Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default Astro observations, comparing the black plague era to now

Click image for larger version

Name:	index.jpeg
Views:	30
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	46669

..had a look at the timing of the great plague, the black plague supposedly imported from the east.. what i noticed for this time of mass deaths(contrived or not) was that pluto was within 5 degrees of a cardinal point in the SIDEREAL system for the span of that death fest(in that time 0 degree aries) ..this meant that the sun representing life, was aspecting the death planet pluto, for every key cardinal solar ingress during that time..
    ...the other death indicator saturn was conjunct pluto at the height of the plague...
    ...pluto was within 5 degrees of 0 degree capricorn dec 2019 and will stay within 5 degrees until 2025. we have already had the saturn pluto conjunction, and they will both be together in capricorn for another few years.
    ..the other 'coincidence' is that the mid 14th century event happened at the beginning of a serious little ice age.. it was also a time of unrest and severe economic circumstances..
    ..as you know my hobby is observing patterns

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (1st June 2021), gini (10th May 2021), gord (10th May 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th May 2021), Journeyman (10th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st May 2021), TomKat (11th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Default Re: Astro observations, comparing the black plague era to now

Quote Posted by ian33 (here)
    Attachment 46669

..had a look at the timing of the great plague, the black plague supposedly imported from the east.. what i noticed for this time of mass deaths(contrived or not) was that pluto was within 5 degrees of a cardinal point in the SIDEREAL system for the span of that death fest(in that time 0 degree aries) ..this meant that the sun representing life, was aspecting the death planet pluto, for every key cardinal solar ingress during that time..
    ...the other death indicator saturn was conjunct pluto at the height of the plague...
    ...pluto was within 5 degrees of 0 degree capricorn dec 2019 and will stay within 5 degrees until 2025. we have already had the saturn pluto conjunction, and they will both be together in capricorn for another few years.
    ..the other 'coincidence' is that the mid 14th century event happened at the beginning of a serious little ice age.. it was also a time of unrest and severe economic circumstances..
    This probably fits here, although it's not astrology.
    https://www.longdom.org/open-access/...19-1000159.pdf
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

gini (10th May 2021), ian33 (10th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

this IS part of my astrology, i do report solar flares, heightened solar wind due to earth facing coronal holes etc in my private f.b. group, as they do affect jet stream/weather and peoples moods, earthquakes, vulcanism etc.. what works is what works

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (1st June 2021), gord (10th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,300 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Astro observations, comparing the black plague era to now

Quote Posted by ian33 (here)
    Attachment 46669

Tell me, aren't you confusing Pluto's position between sidereal and tropical?
    In the sidereal at the start of the Black Death, Pluto was still in Pisces and in Aries in the tropical zodiac and under a conjunction of Pluto and Uranus and seven years later Uranus in conjunction with Saturn but also in the square of Neptune, between 1346 and 1353 , according toWikipedia

8. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

yes within 5 degrees of 0 aries as stated, none too clearly

+ Reply to Thread