+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: It really is kicking off in Israel and Palestine...

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: It really is kicking off in Israel and Palestine...

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Actually, no sarcasm Patient. I look to see what they are feeding people, and where they are steering them. It’s revealing to me to read the different countries MSM. But thanks for watching my back
    I apologize as I don't want to derail this thread, as what is taking place is very important.

One thing that is showing in this short thread - how much MSM lies and manipulates things. For years I have read about wars in the middle east, but I doubt that without living there myself for about 5 years I will never know the real truth to what is going.

For all we know, The U.S., Russia and China might all be the bad guy in this entire thing.

One thing we do know, while the Trump administration was in charge, there seemed to be less bombings - at least we did not see it. So, we are left with "did the Trump admin keep more things hidden in an attempt to display a level of peace? Or was there bombings going on that we just didn't know about?"

I see a very difficult future as we can not trust almost any news source.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd May 2021), fifi (26th May 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), I am B (26th May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Pam (22nd May 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Thank you Patient. I wholeheartedly agree! And people who don’t realize this eat what’s being fed and truly are led like sheep... i used to be the same way...until Camelot and Avalon. They can’t even help it.. they don’t see. What a light in the darkness we shine here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd May 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), Pam (22nd May 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    I don’t understand.
    I read CNN to see what narrative they are spinning.
    CNN reports after the ceasefire Israel attacked the Al Aqua mosque during peaceful celebratory prayers.
    Al Jazeers and BBC NY times and Haaretz did not report this.
    Can anyone clarify?
    This would be very egregious if true.
    If not true, what’s CNN doing?
    If true, why aren’t the others reporting it?

I think, to anyone living there it’s obvious. It’s very densely populated country with lots of stress going on at all times.

They’ve never mentioned destruction of peaceful homes and settlements in Gaza Western bank either.

It’s an internal conflict being solved in obsolete manner from both sides in the eternal war between “us” and “them”.

I think it’s important for ALL MANKIND, no matter where they claim to “belong” to dissolve this unreal dichotomy and war between any “them” and “us”.

For people who believe in the law of One
    or even clarity of mind and happiness of life

we all are brothers and sisters , living beings , not numbers on your credit cards.

So much more spiritual power is needed in this world
    in order to improve our future understanding of everything

So stop the war

🌟

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (23rd May 2021), Eric J (Viking) (23rd May 2021), pabranno (22nd May 2021), Patient (5th June 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd May 2021), Wind (22nd May 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,713 times in 20,824 posts

Angry Re: It really is kicking off in Israel and Palestine...

• CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Israel Youth's Shocking Bloodthirsty Opinions
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd May 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Something i found very odd just happened in Syria, Tu-22 bombers from Russia have arrived without any planning or notice, i wonder if this is related to the latest stuff that was happening with Israel and Palestine

These bombers are a big step up from what Russia had before in Syria, the next one above this is a nuclear bomber, and we also know that this plane was at some point configured to launch nuclear bombs, but deploying that configuration was "cancelled", as far as everyone knows

I find it very strange really, because those planes are really an overkill, being deployed to Syria, unless you want to level entire cities in a matter of an hour or two

The comments on this site are funny, the usual ignorance and bragging by keyboard warriors lol, but otherwise the article presents good info
    https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-mediterranean

See this is the range of that bomber, way overkill for just Syria, and i don't believe really the "training and patrolling" explanation

I think the reason these bombers are there on Syria is to take advantage of what's going on and setup a dominant position and control over the entire area, and possibly since they are "patrolling" no Israel plane would be able to just fly freely around since it could become a mayor issue were they to face each other out there. But we'll see
    Last edited by Mashika; 26th May 2021 at 01:07.
    Tired

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (26th May 2021), I am B (26th May 2021), pabranno (26th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Now that this episode between the Israeli's and the Palestinians is winding down it appears blatantly obvious what happened. Biden restored US taxpayer aid to the Palestinians in April and they shot off thousands of missiles in May. On April 7th of this year, Biden gave them /$235M in aid. This was a clear and unmistakable message that there will be no punitive action should they engage in war-like behavior or terrorist activity against Israel. Biden mentions a cease-fire and Netanyahu says that he will stop once the Israeli's inflicts maximum damage inside the Gaza Strip. A few days later Netanyahu says he is finished and Biden claims and is given credit for a cease-fire in an excursion that he actually started.

I have little to no interest in these conflicts, they have been going on for years and neither side is right. This is simply an observation on why and how this conflict got started in the first place.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (26th May 2021), I am B (26th May 2021), pabranno (26th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

It has been going on for hundreds of years.
    However I believe this conflict has serious global implications at this time in human history.
    I find it highly significant and concerning

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (26th May 2021), rgray222 (26th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Mercedes (5th June 2021), pabranno (27th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,713 times in 20,824 posts

• Here’s THE TRUTH About the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (A Comprehensive History):
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (5th June 2021), pabranno (5th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I'm sure a zionist ultra right wing shill sure has a very unbiased view about the situation.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

I am B (5th June 2021), pabranno (5th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2