+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 64 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

1. Link to Post #301
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Ontario government backtracks today on vaccine mandate for hospital workers!

"Ontario won't mandate COVID-19 vaccines for hospital workers"
    https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-w...kers-1.5650760

And the Quebec government is doing the same!

It's interesting how money will always trump the deadly virus worries.
    If these hospital workers were REALLY SMART their response to the government
    would be:

"Well thanks for changing your mind about your vaccine mandates, but we've already made
    plans for our own parallel medical system. If you would like us to continue working
    in your system, you will have to double our wages. It's your choice."

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th November 2021), Arcturian108 (4th November 2021), Bassplayer1 (4th November 2021), Bill Ryan (4th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (3rd November 2021), Eva2 (3rd November 2021), gord (4th November 2021), graciousb (9th November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021), Matthew (3rd November 2021), Patient (3rd November 2021), Reinhard (5th November 2021), selinam (5th November 2021), wondering (5th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #302
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,783 times in 4,377 posts

COVID-19: Quebec drops vaccination mandate for health-care workers

By Alessia Simona Maratta Global News
    Posted November 3, 2021 2:42 pm
    Updated November 3, 2021 8:02 pm

WATCH: Quebec drops COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health-care workers

Quebec is backtracking on its enforced COVID-19 vaccination mandate for health-care workers, government officials announced Wednesday.

After pushing back its deadline multiple times, Health Minister Christian Dubé said the province will abandon the measure altogether, as the health-care network can’t afford to lose the thousands of non-vaccinated employees.

The loss of unvaccinated staff would have had a “devastating effect on the system,” according to the health ministry.

The province’s plan to suspend unvaccinated workers as of Nov. 15 would have forced the health network to cut services and would have compromised efforts to improve working conditions for all employees.

While 97 per cent of those who work in the heath network are vaccinated, 14,000 haven’t received a first dose, and of those, 5,000 are in direct contact with patients.

While vaccination will no longer be mandatory for current employees, Dubé added that all new health-care hires will have to be vaccinated.

Unvaccinated staff will be obliged to get tested for COVID three times a week, and those who don’t comply will be suspended without pay.

The government had originally set an Oct. 15 deadline for all workers to be vaccinated but extended it in the hopes of convincing the remaining staff to get their shots.

The vaccination rate among health-care workers has gone up from about 90 per cent to 97 since the government first announced its intention in August to impose a mandate.

Michel Lachance, an unvaccinated paramedic who is part of an ongoing lawsuit against the province’s vaccinate mandate, told Global News he is relieved. “I am really happy, it relieves a weight that I [have had] for a couple of months now,” said Lachance.

“It was the legal and correct decision,” said Natalia Manole, a lawyer representing unvaccinated employees in the lawsuit.

Daniel Desharnais, an assistant deputy minister in charge of liaising with the local health networks, said the province’s health system is so short-staffed that a labour reduction of even one per cent would have “very damaging effects.” Applying the decree would have resulted in a reduction in labour hours of about four per cent overall and up to nine per cent in some services, he said.

Desharnais said a reduction in services in areas such as home care or long-term care could have a “domino effect” on other services by forcing patients to stay longer in already crowded hospitals.

The health minister however warned the unvaccinated workers that the health network would likely replace unvaccinated staff as soon as they have enough vaccinated employees from which to choose.

Health officials have repeatedly stressed that vaccination against COVID-19 is necessary to protect vulnerable patients.

–with files from The Canadian Press

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th November 2021), avid (4th November 2021), Bill Ryan (4th November 2021), DaveToo (4th November 2021), Eva2 (4th November 2021), gord (4th November 2021), Harmony (4th November 2021), Patient (4th November 2021), Peace in Oz (4th November 2021), Reinhard (5th November 2021), Tintin (4th November 2021), wondering (4th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #303
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,791 times in 5,537 posts

Dr Julie Ponesse - the former professor of ethics who was forced to resign back in September makes a tremendous address here:

Source: Brownstone Institute site

Do Not Give Up Your Rights ~ Dr. Julie Ponesse’s Remarkable Speech
    November 3, 2021

Dr. Julie Ponesse is a professor of ethics who has taught at Ontario’s Huron University College for 20 years. She was placed on leave and banned from accessing her campus due to the vaccine mandate. She presented at the The Faith and Democracy Series on October 28, 2021. Dr. Ponesse has now taken on a new role with The Democracy Fund, a registered Canadian charity aimed at advancing civil liberties, where she serves as the pandemic ethics scholar.

-----------------------

Think back to a couple of years ago—fall 2019, let’s say. What were you doing then? What was your life like? What did you care about? What did you most fear? What DID YOU IMAGINE ABOUT the FUTURE?

That’s the person I would like to talk to for the next 15 minutes, + I’ll begin with my own story: At the end I’ll have a FAVOUR to ask plus a little SECRET to share.

In the fall of 2019, I was a professor of ethics and ancient philosophy; I taught students critical thinking + the importance of self-reflection, how to ask good questions and evaluate evidence, how to learn from the past and why democracy requires civic virtue.

Fast forward to September 16, 2021 when I received a “termination with cause” letter after I questioned, and refused to comply, with my employer’s vaccine mandate. I was dismissed for doing exactly what I had been hired to do. I was a professor of ethics questioning what I take to be an unethical demand. You don’t have to look very hard to see the irony.

Canada is governed by laws which are based on ethics. You could say that ethics are the bedrock beneath our democracy.

“The right to determine what shall or shall not be done with one’s own body, and to be free from non-consensual medical treatment, is a right deeply rooted in our common law.” These aren’t my words; they are the words of Justice Sydney Robins of the Ontario Court of Appeal.

With very few exceptions, each person’s body is considered inviolate in Canadian law, and this is the underlying ethos of the Nuremberg Code, a promise to humanity that we would never again endorse uninformed, non-voluntary medical decision-making, even for the patient’s own good, even for the sake of the public good.

By definition, vaccine mandates are coercive immunization strategies: in the absence of coercion — the threat of a loss of employment, for example — people would voluntarily agree to do what the mandate is trying to achieve!

Employers are holding our careers hostage, and removing our participation in the economy and in public life. Their justification is that “we are in a pandemic,” and we must therefore relinquish autonomy over our bodies for the sake of the public good.

So, let’s talk about autonomy and the public good for a minute.

In emergencies, the Parliament and provincial legislatures have a limited power to pass laws that violate certain Charter rights for the sake of the public good. But, to justify those violations, vaccine mandates would need to meet a very high threshold: COVID-19 would, for example, need to be a highly virulent pathogen for which there is no adequate treatment, and the vaccines would need to be demonstrably effective and safe.

The current state of affairs in Canada meets neither of these criteria.

Consider these facts:

1) COVID-19 has an infection facility rate not even 1% that of smallpox (and it poses even less risk to children)

2) a number of safe, highly effective pharmaceuticals exist to treat it (including monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin, fluvoxamine, Vitamin D and Zinc), AND

3) The vaccines have reported more adverse events (including innumerable deaths) than every other vaccine on the market over the last 30 years.

In light of these facts, I have so many questions:

Why are the vaccinated granted vaccine passports and access to public spaces, when the Director of the CDC has stated that the COVID-19 vaccines cannot prevent transmission?

Why is vaccination the ONLY mitigation strategy when emerging evidence (including a recent Harvard study) shows no discernible relationship between the vaccination rate and new cases?

Why does our government continue to withhold Ivermectin as a recommended treatment when the U-S National Institutes of Health supports it, and when the state of Uttar Pradesh in India distributed it to its 230 million people, reducing its COVID death rate to almost zero? How has India surpassed Canada in Health Care?

Why are we about to vaccinate 5 year olds when COVID poses to them less risk than the potential vaccine reactions AND while there is NO effective monitoring system for the vaccines?

Why are we focused on the narrow benefits of vaccine-induced immunity when real-world studies show natural immunity is more protective, more potent, and more enduring?

Why do we shame the “vaccine hesitant” and not the “vaccine adamant”?

“Why,” as a nurse recently asked, “do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that did not protect the protected in the first place?”

By every measure and from every angle, this is a ‘house of cards’ about to crumble

But the question that interests me is why hasn’t it crumbled already? Why are these questions not the headlines of every major newspaper in Canada every day?

Have the right people simply not seen the right data? Is it just a clerical error…on a global scale?

What has happened to our leadership? Our Prime Minister leads the battle cry: “Don’t think you’re getting on a plane,” he threatened. Campaign promises are now segregationist public policy. Our government encourages us daily to be divisive and hateful.

How did things change so drastically? How did we Canadians change so drastically?

It’s my observation that we are facing a pandemic not just of a virus but a pandemic of compliance and complacency, in a culture of silence, censorship, and institutionalized bullying.

MainStreamd Media likes to say that we are fighting a “war of information” — that misinformation, and even questioning and doubt, have plagued this pandemic.

But it is not only information that is being weaponized, in this war; it is a person’s right to think for herself.

I have heard it said “well I don’t know that much about viruses” so I shouldn’t really have an opinion. but…

The issue is not whether you know more about virology than our public health officials; the issue is why we aren’t all calling them out for not being willing to engage with the evidence and debate someone who has a different opinion.

We should be calling not for an outcome but for a process to be reestablished.

Without that process we have no science, we have no democracy.

Without that process, we are in a kind of moral war.

But, the wars of the past have had clear and distinct boundaries: the east and the west, patriots and government.

The war we find ourselves in today is one of infiltration instead of invasion, intimidation instead of free choice, of psychological forces so insidious we come to believe the ideas are our own and that we are doing our part by giving up our rights.

As a wise colleague recently said “This is a war about the role of government. It is about our freedom to think and ask questions, and about whether individual autonomy can be downgraded to a conditional privilege or whether it remains a right. It is a war about whether you are to remain a citizen or become a subject. It is about who owns you… you or the state.”

It is about where we draw the line.

This isn’t about liberals and conservatives, pro-and anti-vaxxers, experts and lay people. Everyone should care about truth, everyone should care about the scientific and democratic processes, everyone should care about each another.

There is, I would argue, little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our freedom to debate, to criticize, to demand evidence for what our government asks of us does not survive with it.

As someone born in the 70s, I never thought THIS would be a war I would have to fight, that the right to bodily autonomy, to the free and transparent exchange of information would be at risk.

Think for a minute about the the most unimaginable harms of the last century — the ‘final solution,’ South African apartheid, the Rwandan and Cambodian genocides. Aren’t we supposed to remember atrocities of the past so we don’t repeat them? Well, memories are short, family chains are broken, new worries eclipse the old ones, and the lessons of the past fade into ancient history only to be forgotten.

Today, the vaccinated seem to enjoy all the rights + privileges of a civilized society: freedom of movement, access to education, and the approval of governments, law makers, journalists, friends and family. Vaccination is the ticket to a CONDITIONAL return of our right to participate in Canadian society.

But as John F Kennedy said: “The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.”

CONCLUSION:

I have no doubt that COVID-19 is the greatest threat to humanity we have ever faced; not because of a virus; that is just one chapter of a much longer, more complex story; but because of our response to it.

And that response is, I believe, earning its place in every medical ethics textbook that will be published in the next century.

What can we do?

As Canadian chemist and author Orlando Battista said, “An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.”

In our world, politeness, ‘getting by,’ ‘flying under the radar’ seem to be the goals. Gone are the 60s revolutionaries, gone are the patriots of early America. We are the victims — and the soldiers — of a pandemic of compliance.

But compliance is not a virtue; it isn’t neutral, and it certainly isn’t harmless.

When Hannah Arendt covered the trial of Adolf Eichmann for the New Yorker in 1961, she expected to find a complex, arrogant, diabolical, perhaps psychotic man. What she found was quite the opposite. She was struck by his “very ordinariness.” He was “terribly and terrifyingly normal,” she wrote, a man who was “just following orders,” as he said over and over again. What she found was what she called the “banality of evil,” the thoughtless tendency of ordinary people to obey orders in order to conform without thinking for themselves.

The dismissive, well-rehearsed messaging of our public health officials has created a highly efficient machine that does not publish its evidence or engage in debate, but only issues orders that we obligingly follow. With the help of the media, its mistakes are hidden, its policies unquestioned, its dissenters silenced.

How do we break this silence? How do we regain our sanity and rebuild our democracy? Perhaps it’s time to get a little bit noisy. Studies have proven that once an idea is adopted by just 10% of the population, this is the tipping point when ideas, opinions, & beliefs will be rapidly adopted by the rest. A vocal, a **NOISY** 10% is all it takes.

Democracy, “rule of the people,” doesn’t just allow for freedom of expression and inquiry; it requires it.

And the little SECRET I promised you at the beginning? Here it is: you AREN’T a bad person for demanding evidence, you AREN’T a bad person for trusting your instincts, and you AREN’T a bad person for wanting to think for yourself. In fact, the opposite is true.

If you are worried about a loss of justice, if you are worried about what kinds of lives will be possible for our children, if you want your country back — the country that was once the envy of the world — then now is the time to act. There is no reason to wait, there is no luxury or excuse to wait. We need you now.

Now is the time to call our politicians and write to our newspapers. Now is the time to protest, now is the time to challenge and even disobey our government.

As Margaret Mead said: “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”

In other words, you don’t need a TRIBE of heroes, a MASS of heroes, a COUNTRY of heroes. You only need 1. You can do your part and you CAN make a difference. The Southwest Airlines pilots, the Canadian Mounties, the University Health Network nurses are all making a difference.

And the FAVOUR I have to ask you? We need heroes now more than ever. Our democracy is asking for volunteers … Will you be a hero, for our country, for our children? Will you be part of the noisy 10%?
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th November 2021), Arcturian108 (5th November 2021), DaveToo (4th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th November 2021), Eva2 (4th November 2021), Ewan (4th November 2021), Franny (5th November 2021), gord (5th November 2021), Gwin Ru (4th November 2021), Harmony (5th November 2021), meat suit (4th November 2021), melissanederland (4th November 2021), Reinhard (5th November 2021), selinam (5th November 2021), wondering (5th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #304
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,803 times in 2,559 posts

'JustinTrudeau needs to be arrested. Proof right here!

In this video, and with the RCMP cooperation combined with City Detachment police across the Country, we can bring this tyranny to an end. This evidence, plus much, much more is available and there are many people ready and will to testify. We may need to create our own courts within common law, outside of the Crown courts that have been clearly corrupted. We must use common law, and the good of the people in the police force to break chain of command to make the arrests we need to make. Why not use the quarantine camps to hold the politicians that we, the people, wish to charge for their complicity in these crimes.'
    https://awakecanada.org/justintrudea...of-right-here/

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th November 2021), Franny (5th November 2021), gord (5th November 2021), Gwin Ru (5th November 2021), Harmony (5th November 2021), Patient (5th November 2021), Reinhard (5th November 2021), selinam (5th November 2021), Tintin (5th November 2021), wondering (5th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #305
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

EXCLUSIVE: Pilot who lost his job for refusing COVID jab implores Canadians to ‘fight’ for freedom now

'This is going to a dark place and we need to wake up. ... What they have done in terms of limiting our movement in this country is absolutely egregious.'

Shutterstock

Anthony
    Murdoch

Thu Nov 4, 2021 - 7:45 pm EDT

(LifeSiteNews) – A Canadian pilot fired for not getting the COVID shots — along with hundreds of others in aviation axed for not getting jabbed — said people need to start taking a “hard look” at where Canada is headed in terms of people’s overall rights before it’s “too late.”
    “If you love your kids, and your grandkids, you need to start thinking about where this is going more broadly because perhaps health freedom isn’t forefront on your mind, we’ve seen over the past year and its continuing, this impacts all of our freedoms, whether its freedom of religion, freedom of conscience, or life, liberty, security of the person,” a pilot named Greg told LifeSiteNews.
    Greg was recently fired from his job of 15 years with a major Canadian airline. He has been a pilot for 30 years and asked LifeSiteNews to not use his last name or the airline that employed him.

The pilot and hundreds of others in the Canadian aviation sector are now out of work due to their refusal to concede to the COVID jab mandates the aviation industry has implemented at the urging of the federal government.

Greg told LifeSiteNews that it is not just about COVID jab mandates but people’s overall freedom that is at risk due to overbearing government rules.

He said the time for Canadians to “have the fight” for freedom is “now” to gain public support for the un-jabbed.
    “This is going to a dark place and we need to wake up. That middle ground, we have to help them understand where they are going,” Greg told LifeSiteNews.

“What they have done in terms of limiting our movement in this country is absolutely egregious.”
    Greg helped spearhead the group “Free to Fly,” along with three others with an aviation background.
    “We’re careful, critical thinkers, and we have serious concerns,” Greg said of the group.
    The group is composed of 2,500 Canadian pilots, flight attendants, and air traffic controllers who are now out of work due to COVID jab mandates. They are fighting back with a new awareness campaign to tell their side of the story on why they chose to risk their careers rather than get injected.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (6th November 2021), Ankle Biter (8th November 2021), DaveToo (5th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th November 2021), Eva2 (5th November 2021), Franny (5th November 2021), gord (5th November 2021), Patient (5th November 2021), Peace in Oz (6th November 2021), Reinhard (5th November 2021), selinam (5th November 2021), wondering (5th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #306
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th November 2021), avid (7th November 2021), Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), Eva2 (7th November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), gord (7th November 2021), Harmony (7th November 2021), mountain_jim (7th November 2021), Peace in Oz (8th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #307
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

How convenient.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th November 2021), Bill Ryan (7th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th November 2021), Eva2 (7th November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), Peace in Oz (8th November 2021), wondering (8th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #308
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dr. David E. Martin drops Shocking Covid Info on Canadians! 1:04:54
    First published at 00:09 UTC on August 21st, 2021.

Vaccine Choice Canada
    Vaccine Choice Canada

Dr. David Martin reveals shocking news everyone, especially Canadians, must demand authorities investigate - potentially treasonous acts and crimes against humanity.

To keep current with Dr. Martin’s work visit -
    Activate Humanity: https://www.activatehumanity.com/
    Butterfly of the Week Sources: https://www.activatehumanity.com/pos...terfly-sources

Dr. David E. Martin: https://www.davidmartin.world/

The Fauci COVID-19 Dossier: https://www.davidmartin.world/wp-con...19_Dossier.pdf

Reiner Fuelmich interview:
    https://brandnewtube.com/watch/a-man...1no7nxGDM.html
    Transcript of Interview: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19o1...iNbnr5wTz/view
    Stew Peters interviews with Dr. David Martin:
    https://odysee.com/@Truth_Comes_to_L...-Stew-Peters:b
    https://rumble.com/vk2bya-exclusive-...in-one-in.html

Join the FIGHT for our FREEDOM. Become a member of Vaccine Choice Canada and stay informed!
    https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/join/

Check out VCC's NEW 'No Student Mandates' resource page: https://bit.ly/NoStudentMandates

Please share our NEW Vaccine Regret link with your loved ones/colleagues/health care providers - everyone! https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/unca...accine-regret/

Download and Share Material from Vaccine Choice Canada
    https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/links/general-links/

To Support our Educational and Outreach Work, please join Vaccine Choice Canada today:
    https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/join/

Support our Legal Defence Fund: https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/donate/

You can find our videos on:
    https://www.brighteon.com/channels/vaccinechoicecanada
    https://www.bitchute.com/vaccinechoicecanada/
    https://rumble.com/c/c-667243
    https://www.librti.com/vaccine-choice-canada

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th November 2021), Bill Ryan (10th November 2021), Ewan (10th November 2021), fifi (11th November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), Pam (8th November 2021), truthseek (8th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #309
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Canadian Labor Board Rejects Vaccine Manadates! 07:13

November 7, 2021

The Canadian Labor Board has officially rejected all vaccine mandates for public employees. This ruling will filter down over the next week or two and I would imagine the private sector won’t be far behind!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd November 2021), Bill Ryan (10th November 2021), Eva2 (10th November 2021), Ewan (10th November 2021), fifi (11th November 2021), Franny (23rd November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), Pam (14th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #310
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

This appears to be misinformation.
    Anyone want to do a deep on dive on it?

humblt
    · 1d
    The original article was WRONG and misleading. How many people took that article as gold and ran with it? No matter how much you want it to be true we need facts and clarity in this fight, not stories of hope that are untruths! I have to check everything even from well-meaning sources and I suggest everyone does too. Otherwise you will end up looking like the rest of the fools who believe everything they see on the MSM and have zero credibility as well.

level 1
    therealglassceiling
    · 23h
    I can’t find an official source on this…

level 2
    See-Dweller
    · 20h
    If you find it please share.

level 1
    quaintquietandcalm
    · 17h
    Yep this is clearly false-hope. Can't find any sources or proof this is anything more than a social-experiment to see how people react to it.

level 1
    Fl1p_Cid3
    Op · 1d
    SS:
    The Canadian Labor Board has officially rejected all vaccine mandates for public employees. This ruling will filter down over the next week or two and I would imagine the private sector won't be far behind! This marks just one more step in the full dismantling of the massively evil Globalist agenda.

level 2
    tool-94
    · 19h
    Can you please source your information before posting? Sick of bull**** going around, it's the last thing we need right now.

level 1
    Alarming_Priority_25
    · 23h
    Anybody got a source? Should this not be on the Canadian Labor website or something like that?

level 2
    See-Dweller
    · 20h
    Would love to see this directly from the Canadian labor board site.

level 1
    shill-stomp-
    · 13h
    Just two more weeks eh where have I heard this before

level 1
    fiearlacha
    · 11m
    This appears to only apply to a specific union when they went to the labour board. Specifically the CUPE Local 2745 https://www.cupe2745.net/
    It does set precedent however that other unions and companies should be able to use.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Ewan (10th November 2021), fifi (11th November 2021), Franny (23rd November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), Harmony (11th November 2021), Pam (14th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #311
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Know Your Enemy 12:22

A Warrior Calls
    Published Yesterday |

Why I Left the Rebel Media (Ezra Levant Hush Money)

DOWNLOAD: The world must go to www.bit.ly/awcevidence and download all pdf's and videos.

All the evidence the world needs to see to understand the COVID19 SARS-CoV-2 LIE will be found.

www.awarriorcalls.com the world must go for truth and the solution!

Christopher James' alternate platforms... where the TRUTH will be found and the Solution moving forward.
    Telegram: t.me/aWarriorCalls
    Live Stream Link: aWarriorCalls.com/LiveStream
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4x...uWZuGXwVaS20w?
    Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/awarriorcalls
    Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/K6tBDPiVYwHO/
    Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-443257

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd November 2021), avid (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Eva2 (14th November 2021), Ewan (14th November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), Franny (23rd November 2021), gord (14th November 2021), Harmony (18th November 2021), lilac (18th November 2021), Pam (21st November 2021), Peace in Oz (15th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

I have posted this in the vaccine ingredients thread but also think this is a good spot here to repost since "Together as One" is a Canadian platform. I think this brief video is a good summary of how each shot decreases the immunity and affects the body.
    NOTE:
    I'm a bit confused as I was sure I (thought) saw somewhere that this was an organization initiated in Canada but I can't find that paragraph now. But it has indicated in several places this is an international group so I apologize for mistakenly posting this in the Canada thread. Perhaps it should be deleted/moved to a more appropriate thread.

'Together As One
    www.togetherasone.cc interconnects people across the world while empowering them to unify as one unstoppable force dedicated to positive change on our planet:
    1) Together as one goes beyond a single rally or protest, as the platform has the ability to unify all actions across the world.
    2) Together as one goes beyond keeping a business open or supporting a family, because the platform has been designed to unify all businesses and families both locally and worldwide.
    3) Most importantly, Together As One has been specifically designed to overthrow a corrupt world system, non-violently by leveraging the very design of the system to overthrow itself.

We are the 99% and we are now unified!

To learn about our platform, view the following videos or talk to our welcome team on Telegram or Signal.'

http://www.togetherasone.cc/d/NaturalDoctor.mp4

Last edited by Tintin; 18th November 2021 at 10:36. Reason: Embedded video

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd November 2021), avid (19th November 2021), Bill Ryan (18th November 2021), DaveToo (19th November 2021), Ewan (18th November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), Franny (23rd November 2021), gord (18th November 2021), Gwin Ru (18th November 2021), Harmony (18th November 2021), Pam (21st November 2021), Peace in Oz (18th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #313
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's That Simple 1:09:34

A Warrior Calls
    Published 12 hours ago |
    Thursday, November 18, 2021 Live Stream

***DOWNLOAD: The world must go to www.bit.ly/awcevidence and download all pdf's and videos.

All the evidence the world needs to see to understand the COVID19 SARS-CoV-2 LIE will be found.

Christopher James' alternate platforms... where the TRUTH will be found and the Solution moving forward.
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/c412c133-cb20-4d0c-b071-02232ad7a6ed
    Start at 08:42 to skip intro speeches

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd November 2021), avid (19th November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Franny (23rd November 2021), Harmony (26th November 2021), Pam (21st November 2021)

27. Link to Post #314
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Know Your Enemy 12:22

A Warrior Calls
    Published Yesterday |

Why I Left the Rebel Media (Ezra Levant Hush Money)

DOWNLOAD: The world must go to www.bit.ly/awcevidence and download all pdf's and videos.

I just watched it halfway, and the biggest point being made was that the "truth" about Rebel news is that it is a business and not a charity? Well no ****. Who thought it was a charity? Lol ... I'm sure there's more interesting stuff further along in the video.

But that aside, I remember when Ezra was just a newspaper editorial columnist (20ish years ago). He was far right, arrogant, and his position on topics was whatever was the opposite of the liberal position. No further thought put into it. He is more of a politician than a journalist. That said, I do appreciate some of Rebel news stuff, but they are a politically motivated, far right outfit, trying to make money off of outrage - not unlike all the others.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

42 (19th November 2021), Ankle Biter (22nd November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Franny (23rd November 2021), Gwin Ru (19th November 2021), Harmony (26th November 2021), Pam (21st November 2021)

29. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

'By Request of Amazing Polly - I believe my Behind-The-Scenes documentary about businesses who are standing up to Covid mandates is being heavily censored! Please help by sharing this privately through all your groups & email lists. Thank you for any help you can give. I did this for them, and it's infuriating that I feel I'm letting them down.'
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/OJgC3...IFHGX7NRTMNnN4

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), DaveToo (20th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), Franny (23rd November 2021), Gwin Ru (20th November 2021), Harmony (26th November 2021), jaybee (20th November 2021), Pam (21st November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #316
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,284 times in 21,093 posts

Exclamation Re: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

• Important Message For All Canadians! (This Won't Be Up For Long)

• You can find the entire document here (Government PDF).
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd November 2021), avid (21st November 2021), Bill Ryan (21st November 2021), Brigantia (21st November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (21st November 2021), Ewan (23rd November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), Franny (23rd November 2021), Gwin Ru (21st November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Pam (21st November 2021), wondering (21st November 2021)

33. Link to Post #317
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Important Message For All Canadians! (This Won't Be Up For Long)
    • You can find the entire document here (Government PDF).
    Yes it's an important message indeed!
    It's been up for over a month now.
    The legislation passed more than two months ago.

Here's the first comment at the YT site:

Rick Lawrence (1 month ago)
    "I am a Canadian who retired to Ecuador four years ago. A lot of people asked me why I was moving to Ecuador. I always half jokingly replied that "When the world goes to hell in a hand basket I want to be living where I can catch fish and grow fruits and vegetables year round. Little did I know how prophetic those words would become...and how soon."

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd November 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2021), Eva2 (23rd November 2021), Ewan (23rd November 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), Franny (23rd November 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd November 2021), wondering (21st November 2021)

35. Link to Post #318
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,791 times in 5,537 posts

An interesting screenshot from what appears to be a legitimate source concerning the scope of information being harvested from peoples' personal details:

Photo, larger view, here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FE2zpLdX...jpg&name=large
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2021), Eva2 (23rd November 2021), Ewan (23rd November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), Franny (23rd November 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021)

37. Link to Post #319
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    An interesting screenshot from what appears to be a legitimate source concerning the scope of information being harvested from peoples' personal details:

Photo, larger view, here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FE2zpLdX...jpg&name=large
    Interesting, and disturbing if true. We're certainly heading that way.

But, as far as I know, in Canada you still need to give consent for any organization to do a credit check to reveal your financial information. I doubt that health canada is as efficiently set up to maintain records for each individual such as shown in the twitter feed. This may well become the reality in the not too distant future however.

I do know, from friends who received the V in Nova Scotia that they had to sign some kind of form (indemnity waiver perhaps) and they were NOT given a copy for their records.

Michael

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (23rd November 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2021), Eva2 (23rd November 2021), Ewan (23rd November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), Franny (23rd November 2021), gord (23rd November 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd November 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2021), Peace in Oz (24th November 2021), Tintin (23rd November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

39. Link to Post #320
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Typical opinion piece from cbc.

Full of the official narrative, and the vilification of the unvaxed.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/opin...dorf-1.6260996
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th November 2021), Bill Ryan (25th November 2021), DaveToo (25th November 2021), Ewan (25th November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), gord (25th November 2021), Gwin Ru (25th November 2021), Harmony (26th November 2021), truthseek (25th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 64 LastLast