+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The pandemic is the worst crime against humanity ever committed

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default The pandemic is the worst crime against humanity ever committed

This newsletter came in an email from STOP WORLD CONTROL.

Quote Dr. Reiner Fuellmich explains how all the scientific evidence points to the inevitable conclusion that the pandemic is the worst crime against humanity ever committed. They are preparing many lawsuits, and may eventually organize a new Neurenberg trial.
    Dr. Reiner Fuellmich is a German lawyer who put together a network of international lawyers who were not in it for the money, but for the cause of justice for humanity.
    Great interview, btw. He mentions a few things that I didn't know and I've been researching until I can't stand the subject of Covid anymore. But there's always something new....

I think these lawyers will be the straw to break the camel's back, as they say.

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/fuellmich

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Agape (3rd May 2021), Alecs (7th May 2021), Annacarl (3rd May 2021), aoibhghaire (2nd May 2021), Arcturian108 (3rd May 2021), avid (3rd May 2021), Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), bojancan (3rd May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Creedence (3rd May 2021), Delight (3rd May 2021), EarthGirl (3rd May 2021), East Sun (3rd May 2021), EFO (3rd May 2021), Ewan (2nd May 2021), ExomatrixTV (2nd May 2021), gini (4th May 2021), gord (3rd May 2021), Gwin Ru (4th May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), Matthew (3rd May 2021), Matts (4th May 2021), meeradas (2nd May 2021), Mercedes (3rd May 2021), Michi (2nd May 2021), Mypos (4th May 2021), palehorse (3rd May 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd May 2021), Pieman (2nd May 2021), Rain Forest (6th May 2021), ronny (3rd May 2021), Sadieblue (3rd May 2021), selinam (2nd May 2021), Snoweagle (4th May 2021), Spellbound (4th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th May 2021), sunwings (3rd May 2021), uzn (2nd May 2021), Vicus (5th May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,036 times in 911 posts

Default Re: The pandemic is the worst crime against humanity ever committed

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    This newsletter came in an email from STOP WORLD CONTROL.

Quote Dr. Reiner Fuellmich explains how all the scientific evidence points to the inevitable conclusion that the pandemic is the worst crime against humanity ever committed. They are preparing many lawsuits, and may eventually organize a new Neurenberg trial.
    Dr. Reiner Fuellmich is a German lawyer who put together a network of international lawyers who were not in it for the money, but for the cause of justice for humanity.
    Great interview, btw. He mentions a few things that I didn't know and I've been researching until I can't stand the subject of Covid anymore. But there's always something new....

I think these lawyers will be the straw to break the camel's back, as they say.

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/fuellmich
    Downloading the video now. Thank You, Maia Gabrial!

..."Until I can't stand it anymore"......endless information. Verifiable. Better each day, confirming the depths....and...

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy.....it is more than a bit overwhelming....

Thousands of citations, hundreds of videos, a reintroduction to even deeper science...
    Synopsizing overlapping details, so many interconnected, files overlapping...
    Personal confirmations from childhood, of heartfelt loses being so very unnecessary...
    Driven by a deeper sense of justice that is the choice of offering solutions....
    I had to take a short time off...to recuperate from truth overload.

I shouldn't complain. It's all very, very, very Good....
    Mikovits, Martin, Mercola, Kennedy, Fuellmich, Rosetti, Buttar, Madej......

It reminds me of a friend I hadn't seen in a couple of years...
    I thought that the next time I was to see him he'd be grieving the death of his wife....but...

My, My, Oh My........His wife was in complete remission.....

He was complaining about how much money it took to send his wife back and forth to Germany...
    Where the doctors and all of their great combination of allopathic and herbal experteise...
    Cured her....He shouldn't complain....
    It's another life for the both of them....together...

In gratitude and the action of grace that learns, shares, relaxes, gets inspired, inspires....
    And shares some more....
    Last edited by Hym; 3rd May 2021 at 04:30.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Alecs (7th May 2021), Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), Delight (3rd May 2021), EFO (3rd May 2021), gord (3rd May 2021), Gwin Ru (4th May 2021), meat suit (3rd May 2021), Mercedes (4th May 2021), palehorse (3rd May 2021), Pam (3rd May 2021), Peace in Oz (4th May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Hear it from a professional Doctor.

Dr Roger Hodkinson: MA, MB, FRCPC, FCAP

Dr Hodkinson is the CEO of Western Medical Assessments, and has been the Company’s Medical Director for over 20 years. He received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK, and then became a Royal College certified pathologist in Canada (FRCPC) following a residency in Vancouver, BC.

General practitioner in the UK and Canada

Staff pathologist at the Misericordia Hospital, Edmonton, Alberta

Pathologist with the Medical Examiner’s Office in Edmonton determining the cause of death

Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Alberta

President of the Alberta Society of Laboratory Physicians

Chairman of a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons committee in Ottawa

CEO of a large private medical laboratory in Edmonton, Alberta

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jfpZxhSc8lBw

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Alecs (7th May 2021), avid (4th May 2021), Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), Delight (3rd May 2021), eagle0027 (4th May 2021), Gwin Ru (4th May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), meeradas (3rd May 2021), Mercedes (3rd May 2021), Peace in Oz (4th May 2021), Rain Forest (6th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), Satori (4th May 2021), Snoweagle (4th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by uzn (here)

Dr Hodkinson is the CEO of Western Medical Assessments, and has been the Company’s Medical Director for over 20 years. He received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK, and then became a Royal College certified pathologist in Canada (FRCPC) following a residency in Vancouver, BC.

Pathologist with the Medical Examiner’s Office in Edmonton determining the cause of death

Thank you for posting this UZN

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Alecs (7th May 2021), avid (4th May 2021), Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), Hym (4th May 2021), uzn (4th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by uzn (here)

Thank you for posting this UZN

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Alecs (7th May 2021), Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), Hym (4th May 2021), uzn (4th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

The globalists have declared a war on humanity and are systematically murdering us through the use of
    vaccines and depriving us of known remedies. They have made it clear as to what they are doing using Gates,
    Fauci and many others who are foolish enough to go along with them.
    Politicians with the promise of large amounts of money and power are short sighted imo. not realizing what their fate will be when they are not needed any more.

There has to be another element involved that we do not know about, otherwise the people would rebel against them big time.
    Is it that the world at large are too dumbed down to even fight back or is it that they have been and still are in the dark.
    If the majority knew the truth about their agenda they most certainly would insist that the globalists be arrested, tried for
    crimes against humanity, and sentenced appropriately.

Just to mention---David Icke said something about the Reptilians having power over govt.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th May 2021), Gwin Ru (4th May 2021), Hym (4th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Hard to feret out the pertinent facts, isn't it, Ewan?

It hardly makes sense to make a non-lethal virus only to get people to take the gene therapy inoculation. Why not just have killed them with a lethal virus...

If it was all just a horrible mistake, then how did they get an absolutely new type of therapy developed and tested and delivered way, way before such a therapy could have been reasonably invented?

And why, for all that's holy, have they such an obsession with getting the entire world's population injected with an experimental concoction, to mitigate a mild case of the flu (for most people of the 15% that are susceptible, that is). With 85% of the population immune...is this even a pandemic?

In comparison, the black plague had killed 30% of the population this far in to the pandemic. Covid has killed only .05%!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (4th May 2021), Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), Hym (4th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,036 times in 911 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Hard to feret out the pertinent facts, isn't it, Ewan?

It hardly makes sense to make a non-lethal virus only to get people to take the gene therapy inoculation. Why not just have killed them with a lethal virus...

If it was all just a horrible mistake, then how did they get an absolutely new type of therapy developed and tested and delivered way, way before such a therapy could have been reasonably invented?

And why, for all that's holy, have they such an obsession with getting the entire world's population injected with an experimental concoction, to mitigate a mild case of the flu (for most people of the 15% that are susceptible, that is). With 85% of the population immune...is this even a pandemic?

In comparison, the black plague had killed 30% of the population this far in to the pandemic. Covid has killed only .05%!
    Your points are right on, Ernie.

No. It is not a pandemic. It isn't even an epidemic in most areas.
    It's all about long term planning and this entire event shows the depth of that planning.

As part of the very long term planning, Farr's Law on defining pandemics was completely ignored and changed in 2009. It used to be that a 3% to 5% death rate, or more, fit the definition of a pandemic. It was then changed to include any 'common spread that went worldwide'.

In that case it included any common influenza along with the worst scenario, leaving public policy and emergency mandates to be controlled by the whims of any corporate guided governance. It went from science to political chicanery in a heartbeat, and very few paid any attention.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

Dr. Lee Merritt: Forced Vaccines Are a Holocaust-Level Crime Against Humanity
    54:06

Alexandra Bruce

My head has been spinning for a year, as I’ve tried to work out how a coordinated global fraud of such a vastness as COVID-19, involving so many different sectors and jurisdictions could’ve been pulled off.

Dr Lee Merritt joins Mike Adams to discuss the financial and regulatory forces that have been keeping most doctors from doing the right thing and morally pushing back against this patently genocidal agenda.

She explains, “There’s a pyramid, here. At the very top of the control pyramid, are the doctors who are chiefs of departments and administrative; the CEOs…of these hospitals that are taking the government money from the NIH…

“The role of Tony Fauci, here…he’s what we’d call the bagman. He takes the money that his bosses give him, like the Gates Foundation and whoever…and over his life at the NIH, Dr Fauci has distributed $800 billion, a half a trillion just for AIDS research, alone. So hospitals have become dependent on this stuff. I heard up to 80% of research institutions are NIH grants.

“So they’re bought. The people at the top are not going to speak out, because Dr Fauci has a long arm and can pull back your grant if you start speaking out against Remdesivir and for Hydroxychloroquine, for example.

“Then at the bottom of the pyramid are people who are in training and I hear from them all the time and they’re sad about what’s going on but they can’t speak out, because they can’t get through medical school and they can’t get through their residency if they don’t speak out. And I’d give them a moral pass right now.

“But in the middle are a bunch of doctors, like you say, they’ve got debts, they’ve come out of training…or they don’t want to lose their job, they’ve got a mortgage and kids and I get this…but look back at Germany. We don’t give those doctors a pass for not having jumped off the bus. We’re in a moral bus that’s about to go over the cliff. It’s time to get off.

“We’re killing people, at this point. By omission; we could’ve told them about Vitamin D, something very simple…They are killing by commission. They’re treating people inappropriately in the hospitals…

“I know a lot of people who are not physicians, who gave up their jobs and stood up morally, rather than go along with this and I’m just going to say that God will not hold us blameless: Physicians, it’s time to stand up. You cannot keep riding this bus.”

Dr Merritt is so smart and articulate and has many great insights to share, here and Mike Adams is at his best, as well.

[/QUOTE]

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (7th May 2021), Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), Dorjezigzag (5th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th May 2021), Hym (4th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), Snoweagle (4th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread