+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mormonism Exposed as having deep and dark Freemasonic and Satanic roots behind it

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Mormonism Exposed as having deep and dark Freemasonic and Satanic roots behind it

I hope this is okay to post here. If not, just delete it, or move it elsewhere to where it needs to go.

The following videos (as well as others that are similar) have definitely helped me start to resolve some recent issues of mine, not having known much (if anything!) about the Mormon religion before this, or what they claim to practice. My awakening on this came late, though again, I do not feel cheated, as I fully know and believe the Universe and its wonderful divine timing was and still very much is fully and completely on my side regarding this, me having learned what I needed to, how I needed to, and when I needed to from it all.

Hopefully, these posted videos will help others as well, who may be or have been stuck in a similar situation.

Note: I am not ex-Mormon, having come across a person online (not in-person!) who I genuinely thought was a friend who in fact very much is in the priesthood of such, as he told me, and one whom I greatly trusted with many delicate issues of my life with said person, before I realized what a complete and total lie it all ultimately was in the end. So, just to get that outta the way...

I will start with these three videos at this time, and will post more later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViNNMQEW9fU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb3_4PMC9Xk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss-7f3weaMc

On a humorous (or maybe not so humorous?!) note, the last video right about the 2:58 timestamp mark, the Mormon speaking in the video sounds almost like he was about to say that this religion is not just for those people of a particular 'SPECIES', though he quickly corrected himself and said 'PERSUASION'. LOL. Am I reading too much into it? Perhaps. I do have to wonder how many other people may have caught this little 'blip' he made and what they might have to say about it.

The times we live in are downright STRANGE, no doubt about it.
    Last edited by Free Thinker; 3rd May 2021 at 01:58. Reason: fixed a blooper
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd May 2021), janette (2nd May 2021), Mercedes (2nd May 2021), Mike (2nd May 2021), pabranno (2nd May 2021), palehorse (2nd May 2021), Rosco1 (3rd May 2021), Snoweagle (2nd May 2021), TomKat (2nd May 2021), wondering (2nd May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Default Re: Mormonism Exposed as having deep and dark Freemasonic and Satanic roots behind it

The last video says a lot, before watch the entire video I thought: "this place of such magnificence is not for everyone, they want only the wealth in there", then I rolled all the video and bingo, not with the same words I imagined, but yes, the temple will be closed in a month and anyone allowed to pass the front desk must have an appointment.

What kind of church or temple is that? the one very selective. Not the first time I see this sort of thing.

I think so he was going to say SPECIES but stopped in time and said PERSUASION, good catch :D

This whole thing remember a case I knew about a church from Brazil (they have in Portugal and US as well) but now spread around in more than 120 countries, here follow just a little bit of that:

"In 2017 the UCKG faced allegations of adopting children in Portugal and taking them abroad illegally. It has also been accused of cult-like illegal activities and corruption, including money laundering, charlatanism, and witchcraft, as well as intolerance towards other religions. There have also been accusations that the church extracts money from poor members for the benefit of its leaders. In 2000, a London-based UCKG pastor arranged an exorcism which resulted in the death of a child and the conviction of her guardians of murder. The UCKG has been subject to bans in several African countries."
    ref.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univer...Kingdom_of_God

some of the ex-members of this church were also investors, they had seen gold tables, diamond chandelier hanging in the ceiling, and lots of adornments made in precious gemstones, and all the luxuries one can't imagine unless you are a very wealth person. These churches are all the same, the ones behind (mastermind) are thieves, they are stealing from the poor, from the rich (investors) and from whoever are willing to donate their time and money to progress such a movement to benefit them and only them. Universal was also involved with kidnapping minors not only from Portugal but Africa, pedophelia and I also heard about adrenochrome (rumors), Satanism in Zâmbia, Bible burning event in Madagascar, illegal houses for taking care of kids in Portugal (this **** was all over the news in Portugal in 2017 see below translation from TVI24), stampede in Angola (16 dead, stadium overcrowded), ... Just imagine these people are super wealth, they are playing with the rest of us, they are predators, they always get away with their ****, all that I listed here, they were forbidden to work in that specific country for a few months and then they return with more churches in that country.

from the news (Channel TVI24)
    "Estas mães literalmente foram roubadas no que diz respeito aos seus filhos, de quem não sabiam há mais de 20 anos. Esta investigação só foi possível ser conhecida 20 anos depois. Agora, algumas pessoas saíram da Igreja, começaram a ver com distanciamento e guardaram, inclusivamente, documentação original daquela altura"

It says: These mothers were literally robbed of their children, whom they had not known for more than 20 years. This investigation was only possible to be known 20 years later. Now, some people have left the Church, started to see at a distance and even kept original documents from that time..

It means they have evidence of the connection of the church with a kidnapping network (probably the same thing) and it was in 1990, it went public only in 2017!!!

Sorry for the off-topic but it remembered me this dirty evil case.

Stay away from those "house of God" they are nothing but evil worshipers.
    Last edited by palehorse; 2nd May 2021 at 06:02. Reason: typos
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Free Thinker (2nd May 2021), janette (2nd May 2021), Mercedes (2nd May 2021), pabranno (4th May 2021), Snoweagle (2nd May 2021), wondering (2nd May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Default Re: Mormonism Exposed as having deep and dark Freemasonic and Satanic roots behind it

There are currently 94 threads associated with "mormon" in the Avalon database.

Top 10 Facts The Mormon Church Doesn’t Want Its Members To Know
    by "whats his name"
    more at http://www.toptenz.net - highly recommended

10. Joseph Smith Married Girls As Young As 14
    9. Past Prophets Preached False Doctrines
    8. Joseph Smith Used Peep-Stones To "Translate" The Book Of Mormon
    7. Temple Rituals Were Copied From The Freemasonry
    6. The Kinderhook Plates Was A Hoax
    5. There Are Multiple Accounts Of The "First Vision"
    4. Church Leaders Were Deceived By Mark Hoffman
    3. The Facts Surrounding The Death Of Joseph Smith
    2. The Book Of Abraham Has Been Proven False By Egyptologists
    1. Evidence Against The Book of Mormon

Many references can be found accompanying the presentation.

Last edited by Snoweagle; 2nd May 2021 at 10:13.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Free Thinker (2nd May 2021), Kryztian (2nd May 2021), Mercedes (2nd May 2021), pabranno (4th May 2021), palehorse (2nd May 2021), wondering (2nd May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Some of the nicest people I've met have been Mormons. Utterly genuine, charming, warm people who were a pleasure to know.

The institution itself is deeply suspect, from the huckster founder to the modern day edifice. It serves the power structure and likely always did, this is the monument to its founders birth:

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Kryztian (2nd May 2021), Mercedes (2nd May 2021), pabranno (4th May 2021), palehorse (2nd May 2021), wondering (2nd May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@palehorse
    Yeah, I am definitely staying away from any/all religious types. They are part of the problem, no doubt. While there might be quite a few/several that are simply misguided and don't know any better, there might actually be a rare few who genuinely do have other people's best interests in mind. But whatever the case may be there, it's a done deal for me, no matter their true intentions.

And no worries about the "off-topicness".

@Snoweagle
    Thanks for posting this.

@Journeyman
    Any "layman" Mormons are "probably" (key word there) misguided or tricked. Those in power are, without a doubt, corrupt as hell. When it comes to the former group, gotta use your judgement/personal wisdom/inner voice when coming to a conclusion there. Can they be trusted? Or just lump them in with the rest of the dark crazies? I cannot nor will I speak for anyone else on that matter, as see above for the 'use your judgment' part.

Edit: Not to say that all religion is "bad" per se or has nothing useful to teach... it just ain't the whole picture. The people in it are another story though, especially those of the "higher-ups".

All I can further say on this is, and is something I've felt deep within me for a long time and am reminded of it even now, is the following:

"Religion is man-made,
    Spirituality is god*-made."

*However one wants to view/interpret "God" to be.

Just to clarify better.
    Last edited by Free Thinker; 3rd May 2021 at 03:24. Reason: clarifying

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (26th May 2021), pabranno (4th May 2021), palehorse (3rd May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

I watched the entire movie (it is available in torrents), and there they talk about the "salamander letters" which debunk the entire story about the golden plates.. also it covers a lot about the bombings in Salt Lake City in great details (pause the video and read the old newspapers), it seems the church of Mormons did that, at least the people involved (people targeted) in the deal of those infamous letters believe that (they were selling the letter for $300K, but church was saying it was a donation -- part of the deal i guess). I barely remember about this case, I was young when I first heard about it, I heard from time to time people saying things like: "mormons are evil", "mormons are not what they look like", etc.., but I never had the interest to dig enough about it, as I know people like to say bad things about each other religions, even tough I dedicate some time to study about religions, but mormons never really draw any interest, except about this documents the church was trying to remove from circulation, seems like they removed the ones who knew about it as well..

no one can keep a secret for a long time, it comes belly up one day.

Thanks for the thread, now I know an important piece of information about this church.

p.s. Mormons knocked my door twice in the past, one time I listened to them, the other time I was in a hurry and told them to come back another time, I never mistreat these people I always tried to understand them, what they are trying to accomplish, I did the same with the Jehova Witnesses, even offered them coffee, but they don't drink coffee haahaha
    Last edited by palehorse; 3rd May 2021 at 09:30.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Free Thinker (3rd May 2021), pabranno (4th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    I watched the entire movie (it is available in torrents), and there they talk about the "salamander letters" which debunk the entire story about the golden plates.. also it covers a lot about the bombings in Salt Lake City in great details (pause the video and read the old newspapers), it seems the church of Mormons did that, at least the people involved (people targeted) in the deal of those infamous letters believe that (they were selling the letter for $300K, but church was saying it was a donation -- part of the deal i guess).

no one can keep a secret for a long time, it comes belly up one day.

Thanks for the thread, now I know an important piece of information about this church.
    I will see what I can find about the full set of videos on this....

And no kidding, the truth always comes out. In that, we can take immense comfort in.

You're very welcome.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

pabranno (4th May 2021), palehorse (5th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread