+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 64 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

1. Link to Post #81
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,061 times in 265 posts

Default Re: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

PPC Leader Maxime Bernier arrested in Manitoba, Canada

Roberto Wakerell-Cruz The Post Millennial
    Fri, 11 Jun 2021 18:43 UTC

Former Conservative MP and founder of the People's Party of Canada Maxime Bernier was arrested on the first day of his "Mad Max Manitoba" tour.

A video posted by Bernier shows an RCMP officer telling Bernier that he is under arrest under "the provincial health orders," before putting Bernier in cuffs.

The officer asks if Bernier has a weapon on him, to which Bernier responds, "no, no weapons, only my words. Only my philosophy."

One source claims that Bernier was warned that because he had not completed Manitoba's quarantine period, he would be arrested for continuing the tour.

According to the executive director of the People's Party to Daniel Tyrie, "[Police] advised him that if he went forward with the next event he will likely be fined again, and persistent violations will result in an arrest," reports Keaan Bexte.

Bernier's camp released a statement on the ongoing situation:

Video was tweeted earlier on by Bernier of him being ticketed for holding the Niverville, Manitoba event, where approximately 50 people met outdoors.

The Justice Centre will be appearing in court on Bernier's behalf to respond to the charges that were laid under COVID-19 public health orders. Bernier has retained legal counsel with the constitutional group and lawyers are awaiting an opportunity to address the PPC leader's bail, True North reported.

"The arrest and detention of Mr. Bernier for supposed 'health offences' is an exclamation point on the continued outrageous oppression of Manitobans by the Pallister government," commented Justice Centre president John Carpay. "Few, if any, other places on the planet are still locked down as tyrannically as Manitoba."

Carpay said that it is "far past time for the judiciary to restore the constitutional rights and freedoms of Manitobans, and end the arbitrary and oppressive diktats of Manitoba's health regime." He declared via Friday's press release that the Justice Centre "stands ready to defend Mr. Bernier's civil liberties."
    Canadian folks reading this, correct me if I'm wrong (I'm British living in Canada),you guys will be more knowledgable than me about politics in this country, but I think that if this was any other politician (with the exception of Ontario's Randy Hillier), there wouldn't have been this dreadful, aggressive treatment - remember that Trudeau, Doug Ford and other cronies have been caught out over the last 15 months breaching their own 'lockdown' restrictions at Christmas, public holidays, Father's day etc with nothing more than a 2 second sheepish 'apology' in front of the press.

I'm aware that 'liberals' and 'the left' here in Canada regard Maxime Bernier disdainfully as being an 'alt right' watered down bigoted version of Trump. They'd give anything to silence and cancel him.

Maxime Bernier, regardless of people's political opinions, is one of the very few politicians we have here in Canada speaking out on our behalf about all this horror show. No one else (apart from Randy Hillier) has the balls to step up and actually do their job in working for the people. This goes beyond political sides, it doesn't matter our political viewpoint - left, right, in-the-middle, the State doesn't care or give a **** about any of us - especially the children they are rushing to disable with poison. They are coming after us all and I wish the holier-than-thou liberal Left got it into their numb skulls to put political differences to one side and stand up and support someone who is on our side and out there. We really have no politicians ... apart from a couple.

I probably wouldn't care too much for this guy's politics but I'm truly grateful for him standing up for people. He came to our town recently and spoke at an anti-lockdown rally. It lifted people's spirits.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Alecs (17th June 2021), atman (20th June 2021), Bill Ryan (14th June 2021), Brigantia (18th June 2021), Eva2 (13th June 2021), Gwin Ru (13th June 2021), TomKat (13th June 2021), wondering (17th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,811 times in 2,561 posts

Effectively shuts down all protests and voting and Ford nation is now "officially" a dictatorship
    Last edited by Eva2; 14th June 2021 at 16:02.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (17th June 2021), atman (20th June 2021), Bill Ryan (14th June 2021), Billy (17th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), gord (14th June 2021), Gwin Ru (14th June 2021), Peace in Oz (15th June 2021), wondering (17th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

'The hour has come! The truth is here!
    Please join me for the Parliamentary Press Conference on the Censorship of Doctors, Scientists & Medical Information in Ottawa today at 12pm EST.
    I’ll be joined by Dr. Byram Bridle of the University of Guelph, who has drawn attention to peer-reviewed studies that raise the alarm about serious medical problems that are afflicting some recipients of the COVID-19 vaccines.
    I’ll also be joined by Dr. Don Welsh, a PhD & Professor of Physiology and Pharmacology at UWO; and Dr. Patrick Phillips, a family and emergency medicine physician from Ontario.
    You can watch the entire Press Conference live on my national Facebook page starting at 12 pm sharp. Click here and look for my Facebook Live!
    Alternately, you can watch from the CPAC website by clicking here.
    There’s been enough use of the term “conspiracy theory” to describe truths that the purveyors of a locked down Canada find inconvenient.
    The only real conspiracy theory I’ve heard in the past 15 months is that if we all “follow the rules” and “get the jabs”, everything will “get back to normal” soon.
    There’s nothing normal about that. It’s time to tear down the lies!
    I’m so grateful to the brave doctors and scientists who will be sharing the truth with us today, and I’m grateful to all of you for joining us!
    Facts over fear, freedom over tyranny, and Canada over all!
    The truth really will set us free!
    God Bless You and God Bless Canada!
    Sincerely,
    Derek Sloan
    Member of Parliament'

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

atman (20th June 2021), Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), Billy (17th June 2021), DaveToo (17th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), wondering (17th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (17th June 2021), atman (20th June 2021), Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), DaveToo (17th June 2021), gord (18th June 2021), Gwin Ru (17th June 2021), Patient (18th June 2021), wondering (17th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

'At yesterday's protest of the Vancouver School Board Christopher Peterson gave this tremendous speech.
    Protect All Children ~ YES to Informed Parental Consent
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/185632760005317'
    https://www.facebook.com/james.loewe...58046877521937

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (17th June 2021), atman (20th June 2021), Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), DeDukshyn (18th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), Gwin Ru (17th June 2021), wondering (17th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

https://www.thecountersignal.com/news/phac-in-contempt

'this is historic news.

In a ruling of 176 to 150, Trudeau's government was found “to be in contempt for its failure to obey the order of the House, adopted on June 2, 2021, as well as the orders of the Special Committee on Canada-China Relations, and, accordingly, order its President to attend at the bar of the House.”

Here is the full story.

All we wanted was the truth, and Trudeau decided that his best course of action was to cover up the scandal. Now he will pay the price.

Where are the two missing scientists who shipped Ebola to China? Why are they missing? Who did they work for? And why is it ALWAYS China?

Help fund our research
    My researchers and I will be following along closely next week when the President of the Public Health Agency of Canada is called to the House of Commons for and "admonishment delivered by the Speaker," with the added expectation that he procure the documents he was ordered to on June 2.

I hope this news finds you well,

Keean Bexte
    Editor-in-Chief
    TheCounterSignal.com
    P.S. We need your help to continue holding Trudeau's feet to the fire. Nobody else is doing it.

If you click here, you can help my research team and I keep doing our jobs.

P.P.S. Please be sure to forward this news to your colleagues. They need to know what kind of disgrace Trudeau really is. '

'BREAKING: Trudeau’s Government Found in Contempt of Parliament
    Jun 17
    Written By Keean Bexte
    TrudeauContempt.png
    Justin Trudeau’s minority government picked a fight with parliament and just learned what the underside of its boot feels like.

In a ruling of 176 to 150, the Public Health Agency of Canada was found “to be in contempt for its failure to obey the order of the House, adopted on June 2, 2021, as well as the orders of the Special Committee on Canada-China Relations, and, accordingly, order its President to attend at the bar of the House.”

“And while the Liberals may rightly have concerns about the sensitive nature of the documents, there are no arguments that can be made against Parliament’s right to send for these papers,” said NDP MP Alistair MacGregor.

These documents would have detailed the crisis within the Public Health Agency after two of its top scientists shipped Ebola and other deadly virus samples to the Chinese.

Xiangguo Qiu and Keding Cheng the two responsible, are currently missing.

Despite Dr. Theresa Tam’s high profile role in the agency, Iain Stewart is currently the President of the Public Health Agency of Canada and has been ordered to appear at the bar of the House, not doing so could trigger the Sergeant at Arms to enforce the order.

Stewart reports directly to Justin Trudeau and his Minister of Health, and will be obligated to attend the House of Commons for “an admonishment delivered by the Speaker,” with an expectation that the June 2 documents then be forfeited to the House.

This story is developing.
    Donate to The Counter Signal

Keean Bexte
    Keean Bexte is an internationally recognized journalist, having broken stories on location from Hong Kong to Washington D.C.'
    Last edited by Eva2; 18th June 2021 at 02:40.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

atman (20th June 2021), Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), Brigantia (18th June 2021), DaveToo (18th June 2021), Franny (19th June 2021), Gwin Ru (18th June 2021), lilac (19th June 2021), Patient (18th June 2021), Peace in Oz (18th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Where did you get this from?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), Eva2 (18th June 2021), Franny (19th June 2021), lilac (19th June 2021), selinam (18th June 2021), wondering (18th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

'Canadian MP Derek Sloan Exposes Suspicious Behavior by Public Health Authorities in Canada, Vaccines'
    'Features Dr. Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist that has been silenced by media, colleagues and health officials.
    SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
    Original Video by CPAC:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUrp5...
    I pay your wages, CPAC. Shut this down and I start talking about why those inverted arrows are in your logo.'

Last edited by Eva2; 18th June 2021 at 16:07.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (20th June 2021), atman (20th June 2021), Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), Franny (19th June 2021), Gwin Ru (18th June 2021), Patient (18th June 2021), wondering (18th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Some good news on Bill C-10

Subject: UPDATE: Speaker BLOCKS Internet Regulation Bill C-10!
    Reply-To: LifeSite <lsn@lifesitenews.com>

'In the time since our last contact, Speaker of the House of Commons Anthony Rota STRUCK DOWN several last-ditch, secret amendments to Bill C-10, indefinitely delaying its advancement through the legislative process!

As a reminder, Bill C-10 is the Trudeau government's latest attempt to inject its dangerous liberal agenda into Canadians' use of the internet -- a power grab which would stifle the free speech of Canadians and transfer our rights to use online media as we see fit back to the government.

With that in mind, this latest development is EXCELLENT news!

But we mustn't take any apparent victory for granted -- we still need YOU to follow up with your Member of Parliament and ask him or her to stand against any future government efforts -- be it with a continued pursuit of Bill C-10 or new legislation -- to restrict Canadians' freedom of speech on the internet!

You can reach your Member of Parliament in one easy step using the simple contact form that we're making available here on LifeSite's Action Center.

It only takes one click of a button, and you won't even have to look up any contact details.

When you click on the link, you will see the form on the right-hand side of the page.
    CONTACT YOUR MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT TODAY!
    If approved by Parliament, Bill C-10 would grant the federal government the power to single-handedly determine what kind of content internet platforms such as Facebook and Twitter can and cannot host, requiring increased promotion of what it calls "diversity and inclusion" content -- another attempt to bolster Liberals' ideology of divisive identity politics.

Furthermore, Bill C-10 would also give the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) the power to "assign penalties for non-compliance" -- swinging open the door for unprecedented government-regulated speech.

But there is a silver lining...

After Trudeau and his Liberal committee allies attempted to ram this bill, along with its latest amendments, through Parliament with virtually no debate nor publication of the bill's new text, Speaker Rota - a Liberal MP himself - shot the amendments down, which led to the tabling (for now) of Bill C-10 in the House of Commons.

This proposed overregulation of the internet and attempt to censor Canadians and infringe further upon their rights to freedom of speech and expression may have been dealt a major setback, but that doesn't mean it won't be revived again in the future...

That's why we need YOU to contact your MP once again - as soon as possible - and ask him or her to oppose Bill C-10 should it make a comeback and/or any other legislation that censors the internet and silences Canadians who don't subscribe to the Liberal Party's radical ideology.

Thank you,

Steve Jalsevac and the entire LifeSite Team

CLICK HERE to get in touch with your Member of Parliament today. Thank you!'

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

atman (20th June 2021), Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), Brigantia (18th June 2021), Franny (19th June 2021), Gwin Ru (18th June 2021), Peace in Oz (19th June 2021), wondering (18th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,260 times in 914 posts

In times without honor or integrity that are so widespread, it is wonderful to hear MP Derek Sloan et al come forward at great risk to themselves and their families to speak their truth. Clearly it was not easy for them. I wish I could thank them personally for their service to humankind and tell them what it means to hear someone loyal to their commitments. They uplift us all.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

atman (20th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), DaveToo (18th June 2021), Eva2 (18th June 2021), Franny (19th June 2021), Gwin Ru (18th June 2021), Hermoor (20th June 2021), Patient (20th June 2021), Peace in Oz (19th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,061 times in 265 posts

Well, surprise surprise, here in Kitchener-Waterloo, the front page of the local rag The Record is running with a big headline about it being the un-vaxxed who are the cause in the 'rising' number of cases of the 'Delta variant' and how's its us that is stopping Ontario from being able to fully open!

Sigh ... here we go ....

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

atman (20th June 2021), Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), DaveToo (20th June 2021), Eva2 (20th June 2021), Gwin Ru (20th June 2021), Hermoor (20th June 2021), Hym (26th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (20th June 2021), Patient (20th June 2021), Peace in Oz (21st June 2021), wondering (20th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

No way!!!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

atman (23rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd June 2021), DaveToo (23rd June 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd June 2021), Hym (26th June 2021), Patient (23rd June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

From David Chayne:
    'This bill is going to restrict our social media
    posts, and possibly even try to take down our
    site.

This email is to prepare you for what we can do
    to stay in touch in the event of this happening.
    https://awakecanada.org/bill-c-10-me...hould-do-this/

Please watch the video and setup your new email
    address that will be safe. As long as we use
    American based services, we should be able to
    circumnavigate these things. If not, we will figure
    it out.

Nothing will stop us. The truth will prevail!
    https://awakecanada.org/bill-c-10-me...hould-do-this/'

https://awakecanada.org/bill-c-10-me...hould-do-this/

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd June 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd June 2021), Hym (26th June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Derek Sloan - Live
    https://fb.watch/6jk5PZS2ng/

And now this as if C-10 wasn't enough
    https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...RSmhUyM6Z_2m6s
    'Liberals to introduce new hate speech bill, possibly bringing back controversial Section 13
    Consultation included questions about reintroducing a form of a hate speech law — Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act — that was widely criticized over free speech rights

Author of the article:Anja Karadeglija
    'Right before the House of Commons breaks for summer, the Liberal government will introduce a new bill tackling hate speech, which could bring back a controversial law under the Canadian Human Rights Act.

Justice Minister David Lametti has given notice the government will introduce a new bill, dealing with “hate propaganda, hate crimes and hate speech.” Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault has been working on a new online harms bill with Justice and other ministries, though government spokespeople declined to say Tuesday whether that bill is the legislation that will be tabled by Lametti.

One possibility is that Lametti’s bill could leave out online regulation and focus only on changes to hate speech law the government consulted on last year — though if that includes bringing back a civil remedy for hate speech, the bill still stands to garner much opposition.

Guilbeault told an industry conference last week that the upcoming online harms legislation, which will deal with hate speech and other illegal content, will be even more contentious than broadcasting bill C-10. That legislation finally passed through the House of Commons in the early hours of Tuesday morning after nearly two months of concern about its impact on free expression.

“Now, this is going to be controversial. People think that C-10 was controversial. Wait till we table this legislation,” Guilbeault said at an appearance at the Banff World Media Festival.

Spokespeople for Guilbeault and Lametti said they couldn’t provide any information about what will be in Lametti’s bill because of parliamentary privilege. Guilbeault and Arif Virani, Lametti’s parliamentary secretary, told the National Post in March the online harms bill would include both a Justice ministry piece in the form of a codifying in law a new definition of online hate, and new rules for online platforms, including a regulator that would enforce 24-hour takedowns for illegal content.

According to the notice paper, Lametti’s bill will “amend the Criminal Code and the Canadian Human Rights Act and to make related amendments to another Act (hate propaganda, hate crimes and hate speech).”

As part of the work on building up the online harms bill, Virani held consultations across the country on Lametti’s behalf. That consultation included questions about reintroducing a form of a hate speech law — Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act — that was widely criticized over free speech rights before it was repealed in 2013.

Virani said in the spring bringing back a form of that law was something the government got “feedback on both sides of the ledger” from. He confirmed the government was “examining” section 13.

Under section 13, the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal could issue cease-and-desist orders and impose fines up to $10,000 in response to complaints from individuals about matters likely to expose them “to hatred or contempt” for the reason of those individuals being “identifiable on the basis of a prohibited ground of discrimination.”

Cara Zwibel, the director of the Canadian Civil Liberties Association’s fundamental freedom’s program, said in an interview the fact that Lametti’s bill “is going to make amendments to the Criminal Code and to the Canadian Human Rights Act makes me think that … they will either reintroduce Section 13 or introduce something similar, but maybe not exactly the same.”

She noted the government had also consulted about potentially creating a new peace bond under the Criminal Code, which would deal with hate incidents that wouldn’t be prosecuted “to the fullest extent by the Crown, but where they’d still want to try and impose some sort of restrictions.”

The CCLA opposed Section 13, and Zwibel said it wouldn’t be a good idea to reintroduce it. “If it’s going to be something a little different from Section 13, then I guess I would reserve my judgment up until after I’ve seen exactly what it is,” she noted.

Zwibel said the concern with bringing back Section 13 is that it could create a chilling effect on free speech.

“The worry with, for example, reintroducing a remedy under the Canadian Human Rights Act is that with the Criminal Code we have the requirement that the attorney general approve a charge to pursue a promotion of hatred charge under the Criminal Code,” she said.

She said the same kind of screening mechanism isn’t there under a human rights regime. Even if the Human Rights Commission decides not to pursue cases and bring them forward under a tribunal, “there can be this chilling effect on people because they’ve been the subject of a complaint.”

Zwibel said “even if the mechanism works well” and the commission is not pursuing cases that shouldn’t be pursued, “there is still a cost to free speech associated with investigating those complaints.”

Virani also told the National Post back in March the online harms bill would codify a definition of hate speech based on previous court decisions and how the Supreme Court has defined hate.

Zwibel said when it comes to defining hate speech, “there’s a lot that remains subjective and potentially vague in the definition. And codifying it doesn’t really alleviate those concerns.”

She added: “I just wouldn’t want it to hinder the ability of the courts to take all the context into account.”

The online harms bill was initially supposed to be tabled in the spring. Guilbeault told a Parliamentary committee in early June that the bill was delayed because of the controversy and Conservative Party opposition over Bill C-10.

While C-10 finally passed through the House of Commons, with the support of the NDP and the Bloc, it is set to hit a roadblock at the Senate. Senators from various caucuses told the National Post last week the majority of senators have no interest in fast-tracking the bill before the end of the Parliamentary session.

If the bill isn’t fast-tracked, it will be studied at a Senate committee, most likely in the fall. That means it’s likely to die on the order paper if a federal election is held then. The same would go for Lametti’s hate speech bill, which is set to be introduced on the last scheduled sitting day before Parliament breaks for summer.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Gwin Ru (23rd June 2021), Hym (26th June 2021), wondering (24th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ok, so I am wondering just what it will take to get people to pull their heads out of the sand and see what's going on around them?

How can the people allow Trudeau to take over the way he has? Yeah, I know there are laws etc., and there are police that enforce them, but when will the revolutions from our history in other countries come to the present?

Seems like the entire population of the world needs to remove the politicians and form something new.

Is this how we will come to a one world government that will allow us to evolve enough to be properly visited by ET? Perhaps...think about that - wouldn't that be something for the history books!

Now we have Bill C10 as the big start of us losing free speech - how long until people are talking in public to a crowd of passive onlookers and they get arrested? Not too long I am thinking.

They are going to add a hate speech bill? Obviously that is so subjective that I would say that creating that bill is hate speech.

How are things going to be if Canada becomes a communist country - with the huge border along the United States! Lol!

I think the Canadian armed forces should invite the US military into our country and we can all go to Ottawa together!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Eva2 (24th June 2021), Gwin Ru (24th June 2021), Hym (26th June 2021), Peace in Oz (24th June 2021), TomKat (25th June 2021), wondering (24th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

DaveToo (25th June 2021), Gwin Ru (25th June 2021), Hym (26th June 2021), Patient (25th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #97
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Overall, the big psy-op of covid to knock the wind out of the average person. This also helped to display the level of push back from the population.

Trudeau takes over parliament. He is (and has been for a while) already in the position of a dictator.

Now he is dictating.

Where is the rest of our members of parliament?

Working from home.

There had better be a huge underground movement that I am not aware of getting busy, or there is no opposition to what a dictator will do.

Sorry to say, but 1000 people chanting outside of the parliament buildings isn't going to bother any dictorial government.
    Last edited by Patient; 25th June 2021 at 19:13.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DaveToo (25th June 2021), Eva2 (25th June 2021), Gwin Ru (25th June 2021), Hym (26th June 2021), TomKat (25th June 2021), wondering (25th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Overall, the big psy-op of covid to knock the wind out of the average person. This also helped to display the level of push back from the population.

Trudeau takes over parliament. He is (and has been for a while) already in the position of a dictator.

Now he is dictating.

Where is the rest of our members of parliament?

Working from home.

There had better be a huge underground movement that I am not aware of getting busy, or there is no opposition to what a dictator will do.

Sorry to say, but 1000 people chanting outside of the parliament buildings isn't going to bother any doctoral government.
    I called my MP (Conservative) about a month ago to discuss Covid issues and was totally disillusioned.
    I might as well have been talking with a Liberal member.
    He was sucking up to Trudeau all the way.

I spoke to him about immunity passports.
    He said he supports them for international travelers!!
    I told him they could not give any indication of immunity from Covid.
    He had nothing to say about that!

He said Canadians should not be required to have an immunity passport to leave or re-enter Canada.

I asked him what is the difference between a Canadian and any other citizen of the world?
    I said a Canadian can just as easily become infected with Covid while abroad as any other foreigner.
    Why the double standard? If Canadians should not be required to have an immunity passport to enter Canada, why should anyone else?
    He couldn't answer that.

Then I told him that it isn't enough that Trudeau has stated publicly multiple times that Covid vaccines will not be mandatory for Canadians.
    I asked him to press Trudeau to put in writing that no Canadian citizen will be penalized or suffer any discrimination for not having taken a CV vaccine.

He agreed with me on this point but said he has very limited time to speak on the floor in the House.
    He said he would talk to his caucus about this issue.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Eva2 (25th June 2021), Ewan (28th June 2021), Franny (26th June 2021), Gwin Ru (25th June 2021), Hym (26th June 2021), Olam (27th June 2021), Patient (25th June 2021), TomKat (25th June 2021), wondering (25th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

DaveToo (25th June 2021), Ewan (28th June 2021), Franny (26th June 2021), Gwin Ru (26th June 2021), Hym (26th June 2021), wondering (25th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Ok, so I am wondering just what it will take to get people to pull their heads out of the sand and see what's going on around them?

How can the people allow Trudeau to take over the way he has? Yeah, I know there are laws etc., and there are police that enforce them, but when will the revolutions from our history in other countries come to the present?

Seems like the entire population of the world needs to remove the politicians and form something new.

Is this how we will come to a one world government that will allow us to evolve enough to be properly visited by ET? Perhaps...think about that - wouldn't that be something for the history books!

Now we have Bill C10 as the big start of us losing free speech - how long until people are talking in public to a crowd of passive onlookers and they get arrested? Not too long I am thinking.

They are going to add a hate speech bill? Obviously that is so subjective that I would say that creating that bill is hate speech.

How are things going to be if Canada becomes a communist country - with the huge border along the United States! Lol!

I think the Canadian armed forces should invite the US military into our country and we can all go to Ottawa together!
    It's pretty scary.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hzzmWOCEEUpn

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DaveToo (25th June 2021), Ewan (28th June 2021), Franny (26th June 2021), Gwin Ru (26th June 2021), Hym (26th June 2021), wondering (25th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 64 LastLast