+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 64 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

1. Link to Post #321
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Typical opinion piece from cbc.

Full of the official narrative, and the vilification of the unvaxed.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/opin...dorf-1.6260996
    the "Communist Broadcast Corp"

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th November 2021), Bill Ryan (25th November 2021), Ewan (25th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), gord (25th November 2021), Gwin Ru (26th November 2021), Harmony (26th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Someone had posted this today - truly awful!

'Unbelievable. Just saw monster Tamm on the news, suggesting they will have in the new year the shots for 6 month old to 5 yr olds.'

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th November 2021), Bill Ryan (26th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), gord (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (26th November 2021), Harmony (26th November 2021), truthseek (29th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #323
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Typical opinion piece from cbc.

Full of the official narrative, and the vilification of the unvaxed.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/opin...dorf-1.6260996
    And how is this still a pandemic? 

It appears to me that as long as people have colds and flu bugs, we will be living within this pandemic. People have accepted the mask to such an extent that I bet there are people who go to bed and do not even take them off to sleep.

I went out today with my son. Every screen in every coffee shop had the news channel on which constantly displayed covid numbers, covid covid covid. I was rejected from entering many stores downtown because I did not have a mask. My son was upset because he wanted to do some shopping with me, but he understood and we talked about it. I could tell he just wanted to put on a mask and just deal with it, but I am not the person that is going to do that. Too many people have just accepted things and think, "oh eventually it will be over."

They said that they were going to open things up more in Canada at the beginning of December, but now that carrot has been moved out to March as we knew it would.

They have given kids the jab and now more are sic and schools are closing and on we go. Earlier (1 or 2 months ago?) I received a message saying that Canada was going to close travel between provinces on December 22nd. That is only a few weeks away now so we will see what happens.

When was the last time someone told you that they had a cold? Come to think of it, has anyone seen any adds for cold and flu medication? Cough syrup? I don't watch much TV, but I am going to tomorrow to see if they are any commercials that you would typically see at this time of year for colds and flu medication. What about tissue paper for blowing your nose?

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (26th November 2021), Ankle Biter (26th November 2021), Bill Ryan (26th November 2021), DaveToo (26th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th November 2021), Eva2 (26th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (26th November 2021), Harmony (26th November 2021), Peace in Oz (26th November 2021), truthseek (29th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #324
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseek (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    An interesting screenshot from what appears to be a legitimate source concerning the scope of information being harvested from peoples' personal details:

Photo, larger view, here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FE2zpLdX...jpg&name=large
    Interesting, and disturbing if true. We're certainly heading that way.

But, as far as I know, in Canada you still need to give consent for any organization to do a credit check to reveal your financial information. I doubt that health canada is as efficiently set up to maintain records for each individual such as shown in the twitter feed. This may well become the reality in the not too distant future however.

I do know, from friends who received the V in Nova Scotia that they had to sign some kind of form (indemnity waiver perhaps) and they were NOT given a copy for their records.

Michael
    Have you been rejected entry from anywhere asking you for your vaccine passport yet?

I have been stopped at a store front, asked my name, which I didn't give, then my phone number, which I denied them and then they said they would give me a mask to wear and I said "That's it, we'll go somewhere else."

I walked by the museum and stopped by to see if it was open. I was surprised that it was but they would not let me in without a vaccine pass. I said, "Ah, there are doing that here now." She replied, "Oh that has been in place for a very long time."

Really? A very long time? People have forgotten what freedoms we have lost and too easily accept it.

It is bizarre - it really is like the invasion of the body snatchers. I have friends, as I am sure many of you do as well who have gone and gotten the jab when you thought for sure that they would never do such a thing.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (26th November 2021), Bill Ryan (26th November 2021), DaveToo (26th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th November 2021), Eva2 (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (26th November 2021), Harmony (26th November 2021), truthseek (29th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #325
    Thanks

https://tnc.news/2021/11/25/theresa-...ttvLc9JH6K1t5E

'Theresa Tam says government will vaccinate babies and toddlers against COVID-19 next year

Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer Dr. Theresa Tam has said that the government could start vaccinating babies against COVID-19 early next year.

Tam made the comments while speaking to CBC Radio-Canada.

“Children do have a robust immune system and I expect that they will mount a good immune response to the vaccine as well,” said Dr. Tam.

“And for their parents as well, it’s sort of offering them some further hope.”

Pfizer-BioNTech is currently running clinical trials for those aged six months to just under five years.

Dr. Tam said she anticipates seeing results from the clinical trials for those aged two to five first. Dr. Tam is hoping to see some trial data toward the end of this year.

“Which means for the youngest age group, the most likely timeline is optimistically at the beginning of next year,” she said.

The move comes at a time when the federal government prepares to vaccinate children across Canada between the ages of five to 11.

Recent Health Canada data shows that six kids under the age of 15 have died from COVID-19. Additionally, children only made up 2% of those hospitalized for COVID-19 infections.

Dr. Tam has stated that it would be “quite difficult” to convince Canadian parents to vaccinate their kids.

“There are parts of the country that are still under-vaccinated,” she said.

“We do know parents who are unvaccinated. It’s probably going to be quite difficult to convince them their kids need to be vaccinated.”

In Ontario, as vaccines are being rolled out for youth, NDP Leader Andrea Horwath recently stated that she believes that kids from the five to 11 age group should also be subject to vaccine passports.

“I believe so, absolutely,” said Horwath prior to saying that it’s up to public health officials to decide. '

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2021), DaveToo (26th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th November 2021), gord (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (26th November 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), Patient (27th November 2021), truthseek (29th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #326
    Thanks

Last edited by lilac; 26th November 2021 at 18:11. Reason: blank

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th November 2021), Bill Ryan (26th November 2021), DeDukshyn (27th November 2021), Eva2 (26th November 2021), fifi (26th November 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), wondering (8th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #327
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Bird **** on the camera lens?

More seriously though, I'd guess a spider's egg sack on the camera. The movement being the wind blowing on it. Whatever it is it is small and directly on the camera.

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 26th November 2021 at 21:13.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th November 2021), Bill Ryan (26th November 2021), DaveToo (26th November 2021), gord (26th November 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), Nasu (1st December 2021), wondering (8th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #328
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    https://tnc.news/2021/11/25/theresa-...ttvLc9JH6K1t5E

'Theresa Tam says government will vaccinate babies and toddlers against COVID-19 next year

Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer Dr. Theresa Tam has said that the government could start vaccinating babies against COVID-19 early next year.

Tam made the comments while speaking to CBC Radio-Canada.

Oh that's great news!
    After that it will be from birth to six months.
    And after that, they will start to vaccinate fetuses.
    It's never too early!
    Ka-ching, ka-ching!

Quote “Children do have a robust immune system and I expect that they will mount a good immune response to the vaccine as well,” said Dr. Tam.
    Now that has to be the most bizarre statement a medical officer of health could possibly make!
    First she admits that children already have a natural robust immune system. Good for you Dr. Tam.

Then she says their immune system will "mount a good immune response" (ie. fight) the vaccine as well.
    Well Dr. Tam, perhaps it might be a better idea to not vaccinate these children so they wouldn't have to mount an immune response to them??? Duh!!!!!!

Quote “And for their parents as well, it’s sort of offering them some further hope.”
    Giving young children an injection they don't need is giving the parents further hope?
    Hope for what? That their children suffer an adverse reaction?
    That they "mount a good immune response" to the jab?

Quote Dr. Tam has stated that it would be “quite difficult” to convince Canadian parents to vaccinate their kids.
    Gee I wonder why Dr. Tam? Do you have any idea why that could be so?

Quote “There are parts of the country that are still under-vaccinated,” she said.
    Oh really? What exactly do you mean by "under-vaccinated"? Less than 99%?

QuoteWe do know parents who are unvaccinated. It’s probably going to be quite difficult to convince them their kids need to be vaccinated.”
    You're kidding! You actually know some parents who are unvaccinated?
    You really reckon it will be difficult to convince them to jab their kids?
    Well shiver me timbers!

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Alecs (1st December 2021), Ankle Biter (30th November 2021), Astra (1st December 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), DeDukshyn (26th November 2021), Eva2 (28th November 2021), Ewan (27th November 2021), fifi (1st December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), Peace in Oz (27th November 2021), truthseek (29th November 2021), wondering (8th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #329
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote The Democracy Fund

The Democracy Fund's Pandemic Ethics Scholar Dr. Julie Ponesse speaks with Corporal Daniel Bulford. Cpl. Bulford recently left his prestigious position as the prime minister's personal sniper detail after speaking out against the federal COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

Visit: https://www.thedemocracyfund.ca/

Constitutional Rights
    To advance and maintain substantive constitutional rights in Canada, through public education and strategic litigation seeking legal remedies for victims of constitutional rights abuses.

Advance Education
    To advance education by establishing a journalism placement program that provides post-secondary journalism students with opportunities to obtain on-the-job skills training required to complete their education program.

Relieve Poverty
    To relieve poverty by providing health supplies and other necessities of life to impoverished families in disaster-stricken and other needs-based areas including Iraq, Hong Kong, China, Syria or elsewhere.

Funding Democracy
    To receive and maintain a fund or funds and to apply all or part of the principal and income therefrom, from time to time, to qualified donees within the meaning of the Income Tax Act (Canada).

Quote ONTARIO: CORPORAL DANIEL BULFORD – TRUDEAU’S PERSONAL SNIPER LEAVES POSITION OVER VACCINE MANDATE

I knew that it was coming. I knew that that was going to be the result of what I had done – speaking out in previous interviews. So it wasn’t unexpected.

The hardest part, sincerely, is to leave my team-mates. They were like family, and most of them are very supportive of my decision.

…I always refer to it as the ‘official narrative’; what we are seeing from the government and the media, and the public health officials – and the counter-narrative. And so I wanted to be objective, I wanted to give a fair shake to both sides of the argument.

I noticed some recurring themes that were a concern to me. …I refer to them as the ‘3 Consistent Themes’:

1) General blanket statements. Without providing detailed evidence and information to support it (and I’ve looked hard). …As if it’s a set up. As if the science is completely settled, and if you question it you’re an idiot.

2) Verbal, condescending attacks. towards anyone who counters the narrative. That to me is like the hallmark of a bully. I’ve experienced that in my youth, and I’ve experienced that throughout my entire military service. Not in my unit, but in other aspects of the RCMP like: “How dare you question my authority?”

3) Supression and censorship of thousands of scientific and medical experts directly related to these fields. And then the latest one of all is the inappropriate analogies that I keep hearing comparing these ‘vaccine products’ to comets / seatbelts / body armour. The seatbelt / body armour one I’ve heard repeatedly in a policing role. …The cartoonist like graphics, explaining how these things work. I feel like that’s an insult to the population’s intelligence. If you have to dumb it down for the masses…
    Corporal Daniel Bulford - Royal Canadian Mounted Police
    One of the most powerful speeches explaining the corruption of the authorities and officials behind the Pandemic.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vn6ne7
    Last edited by Delight; 30th November 2021 at 18:38.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (1st December 2021), Ankle Biter (30th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Blastolabs (1st December 2021), BMJ (13th December 2021), DaveToo (30th November 2021), eagle0027 (1st December 2021), fifi (1st December 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), iota (6th December 2021), Nasu (1st December 2021), Patient (1st December 2021), truthseek (1st December 2021)

19. Link to Post #330
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

ACTIVE DUTY POLICE OFFICER ADRIENNE GILVESY & ROCCO GALATI DISCUSS COVID HEALTH REGULATIONS

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/30x9PJDDXW9X

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Alecs (5th December 2021), Ankle Biter (30th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Delight (30th November 2021), eagle0027 (1st December 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), iota (6th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #331
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Is the truth finally being spoken in the Ontario Legislature??

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Delight (30th November 2021), eagle0027 (1st December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2021), fifi (1st December 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), iota (6th December 2021), LifeAngel (1st December 2021), Patient (1st December 2021), Peace in Oz (30th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #332
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I liked his assessment of his colleague who declined a meeting with the Covid Care Alliance group, citing her stance as basically, "Don't confuse me with facts. My mind is made up."
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Eva2 (1st December 2021), Gwin Ru (1st December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), iota (5th December 2021), Patient (1st December 2021), Peace in Oz (1st December 2021), truthseek (1st December 2021)

25. Link to Post #333
    Thanks

'Automated external defibrillators coming to public schools (Nova Scotia/Halifax)
    The province will be buying up to 350, for a total investment of $700,000
    Automated external defibrillators (AEDs) are coming to all public schools in the province.

The portable electronic devices are used to help those in cardiac arrest by analyzing the heart's rhythm and delivering an electric shock to help it return to a more effective rhythm.

Audio and visual prompts make them easy and safe to use.

Education and Early Childhood Development Minister Derek Mombourquette said every second counts in a cardiac emergency.

"A school building is the heart of its community, often used on evenings and weekends by a variety of organizations and people of all ages," he said in a news release. "Everyone who enters one of our schools should be confident that a life-saving defibrillator is nearby."

The province says around 70 schools already have AEDs, some have students who need access to one, while others got them through fundraising or a donation.

The government will be buying up to 350. Each costs around $2,000 for a total investment of $700,000.

Once installed, they'll be added to the EHS automated external defibrillator registry website, which allows EHS staff to direct people who call 911 to the closest defibrillator during a cardiac emergency.

"Our goal is to increase survivability for sudden cardiac arrest in Nova Scotia and this is a very important step towards that goal. While we hope these devices will never be used, we know that if they are needed, the quick access this provides is critical to potentially saving a life," said the program's coordinator Mike Janczyszyn.

"Having an accessible AED can exponentially increase someone's chance of survival, in conjunction with early recognition of the emergency, calling 911, and performing high-quality CPR." '

https://halifax.citynews.ca/local-ne...topQFfwTMIbWeo

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

DaveToo (1st December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2021), Gwin Ru (1st December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), iota (6th December 2021), meat suit (1st December 2021), Nasu (1st December 2021), truthseek (1st December 2021)

27. Link to Post #334
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Defibrillators in NS schools: I know, it is disgusting! They have never had any cardiac arrests in the school system. They have just started pushing the jab for kids in the schools, are they are already expecting trouble? Of course, as recently reported in main stream news, the myocarditis cases affecting teens and young adults are primarily caused by "habitual cannibis use".

The sheeple in this province (NS) are 80% double vaxed, masked everywhere you go, including outdoors and running on fear. I noticed at the local building supply centre yesterday that all staff reverted back to wearing disposable N95 masks after Dr. Voldemort suggested a few days ago that cloth masks were not protective anymore. We hardly have any real cases of Covid in this province (-- we never did).

Proof of vax is asked for when leaving and entering the province according to a friend who recently drove to Ontario and back.
    Last edited by truthseek; 1st December 2021 at 20:57.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

DaveToo (1st December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2021), Eva2 (2nd December 2021), gord (2nd December 2021), Gwin Ru (1st December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), iota (6th December 2021), Patient (1st December 2021), Peace in Oz (1st December 2021), wondering (8th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #335
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseek (here)
    Defibrillators in NS schools: I know, it is disgusting! They have never had any cardiac arrests in the school system. They have just started pushing the jab for kids in the schools, are they are already expecting trouble? Of course, as recently reported in main stream news, the myocarditis cases affecting teens and young adults are primarily caused by "habitual cannibis use".

The sheeple in this province (NS) are 80% double vaxed, masked everywhere you go, including outdoors and running on fear. I noticed at the local building supply centre yesterday that all staff reverted back to wearing disposable N95 masks after Dr. Voldemort suggested a few days ago that cloth masks were not protective anymore. We hardly have any real cases of Covid in this province (-- we never did).

Proof of vax is asked for when leaving and entering the province according to a friend who recently drove to Ontario and back.
    Yeah, of course it must be the cannabis use! I hope people are smarter than that, but we know that most of them are not.

I have to say - when I went to high school I attended an experimental "open concept" high school. I will tell you, it was very open. Kids were smoking pot outside of the school right at the front benches every day. Many people I know from there continued using marijuana regularly throughout their lives - no one yet has had a heart attack or any health issues from it that I am aware of.

I am sure most of you know, but I just had to say so.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2021), Eva2 (2nd December 2021), Gwin Ru (1st December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), iota (5th December 2021), truthseek (2nd December 2021)

31. Link to Post #336
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

I've just heard from an elderly friend in Ontario. She said that the booster is now being given to the over 70s, those with medical conditions and the indigenous.

Huh? Is that true? Is the genocide of the indigenous people still ongoing?

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), iota (5th December 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd December 2021), truthseek (2nd December 2021)

33. Link to Post #337
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,736 times in 20,828 posts

• 👹 Canada!?! No Way! 😱:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2021), Eva2 (5th December 2021), Gwin Ru (5th December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), iota (5th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #338
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • 👹 Canada!?! No Way! 😱:
    Well, that is just dumb IMO.

Good idea if they just want to make people angry.

If they do that here, I will start a business where people buy groceries for other people. In doing so, it will also help to stop part of the divisiveness that they have been trying to create.

Apart from the grocery store issue, I do believe that we will be seeing some crazy stuff being thrown at us in the very near future. Just my opinion though. I think they will become more desperate as the people are learning the truth of the jab, albeit slowly, but they are.

I don't see how global warming can be blamed for many of the still borns and babies that do live that have major heart issues. (there was an article claiming that - for real)

Now if that is not screaming desperation, I don't know.

A little while ago, many people were thinking that this is like living through a sci-fi movie like "The Matrix" or "Terminator", but it is evolving to "Dumb and Dumber".

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (5th December 2021), Bill Ryan (7th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2021), Eva2 (5th December 2021), Ewan (7th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th December 2021), Gwin Ru (5th December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), iota (5th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #339
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    If they do that here, I will start a business where people buy groceries for other people. In doing so, it will also help to stop part of the divisiveness that they have been trying to create.

Apart from the grocery store issue, I do believe that we will be seeing some crazy stuff being thrown at us in the very near future. Just my opinion though. I think they will become more desperate as the people are learning the truth of the jab, albeit slowly, but they are.

A little while ago, many people were thinking that this is like living through a sci-fi movie like "The Matrix" or "Terminator", but it is evolving to "Dumb and Dumber".

That is an absolutely fabulous idea! please do it!! it will be an extremely successful venture

and a definitive way to "flip the script"!

i bet you'd have no trouble at all finding investors, and the start up cost should be very minimal!

what a really great idea!

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2021), Ewan (7th December 2021), Gwin Ru (5th December 2021), Harmony (9th December 2021), Patient (5th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #340
    Thanks

NEW - Canada's PM Trudeau: "You're gonna be able to get your vaccine as soon as you turn five. I know you're excited, I know you're eager..."
    https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...KiwdUeuaOo1Ozw
    Last edited by Eva2; 5th December 2021 at 07:56.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2021), Ewan (7th December 2021), Gwin Ru (5th December 2021), Harmony (9th December 2021), iota (5th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 64 LastLast