+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2010 Australian X-Factor winner Altiyan Childs exposes satanic freemasonry (Video)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default 2010 Australian X-Factor winner Altiyan Childs exposes satanic freemasonry (Video)

This is a long video, but doing the rounds.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Anna70 (6th May 2021), atman (8th May 2021), avid (6th May 2021), Gwin Ru (6th May 2021), Harmony (6th May 2021), Icare (6th May 2021), jaybee (6th May 2021), jms2112 (18th June 2021), Operator (6th May 2021), pabranno (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), s7e6e (6th May 2021), thepainterdoug (7th May 2021), Tintin (6th May 2021), toppy (6th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,969 times in 2,208 posts

Default Re: 2010 Australian X-Factor winner Altiyan Childs exposes satanic freemasonry (Video)

Thanks viking - just started watching it and it looks like it's going to be MOST interesting -

Especially with the world situation at the moment where there is obviously tight collusion on a global level with things happening like a so called pandemic - intense pressure and propaganda to take a 'vaccine' etc etc...

I feel comfortable with Altiyan Childs, who I've never heard of before... and I'll see if this comfort (and trust?) lasts out to the end...

I'm 46 mins into it and just wanted to make a comment regarding all the celebs giving the Masonic connected signs - many of them probably know exactly what they're doing but I'm also thinking that the photographers and magazines could also be setting some of them up to mix in with the Insider Ones....

Like when a photographer might direct unsuspecting ones in a photo shoot to ...cover your eye.... wink.... put your hand in jacket etc etc .... so the ones in the know and the ones maybe not in the know get mixed up -

this, in the scheme of things could be regarded as a small point - but I wanted to make it before I carry on and forget...

maybe they are all in on it - but some of them are a surprise so I wonder if they were just taking direction from the photographer - a photographer who could be part of the secrecy....

anyway - that's all for now...

It's a long video but looks like it's going to be worth it...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anna70 (7th May 2021), atman (8th May 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th May 2021), Gwin Ru (6th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Operator (6th May 2021), pabranno (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), thepainterdoug (7th May 2021), toppy (6th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: 2010 Australian X-Factor winner Altiyan Childs exposes satanic freemasonry (Video)

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Thanks viking - just started watching it and it looks like it's going to be MOST interesting -

Especially with the world situation at the moment where there is obviously tight collusion on a global level with things happening like a so called pandemic - intense pressure and propaganda to take a 'vaccine' etc etc...

I feel comfortable with Altiyan Childs, who I've never heard of before... and I'll see if this comfort (and trust?) lasts out to the end...

I'm 46 mins into it and just wanted to make a comment regarding all the celebs giving the Masonic connected signs - many of them probably know exactly what they're doing but I'm also thinking that the photographers and magazines could also be setting some of them up to mix in with the Insider Ones....

Like when a photographer might direct unsuspecting ones in a photo shoot to ...cover your eye.... wink.... put your hand in jacket etc etc .... so the ones in the know and the ones maybe not in the know get mixed up -

this, in the scheme of things could be regarded as a small point - but I wanted to make it before I carry on and forget...

maybe they are all in on it - but some of them are a surprise so I wonder if they were just taking direction from the photographer - a photographer who could be part of the secrecy....

anyway - that's all for now...

It's a long video but looks like it's going to be worth it...
    It's impossible to discount that and I've made the same argument myself in the past, but after researching this for some time I don't believe they get to the magazine shoot in the first place without being part of the club. A lot of their backstories are faked, they come from bloodline families and their pathway is prepared for them.

That's not to say all of them have been groomed for this since childhood, there's some that are spotted and are then made an offer. There was an interesting video posted on the Hollyweird thread some time ago from someone who recounted a story from when a band they were in was approached by a Record Exec and offered a fast track to the big time, but with major strings attached.

Look at it another way, the number one priority for them is to shape public opinion, own the influencers and determine what messages they send out. They are only going to promote those that are either with them, or so thoroughly controlled by them that they may as well be.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

atman (8th May 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th May 2021), Gwin Ru (6th May 2021), Icare (6th May 2021), jaybee (6th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Operator (6th May 2021), pabranno (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), s7e6e (6th May 2021), toppy (6th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,969 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

It's impossible to discount that and I've made the same argument myself in the past, but after researching this for some time I don't believe they get to the magazine shoot in the first place without being part of the club. A lot of their backstories are faked, they come from bloodline families and their pathway is prepared for them.

That's not to say all of them have been groomed for this since childhood, there's some that are spotted and are then made an offer. There was an interesting video posted on the Hollyweird thread some time ago from someone who recounted a story from when a band they were in was approached by a Record Exec and offered a fast track to the big time, but with major strings attached.

Look at it another way, the number one priority for them is to shape public opinion, own the influencers and determine what messages they send out. They are only going to promote those that are either with them, or so thoroughly controlled by them that they may as well be.

Thanks ..... I hear you....

Well - I've got to 3 hours 40 mins so far...

And it's all sinking in - what a valuable piece of work/teaching from Altiyan Childs... made more incredible that he came to prominence through the X Factor show when it was in it's hay day... this exposé is mind blowing in it's scope - you hear this and that about the Free Masons over the years but he is just laying it out like a spiritual warrior - bloody hell he's talking like he's the Second Coming... ... and even looks the part-

The bit when he speaks about if 'they' come for him...that he's not planning to commit suicide etc.... then says he has a message for 'them' if they do get him.... and he leans towards the camera and says....'Jesus Wins'

that was a dramatic moment

what he says makes sense with what's going on at the moment with the Virus Malarkey - how people's lives and health and happiness (etc) are being wrecked and stolen with no pity or remorse from the perpetrators... but they hide and deflect with pretending to care -

I went and had a look for his X Factor performances to get a better handle on him...

will watch the rest of the OP vid tomorrow...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

atman (8th May 2021), Eric J (Viking) (7th May 2021), Gwin Ru (6th May 2021), Icare (6th May 2021), Journeyman (6th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Operator (6th May 2021), pabranno (7th May 2021), Rosco1 (7th May 2021), thepainterdoug (7th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Thanks, Viking, very interesting.

I had never heard of this guy before, but he is spot on. And he has collected a huge amount of photographs to prove that everybody who is anybody is a member of this satanic cult.

It truly baffles me that people just seem to refuse to see it ("Aw, not Hugh Jackman, he is a good guy/ aw, please not David Bowie too,/ what, even Bob Marley, come on, he can't have been one of them too") .
    I understand they want their favourite actors/ musicians etc not be part of this, because people who are instrinsically good just want to believe that others are, too.

When I first did some research on this I didn't want to believe it either and felt frustrated when finding out my favourite actors were all members. It took some time until I could accept that this is the reality we are living in. The proof out there is just overwhelming. Yet the masses can't see it.

And it's not just actors and musicians, it's politicians, scientists and sport starts, too. It's virtually everybody in a the public eye.
    Nobody rises to the top in any field simply on merit.

In Germany any celebrity who tries to say something about it, is mocked or simply disappears from the public eye.

This guy here has done his research very well. I wonder how long this video will be up and I wonder how long he will be able to keep saying what he is saying.
    Several celebrities who have tried to expose the cult have died under highly suspicious circumstances.
    Last edited by Icare; 7th May 2021 at 02:20.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

atman (8th May 2021), avid (7th May 2021), Eric J (Viking) (7th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Operator (7th May 2021), pabranno (7th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), thepainterdoug (7th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

What I find interesting and compelling to follow is the "one hit wonders" and artists that "suddenly die" in bizarre airplane and other crashes or often with an "overdose".

I wonder if they are the ones who said NO, I am NOT participating in this. and walk away only to die or have their careers die. It seems many celebrity deaths coincide with significant numerology and astrology dates/timings leading me to believe there is some reasoning or logic behind the timing.

It is generally well understood that most major events be they concerts, 1/2 time shows, sporting events, wars, battles, catastrophes even masses are energy rituals which would also extend to movies or anything with high level emotion.

Purportedly all Catholic churches were redesigned after Vatican 2 to be places of worship to a dark entity.....

I am not particularly interested in delving deep into this rabbit hole but I do consider it be an integral part of a larger diabolical system that better people can research.

What a strange world.......

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

atman (8th May 2021), ClearWater (7th May 2021), Eric J (Viking) (7th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Operator (8th May 2021), pabranno (8th May 2021), thepainterdoug (7th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

as an artist and musician, and more recently a playwright, creating a musical all by myself about disclosure www.hypnotta.com
    it really sickens me to have to think and feel that if im not in the club, i have no chance.

we all operate on our hopes and dreams, be it sport , competition, and honest merit and achievement.

how many would work out continually, practice their chosen skill or craft of creative expression for endless hours if they knew up front, they are playing in a game that is rigged before they even begin and have no chance .

i only skipped thru this but got enough to see the consistency in his presentation. its all rather obvious and quite discouraging .

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

atman (8th May 2021), avid (7th May 2021), Eric J (Viking) (7th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th May 2021), Icare (7th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Operator (8th May 2021), pabranno (8th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread