+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 64 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,814 times in 2,562 posts

Default Re: Extreme Covid measures in Canada... as Loony as ever.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), eagle0027 (1st August 2021), fifi (2nd August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), wondering (1st August 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 times in 914 posts

Wow! What joy to read this, Jill! May it be so! Diane

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Eva2 (1st August 2021), gord (3rd August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021)

5. Link to Post #143
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    The Angry Albertan
    'Roger Hodkinson - MA, MB, FRCPC, FCAP - STOP THE SHOT
    Roger Hodkinson, MA, MB, FRCPC, FCAP, Edmonton Citizen of the Year. It's hard to find a more qualified, and experienced medical expert. STOP THE SHOT!'
    https://fb.watch/6_p5Ab92VV/
    This is what I get on this page:

False Information
    Checked by independent fact-checkers
    See Why

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), gord (3rd August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), wondering (1st August 2021)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

[/COLOR]
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    The Angry Albertan
    Roger Hodkinson, MA, MB, FRCPC, FCAP, Edmonton Citizen of the Year. It's hard to find a more qualified, and experienced medical expert. STOP THE SHOT!'
    This is what I get on this page:

False Information
    Checked by independent fact-checkers
    See Why
    The Angry Albertan

https://www.facebook.com/TheAngryAlb...5458547696625/

If you click under False Info box "Show Video" you can access this video (I think) - this is from a FB group.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), DaveToo (1st August 2021), gord (3rd August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021)

9. Link to Post #145
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,824 times in 4,382 posts

My own country of Canada just kicked me out because my Covid immunity was acquired naturally and not from a vaccine

RT
    3 Aug, 2021 11:51
    Get short URL

Public Health Agency of Canada staff stand at their positions at Vancouver International Airport © Reuters

By Rachel Marsden, columnist, political strategist and host of an independently produced French-language program that airs on Sputnik France. Her website can be found at rachelmarsden.com

I went home to visit my mother. Canada tried to force me into a Covid detention facility threatening fines and police action as they don’t recognize my natural immunity. I had no choice but to immediately fly back to Europe.

At the time of writing, I’m at an altitude of exactly 11,277m, 5,230km away from Vancouver, Canada, and 3,159km from my stopover in Munich, Germany, en route back to Paris, France. Where I really should be is relaxing on the backyard patio or in the jacuzzi at my home near Vancouver with a cold drink on a hot summer day. Instead, I’m on a Lufthansa flight heading back to Paris – just a few hours after arriving across the ocean on a 10-hour flight – because my own country’s officials kicked me out. All because I committed the apparent violation of trying to re-enter my own country with proof of naturally acquired Covid-19 antibodies made by my own immune system post-recovery rather than those generated by the manmade Covid-19 vaccine about which much is still to be learned.

Daily life for a Covid-19 survivor with natural immunity from the disease is not for the faint of heart. As someone with a high level of laboratory tested antibodies whose levels have yet to drop even after several months post-illness, my doctor has advised against vaccination. Much is obviously still to be learned about the Covid jabs, still in stage 3 of clinical trials and considered experimental by health authorities – particularly with reports abounding of breakthrough cases of vaccinated people catching and spreading Covid.

To protect and preserve my acquired immunity by opting out of vaccination that risks interfering with it or causing a risk to my health, France now requires me to succumb to nasal swab antigen tests every 48 hours if I wish to continue accessing everyday venues like public transit, gyms, restaurants, some shopping malls, and bars. But it’s a price that I’m willing to pay for my health.

And now I’m paying another price for choosing to protect my own health. I’ve found myself threatened with internment by the Canadian government – something that not even terror suspects or illegal immigrants are subjected to without at least a hearing.

When I attempted to return home from Paris to Vancouver to visit my elderly mother for the first time in a year, I was treated worse than a criminal. I arrived at the airport with a negative PCR test, two positive Covid antibody tests from March and July proving that I still had significant Covid antibodies post-recovery, and a ‘covid immunity certificate’ written and signed by my French doctor to confirm this fact.

The Canadian border officer refused to accept the antibody laboratory test results as proof that I had recovered and was immune from Covid. He wanted a PCR test less than three months ago, after which everyone is expected to take the vaccine. (I didn’t even know that I had Covid until I took a serology antibody test weeks later.) Nor did the officer show any consideration for the negative PCR test taken hours at departure, or for the various other antigen tests – all negative – taken every 48 hours for the prior 10 days. Instead, he ordered me to sign up for a 3-day stay at a government internment facility (to then be followed by a mandatory and monitored 14-day home isolation).

I was then referred to a federal health officer who asked if I had signed up and paid (up to $2,000) for the 3-day government internment. I said no. She said that I had no choice except with respect to which government-contracted facility I’d like to be detained in at my own expense. I asked, “What if I just walk out?” She gestured to the RCMP officer behind her and said that leaving would result in a fine of nearly $6,000. I asked, “Then what if I just stay here in the airport and book a flight back to Paris and cancel my entire visit back home to Canada?” She replied that it would be fine. So, I booked a flight back on my phone at a cost of just over $1,500 – still cheaper than the government internment. She took down my return flight number, wrote me up a federal ‘health order’ that I had to sign, acknowledging that I was to leave Canada on that flight or face criminal penalties up to and including imprisonment. She helpfully added that I could still be fined for my ignorance, but they’d graciously let me off with a warning this time. What a benevolent budding authoritarian regime.

Let’s be clear: The Canadian government, by behaving in this manner, is routinely criminalizing those with Covid antibodies that are not derived from a manufactured experimental vaccine.

Just a few hours later, I am now on that flight back to Paris. My mother broke down in tears waiting for me on the other side of the arrivals hall as her daughter was expelled from her own country – something that Canada doesn’t even do with terror suspects without some kind of due process.

The next step for myself and others subjected to this discrimination should be a court challenge to the federal government’s actions. Government-ordered internment facilities for immune Covid survivors under threat of incarceration have no place in any democracy.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (3rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), fifi (12th August 2021), Patient (3rd August 2021)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

'https://www.graphene-info.com/graphene-leaders-canada-launches-graphene-enhanced-water-treatment-technology?fbclid=IwAR1ENeTSgwNnGJsletp9zChy-SJDiPQqYcNh6JFRvmJ5RcMu3cnQwFi0sss'
    Graphene Leaders Canada launches graphene-enhanced water treatment technology
    Graphene Leaders Canada logo (2017)Graphene Leaders Canada has launched its GLC+ Water Technologies Platform, which according to the Company "offers a solution to water pollution and remediation and is based on years of expertise in graphene solutions work with a keen focus in water filtration".

The material has been developed as a loose granular adsorbent that can be integrated into existing filtration systems and can be tailored to remove numerous types of contaminants in water. The GLC+ material offers a highly versatile and cost-effective bolt-on solution with the material having the ability to be regenerated for numerous uses.

GLC views the ease of use and long material lifetime to have exceptionally competitive features as compared to other treatment solutions. Within the platform, heavy metals, arsenic, and selenium are only a few of the solutions which can be effectively managed.

GLC has recently completed development of its selenium adsorbent for the treatment of industrial effluents. This involves a proprietary graphene oxide nano-composite material that has been demonstrated to remove both selenite and selenate from water over a pH range of 2-8.

The adsorbent can be used in powder or bead form and is 100% effective in the removal of selenium from a variety of water sources.

Donna Mandau, CEO of Graphene Leaders Canada, stated: “The development of innovative water treatment technologies is essential if we are to change the dire predictions of severe shortages of fresh water in the not so distant future. With global water reports announcing that in less than a decade we will face a major shortage of clean water, developing a solution in treatment for water has been a major focus at GLC. The development of our water technologies platform offers industry an effective economic solution, recovery of co-products and reduction in waste. Our hope is that our water technologies platform will have a major and positive impact on the impending global water crisis. We look forward to partnering with leaders in water management to deploy our solution and offer new technology to the world.” '

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (16th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd August 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

13. Link to Post #147
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Freedom fighter court VICTORY! Ends all Covid restrictions in Alberta! 17:11

First published at 01:26 UTC on August 4th, 2021.
    FREE-BIRDS
    FREE-BIRDS

Patrick King is a proud father of 2, freedom fighter and patriot who took on the powerful government in Alberta, and WON! The Covid measures were dropped. We can ALL learn from this, and we MUST battle this in every single city, every single county, every single state, every single NATION! The fight for freedom is a worldwide effort, and WE CAN WIN! The truth is on our side. www.StewPeters.tv

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (16th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (6th August 2021), Eva2 (4th August 2021), Peace in Oz (5th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #148
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow the timing of this is something else.
    I just posted a couple of days ago about the importance of vetting information before sharing it on the net.

This is unfortunately another classic case of misinformation being spread via the alternative news media.

Many alt-news media are picking up on this story and running with it without checking the details.

My appreciation of Stew Peters has taken a substantial hit due to his carelessness with the story.

Patrick King is misinterpreting what the Alberta court wrote!

He thinks they told him: "Mr. King is requesting evidence that we cannot get."
    He thinks they are saying: "The CMOH Has No Material Evidence to provide Mr. King for his defence."

King says: "It basically means that everything that I requested in Schedule A which is the isolation of the SarsCov-2 virus, that needs to be 100% isolated in order to base your scientific facts on these public health acts, you don't have material evidence for that."

When in reality this is what the court wrote:

8. Mr. King has no evidence showing that the evidence sought from the CMOH is likely to be material to the Provincial Court proceeding contrary to ss. 698 and 699 of the Criminal Code. As such, the Justice of the Peace did not have the jurisdiction to issue the subpoena, and it should be quashed on this basis.

King was seeking a subpoena for Dr. Deena Hinshaw Alberta's Chief Medical Officer of Health to appear before the court.
    As outlined above the Justice of the Peace could not issue the subpoena and the request was quashed.

King believes that his case being thrown out of court was actually a victory for him and all citizens of the world!!!
    He believes he has the recipe for citizens in every country to follow his method to defeat all Covid-19 measures!!!

And incredibly Stew Peters also believes this !!!

A search for this topic will show you that many alt-news outlets also fell for this without doing any due diligence.

Ezra Levant of Rebel News comes very close to understanding what actually took place (but still misses the mark that's staring him right in the face).

I would recommend the following link to anyone interested in this story:
    https://www.truenewshub.com/rebelnew...g-as-covid-19/

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Akasha (5th August 2021), Alecs (16th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), bluestflame (5th August 2021), Creedence (5th August 2021), DeDukshyn (7th August 2021), Gwin Ru (5th August 2021), Matthew (6th August 2021), Pam (5th August 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,341 times in 4,087 posts

From an Ezra Levant mailshot, from info@rebelnews.com

Quote Dear Matthew,

Did a regular guy from Red Deer, Alberta really figure out how to dismantle all of the lockdown laws in Canada?

Patrick King is that man. And he says that’s exactly what he’s done. And in a viral video interview with an American commentator named Stew Peters, King says his July 21st court hearing was the reason why Alberta is now lockdown free — there isn’t even a mask rule anymore!

It sounds incredible. Dozens of experienced lawyers haven’t been able to do that.

But is it true? If you haven’t seen the video yet, click here — I show you the first ten minutes of it, and I take you through the transcript of Patrick King’s first court appearance:

REALITY CHECK: Did one man from Red Deer, Alberta figure out how

to stop the lockdowns?

I wish Patrick King had found some secret way to stop the lockdowns. If he did, we’d immediately have lawyers across Canada doing what he claims he did.

But it just didn’t happen.

The lockdowns in Alberta were lifted on July 1st, as a result of enormous political pressure combined with falling hospitalizations. King’s court appearance wasn’t until July 21st. How could it be responsible for lifting a lockdown three weeks earlier?

By King’s own admission, none of his homemade tactics succeeded.

He tried to subpoena Deena Hinshaw, the public health officer of Alberta, but he didn’t do it properly — the subpoena he served was invalid.

He tried to challenge the constitutionality of the law itself, but he didn’t do it properly — he didn’t give the government the required notice to raise those issues.

He tried to get Hinshaw to testify in his case, about his $1,200 ticket, but he didn’t do it properly — she had no material knowledge about his ticket, and that’s what was on trial, not the entire lockdown itself or how the lockdown laws were written.
    Patrick King doesn’t have a secret strategy. Every one of his homemade legal tactics failed. But he managed to convince a U.S. pundit, who knows nothing about Canada, that he is the reason Alberta is free, and that if only others follow his method, the rest of the country will be free, too.

I wish that were true, because then we’d be out of this mess. But that’s quackery — it’s like he’s selling a magic potion. I can understand why people desperately want to believe him, because nothing else seems to be working.

I should tell you, in our lawsuit to challenge Trudeau's airport quarantine hotel “jails”, our lawyers have in fact cross-examined the public health officials at Health Canada. Those officials made dramatic admissions that there was no science behind them. The Federal Court still upheld the quarantine.

In the prosecution of Pastor James Coates, Alberta Health Services officials were cross-examined by his lawyers. They admitted under oath that they brought police to the church just to impress the media. They still convicted Pastor Coates.

In our defence of Pastor Artur Pawlowski, we are cross-examining every public official, including the police officers. That hasn’t stopped the government from prosecuting him.

The idea of grilling public officials isn’t something that everyone else just forgot about, until Patrick King thought of it one day.

It’s hard not to like King’s style — he comes across as a happy warrior, a David who defeated Goliath. You’ve got to like his fighting spirit.

But every word he said is either wrong by accident — or misleading on purpose.

I’ve thought long and hard about why his interview on that American channel has gone so viral and why so many people are angry at me for pointing out that King did not do what he claims to have done.

It’s because Canadians want hope so very badly, and we don’t see it coming from anywhere else — not from any political party, not from the courts, not from the medical professions and certainly not from the media. And along comes a colourful character telling you a secret trick that he claims he just figured out.

He didn’t.

I wish he had. But he didn’t.

Yours truly,

Ezra Levant

P.S. There is no easy way out of this. Every system has failed us, from politicians to judges to journalists. Maybe a solution will come through hard work or maybe through a miracle. But Patrick King is not a miracle-worker — he’s a false prophet.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Alecs (16th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), DaveToo (7th August 2021), DeDukshyn (7th August 2021), wondering (6th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #150
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Patrick King vs The Crown

Video at: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/pat...-vs-the-crown/ (starts @ 09:50)

Patrick King in Alberta, Canada is a freedom-fighting role model for all of us. He joined AMP’s Making Sense of the Madness, where I do a segment every Thursday and I was left very inspired!

Patrick gives us a step-by-step on how he was instrumental in getting the Province of Alberta to remove all COVID restrictions, making Alberta the freest province in Canada and a world leader in ending these criminal mandates.

After he received a $1,200 fine for not social distancing in a group of more than 10 people, he decided to fight the ticket and to represent himself in criminal court, demanding that the Canadian government show proof that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has ever been isolated and that COVID-19 is real.

In Canada, when you appear before the court pro se, it puts the judge in a position where they have to advocate for you and to direct you in your litigation. His judge directed him to subpoena Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, Deena Hinshaw so that he could address and cross-examine his accuser.

At the next hearing, the Crown Prosecutor (the equivalent of a Federal Prosecutor) held up a copy of the document drawn up by Hinshaw, in which she enacted the COVID pandemic in Canada with the words, “I Deena Hinshaw formulate this Public Health Act under the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Patrick objected, arguing that this was a piece of paper and that he had the right to address the actual person who had formulated the Public Health Act. The judge agreed.

Under the direction of the judge, he then filed a subpoena for Deena Hinshaw in which he requested from her:
    “…all white papers describing the isolation of COVID-19, also known as SARS-CoV-2 virus in human beings, directly from a sample taken from a diseased patient, where the patient’s sample was not first combined with any other source of genetic material.

“I am not requesting white papers, where isolation of SARS-CoV-2 refers to the culturing of something in a lab, the performance of an amplification test,” – or PCR test – which is being phased out, due to millions of false positives…
    “To clarify, I am requesting, via disclosure, all white papers showing isolation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in human beings in your possession or in the possession of Alberta Health Ministry, as these white papers would have been integral in the crafting of the statutes, under the Public Health Act, here in Alberta.”
    Patrick says this resulted in his being subpoenaed to appear in private chambers in less than 24 hours. When he appeared, he informed the judge this was a Procedural Violation, as one cannot be subpoenaed with less than 24-hour notice. The judge agreed.

He discovered the judge had misled him by having a Justice of the Peace subpoena Hinshaw when he was met with a Jurisdictional Challenge, because a Justice of the Peace does not have this authority. Then the judge moved to quash his subpoena – but not before he made her state her reasons for doing so.

He says,
    “She openly stated on the document that the Chief Medical Officer of Health does not have the material evidence Mr King is even requesting, which means they don’t have in their possession the isolation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which would have been the major backing behind their Public Health Act.”
    At the subsequent hearing, he was informed that two Attorney General Prosecutors from Ottawa, the Canadian capital would appear. His case had now become “Her Majesty the Queen vs Patrick King.”

They got him on the Jurisdictional Challenge and he was unable to subpoena Deena Hinshaw – and he had to pay for his ticket – but what he was able to do was to tell the judge,
    “Your Honor, for and on the record, the Chief Medical Officer of Health of Alberta does not have the material evidence I am requesting and she says, ‘Yes, Mr King. You’re absolutely correct. They do not have the evidence you’re requesting.’ And that is in the transcript.”
    He says,
    “Now, it’s not a coincidence that right after my court case, that the Alberta Ministry of Health drops all COVID mandates…They drop quarantine restrictions, they drop traveling restrictions, they drop mask mandates, they drop the jab restrictions, so no kids have to get the jabs anymore.”
    Ezra Levant’s Rebel News, a Conservative Canadian news outlet that one might expect to be supporting Patrick is trying to deny that his case affected Hinshaw’s decision to drop the COVID mandates but the timeline of events seems pretty clear:
    • July 22: Patrick King goes Court against Deena Hinshaw
    • July 30: Deena Hinshaw Official announces to end all restrictions
    • Aug 4: Dr. Deena Hinshaw apologizes for ‘confusion, fear or anger’ over lifting of COVID-19 measures and goes on to say “We will not eliminate COVID, which means we need to learn how to live with it.”
    I then did my segment, in which I discussed some jaw-dropping stories which could get memory-holed, given the extraordinary times we’re in.

Contributed by Alexandra Bruce

Contact

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (10th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), DeDukshyn (7th August 2021), Eva2 (8th August 2021), fifi (12th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021), Peace in Oz (8th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #151
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Now pushing for more gun control in Canada.

Listening to the radio today - which I do usually in small limited doses - I heard a commercial about people being "scared" in their neighbourhoods due to increased gun crimes, and so now we must increase our efforts for more gun control.

I see this clearly as a step in the process for clamping down for more control over our lives. I expect they will be revisiting gun licenses and gun owners to get a better picture of what is where.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), DaveToo (10th August 2021), Gwin Ru (11th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), wondering (10th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

https://ocla.ca/wp-content/uploads/2...vaccinated.pdf
    'A Letter from the Ontario Civil Liberties Association
    A Letter to the Unvaccinated
    Posted on August 2, 2021 by admin
    OCLA researcher Dr. Denis Rancourt and several fellow Canadian academics penned an open letter to support those who have decided not to accept the COVID-19 vaccine.
    The group emphasizes the voluntary nature of this medical treatment as well as the need for informed consent and individual risk-benefit assessment. They reject the pressure exerted by public health officials, the news and social media, and fellow citizens.
    Control over our bodily integrity may well be the ultimate frontier of the fight to protect civil liberties. Read the letter here:
    Open Letter to the Unvaccinated
    You are not alone! As of 28 July 2021, 29% of Canadians have not received a COVID-19 vaccine, and an additional 14% have received one shot. In the US and in the European Union, less than half the population is fully vaccinated, and even in Israel, the “world’s lab” according to Pfizer, one third of people remain completely unvaccinated. Politicians and the media have taken a uniform view, scapegoating the unvaccinated for the troubles that have ensued after eighteen months of fearmongering and lockdowns. It’s time to set the record straight.
    It is entirely reasonable and legitimate to say ‘no’ to insufficiently tested vaccines for which there is no reliable science. You have a right to assert guardianship of your body and to refuse medical treatments if you see fit. You are right to say ‘no’ to a violation of your dignity, your integrity and your bodily autonomy. It is your body, and you have the right to choose. You are right to fight for your children against their mass vaccination in school.
    You are right to question whether free and informed consent is at all possible under present circumstances. Long-term effects are unknown. Transgenerational effects are unknown. Vaccine-induced deregulation of natural immunity is unknown. Potential harm is unknown as the adverse event reporting is delayed, incomplete and inconsistent between jurisdictions.
    You are being targeted by mainstream media, government social engineering campaigns, unjust rules and policies, collaborating employers, and the social-media mob. You are being told that you are now the problem and that the world cannot get back to normal unless you get vaccinated. You are being viciously scapegoated by propaganda and pressured by others around you. Remember; there is nothing wrong with you.
    https://ocla.ca/a-letter-to-the-unvaccinated/
    1/2
    8/2/2021 A Letter to the Unvaccinated | OCLA
    You are inaccurately accused of being a factory for new SARS-CoV-2 variants, when in fact, according to leading scientists, your natural immune system generates immunity to multiple components of the virus. This will promote your protection against a vast range of viral variants and abrogates further spread to anyone else.
    You are justified in demanding independent peer-reviewed studies, not funded by multinational pharmaceutical companies. All the peer-reviewed studies of short-term safety and short-term efficacy have been funded, organized, coordinated, and supported by these for-profit corporations; and none of the study data have been made public or available to researchers who don’t work for these companies.
    You are right to question the preliminary vaccine trial results. The claimed high values of relative efficacy rely on small numbers of tenuously determined “infections.” The studies were also not blind, where people giving the injections admittedly knew or could deduce whether they were injecting the experimental vaccine or the placebo. This is not acceptable scientific methodology for vaccine trials.
    You are correct in your calls for a diversity of scientific opinions. Like in nature, we need a polyculture of information and its interpretations. And we don’t have that right now. Choosing not to take the vaccine is holding space for reason, transparency and accountability to emerge. You are right to ask, ‘What comes next when we give away authority over our own bodies?’
    Do not be intimidated. You are showing resilience, integrity and grit. You are coming together in your communities, making plans to help one another and standing for scientific accountability and free speech, which are required for society to thrive. We are among many who stand with you.
    Angela Durante, PhD Denis Rancourt, PhD Claus Rinner, PhD Laurent Leduc, PhD Donald Welsh, PhD John Zwaagstra, PhD Jan Vrbik, PhD Valentina Capurri, PhD'
    Last edited by Eva2; 11th August 2021 at 01:34.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (11th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), bojancan (13th August 2021), fifi (12th August 2021), Gwin Ru (11th August 2021), mountain_jim (11th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021), Peace in Oz (11th August 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #153
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Pro-lockdown protesters assault & assail Rebel News reporter & demand that Alberta bring back public health restrictions

Posted on August 10, 2021

Pro-lockdown protesters assault & assail Rebel News reporter & demand that Alberta bring back public health restrictions

Over the last year, we’ve seen our fair share of anti-lockdown protests.
    These protests have taken place across Canada and around the world and are often attended by friendly freedom-minded individuals who are fed up with government overreach.

Protesters at these events typically share a similar sentiment; they just want to be left alone by our well-meaning and safety-conscious public officials.

Lockdown restrictions have taken a massive toll on small businesses, families, friends, and communities. And the longer they’ve gone on, the more damage they have caused.

But for a few lucky provinces, including my home province of Alberta, those restrictions have finally ended once and for all — or so we’re told.

You would think that people would rejoice at this welcome news, but that hasn’t been the case for everyone.

Unbelievably, protests have occurred across Alberta calling for increased restrictions, masking, isolation, and testing.

So earlier this week, we went down to talk to these protesters. But instead of getting meaningful and well-reasoned responses, we were berated and accosted for daring to ask them questions.

In the sea of insults, snarky remarks, and middle fingers, one protester even tried to break my cameraman’s equipment!

Here, take a look:

These protesters insist that they’re a tolerant and loving crowd who just want to save lives, but their behaviour that day was not reflective of their claims.

As you can see, the tensions were extremely high at this protest, and for that reason, we brought two bodyguards to keep my cameraman and me safe.

If you can help us cover those costs, please click here or go to JournalistDefenceFund.com.

Yours truly,

Adam Soos

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (16th August 2021), Ankle Biter (13th August 2021), avid (11th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), DaveToo (11th August 2021), Eva2 (11th August 2021), fifi (12th August 2021), gord (11th August 2021), jaybee (12th August 2021), mountain_jim (11th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021), Peace in Oz (12th August 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Tintin (11th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (13th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Michelle Rempel Garner: 'Leaks confirm Trudeau will dissolve Parliament and go to an election on Sunday! Here’s why. (Go to https://cpcmichelle.ca/ to help fight back)'.
    Last edited by Eva2; 13th August 2021 at 13:50.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), DaveToo (12th August 2021), Gwin Ru (13th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Tintin (16th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Right Now - Gareth Icke Talks To Canadian Activist Chris Sky (Full Interview)
    https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61...057f4a867eea01
    Last edited by Eva2; 13th August 2021 at 03:14.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), Gwin Ru (13th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Tintin (16th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #156
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (14th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Eva2 (14th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021), QuantumSoul (14th August 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021), Tintin (16th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (14th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #157
    Canada Avalon Member QuantumSoul's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Life is about to get a whole lot harsher here in Canada for myself and my immediate family. It's like I knew this day would come, and that it's a necessary part of my spiritual growth, but what I must do in the coming weeks and months are going to be extremely tough, and I hope to just be able to get through this period without having to succumb to being vaxxed. Unfortunately, it is highly likely that I will be terminated from my employer soon, and so I'm going to have to quickly learn how to downsize and live a more simple and meager lifestyle. The main issue is gaining employment, as many places of employment will eventually require everyone to show proof of vaccination. What an insidious & dark time we are living in. Well, we all have our battles to deal with, so let's see where the chips fall.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to QuantumSoul For This Post:

Alecs (16th August 2021), atman (15th August 2021), avid (14th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Brigantia (15th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (14th August 2021), Eva2 (14th August 2021), gord (14th August 2021), Gwin Ru (14th August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (14th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021), Peace in Oz (15th August 2021), wondering (14th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/fede...t-20-1.5547815

Looks like Mr. T. dissolved Parliament and there will be a (rigged) election on Sept. 20 with the aim of a majority government and a bid for total power - I guess than means the C's will be back on the table by the end of the year.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

atman (15th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), gord (15th August 2021), Gwin Ru (15th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #159
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

If that horse's arse gets back in it will spell the end for Canada and any semblance of freedom or democracy. With that buffoon's re-election we can expect vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, regular booster re-inoculations, and internment camps for the unvaxxed.

I am going to volunteer in my area. First question on the form? You must be bi-lingual. Funny. The folks at my polling station all wear hijabs. I did not know they were so educated and fluent in so many languages. But I can't volunteer? Right.

I don't think I have to be bilingual to sign up for the Conservative Party...as much as that statement makes me cringe...I cannot vote for the POC, woke, LGBTQ2+, pro-censorship, hate crime legislative, candidate. Trudeau is not a Liberal. He and his cronies are rock solid globalists willing to use any dirty trick in the bag, including Fascist and Communist tactics. They take their marching orders from the UN and the CCP.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

atman (15th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), DaveToo (15th August 2021), Eva2 (15th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), gord (15th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #160
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    If that horse's arse gets back in it will spell the end for Canada and any semblance of freedom or democracy. With that buffoon's re-election we can expect vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, regular booster re-inoculations, and internment camps for the unvaxxed.

I am going to volunteer in my area. First question on the form? You must be bi-lingual. Funny. The folks at my polling station all wear hijabs. I did not know they were so educated and fluent in so many languages. But I can't volunteer? Right.

I don't think I have to be bilingual to sign up for the Conservative Party...as much as that statement makes me cringe...I cannot vote for the POC, woke, LGBTQ2+, pro-censorship, hate crime legislative, candidate. Trudeau is not a Liberal. He and his cronies are rock solid globalists willing to use any dirty trick in the bag, including Fascist and Communist tactics. They take their marching orders from the UN and the CCP.
    Here's an insidious technique currently being used.
    Get the public prepped for mandated measures via 'opinion' pieces in the MSM.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/canad...wave-1.6140838

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021), Reinhard (15th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 64 LastLast