+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for some help (Milab-related)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

Default Re: Looking for some help (Milab-related)

Hi Victoria, sorry for the belated reply, I've been away for a while.

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    You & Mark have answered one of my most enduring questions...all these years, I wondered what on earth those intelligence tests were that none of my other friends in various states or schools or countries had ever done.
    I've been test resistant for many years, since the youngest ages, probably for this reason. My first memories of strange mechanical tests and contraptions are from kindergarten at Hamilton Air Field in Novato, CA at in the early 70s (one of the storage sites for the Roswell wreck, for a while and a place of many UAP sightings), then around 3rd grade being taken from classes into smaller rooms with a few other kids and given other kinds of lessons was in the third grade, at Keesler AFB in Biloxi, Mississippi. I have some kind of vague memory of being told at the time that I was in a special class. As an adult, I asked both of my parents if they knew anything about that, and they had no idea, had not been told I was being tested and I wonder if they believed that this had even happened to me.

It's easy to feel kind of futile and confused when no one else remembers experiencing the same and there is nobody to bounce the memories off of.
    Right. I've got a best friend I've known since Kindergarten whom I've always wanted to ask about such things, but I sense that she has blocked it all out and I don't want to open her up to that craziness since her life now is really, really mundane and normative at for folks our age.

At some point during this period, I started having unusual experiences hearing what I thought were angels singing above my bed at night, thinking I had weird magical powers, extreme instances of precognition...and our family began getting unusual attention.
    My baby sister tells a story about a time when we lived on Scott AFB in southern Illinois, I snuck out to the base 4 Seasons to get us some snacks and she was riding on my handlebars. I remember we crashed at some point and her crying and blood. That's it. Well, she tells me that that was not it. That we were picked up by a black van right after the crash and some med techs worked on her leg and patched her up. The last time she told me this story I said I had no memory of this and asked her what I was doing while she was getting patched up. She said I was sitting in the back just staring straight ahead, the entire time. She says this is when she decided to become a doctor. She must have been 4 or 5 at the time.

So much strangeness. I am content to leave it, as I will not allow anyone 'into my head'. Perhaps some day it will all become clear to me, perhaps my next Kensho will include a flash of of returned memory or greater access to the Akashic. I could talk to you about the gifts that I brought out of childhood and the psychospiritual revelations I've had during adulthood but I just wanted to respond and commiserate, being raised in such strange environs is not something that many people share and those of us who do share these experiences should talk about it whenever we can.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

All is one (16th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2023), Icare (7th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), Rosco1 (8th September 2021), tendril (16th August 2021), Victoria (14th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 times in 318 posts

Thank you for sharing, Rahkyt.

I sure have missed you🤗

Pamela

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (16th August 2021), Mark (14th August 2021), tendril (16th August 2021), Victoria (14th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Mark,

Thank you, and welcome back! I wonder if anybody has made a poll/open study for military brats to find out very roughly the frequency and nature of these experiences? I think if the public could be more active in investigating, it might yield interesting results.

Every once in a while somebody pops up to ask questions and then slips away again on this forum or on other websites. Maybe seeing a mass of correlations and similar experiences in one place would be eye opening. I think milabs are much more widely endured than people recognize.

That's incredible that you were able to compare memories with your sister and she experienced the event so differently: a confirmation that they just shut you on and off. Glad you have her support.
    I've experienced that with my sisters, where it's as though someone flipped a switch with them mid sentence during an event, and now they have no recollection at all of what happened afterward...left completely blank.

And to know a van actually picked you up? In two incidents* when we have had experiences during the night, our cameras alerted us to a white van oddly parked directly in front of the house, or at the end of the driveway right before dawn. ( We live out where nobody just wanders by) It was troubling but I dismissed them as strange coincidence, because nobody got out or in before the vehicles left again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210817_112819~3.png
Views:	59
Size:	542.2 KB
ID:	47216

I wonder if whoever is behind this can do something from the van remotely without visibly/physically removing people, which might be remembered as actually being inside of it? Kind of like dreaming of abductions instead of physically experiencing them and not being able to distinguish that it actually happened.

Not letting anyone into your head is a good, good idea, stay level and in control. I'm learning that the massive amount of mindspace (and hours eaten up in seconds) with these subjects, or when trying to remember, is alarming. Entire days can inexplicably go by in the blink of an eye and if I stop to examine that, things feel much less stable...almost like experiencing missing time. It's good to keep strangeness at arms length or further so it doesn't derail life...that adage about where attention goes, energy flows.

Thank you, Mark. I would love to hear more about your experiences (any that you don't mind revisiting) and what you came away with. You are much appreciated.

* just remembered: make that three incidents, though this last one, it was a black van in an experience 3-4 yrs ago that involved a woman who was contracted by the military for NLP in Washington state (I think?). Interestingly, she was outwardly and inexplicably very hostile toward me- almost unable to control herself. Meeting her was like meeting an entity that loathed my very being...really made me question whether we have alternate simultaneous lives.

Last edited by Victoria; 18th August 2021 at 07:06.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

All is one (16th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (16th August 2021), Mark (7th September 2021), pabranno (8th September 2021), Rosco1 (8th September 2021), tendril (16th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Thanks Pamela, Life is once again taking off into the stratosphere lol I drop through when I am looking for good conversation and thoughtful ideas about the state of the world today.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), pabranno (8th September 2021), Victoria (14th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Hi Victoria, I sometimes think about these things and wonder if they've continued in my life or if Ive somehow been let go or if directives concerning me have shifted. I know I haven't had what i would consider to b directed experiences of this nature in decades. The last formal conscious event that happened was when I was newly out of the army, a college student. I was at an airport, I don’t remember which one, you know how layovers and such things can be. But i was standing in line to check in and I helped a woman with a baby move her bags in front of me. Right after, this man approached me. He was white, about 5’8 or so, kind of scruffy and wearing a Hawaiian shirt and khakis with a straw fedora, lol dude looked like a stereotypical agency shill and, sure enough, he told me that I looked like ex-military, I confirmed, curious about his intentions. He told me if i was ever interested, I should apply for the Air Defense Agency and he gave me a card.

After the gulf war i was done with the military and this was somewhere between 93 and 96, so he was barking up the wrong tree on the wrong planet in the absolutely wrong galaxy. I pocketed the card but only looked at it in a cursorial manner at the time. I remember seeing it once again in memory, I must have thrown it away at some point or it got lost in the shuffle of life.

Oh, I lost 3 hours once in the Denver Airport. That was strange.

My sister confirming what had happened was more than that, i remember the accident but i have absolutely no memory of a van except for how my mind’s eye reconstitutes the scene and i have no idea if that is really memory or imagination.

That is an interesting thought about the van possibilities. I have always considered such things to be the purview of ETs and extra-dimensional entities but I have on good authority here in PA that some branches of our military have access to 4D Tech and use it to create false synchronicities and otherwise fark with our perception of reality.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Icare (7th September 2021), pabranno (8th September 2021), Spiral (29th April 2022), Victoria (14th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 times in 318 posts

Mark/Rahkyt,
    Those are very curious incidents. I would be interested in any follow-up insights, if you are willing and able. If such things happened to me, I don’t know how I would even begin processing it. I’d probably be too scared to delve more deeply.
    Thanks for sharing.

Pamela

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Mark (12th October 2021), Spiral (29th April 2022), Victoria (14th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Mark/Rahkyt,
    Those are very curious incidents. I would be interested in any follow-up insights, if you are willing and able. If such things happened to me, I don’t know how I would even begin processing it. I’d probably be too scared to delve more deeply.
    Thanks for sharing.

Pamela
    Hi Pamela, it's all the stuff of daily life and quite tame compared to so many who come through this Forum.

My life now is interesting enough, the synchronicities and pathways that are opening up to me have me humbled and grateful in daily life. Please forgive the distance between my responses, but thank you for asking.

Follow up insights?

Choice is choice. We all choose. Given the choice to become more deeply a part of the military-industrial complex when I was younger, I refused at every opportunity. I held on to my ideals, knowing at the time that the military couldn't live up to them, trapped as we were in the world of global economics and superpower monopoly. I've found that choice, following the path with heart, as Don Juan exhorted Casteneda to do, has led me someplace beyond all reckoning, that I could not have predicted. What seemed to have been no path at all, has turned into the pathless path, written in the sky.

Discovering the possibilities, becoming something other than any conception of who or what I could be has been a journey in self-knowledge and traveling down deep into the depths of personal knowing, then emerging to experience and testing the mettle of gnosis upon the crucible of life. I don't know what is coming next but I know it will be magical and beyond anything I can imagine, as our currently reality was, truly, beyond all prognostications. I'm curious and excited, I have no fear or foreboding. I have no fear of any of my experiences, past and present, no regrets, even through the bad times, the dark night of the soul times, the homeless, the jailed, the desperate times.

Through it all, these threads of command and control and deeper spiritual and psychic immersion have intertwined to create a panoply of wonder which I call memory lol and which others might call fantastic imaginings. Either way, it is and has all been real to me.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), gord (12th October 2021), Harmony (12th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (30th April 2022), Spiral (29th April 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th October 2021), Victoria (14th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Quote Posted by Josh88 (here)

If there is anyone that knows more about memory recovery, and whether or not this sounds familiar. I would greatly appreciate any information.

Thank you in advance
    Tony Rodriquez claims his memories of a twenty & back program resurfaced after he had a MRI. Johan Fritz also makes that claim.

Tony & Johan: Link

20 & Back explained: Some report they're taken at about age seventeen, serve twenty years in a space program, aged regressed back to the time they were taken then time shifted back to the point of origin. From what I've heard the person may only be gone fifteen minutes.
    After reading Tony's book there's another version of the 20 & back program that he refers to it as a Career Return Program. He was taken as a boy and placed in a stasis chamber. His consciousness was transferred to a clone created by the Grays and it received implants. After twenty years he was transferred back to his original body. The chips were removed from the clone as if to be reused. It didn't state what happened to the clone, but I presume they're disposed of. As a side note there are proclaimed giants in caverns all over the world that are in a crystal statis chambers that expand into the dimension of time. I heard the ratio is 30,000 years can pass outside while only thirty minutes pass on the inside. I suspect their release is weaved into a depopulation agenda and they'll be used to eliminate stragglers. Ceres Colony Cavalier

In Donald Marshall's accounts on YT about the cloning centers he claims they're placed in shredders after they fulfill their purpose. YT

I recall watching this one. video

James Rink has an extensive amount of first-hand information about Milabs in his book Lone Wolf. Post #1
    Last edited by Inversion; 25th May 2022 at 05:57.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Mark (29th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2