+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Have you seen David Wilcock's latest update...?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Have you seen David Wilcock's latest update...?

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    I saw a 'vintage' talk by him about 2012. He stated for a FACT (a FACT!) in that video that we would all be able to levitate after 2012. No joke. Now it's 2021 and I still don't see a lot of superhero flying people around here. Why did he get away with that alone?
    Haha yeah, if you want to see this person levitate just ask him to blow into a giant balloon.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Brigantia (18th May 2021), Hym (20th May 2021), Mike (24th May 2021), Richter (20th May 2021), RunningDeer (18th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    I saw a 'vintage' talk by him about 2012. He stated for a FACT (a FACT!) in that video that we would all be able to levitate after 2012. No joke. Now it's 2021 and I still don't see a lot of superhero flying people around here. Why did he get away with that alone?
    For the same reason many others still do to this very day I reckon. I suspect that reason has something to do with people becoming attached to the presenter, the message they bring, and the shot of hope that message delivers. We humans tend to overlook or dismiss inconvenient red flags that counter any given narrative we wish to see.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

A lot of reason that people still watch/listen to DW is wishful thinking. It all sounds so cool just like science fiction.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Hym (20th May 2021), Mike (24th May 2021), Richter (20th May 2021), RunningDeer (18th May 2021)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

I have to be thankful to DW/CG's malfeasance because had I not heard the rumblings a few years back I wouldn't have gone searching for ''the truth'' about them and stumbled here, where I encountered so many lovely folks that I deeply appreciate. Isn't that funny? Is it just me or sometimes do really cool things come from the awful?

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th May 2021), Hermoor (19th May 2021), Hym (20th May 2021), Kryztian (19th May 2021), Mike (24th May 2021), pabranno (20th May 2021), Richter (20th May 2021), RunningDeer (20th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (20th May 2021), Uncle Danny (20th May 2021), Wind (20th May 2021)

8. Link to Post #45
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

• David Wilcock: Human ETs' Full Disclosure in the 1950s: What Did They Say?

... another update ... (how much of is really useful I do not know)
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), Mike (24th May 2021), RunningDeer (23rd May 2021)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

OMG. I had missed that one. (The one minute vid posted by Running Deer)

Until this moment I still had compassion for the boy/man, I remember him weeping..

But once he associated with CG, I stopped listening, didn't even listen to opening vid. Couldn't.

However, this thread has been a delight. I hope not one word of it is censored.

Glad I dropped by Avalon this afternoon, life has been mental lately.

Good to see y'all hanging in there.

xx
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd May 2021 at 18:25. Reason: linked to RunningDeer's post that was referenced

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), Mike (24th May 2021), RunningDeer (24th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd May 2021)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    I'm always a little dismayed that individuals on PA never seem to tire of trashing DW. Why is that so enjoyable? Necessary? Irresistible?
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    ...Then, work your way through this thread: David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This one-minute video sounds very real. There are some edits and splices, for sure, but it's definitely sourced from one or more actual conversations. Do listen.
    This is a one minute video that Bill added on the "David, the con artist" thread.

David Wilcock Admits His Work is B.S. to Corey Goode
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa ! thanks for that, never seen that before. What a POS. Entertaining people for money is no crime. lol Entertainment isn't taking lies and masquerading as the truth.

Seems, like that's why he now hangs with the Corey Goode's and stuff. They all know that the experienced crowd sees thru them and hates them, so they gotta align with the other corrupt people to team up together.

Someone should play this clip at his events lol
    Question is, is it time well spent, trawling through the ‘David’s a con artist thread’ to determine the source of that vid.? Who recorded it? I also get ‘don’t give him any more energy’. It’s best ignored as a rather embarrassing association of Avalon’s past, there’s been a few, but it’s good they can be exposed here, in the nicest possible way. 😂
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd May 2021 at 18:29. Reason: fixed quote formatting

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Mike (24th May 2021), RunningDeer (24th May 2021)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Warning: I made the mistake of watching a few mins of it, and now I'm getting endless adverts on FB for his latest ascension course. It feels like some strange nightmare where I'm getting stalked by an enormous forehead. And far below it, huddled up in the bottom third of his weird, doughy face is that creepy forced smile that looks as if it has been surgically implanted. He has the smile of a constipated pedophile. Watch even a few mins of that video and you may suffer the same fate as me. Don't say i didn't warn you
    I have to admit, I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants, then I woke up this morning and laughed again at the insanely funny imagery this created in my head. Then I laughed even more as I pictured you ascending eternally through the endless realms of enlightenment with David as your wise and compassionate guide to ascension (after you paid your 333 bucks of course). In my imagination he sort of looks like the wizards head in the movie "The wizard of Oz" except he has a much bigger forehead and you look like your Joker avatar.

Dang, it feels good to have a good old belly laugh!!!
    Kinda seems a new little Scientology cult he is developing.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Do you guys ever wonder if CH and DW look at each other and say, yeah that sounds good we can sell it. People will believe it. Or are they both delusional?
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Mike (24th May 2021), RunningDeer (24th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th May 2021)

16. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Do you guys ever wonder if CH and DW look at each other and say, yeah that sounds good we can sell it. People will believe it. Or are they both delusional?
    Having researched Corey Goode and David Wilcock for years there is absolutely NO DOUBT they pay very close attention to trends in the alternative community which they exploit and steal to repackage as their own.  This is how they ride the waves of trending topics.

A few years back Corey did Vlogs with David when they were both working for Gaia.  All documented on Avalon but Corey has conveniently deleted some along the way.

It became unmistakably obvious from these conversations and their profiled M.O. that behind closed doors they were hatching a scheme to become the next Gaia.

When you decide you want to own the monopoly on a product it is inevitable that cunning, ruthless and deceptive tactics will come into the equation to destroy your competition and steal their customers.

We predicted this years ago and lo and behold it is exactly what they set out to do.  Unfortunately nobody wanted to listen to, let alone heed our warnings back then, so many people suffered unnecessarily and Corey and David got a doorway into mainstream with their films.  We were trying to prevent this doorway opening as we knew there would be many cosmically illiterate people about to swallow up their BS in their first exploration into the alternative.

After this fail we still soldiered on with the truth because we knew that one day it would eventually sink in.

The genuineness that people see in Corey and David is just them having fun because the topics are of great interest to them.

But make no mistake.  Their M.O. is first and foremost about making tons of money while satisfying a gluttonous ego to be Alpha at the expense of anyone who gets in their way and with no regard whatsoever for those they choose to hurt along the way.

Corey and David are most certainly not delusional about their plans.  Quite the opposite.  They premeditate everything.

It's why now, after injuring many genuine people along the way, they are in a battle with the Titan - Gaia - in a multi-million dollar lawsuit. Corey is leading this operation and if successful Wilcock will then publically back him.  If Corey loses Wilcock will definitely have at least two back-up plans to save his reputation.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 24th May 2021 at 03:23.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Mike (24th May 2021), RunningDeer (24th May 2021)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Having researched Corey Goode and David Wilcock for years there is absolutely NO DOUBT they pay very close attention to trends in the alternative community which they exploit and steal to repackage as their own.  This is how they ride the waves of trending topics.

A few years back Corey did Vlogs with David when they were both working for Gaia.  All documented on Avalon but Corey has conveniently deleted some along the way.

It became unmistakably obvious from these conversations and their profiled M.O. that behind closed doors they were hatching a scheme to become the next Gaia.

When you decide you want to own the monopoly on a product it is inevitable that cunning, ruthless and deceptive tactics will come into the equation to destroy your competition and steal their customers.

We predicted this years ago and lo and behold it is exactly what they set out to do.  Unfortunately nobody wanted to listen to, let alone heed our warnings back then, so many people suffered unnecessarily and Corey and David got a doorway into mainstream with their films.  We were trying to prevent this doorway opening as we knew there would be many cosmically illiterate people about to swallow up their BS in their first exploration into the alternative.

After this fail we still soldiered on with the truth because we knew that one day it would eventually sink in.

The genuineness that people see in Corey and David is just them having fun because the topics are of great interest to them.

But make no mistake.  Their M.O. is first and foremost about making tons of money while satisfying a gluttonous ego to be Alpha at the expense of anyone who gets in their way and with no regard whatsoever for those they choose to hurt along the way.

Corey and David are most certainly not delusional about their plans.  Quite the opposite.  They premeditate everything.

It's why now, after injuring many genuine people along the way, they are in a battle with the Titan - Gaia - in a multi-million dollar lawsuit. Corey is leading this operation and if successful Wilcock will then publicly back him.  If Corey loses Wilcock will definitely have at least two back-up plans to save his reputation.
    That entire book Wilcock did on the source code is repackaged the same way! Passed off as his own of course but it's been out there and repeated forever! These guys are not researchers! Their are not scholars they are entertainers putting on a show!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Mike (24th May 2021), RunningDeer (24th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2021)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Hi Ratszinger

Quote That entire book Wilcock did on the source code is repackaged the same way! Passed off as his own of course but it's been out there and repeated forever! These guys are not researchers! Their are not scholars they are entertainers putting on a show!
    Partially agree with you, they are not researchers or even entertainers.
    They are crooks and scammers, rip off merchants that are doing damage to people and the Alt communities

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Mike (24th May 2021), Ratszinger (24th May 2021), RunningDeer (24th May 2021), thepainterdoug (24th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3