Thread: Biblical David: Ray Beams and Extraterrestrials

1. Link to Post #1
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,444 times in 557 posts

Default Biblical David: Ray Beams and Extraterrestrials

I placed this in history, because it is a written record, published and acknowledged, with an ancient time period mentioned in the text itself, and it references extraterrestrial contact in our human historical past, and speaks of our future as well.

It's my own work, and I obtained it by translating each individual word from the Masoretic Hebrew Old Testament texts. Over a period of years I taught myself to read and write in paleo-Hebrew, and while I am not Jewish, I really prefer to read the Old Testament in that fashion.

For those of you who would like to know what King Daniel of the Hebrews, and Biblical fame, can tell us about future alien invasions, craft that are piloted by the "special ones", that hover over the earth and use ray beams as weapons to fight similar craft, and the evil extraterrestrial ruler who will dominate us in the end times, today's story is for you.

In the Old Testament biblical account, Daniel relates a dream (or perhaps a recovered memory such as those that abductees are said to experience) that he dates to the first year of the reign of Belshatztzar or Belshazzar (from the Akkadian Bel-sar-usur, meaning "Bel protect the King"), King of Babylon (given as Babel in the Book of Daniel).

Belshazzar was the son of Nabonidus, the last king of the Neo-Babylonian empire, and his second year of rule would have been about 553 or 554 BC, when he acted as governor for his father, who was visiting the oasis of Teima in the northwestern part of Saudia Arabia. In addition to the Biblical account, the most important sources for the time of Belshazzar are the Nabonidus Chronicle, the Cyrus Cylinder, and the Verse Account of Nabonidus—which was commissioned by the Persian conqueror Cyrus the Great. Although named as a King in the Book of Daniel, Belshazzar never actually became King, but rather ruled his father's kingdom in his absence. So technically he was a temporary King.

If we examine the actual Masoretic Hebrew text (the authoritative Hebrew and Aramaic text of the 24 books of the Tanakh or Old Testament) for the Book of Daniel, in
    Chapter 7 verse 13 we find:

I saw what came to pass,
    by visions in the night,
    and behold,
    together with the clouds of the sky, like a son of man it was,
    and then (it continued)
    until the Ancient of Days arrived
    and drew near in front of me.

Someone who resembled a human arrived from the clouds in the sky,
    and remained until the Ancient of Days arrived and stood in front of Daniel.

I've re-translated the following verses from Daniel, but rather than give each word definition on its own line, I will simply provide you with the end results.

Daniel 7:9 :
    I watched it come to pass
    until which the throne seat was thrown high (or took off?)
    And the Ancient of Days (this can also mean "the one from the ancient times")
    sat in his white, like snowy hair and clean wool, garment (space suit?)
    His throne seat was ablaze in flames
    and shined with light; a burning wheel.

Has anyone mentioned to you previously that the Hebrew word "Quph Resh Nun", pronounced qeren, Strong's Concordance number 7162 , which has traditionally been translated as "horn or horns" has other meanings that are very different? Yes, it has an equally acceptable meaning, when you wish to translate the Hebrew text, that is dissimilar to this traditional definition of "horns".

Yes, the Hebrew biblical word qeren is also defined as "to shine as rays of light similar in shape to a horn", which would indicate a focused ray of light, much like what we might expect from a modern-day flashlight or laser beam. And it has another alternate meaning, furnished to us by the scholars in their "Gesenius' Hebrew and Chaldee Definition" of "used of flashes of lightning; just as the Arabian poets compare the first beams of the rising sun to horns, and call the sun itself a gazelle."

So when we read Daniel 7:21, which features this word, it actually informs us that:

Daniel 7:21
    And I saw these same rays of light
    make war with the "special ones" [KJV says Angels, but literally it's "special ones"]
    and prevailed against them.

And it certainly makes more sense to find "rays of light" making war against the special ones", and not "horns made war with angels", since the text itself when translated from the original gives us exactly what I have above.

This begs the question of "who were these special ones, who sat in shining throne seats that looked like blazing wheels and shot out rays of light as a weapon?"

Actually horns of war are used by the early Hebrews, in advising or assembling the advances and retreats of troops in war, but they could hardly be said to defeat or prevail against a special one inside a glowing wheel.

And in the next verse we find that the Ancient of Days (or one from the ancient times) actually decided the ultimate result of the battle between the rays of light and the special ones in Daniel 7:22:

[The battle continued] ... Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgement was given to the special ones of the sons of El (God), and over time the special ones possessed  the Kingdom.

So now we know that these special ones were somehow aligned with the Divine Council, the Elohim (God and the sons of God) that created the Heavens and the Earth in Genesis 1.

Two things that we might wish to note here: the rays of light, or horns of light, describing a focused beam or perhaps laser of light, was employed by the enemies of the special ones, who in this battle represent the adversaries (Satan types if you will) of El, the Most High God and ruler of the Divine Council that Yahweh was a member of. In fact, later in the text we learn that Yahweh was in fact El, and that El was one of many names he had.

But we are not done yet.
    In Daniel 7:8, Daniel tells us that inside of these focused rays of light he saw eyes like the eyes of a man, and also a mouth speaking of great things, which seems to further enforce our "rays of light" definition over that of the traditional meaning of "horns of an animal." A pair of human-appearing eyes and a mouth speaking out from the rays of light makes more sense in this verse. But it also confirms that even these adversaries of the special ones were human appearing for the most part. Albeit human-looking beings inside of an advanced craft capable of lifting off into the sky and employing focused beams of light as weapons. Which somehow seems very technologically advanced for King David's time, right?

And we are able to uncover yet additional clues from another vision that Daniel had, or perhaps another abduction memory that finally surfaced over time.

"Then I lifted up mine eyes, and watched,
    and, behold, there stood before the river
    a ram which had [two] focused rays of light:
    and the [two] rays [were] high;
    but one [was] higher than the other,
    and the higher one came up last."

A ram-shaped craft with two ray beam weapons on it, one on top of the other, and the lower beam started shining before the higher one.

Daniel 8:4
    I saw the ram pushing westward,
    and northward, and southward;
    so that no beasts might stand before him,
    neither [was there any] that could deliver out of his hand;
    but he did according to his will,
    and became great.

So this ram-shaped craft with ray beams top and bottom, began to go into a type of "search and destroy" pattern, and none of the opponents could beat it, but instead ended up submitting to the ram-craft, and it became the champion.

Daniel 8:5
    And as I was considering this, behold,
    a goat shaped craft came up from the west,
    seeming to cover the entire face of the ground,
    and touched not the ground,
    and the goat had a notable ray beam between his eyes.

Well, out of the west comes something like a mother ship - so big it seemed to cover the entire Earth, and it hovered, not touching the ground,  and it had a sizeable ray beam between the front part of the craft.

The tension is mounting.

Daniel 8:6
    And he came to the ram that had [two] ray beams,
    which I had seen standing {hovering] before the river,
    and ran unto him in the fury of his power.

Well now we have a battle on our hands. The goat-shaped craft with one huge ray beam finds the ram-shaped craft hovering, and runs up to it at full speed, ready to hit him with the full power of his beam weapon.

Daniel 8:7
    And I saw him come close unto the ram,
    and he was moved with anger against him,
    and smote the ram,
    and broke his two ray beam weapons:
    and there was no power in the ram to stand before him,
    but he cast him down to the ground,
    and stamped upon him:
    and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.

The goat-shaped mother ship was very angry, and smote the ram-craft, breaking his ray beam weapons in the process. The ram-shaped craft could not resist the onslaught, and was cast to the ground [which by the way presupposes that the ram craft was hovering over the ground] and
    the goat-shaped mother ship stomped him. And there was no other craft around to help the ram-shaped craft survive this assault.

Daniel 8:16
    And I heard a man's [human being's] voice
    between [the banks of] the Ulai, a river in Elam,
    which called, and said,
    Gabriel, make this [David] to understand the vision.

We now have the added detail of a location, near the river Ulai in Elam,  and it would be interesting to see if any of the parts from the downed and stomped ram-shaped craft still exist.  Perhaps the ray-beam weapons still exist?

Daniel 8:17 F
    So he [the special one named Gabriel] came near where I stood:
    and when he came, I was afraid, [reasonable reaction]
    and fell upon my face:
    but he said unto me,
    Understand, O son of man:
    for at the time of the end [shall be] the vision.

Gabriel, one of the Divine Council is telling him, in Hebrew apparently, that there is no reason for him to be afraid, that what he saw will actually happen  in the end times; that it was a precognition, or some type of implanted
    vision of future events, when the alien visitors battle for the Earth.

Daniel 8:18
    Now as he was arranging the words,
    thought words, with me,
    I was in a deep sleep [literally stunned, astounded]
    with my face toward the ground:
    but he touched [literally: to reach unto] me,
    and placed me upright.

This is a direct confirmation of the reports by our modern abductees, who report that the aliens are able to arrange thought words in your mind,  and to stun you into a state of paralysis.  Along with their ability to reach into a person
    and place them in the positions that they desire. Very clear to me, especially when we consider how old the Book of Daniel is.

Daniel 8:19
    And he said,
    Behold, I will make thee know
    what shall be in the last,
    the end time of the abominations:
    in regard to the appointed time,
    the end of days.

That seems fairly clear to me, but I should expand upon this "abominations" term, which is also translated as "indignation". The meanings that attach to this term include: angry, indignation, rage, a thing that causes disgust or hatred, and anger or annoyance provoked by what is perceived as unfair treatment. Yes the full and final invasion of Planet Earth and the enslavement or murder of its inhabitants, would generally be perceived as being unfair treatment by these more technologically advanced special ones from the stars. And the idea that a time has already been appointed seems like some cosmic shoe that is poised in the air, ready to drop on our heads at any time. Lovely.

And it gets better.

Daniel 8:23
    And in the End time
    the time of their future dominion,
    when the rebellion is complete,
    A ruler of fierce appearance,
    yet cunning in the dark speech,
    shall rise up.

Now it's beginning to sound like something from the Lord of the Ring's; with the human rebellion of their domination finished, a fierce-looking ruler, who is wise in the ways of "dark speech", whatever that might be, shall arise.

And what type of dark-speech ruler will this be?

Daniel 8:24
    And his power shall be mighty,
    but not by his own power:
    and he shall destroy wonderfully,
    and shall prosper, and practice,
    and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

So he obtains his power from outside, perhaps from his magical abilities?
    And he practices this, and destroys wonderfully (really, it's just amazing how wonderfully evil his destructive powers are), and he prospers after the destroys the last of the remaining religious folks.

Daniel 8:25
    And through his policy also he shall cause deceit and treachery to prosper
    by his hand; and he shall magnify in his heart,
    and by peace shall destroy many:
    he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes;
    but he shall be broken without hand.

So this new evil ruler will use deceit to encourage the humans to sell each other out for profit, and he will magnify his benevolence, and create a fake peace that will destroy many, and even the Prince of princes will fall to him.

And another item of note here, is that we learn from one of the angels that spoke to Daniel, named here as "Gabriel", that these events were to happen in the "far future", or perhaps in our own time, since we are now more than twenty five hundred years past the time of Daniel.

I don't know about you, but I don't recall these verses being taught in my Sunday school classes, nor in any sermons from the pulpit. Sometimes we just have to examine the Biblical text in its original form to dig out all of the juicy bits. This story, when I was first translating it, ringed so true to life, and so much like what our own alien abductees are telling us, that I felt moved to share it with you.

I always enjoy your learned comments, so I look forward to your questions or comments. Jim

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ben (5th May 2021), Bluegreen (5th May 2021), Brigantia (6th May 2021), chrifri (4th May 2021), Craig (4th May 2021), DbDraad (5th May 2021), Delight (4th May 2021), Dreamer148 (4th May 2021), eagle0027 (7th May 2021), East Sun (4th May 2021), EFO (4th May 2021), Frankie Pancakes (4th May 2021), Harmony (4th May 2021), haroldsails (4th May 2021), Hym (4th May 2021), Journeyman (4th May 2021), Mark (10th May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2021), Matthew (4th May 2021), Mike (4th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), NancyV (4th May 2021), pabranno (4th May 2021), Pam (4th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), Savannah (8th May 2021), Siphonemis (4th May 2021), sunflower (6th May 2021), TomKat (4th May 2021), Tyy1907 (4th May 2021), ulli (4th May 2021), wondering (4th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: Biblical David: Ray Beams and Extraterrestrials

Wow I applaud your exhaustive study here. According to getwisdom.com ET 's will "come out", after a time of turmoil ie god awful weather, food shortages and the like. These "saviours" will show up and offer to run our planet for us. If we say yes we're basically done for. Oh yeah they're actually responsible for the "climate change", Covid (it's reseeded at intervals to keep it going) introduction of locusts, etc. But they'll blame these problems on us humans.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Dreamer148 (4th May 2021), Harmony (4th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), pabranno (4th May 2021), Pam (4th May 2021), Peace in Oz (4th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), samildamach (7th May 2021), wondering (4th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Thanks so much, Jim!

I find it so interesting that you created this thread on the biblical Daniel. About a week ago I was strongly drawn to Daniel 2:31-35. The passages where Daniel interprets the dream and meaning of the statue of Nebuchadnezzar. I had had absolutely no interest in this at all till this time.

31 “Your Majesty looked, and there before you stood a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance. 32 The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, 33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay. 34 While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were all broken to pieces and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.

All portions of the statue were made of metals of various strengths and value but the feet are made of iron and clay. Not a very firm foundation for the statue. Then there is the rock, not cut by human hands that smashes the feet of the sculpture.

Jim, do you have any insights on these verses? I know there are all kinds of Christian "experts" that have weighed in on it. I am wondering if you have your own intuitive insight? Thanks ahead of time.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Brigantia (6th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), haroldsails (5th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2021), pabranno (4th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), Tyy1907 (4th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)

And another item of note here, is that we learn from one of the angels that spoke to Daniel, named here as "Gabriel", that these events were to happen in the "far future", or perhaps in our own time, since we are now more than twenty five hundred years past the time of Daniel.

I don't know about you, but I don't recall these verses being taught in my Sunday school classes, nor in any sermons from the pulpit. Sometimes we just have to examine the Biblical text in its original form to dig out all of the juicy bits. This story, when I was first translating it, ringed so true to life, and so much like what our own alien abductees are telling us, that I felt moved to share it with you.

I always enjoy your learned comments, so I look forward to your questions or comments. Jim
    It's fantastic to log on here and find a fresh take on a very old text. So firstly, thank you for sharing your work here.

I've seen past scholars linking Ezekial etc with possible UFO's, but these alternative translations of words are very suggestive of a vision of a technological battle, as opposed to a purely mystical one.

It's interesting you've studied Daniel. Perhaps because of the times we're in, where there appear more than a few suggestions of Biblical prophecy being fulfilled from plans for a new temple to the peace accords signed by Trump, but I did find myself thinking of this site where there's an allegation that the two primary sources of the end times prophecies, the Revelation of John and Book of Daniel were both planted in the Bible:

https://amallulla.org/plants/#Both_A...d_in_the_Bible
    https://amallulla.org/daniel/

Maybe that takes us off at a tangent, so I'll leave that aspect there.

Thanks again, I'll come back to this after I've thought more and perhaps had another look at the other books which touch on this?

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (6th May 2021), East Sun (4th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), haroldsails (5th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2021), Matthew (4th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), pabranno (4th May 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), Tyy1907 (4th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Wow I applaud your exhaustive study here. According to getwisdom.com ET 's will "come out", after a time of turmoil ie god awful weather, food shortages and the like. These "saviours" will show up and offer to run our planet for us. If we say yes we're basically done for. Oh yeah they're actually responsible for the "climate change", Covid (it's reseeded at intervals to keep it going) introduction of locusts, etc. But they'll blame these problems on us humans.
    Thanks. That's an interesting finding of yours. I agree that there it is very clear that some type of
    false flag operation is just around the corner on our timeline. But now we can communicate with them
    if we like, so it may help to determine if what they are saying is true or not.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (6th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), haroldsails (5th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), pabranno (4th May 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), Tyy1907 (4th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Thanks so much, Jim!

I find it so interesting that you created this thread on the biblical Daniel. About a week ago I was strongly drawn to Daniel 2:31-35. The passages where Daniel interprets the dream and meaning of the statue of Nebuchadnezzar. I had had absolutely no interest in this at all till this time.

31 “Your Majesty looked, and there before you stood a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance. 32 The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, 33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay. 34 While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were all broken to pieces and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.

All portions of the statue were made of metals of various strengths and value but the feet are made of iron and clay. Not a very firm foundation for the statue. Then there is the rock, not cut by human hands that smashes the feet of the sculpture.

Jim, do you have any insights on these verses? I know there are all kinds of Christian "experts" that have weighed in on it. I am wondering if you have your own intuitive insight? Thanks ahead of time.
    As a matter of fact I do. I had already done the verse you mention, some time ago. Let me look
    in the mountain of crap that I call a hard drive and I will dig it up and post it here. If I recall it
    was something about the bronze legs. I'm only halfway between a Christian and an expert
    but it means that I look at things with unbiased eyes. I'll for sure look it up. And thanks.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (6th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), haroldsails (5th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), NancyV (4th May 2021), pabranno (4th May 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), Tyy1907 (4th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

It's fantastic to log on here and find a fresh take on a very old text. So firstly, thank you for sharing your work here.

I've seen past scholars linking Ezekial etc with possible UFO's, but these alternative translations of words are very suggestive of a vision of a technological battle, as opposed to a purely mystical one.

It's interesting you've studied Daniel. Perhaps because of the times we're in, where there appear more than a few suggestions of Biblical prophecy being fulfilled from plans for a new temple to the peace accords signed by Trump, but I did find myself thinking of this site where there's an allegation that the two primary sources of the end times prophecies, the Revelation of John and Book of Daniel were both planted in the Bible:

Thanks again, I'll come back to this after I've thought more and perhaps had another look at the other books which touch on this?
    Thank you. I was about halfway through a book that I will call The AntiChrist Twins. I uncovered the fact that there will be two, according to the Bible texts, and where they will arise. Long story short - my research tells me that one will be in England and the other in the USA. There are a lot of information that goes along with this, but the date is also given, and it is prior to 2038 AD. It could be tomorrow, but for sure prior to that date. And that date is from a re-translation of quotes from Jesus. There are others that know this besides me, which can be proven by the fact that they have gone to the trouble, historically, of doing such awful translations on the Bible text. That's why I had to take three years to learn proto-Hebrew and get a grasp of early Greek.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ben (5th May 2021), Brigantia (6th May 2021), chrifri (4th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), haroldsails (5th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Journeyman (4th May 2021), Matthew (4th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), NancyV (4th May 2021), pabranno (4th May 2021), Pam (4th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), Tyy1907 (4th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

here are others that know this besides me, which can be proven by the fact that they have gone to the trouble, historically, of doing such awful translations on the Bible text. That's why I had to take three years to learn proto-Hebrew and get a grasp of early Greek.
    When I find an old book in a second hand bookshop which may have some useful snippets of info I congratulate myself on my 'research' skills. Now I have a yardstick in which to put that the in context! Bravo!

That point about the mistranslations, that's a really interesting area in its own right. In England the earliest translators of the Bible risked death at the stake for translating from Latin into English, the establishment was quick to take charge of the process. Interesting to see what can be changed with a choice of words available..

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (5th May 2021), Brigantia (6th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), haroldsails (5th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Jim_Duyer (4th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), NancyV (4th May 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One thing of interest about the Book of Revelation. Do a search for the 216 number - I think its the thickness of the walls or floors or something. It was put in there strictly as a memory device, and does not indicate the actual thickness, because 6 X 6 X 6 = 216, and he was attempting to ensure that nobody changed those numbers when later editors attempted to change his words, which did happen from time to time. There are more than just this example in Revelation. Why was he so intent on the exact words getting out? Interesting, right?

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (6th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), haroldsails (5th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Matthew (4th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One thing of interest about the Book of Revelation. Do a search for the 216 number - I think its the thickness of the walls or floors or something. It was put in there strictly as a memory device, and does not indicate the actual thickness, because 6 X 6 X 6 = 216, and he was attempting to ensure that nobody changed those numbers when later editors attempted to change his words, which did happen from time to time. There are more than just this example in Revelation. Why was he so intent on the exact words getting out? Interesting, right?
    Very much so.

Again, there's a wealth of info at this site: https://amallulla.org/216-and-144/ 216 encoded within the Bible via Gematria, in Pythagorus, the Great Pyramid etc etc.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Harmony (6th May 2021), haroldsails (5th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Jim_Duyer (4th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Thanks so much, Jim!

The only thing I would add is that dreams and visions have to use the frame of reference for that given individual. Just like the cryptic visions of Nostradamus. It takes an exceptional intuitive connection decipher and bridge this gap but of course starting with an accurate translation helps!

Yes Jim's version would be fascinating. And perhaps the book of Enoch.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 4th May 2021 at 18:06.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Harmony (6th May 2021), haroldsails (5th May 2021), Hym (4th May 2021), Jim_Duyer (4th May 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

Thank you Jim and all that have contributed, I am enjoying this thread. Please keep posting Jim on your studies.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Harmony (6th May 2021), haroldsails (5th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Jim_Duyer (4th May 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE
    I am still looking at your suggested verses in Daniel 2:31-35 , but immediatly I came across something that stood out. Here's something out of the ordinary:
    "Daniel 2:28 but there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries, and he has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will be in the latter days. "

The word that the KJV group has translated as "God" is actually "Elah".
    And they leave out the word before it, leaving it untranslated, which is curious. And when curious, I dig deeper. The word translates as "entity". What Daniel was saying
    is that "there is an entity, an Elah, in the sky (heavens), who reveals secrets".

This is particularly problematic since the King James translators here chose to present Nebuchadnezzar’s exclamation as a Messianic reference (using the English article the and capitalizing Son). So they try to pass it off as one of the sons of God. Furthermore, they translated, in only this one particular instance, the plural Aramaic elahin as God (singular and capitalized)! The Aramaic text here reads: the form of the fourth is like a son of the elahin (bar elahin).

WTF? An entity in the sky who reveals secrets? Why would he not ask Yahweh
    for his help? Daniel appeals to the Elah instead? In the same time period as
    Daniel, an Elah was the Arabic equivalent of a high-level "Jinn" type of entity.

The reason I called it curious is that this is most definitely NOT a reference to the
    Hebrew God, or Yahweh/Jehovah or any ancient name for the creator God. Most of Daniel was written in Aramaic. We know that because when we search out the root meanings, they only appear in that language. It was later translated into Hebrew, but we can examine the root words and get a proper meaning. And this word Elah - it's actually the Aramaic equivalent of the Arabic Allah.

Now of course this refers to the earlier pagan god which was much later used by the Islamic people, but this was a thousand years before Islam raised its head. Allah was a God, in fact the Arabic people claim he was the equivalent of Yahweh or the Christian God. And Elah was later adopted by Islam as Allah in the Quoran. I would imagine that its first use was among the pagan tribes in the Arabian peninsula.

Now, are you ready? This Biblical Aramaic word Elah, used in Daniel, comes from the same proto-Semitic root words, which in the Arabic is al (the) and ilah (deity) that, in Mark 15:34, Jesus used while on the cross - when he cried out in Aramiac - My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken me?".

So, it's rainy here today, big storm, and I don't usually work on important stuff because the power could go out at any time, and I use this period for fun research. And so I will keep looking into this and get back to you tomorrow.

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ben (5th May 2021), Brigantia (6th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), haroldsails (5th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Journeyman (5th May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th May 2021), Matthew (4th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), Siphonemis (4th May 2021), sunflower (6th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,093 times in 20,639 posts

Jim, why did you conclude that this passage is saying that the Prince of Princes falls to the evil ruler, rather than vice versa?
    To me, it reads the opposite way, saying that the Prince of Princes is the victor.

So this new evil ruler will use deceit to encourage the humans to sell each other out for profit, and he will magnify his benevolence, and create a fake peace that will destroy many, and even the Prince of princes will fall to him.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (6th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE: Finished it earlier than I had hoped. Yes, you were correct in
    thinking that something strange was going on in these verses.

Interestingly, Elah is the Aramaic equivalent of the Arabic Allah. The word "Allah" had been used in the Arabic tongue in the Jahiliyah (pre-Islamic) period; it occurs in Arabic classical poetry and was also used by Jews in certain regions (for cognate Hebrew Eloah), as well as by the pagan tribes in the Arabian peninsula to signify a chief deity.

The word Allah is derived from a contraction of the Arabic words al- (the) and ilah (deity, masculine form) — al-ilah meaning "the god". Cognates of the name "Allah" exist in other Semitic languages, including Hebrew and Aramaic.

The Aramaic word for God is Elaha ( Biblical Aramaic) and Alaha ( Syriac), which comes from the same Proto- Semitic word (il-) as the Arabic and Hebrew terms; Jesus is described in Mark 15:34 as having used this word while on the cross, with the ending meaning "my", when saying, "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me?"

This is particularly problematic since the King James translators here chose to present Nebuchadnezzar’s exclamation as a Messianic reference (using the English article the and capitalizing Son). Furthermore, they translated, in only this one particular instance, the plural Aramaic elahin as God (singular and capitalized)! The Aramaic text here reads: the form of the fourth is like a son of the elahin (bar elahin). Nebuchadnezzar was remarking that the fourth man appeared to be an angel (referenced as bar elahin – son of the gods, akin to the Hebrew, bene elohim – sons of God, note Daniel 3:28). Nevertheless, in the spirit of keeping with the King James rendering as much as conscience will allow, the expression has been rendered: the Son of elahin.

The Biblical text tells us that "Terror increases upon the king." He is greatly troubled, his countenance is changed in him, and his lords are astonished. King Belshazzar of Babylon was the grandson of King Nebuchadnezzar, whose daughter, Nitocris, his father had married.

The rumour of the mysterious writing spreads; it reaches one who has not been at the banquet-one whose acquaintance in that worldly court is with the man of God, the aged Daniel, who still witnesses, in the midst of evil, to the presence and power of the God of heaven. The queen, that is, the queen-mother, "by reason of the words of the king and his lords, came into the banqueting house." The mission of this woman is not to encourage her son in feasting and revelry, and in his blasphemy of the true God; she comes into his presence as a friend of Daniel, a disciple of God's true witness in the kingdom.

The queen-mother went on to affirm that "an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and showing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar;" and she had no hesitation in adding:

"Now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation."

Daniel is not answering the king, but the Queen-mother, who had recommended Daniel.
    When the translatation from the KJV has "king", in all cases the word in Aramaic
    that is used is not melek for King but malKa, for Queen. So I searched these verses, and every single time the word used indicates "her" plus "good" plus malKa or "Queen", so it is definitely the Queen he is answereing. Why did they substitute King?.

HERE ARE THE VERSES YOU ASKED ABOUT, BUT I FELT IT WAS BETTER IF
    WE STARTED WITH 29, BECAUSE IT LAYS THE GROUND WORK:

Daniel 2:29-35

Daniel 2:29
    Thou good Queen; your thoughts upon your bed;
    whatsoever happens, it occurs after this,
    and therefore those secrets will be revealed.
    Your secrets will be made known, whatever those are.

Daniel is warning the Queen that he will be revealing her secrets, all of them
    and whatever they are, and thus this acts as his warning or caution. Once
    said, it can not be unsaid.

Daniel 2:30
    And as for I, this is not my wisdom; but according to and from that entity,
    therefore with reason the interpretation for the Queen I will reveal,
    and the thoughts from my mind.

And we see here that an "entity" is providing him with these secrets. That
    entity is not Yahweh/Jehovah. Perhaps something from the clouds?

Daniel 2:31
    Thou good Queen; your dream or vision will exist (or come to be),
    and Behold!, one figure (or form), a large figure.
    This extraordinary, great and shining one will arise and stand
    in front of you, and its appearance will strike fear in you.

Daniel 2:32

The figure: its head is the color of good gold (darker, less yellow)
    its chest and its arms are silver colored, its abdomen and
    its thighs are copper/bronze colored.

On the face of it, this sounds like a description of a craft that was
    explained as a giant figure. If it were a figure that represented
    something like a human form, then Daniel would have mentioned this, and
    we know this because that's what he did in other verses of the same Book..
    In my opinion it describes the multi-colored pieces of some space craft.

Daniel 2:33
    Its legs are iron colored, its feet are partly iron colored and partly
    clay colored.

Daniel 2:34
    Your dream vision exists up until that stone was cut without any hands.
    and it struck upon the feet of the figure, those colored like iron and clay,
    and they fell into shattered pieces.

Something that cuts stone without any hands is fairly obviously a
    laser beam or particle weapon of some sort, but who cut the feet
    out from under this extraordinary giant figure?

Daniel 2:35
    At that time it crumbled as one; iron and clay colored,
    copper and silver colored and the gold colored,
    then it came to be like pieces of chaff from the threshing floor at harvest time,
    and the wind carried all of it to a place not to be found, to everywhere,
    and the stone that struck the figure became a great mound and filled
    the whole land around. So it was quite large.

Something completely disintegrated the extraordinary giant figure, right down to the stones
    surrounding it, which piled up into a stone mound. Who or what has that type of power handy?

The remaining verses are Daniels interpretation of the vision dream of
    the Queen mother. But it is very obvious that what is related here is for
    the common folk - the real details were given above. And actually if
    you read the text that follows, it represents some lame answer that has
    nothing at all to do with the giant that was disintegrated.

And don't forget, a sky entity told Daniel these secrets, not Yahweh/Jehovah.
    So obviously this is an example of perhaps a "good" group of aliens revealing
    information about an "evil" group of aliens. But then again, they are the
    ones controlling the narrative, so it could go either way in my opinion.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ben (5th May 2021), Brigantia (6th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Journeyman (5th May 2021), Matthew (6th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (4th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Jim, why did you conclude that this passage is saying that the Prince of Princes falls to the evil ruler, rather than vice versa?
    To me, it reads the opposite way, saying that the Prince of Princes is the victor.

That's a fair question.

The normal word order in Aramaic is Verb-Subject-Object, the same as it is
    in Biblical Hebrew (but not in modern Hebrew). Modifiers follow the noun they modify.
    "Loves she him." is correct for VSO, whereas She loves him would be modern English.

So here are those individual words:
    and
    above, over, upon, against
    head
    prince, ruler, leader, chief, chieftain,
    to stand, remain, endure, take one's stand
    and then ceasing
    his power will be broken

And using our VSO word order we have:
    and to stand against (verb) the head Prince (subject), his power (object) will cease

But I think I see the reason for your question. Are you thinking that perhaps
    the Prince of Princes is Jesus? I don't see that at all. I think that this Chapter
    is speaking of the leader of the human resistance. The theme is not one of
    the prince of angels, Lucifer, nor the Prince of the World, Jesus, but rather
    the adversaries in this battle will be the aliens and those who resist them,
    including some Prince of Princes which might be, perhaps, the leader of the free world?

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (6th May 2021), eagle0027 (7th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), haroldsails (6th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Journeyman (5th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (5th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,093 times in 20,639 posts

I didn't have anyone in particular in mind, I just thought it read more like the Prince prevailed.
    But I haven't studied the language, so you may be right.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (6th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Jim_Duyer (5th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Sadieblue (5th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting thread. Thank you.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

Harmony (6th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Jim_Duyer (5th May 2021), Matthew (5th May 2021), XelNaga (6th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks so much, Jim!

I sincerely hope that I have not offended anyone with my translations. That was certainly not my intent.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

eagle0027 (7th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

I don't know if I have ever told you how much I appreciate your keen intellect used in a most helpful manner but I do, very much so.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

eagle0027 (7th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), onawah (6th May 2021), pabranno (6th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast