+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 64 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

1. Link to Post #181
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... Thought Crimes Lead to ARREST! Chris Sky Jailed Twice in Two Days, Globalist Crackdown 12:58

Stew Peters Show
    Published August 27, 2021

Rumble — Canadian Patriot and author of "Just Say No", Chris Sky, joins Stew Peters to reveal the details behind two suspicious arrests in just two days.

The outspoken freedom fighter has been targeted by the global cabal and their enforcement arm gestapo, and is currently out on six separate bails after two arrests in just 48 hours.

I've been following Chris Sky since the beginning of the plandemic and give him a full thumbs up!
    I like him because he's smart, brave, is doing the right thing, leads by example and doesn't back down.

The world needs thousands more Chris Skys!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (28th August 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Delight (28th August 2021), Gwin Ru (28th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #182
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

So I saw in the Canadian MSM earlier today that Doug Ford (Ontario) has caved in regarding Vax passports ... apparently it will be pretty much everything except for 'essential' services for unvaxxed folk.

Apparently Trudeau was in Mississauga and 'cracking down' on Ford in his speeches about not doing enough to get Canadians vaccinated. The low-life satanic weasel thinks he can win an election using mandatory vaccines and passports as a winning strategy - apparently 'its what the majority of Canadians want' ... really? I don't recall being asked to vote in a poll .... nor do any of my friends.

A close friend of mine who works in my town said that her employer called a meeting to discuss mandatory double-jabs (despite most of the staff working from home most of the time). My friend says the woman in human resources is nice to her and promises to cover her back ...

My doctor has emailed to say no exemptions from the Vax. Well ... I won't be seeing her again - not that I did anyway .... I rely on nutrition.

So much for prayers, raising vibrations, waiting for the White Hats, Trump's return, Nesara Gesara, 'Trudeau is in Gitmo and its a clone to wake people up' ... on-and-on ad finitum ... the global tyranny and aggressive roll out is happening quicker than even the dark side could have dreamt of in their wildest fantasy. Every day their winning streak is in our faces and STILL, it's all talk from those that get 'intel' and nothing to show - just 'trust the plan' 'buckle up' 'its going to be Biblical.' All the talk about how the White hats can't really say whats going on because the dark side will read it and find out, yet in the same breath we are told of what's happening behind the scenes!!! I think a lot of the Truth community are now targeted or have suffered a psychic attack.

And the Truth community says this 'is the White hats to accelerate the insanity to get folk to wake up!!!'

The 'good guys' have shown nothing. And all this talk about the White hats will deliver when 'enough people have woken up' - well, its got to a global stage where it's becoming mandatory boosters for seniors and mandatory (without parental consent) for children. This is a line that should not be crossed. When they come for the children the war is not 'won.' When they come for the children it is not 'pantomime' or 'theatre to wake people up' it is not 'a wonderful and exciting time to be alive when you're in the 5th dimension.'

And all the talk about the truth being revealed tomorrow, next week, Christmas and now next year and this 'wonderful world we'll get back', won't be so wonderful with millions of vaccinated folk terrified to learn they may have been poisoned. It could be one traumatized world into another.

I must admit even I (back in the earlier days of this 'virus weirdness' bought into the 'Trust the Plan' scenario ... I think millions of us did) and now look where believing that ludicrous hopium has got us.

I have so much admiration and respect for the French population but is it having any effect?

And on a side note here - how many of you are unvaxxed married to double-vaxxed, narrative believing partners? It's tricky isn't it? How do we navigate our marriages not being able to even have a beer or a meal, let alone a holiday together or even the cinema? Are we faced with a situation of getting vaxxed to keep our relationships?

I'm not just sad and angry because of Ontario where I live ... I'm sad and angry for everyone in every country world wide. For every child, senior, family, friendship and marriage. For every person's anxiety about getting fired from their job.

I really believed in putting in the spiritual work ... but now I'm concerned that humanity's divinity has been hijacked to feed the satanic entities. How do we counter this?

The reality is that there's still not enough people taking to the streets to 'frighten' the State. What can we do? Is raising our vibration and meditation enough? Are rallies and protests enough?

I'm sorry for being on a downer. I'm sorry if I've upset people - I really am. But I think many of us here have thoughts about this stuff ...

Thank you for your time and patience reading this. I really appreciate and I'm grateful to you. It makes me feel better with you guys in the world - there's light in all this darkness.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Alecs (31st August 2021), Ankle Biter (28th August 2021), atman (4th September 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (29th August 2021), chrifri (29th August 2021), DaveToo (28th August 2021), Delight (28th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Gwin Ru (28th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (28th August 2021), Peace in Oz (28th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,226 times in 32,909 posts

From Natural News, yesterday:
    Why did Canada, population 37 million, just order 293 million covid vaccine doses?

In a strange turn of events, the Canadian government just placed an order for 293 million additional doses of Wuhan coronavirus vaccine, despite the entire country having a population of just 37 million people. What is Justin Trudeau up to, you might be asking? Good question. We would like to know the same as it appears that he is gearing up to inject every Canadian citizen and resident with at least eight additional “booster” shots.

According to reports, Moderna, one of the two manufacturers of messenger RNA (mRNA) injections, has signed a contract with Canada to supply 20 million doses of its experimental jab annually for the years 2022, 2023 and 2024. This amounts to 60 million doses over the next several years with the option to throw in an additional 15 million doses if needed.

“Not a bad deal for your first product ever to market – and a drug that’s still in clinical trials to boot,” writes Celeste McGovern, reporter for LifeSite News, linking to the clinical trials website with more details. “Especially since Moderna has some problems with the safety of its novel platform mRNA vaccine.”

A mere three months after its initial launch, the Moderna injection has received more than 300,000 reports of side effects, many of them serious. This figure is far higher than what has been officially reported to the government in accordance with the law.

All in all, Canada will have eventually received 105 million doses of Moderna’s Chinese Virus injection by 2024, suggesting that covid booster shots will become a seasonal thing much like annual flu shots.

(article continues)

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (31st August 2021), atman (4th September 2021), Bassplayer1 (29th August 2021), DaveToo (29th August 2021), DeDukshyn (29th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (29th August 2021), Eva2 (29th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Gwin Ru (29th August 2021), leavesoftrees (30th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), muxfolder (29th August 2021), Yoda (29th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #184
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Why did Canada, population 37 million, just order 293 million covid vaccine doses?

In a strange turn of events, the Canadian government just placed an order for 293 million additional doses of Wuhan coronavirus vaccine, despite the entire country having a population of just 37 million people. What is Justin Trudeau up to, you might be asking? Good question. We would like to know the same as it appears that he is gearing up to inject every Canadian citizen and resident with at least eight additional “booster” shots.

According to reports, Moderna, one of the two manufacturers of messenger RNA (mRNA) injections, has signed a contract with Canada to supply 20 million doses of its experimental jab annually for the years 2022, 2023 and 2024. This amounts to 60 million doses over the next several years with the option to throw in an additional 15 million doses if needed.

“Not a bad deal for your first product ever to market – and a drug that’s still in clinical trials to boot,” writes Celeste McGovern, reporter for LifeSite News, linking to the clinical trials website with more details. “Especially since Moderna has some problems with the safety of its novel platform mRNA vaccine.”

A mere three months after its initial launch, the Moderna injection has received more than 300,000 reports of side effects, many of them serious. This figure is far higher than what has been officially reported to the government in accordance with the law.

All in all, Canada will have eventually received 105 million doses of Moderna’s Chinese Virus injection by 2024, suggesting that covid booster shots will become a seasonal thing much like annual flu shots.

(article continues)
    293 million divided by 37 = 7,9. That'd be at least 5 boosters assuming large chunk of Canadians have already taken 2 jabs.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Alecs (31st August 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), DeDukshyn (29th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Gwin Ru (30th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

(article continues)
    I tried to find an alternate source for this info, but all sources are just copies of the original on LifeSite News.
    But I did find something on the government of Canada website that corroborates this ...

"The Government of Canada has committed over $9 billion to procure vaccines and therapeutics and to provide international support. PHAC is responsible for managing this funding as the client department. A majority of that amount has been allocated for the up to 409 million doses of vaccines and vaccine candidates secured for everyone in Canada." -- https://www.canada.ca/en/public-serv...s-covid19.html
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Alan (29th August 2021), Alecs (31st August 2021), atman (4th September 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Gwin Ru (30th August 2021), muxfolder (29th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #186
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I make it a habit of fact-checking sensational sounding articles, especially before
    passing them on to others.

The title is quite misleading (as is often the case with news media these days).

First of all Canada did not "just order" 293 million covid vaccines.
    Some of these orders were placed in 2020 and some started to arrive in late Dec. 2020.

Second of all naturalnews.com's 293 million tally (which consists of Moderna + Pfizer vaccines) includes options to purchase. These options make up more than half of the 293 million total !!!

Having said that, these vax orders are unconscionable and fall into the bottomless pit
    of "Covid-19 procurements".

The plandemic has many tentacles, players and motives.
    Early on governments saw that they could reap windfalls from it.
    Who pays for these vax purchases ultimately?
    How many $millions end up lining the pockets of the government players?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), DeDukshyn (29th August 2021), gini (4th September 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Gwin Ru (29th August 2021), muxfolder (29th August 2021), wondering (29th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #187
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    I make it a habit of fact-checking sensational sounding articles, especially before

The title is quite misleading (as is often the case with news media these days).

Some of these orders were placed in 2020 and some started to arrive in late Dec. 2020.

Second of all naturalnews.com's 293 million tally (which consists of Moderna + Pfizer vaccines) includes options to purchase. These options make up more than half of the 293 million total !!!

Having said that, these vax orders are unconscionable and fall into the bottomless pit

The concept that the government has allocated enough of our tax money to buy 409 million doses for "everyone in Canada" (as the government website states) is what concerns me ... like Justin Trudeau has a crystal ball and knows that a vaccine, that was initially supposed to be a single dose, will need over ten COVID injections? Or was it the plan all along to ensure 10 injections per person? What sort of thinking and "guessing" the future/planning is going on here?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

atman (4th September 2021), Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), DaveToo (29th August 2021), gini (4th September 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Gwin Ru (29th August 2021), muxfolder (29th August 2021), wondering (29th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #188
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

The concept that the government has allocated enough of our tax money to buy 409 million doses for "everyone in Canada" (as the government website states) is what concerns me ... like Justin Trudeau has a crystal ball and knows that a vaccine, that was initially supposed to be a single dose, will need over ten COVID injections? Or was it the plan all along to ensure 10 injections per person? What sort of thinking and "guessing" the future/planning is going on here?
    Right and talking about crystal balls.
    Remember Trudeau in April 2020, what he said about a vaccine ?

Canada unlikely to return to normal until there is a COVID-19 vaccine Apr 9, 2020 2:53 PM EDT

TORONTO (AP) — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Thursday Canadians will need to stay at home and practice physical distancing for months as the first wave of COVID-19 cases in the country won’t end until the summer and Canada won’t return to normal until there is a vaccine — which could take a year and a half.

“This is the new normal, until a vaccine is developed,” Trudeau said.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...vid-19-vaccine

How the hell did he know that???

Right from the get go he was in on it, taking all talking points from the CDC and WHO.
    With the timeline for a typical vaccine rollout taking 5-10 years, how the hell did he know there would be a vaccine in 1-1.5 years?
    And how could he say at that point in time that things wouldn't get back to normal until there was a vaccine?

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

atman (4th September 2021), Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), DeDukshyn (29th August 2021), Eva2 (31st August 2021), Ewan (1st September 2021), gini (4th September 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Gwin Ru (29th August 2021), muxfolder (29th August 2021), wondering (29th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #189
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,758 times in 4,373 posts

... Canadian Protesters ARRESTED by Trudeau's Gestapo, Citizens Reach Boiling Point 11:37

Stew Peters Show

Rumble — VIDEO: Woman wrangled by cops for peacefully protesting at Trudeau speech!

Canadians have reached a boiling point, and protesters have begun making themselves heard at Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's speaking events across the country.

Lockdowns, mask mandates and vaccine passports are strongly opposed by the Patriots of Canada, and the crackdown is heating up.

Chris Sky is the author of the book "Just Say No", and he joins Stew Peters to discuss what's next for Canada.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

atman (4th September 2021), avid (30th August 2021), Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), DaveToo (30th August 2021), Eva2 (31st August 2021), gini (4th September 2021), Matthew (5th September 2021), wondering (30th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,784 times in 2,557 posts

Quarantine isolation camps around Vanderhoof, B.C. in the middle of nowhere, complete with electric fencing:
    https://www.facebook.com/590519433/v...9031647920641/

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st September 2021), gini (4th September 2021), Gwin Ru (31st August 2021), jimbobule (31st August 2021)

21. Link to Post #191
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,658 times in 5,522 posts

As this is totally relevant to Canada: Court File No. VLC-S-S-217586

Action4Canada lawsuit filed August 17th (This doesn't appear to have been posted up yet.)

(b)The activities of Action4Canada are in direct response to government
    legislation that undermines Canada’s Constitution, the Charter, and
    Canadian democratic values

At 391 pages in length it is way too large to embed here but I've downloaded it and will pop it into the library at some point this week.

Source: Constitutional Rights Centre - Canada
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

atman (4th September 2021), avid (2nd September 2021), Bill Ryan (1st September 2021), Eva2 (1st September 2021), Ewan (1st September 2021), gini (4th September 2021), Gwin Ru (1st September 2021), mountain_jim (1st September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

I was going to put this in the Australian thread but decided to put here as this is already taking place in Australia which seems to be testing ground for a lot of "new" outrageous legislation. Canada could be one of the 5 countries where this will soon be a reality as well.
    'The litmus year of the Five Eyes countries. Canada is included....The Australian government has been moving towards a surveillance state for some years already. Now they are putting the nail in the coffin with an unprecedented surveillance bill that allows the police to hack your device, collect or delete your data, and take over your social media accounts; without sufficient safeguards to prevent abuse of these new powers.
    This month the Australian government has passed a sweeping surveillance bill, worse than any similar legislation in any other five eye country.
    The Surveillance Legislation Amendment (Identify and Disrupt) Bill 2020 gives the Australian Federal Police (AFP) and the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) three new powers for dealing with online crime:
    Data disruption warrant: gives the police the ability to "disrupt data" by modifying, copying, adding, or deleting it.
    Network activity warrant: allows the police to collect intelligence from devices or networks that are used, or likely to be used, by those subject to the warrant
    Account takeover warrant: allows the police to take control of an online account (e.g. social media) for the purposes of gathering information for an investigation.
    The two Australian law enforcement bodies AFP and ACIC will soon have the power to modify, add, copy, or delete your data should you become a suspect in the investigation of a serious crime.
    What makes this legislation even worse is that there is no judicial oversight. A data disruption or network activity warrant could be issued by a member of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, a judge's warrant is not needed.
    Australian companies obliged to comply
    When presented with such warrant from the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, Australian companies, system administrators etc. must comply, and actively help the police to modify, add, copy, or delete the data of a person under investigation. Refusing to comply could have one end up in jail for up to ten years, according to the new bill.
    Required hacking activities could include: altering, copying and deleting data; intercepting and modifying communications; surveilling networks; and changing account credentials.
    Justification of the bill
    Politicians justify the need for the bill by stating that it is intended to fight child exploitation (CSAM) and terrorism. However, the bill itself enables law enforcement to investigate any "serious Commonwealth offence" or "serious State offence that has a federal aspect".
    In fact, this wording enables the police to investigate any offence which is punishable by imprisonment of at least three years, including terrorism, sharing child abuse material, violence, acts of piracy, bankruptcy and company violations, and tax evasion.
    Criticism of the surveillance bill
    The Australian surveillance bill was heavily criticized by Senator Lidia Thorpe, the Greens spokesperson for Justice:
    "The Richardson review concluded that this bill enables the AFP and ACIC to be ‘judge, jury and executioner.’ That’s not how we deliver justice in this country. The bill does not identify or explain why these powers are necessary and our allies in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and New Zealand do not grant law enforcement these rights."
    "In effect, this Bill would allow spy agencies to modify, copy, or delete your data with a data disruption warrant; collect intelligence on your online activities with a network activity warrant; also they can take over your social media and other online accounts and profiles with an account takeover warrant."
    End of Human Rights
    The new Australian surveillance bill signals the end of respect for Human Rights in Australia.
    For lawyer Angus Murray, Chair of Electronic Frontiers Australia’s Policy Team, the hacking powers pose a serious risk to our civil liberties.
    "This is now a regime in Australia where we have conferred power on law enforcement agencies to hack Australians’, and potentially overseas persons’, computers and to take over accounts and modify and delete data on those accounts," he told Information Age.
    "Australia doesn’t have constitutionally enshrined rights to political speech and other human rights, but if we’re going to give law enforcement these powers, that should be checked and balanced against a human rights instrument at Federal level."
    Murray warns that there could come a point where this power is used against society. In theory, at least, the police could put something like child exploitation images onto your computer. While something like this is not the intention of the bill, there are also no significant safeguards against it.
    Surveillance is power
    Having the ability to secretly hack into people’s computers, take over their social media channels, and spy on them fundamentally undermines our right to privacy.
    Surveillance is power, and that is a threat to our free and open societies.
    In Germany, we know from recent history how devastating a surveillance state is.
    Together we must fight for privacy!
    Click for original article Australia: Unprecedented surveillance bill rushed through parliament in 24 hours. Australian police can now hack your device, collect or delete your data, take over your social media accounts - all without a judge's warrant.'

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), Ewan (5th September 2021), fifi (14th September 2021), gini (4th September 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), Patient (2nd September 2021), Peace in Oz (4th September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), DaveToo (7th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2021), Ewan (5th September 2021), Gwin Ru (4th September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #194
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Imagine a Federal candidate being arrested and thrown in jail for inciting an outside gathering during an election cycle?

Insane times.

He seems to be the only candidate advocating no lock downs, no mandatory clot shots.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), DaveToo (7th September 2021), Eva2 (4th September 2021), Ewan (5th September 2021), fifi (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (4th September 2021), Peace in Oz (4th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

'UPDATE: The Federal Court will hear our request for an emergency injunction overturning Trudeau’s ban on Rebel News reporters.

'The hearing will proceed today at 2 p.m. ET, 12 noon MT.

Any member of the public can watch the proceedings via the court’s Zoom channel. Register here.

Trudeau is sending SEVEN lawyers to stop us. This truly is a David v. Goliath moment. Please help us crowdfund our legal costs on this page.'
    Trudeau’s hand-picked debate commission banned Rebel News from being at the leaders debate (again!), but our lawyers worked non-stop and we’re ready — and tomorrow the court will hear the case!

Please take a moment to read our lawsuit materials — they’re all here:

Our 17-page application to the court

Our 19-page notice of a constitutional challenge

Ezra's 460-page affidavit

Our 25-page memorandum of fact and law

You can also read the government's materials here:

Compendium of the Respondent'

https://www.rebelnews.com/tags/leade...ource=therebel

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (7th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), DaveToo (7th September 2021), fifi (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), mountain_jim (7th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

I'm noticing that bogus "charts" are circulating showing the Liberals with a very strong lead and I read someone in Ontario commenting that "they" are already moving the military into Ontario (spots) supposedly in preparation for a big fallout after the (rigged) election? I've also heard that the PPC party is being banned from attending the election debates - I don't get how they can ban an election candidate from participating in the debates but then that's our new "reality". I've seen "charts" showing Bernier with 4% of votes (think they may have forgotten the 6 after that 4). I'm not sure what's what here but I'm not surprised at how this is all playing out.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), DaveToo (7th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Peace in Oz (8th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #197
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

I guess we have to wake up to the fact that 'news' is just the mouthpiece for official propaganda and that elections are rigged just as easily as opinions are censored on social media sites.

Did you notice that the Liberal emblem now includes not only the red 'L' but also an over-arching blue 'C'? The 'Liberal' party is now openly admitting they're the 'uni-party'. I guess that's why, O'Toole is it?..., has no platform to speak of that differentiates the Conservatives from the ruling Liberals. I think they've made some sort of secret deal.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), Eva2 (8th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Gwin Ru (8th September 2021), Peace in Oz (8th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #198
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    I'm noticing that bogus "charts" are circulating showing the Liberals with a very strong lead and I read someone in Ontario commenting that "they" are already moving the military into Ontario (spots) supposedly in preparation for a big fallout after the (rigged) election? I've also heard that the PPC party is being banned from attending the election debates - I don't get how they can ban an election candidate from participating in the debates but then that's our new "reality". I've seen "charts" showing Bernier with 4% of votes (think they may have forgotten the 6 after that 4). I'm not sure what's what here but I'm not surprised at how this is all playing out.
    When you own the MSM you can make them say whatever you want.
    Tell them that the Liberals have a commanding lead and they will get the message out for you, dutifully.

Do you know how many millions of dollars have been siphoned off in the name of the pandemic the past 1.5 years in Canada?
    I discovered this a number of months ago when I learned of Canada's National Security Exception that allows the government to hide any Covid contract from the public (who it is going to and the amount).

You award a contract to company 'x' for $40 million, without any competition, and you keep $2-3 million for you and your cronies.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2021), Eva2 (8th September 2021), fifi (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (8th September 2021), mountain_jim (8th September 2021), Peace in Oz (8th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Calgary Freedom Central
    'Calgary firefighters, EMS and police standing for one hour in silence today at City Hall in solidarity against government mandates. More first responder demonstrations are in the works and will be announced soon.'
    https://fb.watch/7UY5r_w1sB/

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), DaveToo (9th September 2021), DeDukshyn (8th September 2021), fifi (14th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Gwin Ru (8th September 2021), Peace in Oz (11th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #200
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,758 times in 4,373 posts

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th September 2021), avid (10th September 2021), Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), Eva2 (11th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Peace in Oz (11th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 64 LastLast