+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Having a 'dream' seeing a 2 toed possibly hybrid human and compare to this boy from china with 2 toes

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member Lookingforrealtruth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Having a 'dream' seeing a 2 toed possibly hybrid human and compare to this boy from china with 2 toes

I remember having a 'dream' a while ago - maybe some months ago - (or rather the alien abductors putting sight into my vision via eye implants hooked up to the nerve of each eye as I've grown a suspicion of) either that or I was put into a trance to feel like I was sleeping and so I see like this fully white skinned person like get off of some ledge or table - I could see them move their legs down and I could for a brief moment see their toes on their feet which appeared to be similar to a human except for only having 2 toes.. And I think they may be a hybrid of some sort.. Or like something to do with genetic modification.

This image of the boy with two toes kinda caught my attention since this looks eerily similar to what I had seen apparently.. Apparently the boy was from china..

The foot even of what I'd seen when they were getting down from somewhere - table or elevated ledge, I'd literally see like them like how like their toes curled inwards - and both toes appeared to have nails on them too.

So - maybe like how I hear about how people like getting raped all the time with these abductors - like how reptilians raping people a ton apparently.. And maybe how these abductors do artificial insemination as with like hearing about how they stick needles into the female groin area to suck out eggs. I think maybe just maybe the abductors might have made a mistake either some abductor raping some person and accidentally forgot to take out all inseminated eggs - maybe some eggs were left and thus resulted in this boy, or similarly with artificial insemination accidentally left some fertilized eggs..

Or maybe they intentionally did this on purpose after hearing about how from David Jacobs mentions people abducted been used to teach hybrid kids of what life is like or something , and how apparently very human like hybrids may be living down here even in apartments apparently David Jacobs mentions..

So.. I think kinda unusual for just some fluke of some genetic thing like this to happen.. Though, idk. With all these abductions going on and all this hybrid stuff going on I think they may have had something to do with this.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lookingforrealtruth For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd May 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd May 2021), Patient (3rd May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), toppy (4th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Default Re: Having a 'dream' seeing a 2 toed possibly hybrid human and compare to this boy from china with 2 toes

I am of the opinion, that because our mind has no firewall, any information can be remotely sent to our mind to the place where information is processed, and our brain simply processes it as visual... I don't believe it requires implants at this point, but the human version may certainly need it.

I believe those headsets that Corso found, or had in his file cabinet, was neural headgear that helped pilots steer, or drive their crafts with thought alone.. And information was exchanged using this headgear. I believe like telepathy, our brains leak information, and those who can read it certainly do.. Just as we process the messages they send us.

Interestingly enough... I do believe we have mastered this tech... And it is being used for both good and terrible things.

As far as the two toes, there is so much information about beings with 6 toes out there, that 2 doesn't at all surprise me. Interesting indeed... Have you had any other experiences since then?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

janette (3rd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd May 2021), Mark (3rd May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), toppy (4th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member Lookingforrealtruth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Having a 'dream' seeing a 2 toed possibly hybrid human and compare to this boy from china with 2 toes

There's a lot of stuff I compiled on here, there's a lot of important detail I need to address:

I don't think its necessarily that likely can leak out of the brain at least in a coherent sense, just only maybe slight very unnoticeable and random. Like how see how for instance light rays get dimmer and disperse at greater distances, basically drastically so for what can happen with the brain. And to sustain control at a distance would probably not be able to accomplish that unless were at very close distances, like in order to produce images need to somehow produce signals into the nerve of the eyeball - like how images from a webcam travel through a wire, like imagine like splicing another wire to the webcam wire to be able to tamper with the images being sent down as electricity signals.

And for stuff to happen like with seeing these images, I've heard in many cases of abduction where the alien abductors like surgically remove the eye and put a probably small implant surgically attached to the nerve of the eye behind both eye balls.. This is most definitely the cause of whats going on here. Like I even one time as of recently I literally seen like some image burned into my vision of some like one of those fake plastic spiders with red eyes.. And another case where I while awake I'd seen flashes of images in my vision, like a slide show I'd seen an image of some dark green skin 3 toed thin bird / dinosaur like feet. Then I'd see another image of like some reptilian hand like being held up to camera to take a picture or held up to eyes similarly. And finally I see up close in detail the orange eye, it was all orange vertical slit eye.. And see how the human eye has these filaments that can open / close the black part due to brightness, basically imagine those filaments, but drastically thicker, around like the size of a human hair width.. And as a vertical slit pretty much.. The vertical slit appeared it was open a lot when I'd seen it (I am pretty sure I'd seen some reptilian person before where their eyes were more closed due to probably how bright it was in the building I was in).

And furthermore I'd heard about with abductions the aliens put implants in each ear. This can explain how people mention how these aliens are speaking 'telepathically'.. They simply transmit wirelessly (implants btw probably instant data transfer via quantum entanglement technology) - transmit wirelessly to these implants to emit sounds in each ear.. Thus that's what people hear..

So with all this evidence I am pretty sure it has to be because of all these implants they put into people;

- implants in each eye - can put images into your eyes or eavesdrop on what you see.

- implants in ears.

- I've heard from Karla Turner they put implants in the spinal cord, mentioning specifically the 'reticular formation'. This is how like hear about cases where when people are getting abducted how like their bodies just freeze and cannot move their own bodies.. Ie the aliens simply flip a switch to this implant hooked up to the spinal cord to sever the brains connection to the rest of the body from spinal cord - thus paralyzed, brain cannot send signals down the spinal cord. And furthermore I'd imagine both paralyze the brain and furthermore the implant transmit signals through the spinal cord itself to remote control your own body..

- I'd hear about like they stick a rod tool up the nose to put implants in the frontal lobe area of the brain, the frontal lobe I guess apparently mainly having to do with decision making so I think maybe this is how they like put people into some hypnotic trance like I'd hear about people talk about (and me btw experience being hypnotized many times, pretty sure the abductors trying to deceive me make me think I'm thinking when I'm not).. Or like how people mention in abductions how people are just shut off.. They shut people off via doing something with these brain implants hooked up to the brain, ie hypnotize. Shut people off and then they quickly abduct and then put the person back to relatively the same area and then turn peoples brains back on and people not even maybe realize what had just happened.. Ie 'missing time'..

And furthermore I've experienced many times I think of having painful brain surgery done to me to do with these implants. Even surgery in parts of my body - legs just to mention. Like with how I hear about how they stick a rod tool up the nose and Karla Turner mentions to pierce the cartilage and then proceed to surgically attach the implant. Like I was abducted one time I think when I went to sleep, and I was like had the feeling of 'sleep' forcefully induced, like in a trance or something - however for a brief moment I literally felt a sharp and extremely painful feeling like near my upper nose - I am pretty sure it was because of them sticking the rod tool up my nose I think what happened then, and even afterwards when I'd finally wake up - my upper nose felt sore for a few days..

And like I'd seen this image made by David Huggins which basically what this implanting looks like:

And so these implants are pretty much vital in order to even pull off these abductions as covertly as possible.. Like they need them to put people into this trance like state, paralyze peoples bodies via implants hooked up to spinal cord. And for people that maybe don't have implants or they malfunction and break - I think they resort to other means to subdue people - then to therefore proceed to put implants into people when people are all knocked out by some like gas (ie what happened to Donald Shrum) - to either replace old broken implants or when people didn't have any yet.

Like maybe something like that happened to Donald Shrum, either broken implants or none at all - and so the same very abductors resort to other means to allow implanting. Like Donald Shrum mentions when he was out in the woods late at night, he was in a tree or so and then seen this huge cigar ship fly in with a hangar on the side and out came of the hangar a smaller ship and it landing nearby and out came some group of apparently what looked like people - humanoids wearing space suits. And one of them in particular either a robot or considerably more armored suit they were wearing - and they walking under Donald Shrums tree he was in and pulled this jaw looking thing on their face pulling it down like a lever and releasing a gas which I think if I remember correctly made Donald Shrum nauseous and if it were not for the bow he'd attached himself to the tree with - then he would've fallen off probably, apparently almost losing consciousness.. And the armored person or robot did this for a few times and then I guess gave up and they left.. I think they may be similar enough to humans, may actually be humans wearing these suits like space suits to protect themselves from this gas they're releasing.. I think this is what they would do if they do not have functioning implants.. They can't do all this paralyzing stuff, can't do 'telepathy', cant do all this stuff with the eyes - they need to first put all these various implants to accomplish all this - therefore resort to using this like knockout gas and this robot or armored person to get near Donald Shrum - like obviously they don't want to get hurt because they I guess don't have all this control over the situation yet.. And maybe if Donald Shrum did fall off the tree then the armored person or robot would probably grab Donald Shrum and continue releasing this gas - maybe even the other person wearing this other non armored suit walk up and inject some syringe to tranquilize him or something.. And then they would probably quickly bring Donald Shrum into this small ship and then do various surgery to attach these various implants. Ie rod tool up the nose. And then they would drop Donald Shrum off probably near the tree and they leave with Donald Shrum to probably wake up later on in the morning no idea what had just happened..

Oh and an interesting thing just to mention like apparently Gary Mckinnon when he hacked into computers at NASA apparently found an image of some cigar ship.. And so Donald Shrum mentions seeing this huge cigar ship in 1964.. And Gary Mckinnon hacking in 2001 - 2002.. And even mentions like some document titled 'non-terrestrial officers' having ranks of unknown individuals and detailing 'material transfers between ships'..

Here's an image of the ships Donald Shrum apparently seen:

And here's the drawing of the group of aliens wearing the suits and perhaps robot:

And here's drawings depicting the space suits, and perhaps either robot or armored suit:

So most definitely having to do with implants, and vital for the abductors to be able to pull all this off as secretly as possible most of the time..

And so I want to mention just for other things that had happened to me;

One time I'd like 'wake up' all of a sudden in the middle of the night either sitting on the edge of my bed or I was laying propped up, while in this trance like state, or still kinda felt as if I were sleeping - and so I'd seen standing hunched over near the end of my bed this reptilian person wearing the all black suit uniform.. And then as soon as I'd seen them I'd black out..

And so one time I'd heard about a case online where someone seeing a group of reptilians walking along I think on the street carrying rifle like weapons in their hands and wearing the all black suit.. And one of them walking up to the person that'd seen this and said "they weren't after them".. This caught my attention since mentions they wearing the all black suits..

Another time I'd see like some reptilian face talking in a language I do not understand speaking in a kinda low / deep voice maybe. And like their eyelid went upwards covering their entire eyes.. Making whole eye white I think.. And later on I think when this happened - I think they put this image of the face in front of me or maybe I was in a trance state and they were literally right in front of me.. And so later on regardless maybe I'd seen this reptilian person standing in front of me - at first looked like an old bald human man, but pretty sure they overlayed this image of the bald guy over their reptilian body and then I could make out through the fake image they had orange eyes with the vertical slit, and wearing the black suit. Just standing in front of me and I think they furthermore remote controlled my body and like I think my arm was moving on its own pointing towards the reptilian person and my mouth started to move on its own and say "its you!" kinda slurred.. I black out after that..

And here's an image I drew of the face of what I think the eyes looked like:

And I think before I'd seen this reptilian person standing in front of me / the face, I think I remember seeing this reptilian kid and they like had their eyelids upwards making them have white eyes and I think they were intentionally trying to scare me, they like opened their mouth showing triangular teeth and making a weird noise.. And like I was in this like trance state and I guess they were just walking around near me, running around even..

And another time kinda recently I'd seen like this reptilian person briefly opening their mouth showing triangular fish like teeth, like a shark kinda, but more straight triangular shape.. They briefly like opening their mouth for some reason..

And so I want to touch up on the eye implants they surgically attach to the eyes nerve I'd hear about. I'd hear about a case I've heard from Karla Turner of 2 people being abducted, a male teen and a female grandma by reptilians. They were taken into a room and one of the reptilians asks the grandma for sex, but the grandma said "would only have sex with their husband, and he's been dead for years already..". So this reptilian person just leaves the room and in comes this 'husband' of the grandma.. HOWEVER what the male teen see's is instead just this reptilian having sex with their grandma..

Whats happening here, is the grandma has implants in their eyes altering what they see.. Ie the implants takes the vision from the eyeball and alters it like how see apps for smartphones like 'facebook filters' where can put fake CGI cat ears on your head, or fake glasses appear as if they were actually there.. Even move your head around and like the glasses appears as if were actually on your face / cat ears on your head.. Imagine seeing all this - but in your own eyes.. Your own vision.. That's whats going on here.. These implants takes the grandmas vision and like how facial recognition works - automatically detects the reptilian persons body and realistically overlays this CGI image of the dead 'husband' directly over their reptilian body.. And like I guess they just made a mistake and just forgot that the male teen was watching all this happen with the reptilian person raping their grandma. They most definitely had implants themselves too even, they just forgot I guess.. I would assume rather the implants are hooked up wirelessly to some data center to process the eyesight externally - rather than these implants be much bigger with like data storage, no all that's just kept elsewhere - ie think 'cloud computing', the implant merely just surgically attached to the eye and is wirelessly connected to this data center elsewhere..

Ie just like that they did to me with this fake 'old bald man' overlayed on top of their reptilian body.. And then saying 'its you'..

And here's some images I've found online of drawings of reptilians which may be accurate:

Importantly I need to mention that these people, the abductors furthermore are just not good people what so ever.. :

- One time I when in that trance state, I felt like literally someone punched me in my chest.

- Another time felt like electric shocks were delivered to my head a few times.

- And many times stunned me via these implants I'd feel pulsating in my head.. Like they pulse and cause this loud ringing sensation in my ears. And like some times felt like I couldn't think clearly when like I'd felt implants in my brain somewhere like release chemicals I guess, probably stimulating glands in the brain to produce what ever chemicals to make me not think clearly, like literally one time I was looking back at some image I'd drawn of some 'dream' from earlier of some giant robot thing that flew in near the neighborhood houses I live in and so I looking at this and all of a sudden both of my ears and even somewhere probably deep in my brain felt like things pulsating all at once, and both my ears ringing extremely loud.. (btw I heard from someone else online from a like livestream talk thing where they called in and told of a dream they had with these giant humanoid robots coming in and people running down the street and freaking out and apparently the robots got to them in some building I guess breaking off the top of it, I dunno, seems like what I'd seen..).

This image I think pretty much what I'd drawn of what I think the robot looked like:

And so, furthermore apart from maybe punching me in the chest / electric shocks. Heard threatening things said to me some times:

One time, when sleeping I think again they probably using implants in my eyes when I was sleeping and like I'd seen this elmo puppet figure and they saying "if you don't like suffering so much, then just kill yourself, death"..

And recently I'd see like I could see the outside like my front door was open and I'd hear this voice say "you die here" and like the said something about me dying in my house I live in.. Like the abductor even I guess mentioning they were going to kill me I guess..

And so, I reading 'The Threat by David Jacobs' - and heard about other times online lectures on youtube from David Jacobs mentioning how just sadistic these abductors are.. They just torturing people on purpose.. David Jacobs mentions some abductor stick their thumb under someones jaw to cause pain..

And Karla Turner mentions they'd drill holes into someones forehead to cause pain and then quickly heal the wound afterwards..

And Karla Turner even mentions in a lecture some abductor having oral sex with a 5 year old.. Just to show how abhorrent these abductors truly are.. They're basically just like invasions throughout history where the invaders invade some village, abducting people, rape, and torture. Pretty much exactly what these alien abductors are doing. Like all this control with these implants just gets to their heads and they think they can just do what ever they want with people.. Ie see 'Nanjing Massacre' done by invading japanese on the village of Nanjing..

Finally, I would like to talk about something which is furthermore just shows how much of a threat these abductors pose.

So, I listening to a lecture by David Jacobs from 2017, he mentions many people he'd done hypnotherapy with say these abductors said "a virus will be released into the atmosphere" "it wont be good for humans" -not necessarily killing everyone off.. Just not good for people..

Says that in this lecture here at mark 1:29:17: https://youtu.be/D8qibAtR1Y8?t=5357

And furthermore on top of that for possibly more evidence these abductors had something to do with COVID-19, I found this website from a person by the name of Eva Draconis, http://orionmindproject.com/

And so I come across a PDF entitled 'Zetas and Plague' where apparently was of a dream Eva had in 2011 with the aliens apparently doing something to them, Eva some times mentioning apparently what the aliens said:

" I had a long dream about a plague epidemic. And being a dream I thought it was my reality, this movie scene that I was living in. There was the plague, and we people didn’t quite understand how to avert it. People were getting sick with it all the time, and then they died. "

" It catches their lungs. And then it don’t let go. So we designed it that way "

" But the plague wasn’t as horrendous to have as I would have always imagined. It was just people getting sick. This whole cataclysmic horror wasn’t there. "

" It affects their lungs. So that they can be our soup next time. We wanted their lungs to collapse, so we designed it that way "

" Zetas, they created the plague "

The PDF here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SA8...ew?usp=sharing

- However to note that Eva Draconis probably doesn't know better as to whats happening to them and think are interacting with friendly aliens - Karla Turner mentions these aliens want to induce 'stockholm syndrome' into people, basically where the kidnapper 'bonds' with the victim.

And even I've found this drawing by Eva Draconis apparently made in 2013 depicting what appears to be a virus.. Maybe this was from that dream Eva had in 2011. So.. This struck me as VERY suspicious.. :

And so, I reading on 'Walking Among Us by David Jacobs' he mentions people were told from a mantis alien was what they were doing was 'slow takeover', leaving a small pure stock of humans..

I think what they mean by 'slow takeover' is like why they put all these various implants in people.. Like to psychologically 'condition the populace', conditioning people that live on earth for as long as it'l take I guess.. And or perhaps covertly in regards David Jacobs mentions like if people have offspring then the offspring to be a target of alien abduction.. So like ie the abductors probably do not want to be seen and would prefer like they have all this control over people already with implants and they keep tabs on when people are going to have baby and then they quickly paralyze the parents and everyone else around to covertly take the baby and put implants in them when are young.. That way they don't know what happened. Then as people get older the abductors can pull off all these abductions without people even noticing.. Since already had implants when were a baby.. And so I think maybe the abductors are simply waiting to get as much control over as many people as possible simply by people having offspring and that way they can do all this implant surgery when people are young.. But regardless most definitely these abductors from what I've heard want majority of humans to die off and only a few humans to remain and replace with human hybrids.. Like David Jacobs mentions in Walking Among Us or somewhere about this mantis alien showing a presentation like thing with what appeared to be human hybrids perhaps as some plans for the 'future'..

Oh and here's PDF's to both Walking Among Us, and The Threat, Walking Among Us made in 2013 apparently is more up to date compared to The Threat from 1997:

Walking Among Us: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gUq...ew?usp=sharing

The Threat: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fWJ...ew?usp=sharing

David Jacobs mentions early abduction accounts in 1890s and 1920s.. So I think this has probably been going on for a very long time.. Like something I thought kinda interesting comparing to abductions of now and like the story of 'Medusa' from greek mythology.. So, Medusa, some 'person with snake hair' - looking into their eyes to turn into stone.. Maybe this whole story of Medusa was based on a much older story / account of maybe someone originally seeing some reptilian.. Or maybe some person watching from a distance seeing a group of people freezing in place when this reptilian person showed up. Ie maybe people got it wrong maybe because of through oral tradition and thought when someone said 'head of a snake' to mean hair when in all actuality they meant they had a literal head like a snake.. Ie reptilian.. And perhaps when someone said 'turning to stone' they didn't mean actually turning to stone - but just freezing / paralyzing in place.. And so furthermore maybe the people freezing kinda resembles what happens now with people freezing in place when these aliens show up.. I was just thinking about this story of Medusa and made this connection to whats happening with abductions now with this whole account of people not being able to move their bodies when getting abducted - I thought it was kinda interesting to point out..

Even like maybe 'Satan' as some 'talking snake' - David Jacobs even mention that there be some reptilians with a head that resemble a snake.. So maybe someone had seen a reptilian thousands of years ago and thus became this whole story of 'Satan'..

So, this is a lot to say, but it is important to hopefully have a lot of detail to explain all this.
    Last edited by Lookingforrealtruth; 3rd May 2021 at 22:20. Reason: added link to PDF for Eva Draconis

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lookingforrealtruth For This Post:

Mark (3rd May 2021), toppy (4th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread