+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Azazel Part II

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Azazel Part II

There’s more to the story of my beautiful, intelligent, deeply wounded friend described in Part I:

During the worst of the smoke from all the fires in California, I was sitting at a picnic bench in a local park charging up my gear when I saw a man and woman dancing back and forth near their car which they had hand painted many different colors. The next day, they were still there and eventually ambled on over to where I was.

“I’ve paid a heavy price for telling the truth. “ I said when they got there, not knowing why, and then showed them a picture on my iPad that I took of a dead rat which I poured bright pink, Bupropion anti-depressant pills over.

They both beamed these big smiles and that’s when I knew that they were OK.

They told me that their car had broken down and needed a new battery. So I offered Kid Genius a ride to the auto parts store, while his GF stayed behind to guard their car. Before we even got there I knew he was brilliant in an unusual way. He filled me in on derivatives corruption along with other economic cozenages he was familiar with. He told me that it was a Jubilee year and that all debts should be canceled. I then told him about a wonderful book by Andre Trocme called Jesus and the Non-Violent Revolution which describes the phenomena of Jubilee unlike any book that I’ve come across.

He gave me gas money and bought me some food as well. When we got back to the park I did something I never do, invited them both up to where I camp a few miles away.

When we got there, I shared my music with them in a captive audience kind of way, shrouded by the thick, toxic smoke. I never had anybody listen so intently as Kid Genius did. He really got into my song Wet Dreams on Dry Ice, a bizarre commentary on the state of the art world and I told him if I could have an audience that could listen on the level he was, I’d be pretty happy about it.

Then the smoke from the fires got so bad that we had to part ways. It was then, several months later, out of the blue,that Kid Genius appeared in Death Valley as described in Part I.

“I’m not all human." I told him after he showed me the alledged DARPA shunt in his head.

“Neither am I. “ He replied. I could not disagree.

I then shared my story of enduring barbaric treatment as an infant when I had spinal meningitis and was in the hospital for nearly a month. I told him that was probably why we crossed paths and hit it off so well. That we have a kind of resiliency required to survive. We discussed probably having had past lives where we took on the powers that be and that’s why they continually follow us and try to destroy us.

He then showed burn marks on his wrists caused by handcuffs when he was arrested and suffered bad treatment from the cops.

I then shared with him a dream I had where a childhood friend, from over 55 years ago appeared, looking exactly like she did back then, in the early 1960s. She was standing next to a high definition flat screen monitor upon which every memory I had from that time period appeared in the eeriest of details, complete with sophisticated, fade in/out transitions like it was some high tech PowerPoint presentation. Neighbors and pets appeared looking exactly like the ones in my parent’s photos from that time. My very first memory, of being in the driveway of our house in Glenco, Il. when I was two years old, putting a plastic golf ball and having a neighbor clap when it went into the hole appeared on the screen as well. I then looked over at my childhood friend and she had turned into an an android with a dark visor over her face that had this nacreous sheen to it, like some malign anime character.

Just prior to waking up, I got the creepy feeling that some artificial intelligence was accessing the memory banks in my brain and displaying them on the HD screen in the dream.

My friend listened to my dream description just as well as he did to my music and I could tell that he could relate. He went over to his truck and pulled out a yellowed paperback copy of Asimov’s Guide to the Bible upon which appeared the name ‘Azazel’ as a part of the book cover design and then talked about fallen angels most likely being behind transhumanism and A.I. -how they had a vested interest in people like us: empaths, with high sensitivity and awareness and wanted to take over our central nervous systems. I went over to my car and pulled out my stash of food grade borax which I’ve been taking for over a year and which helps to decalcify and de-Fluoridate the pineal gland. My friend then told me how he was inundated with fluoride back in North Carolina where he suffered the most medical abuse next to the shunt implant described in Part I. I recommended to him to start taking it.

All the while he wanted me to video him reading from his medical records but something told me not to do that and to respect his privacy.

After going Milabs on me, he then shared his experiences of being in jail and showed me his artwork that he had done while serving time. I have seen other prisoners’s artwork and there seems to be a tendency with those who have been incarcerated to fill every available space on the paper they’re drawing on so that there’s no margins whatsoever or space between the images. Like their confinement has a direct influence on how they perceive things subjectively.

After my friend got spooked and departed so abruptly, I found myself in a sorrowed state and gave considerable thought on how people can better deal with targeted individuals, those who have suffered MK Ultra, alien abduction and the like:

During our short time together, my friend drove me to a beautiful place near where we camped and I took a photograph of him with the most stunning backdrop of mountains and greenery. Looking at the photo afterwards, I could see his authentic self shining forth, not demonic alters or sub-personalities. The so-called craziness expressed by T.I.s is nothing more than an electrified barb wired fence surrounding/defending a primordially wounded self, something I elaborate on in an article I wrote called Schizophrenic: It Takes One to Know One (which I will eventually republish if I can find a blog platform not connected to Google and other tech giants.)

So do your best to see the authentic self in us so called crazy people. When this is done the defense system will get shut off enough for you to connect with our hearts.

-Jaye B.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

Ben (4th June 2021), haroldsails (8th May 2021), Icare (7th May 2021), Inversion (7th May 2021), JackMcThorn (7th May 2021), leavesoftrees (8th May 2021), pabranno (8th May 2021), Victoria (30th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 570 posts

Default Re: Azazel Part II

Quote So do your best to see the authentic self in us so called crazy people.
    Live and let live. Thank you for sharing your stories.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Icare (7th May 2021), Inversion (7th May 2021), Jaye B. (7th May 2021), pabranno (8th May 2021), Victoria (30th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

Quote Posted by Jaye B. (here)
    I then shared my story of enduring barbaric treatment as an infant when I had spinal meningitis and was in the hospital for nearly a month. I told him that was probably why we crossed paths and hit it off so well. That we have a kind of resiliency required to survive. We discussed probably having had past lives where we took on the powers that be and that’s why they continually follow us and try to destroy us.
    Mental or physical torture/torment forces the brain to make new connections. Doing that creates and asset or tool. Cruelty to each other at a young age creates a pecking order. I suspect they'll target people for offences in past lives. They know who's going to incarnate and probably have a complete game plan for what they'll do to them. In the book The Keepers Jim Sparks quoted the Grays saying this to him "You're ours. You always have been and always will be." During his abductions he would have a choice between a Q&A session or sexual energy placed in his brain/body. When asking a question they would show him an image which included pictures of himself in past lives. In one he was wearing a toga and looked like he was a member of a senate. In another he was shaking hands with a man possibly over a business deal. In this life he is/was into buying and selling properties. They even showed him an image of himself when he was a hominid. I wondered how the Grays acquired those images. I speculate they use(d) optic nerve transmitters which turns the eye into a camera and the information it sent to their database.

In the book The Invisible Crime part I & II Michael Fitzhugh Bell wrote that gang stalking groups will implant what's referred to as a slave chip in a person's brain. With that and the optic nerve transmitter you get a robot. I presume the technology was reverse engineered from the Grays. In Michael's case it appears he was targeted for what he would do in the future which caused him to do thing he was target for. That's in reference to writing his books and appears to be a data loop through time. Apparently blocks of names of people they want to target are sent back or forward in time with no explanation of what offences they may have committed. Tony Rodriquez who claims to have done a twenty & back in the SSP said they'll use a device called an anti-phone. They would call back in time and tell themselves not to go on a mission that failed. In the book Incident at Devil's Den by Terry Lovelace wrote that the Grays had to remove two implants from his legs because other groups would be interested in them.
    Last edited by Inversion; 7th May 2021 at 23:25.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

haroldsails (8th May 2021), Icare (7th May 2021), Jaye B. (7th May 2021), Siphonemis (8th May 2021), Victoria (30th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I got chills reading this and I've heard the "Your ours." Voice and do my best to rebuke it. How are slave chips implanted? Probably when I was an infant in the hospital. Maybe that is why I think I'm not all human and find myself wanting A.I. H + to take over at times. I counter this via my love for animals/nature.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

haroldsails (8th May 2021), Icare (7th May 2021), Inversion (7th May 2021), pabranno (3rd June 2021), Victoria (30th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Dr. Kathrine Horton says she has over 3 dozen chips; 'in her head'.

I am not so sure about chips. I have studied a little bit about electronics and solder on components and the smallest boards even though they are finger print sized, there is very little room between the skull and the skin to not feel a huge bump. Not to mention how to power these chips. My mother has a pace maker that has a battery that can last for years but these chip claimants do not indicate the brain interface and the power requirements.

She says someone pointed out the laser scalpel scars on her head. I am not convinced. Most of my experience with my brain and body, central nervous system is all done with V2K through the ears. The inner ear I suspect because of the feedback is instantaneous, is from the middle ear vibrating feedback, even with the subconscious and during dream state sleep.

I was hoping the TI / Mind Control threads would be a little more active so I could hear from some other folks. There are a ton of guests and I hope some of them are motivated to join Avalon and provide their insights.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

haroldsails (8th May 2021), Icare (7th May 2021), Inversion (7th May 2021), Jaye B. (7th May 2021), Victoria (30th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

Quote Posted by Jaye B. (here)
    I got chills reading this and I've heard the "Your ours." Voice and do my best to rebuke it. How are slave chips implanted? Probably when I was an infant in the hospital. Maybe that is why I think I'm not all human and find myself wanting A.I. H + to take over at times. I counter this via my love for animals/nature.
    According to Michael the tiny chip is put on the end of a needle/probe and inserted in the brain through the nose. He also described punishment chips that are placed just under the skin. If the target is doing something they don't approve of low level microwaves are transmitted from the device and burn the skin from the inside out. If someone has a small patch of white hair on their scalp it's an indication there's a device under it transmitting some sort of frequency.
    Last edited by Inversion; 7th May 2021 at 21:25.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

haroldsails (8th May 2021), Icare (7th May 2021), Jaye B. (7th May 2021), Victoria (30th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

I just noticed Jaye B. is now retired and I have to mention that it is not okay that we will not be hearing from him.

My best to you. I think it is possible to become un-retired if something changes in the future.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Inversion (3rd June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread