+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 64 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

1. Link to Post #341
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Default Re: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    If they do that here, I will start a business where people buy groceries for other people. In doing so, it will also help to stop part of the divisiveness that they have been trying to create.

Apart from the grocery store issue, I do believe that we will be seeing some crazy stuff being thrown at us in the very near future. Just my opinion though. I think they will become more desperate as the people are learning the truth of the jab, albeit slowly, but they are.

A little while ago, many people were thinking that this is like living through a sci-fi movie like "The Matrix" or "Terminator", but it is evolving to "Dumb and Dumber".

That is an absolutely fabulous idea! please do it!! it will be an extremely successful venture

and a definitive way to "flip the script"!

i bet you'd have no trouble at all finding investors, and the start up cost should be very minimal!

what a really great idea!

The way I see it is an investor would be anyone who lost their business due to covid (even though they themselves might be jabbed). Just like Uber, but I suppose that there would need to be a certain type of insurance in place. Perhaps we could use plastic containers/bins to pack the food in at the store and seal it with some kind of secure tape. Heck, you could even live chat on your phone while you are shopping for the person.

I imagine that older people who don't like to go out in the winter would love to have someone do their shopping for them. If all of the kinks were worked out, I am sure that there would be many people that would take advantage of something like that. More people are working from home these days and when you are busy you don't have the time to go yourself.

It would be better than having pizza every night. There is already "Skip the Dishes" and I know a few people that use that all the time.

Come to think of it - they have curb side pick-up at Walmart where you call in your order and drive to the designated car parking spot and wait for a person to bring it out to you.

Maybe they are just using this as another tool to try to knock out any small businesses that have strived and survived up to this point. The big box stores will not want to lose sales because a person doesn't want to share their medical records.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2021), eagle0027 (8th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2021), Ewan (7th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th December 2021), Gwin Ru (5th December 2021), Harmony (9th December 2021), iota (5th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #342
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (6th December 2021), Bill Ryan (7th December 2021), DaveToo (6th December 2021), eagle0027 (8th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2021), Eva2 (8th December 2021), Gwin Ru (7th December 2021), Harmony (9th December 2021), meat suit (7th December 2021), Peace in Oz (7th December 2021), Satori (9th December 2021), wondering (8th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #343
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,811 times in 2,561 posts

https://www.theepochtimes.com/with-n...ly_Tabled&est=[EMAIL_SECURE_LINK]

With Newly Tabled Legislation, Liberals Go Tough on Some Crimes and Easy on Others
    By Lee Harding December 7, 2021 Updated: December 8, 2021
    News Analysis

Proposed federal legislation could put someone in jail for 10 years for protesting outside a hospital, while other legislation promised by the Liberal government would reduce mandatory minimum sentences for many drug and weapon offences, including certain violent gun crimes.

Bill C-3, whose second reading is in progress in the House, adds a Criminal Code offence for anyone who acts “with the intent to provoke a state of fear” in order to prevent someone from obtaining health services or to impede health professionals or their assistants from doing their jobs.

Anyone who “intentionally obstructs or interferes with another person’s lawful access to a place at which health services are provided by a health professional” commits an offence. The maximum sentence is 10 years’ imprisonment.

At the same time, the Liberals have re-introduced the former Bill C-22 under the premise of reducing “overrepresentation” of black, indigenous, and marginalized people in jails.

Tabled on Dec. 7, the newly named Bill C-5 would eliminate mandatory prison time for gun-related offences such as robbery with a firearm, extortion with a firearm, weapons trafficking, discharging a firearm with intent, and using a firearm in the commission of a crime. Mandatory prison sentences would also vanish for drug dealers for crimes such as drug trafficking and the production of illicit drugs like heroin, cocaine, fentanyl, and crystal meth.

Under Bill C-5, more convicts could avoid jail and get conditional sentences instead, such as house arrest, where the term is less than two years’ imprisonment. This would apply to offences such as sexual assault, kidnapping, trafficking in persons, abduction of a person under 14, motor vehicle theft, theft over $5,000, breaking and entering, and assault causing bodily harm or with a weapon.

Yet, under Bill C-3, an aggravating circumstance in sentencing that could lead to heavy sentences would include “evidence that the commission of the offence had the effect of impeding another person from obtaining health services, including personal care services.”

In the rationale for the legislation, a government news release accompanying the bill’s Nov. 26 first reading mentions protecting “those who provide abortion services” and says that intimidating someone for providing or seeking health care is unacceptable “particularly during a global pandemic.”

‘Targeting Ideological Opponents’

Marty Moore, a lawyer at the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, says the government’s heavy-handedness on minor crimes and softness on serious crimes is itself a problem.

“The rule of law would require that the punishments for breaking the law are the same across the board and that they are in accordance with the harm caused. But what we often see is that politicians are attempting to ignore elements of harm and rather target ideological opponents with measures under the Criminal Code,” Moore said in an interview.

“Right now, we are seeing a government that appears to be more interested in targeting its ideological opponents than in targeting the harms caused and those who are causing harms through serious crimes. And I think that is always a concern in a society and it won’t play out well.”

Bill C-3 clarifies that no one is guilty of obstruction “by reason only that they attend at or near, or approach, a place referred to in that subsection for the purpose only of obtaining or communicating information.”

Sayeh Hassan, another Justice Centre lawyer, said Bill C-3 targets people who “might be doing a little bit more than peaceful assembly, or people gathering.” She notes, however, that police already have the power to charge such people under Section 430 of the Criminal Code, “which makes it an offence to obstruct or to interfere with lawful use or enjoyment of a property. That would cover a hospital.”

This renders the proposed measures “completely unnecessary,” so the aim of those measures may be to create fear in protesters, Hassan said.

“In 14 years of practising criminal law, I have never seen a judge give anyone the maximum sentence. So there might be a bit of an effort to try to intimidate people by putting in this very scary 10-year maximum sentence,” she said.

“They’re saying this is to protect the health-care workers and protect the patients that they have. On the other side, they’re firing health-care workers because of the vaccine issues, and they’re bringing all kinds of disciplinary actions against health-care workers. So there’s a lot of contradiction.”

Lee Harding is a journalist and think tank researcher based in Saskatchewan, and a contributor to The Epoch Times.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (9th December 2021), Ewan (8th December 2021), Gwin Ru (8th December 2021), Harmony (9th December 2021), meat suit (9th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #344
    Thanks

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (9th December 2021), avid (9th December 2021), Bill Ryan (9th December 2021), DaveToo (9th December 2021), gord (9th December 2021), Gwin Ru (9th December 2021), Satori (9th December 2021), wondering (10th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #345
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Yes that is deeply disturbing indeed!
    Another good reason to take your kids out of the public school system.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

avid (9th December 2021), Bill Ryan (9th December 2021), Eva2 (19th December 2021), gord (9th December 2021), Gwin Ru (9th December 2021), Satori (9th December 2021), wondering (10th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #346
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Pierre Poilievre (opposition) asks the liberal government where the money to pay for Bill C-2 (Canada's "covid recovery plan") will come from ... This is the competence of our current leadership.

When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (9th December 2021), DaveToo (9th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th December 2021), Eva2 (17th December 2021), Ewan (10th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (9th December 2021), Harmony (10th December 2021), Pam (11th December 2021), Patient (10th December 2021), Peace in Oz (9th December 2021), wondering (12th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #347
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,822 times in 4,382 posts

... James Court Is Established Common Law Fights Evil 1:29:46

A Warrior Calls
    Published 15 hours ago

Thursday, December 9th, 2021 Live Stream
    Guest: Jamie Russo

***DOWNLOAD: The world must go to www.bit.ly/awcevidence and download all pdf's and videos.

All the evidence the world needs to see to understand the COVID19 SARS-CoV-2 LIE will be found.

www.awarriorcalls.com the world must go for truth and the solution!

Christopher James' alternate platforms... where the TRUTH will be found and the Solution moving forward.

Telegram: https://t.me/aWarriorCalls
    Live Stream Link: aWarriorCalls.com/LiveStream
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4x...uWZuGXwVaS20w?
    Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/awarriorcalls
    Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/K6tBDPiVYwHO/
    Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-443257

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (11th December 2021), Ewan (10th December 2021), Harmony (10th December 2021), Pam (11th December 2021), Patient (10th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #348
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,260 times in 914 posts

Jill, I have been struck over and over how clever and insidious "they" are, deeply wise in a profoundly disturbed way. The far, far reach and anticipation that covers every angle, every opportunity. How long must this have been in the planning. Truly horrifying.
    Last edited by wondering; 10th December 2021 at 20:29. Reason: add

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (11th December 2021), DaveToo (11th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th December 2021), Eva2 (11th December 2021), Ewan (10th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (11th December 2021), Harmony (10th December 2021), meat suit (11th December 2021), Pam (11th December 2021), Patient (11th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #349
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Jill, I have been struck over and over how clever and insidious "they" are, deeply wise in a profoundly disturbed way. The far, far reach and anticipation that covers every angle, every opportunity. How long must this have been in the planning. Truly horrifying.
    I'm with you Wondering and am trying to disengage from the madness a bit and just keep aware of (perhaps) a bit ahead of their "game". I seem to continually be in a state of hopelessness, anger and frustration. I recently heard of someone I know who had a bizarre conversation with one of her neighbours who thinks Mr. T. is doing a great job - huh!! A great job of lying, oppression, destroying lives and decimating the population. Its hard sometimes not to lash out at people who actually think that this will be coming to a close and we will all be getting back to the way it was before. It is indeed all those adjectives - profoundly disturbing, horrifying, etc. and it really is becoming a day to day thing - kinda waiting for the next item on the list to happen. In B.C. there is a good bit of talk (hopefully rumours but I'm not holding my breath) that Horgan will institute a total lockdown on Dec. 15 and only those with the vac ppt will be able to get into all essential places, healthcare, grocery stores, etc. I wonder how far down the list will the compulsory regs start showing up. And, the amount of lying in the media has reached epic proportions. I read somewhere that Moderna has said the latest variant is so bad, that double doses of the vac will be required. And yet in Africa they are saying the symptoms are no worse than the common cold. So done with all this!! And, that's my rant for today - time to tune out methinks.
    Last edited by Eva2; 11th December 2021 at 00:41.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (11th December 2021), DaveToo (11th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (11th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), Pam (11th December 2021), Patient (11th December 2021), wondering (12th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #350
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,457 times in 21,114 posts

• They Hid The Truth for a Whole MONTH! Plus: Boosters Discontinued For Recovered Seniors in CHSLD:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (11th December 2021), DaveToo (11th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (11th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), Pam (11th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #351
    Thanks

Hi Jill,
    Here on Vancouver Island there have been many conflicting messages on the lockdown rumor. My friend called Bonnie's office an hour ago (6pm Dec 10) and reports: I wanted to let you know that I had an interesting "conversation" with B.Henry's secretary a few minutes ago. When I started to "respectfully give my message", she immediately interrupted me, saying that I don't have to, because too many people are calling and the latest restrictions (lockdown and passport for grocery stores etc) are a rumour and it will not happen. I said I am glad to hear but sadly I have no trust in Dr, H. any more and therefore still want her to hear what I have to say. She apologized for interrupting me and I said my part... wishing her a good day and hung up.
    Please, do call B.H. etc etc ! We are being tested as to our reaction; how far they can go.
    Again, here are the tel #s and email addresses of Gord Johns 1-250- 947 2140 gord.johns@parl.gc.ca
    Adrian Dix 1-250-953 3547 HLTH.Minister@gov.bc.ca
    John Horgan 1-250-387 1715 John.Horgan.MLA@leg.bc.ca
    Bonnie Henry 1-250-952 1330 no email available
    ...so call away everyone! bung up the lines!

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (11th December 2021), Brigantia (16th December 2021), DaveToo (11th December 2021), Ewan (13th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (11th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), Pam (11th December 2021), Patient (11th December 2021), wondering (12th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

I would also like to give an update on the events that took place on the lawns of the Legislature in Victoria BC for the 75th anniversary of Nuremberg Trials. On the morning of December 9, a group of vehicles set out from the northern tip of Vancouver Island. Along the way, freedom lovers from Quadra Island, Cortez Island, Campbell River and Courtenay joined the convoy. They met up with more folks in Parksville, then on to Nanaimo. I was with 3 other cars from Hornby Island and we converged with the convoy in Duncan BC. There we met people from Salt Spring Island, Gabriola Island, Crofton and more. As we stood next to our cars in a big parking lot, the last stragglers from up north pulled in to join us, flashing their lights, honking and brandishing signs and flags. It was a moment!! and we were off...

I know others felt as I did, our hearts swelling, our hands leaning on the horn.... many other cars on the highway honked and waved too. And we made our way south to The Victoria Legislature. On arrival, we circled the buildings in both directions, making our presence known. Brian Peckford spoke brilliantly. There were several speakers and the day was beautiful. We were hundreds of proud supporters of our human rights. Candles were lit, the anthem was sung and everyone showed their big beautiful smile.

Later in the evening, many of us gathered to hear Dr. Stephen Malthouse, Dr. Daniel Nagase and Dr. Charles Hasse speak to us about the issues we face and especially what this means for the children. This is the beginning of an entire month of "Doctors on Tour", which is sponsored by Canadian Voters Assoc., and organized by Kari Simpson. In her speech last night, she suggested that this movement is really snowballing, with many more Canadian doctors coming on board. The applause was thunderous.
    Last edited by lilac; 11th December 2021 at 03:27.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (11th December 2021), Brigantia (16th December 2021), DaveToo (11th December 2021), Eva2 (11th December 2021), Ewan (13th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (11th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), LifeAngel (13th December 2021), Pam (11th December 2021), Patient (11th December 2021), wondering (12th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #353
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lilac (here)
    Hi Jill,
    Here on Vancouver Island there have been many conflicting messages on the lockdown rumor. My friend called Bonnie's office an hour ago (6pm Dec 10) and reports: I wanted to let you know that I had an interesting "conversation" with B.Henry's secretary a few minutes ago. When I started to "respectfully give my message", she immediately interrupted me, saying that I don't have to, because too many people are calling and the latest restrictions (lockdown and passport for grocery stores etc) are a rumour and it will not happen. I said I am glad to hear but sadly I have no trust in Dr, H. any more and therefore still want her to hear what I have to say. She apologized for interrupting me and I said my part... wishing her a good day and hung up.
    Please, do call B.H. etc etc ! We are being tested as to our reaction; how far they can go.
    Again, here are the tel #s and email addresses of Gord Johns 1-250- 947 2140 gord.johns@parl.gc.ca
    Adrian Dix 1-250-953 3547 HLTH.Minister@gov.bc.ca
    John Horgan 1-250-387 1715 John.Horgan.MLA@leg.bc.ca
    Bonnie Henry 1-250-952 1330 no email available
    ...so call away everyone! bung up the lines!
    Thank you Lilac for the info, I'll pass this along. There are many here who have sent emails/letters to these people. "Bunging up" the lines is a great idea!
    The same group you mentioned who were on the island are coming to the mainland tomorrow and I'll be attending their presentations tomorrow. Glad to hear this is snowballing.

Brian Peckford
    Former Premier of Newfoundland and Labrador. Author. The last surviving architect of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms who has condemned the “callous” and “unconstitutional” abuses of the 1982 Charter by Canadian governments in the name of the so-called COVID pandemic. He has spoken out strongly against the transgressions performed against each citizen’s Charter rights via vaccine mandates and other COVID-related measures.
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/un...ovid-policies/

Dr. Charles Hoffe
    Dr Hoffe lives in Lytonn, BC and wrote a letter to Bonnie Henry after 1 patient died and another 6 had adverse effects in response to the Covid Vaccine. Dr. Hoffe explained that there was never a case of Covid in their small town but that the vaccine was causing serious neurological damage and even death.

When he raised his concerns with the BC College of Physicians they immediately implemented a gag order and reprimand him in an attempt to intimidate and silence him.

https://action4canada.com/bc-doctors...rse-reactions/

Dr. Daniel Nagase
    Dr. Daniel Nagase has been a doctor for over 15 years, he graduated from Dalhousie Medical School in 2004. He has been an emergency doctor for 10 years and has been working in rural underserviced communities since 2015. This year Dr. Nagase says that within hours of administering the ivermectin to patients he was in treating in Alberta, an AHS medical director barred his patients from receiving the drug or any of the other medications he had prescribed them. He was removed from the hospital, and "relieved" of his medical duties the following day.
    https://rumble.com/voj4y8-dr.-daniel...t-31-2021.html

Dr. Stephen Malthouse
    A physician who has been in family medical practice in BC for more than 40 years and a member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC since 1978. Dr. Malthouse was one of the first Canadian doctors to speak out and has been a powerful warrior in bringing truth to light almost since the beginning of the lockdowns.

I first heard of Dr. Malthouse back in May 2020 when I read an article in a Montreal newspaper that he and his colleagues published which you can read here
    https://www.thesuburban.com/life/hea...24b1bfb0c.html

And this is the open letter that he wrote to Bonnie Henry back in fall 2020 https://www.pandemicdebate.com/post/...health-officer

Kari Simpson
    President Culture Guard, Co-host RoadKill Radio, Writer and Public Commentator/Speaker. A well-known social policy activist, Kari fearlessly takes on issues and battles for freedoms and liberties of Canadians. As Executive Director for the Citizens Research Institute, Kari brought about unprecedented changes within government involving parental rights and the protection of the natural family, and has even taken down a governing party. Kari is passionate, dedicated and determined about promoting People Power, Media Justice, Judicial accountability and ending tax-payer abuse.

We will probably have a few other local speakers, too. It's all very last minute but it should be great.

Please, come down to hear these amazing freedom fighters. We are incredibly lucky to have them join us.

Check on Facebook pages and Telegram channel tomorrow to see if there are any changes because of weather.

Looks like this storm is going to calm down early tomorrow morning so all should go ahead as planned above.'

I also heard today that there is a police officer who is being prevented from leaving a hospital in B.C. and who they are trying to force into a psych ward. Apparently there is nothing medically/mentally wrong with him and there are people trying hard to get him released. Maybe he is "spreading" a truth that "they" don't like. I also saw a video from Awake Canada today with someone pleading for help on behalf of a firefighter in hospital that "they" won't release and have had 5 psychiatrists attest to him being perfectly ok but he is being forced into a psych ward as well. They want to bring in a 6th (maybe well paid?) psychiatrist for another diagnosis. I wonder if this is the beginning of a new m.o. for certain people who may have some clout.
    Last edited by Eva2; 11th December 2021 at 03:51.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (11th December 2021), Brigantia (16th December 2021), DaveToo (11th December 2021), Ewan (11th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (11th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), LifeAngel (13th December 2021), lilac (11th December 2021), Pam (11th December 2021), Peace in Oz (11th December 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021), wondering (12th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #354
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,457 times in 21,114 posts

source

This is a tough post for me. Today we traveled back to Canada from Cairo. We came early to complete the new quarantine requirement given Egypt has been listed as a “Country of Concern”. I am FULLY VACCINATED. We had PCR tests in Cairo and Frankfurt. We have an empty home to go to here in Calgary.

Upon arrival in YYC, we were taken by CBSA (Canadian Border Services) to PHAC (Public Health Canada) screening. It was a 15 minute interrogation about my history with Covid (none), my plans in Canada and my testing and vaccination. They read me my rights and told me I was entitled to a lawyer. They told me the fine for breaking quarantine is up to $750,000. We had a dedicated escort throughout, ensuring we weren’t escaping. Secondary unexplained screening at customs, and a PCR on arrival. We weren’t allowed to make any stops or get anything to eat or drink. The whole process took about 2 hours.

We were transported in a dedicated vehicle to the Westin Airport Hotel in Calgary. The Government of Canada as contracted the entire hotel as a “secure quarantine location”. The parking lot is blocked with No Trespassing signs. We were met by the Red Cross of Canada employees in HazMat suits. We were processed and taken to an isolation floor. We cannot go outside. We cannot leave our room. We cannot get deliveries or packages. We cannot consume anything from offsite. We only get the meals they send us (it’s now 6:30pm and we have not had anything to eat or drink since we landed at 3pm). They have no cups for water in the room. I requested some but to no avail. Once we get our test results (presumably negative, and can take up to 72 hours) we must contact the Red Cross who will coordinate with Quarantine Officers for our release, that can take 48 hours (they say). They will provide us dedicated transport to our quarantine location (our home) where we must complete our 14 days in isolation. We must also take another test on Day 8.

This is happening, right now, in Canada, two years into a pandemic to vaccinated individuals. I don’t have the words to express this well. I waver back and forth between rage, embarrassment and disbelief. This will change my life, I have no doubt.

source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th December 2021 at 14:21.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (12th December 2021), Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (11th December 2021), Brigantia (16th December 2021), Eva2 (14th December 2021), Ewan (11th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (11th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th December 2021), mountain_jim (11th December 2021), Pam (11th December 2021), wondering (12th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #355
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Again the inappropriate use of authoritative techniques designed as a response for something like ebola or anthrax, not the new seasonal flu variant, is foisted on the unsuspecting public by small-minded tyrannical bureaucrats with no empathy, common sense, or expertise.

Whatever happened to the idea of a proportional response? Oh ya, for that you have to have competent people in charge...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (11th December 2021), Brigantia (16th December 2021), DaveToo (11th December 2021), Ewan (11th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (11th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021), mountain_jim (11th December 2021), Pam (11th December 2021), wondering (12th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

Dear Jill,
    Thank you so much for filling in the blanks... here is the website for more info on the "Doctors on Tour": canadahealthalliance-roadshow.org.

I also heard today that there is a police officer who is being prevented from leaving a hospital in B.C. and who they are trying to force into a psych ward. Apparently there is nothing medically/mentally wrong with him and there are people trying hard to get him released. Maybe he is "spreading" a truth that "they" don't like.

I also saw a video from Awake Canada today with someone pleading for help on behalf of a firefighter in hospital that "they" won't release and have had 5 psychiatrists attest to him being perfectly ok but he is being forced into a psych ward as well. They want to bring in a 6th (maybe well paid?) psychiatrist for another diagnosis. I wonder if this is the beginning of a new m.o. for certain people who may have some clout.

Apparently this firefighter, Sean Shymka, is being held against his will at the Alberta Pych hospital, which you can call on his behalf 780-342 5400.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Alecs (12th December 2021), Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (12th December 2021), Brigantia (20th December 2021), DaveToo (11th December 2021), Eva2 (12th December 2021), Ewan (11th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (11th December 2021), Harmony (11th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #357
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Only vaccinated people can travel and then when they return, they are quarantined and it sounds like a wake up call IMO!

Ottawa man in quarantine

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), avid (12th December 2021), Bill Ryan (12th December 2021), Brigantia (20th December 2021), DaveToo (12th December 2021), Eva2 (14th December 2021), Ewan (12th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (12th December 2021), Harmony (12th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #358
    Thanks

Here's another one!
    'The RCMP kidnapped retired Dr Mel Bruchet and are falsey imprisoning him in a psych ward at Lionsgate Hospital in North Vancouver. Welcome to the Communist Republic of Canada.'
    Last edited by Eva2; 12th December 2021 at 22:28.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (20th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (12th December 2021), Harmony (12th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

Doctors on Tour - British Columbia:
    https://www.facebook.com/KariSimpson...2565541494447/

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (20th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Harmony (14th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #360
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,086 times in 2,402 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Here's another one!
    'The RCMP kidnapped retired Dr Mel Bruchet and are falsey imprisoning him in a psych ward at Lionsgate Hospital in North Vancouver. Welcome to the Communist Republic of Canada.'
    Interesting, from here..

Quote November 11, 2021, a rally formed outside of Lions Gate Hospital in North Vancouver, British Columbia (BC). The group was there to call attention to an unthinkable tragedy: 13 babies were reportedly stillborn at the hospital in a period of 24 hours. All of their mothers had received a COVID-19 injection.1

In a typical month, there may be one stillborn baby at the hospital, one of the protestors said, making the 13 stillbirths highly unusual. The only reason the deaths came to light was because several doulas came forward, detailing the events.

Vancouver Coastal Health has disputed the reports of stillbirths at Lions Gate Hospital, stating, “There is no truth to this claim … There has been no notable change to the incidence of stillbirths in the VCH region throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.”2

However, after speaking with police outside of the hospital, Dr. Daniel Nagase and Dr. Mel Bruchet started an official investigation, and Nagase launched an official complaint with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police against executives at the College of Physicians & Surgeons of BC, alleging conflicts of interest influencing their policies, decisions and statements made to the people of British Columbia.3
    CBC reports the entire scenario is incorrect according to

Quote There is no truth to this claim and the individuals spreading this false information have no affiliation to either LGH or VCH. There has been no notable change to the incidence of stillbirths in the VCH region throughout the COVID-19 pandemic," the health authority said.
    Meanwhile on TikTok..

https://bnt-cdn.b-cdn.net/upload/vid..._converted.mp4

(Hmm, sorry about video, that is a direct link from page source taken here).

Can't find much about Dr. Mel Bruchet prior to all this other than to confirm there was a Dr. with that name.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th December 2021), Bill Ryan (20th December 2021), Eva2 (13th December 2021), fifi (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (13th December 2021), Harmony (14th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 64 LastLast