Thread: Linguistic Wave Genetics

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Linguistic Wave Genetics

Greetings All,

Recently I have been delving into the work of Peter P. Garyaev, A Russian scientist who was nominated for a Nobel Prize but conveniently passed away prior to receiving one. His death may be suspect because of the transformative power of his insights into genetics which he regards in a linguistic way, I.e., that our genes follow the same set of semantic rules as found in our spoken and written language, both literally and metaphorically. I immediately thought of James Joyce as having an awareness of this, especially his, “Strandentwining cable of all flesh.” description of DNA, which I came across in Ulysses.

This from Evolution - Biology - Metaphysics:

“The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light- auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind's influence on weather-patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.”

The materialist ilk have tried to debunk Garyaev of course, but after reading his Quantum Consciousness of the Linguistic-Wave Genome THEORY AND PRACTICE which soundly describes the fact that our DNA, RNA, codons, et. al, have a consciousness, I’m convinced that he was truly onto something considering his obvious command of genetics . I cite this book because of the poor Russian to English translations found @ stop5g.cz where I first encountered this scientist’s work. If you want to get schooled in genetics in a non mainstream way, I highly recommend reading this work:

https://wavegenetics.org/en/research...novogo-genoma/

As I was delving into the non local worlds within so eloquently described by Garyaev, it dawned on me why we are being subjected to so called Recombinant RNA and DNA technology vaccines and 5g which would completely sabotage our own healing abilities via tuning into our genetic blueprints and non-local bio computer Peter was convinced exists. The powers that be do not want us to tap into this potentially world changing phenomena, hence their global pushing of jabs and blanketing us w 5g.

At present I pray for enhanced awareness of the language of DNA and how my own writing and speaking and playing my guitar in 432hz can influence it for health and well being.

-Jaye B.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

Andre (4th May 2021), Ben (5th May 2021), Brigantia (3rd May 2021), DeDukshyn (3rd May 2021), edina (4th May 2021), happyuk (10th May 2021), haroldsails (4th May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), Inversion (3rd May 2021), leavesoftrees (4th May 2021), Mark (3rd May 2021), Mercedes (5th May 2021), Mike (3rd May 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), Snoweagle (6th May 2021), SR19 (3rd May 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd May 2021), toppy (4th May 2021), Vicus (3rd May 2021), wegge (4th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Default Re: Linguistic Wave Genetics

It sounds like your musical frequency choices will have the ability to potentially empower you to do some self-healing, that is awesome! This is so interesting, thank you for sharing it! I just read the first page and will have to go back and read it a few more times, the entire site looks like a revelation. Much appreciated!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

haroldsails (4th May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), Inversion (3rd May 2021), Jaye B. (3rd May 2021), Mercedes (5th May 2021), Mike (3rd May 2021), toppy (4th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I lost the link to the actual book but have the PDF on my tablet. Here's another version:

https://www.scribd.com/document/4569...ic-Wave-Genome
    Last edited by Jaye B.; 3rd May 2021 at 20:00.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

haroldsails (4th May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), Inversion (3rd May 2021), Mercedes (5th May 2021), Mike (3rd May 2021), Snoweagle (6th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's a YouTube video that is more accessible to lay persons: https://youtu.be/3fCtO_TteXo

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

haroldsails (4th May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), Mercedes (5th May 2021), Snoweagle (6th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)
    It sounds like your musical frequency choices will have the ability to potentially empower you to do some self-healing, that is awesome! This is so interesting, thank you for sharing it! I just read the first page and will have to go back and read it a few more times, the entire site looks like a revelation. Much appreciated!
    432hz helps with heightening an awareness of my DNA and others who I play my guitar for. I'm reading the book for a second time now trusting that at least a part of me can understand the science. Definitely expanding my vocabulary doing so.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

haroldsails (4th May 2021), Mercedes (5th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

I havent heard of him before but it makes me wonder if the rules of our grammar that help us build intelligible utterances (mostly) somehow match
    the rules that operate within a DNA helix. I know that Adenine can only pair with thyanine and Guanine only with cystonine, but I am sure there are many more rules at the DNA level

12. The Following User Says Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Mercedes (5th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I've jumped to write in this thread even before checking your link. A few days ago I was reading about the power of sound and mantras, to the point of altering our inner being and therefore our DNA. Below I copy-paste some interesting info about this subject:

"DNA reacts to sound and light waves

According to Vedas, our body is hugely affected by sounds waves and light waves. Syntax
    and semantics of human genes is not only similar to human languages but also react
    to precisely directed vibration sounds and light patterns. This means that human DNA
    communicates with the outside world in some coded language which our senses are
    unable to perceive and understand. Scientists in their latest experiments observed
    that DNA responds to sound vibrations only of a certain frequency and then perform
    some task depending upon the information exchanged with sound waves. This
    confirms that concepts like intuition, light aura, yoga, and telepathy can no longer be
    considered as a mythical belief as the science has validated the possibility of such
    existence.

Modify life forms on earth by sound vibrations

In Vedas, it is said that supreme Brahman (God) can modify life forms on earth just by
    reorganizing sound waves or retransmitting modified sound waves in the environment.
    Though very difficult to verify, latest scientific experiment do hint of such possibility.
    Since Vedas says that universal Creation by sound waves involves transcendental
    reality that cannot be understood by our illusionary mundane senses but by spiritual
    perfection and enlightenment, it is almost impossible to verify the creation of this
    universe by vibrating sound waves. It should not be surprising that the universal laws
    of creation is kept inaccessible from normal humans and is revealed to only those who
    strived hard for spiritual perfection."
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Jaye B. (5th May 2021), Mercedes (5th May 2021), Snoweagle (6th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Interesting!

In the Dune novels by Frank Herbert a power faction in the "known universe" were known as the Tleilaxu or Bene Tleilax. They directly genetically manipulated people and their clones' DNA which they referred to as " The Language of God". Their creations were controlled by a complex whistling that activated some aspects of their DNA.

Their competitors were the Bene Gesserit who manipulated genetics through selective breeding programs over 100's of generations. They could manipulate "most" people through the use of vocal sounds termed the "voice".

With that in mind we are aware that Solfreggio frequencies may indeed alter or enhance consciousness and healing as can some crystal that "resonate with certain frequencies"

I often find it interesting that the "word" of God is often mentioned when great feats like creation of the universe or mankind is accomplished. Spells and prayers, curses and oaths are often vocalised...

Hopefully one day someone can tie it all together.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Ascensionrising (10th May 2021), Jaye B. (5th May 2021), Mercedes (5th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://clinical-epigenetics.imedpub....php?aid=19804

Shows pictures of physical healing after wave genetics.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

Ascensionrising (10th May 2021), Snoweagle (6th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by Jaye B. (here)
    Greetings All,

Recently I have been delving into the work of Peter P. Garyaev, A Russian scientist who was nominated for a Nobel Prize but conveniently passed away prior to receiving one. His death may be suspect because of the transformative power of his insights into genetics which he regards in a linguistic way, I.e., that our genes follow the same set of semantic rules as found in our spoken and written language, both literally and metaphorically. I immediately thought of James Joyce as having an awareness of this, especially his, “Strandentwining cable of all flesh.” description of DNA, which I came across in Ulysses.

This from Evolution - Biology - Metaphysics:

“The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light- auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind's influence on weather-patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.”

The materialist ilk have tried to debunk Garyaev of course, but after reading his Quantum Consciousness of the Linguistic-Wave Genome THEORY AND PRACTICE which soundly describes the fact that our DNA, RNA, codons, et. al, have a consciousness, I’m convinced that he was truly onto something considering his obvious command of genetics . I cite this book because of the poor Russian to English translations found @ stop5g.cz where I first encountered this scientist’s work. If you want to get schooled in genetics in a non mainstream way, I highly recommend reading this work:

https://wavegenetics.org/en/research...novogo-genoma/

As I was delving into the non local worlds within so eloquently described by Garyaev, it dawned on me why we are being subjected to so called Recombinant RNA and DNA technology vaccines and 5g which would completely sabotage our own healing abilities via tuning into our genetic blueprints and non-local bio computer Peter was convinced exists. The powers that be do not want us to tap into this potentially world changing phenomena, hence their global pushing of jabs and blanketing us w 5g.

At present I pray for enhanced awareness of the language of DNA and how my own writing and speaking and playing my guitar in 432hz can influence it for health and well being.

-Jaye B.
    Very good find Jaye B.
    The sound is very similar to what I sometimes achieve during intense practice of the Om meditation technique.

Quote These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God
    (Rev. 3:14). Even as sound is produced by the vibration of a running motor, so the omnipresent sound of Aum faithfully testifies to the running of the "Cosmic Motor" which upholds all life and every particle of creation through vibratory energy.

Quote Aum Technique of Meditation shows one how to use the power of concentration in the highest way to discover and develop the divine qualities of one's own true Self. This ancient method teaches how to experience the all-pervading Divine Presence as Aum, the Word or Holy Ghost that underlies and sustains all creation. The technique expands the awareness beyond limitations of body and mind to the joyous realization of one's infinite potential.
    Last edited by happyuk; 10th May 2021 at 17:24.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Ascensionrising (10th May 2021), Jaye B. (11th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread