+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Corky Pig/Covert Power

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

Default The Corky Pig/Covert Power

He retired from Avalon several years ago, but I still follow Bright Garlick's blog. Awhile back he posted a really interesting analysis on covert projects that caught my eye.

The Corky Pig

[ET and I
    Life, how to make ET contact, reflections on my experiences with ETs and the ET contact experience.

Corky Pig
    I have it on good authority from a little (green) birdy ;-), that there is a way of hiding things in plain sight that defies belief because it’s so simple and that there are those humans in The Architecture and in other power structures that are connected to The Architecture, that refer to this as the Corky Pig. So before I say more about the Corky Pig, let me encourage you to imagine a model of secrecy that goes way beyond the usual naive and stupid scapegoats like the Bilderbergs, the Trilateral Commission, The Club of Rome, The Elites etc., that includes a structure and processes/mechanisms that are both embedded in the shadows out of sight and in the light where everyone can see.

At the core of Buddhism there are the Three Jewels. The Three Jewels are The Buddha (the enlightened teacher), The Dharma (the teachings of the Buddha) and The Sangha (the community of practitioners who follow the Buddha and the Dharma). In each of the three jewels, you see any one of the other two jewels reflecting back. So borrowing from Buddhism, I present to you the Three Jewels of Secrecy and Covert Power : The Architecture, The Diamond Complex and the Corky Pig. (You can read about TA here : https://etandi.wordpress.com/a-map-of-the-architecture/ / https://etandi.wordpress.com/category/the-architecture/ and TDC here : https://etandi.wordpress.com/the-diamond-complex/ / https://etandi.wordpress.com/categor...amond-complex/). In each of these jewels you’ll see the other two jewels reflecting back. And just like TDC, the Corky Pig connects one thing to another.

For many years now I have had some sense of how covert secrecy and power worked but I didn’t quite have adequate metaphors for understanding exactly how it worked in terms of it’s structure and mechanisms/processes. Hence the reason why I developed the metaphors of The Architecture and The Diamond Complex. TA and TDC are essentially structures and as structures they give rise to and suggest certain processes or mechanisms. It took a long time to see these metaphors but I think they accurately reflect the truth of how things are. However, what has been missing up until now is a metaphor to explain how TA and TDC interact with one another. So think of the Corky Pig as both a structure and a process or more accurately a set of structures and processes that connect TA to TDC.

Corky Pig is a term that was developed by certain individuals in TA to denote a depository where information could be deposited in full public view, should the public know how to look for it. It literally referred to a place that was called the Corky Pig. I am not sure if this place still exists but the idea has continued and diversified to become many things.

Everybody is familiar with the Corky Pig in some way. Most people know the little ceramic corky pigs that are used for saving money. They look like a cute little pig with a cork stopper in their back, mouth or belly. You pull out the stopper and put in your money and pull out the stopper when you want to take money out. Everybody has their own version of the Corky Pig. My old girlfriend used to have a drawer where she shoved all her unsorted stuff, my son has a cupboard where he shoves all his unsorted stuff, I have a plastic tub where I shove my unsorted bits and pieces, some people have sheds where they shove all their unsorted and sorted stuff, while other people have drawers, tins, boxes etc. where they shove all their crap ! The corky pig has many bodies but whatever kind of body it has, it’s function is the same. It’s a place where we shove stuff, deposit stuff, store stuff, that we may or may not have sorted through, go back to from time to time to find things that we need. So imagine then that an official Corky Pig has this same function. It maybe a little tidier (I emphasize maybe !), it maybe wrapped in legal protection, it maybe organized according to certain priorities, it maybe compartmentalized and it maybe invisible because it’s so drab, unappealing or boring ! It or it’s contents need not be labelled with phrases like : Roswell Alien Slides or or Superluminal Test Craft Assessments or Project Catharsis etc. They might not be labelled at all ! But they might be ! And they might have an ordinary label like : Ruth or Exodus or An Investigation into Liminal Consciousness Between Two Bodies or Nanoparticle Metastisis : A Novel Concept for Space Flight or Crossroads Institute Inc.. Anything is possible but it doesn’t necessarily have to be obvious or indicate that it’s about something important !

In order to understand secrecy and covert power you have to understand several simple principles. First, there are two forms basic forms of secrecy. Uncompartmentalized and compartmentalized. Uncompartmentalized secrecy is out in the open for all to see, while compartmentalized secrecy is hidden. Each compartment contains other compartments (think silos within silos or Babushka Dolls). Those who oversee one level of compartmentalization do not necessarily know about the other levels of compartmentalization and only a handful of individuals know about the overall picture (all the compartments and all the secrets). Within TA and TDC there are many competing and cooperating groups (say those who do Military Abductions) who function within their own compartments. They are multinational groups who are not necessarily accountable to anyone and yet their activities are driven by a higher form of compartmentalization. Second, secrecy is maintained through a number of mechanisms and these can be loosely summarized as follows :

The use of compartmentalization (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compar...ation_security) / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensit...ed_Information / https://electrospaces.blogspot.com/2...on-system.html / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_sensitivity)
    The use of legally binding documents
    The use of confidential agreements that may or may not be legally binding
    The use of agreements like The Traffic Light Protocol which encourage and protect certain levels of sharing between individuals, organization and communities in certain countries (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traffic_Light_Protocol / https://www.us-cert.gov/tlp)
    The use of overt, covert and implied threats
    The use of violence (targeted at anyone of importance in your circle of friends, pets, family or work colleagues) by hired assassins, croonies and thugs
    The use of bribery and set ups
    The control of life stories (elements of your past can be erased at any time e.g. Bob Lazar formal education)
    The use of disinformation
    The use of spy craft (especially physical and electronic (SIGINT/HUMINT/IMINT) surveillance and monitoring) and covert agents.
    Now not everything that is compartmentalized is necessarily kept hidden. There are physical sites that are kept hidden. There are physical files that are kept hidden. There are projects and operations that are kept hidden. And there are employees who are kept hidden. But there are also sites, files, projects and operations and employees who are kept in plain sight. You may for example be employed as an aeronautical engineer by an aeronautical engineering company in a very public site but when you are not working on testing the new 797 or 6X7, you are secretly at work just down the road on a reverse engineering project with elements of an ET craft. So sometimes what is compartmentalized is kept in partial view of the public eye.

Most compartmentalized projects will have special sites where everything is hidden and protected behind legal, military or corporate barriers. Whilst uncompartmentalized projects may for the most part have everything out in the open but they may still have certain aspects that are hidden and protected behind legal, military or corporate barriers. The two different kinds of secrecy or projects each require a depository for all the information that exists in relation to the work that is done. Now sometimes those depositories will be entirely hidden as Classified Information (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classified_information), which may or may not be gradually declassified. And sometimes those depositories will be partially hidden behind “need to know” corporate protections and sometimes these depositories will be open in full view of anyone who wishes to access them. Imagine then that many of these depositories interact with one another and there is a horizontal and vertical movement of information between some of them.

The Corky Pig acts as an open depository but it acts both as direct deposit for hidden and partially hidden information and a secondary deposit for hidden and partially hidden information.

So what kind of information might go into a Corky Pig and why would you use a Corky Pig anyway ? Any kind of information can go into a Corky Pig and it depends largely on the function of that information, the origin or holder of that information and who will most likely seek out that information. The types of information that might go into a Corky Pig include but is not limited to :

Concepts, theories and ideas
    Project proposals
    Project plans
    Plans in general (strategic plans, operational plans (OPLAN), concept plans (CONPLAN), contingency plans etc.)
    Project evaluations
    Investments
    General information like magazines and newsletters
    Network contacts, minutes and other documents
    Legal documents
    Investigations and assessments
    Patents
    Public accountability related governance documents (business plans, board documents, SWOT documents, action plans)
    Regulation, legislation and policy documents
    Disinformation.
    So as you can see there is a very broad range of information that can go into a Corky Pig ! A pig can grow very fat indeed !

So you might be wondering, if it is possible to keep information secret, why on Earth would you want to use a Corky Pig ? Well I can think of many reasons and these will depend largely on who created the Corky Pig and who uses the Corky Pig. Chief among them might be :

Insurance : If at any time in the future something that was largely invisible to the public comes to light that the public do not like, those who were involved can say “we didn’t hide anything !”
    For the sharing of information within compartmentalized or non compartmentalized groups/projects and across compartmentalized or non compartmentalized groups/projects
    For the implementation of plans
    For the creation of disinformation
    For legal protection : “we acted within the law !”
    To raise venture capital and lure potential investors
    To protect ideas, plans, projects and investments.
    In order to understand the idea of the Corky Pig a little better, I’ve created a kind of arbitrary classification system that I think sums up the different types of Corky Pigs quite well, as far as I can determine. I’ve given the different types of Corky Pigs names and grouped them into different levels. Unfortunately this is not a very creative activity and I really wish I could have called them Porky Pig and Scar Face Pig and Bacon Butt and Lemony Pig and Sniper Pig and Go Go Pig and Super Pig and Impaler Pig and Yo Yo Slim Pig and Black Bootie Pig and fun names like that but sadly I’ve ad to sacrifice all creative pleasure for the sake of functionality ! So alas, here is my classification system for Corky Pigs (you’ll have to do your own research to discover what the group abbreviations mean if you don’t already know) :

TIER 1 :

International Non Governmental Organization Corky Pigs (INGOCPs) : These are embedded within international non government organizations that represent the interest of member states. For example – NATO, NSO, FIRST, UN (& Agencies of the United Nations (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...United_Nations) : UNESCO, WTO, WHO, IMF, WBG & UNIDO) etc..
    International Think Tank Corky Pigs (ITTCPs) : These are embedded within international think tanks. For example – Centre for European Policy Studies, International Crisis Group etc..

TIER 2 :

National Agency Corky Pigs (NACPs) : These are embedded within government agencies/ministries that span an entire nation. For example – National Archives (US), National Archives (UK), NASA, NSA, DIA, FBI, CIA, NRO, DARPA, MOD, NGA, MSS, ASIO, FCO, OS, TNA, CPINI, CISA, DHS, BEIS & PTIC etc..
    Non Governmental Organization Corky Pigs (NGOCPs) : These are embedded within non governmental agencies within individual nations. For example – The Lifeboat Foundation, USOCDC, IDO etc..
    Academic Corky Pigs (ACPs) : These are embedded within academia. For example Caltech, JPL, Oxford University, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Pennsylvania State University, Stanford University, University of Melbourne, University of South Australia, The Arlington Institute, California Institute of Technology, University of Washington, University of Copenhagen, Moscow State University, Cambridge University etc..
    National Think Tank Corky Pigs (NTTCPs) : These are embedded within national think tanks. For example – The Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, Earth Institute, Kaiser Foundation, Council on Foreign Relations, Brookings Institution, Kato Institute, American Enterprise Institute, Adam Smith Centre, The Hague Club, Council on the Future of Europe, Australian Institute of International Affairs, Australian Strategic Policy Institute, The Australia Institute, Japan Institute of International Affairs, Shanghai Institute for International Studies etc..

TIER 3 :

Corporate Corky Pigs : These are embedded within corporate entities. For example – IBM, Northrup Grumman, SAIC, Purina, Nestles, Rand Corporation, Raytheon, DK, The Carlyle Group etc..
    Corporate Network Corky Pigs (CNCPs) : These are embedded within corporate networks. For example – Venture Capital Network, International Business Network etc..
    Strategic Technology Incubator Corky Pigs (STICPs) : These are embedded within seemingly honourble technology incubator groups, whose focus is to nurture the research and development of new technologies and to link them to the military and industry. For example – In.Q.Tel., Army Venture Capital Initiative, CCDC Army Research Laboratory etc..
    Special Interest Group Corky Pigs (SIGCPs) : These are embedded within advocacy/lobby groups. For example – NRA, AIPAC, FSR, DPA, OXFAM, US Chamber of Commerce etc..

TIER 4 :

Public Domain Corky Pigs (PDCPs) : These are embedded in the public domain and often directly accessible through the internet. For example – Internet Archive, public libraries like New York State Library, New York Public Library, DC Public Library, National Library of Australia etc..
    Freedom of Information Corky Pigs (FOICPs) : These are loosely embedded in different regions of government and provide for the gradual movement of classified and non classified information into the public domain. They could also potentially be activated during periods of high FOI demand for certain information. It is hard to site a single FOICP because most of them are kept out of public sight. However we could say that the collections of information that certain people have accessed via FOI requests represent a kind of secondary FOICP. For example Clifford Stone’s Collection (https://etandi.wordpress.com/2019/02...he-of-goodies/), The Black Vault’s collection (https://www.theblackvault.com/) and the National Security Archive (https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/) etc..

TIER 5 :

Patent Corky Pigs (PCPs) : These are embedded within public patent organizations/archives. They are often very fat Corky Pigs ! For example – USPTO, IPO, IP Australia, JPO, EPO, CPO etc..

TIER 6 :

Public Project Corky Pigs (PPCPs) : These are embedded within seemingly reasonable public projects that have been initiated by individuals without any apparent ulterior motives. They may however be influenced by project members who have less than honourable ulterior motives. For example – To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science etc..

TIER 7 :

Disinformation Corky Pigs (DCPs) : These are embedded in online public forums, social media groups and public disclosure websites and mixed in with legitimate leaked information. For example – DCPs within Project Avalon Forum, Project Camelot Forum, Above Top Secret Forum, Facebook groups, Wikileaks Archive, Cryptome Archive etc..

TIER 8 :

Individual Corky Pigs (ICPs) : These belong to individuals and are maintained by them or those who work for them and shared with other individuals and groups as required. For example – lets say a particular politician had a Corky Pig where he dumped his dirty documents – legal allegations, court case documents, documents describing his hatred of Jews, Arabs and Koreans and his affiliations with particular individuals and groups; all the information that he would prefer to be kept away from prying eyes and public scrutiny.

Please note that the different levels do not necessarily imply that a Corky Pig in a higher level has more value or important secrets than a Corky Pig in a lower level. A Corky Pig in Tier 6 may have greater value than a Corky Pig in Tier 1. And it’s also likely that some Corky Pigs share information and some Corky pPigs create information from information in other Corky Pigs. Imagine then that there is also a lot of vertical and horizontal movement between Corky Pigs. Some of it with classified access, some of it with open access.

So that’s the Corky Pig. It is both a structure and a process for maintaining secrecy in plain sight. The secrets that people often think are hidden in secure facilities are often right under their nose and they never see them. And part of the reason for that is because there is so much information everywhere, it’s just hard to know where to look, hard to know what to look for and hard to know how to search. And even if you find something that appears to be interesting, it can be hard to know if it’s really useful information or a waste of your time. I’ve been researching this subject for a very long time and most of my research has been done off site in public locations like internet cafes and public libraries under pseudonyms, so that I don’t attract any additional unnecessary attention. The things that I have discovered in plain sight, are often quite hard to believe. So much is visible if you know how to look but so many people just don’t care or want to learn how how to do research for themselves !

So these Corky Pigs allow people who keep secrets and who carry our covert operations to **** in the public’s face without the public even knowing about it. It allows them to manipulate the public without the public having a clue. And it allows them to carry on business as usual without any accountability to anyone. Because nothing has really been done in secret !

Let me offer you a few elementary questions to help you see how the Corky Pig principle works. If you do the work you’ll get it. I can’t do that for you.

Q1. Who were Ed Snowden’s last employers and who are they connected to ?
    Q2. What corporate and environmental interests does one of NASAs chief scientists have and why ? And who is he connected to and in what way is he connected to them and why ?
    Q3. What does the UKs MOD have in common with In.Q.Tel. and the UN ?
    Q4. What does Cambridge and Oxford University have in common with the MOD and DOD ?
    Q5. What does Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service have in common with the US’s NSA/NRO ?
    Q6. What does the RAND Corporation have in common with America’s leading think tanks and the UN ?
    Q7. What did the Iraq war and war in Afghanistan have to do with board interlocks in the UK and US ?
    Q8. What surprises in relation to UFOs and new technologies do you think might go into and come out of the To the Stars Academy Corky Pig ?
    If you investigate any one of these questions very carefully, you’ll see how so many things are connected and how critical information about secrecy and covert projects are hidden in plain sight. You could ask any number of questions on any number of subjects. These are just a few to help you think.

I suppose I could add any number of other metaphorical jewels to my model of the world’s human power structures but I think the three jewels of The Architecture, The Diamond Complex and the Corky Pig are adequate enough to capture how things really are.

May Corky Pigs everywhere lead the way to transparency, accountability and responsible human behaviour !

May you all be well,

Brighty. 😉

The original post is here : https://etandi.wordpress.com/2019/07...n-plain-sight/.

Share this:

View Full Site

Blog at WordPress.com.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2021), Dorjezigzag (13th May 2021), Ewan (13th May 2021), Gracy (13th May 2021), Hym (13th May 2021), Ioneo (13th May 2021), Mike (13th May 2021), mountain_jim (14th May 2021), pabranno (13th May 2021), Sadieblue (13th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th May 2021), Tam (13th May 2021), thepainterdoug (13th May 2021), toppy (13th May 2021), wondering (13th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread