+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Biblical David: Ray Beams and Extraterrestrials

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Biblical David: Ray Beams and Extraterrestrials

Jim, I absolutely appreciate your contributions. I am very greatful you are here. There are some very brilliant and divinely intuitive people on this forum and sometimes we question each other, may I call it old school debate. Please don't worry about offending. Anyone worth their salt will not be offended.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ben (10th May 2021), Brigantia (6th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Jim_Duyer (6th May 2021), Matthew (6th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), onawah (6th May 2021), pabranno (10th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (6th May 2021), Tyy1907 (6th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    UPDATE:
    The remaining verses are Daniels interpretation of the vision dream of
    the Queen mother. But it is very obvious that what is related here is for
    the common folk - the real details were given above. And actually if
    you read the text that follows, it represents some lame answer that has
    nothing at all to do with the giant that was disintegrated.

And don't forget, a sky entity told Daniel these secrets, not Yahweh/Jehovah.
    So obviously this is an example of perhaps a "good" group of aliens revealing
    information about an "evil" group of aliens. But then again, they are the
    ones controlling the narrative, so it could go either way in my opinion.
    Jim, on finishing the translation, do you think this is best thought of as an account of a prophecy, something to come, or a recounting of something from the past?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (6th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Matthew (6th May 2021), onawah (11th May 2021), pabranno (10th May 2021), Pam (6th May 2021), Sadieblue (6th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,429 times in 557 posts

The only time that the dates for the end-times have been mentioned, and I say this after re-translating a majority of the Bible text, (OT) is when Jesus gives us the date himself. He said it would be within the 'lifetime" of a certain event, and that even, believe it or not, was accomplished already. What was astounding is his mention of a specific and easily identifiable event, one that we would recognize. So, sometime prior to 2038, based upon my own interpretation of the "generations", and no, not those listed in Genesis. I believe very seriously that Daniel was telling us the same thing that Revelations and Jesus did = that sometime prior to 2038 a mother ship will land. A false flag, antichrist type of operation will commence, and the battle for Earth will commence.
    The Bible gives us one clue about how to fight them (an ultraviolet frequency). And the Anglo-Saxon texts from the early middle ages another weapon (bog iron). We need to pay attention to these suggestions. They were not made out of some capricious whim. When reports are placed inside of the Biblical text and in Anglo-Saxon and other texts, they are there for a reason.

I am not a doom and gloom type of person. But I like to plan ahead. And for sure this is yet another relation of this event that is due to hit us sometime in the next 17 years. Probably not today or tomorrow, but my skills only allowed me to reach an answer with a range of dates, not an actual one.

Well, back to work. I found the circumference of the Earth, at 96% accuracy, in the Bible text, and then the circumference of the moon at 94% accuracy there as well. Also a description of the change in the brain sizes from ape-men to Cro-magnon and modern man. So how is it that these early shepherds knew these types of
    things? Then in the Sumerian texts I found the circumference, accurate to 95% of the Sun!
    And this was repeated in the Norse histories in their language. Coincidence? Or a people who had faced
    the alien invasions in their past, hid the information in the texts that they knew would be conserved, and
    are trying to warn us?
    I am writing and editing each day and hope to publish soon - The Bible Says the Earth is Round, and Gives its Accurate Measurement, with all of this included.
    Next will be - a map of Eden, the Mark of Cain, Hebrew Origins, Archaeological proof of Abraham
    and When and how the flood occurred.
    So if I don't post that often here, that's the only reason.

But if you contact me I will try to help with any of the text that I can. Jim

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ben (10th May 2021), Brigantia (6th May 2021), DbDraad (10th May 2021), haroldsails (7th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Journeyman (6th May 2021), Matthew (6th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), onawah (7th May 2021), pabranno (11th May 2021), Pam (7th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (6th May 2021), Siphonemis (6th May 2021), Tyy1907 (6th May 2021), XelNaga (10th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,188 times in 4,071 posts

Can't beat new translations imVho. - ...I'm loving this thread

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ben (10th May 2021), Brigantia (6th May 2021), Jim_Duyer (7th May 2021), Journeyman (6th May 2021), pabranno (6th May 2021), Pam (7th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (7th May 2021), XelNaga (10th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

I've wondered if Biblical prophecy might be analogous to the "prophecy" used by the cabal.... to my understanding, the cabal/illuminati have to pre-announce an event in some fashion, as in movies, etc.
    Perhaps the "forces of Good" do the same...to satisfy some universal law of fairness.
    Something like that. Just a thought.
    Pamela

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Ben (10th May 2021), Brigantia (6th May 2021), haroldsails (7th May 2021), Jim_Duyer (7th May 2021), Journeyman (6th May 2021), Matthew (6th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), Pam (7th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (7th May 2021), Tyy1907 (7th May 2021), XelNaga (10th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,429 times in 557 posts

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    I've wondered if Biblical prophecy might be analogous to the "prophecy" used by the cabal.... to my understanding, the cabal/illuminati have to pre-announce an event in some fashion, as in movies, etc.
    Perhaps the "forces of Good" do the same...to satisfy some universal law of fairness.
    Pamela
    That's an extremely interesting idea. Somehow when I read this it struck me as making sense. I am not sure why - perhaps something buried deep inside of us that reveals tidbits of the truth from time to time
    comes out.
    But it seems somewhat one-sided, since the bad guys don't seem to be announcing their moves to us.

But perhaps they are, and I just have not heard or run across them. Thanks for your comment.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ben (10th May 2021), Brigantia (7th May 2021), Journeyman (7th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), pabranno (7th May 2021), Pam (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (8th May 2021), Tyy1907 (7th May 2021), XelNaga (10th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Pamela
    It just shows me there is indeed a loving force that at times sends messages of warning to us. Although distorted and cryptic in the original translations, these new translations clear things so much.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Ben (10th May 2021), Brigantia (7th May 2021), Journeyman (7th May 2021), pabranno (7th May 2021), Pam (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (8th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

"I am writing and editing each day and hope to publish soon - The Bible Says the Earth is Round, and Gives its Accurate Measurement, with all of this included.
    Next will be - a map of Eden, the Mark of Cain, Hebrew Origins, Archaeological proof of Abraham
    and When and how the flood occurred.
    So if I don't post that often here, that's the only reason."

Can't wait to read the whole thing!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

Jim_Duyer (24th May 2021), pabranno (11th May 2021), Tyy1907 (10th May 2021), XelNaga (10th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Just throwing this out there

You may find that Cain and his offspring were in fact products of a genetic manipulation (by you know who) and the so called mark was that his skin had less pigmentation. Bringing about a new race of humans that remains to this day.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Jim_Duyer (24th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

Conclusions

There are hundreds of descriptions by credible witnesses from Moses to John of glowing flying objects, mechanical devices, a huge fleet of invading super vehicles, hyper-advanced weapons, and unearthly technology, yet, not the slightest hint that such glaring evidence even exists from the pulpit. If the Bible said God drove, a metallic chariot having four dark wheels, at night shining two white beams of fire in the front of the chariot, and red glowing red coals of fire in the back, would that strike a cord of familiarity? If it made trumpet like sounds when God wanted to gather the people, and if the four wheels spun underneath the chariot moving it rapidly on the ground, each wheel appearing as a shiny wheel within a black wheel, and the wheels all moved together when the chariot over them moved, does that give a hint? And if the front wheels turned when the firmament changed direction, but the rear wheels turned not and from the front was heard a great rumble, could that add to the recognition? If people got into and out of the chariot through that opened by touching shiny objects on the doors, and glasslike crystals moved up and down on the doors, and music could be heard from inside the vehicle when the crystals were down, would that ring a bell? If God could be seen inside the firmament through a jewel-like transparent crystal, does it get clearer and if parts of this description were repeated hundreds of times by many of the great figures of the Bible, would it sound strange if someone said that these descriptions sound as if God is traveling in a modern automobile? If Jesus was taken away in such a chariot and we were told to watch and expect him to return in the same chariot, wouldn’t we expect him to drive up in an automobile?

The Bible does not speak of an automobile, but it certainly does describe a metallic craft in the sky that spins, takes off, lands, and can hover for weeks. It appears cloud-like during the day; glows brightly at night, and can display an array of brilliant flashing lights, beams and rays. It projects beams and fires projectiles that do serious damage to large armies, and can alter terrestrial and atmospheric conditions drastically. Men and shiny metal-suited beings float up into it and down from it. And, the Bible says God flies in it and displays it so that men will know his power. Would it be strange if someone said such a description of an aerial vehicle sounds like a UFO? It is said that not only was Jesus taken into one, it very clearly says he will return in one along with a whole fleet of them and even goes so far as to tell us which direction the fleet will be appearing from. Would it be strange to suggest that Jesus said he would return to Earth in a fleet of UFO-like vehicles?

These writings are an attempt to open doors of perception and unlock the vault of secrets hidden from mankind by a power-hungry religious hierarchy. As long as the masses are kept blind to truth, the oppressive hand of fear can still lead them. If they are shown the truth, they can lead themselves. Truth is freedom. Freedom is the most serious threat the churches of this world face and they stamp it out at every opportunity. They base their entire belief system on the weakest of foundations. If you do what they say, you will live forever, blissfully, in some fluffy paradise but if you don’t, you will suffer eternal torture and damnation in an eternal inferno deep in the Earth, somewhere. This is primitive fear and incentive motivation, heavy on the fear. What if this God didn’t need a fancy house? Then how would they spend the building fund? What if God doesn’t need somebody to spend great quantities of money trying to impress everybody that he is grander than some other gods? Then the preachers wouldn't need to be heard for their much speaking. If he doesn’t need somebody enforcing his rules, then how would the pulpit satisfy its addiction to power and control? If this God has some real power that you can see and feel, how could they justify claiming they have the power and the judgment? If God isn't what they say he is, then what God are they worshipping? What will those who say God’s flying craft are Satanically inspired images claim when Jesus does exactly what he promised he would and comes flying in from the east with a fleet of these glorious vehicles? Remember, the deception is worldwide, not just confined to a few radical thinkers. It is mainstream, not hidden away somewhere. Perhaps that Great Deception just might be the most obvious cover-up in history.

What is most baffling about the Bible / UFO debate is the way the pulpit handles the matter. They treat it like hazardous waste and cry “Satanic delusions” from the rooftops. Despite overwhelming and irrefutable facts contained in their own Bible, they find ridicule and condemnation the only answer to a very serious question. Does God fly in some type of aerial vehicle? If you use the Bible as the source for the answer, it is resounding yes! Not only does the Bible say he flies in an aerial vehicle, but he makes it a point that this aspect of his being is very important. It could be argued, with authority based on evidence from hundreds of scriptures, that to deny God travels in a very fast, very big, and very powerful, spinning, glowing, metallic, flying vehicle is, in itself, a great deception.

There is ample evidence of an historical and current "flying alien" presence in our biosphere coupled with marvels of ancient engineering and advanced technology throughout the world. Paranormal occurrences are reported on every continent, and in every culture, and ancient texts are rich with the out-of-place and the unexplained. The world isn't as simple as our religious and educational gurus would have us believe. Institutionalized ignorance and factual manipulation for the sake of dogmatic compliance, or to facilitate educational conformity, is intellectually and morally unacceptable. Our educational institutions baffle us with a wealth of theoretical speculation on everything from the creation of life on Earth to great sucking vacuums in space. Our churches threaten us with eternal damnation or promise ethereal rewards. Our government openly practices deception to keep us from questioning the status quo. Our scientific gurus drain our resources trying to advance their own publishing careers and control our lives.

At the center, rapidly and successfully gaining control of it all, is corporate greed, dedicated to the obsessive, unbridled, and ethically absent pursuit of wealth. And while this goes on the world blindly ignores the clear warning, "For the love of money is the root of all evil". It would seem only logical that if you are searching for the an evil being you would only have to follow the money. Would it be such an odd suggestion to consider that the seemingly blind, and uncontrolled evil being committed all over the planet, in the name of obscene corporate profits, may not be so blind and uncontrolled?

The only hope for the planet, and those that live on it, is that something which the Bible portrays, as the future is true. Fortunately, the Bible is not the only ancient writing that promises man a brighter future. It would seem that the answer to the question, "Are we alone?” is that we are not alone now, and we never have been. Or of the problems is not who is up there threatening us but rather who is down here among us now and is that the reason we are seeing total global corporate control over every aspect of human endeavor on the near horizon? The powers in control here now certainly don't seem to have the good of mankind at heart. And that being the case, let us hope the ones who say they will rescue the planet from it's headlong rush to destruction weren't just the fictional super beings of some over-active or drug induced imaginations. Perhaps that Great Deception just might be the most obvious cover-up in history.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (11th May 2021), Jim_Duyer (24th May 2021), Journeyman (11th May 2021), onawah (11th May 2021), pabranno (11th May 2021), Tyy1907 (11th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2