+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Death of Mark McCandlish: UFO artist and activist

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: The Death of Mark McCandlish: UFO artist and activist

It all hit some bad trigger in me, that and Dr Steven Greer’s recent Disclosure call and the current level of discussion, we are very lucky for this being mature forum ,
    the misinformation bias comes to meet some very confrontational frontline.

I’m like, changing colours. It does not happen to me very often.

It’s not that we have not had friends passing for “mysterious causes” in the ufo community before including some of very close friends.

Personally, I’m but one person , I’m not a club or a family, I find very difficult to deal with any of these life threats.

And I had persons hand on my neck strangling me just to the point for where you could have lost it for long enough, in Uruguay ,
    and life threat following me around the globe to place because of what I say or not.

And when those people put a constant pressure on your life, manage to convince the rest of your friends that you’re “lost” or that “you’ve lost it”
    and tell you they know what are you doing all the time
    and hold you under torture for months together
    then ship you to another brain washed general in Finland
    before you get bought by the British who invented you fancy
    cover up of bathroom cleaner, dam your PhD,

I’m not going to complete this bit,

I’m even unwilling to bust their filthy operation

my friend, I’ve saved my life, personally, by my own will against the best convictions of all those people.

And I’m not going to let them use me in their dirty game.

Sorry for being emotionally overwhelmed , right now but things shall pass

Dear Mark , may Peace be with you
    since one day
    we all shall meet on the Starways

🌟🌟🌟🌟🕊

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2023), Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), mountain_jim (22nd May 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd May 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Not to distract from the theme of the thread being Mark's passing, or its circumstances,

I just have to point out that the "Alien Invasion" theory, and or supposed action coming, and all the "who's who" about who may truly do this, is something that has been ongoing for decades, with Werner Von Braun, and Greer speaking up about it. And their protege's. So I doubt, if he was "suicided", that this would be the reason.

I doubt it is the topic of the American military flying many, if not all of the craft we see... And that article Bill shared, did suggest one thing that many say, and the masses seem to overlook. "Others" in human "Bio-suits"... Those that suggest this, say it once or twice then never repeat it. Few will say it. But enough have to raise my awareness that this may be a true issue we are facing as a population. Infiltration....

There have been some saying they met "et", and one even stated that he puts on his "human body" like we do clothing...

I know it sounds ridiculous, but why does this topic never get taken up? There are so many ways this could happen. AI merged into a clone human body... (Or taken one)... There are parasites known to actually take over the brain of some insects, the ant particularly. We have nano tech that can do this if introduced to the human body..

We have hints here and there, about people that look just like us, walking among us, highly telepathic.... yet that seems to get brushed away, when it would seem the most signifigant detail when it comes to truth in this field.... While it seems ridiculous, and impossible... Perhaps thats why it is easily kept secret...

I would suggest this would be more a reason to silence someone, than their drawings of technology, that spanned the entirety of his life's work. That doesn't make any sense. At least to me.

We know we clone, there are suggestions it is being done with humans, etc.. With the tech we have now, George Green suggesting as much, and DNA having been mastered... I would think this would be the most dangerous topic brought forth in that article.

We have tech that can change your thoughts to believe you are seeing a human when you may not be... We have holographic tech that could conceal the true identity of someone... And we have animals in our own environment that can drastically alter their own looks to take on characteristics of other things to hide.

I do recall someone putting out an interview awhile back suggesting that "They" could be in the White House, the Pentagon, and even that one person refused to be in their telepathic presence, because he didn't want them to know "American Secrets", by way of reading their mind. Who are these beings?

So who was Mark talking about? Was this comment true? Ingo Swann also mentioned these very dangerous "Human looking" et, that he ran into in a supermarket one evening. Not only was the lady he was smitten with, one of them apparently, so were the twins sent to protect him while he was there, at least that was the impression I got from reading his book Penetration...

So who are these "People"? Why are we not talking about these people? Just "greys" and "reptilians"?

It seemed romantic, the notion that Val Valient, who supposedly came from Venus, was here at some point... The story of the group of people who used to supply fruits to "Friends" in ufo's, etc...

I am drawing a blank at the moment, of the Dr. who is concerned about hybrids living among us... That they're telepathic, and more intelligent than us. That they have some ability to take over the mind of the humans when being taught to "Mix in" with humanity... And that this is a threat to humanity, yet that got shoved under the rug for the most part, when spoken about as well...

Seems to me, perhaps Mark knew more than he was suggesting, even possibly having truly met one of them... And this may have been the true reason why he was erased. The secret has to be much larger than the latest tech. We all know that is being supressed.. So it has to be something more frightening, more insurmountable than just getting free energy to the masses. Something so big, that the public would revolt if they knew, that is being used as the reason to off these people.

I remember Dan Burisch stating that the TRUE Men in Black? Well, they are humans, or were... but he neglected (wisely) to go into further detail... Except to say that they sometimes get lost in the humans bodies previous life memories... THAT was very telling... As it implies that they took a body of someone who was already living, and hijacked it, programmed to carry out tasks in it. (That was what I gathered from those suggestions).. Dan even suggested they get violent, and mentioned he and Marci had their guns at the ready when they saw this one on their property.

All of the claims that people are seeing human bodies, inanimate on ships... clones, drones, whatever they are, certainly is something that should be talked about..

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (22nd May 2021), amor (22nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th July 2023), mountain_jim (22nd May 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd May 2021), thepainterdoug (22nd May 2021), TomKat (22nd May 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

To add to Denise's post, if all the body takeover scenarios are possible, then consider that Mark's girlfriend's body may have been USED while she was unconcious of it having been used to shoot Mark. Then, what about tracing the ownership of this shotgun. Because of its length, is it even possible to shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun? I know nothing about guns so please forgive my ignorance. It would appear, given the technical/biological advancement of humans and aliens in secret, that if the above scenario is even possible, the biggest secret would be that our entire pyramid of Rulership Control has been taken over and even engineered by a secret race of Aliens who wish to own the planet and remove all humans. The would exist, possibly in the vast Underground and Overhead and on the surface in disguise, with humans sandwiched in between.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2023), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Another P.S. regarding the death of Mark. I have found: Google John Lenard Walson, amateur astronomer, photos of space vehicles. You will see a large number of space platforms orbiting Earth at various distances. We can see the lights, but close scrutiny suggests in some cases that the lights are on large cubes. There is another video of these photos with the voice of Jose Escamilla, the author of Moon Rising. You will see that the Secret Space Program has been in progress at least since the mid-sixties. My observation of the planet photos, including Pluto definitely show me signs of Settlement Patterns showing that large, heavy objects were used to create these settlements. How does this relate to the Death of Mark McCandlish? It says that if all this has been taking place, by extension their need to cover-up all possible matters relating to space, the take-over of Earth, depopulation, secrecy, anything including cover-up murders of intelligent investigators is a given.

The girlfriend of Mark or any other person could have been mind-controlled and a secret Alter in the mind turned on to perform this murder, after which is turned off and even the murderer will not remember he/she was involved. This is very old news in the world of the CIA, etc. Where the Nazi's and their space program is concerned, murder is like breathing in and out. Where Alien take-over is concerned, the same appears to be true.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2023), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), Sunny-side-up (23rd May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2