will never be New Boss, Same Regime.
    We have a chance to move beyond this circle.

To my mind it is--- A spiritual war.
    Its world wide.
    We must win this and we will.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd May 2021), Delight (4th May 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd May 2021), pabranno (2nd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), T Smith (2nd May 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd May 2021), Uncle Danny (30th June 2021), uzn (2nd May 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Its gone far beyond who is the best President for America -- who won --who lost.
    As long as we debate who truly won the election we are missing what is happening all over the world at the moment.

This has been planned for many years -- Trump and Biden are just in place for the moment. It could have been anyone -- any time.
    So this is like rinse, lather, repeat.

If the plot is so much bigger than any one politician (of which I fully agree btw), and these guys are just placeholders (of which I also agree!), why spend so much time and effort plastering pro Trump and stop the steal stuff all over the forum?

Either it matters, or it doesn't. Which is it?

If it doesn't matter, then Sydney Powell, Lin Wood, Mike Lindell, Rudy Giulliani and the rest of the gang don't matter either. As well as Joe Biden doesn't matter. You should already have moved on to bigger and better things if such is really the case, bigger fish to fry like the power hierarchy behind all these people, but you didn't.

A lot of people say they are beyond politics, yet the posting history does not bear that out when so many posts highly favor one side of the political great divide, and those who support and spread those particular ideas.
    Last edited by Gracy; 2nd May 2021 at 21:17.

8. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Laughable and uninformed. (To say the least.) I'll say no more!
    You should be nicer to your members and more respectful, Bill. Everything y'all say here about the conspiracies having to do with Biden being crazy and all of the other things that HAVE NOT HAPPENED ARE LAUGHABLE AND UNINFORMED AS WELL WITH NO PROOF TO THE CONTRARY.

Instead of balance, you are to the Right and CULTURE COMES FROM THE TOP.

That is all fine for you to be that way as it is your personal way of being but for you as the Leader to come down on members is not good practice and probably why most people who are ALTERNATIVE COMMUNITY JUST LIKE YALL ON THE ALTRIGHT

have left.

Good riddance as to them. I hope you follow suit, along with your other fellow travelers.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (3rd May 2021)

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Laughable and uninformed. (To say the least.) I'll say no more!
    You should be nicer to your members and more respectful, Bill. Everything y'all say here about the conspiracies having to do with Biden being crazy and all of the other things that HAVE NOT HAPPENED ARE LAUGHABLE AND UNINFORMED AS WELL WITH NO PROOF TO THE CONTRARY.

Instead of balance, you are to the Right and CULTURE COMES FROM THE TOP.

That is all fine for you to be that way as it is your personal way of being but for you as the Leader to come down on members is not good practice and probably why most people who are ALTERNATIVE COMMUNITY JUST LIKE YALL ON THE ALTRIGHT

have left.
    Laughable and uninformed it was.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (3rd May 2021), atman (2nd May 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th May 2021), holcaul (2nd May 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), Satori (2nd May 2021), uzn (2nd May 2021), Yoda (2nd May 2021)

12. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Good riddance as to them. I hope you follow suit, along with your other fellow travelers.
    Scorpion Scorpio in effect, your stinger is powerful to those able to be stung by it. That's right, just banish all who disagree with you from your existence.

You sound like the genocidal controllers.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Gracy (2nd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021)

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Laughable and uninformed it was.
    For you and some sycophants it seems, yes. Still a bad leadership example, though, and indicative of problems that will only increase as time passes.

15. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

More to the point of this discussion....Something about nurturing and letting go of useless discussions, especially any that we hold with ourselves.

It sure is a beautiful day today!
    Sincerely, so. I will not mark my focus on a day trying to convince anyone of anything they are so fixed about.....
    ..when I can enjoy a day like this.

Even on a cold and gloomy day, it is never as gloomy as some of the things folks do with each other.

"Laughable and uninformed" it was.

Sycophants? Not many here. I will agree when I agree. I will disagree, usually strongly, when I disagree. I have no hesitation. Sometimes I don't even engage, because it may be pointless when no one is given another viable viewpoint.

I wonder, like others, how someone new on Avalon could be so uninformed about so many subjects?
    There were so many incongruities that it would be a waste of time to point out each one, which makes it laughable.

Exomatrix said it well...

"Spin Doctor" ?
    How spin doctors destroyed our democracy:

So when any public "debate" starts ... they expect you to "correct" all of it ... thus depriving you to speak your focus of attention! ... Hijacking the focus of attention is the name of the game in Mainstream Lamestream Media ... They know there is almost never time left for you to share your research/insights as you are distracted 24/7 to dismantle & correct the endless errors of the Spin Doctors aka "Perception Managers", in my view all by design.

What is worse? People repeating & spreading the spin doctors "talking points" as gospel ... beLIEving the lies & deceptions, the sold narrative, blindly trusting what MSM is spoon-fed them all their life OR the Spin Doctors themselves?

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    May 1st, 2021 "

Bill was also insightful when he took the time to proffer this:

"Here's a critique, as Socrates might have asked the questions.

Trump/GOP staged an insurrection — Did he?
    despite a national certified & audited vote — Was it?
    Biden is definitely not a stage managed puppet — Are you sure?
    and has far more mental acuity than we've seen in the WH in recent years. — He has??
    Biden was articulate, intelligent — Was he?
    Biden is seen as… a genuine leader with compassion — Is he?
    addressing climate change? — You mean the coming global solar minimum?
    Your new president comes across as highly inteligent capable and determined — He does? ('intelligent' is spelled with two ‘L’s. btw.)
    a warrior when he needs to be — You mean attacking Syria?
    If anyone can bring Merica back from the brink I think he will give and do everything to succeed. — Are you quite sure he wasn’t installed to bring America down?"

What some want is for those of us who have read extensively, especially and specifically from in depth threads on this site, along with thousands upon thousands of readings, papers and videos from other sources, and who have dialoged with people of every perspective, have lived as much for others as ourselves-maybe more, have been open and accepting..... to apply those same experiences into accepting abject ignorance and laziness.

I'm not here to back up Bill as much as I am here to remind folks that it should be completely acceptable for him to call a spade a spade. Wow. Bill's human. Who would have guessed?

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (3rd May 2021), Delight (3rd May 2021), Ewan (3rd May 2021), greybeard (3rd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd May 2021), Pam (3rd May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd May 2021)

17. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

So, at what point is Bill allowed to express himself......even as innocuous as saying "laughable and uninformed" is? My disagreement with Bill here would be that it was obviously Highly Uninformed at the least. So Bill exerts a high level of self control and he is criticized for it? My most relevant question would be why would anyone, with what many here would consider delusional writing even be on this site?

The welcomed new member promotes, just as did the former president, things as dangerous as experimental inoculations, never before tested as per over a century of safety protocol, and also promotes completely trashing the world wide standard of proof of viral threat thru Koch's Postulates as a testing method, and that is a good thing?

As for the lie of "climate change" which is the most blatant in your face emotional manipulation of basic human survival instincts, instead of the failed invention of the previous narrative called AGW.....All to divert the attention away from all of the free energy secrets ONLY citizen tax dollars have funded.

Those of us who worked in and got degrees in natural building know that the "climate change" push is all political and not even the reality of the effect of solar forcing and solar cycles upon the climate. Who here if any consider the manipulation of public funding for a political agenda and the profit of a few, that is decidedly a lie and a manipulation of weather data, to be an intelligent path for a nation to go in, when it is clearly stated as Agenda 21 and 2030 'climate goals'. When free energy has been the reality for over 70 years, and 300 mpg carburetors created earlier than that, home heating systems invented from ambient energy before that, and with all of the waste the fake green energy industries have spent, at least this site is open to revealing the truth and not allowing the political posturing to go unchallenged.

The bigger question may be what we should all be like if a troll were to come on the site and completely oppose a majority of the consensus views, views that were developed from a considerably large amount of data, years of personal experience and engaging, insightful dialogue from a wide diversity of personal and professional viewpoints?

For someone spending over a decade with a publicly accessible site, with no other motive than spreading and discovering hidden truths, then to become responsible for such massive disclosures...while herding all of the kittens, dogs, lions, elephants and a fair number of snakes in the grass, I'm very appreciative of Bill's efforts here. And there are some here who know him well enough to know that he doesn't want or need us to give him any slack, most likely from the fact that our connections are loving....

Doesn't he have a Q & A thread that says bring it on? Although I often express gratitude for such depth and unique insights, I would not ever characterize Avalon as Alt. Anything. If the humanity and the sharing isn't enough for anyone and if it doesn't fit, why be here?

Hey, I saw Trump coming, just as I have seen all politicians come and go. I saw him as a prep for the biggest con the controllers have ever pulled. A grand diversion. A ploy. The current pres. is, as has been stated here on this thread, a continuation of a narrative that is more about testing the bounds of what global control can get away with.

These are my friends here, some I consider family, and I had to watch their energies being diverted and in contrast, sometimes put to an awakening, which is what I had found to be a very good thing for the species and the world they occupy. Defining difference when it is not constructive is only destructive and abusive. Who cares but those who have a problem with the difference, unable at the moment to see the larger manipulation of us not getting together.

Joey Bubbles and the Orangutan are useless when it comes to some of the real issues, while simultaneously having an effect on some productive ones, albeit much less and some more than each other.

The last pres. changed the narrative seemingly to a unique degree, yet only to promote division, unhealthy acceptance of the medical cult and always playing nice with those insiders he knows to be corrupt. And the Qish questionable hopium, delivering partial truths, endless promises of justice and deep reform? My dog got gas just hearing me talking about that.......Have you ever been with an animal, who upon hearing human dialogue gives you that "WTF are you talking about" look? He only watches the news for the weather and some cool documentaries, the same as me.

And JB? He's done that for all of his adult life. Talk about racist...he was the major sponsor of the racist crime bill, that deliberately incarcerated minority citizens for profit, instead of investing in minority communities, K to 12 infrastructure and teacher funding, as well as being absent in providing scholarship and pre-college prep. and on and on. All of those white politicians funded their own communities and many of the minority politicians played the same game, giving very little to their own. Reminds me of Nixon aides promising the OG's of the Crips and Bloods in L.A. massive infrastructure and educational funding, only to remain silent after the election.

Equality begins with economic opportunity and the current pres. was only blowing with the wind when he suddenly stopped supporting the ultra-white supremacist Sen. Thurmond and took up issues more centrist. He even supported Thomas for the SCourt when the accusations against him were solid, with nothing but a downside for the accuser, Anita Hill. I see, yet still disagree, as to why many here gravitated towards the former pres., but promoting the present carrier of the political continuum that is based on nothing changing is only a recognition of resigning oneself to going along to get along. There is no time left for that.

Gee, why even talk about this, if not for the amazing presumption on this rare site of a basic level of investigative cognition that each member is expected to come here with or develop over time, and those many of us here taking the time to respond.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (3rd May 2021), Ewan (3rd May 2021), Frankie Pancakes (3rd May 2021), greybeard (3rd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd May 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd May 2021)

19. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

A question was asked about Biden.

I responded, then responded to Bill's comment to another member.

Nothing was said about how wonderful the site is. We love Project Avalon. Big fan here. And, of its creator.

Nothing should be sacrosanct here, nobody should be either. Nobody questions Bill's right to sharing his opinion. He is a Leader though and I don't make up the reality that Leaders are held to a different standard. That's not me, that's the world.
    Last edited by Mark; 3rd May 2021 at 01:24. Reason: grammar

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (3rd May 2021), East Sun (3rd May 2021), Ewan (3rd May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), justntime2learn (10th May 2021), pyrangello (3rd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd May 2021), Wind (3rd May 2021)

21. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Nothing should be sacrosanct anywhere, just like calling diatribes out for what they are should not be sacrosanct here on Avalon.

When that word becomes clearer in context, I'd say yes there are some things in many places that should be sacrosanct. Like, what is the point of such uninformed repetitions of the manipulative media narrative that facilitates the further enslavement of the world, on this site, one of the few formed and valued by it's discussions and discovery. If we even wanted the slightest amount of that mindless, controlling narrative all we would have to do is turn on the msm news.

I don't hold Bill to a different standard than anyone I know.
    Same with my friends to me, and to anyone else I know on this planet.

It is obvious that Bill has held himself to a higher standard already.

We don't know what he has stayed quiet about, just out of his great deal of discipline and respect for divergent opinions. However, asking him to remain quiet about some things so contrary to the scholarship and personal outlook of many here, is unreasonable....

His comment was fine with me. Very understated, in fact.

I find it odd that someone, like the aforementioned new member, with such divergent opinions and a seeming lack of investigation, would even be here.

Instead of going issue by issue and questioning a common view from members here, which is what we do here with each other, that member just railed off one point after another without inviting dialogue. That makes me wonder if he ever went into any depth here in reading the posts and discovering the threads truths or inconsistencies.

That post of his was way out in left field, and like Exomatrix suggested, it seemed like a paste and copy of the msm narrative and not enjoining us here to discuss why our views may be so different than his.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Ewan (3rd May 2021), greybeard (3rd May 2021), Mark (3rd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd May 2021)

23. Link to Post #133
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

So this is like rinse, lather, repeat.

If the plot is so much bigger than any one politician (of which I fully agree btw), and these guys are just placeholders (of which I also agree!), why spend so much time and effort plastering pro Trump and stop the steal stuff all over the forum?

Either it matters, or it doesn't. Which is it?

If it doesn't matter, then Sydney Powell, Lin Wood, Mike Lindell, Rudy Giulliani and the rest of the gang don't matter either. As well as Joe Biden doesn't matter. You should already have moved on to bigger and better things if such is really the case, bigger fish to fry like the power hierarchy behind all these people, but you didn't.

A lot of people say they are beyond politics, yet the posting history does not bear that out when so many posts highly favor one side of the political great divide, and those who support and spread those particular ideas.
    Yes Gracy perhaps you should look at posting history in particular the ones where you supported PCR tests and rubbished me for pointing out the truth that the tests are not fit for purpose.
    The whole Covid thing collapses when it is accepted that the PCR tests just dont prove the virus is live and infectious.
    Im not in denial that there is a flu like virus which has killed roughly the same number as seasonal flu.

I did not have to move on as I continue to post on the Enlightenment and other matters thread and that is my answer to the spiritual war. The people you demean "Sydney Powell, Lin Wood, Mike Lindell, Rudy Giulliani and the rest of the gang" are clear that this is a spiritual war and not about politics which Is why I post their videos.
    There does not seem to be spiritual videos of Biden

I have also posted a lot on what Professionals --Doctors, Lawyers have said.
    I have never voted except once when I was 18. (SNP)
    If American I would not vote
    I post on Quantum Financial System which if it comes into being is a massive step forward a far cry from your statement So this is like rinse, lather, repeat.

Also posted Thrive 2 documentary which is a step forward.

Foster Gamble supports Gesara Nesara and has seen the Chinese Dragon Gold which would be used to support QFS.
    This post may be a shade of subject but it all hangs in together regarding a better future.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 3rd May 2021 at 15:32.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (3rd May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), One (5th May 2021), Pam (3rd May 2021), T Smith (13th May 2021), uzn (3rd May 2021)

25. Link to Post #134
    Australia Avalon Member Spindoctor's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Nothing should be sacrosanct anywhere, just like calling diatribes out for what they are should not be sacrosanct here on Avalon.

When that word becomes clearer in context, I'd say yes there are some things in many places that should be sacrosanct. Like, what is the point of such uninformed repetitions of the manipulative media narrative that facilitates the further enslavement of the world, on this site, one of the few formed and valued by it's discussions and discovery. If we even wanted the slightest amount of that mindless, controlling narrative all we would have to do is turn on the msm news.

Where do you get your genuine news, information, factual research and truthful verifiable opinion from if the MSM are not to be trusted? Do you rely on social media, here or Fox, Conservative media, Alex Jones, Wilcox? How can you write off all media as being controlled in their news, issues and discussion. Some are, some aren't but individual discernment is vital.

I don't hold Bill to a different standard than anyone I know. Same with my friends to me, and to anyone else I know on this planet.
    It is obvious that Bill has held himself to a higher standard already. We don't know what he has stayed quiet about, just out of his great deal of discipline and respect for divergent opinions. However, asking him to remain quiet about some things so contrary to the scholarship and personal outlook of many here, is unreasonable.... His comment was fine with me. Very understated, in fact.

Bill didn't respond with anything other than condescension, how is that holding him to a higher standard when he could simply have replied with relevant informative and factual easily checked comments.

I find it odd that someone, like the aforementioned new member, with such divergent opinions and a seeming lack of investigation, would even be here.
    Instead of going issue by issue and questioning a common view from members here, which is what we do here with each other, that member just railed off one point after another without inviting dialogue. That makes me wonder if he ever went into any depth here in reading the posts and discovering the threads truths or inconsistencies. That post of his was way out in left field, and like Exomatrix suggested, it seemed like a paste and copy of the msm narrative and not enjoining us here to discuss why our views may be so different than his.
    I am asking myself why do I bother. but I never ran away from addressing falsehoods, lies, spin, or propaganda.
    The poster asked for opinions on Biden, I gave one. Others here have also said they give Biden a tick for a huge investment in people and the nation to boost jobs, living standards etc Some oppose him blaming him for every real and imaginary issue when a little bit of checking shows there are a range of factors involved in issues even some impacting them, some well outside Bidens powers to ever control, but he makes an easy target for the lazy, biased and those with an axe to grind.

It is up to you to comment on my input as you see fit.. No one has yet refuted point by point any of the statements I made with anything other than bias, bile, derision, fabrication and evident distaste. Why is it that a differing view from outside your apparently closed shop 'reality' poses a threat to discussion here? If I am out of left field what does that say about your readiness to accept research and experience from outside your sphere?
    Last edited by Spindoctor; 3rd May 2021 at 10:17.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Spindoctor For This Post:

Mark (3rd May 2021)

27. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Smile Re: Biden voters and supporters. How is it going?

Quote Posted by Spindoctor (here)
    I am asking myself why do I bother. but I never ran away from addressing falsehoods, lies, spin, or propaganda.
    The poster asked for opinions on Biden, I gave one. Others here have also said they give Biden a tick for a huge investment in people and the nation to boost jobs, living standards etc Some oppose him blaming him for every real and imaginary issue when a little bit of checking shows there are a range of factors involved in issues even some impacting them, some well outside Bidens powers to ever control, but he makes an easy target for the lazy, biased and those with an axe to grind.

It is up to you to comment on my input as you see fit.. No one has yet refuted point by point any of the statements I made with anything other than bias, bile, derision, fabrication and evident distaste. Why is it that a differing view from outside your apparently closed shop 'reality' poses a threat to discussion here? If I am out of left field what does that say about your readiness to accept research and experience from outside your sphere?
    Considering that a multiplicity of wildly differing viewpoints are expressed on this site every day without incurring any more than a spirited refutation in response you may want to consider your own part in this conversation? Are you genuinely interested in engaging with people who feel a different way to you in an open and honest way, or are you choosing to frame your comments in the way most likely to push people's buttons, troll them and invite an acrimonious response? Perhaps something for you to reflect upon, or not as you see fit and of course, apologies if I'm misreading your intent.

Still waiting for a reasoned, intelligent response to my comments on Biden and the better future prospects for many under his policies. So far I've got overt cynicism, bias and smear, even my nickname apparently triggers some. So here is home grown opinion from an American rather than an outsider looking in. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/01/o...?smid=tw-share
    I am just such an outsider, albeit someone who used to call the US home, but I'll pick up the gauntlet on your previous post, leave it to you and others to assess how much reason and intelligence is on show however!

From the outset Biden moved to call for unity in the face of the stark Dem/GOP divide and for total action by everyone on Covid. How is getting a pandemic under control, vitally needed job creation, trillions in infrastructure spending, affordable healthcare, education, social housing and other boosts to standards of living dismantling the republic?
    I think this argument is a little straw man in its construction. I've not seen many make the argument that fighting the pandemic for instance is tantamount to dismantling the republic, although there's been some bickering over whether Biden is taking credit for Trump's warp speed plan.

I have seen a lot of concern over the 'trillions in infrastructure' spending however and not just from the right. In particular I've seen concern over the redefining of infrastructure to encompass a lot more than the 'roads, rails and utilities' that people traditionally understood the word to mean. If you look at how much of the money is being directed to those and how much to very different destinations, you may understand some of the concerns being raised, not least in the view of the massive deficit in public spending and the implications that may have on the USD and its status as a global reserve currency. Dismantle that and the republic would overnight be a very different economic animal.

The only area where immediate policies have been mentioned as threatening national security would be the changes made on policing the border. There appear to be some very genuine concerns being raised on this, again not simply from the right.

Quote Trump/GOP staged an insurrection despite a national certified & audited vote installed a democratic government.
    I think you have to understand that this is very much contested. Not perhaps in the mainstream media where it seems that any reference to disputed election results has to be followed by the word 'baseless claims', but where debate on this is allowed on social media or elsewhere its clear that many people continue to have major concerns about the election result itself, the auditing and the certification. You would also have to justify the statement 'staged an insurrection' perhaps by quoting Trump's statements to the crowd or explaining the decisions on security policy at the Capitol and who made those calls?

Quote Biden is definitely not a stage managed puppet and has far more mental acuity than we've seen in the WH in recent years.
    Again, perhaps beyond the scope of this this thread, but this again is in contention. You have no problem dismissing the claims others make, so understand this cuts both ways and your own unsupported claims may receive the same fate. Such is online discourse.

Quote Where is your proof Biden is not in charge?
    I don't have anything definitive, nothing that would stand in a court of law, there are some very odd things which I could point to, but do you really want that? If you're open minded about it and are willing to explore it further let me know and I'll point you to some of the things which suggest all is not as it would seem on the surface. It's a trip down the rabbit hole however and I don't get the feeling that you have an open mind on this question.

Quote The guy is in the chair, the buck stops with him and as the world has seen in his first 100 days he is very hands on.. Where is your evidence of biden's mental deterioration or are you just repeating fox/GOP BS and smears? I watched the debate, Biden was articulate, intelligent and knew his facts unlike the shouty idiot. Worldwide Biden is seen as a breath of fresh air, a genuine leader with compassion who has quickly made other nations pull up their socks when it comes to addressing climate change, implementing renewables and other beneficial policies. He already is going to tackle that big no no, going after the trillions hidden by billionaire corporations in tax havens
    The response to the debates seemed to mostly track down party lines. You rated Biden's performance but, Trump followers believed their guy did better and they also raised concerns about the partiality of the debate moderators.
    Quote People who voted for Biden were tired of serial liars and self enriching carpetbaggers on both sides of the house who only spoke on the orders of their backers to gut your environmental, wages, health, education, consumer protection policies and safeguards. Your new president comes across as highly inteligent capable and determined, very politically savvy to survive this long, and a warrior when he needs to be. He faces a raft of systemic issues from racism, poverty, starvation wages, extortionate healthcare in a system relying on economic slavery/cop brutality and vote gerrymandering to keep people poor and powerless. If anyone can bring Merica back from the brink I think he will give and do everything to succeed. Americas current positive future direction, economy, society and individual welfare at this stage is lookingf vastly better than a year ago.
    From the above I'd agree on the shared distaste for carpetbaggers and beltway insiders, but think an 47 year DC politician is an unlikely choice to set a new course. I don't think Joe's performance during the campaign or in the very rare public moments since election has been impressive, there's been a series of high profile mistakes made in speeches which do not give me the same impression of Biden's competence.

I'll close by saying I hope that you are right in your assessment and that things improve for the citizens of the US and the wider world which will be a safer and more predictable environment with a stable US govt.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

atman (3rd May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), Mark (3rd May 2021), mountain_jim (7th May 2021), raregem (3rd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I can't help but feel as though we are witnessing an attempt at a "woke" cancel culture take down. Someone expresses a bunch of opinions and the comment is made that these statements are" laughable and uninformed". The statement is not a personal insult, it is merely a personal observation, a personal opinion.

The recipient of the comment had several options. He could research his information and back up his statements with facts. If he does have valid facts than many of us will have learned something and Spin doctor will be a more mature researcher for his efforts. If he is unable to back up his statements ( this has happened to me more than once) he could begin to examine his belief systems and possibly look into his trust of those that claim to present facts. Anothert option is he could simply abandon coming to this forum. Then there is a more titilating option that he could become a victim. The victim doesn't need facts, they need those that enjoy the role of righteous defender, those that will come to his backing in a state of righteous indignation. Later they can take comfort in the goodness of their actions.(I know this from personal experience) We can magnify his victim hood if we add some new rules. The owner of a forum must he held to higher standards. Now we have a victim with special circumstances. And Bill is held to these higher standards because..because that's the way the world is.

What's next..he can't be kicked out because it is his forum? Maybe tar and feathering. Maybe sharing this on Victigram, or is it Instagram so other righteous viewers can be enraged? I don't know, you tell me.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Delight (3rd May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), Mark (3rd May 2021), raregem (3rd May 2021), samildamach (3rd May 2021)

31. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

In summary, I think the answer to the question you were really asking Doug, is "NO".

And even when people who don't want poisons injected into their bodies get rounded up into rail carts, it will still probably be "NO" sadly.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to One For This Post:

Hym (3rd May 2021)

33. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

The response Spindoctor made earlier to this post almost leaves me speechless. I dont know how anyone could see something so differently. It really makes me feel powerless to make any sense out of anything anymore. It actually reminds me of Pro wrestling when you know its fake but they carry on as if its real. Just say its real long enough and it will stick.

so ok, example/ Biden reversed the building of the wall and trumps border policies. and now we are in a crisis at the border. thousands of illegals, and children crossing over.
    And Biden says its not his fault ? Its the other countries like Guatamala, Mexico and so on that are causing it ?
    Well hellooooo ??? W T F? Hasnt it been that way forever? Thats why all countries have borders in the first place.
    Thats why you need to apply for citizenship not only here, but everywhere. Apply that is!

someone, please help me with this logic ?

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

atman (3rd May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (3rd May 2021), Gracy (3rd May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd May 2021), mountain_jim (7th May 2021), raregem (3rd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #139
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

This is a classic example of where both Trump, Biden, and every other US politician wildly loses the plot.

Why are things so effed up in places like Mexico, and Guatemala, in the first place? Only by beginning trouble shooting the problem with that question, will we ever actually be on our way to actually solving the problem.

End the drug war, that’s a death blow to the cartels.

Get the CIA out of places like Guatemala, let them govern things as they see fit without bloody coups and such, and see how many people keep surging the borders to get out.

But we don’t want to solve these problems, it’s useful to not let anyone else in “our back yard” get too strong or prosperous.

36. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

THANK YOU GRACIE MAY! Agreed!

And this becomes an entire new discussion, one that will simply not be solved .

Why should there be borders at all? But there will not be an easy answer .

Why lock your doors? Why not leave the keys in your car? Why protect anything you have or own?

the large to the small, the macro to micro, all reflect the answer

~
    Let me add to my reply above. Gracie said something I agree with ,but this will tail off into an off topic discussion.

We do have borders. We do have a crisis. We do have a 2nd amendment. We do have guns. We do have drug cartels. We do have a population hungry for drugs who will buy them and keep the cartels in business .We are in debate over our environment and so on. These are realities not going away with any president.

To say if this and if that, doesn't really apply here to this topic.

Trump built a wall and had a position on protecting our sovereignty.

Biden undid all Trump did and we have a crisis. He didnt do it for the benifit of this country or for the benifit of the people flooding in.
    He did it because thats what the dems want. They want voters and to keep people on the government dole as insurance.
    They want power, just like the Republicans do. its a matter of which of both bad systems do you want?

My feeling on our borders has nothing to do with race. 100% nothing.

We either have a border, a policy, and a route to becoming a legal citizen or we don't.

And letting these people flood in against the law is an injustice to anyone who has waited on line to do so the legal way.
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 3rd May 2021 at 20:18.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (4th May 2021), greybeard (4th May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), justntime2learn (10th May 2021), Mark (3rd May 2021), Tam (5th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 1 7 17 38 LastLast