+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So What's Next?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 times in 263 posts

Exclamation So What's Next?

Assuming they still need a viable population of servants after the dust settles, I'm drawing the following conclusions:
    1. Infrastructure being still needed, a world wide nuclear war is out of the question.
    2. Control of the remaining population being still needed, all communications, transactions and surveillance will remain in place. Micro chipping survivors is essential!
    3. If death rates do not reach 95% through injections and infections, additional pathogens will be released.
    4. Supply chains will be cut off.
    5. Economies will be artificially crippled.
    6. Internet could be denied to the general public.
    7. Power & Water could be cut off all across the world.
    8. Martial law could be introduced world wide as a response to the mass chaos.

There are reports that all footage coming from the White House are being done using green screens and all the players have already been moved to bunkers. Given the explosion of infections in India, 4 months after their "vaccination" campaign started, I can only guess what's coming in 2 months in US, EU, Canada..

Any thoughts on this?

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), CurEus (2nd May 2021), Docim369 (30th April 2021), EFO (2nd May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (30th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th April 2021), heretogrow (30th April 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th April 2021), lisalu (30th April 2021), Maia Gabrial (30th April 2021), Matthew (30th April 2021), Mike (30th April 2021), Operator (30th April 2021), palehorse (30th April 2021), selinam (30th April 2021), Victoria (30th April 2021), Violet3 (1st May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: So What's Next?

Quote Posted by s7e6e (here)
    Assuming they still need a viable population of servants after the dust settles, I'm drawing the following conclusions:
    1. Infrastructure being still needed, a world wide nuclear war is out of the question.
    2. Control of the remaining population being still needed, all communications, transactions and surveillance will remain in place. Micro chipping survivors is essential!
    3. If death rates do not reach 95% through injections and infections, additional pathogens will be released.

There are reports that all footage coming from the White House are being done using green screens and all the players have already been moved to bunkers. Given the explosion of infections in India, 4 months after their "vaccination" campaign started, I can only guess what's coming in 2 months in US, EU, Canada..

Any thoughts on this?
    Re: 8.

Martial law only makes sense if there is some form of troops or law-enforcement left. If there's real mass chaos I doubt
    it will still be there. My guess is that authority will be crippled too by such a chaos.

Since they can't resist to let us know what's to be expected Holywood shows us a future like the Mad Max movies.
    It doesn't have to be that way of course but sometimes I think we're pretty much heading that way.

P.S. number 1 to 7 may then result from that scenario
    Last edited by Operator; 30th April 2021 at 03:28.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (30th April 2021), heretogrow (30th April 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th April 2021), Maia Gabrial (30th April 2021), Mike (30th April 2021), palehorse (30th April 2021), s7e6e (30th April 2021), selinam (30th April 2021), Victoria (30th April 2021), Violet3 (1st May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

You make great points, it deserve some comments

Start with 1:
    I would not completely discard this option, they can still attack locations that ate not essential for them and keep safe only the locations they need. I would never discard this option of a nuclear attack. What was that in Beirut a year ago? small scale to cripple their economy? think about, no need to be nuclear because people were not suffering for radiation sickness after that.

point 2:
    I guess so, but the communication part I believe it will have an enormous control on it (what we are seeing today is nothing, anyone can post anything anywhere, there is no control), paired with the point 6 in your list. It does not mean they will succeed, mesh networks does not require a functional internet.

point 3:
    It is the difficult part, but there is nothing much to do about, the ones who could do, they sold their souls long ago, what I do is keep exercising the body and the brain, eating fresh local food (avoid industrialized food), keep healthily. What they are doing in terms of vaccines/therapies (forcing) mostly in countries where the infra structure is vital/essential for them, all the other countries where it is not vital, the thing is more relaxed, that's where a nuclear attack could happen to kill the remaining (Beirut is an example again, in a major scale they could calculate to wipe out only a city and surroundings).

point 4:
    Yes, it is happening right now. But here is the good thing, we don't need to be dependent or slaves of the food chain. I eat local for the last years, I still need some stuffs from the grocery store, but if one day their items cost more than I am willing to pay, then I boycott then and find an alternative solution, it is simple but people are lazy, they do not want to think, they want to pay and have it as easily as possible. People will have to unlearn what they learn in "modern" society, and get back to their origins. There is a way, but most people will panic when their roll of papers finish, or their shampoo is not available anymore, then their bread and milk. I do not know but it seems very silly to me, comic and frustrating sometimes, people in major cities behave like big babies (i was one long ago) dependent on the system.

point 5:
    Currency wars in full swing, import/export halting elsewhere. Look the mess with shipping companies as well.

point 6:
    yes, no doubt.

point 7:
    I would start looking immediately for 2 systems: water catchment system and a solar system. If one lives in an apartment, sorry you should look for a more flexible place, apartments are not practical, but you do not have to get rid of yours, just rent or buy a cheap piece of land somewhere far out of a city, and build a shack, with your cistern or water tanks and solar energy, plant a few perennials, rise a few chickens for eggs and you will be fine. I made an experience eating rice, eggs and veggies (all sort of it), little meat for almost a year, it was an experience I want to have and yes I am here alive writing, I do not need industrialized food in order to survive.

point 8:
    That's why you need a place outside the cities to be safe (call it a backup), if it comes to this point, apartments won't do any good, actually be in the city won't do any good, unless one have a fortress surrounded by tick layers of concrete, with cannons and all sort of equipment to fight invaders and it would cost hundreds times more lol.

I would like to add one more point if you allow me?
    point 9:
    stock on ammunition and guns. Secure you and your family comes first. If your country does not allow to have guns, you can build one using 3D printers, designs are wide spread now, or just have swords and knives like I do.

The natural thing to do, if one is in the resistance side, is to move away from big cities, there is no other way around, you embrace the entire thing or not, they do not want people in doubt or resisting in their cities, they made that clear.

p.s. I am hearing that people are taking over public lands in diverse countries, those land isolated in areas that no one actually cares about or know about it, I heard it from an Australian old man another day, people are literally living in the boonies in Australian outback for as long as he could remember he knows some of these people and they are not indigenous people, they are people like us, that once decided to break from society and pursue an off-grid life style. I personally visited villages in Brazil and Bolivia many years ago where people was living happily without any government assistance, they are all self sustainable, the authorities won't even bother with them because if they do, they will end up with their mouth full of lead.
    My parents when they were alive, they used to talk about off-grid life, I was a young boy, unfortunately they didn't live enough for their dreams come true, i guess it is now in my hands to do it for my family.
    Last edited by palehorse; 30th April 2021 at 05:33.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), De Christu (1st May 2021), Docim369 (30th April 2021), gini (1st May 2021), heretogrow (30th April 2021), Journeyman (30th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th April 2021), lisalu (30th April 2021), Mike (30th April 2021), s7e6e (30th April 2021), selinam (30th April 2021), Sunny (1st May 2021), Violet3 (1st May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Any thoughts on this?
    I only have working hypotheses. I don't think the vaccines are their end game, just a step on the way. A reset has been signalled and it seems the system is being deliberately steered into catastrophe. Something will have to give, whether it's the dollar, the Bretton Woods model, the global supply chain or everything altogether. It's being intentionally destroyed.

I don't think we can hope to understand what's happening without looking at the rituals, the occult references, the deliberate timing of events etc. I think they may be working towards a fulfilment of some kind of Revelation and the prophecies within the book of Daniel. They may even be responsible for those elements being in the Bible today (and Enoch and other works being excluded). So I think we may see some kind of destruction of the system they've used to rule for many years with the replacement by a false messiah figure or some kind of Blue Beam disclosure version of the same.

I think it's important to them that large numbers of humanity can pick up on this, either consciously or on a subliminal level. That's why there's this repeated 'revelation of the method'. Why? Maybe they are harnessing our own powers of manifestation in order to bring about the apocalypse they desire? An extinction level event which they plan to survive and then rule over the survivors. Could be a word war, or a natural cataclysm, but they want people to be aware of it at some level.

Of course, the above may be absurdly optimistic...

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), heretogrow (30th April 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th April 2021), kfm27917 (14th November 2021), lisalu (30th April 2021), pabranno (1st May 2021), palehorse (30th April 2021), Patient (14th November 2021), s7e6e (30th April 2021), Sunny (1st May 2021), Violet3 (1st May 2021), wondering (30th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,848 times in 1,072 posts

Any thoughts on this?
    Resolutely stand your ground NOW at all costs.

Failure to do so will only result in things getting worse for you, your nearest and dearest and your communities.

The parasites have taken their kid gloves off for this one. Box clever at all times.

It has already been carved in stone that we win this. The challenge is navigating the course with slightest possible harm to all good souls.

Keep a positive attitude close to you at all times. And your loved ones even closer.

No problemo.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

9ideon (1st May 2021), Alan (30th April 2021), Andre (2nd May 2021), Ankle Biter (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th April 2021), EarthGirl (1st May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (30th April 2021), gini (1st May 2021), heretogrow (30th April 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th April 2021), kfm27917 (14th November 2021), palehorse (30th April 2021), Patient (2nd May 2021), TrumanCash (27th December 2021), Violet3 (1st May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    It has already been carved in stone that we win this.
    Hi Hermoor. Care to elaborate on this?
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th April 2021), Mecklenburger (1st May 2021), palehorse (30th April 2021), Violet3 (1st May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

the nwo agendas top points should be population/birthcontrol and preparing the organisms (genetic reprograming) for ai technology implants to create the hiveminded v2 human species

yes there are deaths because of the vaccine but i dont belive this is the key to population control, what if the vaccine created a global infertility this would be a much better way to solve the problem

crazy times and i feel like im living in a science fiction movie / enjoy the rollercoaster ride
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), De Christu (1st May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (30th April 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), kfm27917 (14th November 2021), palehorse (30th April 2021), Violet3 (1st May 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alan (here)
    Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    It has already been carved in stone that we win this.
    Hi Hermoor. Care to elaborate on this?
    Hello Alan. It's good to see some Texans on Avalon. A while ago now I used to work for two Texan families who were very good to me. When my work was mostly done for the day myself and other employees used to be entrusted with entertaining their children. Generally just hanging out with them for a while and making sure they were doing fun and educational stuff instead of getting in to trouble.

'Trouble' covered a lot of ground in those families. For a start all of the many children were big wrestling fans. Instead of beating the hell out of each other and causing all sorts of tears, injuries and genuine problems, they used to try and beat the hell out of me and certain others. It was a fun time. The older kids respected the staff interaction and pulled their punches a bit with us. They also kept the younger and more exhuberent ones in check from genuinely hurting the staff through playful ignorance more than anything else.

So they'd play at being Stone Cold Steve Austin; The Heartbreak Kid; The Undertaker; Mark Henry and so on. Whilst the staff would assume the roles of The British Bulldog and Fit Finlay as we invariably got our asses whupped by 8 hollerin', rowdy kids. Again!

Good, good times. Beautiful times.

So. Elaboration time.

The answers are inside all of us. And nothing else matters until you are confident and capable in that respect. It doesn't take too much, nor does it take too little. The good work just has to be done, one way or another. Just find your own way and believe in it. Really BELIEVE. That's all there is to it.

Thereafter my own path was outer self; home; neighbours; street; neighbourhood; and finally community.

Once one gets to the 'community' stage the tide really starts to turn in one's favour. Big time.

The most uplifting news I've heard in recent times was from Sheriff David Hathaway in Arizona's Santa Cruz county. He's gone way beyond basic 'community' and got most of the entire county heading in the right direction now. In the greater scheme of things I believe this to be a borderline seismic development for all good souls.

Sheriff David Hathaway has really shone a beacon of light in to the otherwise dismal valley of darkness many of us have been dealing with for more than a year now.

We can win this. We do win this. Sheriff David Hathaway; the biggest soccer teams in Europe; the UFC in Jacksonville... they have all shown us it can be done.

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ANY MORE OR LESS COMPLICATED THAN THE ABOVE THREE SHINING EXAMPLES.

Everything else is largely to be avoided. It is useless baggage. Carrying it around will only see you heading down a blind alley to meet with your own demise and probably that of your loved ones too.

Define useless baggage?

With respect to s7e6e and so many others on this wonderful Avalon forum...

... all this squawking about the dreadful happenings of long ago and the dreadful happenings of today and the probable dreadful happenings of the future is definition useless baggage in the current climate.

The current climate means sh*t is getting seriously real and focus on the present. Focus strictly on stopping this parasitic abomination dead in its tracks. Prioritise. Organise, yourself and your community.

Don't get distracted by a bajillion news feeds on this. And another bajillion social media comments on that. That's the path to a dead certain blind alley, exactly where the scumbags want us to be.

Inner self to community is the very best path for virtually all of us right now.

A month ago about two thirds of my community was shunning me. And I didn't give a tinker's cuss about it.

I just stuck to my guns, held my head high and stared down anyone wanting to be an idiot with me.

Now I'm glad to say the tide is turning for me. Only about half of the community hate my guts now. On present course, in time, the tide will turn for my entire community also.

Was that answer short enough for you, or do you want the longer version?

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Alan (1st May 2021), Ankle Biter (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), bojancan (1st May 2021), Ewan (2nd May 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), palehorse (1st May 2021), Patient (2nd May 2021), s7e6e (1st May 2021), Sunny (1st May 2021), Violet3 (1st May 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Continued worsening of weather, continued Covid, businesses closing causing shortages, continued count down to God knows what.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), George (1st May 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), palehorse (1st May 2021), Peace in Oz (1st May 2021), Violet3 (1st May 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

This is the second account I read that states that the Capitol is empty and that politicians are running things from a distance. I´m honestly not worried with the incoming geophysical catastrophe that might be coming. From what I read in the Adam and Eve Book, that if I am not wrong can be found here on avalon library, The Elites will be buried alive in their Bunkers because the amount of mud that comes with the Mega Tsunamis that will take place .... it is simply not survivable. The majority will die. Only those on High Grounds, living Off the Grid will survive this catastrophe.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), palehorse (14th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Continued worsening of weather, continued Covid, businesses closing causing shortages, continued count down to God knows what.
    You are 'futuring' with useless baggage. Baggage specifically designed to destroy you.

Avoid such an evil and obvious trap.

Focus on the present. Make yourself and your community as strong as possible.

Keep on chipping away at said block every day.

And just BELIEVE!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Andre (2nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd May 2021), ediwedi (14th November 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by prc (here)
    The Elites
    ???

Grrrr. This term gets on my nerves sooo bad.

What on Earth is 'elite' about them?

Call a spade a spade, my good fellow.

They are parasites. Scumbags. Losers.

Take your pick and have a blast. I know I do.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Andre (2nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), ediwedi (14th November 2021), Ewan (2nd May 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), palehorse (2nd May 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Yeah, I don't know - if there is only a few people left, why would you want that? What's to control?

How many times can you watch a re-run? Listen to the same song. Well, maybe I could listen to the same songs for a long time Strike that one....

If you don't have a population, there is no more creativity. What's to amuse a person? What then becomes the drive?

I can see them wanting some population reduction, but not in the extreme - I don't get it.

And if you tell me that they have major high tech gear to deal with things, then what would be the point to staying here if you could traverse the entire universe? Even just our own galaxy? Come on!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), palehorse (2nd May 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Was having a chat with a like minded friend and old colleague of work, and we agree in some points, the top 1% of 1% (call them whatever) want total control because that's the road that make sense for them to remain in power, automation of processes (call AGI or AI if you like, I call automation because that what it is) is a reality, in a world we live today with the technology we got (and increasing insanely fast), there will be no place for all the people in the new industries (please do not crucify for that). From 2000 until 2017 I experienced in my daily work what once took a team of 10 or more programmers to build a complex software, today with all the automation tools available it can be done by 1 programmer and 1 analyst code reviewer, now imagine for all those industries out there, banking, communication, transportation, oil, health, food (farming), military, etc.. each day there is less and less people required to do the manual work because someone already automated that, without touching the robotics subject here..

The banking system for example is an aging infrastructure and need replacement soon, guess what is already cooked for us?
    See how they try to kill 2 birds with one stone "CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA"
    https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/...d=WO2020060606

Another example, take the current ICS (Industrial Control Systems) available today, they are aged systems mostly running on windows platform, I know high risk system running on windows XP and win 2000 (laughable), many of those ATM machines you see on the streets run on windows XP, they started replacing those machines 2 years ago and still doing (undeveloped countries are the last to replace it), I got the blue screen of death quite a few times (memory leaks, dump core and many other delicious from windows system).
    Another ICS, SCADA systems (power plants, pipeline systems, power transmission/distribution, etc..) were compromised years ago with the Stuxnet attack in Iran and other attacks elsewhere (blackouts in US, Itaipu hacking in Brazil/Paraguay), since then they patched software as much as they can, but the author of Stuxnet knows how vulnerable it is (perhaps ex-employee internal dude), when I read WEF posting stuffs about imminent cyber attacks I confess I am not surprised, but I am surprised why it is taking to long for that to happen, which make me think over and over that the entire thing is fabricated (problem-reaction-solution scheme), they will do when they want it, when we less expect.
    SolarWinds attack not long ago, creating little chaos with the food chain, just another case of ICS vulnerabilities.

one thing for sure, disruption is on our path and it will strike at some point, nobody is building technologies for nothing, at some point they will replace everything, it is the logic and natural path of it, at this point I would not call conspiracy anymore, it is a fact.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, I keep on with my life, I use a few hours of my day to read and research things of interest and read/post here on PA, I work on a few projects, I farm when I can, I play with my kid, I kiss my wife, I cook, I exercise every day, just normal life. When all these crazy things happen and it will soon or later, if I can't live in this "new society" then I will go for my back up in the boonies, I do not mind, actually I am pretty much okay with that, it was my plan after all.
    Last edited by palehorse; 3rd May 2021 at 07:33. Reason: added reference.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Ewan (2nd May 2021), George (3rd May 2021), Patient (2nd May 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

Nick Pope thinks Aliens will be next. Sounds like a joke but it just happened 30 mins ago. The timescale is after early next year (after #rampdown)

source tweet

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ankle Biter (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), wondering (14th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Nick Pope thinks Aliens will be next. Sounds like a joke but it just happened 30 mins ago. The timescale is after early next year (after #rampdown)

source tweet
    Just rolling with it then on this 'Aliens' tangent..

For a consolidation of global military assets, with the aim being to instill nwo/martial law type situation, then the alien trope is a perfect exogenous threat. Whether fabricated (I'm leaning towards this one) or real.

The propaganda campaign to pull this off will be a walk in the park. We can no longer trust news images or photographs, these can be doctored and deep-faked well beyond the scope of what most people's eye (myself included) can detect as being anything but genuine. All mainstream media will certainly play the tune laid out in front of them. Even holographic projection of alien ships I believe is doable now so eyewitness accounts will reinforce credibility.

Perhaps this recent global climate crisis meeting was just the stage to establish the pecking order and who claims what & where. - This isn't can also be independent of an alien threat.

The alien story could also be the perfect scapegoat for taking out something like the internet - crashing markets.. just my 2cents.

To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Matthew (14th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Bosnia Herzegovina Avalon Member
    Language
    Bosnian, German
    Thanks

As all of us I am trying to make sense of all these things and keep asking myself the same question over and over again. So what is next? It cannot stay like this for much longer. I have a partial or uncomplete hypothesis for the moment.
    I am sure I forgot to think about a couple of things and implement them into my direction of thinking. This is where the Avalonians can help and exchange thoughts together.
    Anyways, I try to tie these 2 main things together. It is the climate crisis and the current emergency pandemic state. It seems to me, and it is most certainly evident the same people are simultaneously moving forward with these ideas. The same people in charge in the world agree on it and keep meeting and discussing their next steps. Of course the steps are planned decades ahead, but the world is so big and things keep changing and they can plan only this much ahead. Besides that, there is an "outside factor" or force the people in charge cannot control or predict. I have experienced this factor or force myself throughout my whole life, and I am sure everyone else has too. For some people they call it God, for some it is ETs, for some it is the Universe, for some is just simply coincidence or probability. This outside factor is a topic for itself, but it deserved a a quick mention because it is present and always will be.
    So back to my "whats next" thoughts/hypothesis.
    So the people who have been in charge for all this time agree they need to change things. Build back better. The great reset. Change to their green energy. And have full control of the inhabitants of the planet. I will try to say it in just a couple of sentences, so the post doesn't get too long. But the pandemic obviously is pointing towards the full control plan. They have collected billions of free of DNA samples besides other things the PCR tests are used for. In the past you first had to commit a crime in order for DNA to be taken and put into the system. The phones already collected our fingerprints and facial marks. Now to the vaccines. Although they have tested the vaccines for sure, but implementing them on a worldwide scale is a whole new experiment, with whole new relevant factors influencing it. We know every experiment, the proper "scientific method" in order to get readable and to a certain degree "accurate" results we need to have a controlled experimental background, a independent, dependent and a controlled variable. Plus identify all the relevant factors outside our control. So what I want to say is, there must be an "untouched" group. With that I mean, for the sake of the scientific method, there will be a group of people left without having this vaccine put into their body. My guess is 500 million. Maybe a bit more. I say this because of the Georgia Guide Stones. Nobody knows who made them, but I guess it is the "predecessors" of the same people orienting themselves around that very same idea today. The booster shots are for the control group that received most likely a placebo shot. Once they reach their goals their pandemic will stop. They are fully aware that many people will die adapting to what is in the vaccine, but we humans are miracles and our bodies will adapt. Just like we have adapted to many, many other things so far. Midway through my post I would like to remind that these are just thoughts and a hypothesis resulting from them. I may as well be very wrong, and don't take my words as any hint of support the global agenda and things going on right now in the world. I personally oppose that idea and believe nobody has a right to "decide" if there is too many people in the world or whatever else they may think in a similar direction. I oppose anyone trying to play God and remind you again of the ever present "outside factor" mentioned earlier.
    Now moving on to their other agenda. The green energy. So they believe Carbon Dioxide is destroying the worlds climate and everyone should move towards their green energy. But it is very clear that a this green energy model cant possibly sustain the current world population. So they need to reduce it. I don't think they do it by killing. But what I do think is by means of reducing fertility and slowly reducing population growth with the coming years. This is why we see, like on the climate summit. This country plans to achieve carbon neutrality by the year 2060. This country by the year 2070. And so on. By these years the worlds population will be much less and the green energy model could sustain it. Once again, I am not saying it will play out like this but the current world events lead me to think that direction. I am sure I forgot to mention many important things but I tried to keep my post as short as I can. Thank you for your read.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ediwedi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), edina (15th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (14th November 2021), palehorse (14th November 2021), Sadieblue (27th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

HOW TO OVERTHROW GOVERNMENTS: THE COLOR REVOLUTION FORMULA PT. 3
    December 22, 2021
    TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCES
    by Aaron Hawkins at Storm Clouds Gathering

"In February of 2022 Austria would attempt to set a new precedent: compulsory vaccination enforced by steep fines and imprisonment. Other jurisdictions would follow suit.

Even as these announcements rolled in many still clung to the idea that protests alone could deter the psychopaths running the show. Given the scale and intensity of these protests such optimism was understandable but premature.In this video we’re going to provide specific instructions on how to overthrow governments with little or no bloodshed. These tactics have been employed successfully in Serbia, Egypt, Ukraine and elsewhere. The existence of the Color Revolution approach is well known, but most writings on the subject are highly abstract and obscure the details.

If used properly, and in time, a great deal of suffering could be averted. However in order to understand the urgency, one must account for the unpleasant surprise that those in power have planned.

As the Omicron variant replaced Delta as the new boogie man of choice the mainstream narrative was falling apart in spite of mass censorship. Resistance was mounting all around the world. Legal challenges had hamstrung progress in many jurisdictions. And the tactic of branding any and all opposition to medical apartheid as as “anti-vax” was not playing out as intended.A Rasmussen poll conducted in December of 2021 found that more than half of U.S. voters were concerned about side effects, and opposed to mandates. Even those who had previously rolled up their sleeves were now balking as it became clear that this ritual of compliance was scheduled to continue indefinitely.

With the wheels coming off of this clown car at such an early stage it was obvious that the new iron curtain would ultimately fail, however those who believed that it would end quickly, and without sacrifice did not understand the motives of those in power.

The political, corporate, and religious elites would push forward with their plan no matter what. This was a matter of life or death for them. If the control group could not be eliminated quickly enough, their crimes would become increasingly obvious. If they failed to control the narrative, they would lose much more than their seats. This made them dangerous, like cornered animals. It would be mistake to underestimate their resolve.

Protests alone would not stop them, and riots would just play into their hands. It’s important to understand that these policies were intentional provocations. The non-compliant were being impoverished and pushed to the edge. Sooner or later someone would snap, and that’s exactly what they wanted: aimless violence and mayhem: a justification for the military to step in.

And this was only round one of their Great Reset. The elites still had several tricks up their sleeve. An engineered food and energy crisis developing behind the scenes would escalate in waves, punctuated by a sudden event that brings the modern world to a grinding halt. Communications and power grids go down. Chaos ensues.

For those living in major city centers this would mark the beginning of a long grueling nightmare. Without the means to produce their own food they would find themselves at the mercy of their oppressors; the essentials of life weaponized. Their only options would be fight or flee. Those who froze were doomed.

This was the ultimate Hegelian trap (Problem, Reaction, Solution). Ordo Ab Chao – Order out of Chaos.

Their solution was ready, waiting in the wings: Central Bank Digital Currencies that tracked every transaction and gave governments total control in real time. This combined with health passports and social credit systems were the capstone of their New World Order.

The non-compliant were to be cut off completely, forced into camps and ghettos, or disappeared. Those who conformed would be conditioned like dogs, stripped of all rights and dignity, but even their obedience would not protect them.

There is a way to stop this, but it will require more than protests. The level of civil disobedience that brings down governments is dangerous, and usually illegal. Those who go down this path risk prison time or even death. But when you understand that the alternative is to condemn our children and future generations to an open air prison the moral imperative is clear.

Protests are toothless. They channel discontent into a public display that has little or no impact on the system. Color revolution tactics, on the other hand, have been used by intelligence agencies to topple governments all around the world. Like any weapon, it can be used for evil or a higher cause.

Though often attributed to Gene Sharp, and his book “From Dictatorship to Democracy”, this approach is really just an application of the psychological principles first described by Gustave Le Bon and further developed by Edward Bernays.

Color revolutions are organized in three layers. The first layer is comprised of strategists and coordinators who understand the principles involved and which are responsible for training and equipping individuals who are to represent the public face of the movement. These representatives who comprise the second layer don’t have to be charismatic leaders. Ordinary citizens can fill the role. However in order to be effective they must be both brave and respectable. For example an old woman who is not afraid for herself may be more appropriate than a young man who lacks self control.

The third layer is made up of those who already support the cause but lack the knowledge or experience to plan effective actions on their own. These are the masses that are already protesting in the streets.

The first challenge for the organizers is to define the central message of the movement and distill these ideas down to a small number of memorable slogans that touch upon a moral and emotional core. Crowds are not moved by complex ideological discourse. The rallying cry must be primal and absolute.

The second challenge is to develop visual queues to unify the movement. This might include symbols, flags or even clothing items of a particular color. This is where the term “Color Revolution” originates. This visual identity must be adapted to the history of the region. For example during the French revolution the resistance identified themselves by wearing the Phrygian cap (or bonnet rouge). This red conical hat with the tip pulled forward was a style of hat that was given to slaves in ancient Rome when they earned their freedom, and at one point was used by a populist leader to incite a slave insurrection.

The third challenge is to stage an event that neither the public or media can ignore. This event must be highly disruptive and employ non-violent civil disobedience to provoke the authorities. The explicit goal is to push them to brutality and to capture that brutality on film. This is why the courage is so important. In order to be effective, the front line representatives must be willing to endure violence without returning it. Examples of this principle can be found in the actions staged by Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.

Non-retaliation is important for two reasons: one sided brutality evokes outrage among the general public. It destroys the moral authority of those in power, and can be used to shame the enforcers; pressuring them to turn.

This is another reason why a sweet old lady can sometimes be more effective on the front line than an aggressive young man. To strike such a person is social unacceptable. This provides an opportunity to challenge officers up close and personal; condemning their complicity, and demanding that they stand with the people.

There are many kinds of disruptive action that can be taken in such operations, but it is important that the target be chosen carefully with a mind towards who will be most inconvenienced and what message such a disruption would send. For example blocking traffic on a random road may merely frustrate the public without making any relevant point. A better target would be a business or institution which is discriminating based on medical status; a large grocery story or train station for example.

To maximize impact, the operation should be designed to last long enough to cause significant problems. If a building is to be occupied it must be done in such a way that police cannot easily remove protesters. This is often accomplished by chaining doors shut and chaining participants to each other and to the infrastructure.

The initial target should be a low hanging fruit; an operation with a high probability of success. Though the event may force a change in policy, the real objective is to reach the hearts and minds of the public and to encourage insubordination within the police and military. One commander refusing to enforce an order can set off a chain reaction that exposes the impotence of the political class and brings an end to the state.

To many, this course of action would sound extreme. The risk too great. The price too high to pay. Unfortunately the window for non-violent action was closing and the base case scenario was outright war. For those in no position to stand and fight the only sane alternative was to leave.

A new underground railroad was already taking shape: a migration from wealthy totalitarian nations to places where the people were poor but much more free. They would cross borders on foot and sail across seas, but this is a story in and of itself.

There is no easy way out. This is the test of our generation. Neutrality is complicity. Those who cling to life will lose it. So if you’re the praying type pray. And if you’re not you might want to start. The forces of evil are real, but so is the other side, and each and every one of us has to choose."

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/how...ution-formula/
    https://rumble.com/vrc7k7-how-to-ove...ssages-pa.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/voq1gb/
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (27th December 2021), avid (27th December 2021), Mari (27th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread