+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Protocols to Mitigate/Minimise COVID-19 "Vaccination" Damage

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Protocols to Mitigate/Minimise COVID-19 "Vaccination" Damage

I heard yesterday about an 18 year old who after Pfizer couldnt get out of bed. His mother phoned the doctor who prescribed 18 mg Ivermectin. After one dose the kid was out of bed. The Ivermectin apparently flushed out the spike proteins the vaccine was forcing his body to make. I hadnt heard of Ivermectin being used in this way

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

avid (30th October 2021), Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), bluestflame (3rd November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (2nd November 2021), Dennis Leahy (30th October 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), gini (30th October 2021), gord (30th October 2021), Gwin Ru (30th October 2021), Harmony (30th October 2021), jaybee (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th October 2021), Tintin (30th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,014 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    I heard yesterday about an 18 year old who after Pfizer couldnt get out of bed. His mother phoned the doctor who prescribed 18 mg Ivermectin. After one dose the kid was out of bed. The Ivermectin apparently flushed out the spike proteins the vaccine was forcing his body to make. I hadnt heard of Ivermectin being used in this way

Interesting - there is a reason (more than we first thought?) that Ivermectin (and Hydroxychloroquine) is so feared by those pushing the Covid + Vaccine Agenda...

A reason they are trashing it in the MSM and trying to stop people getting hold of it - even if they are dying -

There is growing talk of genetically modified parasites and Hydra Vulgaris being in the Jab - as part of the Transhuman Agenda ... aiming to genetically alter humanity (see ' Vaccine Ingredients' thread)

Ivermectin could be able to rid the body of them... but also maybe other things in the Vax might be perceived by Ivermectin as a parasite and got rid of.... including the spike protein code...

Perhaps if taken soon enough before the invasion of the cells goes too far people can save themselves from it..

I've wondered about this before... and it would certainly make things difficult for the wannabe global dictators if people coerced / forced to have the jab could immediately take Ivermectin and get rid of the crap in their bodies.... but they would still get classified as jabbed or double jabbed - (+ plus booster jabbed).....
    Last edited by jaybee; 30th October 2021 at 10:05.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), bluestflame (3rd November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (2nd November 2021), Dennis Leahy (30th October 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), gini (30th October 2021), gord (1st November 2021), Gwin Ru (30th October 2021), Harmony (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th October 2021), Tintin (30th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    If this is true, It would be beneficial to actually have Ivermectin in your system before you take the injection. Then using something that could do a heavy metal flush like zeolite from the body would be beneficial to address the other stuff in these. The Ivermectin might even prevent or minimize any production.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

alh02 (16th November 2021), avid (30th October 2021), Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), bluestflame (3rd November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (2nd November 2021), Dennis Leahy (30th October 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), gini (30th October 2021), gord (30th October 2021), Gwin Ru (30th October 2021), Harmony (30th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th October 2021), Tintin (30th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 times in 2,588 posts

For point #2 in the protocols above:

Dr. Mercola had this handy chart posted to follow for hydrogen peroxide nebulization. It is important to have the proper mix to avoid danger. Food grade hydrogen peroxide is much more potent and needs a much higher dilation.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hydrogen peroxide-dilution-charts-final-version.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	47799

He also suggests putting just a pinch of salt in the mix for nebulization.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

alh02 (16th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (2nd November 2021), DbDraad (22nd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (30th October 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), gini (25th January 2023), Gwin Ru (30th October 2021), mojo (30th October 2021), Pam (1st November 2021), Tintin (30th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

I believe the day will come when real data shows how dangerous the shedding of the Covid 19 shot is. So far one person that is being reported by Stew Peters and is living with vaxxed people has become magnetized. I can also recall the video of a vaxed soldier after therapy and the doctor shows a worm like organism trying to get back in the body, after the soldier underwent a special bath. They will not be able to hide the truth much longer and sadly it will be the vaxed people that will need to be separated from the healthy population. And there will be science to back up the findings. All the people that were vaxed will receive huge settlements but it wont be worth the suffering.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

alh02 (16th November 2021), Bill Ryan (1st November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (16th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), gini (25th January 2023), Gwin Ru (30th October 2021), Pam (1st November 2021), Tintin (30th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,774 times in 4,376 posts

Special Interview with Kimberly Goguen and Babry Oren about Folium Immuno 10/30/21 58:53

home
    Health Essentials

In this special interview, Kimberly Goguen gives her testimony on her experience with the new supplement called Folium Immuno, which is now available to all our members through our link above.

Folium PX was designed for Chernobyl victims. It is very effective in removing radiation, free radicals as well as toxic heavy metals in the body.

Folium Immuno has the same benefit as Folium PX, plus it fights viruses, infections, and inflammations. This also improves your energy level and you get better sleep.

Join our Folium PX Telegram group and ask your questions as well as share your testimonies: https://t.me/joinchat/uRPdK0DMC5NmMDE5

Order Folium Products Here: https://foliumpx.com/?ap_id=TankandLisa

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

alh02 (16th November 2021), Bill Ryan (1st November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (1st November 2021), mojo (30th October 2021), Pam (1st November 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is Chlorine Dioxide a Miracle Cure?

There is continued mounting evidence that Chlorine Dioxide is likely the BEST antidote in existence to counter, mitigate, and neutralize the poisons injected with the Coivd Death Jab as well as CURE you - within 48 hours - of the symptoms that physicians and hospitals are calling "Covid-19." (see videos below)
    By Ken Adachi
    (henrymakow.com)

I still find it hard to believe that so many people continue to take this genocidal Bio-weapon when there is such a MOUNTAIN of irrefutable evidence on the internet from scores of prestigious and honest professionals in medicine and science who are explaining - with microscopic photos, dark field live-blood analysis, Spectrophotometric analysis, etc. - WHY you should NEVER consider injecting these high tech poisons into your body.

However, there is ALSO good news for those who've already gotten the Jab -- IF they would but Listen & Learn and STOP turning to the Big Medicine Racketeers who care more about money & position than about YOU losing your life to that Death Jab.

There is continued mounting evidence that Chlorine Dioxide is likely the BEST antidote in existence to counter, mitigate, and neutralize the poisons injected with the Coivd Death Jab as well as CURE you - within 48 hours - of the symptoms that physicians and hospitals are calling "Covid-19." (see videos below)

I attempted to bring attention to this important information about Chlorine Dioxide on May 28, 2021 when Henry posted my comments in this article:
    Ken Adachi: Home-Made Ways to Beat the Flu (aka Covid 19)
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2021/05/k-a.html
    However, a critic named "Gary W" decided to upload his exalted opinions on how "wrong" I was about the ability of Chlorine Dioxide to mitigate Covid poisons, including my recommendation to use an ultrasonic room humidifier to distribute a vapor of CDS in the air as a means of protecting oneself against the spike protein shedding phenomena among the non vaxxed.

Of course he presented ZERO evidence to buttress his Nay Saying, while the 5 minute Malaysian video link, which I included with my remarks, contained nothing BUT rock-solid scientific evidence and studies that PROVED the very things about Chlorine Dioxide that Gary W. was denying was possible. This guy COULDN'T be more uninformed of the amazing disinfectant attributes of Chlorine Dioxide.

I've included below many more video links which focus EXCLUSIVELY on the ability of Chlorine Dioxide to clear BOTH the infection and the injection of Covid-19.

If Chlorine Dioxide, using 18 activated drops of MMS, can completely CURE Malaria within TWO HOURS (see the videos below), then it can do MUCH more than an armchair naysayer like Gary W would be aware of.

Oct 21, 2021 (https://gab.com/KenAdachi/posts/107081198763669473)

Chlorine Dioxide (MMS & CDS)~The Universal Antidote to Covid Infections & Injections (A fantastic documentary on Chlorine Dioxide)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/uyX9I6MuAg8z/
    Oct 10, 2021
    Chlorine Dioxide
    From Ken Adachi
    I've been posting articles on my website since 2007 talking about the nearly MIRACULOUS ability of a simple oxidizing molecule called "Chlorine Dioxide" to destroy and disable just about EVERY pathogenic organism, parasite, bacteria, virus, fungus, mold, and toxin that is harmful to humans and animals; while at the SAME time is COMPLETELY harmless and benign towards normal tissue in both humans or animals. This SAME molecule is likely the BEST antidote in EXISTENCE to COMPLETELY cure the infection called Covid-19 (within 48 hours) AND to help mitigate and unwind the damage being inflicted upon millions of unsuspecting people who have taken the poison-laden Covid Death Jab. I have read and listened to HUNDREDS of testimonials and have heard FIRST hand from DOZENS of people who have followed a simple recommendation in taking CDS Water daily - on an hourly basis - and have achieved resolutions and cures that they did not think was POSSIBLE.

If everyone in the world had MMS and CDS Water in their homes, there would be NO NEED to visit a doctor or clinic or hospital (which today are the NEW Killing Fields of Eugenics, Inc.), because you could address just about EVERY health problem YOURSELF at home using this simple disinfectant molecule - which is completely harmless to humans and animals. No one has EVER died from taking MMS or CDS, despite unrelenting propaganda/smear campaigns by MSM and government liars to convince you that it's both DANGEROUS and a threat to your life - when NOTHING could be further from the truth. Learn about Chlorine Dioxide and start USING it and DISCOVER the TRUTH for yourself.

Chlorine Dioxide (CDS) ~ The Secret Weapon Against Viruses May 21, 2021
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/CXwNs2VceRjo/

March 2013 ~ Mark Recovers from Malignant Melanoma Using MMS & CDS (Comprehensive Testimonial)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/qTdbYCqqZvV4/

Dec 10-14 2012~Red Cross Ran a Malaria Trial in Uganda That Cured All 154 Confirmed Cases of Malaria Using 18 drops of MMS & NOTHING else
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/RqNswE7Ft1vS/

Follow-up Trial in Uganda in 2019 Confirmed That MMS Cures Malaria 100% of the time - and within TWO Hours
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/62aTvBmy8Yyp/

Red Cross 4 Day Trial in Uganda in Dec. 2012 Proved Chlorine Dioxde Is a 100% Cure for Malaria
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/ckaSyftPGJZF/

May 2020 ~Doctors in Ecuador Use CDS Water to Cure Over 100 Patients of Covid-19 within TWO Days
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/mGi1JVx2c6ZZ/

Pavel Eiselt (Czech Republic) Demonstrates How to Make CDS Water with Air-blow Method (Nov. 2011)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/vVXoO0r2phIe/
    I have more, but it's probably gotten too long already
    ----

First Comment from David T
    Ken Adachi is absolutely correct about chlorine dioxide. It saved my life...quite literally and specifically, 12 years ago. Oral surgery went catastrophically wrong, in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I lay on my deathbed withering away for 28 days....dentist and oral surgeon said "Sorry. There is nothing we can do." I had at most a week left...a friend who was treating her multiple sclerosis with MMS/chlorine dioxide, heard of my plight, brought me a mason jar of chlorine dioxide in solution, and another the next morning....and in TWO DAYS!!! the deadly infection was GONE!

I researched this miraculous product online, ordered a 110# drum of sodium chlorite (one of the essential components used to make Chlorine Dioxide)...then available from wholesale chemical suppliers for $265 Cdn, and the same amount of citric acid. Driving home promptly from PV, I picked up these products and 500 - 4 oz. PET dispensing bottles in Richmond BC. I took Jim Humble's course and became a minister in The Genesis Church of Health and Healing...returned home to help others.

Sadly Henry, though very successful immediately, one of your Tribe members, an elderly man whom I was treating for numerous debilitating afflictions, found it FAR more vital to subvert my activity, than effectively address his health problems. He called Health Canada telling them in detail what I was doing. Within 3 weeks of my returning to British Columbia the Government of Canada, via Health Canada declared MMS...then known as Miracle Mineral Solution, illegal....and to my great surprise I was wakened early one morning with an arrogant, officious call in my remote wilderness cabin, from Health Canada, on not just an unlisted number, but on a phone not even registered in my name. (this is how I quickly found out it was yet another damned Jew who betrayed me, specifically this elderly fellow I was helping). I was told by Health Canada that it was none of my business how they got my telephone #, or how they discovered what I was doing helping people heal using chlorine dioxide. The threatening caller declared that I must cease and desist IMMEDIATELY or I would be pursued by the Government of Canada to the fullest extent of the law!

I called this elderly fellow...and he admitted to what I have just described of how I was subverted.

No doubt these governmental criminals and their Jewish/Masonic overseers were well aware of the COVID genocide program near on the horison, and they needed to dispose of this inexpensive, unpatentable product so vital to human health, which can easily and quickly treat the dreaded "Covid", and far more.

Of further note, it is now, in Canada, impossible for an individual to purchase sodium chlorite, essential to making chlorine dioxide, except for a phenomenal sum, on the "black market". This salt, long used to disinfect water systems, food processing plants, hospitals etc. was under $300 CDN for 110 #. twelve years ago, before criminal legislation, and last time I looked was $45 per # ....unless you were a municipality, commercial processor etc, and still able to purchase the product at previous industrial salt levels.

Sadly three Bishops of The Genesis Church of Health and Healing, significant participants in a global team who sought to make this miraculous product/process more accessible and available are currently in jail, in dismal conditions. Two in Miami, one in Columbia. For helping people be healthy.

As Christ stated, while being nailed to the cross 2,000 years ago, betrayed by Satan's Tribe, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." This very same tribe proceeds now with global genocide, crucifying humanity, creating and imposing this Scamdemic, this Plandemic while simultaneously denying access to a simple, cheap, unpatentable solution, Miracle Mineral Solution.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

alh02 (16th November 2021), avid (1st November 2021), Bill Ryan (1st November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (1st November 2021), gord (1st November 2021), Ioneo (9th December 2021), Pam (1st November 2021), Reinhard (22nd December 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Where/How can I get MMS and CDS in USA?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

alh02 (16th November 2021), Bill Ryan (1st November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Ewan (20th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,417 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by fifi (here)
    Where/How can I get MMS and CDS in USA?

Does anyone have any first-hand experience? Many reading this might really appreciate the info.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (2nd November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), gini (25th January 2023), Gwin Ru (2nd November 2021), happyuk (2nd November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), Yoda (2nd November 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

alh02 (16th November 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd November 2021), Ioneo (9th December 2021), Pam (7th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 times in 2,588 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Special Interview with Kimberly Goguen and Babry Oren about Folium Immuno 10/30/21 58:53

home
    Health Essentials

In this special interview, Kimberly Goguen gives her testimony on her experience with the new supplement called Folium Immuno, which is now available to all our members through our link above.

Folium PX was designed for Chernobyl victims. It is very effective in removing radiation, free radicals as well as toxic heavy metals in the body.

Folium Immuno has the same benefit as Folium PX, plus it fights viruses, infections, and inflammations. This also improves your energy level and you get better sleep.

Join our Folium PX Telegram group and ask your questions as well as share your testimonies: https://t.me/joinchat/uRPdK0DMC5NmMDE5

One of my pet peeves is the marketing of common remedies under new and mysterious names. (just like pharma does). When I went to the Folium Px link, I couldn't find a simple ingredients list, so I did an Amazon search of "Folium Px" and found it for sale there with a pic of the label. (below - click to expand)

Click image for larger version

Name:	61b84UrMuIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	47834
    This stuff is really expensive, but I have been using pine bark extract and grape seed extract for years already, and a much cheaper version of these 2 ingredients.

And, these two ingredients have already been out there. P.A. has a link on Pine Bark from 2011:

Maybe their forumulation is better, but who knows? It just irks me when others' research is re-packaged and priced as some mysterious new invention which regular folks often cannot afford.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

alh02 (16th November 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd November 2021), Brigantia (2nd November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), gini (25th January 2023), gord (2nd November 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd November 2021), Harmony (16th November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

home
    Health Essentials

One of my pet peeves is the marketing of common remedies under new and mysterious names. (just like pharma does). When I went to the Folium Px link, I couldn't find a simple ingredients list, so I did an Amazon search of "Folium Px" and found it for sale there with a pic of the label. (below - click to expand)

Attachment 47834
    This stuff is really expensive, but I have been using pine bark extract and grape seed extract for years already, and a much cheaper version of these 2 ingredients.

And, these two ingredients have already been out there. P.A. has a link on Pine Bark from 2011:

Maybe their forumulation is better, but who knows? It just irks me when others' research is re-packaged and priced as some mysterious new invention which regular folks often cannot afford.
    This is becoming SO ANNOYING!!!!

Selling the plandemic has spawned just as much angst, fear and shilling from the alt media as anywhere. Marketing a business uses manipulation and Upsells, upgrades, and one must BUY more and more. It is no different than any advertised panacea. There is NO panacea, only a PLACEBO who is YOU and a NOCEBO who is YOU!

It is just so clear to me now that the GREAT DIVIDE is a line in the sand. On one side, there is the human being who understands that he and she is a Divine spark with a magnificent body of physicality which is self repairing WHEN GIVEN THE NATURAL TERRAIN. This person is not afraid of being attacked by illness. This person KNOWS that the power to heal is laways at hand. The person knows that miracles are NOT anything more than Divine Science in play. That person commits to knowing MORE of how the Divine is exemplifying LIFE in him and her. This person is committed to cleaning the terrain. This person is boldly capable of full and unfolding change in a cooperation with all life. THIS IS POWER.

The other side of the line finds a separated, disconnected, suffering Ignorance. There people cannot see themselves in the WHOLE of a natural terrain which is changing and which is capable of supporting us when we do not destroy it. The people who live in Ignorance trash their environment thinking it has nothing to do with them. They ingest poisons with no ability to perceive the effect. They are numb to all but pain and extreme stimulation. They FEEL FEAR consistently and seek to remedy it with MORE and MORE pills, drugs, surgeries, new diets, new advice, new strategies. All along they cannot feel their center of connection to LIFE.

I could go on and on. I see the line in the sand sinking into a wide chasm: the space between the two becoming an abyss.
    Last edited by Delight; 2nd November 2021 at 18:37.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

alh02 (16th November 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd November 2021), Brigantia (2nd November 2021), Charles Harris (7th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), gini (25th January 2023), gord (2nd November 2021), Harmony (16th November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd November 2021), ulli (31st January 2022), wondering (16th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

New Findings on Preventing Blood Clots from the Vaccine

November 4, 2021 Red Pill Expo 1

Stanford Graham

Stanford A. Graham is Executive Director for Sanacor International, the producer of Cardio Miracle: New Findings on Preventing Blood Clots from the Vaccine.

He explained that studies have shown blood clots in Covid patients and he said that L-Argenine can restore functionality to blood vessels and mentioned other effective protocols.

Mr. Graham will be speaking on these topics at the Red Pill Expo to be held in Lafayette, Louisiana on November 6-7. The list of speakers, and tickets to attend this event or to live-stream it can be found at: https://redpillexpo.org/

Video link: https://rumble.com/embed/vlu972/?pub=m6fb1

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

alh02 (16th November 2021), Bill Ryan (16th November 2021), Brigantia (16th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), gini (25th January 2023), gord (7th November 2021), Harmony (16th November 2021), Ioneo (9th December 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

New Findings on Preventing Blood Clots from the Vaccine

November 4, 2021 Red Pill Expo 1

Stanford Graham

Stanford A. Graham is Executive Director for Sanacor International, the producer of Cardio Miracle: New Findings on Preventing Blood Clots from the Vaccine.

He explained that studies have shown blood clots in Covid patients and he said that L-Argenine can restore functionality to blood vessels and mentioned other effective protocols.

Mr. Graham will be speaking on these topics at the Red Pill Expo to be held in Lafayette, Louisiana on November 6-7. The list of speakers, and tickets to attend this event or to live-stream it can be found at: https://redpillexpo.org/

Video link: https://rumble.com/embed/vlu972/?pub=m6fb1

Here is info on L-Argenine. It looks promising.

L-arginine Benefits Heart Health and Exercise Performance

By Jillian Levy, CHHC

September 18, 2019

L-arginine (or arginine) is a type of amino acid, and as we know, amino acids are the “building blocks” of proteins. We obtain arginine from our diets, especially animal sources of protein foods, including beef and other types of red meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and dairy products.

In addition to occurring naturally in “complete proteins” that supply all the essential amino acids we need, it’s also created in laboratory settings so it can be used to make supplements that benefit heart health, exercise performance, mental capabilities and much more.
    What Is L-Arginine?

While not exactly an essential amino acid — meaning one that the body cannot make on its own and, therefore, must get from outside sources — L-arginine is considered somewhat essential because it’s highly important for many functions yet usually present in low quantities, especially as someone gets older.

What is arginine used for? One of the reasons people take supplemental arginine is because of its ability to improve blood flow and circulation.

In the body, it is converted into nitric oxide, which causes blood vessels to open wider. This has multiple benefits, such as improving heart and brain health.

Another important aspect of L-arginine is that it stimulates the production of certain hormones, especially beneficial human growth hormones and insulin that help usher glucose into cells to be used for growth and energy output.

This is one of the reasons it’s believed to enhance physical performance, stamina and strength.

L-arginine is different than arginine vasopressin (AVP), which is an antidiuretic hormone in humans and most mammals that promotes the reabsorption of water and increases blood pressure.

Research suggests that L-arginine benefits include:

fighting inflammation
    lowering risk for arteriosclerosis and heart attack
    repairing blood vessels
    fighting congestive heart failure and coronary artery disease
    helping lower high blood pressure
    improving athletic performance and high intensity exercise tolerance
    increasing immune function
    reducing muscle pains (especially in the legs caused by blocked arteries)
    improving kidney function
    improving mental capacity
    fighting dementia
    correcting impotence, erectile dysfunction and male infertility
    preventing the common cold

To dive a little further into the capabilities of L-arginine, it helps to understand how nitric oxide (NO) works in the body.

Nitric oxide is a type of natural reactive gas that both plants and animals produce. It’s created using the L-arginine and nitric oxide synthase (making L-arginine its precursor) and is actually a type of byproduct that forms from many different chemical reactions.

L-arginine is needed by the endothelial cells (the ones lining the inside of all blood vessels) in order to form enough nitric oxide to keep blood flowing freely.

Nitric oxide improves circulation by dilating blood vessels, so when people don’t have enough in their arteries their risk for heart disease is higher.
    NO keeps your blood pressure level within a normal range by signaling blood vessel muscles to relax, expand and let blood through, while also preventing clots and plaque from forming.
    Research suggests that as someone ages, his or her ability to produce enough NO in the artery linings decreases. Fortunately, obtaining more L-arginine — either through supplemental arginine or dietary arginine — can help to enhance nitric oxide capabilities and correct impaired endothelial function.

The benefits of L-arginine go beyond producing NO to help with circulation, however. As you’ll see, it has important roles in nerve signaling, cell replication and fighting oxidative stress that results in disease and signs of aging.
    L-arginine Benefits
    1. Improves Heart Health

Research shows that L-arginine is beneficial for lowering inflammation and improving the health of the cardiovascular system, which is why oral L-arginine supplements are some of the most popular types recommended by cardiologists.

For people with high risk factors for coronary heart disease, these supplements can be an effective measure for preventing a heart attack or stroke.

Some of the ways that L-arginine improves cardiovascular health include:

potentially helping to prevent high blood pressure (although findings have been mixed overall)
    improving blood flow in people with clogged arteries (coronary artery disease)
    lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels
    helping relieve congestive heart failure
    improving stamina
    reducing symptoms associated with cut-off blood flow from the heart to the limbs (called claudication)
    reducing fasting blood sugar

It’s also also commonly used for treating chest pains (angina pectoris) because of the effects of nitric oxide preventing blood clots (thrombosis) that cut off blood supply. Two to three grams a day of L-arginine supplementation has been shown to resolve nitrate intolerance in most people with angina, according to some studies.

And finally, arginine is capable of safely improving exercise performance in people with low stamina, circulation problems and a history of heart disease.
    2. Lowers Inflammation and Fights the Effects of Aging

Beyond heart health, one of the primary benefits of L-arginine is fighting disease-causing inflammation and raising immune function.

It’s been found to have substantial free radical-scavenging abilities due to its effects on the enzyme called superoxide dismutase (SOD) as well as other antioxidant mechanisms. It’s commonly used in combination with antioxidants like vitamin C and omega-3 fish oil supplements, helping slow the aging process and preventing many chronic diseases.

L-arginine also positively affects both central nervous system and immune system functions since in the brain NO acts as a neurotransmitter and protective agent against outside threats.

Helpful for detoxifying the body, it can even lower the presence of ammonia within the blood, which is why it’s sometimes used to treat people with metabolic problems and damage to the urethra where ammonia is excreted from the body. Ammonia (ammonium hydroxide) is a product of the body breaking down proteins, and one cause of necrosis of tissues that can lead to cellular destruction and inflammation.
    L-arginine benefits - Dr. Axe
    3. Boosts Exercise Performance, Intensity and Recovery

L-arginine is known to effectively improve blood flow, which means it helps bring nutrients and oxygen to muscle and joint tissues. This means with L-arginine’s help, you can enjoy more of the many benefits of exercise, possibly at a higher intensity and with less pain.

It can increase heat and circulation to damaged joints or cold hands and feet, especially in people with complications from other health conditions like poor blood flow, arthritis or diabetes.
    It’s been shown in some studies to improve walking distance and lower muscle aches and pains, including in people suffering from painful intermittent claudication (narrowing of blood vessels in the legs and feet caused by fatty deposits).
    It’s used by the body to increase production of human growth hormone, prolactin and several amino acids — including creatine, L-proline and L-glutamate.
    Studies suggest it arginine improves glucose tolerance and sensitivity to insulin, similarly to how exercise does, by allowing more glucose to enter cells.
    L-arginine’s roles in metabolic health are important for building strong muscle tissue, fighting inflammation causing bone and joint pain, repairing injuries, and for general nervous system functions.
    It’s also been shown to help increase time to exhaustion among athletes and to increase tolerance to high intensity exercise.
    There’s also evidence that it may help with bodybuilding, exercise performance and putting on muscle mass. Supplementation has been shown in some studies to increase plasma insulin and help builds stronger muscles even when you’re resting due to its effects on the body’s capillaries. These hormonal changes affect your metabolism in a positive way by helping repair, build and maintain the youthful foundation of the skeletal-muscle system.

Some studies have found that growth hormone levels can significantly increase with L-arginine supplementation in doses between five to nine grams a day.

In most cases, arginine increases resting growth hormone levels at least 100 percent (in comparison, regular exercise can increase growth hormone levels by 300 percent to 500 percent). Even more powerful is the combination of L-arginine plus exercise.
    4. Improves Immunity, Helps Prevent Infections and Speeds Up Healing

Low-circulating L-arginine has been found in some patients suffering from illnesses, trauma and cancer. It’s believed that certain immune system suppressor cells (called MSCs) might cause arginine deficiency or low levels circulating within the blood.

This is problematic because the immune system’s protective lymphocytes and T-cells depend on arginine for defending the body.

L-arginine is used with omega-3 fish oils and other supplements for reducing risk for infections (especially respiratory infections or problems with the lungs), improving wound healing, and shortening recovery time following cancer, illness or surgery.

It’s sometimes added to topical ointments used to treat wounds for several reasons: It helps keep blood flowing more freely, can fight pain and swelling, forms L-proline, which is important for collagen synthesis within the skin, and increases antioxidant activity.

It’s also used to improve protein function in helping to heal burns and might even help fight cavities and tooth decay. Although more research is still needed, because L-arginine has immune-enhancing effects, it’s commonly given to people undergoing chemotherapy or healing from surgeries, viruses and infections (including HIV).
    5. Helps Treat Erectile Dysfunction and Infertility

What does L-arginine do sexually? A number of studies have shown that L-arginine is involved in the process of proper cell replication in addition to enhancing blood circulation.

This means that arginine benefits for men include improving both sperm production and motility.

Men who deal with cardiovascular problems tied to low levels of NO in the blood are more likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction and fertility issues, since an erection requires the relaxation of smooth muscles triggered by nitric oxide. While not effective for every man, research suggests that a significant percentage of male infertility cases (up to 92 percent, according to some studies) can be treated with L-arginine supplements combined with other dilators, antioxidants or anti-inflammatories.

Some research suggests that high stress levels can lower the presence of L-arginine in the sperm production pathway, so overly stressed men can especially benefit from supplementing.

A combination of L-arginine, L-glutamate and yohimbine hydrochloride is commonly used to treat ED and seems to work better than L-arginine alone. In fact, many of the most commonly prescribed medications for ED work similarly to L-arginine by increasing nitric oxide production.

A standard dosage of arginine for ED is about three to six grams daily (divided into two doses).

Even women can experience better reproductive help from L-arginine — doctors sometimes prescribe topical creams that contain this amino acid for helping heal sexual problems and naturally treat infertility in both sexes since it improves circulation to genital tissue.

Additionally, there’s some research that suggests treatment with N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) and L-arginine together can help balance hormones naturally and restore normal sexual function in women with polycystic ovary syndrome and estrogen imbalances.

Other studies suggest that L-arginine used with herbs like chasteberry, green tea extract and antioxidant supplements improve pregnancy rates in women struggling to conceive.

Related: Threonine: The Amino Acid Needed for Collagen Production
    Risks, Side Effects and Interactions

Although it’s generally safe, considering it’s a natural amino acid, there are some potential L- arginine side effects to be aware of. If you have a history of heart disease, low blood pressure, diabetes, kidney problems or an active virus (like herpes or shingles), it’s not recommended to supplement with it until you speak with a doctor first.

There’s some research suggesting that taking arginine supplements after a heart attack may be dangerous. Because there’s a possibility of this supplement leading to complications n people with a history of heart attacks, avoid taking arginine supplements if this applies to you.

Is L-arginine safe to take daily? Consuming it from natural food sources isn’t harmful, but daily high doses might complicate your condition, especially if you take other medications or a series of supplements.

Talk to your doctor about what dose might be most beneficial for you and whether or not you should worry about adverse reactions based on your current situation.

If you’re generally healthy and taking a dose around one gram daily, it’s still possible to experience short-term side effects like abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, gout, worsened allergies or asthma, and low blood pressure.

It’s also possible that this supplement can cause allergic reactions or increased swelling in the lungs and airways, so people with existing allergies or asthma should use L-arginine with caution.

Finally, L-arginine appears to be safe for pregnant women and even children, although there’s not much research on the effects within these populations so it’s best to stick to a low dose or act your doctor.
    Top Foods

Everyone produces some L-arginine on his or her own, but how much depends on factors like your age, inflammation level, condition of your heart and arteries, gender, diet quality, and genetics.

Some of the reasons someone might not produce optimal levels of L-arginine include:

eating a vegetarian/vegan diet low in complete protein sources
    having poor digestive health that makes metabolizing protein difficult
    high levels of oxidative stress caused by free radicals (due to diet, stress or pollution)
    smoking
    genetic factors

What foods are high in arginine? Essentially, any food that is high in protein supplies some L-arginine, but the denser protein sources are the best.

To naturally help your body make and use more L-arginine and nitric oxide, focus on eating a diet based on whole, real foods — especially “clean” sources of protein, which provide a full range of amino acids.

Complete proteins are most beneficial because not only do they supply L-arginine, but they also provide all of the other acids needed to help with muscle tissue growth and proper neurotransmitter function.

Wild-caught fish like nutritious salmon is an especially great choice because in addition to L-arginine, it supplies anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids that further help maintain cardiovascular health.

If you’re a plant-based eater or suffer from the symptoms of lactose intolerance, other ways to obtain more L-arginine aside from animal proteins include eating nuts, seeds, coconut products, sea vegetables, or whole grains and beans in moderation.

Some of the top foods high in arginine include:

Cage-free eggs
    Dairy products like cultured yogurt, kefir and raw cheeses (choose organic and raw dairy whenever possible)
    Grass-fed beef or meat and pasture-raised poultry (including turkey and chicken)
    Liver and organ meats (such as chicken liver pate)
    Wild-caught fish
    Sesame seeds
    Pumpkin seeds
    Sunflower seeds
    Seaweed and sea vegetables
    Spirulina
    Brazil nuts
    Walnuts
    Almonds
    Coconut meat

L-arginine food sources - Dr. Axe
    Supplement Dosage

While it’s always best to get nutrients from natural food sources whenever possible, L-arginine is also sold as an over-the-counter and prescription medication, including in capsule/pill form and as L-arginine power.

This amino acid is considered “semi-essential” because many people get enough of it from their diets alone.

Doctors sometimes prescribe high L-arginine doses along with other supplements for various conditions, including heart disease, migraines and infections — or even for treating side effects of diabetes, HIV or cancer.

Other supplements that are often used with arginine include citrulline, ornithine and arginase. Arginase converts L-arginine into L-ornithine and urea, while agmatine is a chemical substance naturally created by arginine.

The suggested dosages of L-arginine supplements depends a lot on the condition it’s being used to treat.

For example, with help treating heart conditions or erectile dysfunction, three to six grams daily (divided into two doses) might be taken, while for enhancing exercise performance, doses up to nine grams a day are not uncommon.

For generally healthy adults who are looking to prevent inflammation and benefit from better circulation, about one gram daily (1,000 milligrams) is usually the recommended dose.

Higher doses obviously come with more risk for side effects — plus some research shows that more is not always better when it comes to L-arginine’s functions within blood vessel walls.
    Final Thoughts

L-arginine is an amino acid that we obtain from our diets, especially animal sources of protein foods, including beef and other types of red meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and dairy products.
    Research has shown arginine benefits heart health, lowers inflammation, fights the effects of aging, boosts exercise performance, improves immunity, helps prevent infections, speeds up healing, and helps treat erectile dysfunction and infertility.
    Everyone produces some L-arginine on his or her own, but how much depends on factors like your age, inflammation level, condition of your heart and arteries, gender, diet quality, and genetics. Some of the reasons someone might not produce optimal levels of L-arginine include eating a vegetarian/vegan diet low in complete protein sources, having poor digestive health that makes metabolizing protein difficult, high levels of oxidative stress caused by free radicals (due to diet, stress or pollution), smoking and genetic factors.
    To naturally help your body make and use more L-arginine and nitric oxide, focus on eating a diet based on whole, real foods — especially “clean” sources of protein, which provide a full range of amino acids.

Josh Axe

https://draxe.com/nutrition/l-arginine/

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alecs (20th November 2021), alh02 (16th November 2021), Bill Ryan (16th November 2021), Brigantia (16th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), gini (25th January 2023), gord (7th November 2021), Gwin Ru (7th November 2021), Harmony (16th November 2021), Hym (23rd March 2022), Ioneo (8th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2021), Tintin (22nd December 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,417 times in 32,917 posts

At 6:50 in this new interview with Ann Vandersteel, Dr Judy Mikovits explains that the remedy for the vaxx is Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and ozonated creams on your skin. She states that the treatment is the same for the vaxx as it is for covid symptoms.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/judy-mikovits-phd-antidote-for-vaccine-toxin-and-warns-against-dangerous-fake-one

(I have no idea how to embed the video! )

Update from Tintin - here it is now

Last edited by Tintin; 16th November 2021 at 09:34. Reason: added video to library and embedded

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (20th November 2021), alh02 (16th November 2021), Brigantia (16th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Gwin Ru (16th November 2021), happyuk (16th November 2021), Harmony (16th November 2021), Ioneo (9th December 2021), Pam (16th November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2021), Tintin (16th November 2021), TomKat (16th November 2021), Yoda (16th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,744 times in 5,529 posts

...and some more positive news from Clif High here:

Source: https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...29991263059971

Text:
    So the GOOD NEWS is that i am getting consistent positive reports from both vaxxed & natural humans that NAC, C60, & (vitamins D & C) are providing relief from symptoms assoc. with the vaxx & vaxxed person exposure. NAC is also helping long haul cv ppl with lung issues.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alan (16th November 2021), Alecs (20th November 2021), alh02 (16th November 2021), avid (16th November 2021), Bill Ryan (16th November 2021), Brigantia (16th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), gini (25th January 2023), Gwin Ru (16th November 2021), Ioneo (8th December 2021), Jambo (16th November 2021), Pam (16th November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

This will seem a bit off topic but I feel it really does fit in. I don't know how many of you are familiar with The Gerson Therapy? Dr Gerson who operated in the 1920's and 30's discovered that he could treat first tuberculosis and then cancer with high volumes of juicing, utilizing not only the nutrition but the natural enzymes in the vegetables to create an environment to let the body heal by detoxification.

One of the initial problems he encountered was that with all of this nutrition and enzymes provided the detox of the body was so intense that it flooded and overwhelmed the liver with toxins, which is one of the primary ways we detoxify and that people could actually die from the overwhelming amount of toxins and the overburdening of liver.

He found, sort of by accident , that performing coffee enemas could support the liver in the detox process. The reason or at least a reason why this was so successful was that the coffee enemas promoted creation of glutathione naturally and that was a huge step forward in helping the liver detoxify.

Of course, Gerson didn't get praised for his work, he was persecuted relentlessly by the established medical community.

The reason this fits in is that it shows the benefits of glutathione in action in extremely ill people with life threatening illnesses.Many came to him as "hopeless" cases. I have done the coffee enemas in a detox process and after a couple of them I noticed a very pleasant sense of well being. I notice the same thing taking the NAC, which is a precurser that allows the body to create glutathione. I have also used reduced glutathione and I'm not sure if it is as effective as the NAC, but that is purely a subjective observation.

This is just anecdotal support of the use of glutathione as a detoxing agent and liver support, which is a very interesting story. I am taking it daily and really feel benefits from it. Also, following Cliff's advice and some research I am also taking the Chaga mushrooms and of course what I feel is the most essential, vitamin D with K2.

I did give the Ivermectin a try. Primarily for parasites and I tolerated it very well.

Before taking it I did have a series of days that I had a sore throat and swollen neck glands and that resolved a day after taking the Ivermectin. I don't know if it played a part, or was a placebo effect but I will be very happy if it got rid of some parasites.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alecs (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (16th November 2021), Delight (16th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Gwin Ru (16th November 2021), Harmony (15th December 2021), Ioneo (9th December 2021), Jad (9th December 2021), Jambo (16th November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2021), ulli (31st January 2022), wondering (21st November 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

Today my sister told me that the father of someone she knows used Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) to treat the adverse effects he'd had from the jab. She did not know what these effects were, or how serious, but apparently in four days he was better. I'm going to have to look into this stuff, but thought I'd share this bit of info here right away. I noticed there is already a thread on its healing properties here, but it seemed worth posting it in this thread in case it really does help with vaccine injuries.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Gwin Ru (20th November 2021), Harmony (15th December 2021), Pam (16th December 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member andyangel1205's Avatar
    Thanks

This may seem like a nutty question, but does anyone know if there is a medical procedure or way to rid the vaccine from one's body or greatly diminish the possibility of side effects if you are coerced to take the shot in order to remain gainfully employed? For instance, I think the J&J vaccine is one shot - anything you can do immediately after getting that shot to try and eliminate from the body?

Ideally finding a pharmacist or someone to "accidently" not inject you and still give you the card would be ideal, but probably an extreme long shot.

We live in the scariest times that being able to earn a living will require an experimental gene therapy that could possibly kill you in 3-5 years.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to andyangel1205 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2021), Ewan (15th December 2021), Gwin Ru (15th December 2021), Harmony (15th December 2021), Ioneo (9th December 2021), Jad (9th December 2021), Mike Gorman (31st January 2022), Pam (16th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,353 times in 8,331 posts

Quote Posted by andyangel1205 (here)

. . . .does anyone know if there is a medical procedure or way to rid the vaccine from one's body or greatly diminish the possibility of side effects . . .
    First, I'd say they are not side effects at all, but the intended objective. I'm not keen on the use of the word 'experimental' either. I think this has all been prepped in secret for decades, and they know exactly what they are doing, both in the biological field and in the psychological field.

Dr. Ardis kicks off his interview ( the 2nd one of this video ), with a list of things to do. Some of it is aimed at reducing/eliminating the vax from the body, the rest is aimed at helping the body survive the assault while that slowly happens.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2Zy1RqIrZYQS/

If there is DNA alteration going on, I tend to agree with Dr Sheri Tenpenny that there's no undoing DNA alterations.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (8th December 2021), andyangel1205 (9th December 2021), Bill Ryan (15th December 2021), gini (25th January 2023), Gwin Ru (15th December 2021), Harmony (15th December 2021), Pam (9th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast