Thread: Protocols to Mitigate/Minimise COVID-19 "Vaccination" Damage

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Protocols to Mitigate/Minimise COVID-19 "Vaccination" Damage

THERE IS HOPE - EDTA CHELATION WORKS and What Really IS COVID???
    DEC 20, 2022
    ANA MARIA MIHALCEA, MD, PHD
    Dr. Ana’s Newsletter
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...helation-works

This is not about recovery for someone who's had the Vaxx, but for someone who was unVaxxed, but shed upon.
    It's shocking to see how much damage can be done simply from shedding.

100x: Ribbon structures and Rouleaux formation everywhere.

I had a young unvaccinated patient in his 30’s come see me in November. He had just had “Covid” less than three weeks ago and was feeling fatigued, had brain fog, couldn’t sleep. He had taken full course of Ivermectin and the usual supplements, Quercetin, Zinc, Vitamin D and C. I looked at his blood with my Darkfield Microscope. These images is what I found. I hope those people who dismiss Drs Kaufman, Baileys, Cowan, Corbett, and Christine Massey take a look at this. I predict that Live Blood Analysis could settle the “There is no Virus” debate. What if “Covid 19 “it is Hydrogel/Graphene/ Synthetic Biology/ Artificial Intelligence Poisoning?

200x: Huge Ribbon Structures

100x: more Ribbon Structures

100x: more huge Ribbon Structures
    200x: imagine I saw all of this in only one drop of blood. How much is in 6 liters?

400x: Up close Ribbon Structures, fibrin aggregates in background

400x: All the blood was in Rouleaux - I could not find normal blood anywhere

He was started on a nutritional program and he did IV EDTA Chelation twice a week. We checked his blood in a month. There were no structures seen and Rouleaux was resolved. He is feeling excellent. See below:

200x: no fibrin, no Ribbon structures seen in the whole blood drop

200x: no Rouleaux seen

This is one case. I have many similar to this with peoples blood being cleared of these structures in as little as one or two EDTA Chelation IV’s. I am just reminding people, that the answers are in the blood and solutions exist. It is a huge hopeful experience for people to be shocked at how bad their blood looks, and then to see it restored after getting the right treatment.

Dr. Ana’s Newsletter is a reader-supported publication "

Also see:

Literature Review of EDTA Chelation
    Dr. Ana’s Newsletter
    MAR 24, 2023
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...edta-chelation

Slide Courtesy: The Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy (TACT) Initial Results Gervasio A. Lamas MD Chairman of Medicine Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami Beach FL Chief, Columbia University Division of Cardiology at Mount Sinai Professor of Medicine Columbia University Medical Center

EDTA Chelation has been around for a over half a century, and has been successfully used by trained physicians. Recently, some doctors have been questioning my reports that EDTA Chelation is a beneficial therapeutic for the toxic metal contamination from vaccines and environmental sources - as well as my observed resolution of micro clotting in live blood analysis and clearing of live blood samples of the “Hydrogel Graphene” Ribbon structures seen. Additionally, I have seen significant clinical symptomatic improvements with my combination therapies including EDTA Chelation, anti aging and neurogenesis enhancing peptides like Epithalon, Selank and GHK Copper, Methylene Blue, Plasminex ( sister to Nattokinase), nitric oxide supplementation, Humic and Fulvic Acid, NAC, DMG, high dose Vitamin C, full nutritional supplementation, Hydrosol/ Colloidal Gold, alkaline diet and more depending on the patients. I have seen remarkable and consistent clearing of the blood and resolution of rouleaux and micro clotting in all patients treated within 1-2 infusions administered. Additionally consistent clinical improvements in blood pressure values, improved renal function, improved energy, decreased shortness of breath, improved mental clarity, reversal of ANA ( anti-nuclear antibody - marker of autoimmune disease) and lowering of abnormally elevated D-Dimers.

EDTA Chelation therapy has been attacked in the United States for decades by the FDA and the medical establishment. Studies are hard to find but have been present for the last century. I highly recommend “A Textbook on EDTA Chelation Therapy” edited by Elmer Cranton, MD with a foreword of double Nobel Prize Winner Linus Pauling, PhD. (An additional excellent book is Bypassing Bypass by Dr. Elmer Cranton, MD). I would like to cite a few studies reported in this textbook, and you may find the topics applicable to current C19 shot side effects, Long Covid and shedding induced symptoms. Dear colleagues, please take another look at this remarkable treatment. Training courses are available through the American College for the Advancement of Medicine www.acam.org.

Mechanisms of action for EDTA:

increased arterial diameter by 10% or more by reduced metallic cross linkages and improved elasticity of arterial tissue

preventing pathological peroxidation of lipid cell membranes, improving active cell transport functions and improving cellular ability to maintain normal cross membrane gradients of sodium, potassium, magnesium metabolites and humoral factors

improving microcirculation by direct action on endothelial basement membranes

reducing blood viscosity and increasing erythrocyte flexibility

reducing the rate of atheromatous plaque formation, allowing regression through natural healing.

reducing platelet aggregation

reducing lead and other toxic metals in the body

Note: An increase of 10% in arterial diameter in plaque filled vessel with turbulent flow is more than enough to double the flow of blood ( Pouiselle’s Law)

It has been proven that EDTA Chelation Therapy is capable of exerting beneficial effects by improving mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation, enhancing the efficiency of cell respiration, even in the presence of compromised blood flow and diminished oxygen.

Peng, CF, Kane JJ, Murphy ML, Staub KD. Abnormal mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation of ischemic myocardium reversed by calcium chelating agents. J Mol Cel Cardiol 1977;9:897-908

10 year follow up of 59 patients treated with EDTA Chelation therapy showed a 90% reduction in the incidence of cancer, when compared with 231 control patients. Statistically significant.

Blumer W, Reich T. Leaded gasoline- a cause for cancer. Environmental International. 1980;3:465-71

15 patients with well documented impairment of cerebral blood flow were studied utilizing the isotope technetium 99m. A new technique for the objective measurement of abnormalities and for measuring improvement as a result of intravenous treatment with disodium EDTA chelation therapy is described for the first time. A highly significant improvement (p=0.0005) in cerebral blood flow occurred following approximately 20 intravenous infusions of disodium EDTA. All 15 patients improved clinically, including one with little or no improvement in cerebral blood flow. EDTA chelates and removes aluminum as well as calcium.

H Richard Casdorph, Md, PhD EDTA Chelation Therapy: Efficacy in Brain Disorders pp142 “A Textbook on EDTA Chelation Therapy” edited by Elmer Cranton, MD

28- months retrospective analysis of 2870 patients with documented atherosclerosis and other degeneration age- associated diseases who were treated with intravenous disodium magnesium EDTA chelation therapy. Marked improvement occurred in 76.9% and good improvement in 17% of treated patients with ischemic heart disease. Marked improvement occurred in 91 % and good improvement occurred in 8% of patients treated with peripheral vascular disease and intermittent claudication. In patients with other cerebrovascular and other degenerative cerebral diseases ( like dementia), 24% had marked improvement and 30% had good improvement. Of four patients with scleroderma, 3 had marked improvement and 1 had good improvement. 75% of all patients had marked improvement in symptoms of vascular origin. Independent of pathology, 89% of all treated patients had marked or good improvement.

Efrain Olszewer MD, James Carter MD EDTA Chelation Therapy: A Retrospective Study of 2870 Patients. J Adv Med 1989;2:197-211

Retrospective study EDTA chelation in 470 patients with peripheral vascular disease. Improvement 80-91%. Of 92 patients referred for surgical intervention only 10 required ultimate surgery saving an estimated 3 Million Dollars of insurance money. No adverse effects over 6 years.

Hancke C, Flythe K. EDTA Manipulered Ugeskr Laaeger 1992;154:20013-2215

139 private practice patients with chronic fatigue. 3 gram EDTA Chelation infusions plus supportive multivitamin/ trace mineral supplementation extending a mean of 61.4 days. No exhaustion findings rose by 25%, mean exhaustion score decreased by 37%. In the most symptomatic fatigue group improvement was 39%.

The Effect of EDTA Chelation Therapy with MultiVitamin/Trace Mineral Supplementation upon Reported Fatigue Edward McDonagh, DO, Charles Rudolph DO, PhD, pp273 “A Textbook on EDTA Chelation Therapy” edited by Elmer Cranton, MD

13 subjects with chronic degenerative renal disease were treated with infusions that included EDTA, vitamins, minerals and oral supplements. Following 20 infusions, creatinine clearance significantly improved ( 46% in 10 infusions, additional 8% by 20 infusions)

Keith Senert, MD et al. The Improvement in Renal Function following EDTA Chelation and Multivitamin -Trace Mineral Therapy: A Study in Creatinine Clearance. Medical Hypothesis, Vol15, 1984

Effect of disodium EDTA chelation regimen on cardiovascular events in patients with previous myocardial infarction: the TACT randomized trial

Infusion treatments Active infusions: Na2EDTA 3 g, ascorbic acid 7 g, B vitamins, others (total 500 mL) vs Placebo infusions ): 0.9N NaCl + 6g dextrose (total 500 mL) 55,222 infusions administered

Urine Lead excretion increased by 4292%. Urine Cadmium excretion increased by 800%. EDTA-based chelation therapy reduces combined cardiovascular events in post MI patients treated with optimal medical therapy (5-year NNT= 18).

Compared with optimal medical therapy + placebo/placebo, optimal medical therapy + active/active demonstrates an enhanced reduction in clinical events (HR (95% CI): 0.74 (0.57, 0.95), P = 0.016) This reduction is of sufficient magnitude to be clinically significant (5-year NNT= 12) CONTEXT: Statin therapy for secondary prevention: 5.1 year NNT was 16. ( NNT= number needed to treat for one successful outcome)

Patients with diabetes demonstrate enhanced efficacy with EDTA chelation. Compared with placebo, EDTA-treated patients demonstrated a 41% reduction in Cardiovascular endpoints (p=0.0002, 5-year NNT = 7), and a 43% reduction in total mortality (p=0.011, 5-year NNT=12). CONTEXT: Statins for secondary prevention in DM o major coronary events: 5-year NNT= 15.

EDTA Chelation Therapy for the Treatment of Neurotoxicity

Neurotoxicity can be caused by numerous direct agents, of which toxic metals, organophosphorus pesticides, air pollution, radiation and electromagnetic fields, neurotoxins, chemotherapeutic and anesthetic drugs, and pathogens are the most important. Other indirect causes of neurotoxicity are cytokine and/or reactive oxygen species production and adoptive immunotherapy. The development of neurodegenerative diseases has been associated with neurotoxicity. Which arms are useful to prevent or eliminate neurotoxicity? The chelating agent calcium disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA)—previously used to treat cardiovascular diseases—is known to be useful for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases.

Major Mechanisms Underlying the Efficacy of EDTA Chelation Therapy against Neurotoxicity

Chelation of Toxic Metals: EDTA is able to bind toxic metals and to create stable complexes in vitro.

Antioxidant Activity: EDTA is itself an antioxidant agent, provoking ROS reduction and the increase of total antioxidant capacity in the blood samples of Cellfood-treated ND patients. It has already been shown how, after ten sessions of chelation therapy, plasma peroxide levels and DNA damage decrease significantly

Endothelium Protection: Serum creatinine levels did not increase significantly, nitric oxide (NO) levels and endothelial NO synthase renal expression improved, adhesion molecule Mac1 expression reduced, and TNFα-induced vascular leakage was prevented. The in vitro effects of EDTA in modulating human umbilical vein endothelial cell (HUVEC) activation induced by TNFα were also examined. TNFα-generated F-actin stress fibers reduced, as highlighted by normal tubulin distribution, in keeping with a well spread, quiescent endothelial phenotype. The results obtained regarding the avoidance of EDTA endothelial activation are in agreement with the beneficial effects of EDTA in vivo in patients affected by CVD.

Potential Antimicrobial Agent: Tetrasodium EDTA has been proposed as an antimicrobial and antibiofilm agent for use in wound care. Indeed, a low concentration of t-EDTA (4%) solution was able to kill Staphylococcus aureus, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Enterococcus faecalis within in vitro biofilms after a 24 h contact time.

Here are some of my reported findings and research:

Dr. Ana’s Newsletter " (More at the link)
    )
    Last edited by onawah; 28th May 2023 at 02:34.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (15th June 2023), Bill Ryan (28th May 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), Icare (23rd September 2023), mojo (19th July 2023)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,127 times in 9,940 posts

https://twitter.com/Resistance20001/...36799096455168

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

atman (15th June 2023), Bill Ryan (28th May 2023), Docim369 (25th November 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), Icare (23rd September 2023), Jambo (29th May 2023), onawah (29th May 2023), Sunny (28th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How Much Proof Do You Need??? A Solution They Do Not Want You To Know About
    JUN 15
    From Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD from Dr. Ana’s Newsletter <anamihalceamdphd@substack.com>

"Dear subscribers,

This video by Dana Ashley from August 2019 explained to me a lot… including how they almost managed to assassinate me twice. Here a whistleblower describes how 13 members of his research team and family were killed within 2 weeks while working with the Carnicom Institute. It is AI that monitors our threat level, just like I have described.

In the video it is discussed how the nano bots work on a global scale. It proposes solutions like Boron and Apple Cider Vinegar.

Those are some solutions, all valid - but they do not improve everything, as this artificial life form is very complex...and what is happening now is an evolution…

For those who do not believe in what I and Clifford have been saying… it is time to wake up.

Clifford and I are working on other mitigation strategies, more on that soon.

I know this threat is real. I know everything I have been saying, and revealing is true - and worse. I cannot shake people out of their stupor, but I wonder how many people need to die so you believe and do something about this collectively?

People tell me all the time maybe I should be more careful. But if I am, nobody else is speaking about this connection of CDB/ Morgellons and the C19 shots. Who will get the info out? Who will do the research? And what will happen to humanity within a short amount of time if the world does not wake up to this threat? I know so many people who do not believe in what we are seeing in the blood. Because they don’t, they will do nothing about it, and they are becoming ill and are slowly dying due to the acceleration of replication and exponential increase in filament content of their blood. Their life force is being hijacked. Clifford’s and my new research paper that I will post soon shows that clearly again.

I also see this confirmed daily in my medical practice. The blood contamination is getting worse in everyone. As Clifford and I have said, this is an imminent existential threat and all experiments have confirmed that.

Do you have any idea how close we are to the flip to the metaverse? Human bodies are swarming with nanobots and only a few have symptoms of filaments through the skin. Live blood analysis is the closest evidence you will see that it is happening.

As my subscribers, what you can do is share the information. I am aware how dangerous what I am doing is for me. I cannot not do it, because the consequences for the human species are dire. Clifford feels the same.

I pray that it is worth the effort and something big will shift in human awareness. I pray humanity wakes up to who and what we really are up against and massive effort will go into finding solutions.

Please watch this video and share it. It is crucial validation of everything I have explained so far."

Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (15th June 2023), Bill Ryan (27th June 2023), Ewan (16th June 2023), Harmony (16th June 2023), Icare (23rd September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (15th June 2023), Seeclearly (15th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

EDTA Chelation Helps Lift The Darkness
    Spiritual Healing Experiences When Treating Shedding Related Spiritual Suffering And Documented Live Blood Changes
    Dr. Ana's Newsletter
    JUN 16, 2023
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...m_medium=email

Image: Dr Robert Duncan, World Mind control Grid CIA AI System

"Some of the things I have been speaking about are very far out for people.
    The understanding that this is first and foremost a spiritual war fought with nanotechnological and electromagnetic weapons to control humanity also seems too much.
    But reality is very strange, and sometimes it takes people like me who would be labelled “strange” based on my experiences to explain some of the things that are going on.
    People ask me why I am not more careful about my “scientific reputation”. The answer is - humanity is running out of time.
    We need knowledge fast if we want to survive, and only a few will have the mind to even comprehend what is coming.

The paradigms of old will crumble, the science and education system as it is in its deception will eventually fall away.
    We are walking the razors edge RIGHT NOW.
    Humanity will either rise, awaken and survive, or be enslaved and fall into darkness. We create the outcome of the future, we are the ones we have been waiting for.

Imagine if the mission is to save a species, that does not know they have been attacked by a very advanced technology - and if you had to alert them that something they have never even heard of is about to extinguish their planetary biosphere - HOW WOULD YOU COMMUNICATE THAT?

I am talking to those who have the ears to hear and the eyes to see.
    Reality is about to get a lot stranger.
    Many talk about Alien invasion, thinking that UFO’s will populate the sky.
    That will be true too, and not just via project Blue Beam - it is already happening and not all will be a false flag.
    But there is another realm of “alien invasion” that is happening at a nano scale.
    What does alien mean? Foreign to this biosphere.

A conscious life form that is silicon based, synthetic, artificial intelligence powered, operates on the quantum realm, hence does not abide in our current paradigm of physics
    Is self replicating, self learning, parasitic in that it lives off the energy field of the host.
    Controlling in that it changes the host organism mentally, emotionally and spiritually via remote artificial intelligence frequency signals.
    It can excrete toxic protein substances that poison the host as Clifford Carnicom has shown.
    As I have shown also that the Carbon Nanotubes used in hydrogel can create plasmons and demons.
    This can affect and influence people with very dark thoughts.

Plasmons and Demons in Graphene - Using Artificial Intelligence, Graphene, Metals and Plasmonic Demonic Fields for Spiritual Warfare
    FEB 18

Read full story: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...graphene-using

You have seen the video by Dana Ashley on High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.
    That is part of the mental world control grid that Robert Duncan has shown.

My spiritual healing background has given me a unique perspective in this war.
    I understood the spiritual nature of how it impacts people not just medically but I could SEE it spiritually.
    Most people would find this journey strange and ridicule it, but you must understand that one of our greatest enemies in this war, the dark military and CIA, has been actively working on the rise of the “demi urge” - as James Giordano has said.
    What do you think that means?

Quantum and biophysics can brilliantly explain all phenomena people call supernatural.
    I am very grateful for everything I know, because it has prepared me for this end times spiritual warfare in a unique way, and I am able to help people on many levels, not just physically.

The first time I looked at the Nanotechnology in the C19 Pfizer Vials, I knew this technology was not from here and that its essence was demonic - capable of hijacking the soul.
    If you read my book, even in my twenties I would ask myself if I needed to learn how to reverse black magic to heal people, who seemingly found no answers to their suffering anywhere.
    I kid you not if I tell you that prophetic question has come true now.

I began speaking in many interviews about the spiritual warfare connection of this technology, by accessing dimensions via the quantum realms.

The Science of the C19 Nanotechnology and Quantum Physics - My Discussion with Maria Zeee Uncensored
    OCTOBER 28, 2022
    https://rumble.com/v1qdsv1-uncensore...u0e78&mc=2duvi
    (Video embedded at the end of this post)

In this interview, Maria Zeee and I dive deep into the science of nanotechnology, how the carbon nanotubes mimic the microtubules in the brain which hold the thermodynamic information contained in our DNA.
    From the microtubules, the brain processing of consciousness arises.
    I explain how the resonant frequencies of the human brain have been studied.

Read full story: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...nanotechnology

When I myself became a target in 2021, I rapidly understood how advanced their skill set in remote brain manipulation and remote assassination really was.
    In a near death experience due to the targeting, saw a Red Dragon, clearly satanic, manipulating the world from another dimension.
    It wanted me not only dead, but wanted to capture my soul forever.
    I experienced being trapped in a time loop for what seemed millions of years reliving a captured thought over and over.
    My body and soul was saved by the grace of God.
    I realized that what I had seen would happen to people who were successfully taken over spiritually by this demonic parasite.
    Is it just a coincidence that there is a Dragon Society?
    Who REALLY controls the world?
    Are Dragons human or something else?

In the first image above image from Dr Robert Duncan’s book “Soul Catcher” he describes the worldwide operation of World Mind Control via ELF Human Control and Surveillance Grid.
    Your brainwaves are being interrogated and if you start to use more than 10% of your brain capacity you may get on the targeted individual list.
    I have met and treated some brilliant people who literally are being remote tortured. It is known in intelligence circles that demonic attachments can be weaponized.

Dissociated personalities as we know in MKULTRA and MONARCH program use demonic attachments attached to certain personality subsets, and the same can be done with sleeper cells and Manchurian Candidate Assassins.
    The dark side of neural link technologies are its capabilities for remote control.

Project Soul Catcher By Dr. Robert Duncan - CIA Capabilities Of Mind and Soul Hacking
    MAY 3

It has been quite the journey to understand pure EVIL.
    Watching the world move into this Transhumanist Satanic war that uses extreme deception of the masses, bioweapons containing nanotechnology, induces war, famines, HAARP induced earthquakes, geoengineering with the destruction of the entire biosphere, medical establishment as a means to legally chip …

Read full story:https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...r-by-dr-robert

If you have not yet read Cathy O’Brians book Tranceformation of America, you should.
    She is a former governmental MKULTRA sex slave survivor who has seen first hand the demonic entities that are being evoked by the satanic rituals of the elites.
    If you look at General Thomas Aquino, who was part of the Army psychological operations warfare program - you wonder where exactly some of this technology for mind control came from.
    What dimensions and information can you access in satanic rituals?

In taking care of and reversing long Covid and C19 vax shedding, I began to see odd coincidences that unvaccinated people who have a C19 vaccinated partner were getting extreme vax injury symptoms while the vaccinated partner was fine.
    I found that very curious.
    Many people who come to me for treatment of those two conditions have experienced not just extreme physical symptoms like brain fog, memory decline, palpitations, shortness of breath, autonomic neuropathy and other symptoms, but also anxiety, depression and a spiritual disconnect.
    When I look at them, I see classic picture of demonic possession.
    Someone who cannot sit still, is aggressive, has extreme anxiety and sensation of impending doom or fear of death, chest pressure, feeling of heaviness on their entire being and soul, headaches, ringing in the ears.
    They feel like they are not themselves, have negative and destructive thoughts that are not in their nature, and they feel a darkness about them.
    If they have a religious background they explain a sense of disconnect from God and concern about irreparably having sinned.
    The more spiritual individuals feel they cannot find comfort even in their meditation practice, they wake up anxious for no reason and once again - I hear the words “disconnected from spirit” a lot lately.

If you look up those symptoms, you can elicit those with microwave radiation directed energy weapons or AI automated remote neuro virus infection.
    Mind is the new battlespace as Dr. James Giordiano from Georgetown University states.
    All patients who have these symptoms have highly contaminated blood filled with CDB/ Hydrogel filaments.
    As I have written in many substacks, the hydrogel is a programmable matter that can make biosensors and other artificially intelligent equipment that can program the human biology as well as send all its data.
    It became evident to me that this synthetic biology is an antenna to lower frequency realms.

I have shown how this technology continues to self replicate even in embalmed blood of an individual who has been dead for over 8 months:

My Interview With Maria Zeee – Biden’s Universal Nanotechnology Vaccine & “Zombie” Blood
    JUN 14

Here is the link on Zeee media Dr. Ana Mihalcea – Biden’s Universal Nanotechnology Vaccine & “Zombie” Blood Here is the link on Rumble: Dr. Ana Mihalcea - Biden's Universal Nanotechnology Vaccine & "Zombie" Blood In this important interview I discuss with Maria Zeee:

Read full story: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...ia-zeee-bidens

I am not superstitious, and I am not afraid of demons or fallen angels.
    I simply get them out of my space.

I have seen many, many cases of the same thing happening.
    I decided to write about this topic as I see it very prevalent, and many people feel their doctor could never address this dimension of their suffering - even the functional and naturopathic ones.

A case discussion

A lady in her 40’s was exposed to C19 vaccinated individual last year.
    Had a progressive decline since, including fatigue and brain fog.
    Long time meditator, connected to the divine essence within her.
    After that shedding contact she experienced a progressive disconnect and shadow like feeling of darkness.
    Experienced thoughts even of self destruction and suicidality when that had never been the case before.

The original live blood analysis looked like this:

Within 20 minutes of getting the first EDTA IV Chelation there was relief and a lifting of the shadow.
    I have seen this over and over again.
    It is as if the antenna to the darkness is cut.
    After 3 days of treatment EDTA Chelation alternating with high dose Vitamin C and then repeat EDTA Chelation, all symptoms of darkness and doom had been lifted.
    The blood looks normal without hydrogel filaments.

I followed up with the patient a couple weeks later and she was still feeling excellent. Aware people notice how the shadow comes back when they get re- contaminated.

I wanted to write about this because it is affecting many and they do not know how to get help.
    The darkness is not their own, it is a shadow feeding on them.

Again, I speak for those who have the eyes to see and the ears to hear. I am not conventional in any way, because the brainwashing of that convention has no solutions to the problem at hand.
    Things will still get worse and we need to equip ourselves with the tools to face the black awakening, the rise of the demi urge.
    There are way more tools necessary to face that than natto kinase for a presumed spike protein.

Lift your spirits.
    We are divine beings.
    The kingdom of heaven is within us.
    Nothing can hurt us.
    We must stand on the bridge and say: “You shall not pass! “

I send you my love and comfort to where ever you are.
    You who suffer, understand what I said here.
    Where people around you do not understand, I do.
    I have seen it and survived it. We can do it together.

God wins.
    Love is stronger than all darkness.
    Truth is incorruptible and survives all tribulations.

Dr. Ana’s Newsletter is a reader-supported publication"

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1nrn3n/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th June 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), Harmony (17th June 2023), Icare (27th June 2023), mojo (19th July 2023), Seeclearly (16th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,403 times in 32,917 posts

Default Re: Protocols to Mitigate/Minimise COVID-19

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    EDTA CHELATION WORKS (to counteract VAXX shedding to the unVaxxed)
    THERE IS HOPE - EDTA CHELATION WORKS and What Really IS COVID???
    DEC 20, 2022
    Dr. Ana’s Newsletter
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...helation-works
    Very interesting, and thanks. Here's where to get EDTA:

https://zetpilnutrition.com/product/...on-suppository

I chelate myself with these once a year just as routine, merely as a safety measure to eliminate any heavy metals that have accumulated. They're super-simple to use, and it works for everything except mercury, for which DMSA chelation is needed, a different product. I use them in batches of 10, once every couple of days. (This routine was recommended to me by a naturopath who's very familiar with this.) So the packet above lasts me for 2-3 years.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th June 2023 at 09:43.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

atman (15th June 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), Icare (23rd September 2023), Jambo (29th May 2023), The KMan (18th July 2023), Yoda (28th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Recommended Protocols/Dr. Mercola/FLCCC/World Council for Health
    (The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance FLCCC)
    Contaminated COVID Products and Green Monkey Virus
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    June 26, 2023
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1839061072

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServe...-shots-pdf.pdf

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    Microbiologist Kevin McKernan and his team recently discovered simian virus 40 (SV40) promoters in Pfizer’s and Moderna’s bivalent mRNA COVID shots
    SV40 have long been suspected of causing cancer in humans
    DNA contaminants may have the ability to alter the human genome.
    One of Pfizer’s vials also had an SV40 promoter with a nuclear localization sequence (NLS), a 72 base pair insertion that makes the promoter “much more aggressive and also drives the sequence into the nucleus” of the cell
    DNA contamination is a warning sign that endotoxin, which causes anaphylaxis when injected, may be present
    A cinnamycin-resistant gene is also included in the sequencing vector, and it’s unclear if or how this might impact human health.
    In a worst case scenario, it could make your microbiome resistant to antibiotics

In the video (below), Jessica Rose, Ph.D., interviews microbiologist Kevin McKernan on “Good Morning CHD.” McKernan’s team recently discovered1,2,3,4 simian virus 40 (SV40) promoters in Pfizer’s and Moderna’s bivalent mRNA COVID shots, which, for decades, have been suspected of causing cancer in humans.5 As explained in the abstract, posted on OSF Preprints in April 2023:6

“Several methods were deployed to assess the nucleic acid composition of four expired vials of the Moderna and Pfizer bivalent mRNA vaccines. Two vials from each vendor were evaluated ... Multiple assays support DNA contamination that exceeds the European Medicines Agency (EMA) 330ng/mg requirement and the FDAs 10ng/dose requirements ...”

Equally, if not more, troubling, these DNA contaminants also can alter the human genome. As explained by McKernan, genomic sequencing involves reading the letters of the genome, A, T, C and G, which make up the DNA code. Both DNA and RNA can be sequenced in this manner.

DNA can be likened to a copy of the hard drive of your cell, while RNA is like your task manager, dictating the software program being run in a given moment. When you sequence RNA, you get a sense of what the cell is being instructed to do, while sequencing DNA tells you everything the cell could possibly do if the proper instructions are present.

COVID Shots Contain Both RNA and DNA
    It’s been assumed that the COVID shots contained only RNA, but using genomic sequencing, McKernan discovered they contain DNA fragments as well, and there really should not be any. The RNA is basically copied, or “Xeroxed” off the DNA, and only the RNA should be in the final product.

As noted by McKernan, the DNA used is proprietary. “They don’t want people to know all the tricks they put in the DNA to drive maximum amount of Xeroxing, if you will.” But what popped out during sequencing was the entire sequencing vector, “which shows us everything they’re doing to drive the expression of this RNA,” McKernan says.

So, we now know they’re using a T7 promoter, an SV40 promoter, an antibiotic-resistance gene, that the replication is bacterial in origin and more. As explained by McKernan, to get the amount of RNA required for these shots, you need very large amounts of DNA. To get the DNA required, a piece of DNA that codes for RNA in a circle, called a plasmid, was created and then reproduced inside E. coli in a huge vat.

Plasmids are unique in that they have an origin of replication that allows the DNA to copy itself several hundred times inside every cell of the E. coli, and, since bacteria double every 20 minutes, you get exponential amplification of the DNA overnight.

The DNA must then be extracted from the E. coli and purified. Once that’s done, a T7 in vitro transcription reaction is run on the purified DNA, which copies the RNA off that DNA.

The plasmid that is put in with the E. coli — the sequencing vector — is the blueprint for how the RNA is made, and this is what McKernan found, in its entirety, in the vials. It really should not be there. Only the purified RNA should be present.

Regulatory agencies have an acceptable upper limit for double-stranded DNA (dsDNA) in medical products, but the DNA McKernan found was orders of magnitude higher than those thresholds.

The arbitrary limit for dsDNA set by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) is 330 nanograms per milligram (ng/mg), but McKernan suspects that limit isn’t stringent enough, because they probably didn’t consider that it might include replicable DNA. In all likelihood, this limit was primarily based on concerns about E. coli DNA, which might get mixed in.

In a May 20, 2023, Substack article,7 McKernan also pointed out that Pfizer itself submitted evidence to the EMA showing sampled lots contained anywhere from 1 ng/mg to 815 ng/mg of DNA, so regulators knew they had quality control problems from the start. In McKernan’s testing, the highest level of DNA contamination found was 30%, which is rather astounding.

Endotoxin Concerns
    McKernan also explains that one of the primary concerns when pulling plasmids out of E. coli is the fact that endotoxins frequently tag along. Lipopolysaccharide (LPS), an endotoxin, sits on the outside of gram-negative bacteria such as E. coli. When endotoxin is injected, it can cause anaphylaxis, and life-threatening anaphylaxis just so happens to be among the most commonly reported side effects of these shots. According to McKernan:8

“Whenever we see DNA contamination, like from plasmids, ending up in any injectable, the first thing people think about is whether there's any E. coli endotoxin present because that creates anaphylaxis for the injected ... You can see people get injected with this and drop. That could be the background from this E. coli process of manufacturing the DNA ...”

What Is the SV40 Promoter For?
    As mentioned earlier, the sequencing vector found also included an SV40 promoter. To be clear, this is not the whole virus. It’s only the promoter, meaning a specific portion of the viral DNA that is essential for gene expression. The problem is that this particular promoter is known to be problematic.

SV40 promoters have been studied for years and are known to trigger cancer when encountering an oncogene (a gene that has the potential to cause cancer). What’s more, McKernan found that one of the Pfizer vials had not just one but two SV40 promoters.

One of them had a nuclear localization sequence (NLS) that the other didn’t have — a 72 base pair insertion for a nuclear localization sequence (NLS) that makes the promoter “much more aggressive and also drives the sequence into the nucleus” of the cell. NLS is basically a sequence that tags a given protein for import into the cell nucleus, and this further heightens the risk of genome integration.

You can get [genome] integration off these vectors alone, and if vectors have things that localize in the nucleus, then odds go up tremendously that there could be genome integration going on. ~ Kevin McKernan
    Now, this second, more aggressive promoter was only found in one of the two Pfizer vials tested, even though they were from the same lot. What might account for this remarkable quality discrepancy? At bare minimum, it suggests Pfizer is changing its manufacturing on the fly, without oversight. Changing the plasmid used is a major change in manufacturing that really should require regulatory oversight, McKernan notes.

As for why any of the SV40 promoters are in there, McKernan in certain that it was part of an intentional design, as these promoters have a long research history.

Genome Integration Can Occur in More Ways Than One
    The reason NLS is so concerning is because it can drive genome integration even in the absence of LINE-1 (long interspersed nuclear elements 1), which allow for insertions, deletions and rearrangements within the genome through reverse transcription.

“If you’re injecting this much DNA, you don’t need LINE-1 at all. You can get integration off these vectors alone, and if vectors have things that localize in the nucleus, then odds go up tremendously that there could be genome integration going on,” McKernan says.

Cytoplasmic transfection can also allow for genetic manipulation because the nucleus disassembles and exchanges cellular components with the cytosol during cell division.

Even if genetic modification does not occur, the fact that you’re getting foreign DNA into your cells can pose a risk. Partial expression could occur, for example, or it might interfere with other transcription translations that are already in the cell.

How Might Cinnamycin Resistance Gene Affect Human Health?
    Rose and McKernan also discuss how the cinnamycin-resistant gene found in the sequencing vector might impact human health. What happens if this gets into a patient and encounters bacteria? Will it make that bacteria resistant to cinnamycin (a tricyclic antibiotic)?

“While speculative, at the moment, we would assume yes,” McKernan says. “Plasmids get absorbed by bacteria at 37 degrees (Celsius) temperature, which is the temperature of your gut ... and if they can confer any selective advantage, then they’re going to replicate and become the dominant species in your microbiome.”

Possibly, it might require the patient to be on an antibiotic when this occurs, as this is what would give the bacteria the selective advantage. Still, antibiotic use is quite common, so this is not a concern that should be discarded off hand. Potentially, these bivalent jabs may be spreading antibiotic resistance through the injected population, which could have grave consequences.

Will Your Microbiome Produce Spike Protein?
    A related question is whether your microbiome might also produce spike protein permanently. McKernan suspects the bacteria will make spike RNA, but bacterial ribosomes don’t have the right equipment to read that RNA, so they probably won’t be able to translate it.

That said, bacteria are frequently absorbed by mammalian cells in a process called bactofection, and this is a known gene transfer technique.9 So, this may result in your cells producing spike protein.

The RNA in the COVID jab is also modified to resist breakdown, so you really have two versions of the spike protein that can persist longer than anticipated, and the spike protein, of course, is the most toxic part of the virus that can cause your body to attack itself.

“The real concern is we’ve got an amplifiable piece of DNA that can replicate in bacteria,” McKernan says. “Your body is loaded with bacteria [and] it’s going to start replicating this DNA once it’s inside of them, and we don’t know what’s going to happen after that.

It could make RNA, it could get absorbed into mammalian cells, it could be killed and completely gotten rid of. But the DNA shouldn’t be there to begin with. So, we have to start monitoring how much DNA is actually in lot to lot? What is its length? Is it circular? And how much of it can we tolerate?”

McKernan Calls on Scientists to Reproduce His Results
    On his Substack, McKernan has published all the details10 scientists and labs would need to rapidly and inexpensively replicate his investigation and assess the dsDNA contamination of COVID shots around the world, and he’s urging researchers to do so.
    https://anandamide.substack.com/p/ra...-assessing-the

According to McKernan, one team has already contacted him saying they found sequencing vector in the original monovalent COVID shots. Their findings will hopefully be released shortly.

Resources for Those Injured by the COVID Jab
    The more we learn about the COVID jabs, the worse they appear. If you got one or more jabs and are now reconsidering, first and foremost, never ever take another COVID booster, another mRNA gene therapy shot or regular vaccine.

You need to end the assault on your body. Even if you haven’t experienced any obvious side effects, your health may still be impacted long-term, so don’t take any more shots.

If you’re suffering from side effects, your first order of business is to eliminate the spike protein that your body is producing. Two remedies that can do this are hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Both drugs bind and facilitate the removal of spike protein.

The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) has developed a post-vaccine treatment protocol called I-RECOVER.
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/prot...ine-treatment/
    ...Since the protocol is continuously updated as more data become available, your best bet is to download the latest version straight from the FLCCC website at covid19criticalcare.com11 (hyperlink to the correct page provided above).

For additional suggestions, check out the World Health Council’s spike protein detox guide,12 which focuses on natural substances like herbs, supplements and teas. https://takecontrol.substack.com/p/spike-protein-detox
    To combat neurotoxic effects of spike protein, a March 2022 review paper13 suggests using luteolin and quercetin. Time-restricted eating (TRE) and/or sauna therapy can also help eliminate toxic proteins by stimulating autophagy."

Sources and References
    1, 6 OSF Preprints April 10, 2023, Edited April 11, 2023 DOI: 10.31219/osf.io/b9t7m
    2 Twitter KanekoaTheGreat May 20, 2023
    3, 7 Anandamide (Kevin McKernan) Substack May 20, 2023
    4 The Healthcare Channel May 22, 2023
    5 Expert Rev Respir Med October 2011; 5(5): 683-697
    8 The Health Care Channel, Greer Journal Why the COVID “mRNA” vaccines are actually DNA gene therapies that must be removed from the market
    9 Gene Therapy September 15, 2005; 13: 101-105
    10 Nepetalactone Newsletter March 22, 2023
    11 Covid19criticalcare.com
    12 World Council for Health Spike Protein Detox Guide November 30, 2021
    13 Molecular Neurobiology March 2022; 59(3): 1850-1861

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2bz1ci/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th June 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), Harmony (26th June 2023), Icare (27th June 2023), Vangelo (27th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Finding New Treatment Solutions: Our Bio Photonic and Bio Electric Nature & The Relationship Of Anti Oxidant Capacity And Electrical Conductivity Of Herbal Supplements
    JUN 26, 2023

The most common comments I see on my substack, is that I tell people all these terrible things about their blood, but what are the solutions?

People must understand that for complex new problems you must change your thinking about how to approach solutions. The one protocol cookie cutter approach does not work because people are unique and different. But you can change your paradigm of though so you can find novel treatment approaches. I want to explain why the research regarding the electrical properties of the blood are very important - the finding directly correlate with what measures need to be taken for solutions.

Let me explain.

In the research documented by Clifford Carnicom and myself, we have shown that the CDB/Hydrogel filaments are literally stealing electricity, hence life force from the body.

If you look at the work of Georges Lakhovsky described in his book “The Secret of Life” written in 1939, he understood life in a completely different way. Of course, because he cured all diseases his information was suppressed by the poisonous Rockefeller criminal FDA Pharma cartel that is still in charge of genocide and population slow kill to this day, as we are currently witnessing - all under the psy-op codename “Healthcare”.

He invented the multiple electrode radio lamp and he took out several patents for refining and improving sound reproductions, earpieces, double-lined loudspeakers filled with a mix of an oil fluid, gums in solutions with glycerine jelly. The resulting sounds did not suffer any impairment and had an acoustic with a richer range in its harmony of frequencies. Lakhovsky drew an analogy between acoustic waves and their harmonics, luminous waves, colours, electromagnetic waves which, although do not spread within the same media, spread through reflection, refraction and bear similarities to forces of induction, resonance and oscillation phenomena. He formed a hypothesis on the chemistry of the living: physical bodies, in their component parts, are vibratory supports whose oscillations are animated by radiating vibrating energies. Lakhovsky thought that the living cell is created by integrating the oscillatory phenomena of heat, light, electricity and magnetism, organic chemical corpuscles responding in varying degrees of manifestations, to the laws of exchange and interlinkages, resonances and inductions existing on earth, in the solar system and intergalactic space. This is Georges Lakhovsky's theory on the Origin of Life. He envisaged a number of beneficial applications for cellular vitality the stimulation of the human metabolism and agricultural, veterinary and medical adaptations by demonstrating the action of the oscillating circuits or Hertz' dipoles, of his radio cellular oscillator and later his Multiple Wave Oscillator.

I have worked with his multi wave oscillator, Tesla technology, Light Therapy and have studied the physics applicable to many other healing devices. I have understood that his approach is in fact key to anti- aging and it can be applied to the accelerated aging situation we are now in. We are being attacked in our electromagnetic beingness, which means by understanding our nature as such, we can also combat the assault and regenerate us.

In my book Light Medicine, A New Paradigm, The Science of Light, Spirit and Longevity, I explain that to regenerate the bioelectric field, you can give molecules that give off light or electricity, or use other means like light, sound, scalar waves to enhance cellular function. Lakhovsky was able to cure cancer and all diseases by viewing cells from an electric perspective. This definition is brilliant:

He discussed that the elements of the cell, operate just like an oscillating electrical circuit literally creating AC- alternating current:

The reason this is so important to understand is because we are being attacked from an oscillating electromagnetic field on a nano scale. The most recent paper by Clifford and myself, shows that the blood of the C19 vaccinated has a different electromagnetic response in the extremely low frequency range. That is the range in which these cellular oscillation take place, hence it is evidence that indeed the C19 injected are being remote controlled for many different disease inducing purposes and mind control. We have also shown that the electrical conductivity in human blood is significantly decreased. Remember how Lakhovsky said bacterial “radiations” override natural cellular radiations until they kill the host. Now replace bacterial for nanotechnological. You get the same result. Radiation is the bio photonic light emission of all cellular components. When electrons get excited the photons in their orbit jump, hence a photon or light is emitted. In essence light and electricity can be used interchangeably.

If you are looking for a solution, you have to also look at the oscillating circuitry and regenerate 1. the oscillation and 2. the alternating current generated.

You can help regenerate the cellular control system with scalar technology which operates in a sense as a scaler interferometry. Your brain is a scalar interferometer, it processes information that way.

To regenerate the alternating current you give molecules with high electrical properties. Anti oxidant in essence means giver of electricity. Research studies have shown, that you can predict the anti oxidant power of herbal supplement by measuring their capacity of producing an electrical current, which is what we need to regenerate the body:

A New Approach for Predicting Antioxidant Property of Herbal Extracts

This study was conducted in order to determine if the herbal extract having antioxidant property. The major principle is to find out if there is any relationship between electrical current conductivity and antioxidant property of the ten Malaysian medicinal plants. The results show that all the extracts have significant amount of electrical conductivity ranging from (0.06 – 0.12 Ω·cm). All the extracts consist of high antioxidant property and that these extracts contain abundant amount of elements. This study found that there is a relationship between the electrical current conductivity and the antioxidant property. This introduces a possible new tool, which is electrical current conductivity as a predictor for the antioxidant property.

Now the next step is looking at all anti aging pathways. They are all activated by giving electricity. Most scientists got the idea that you have to figure out every little effect one supplement has. You don’t have to if you understand that we are a biphotonic light field. Coherence ( high electricity) means health, incoherence (low electricity) means disease. High coherence or electricity upregulates health promoting genes, low coherence or electricity upregulates disease promoting pathways.

Every single molecule in this article is an electron donor. I have checked. I also looked at the molecules and their light spectroscopy and many have side chains that emit in the ultraviolet range, meaning high light frequency, inducing health.

Ageing, an unanswered question in the medical field, is a multifactorial process that results in a progressive functional decline in cells, tissues and organisms. Although it is impossible to prevent ageing, slowing down the rate of ageing is entirely possible to achieve. Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) is characterized by the nourishing of life and its role in anti-ageing is getting more and more attention. This article summarizes the work done on the natural products from TCM that are reported to have antiageing effects, in the past two decades. The effective anti-ageing ingredients identified can be generally divided into flavonoids, saponins, polysaccharides, alkaloids and others. Astragaloside, Cistanche tubulosa acteoside, icariin, tetrahydrocurcumin, quercetin, butein, berberine, catechin, curcumin, epigallocatechin gallate, gastrodin, 6-Gingerol, glaucarubinone, ginsenoside Rg1, luteolin, icarisid II, naringenin, resveratrol, theaflavin, carnosic acid, catalpol, chrysophanol, cycloastragenol, emodin, galangin, echinacoside, ferulic acid, huperzine, honokiol, isoliensinine, phycocyanin, proanthocyanidins, rosmarinic acid, oxymatrine, piceid, puerarin and salvianolic acid B are specified in this review. Simultaneously, chemical structures of the monomers with antiageing activities are listed, and their source, model, efficacy and mechanism are also described. The TCMs with anti-ageing function are classified according to their action pathways, including the telomere and telomerase, the sirtuins, the mammalian target of rapamycin, AMP-activated kinase and insulin/insulin-like growth factor-1 signalling pathway, free radicals scavenging and the resistance to DNA damage. Finally, Chinese compound prescription and extracts related to anti-ageing are introduced, which provides the basis and the direction for the further development of novel and potential drugs.

Our DNA acts like a wire, even Caltech has re-discovered that:

Electrons use DNA like a wire for signaling DNA replication

In the early 1990s, Jacqueline Barton, the John G. Kirkwood and Arthur A. Noyes Professor of Chemistry at Caltech, discovered an unexpected property of DNA—that it can act like an electrical wire to transfer electrons quickly across long distances.

Later, she and her colleagues showed that cells take advantage of this trait to help locate and repair potentially harmful mutations to DNA.

Now, Barton's lab has shown that this wire-like property of DNA is also involved in a different critical cellular function: replicating DNA. When cells divide and replicate themselves in our bodies—for example in the brain, heart, bone marrow, and fingernails—the double-stranded helix of DNA is copied. DNA also copies itself in reproductive cells that are passed on to progeny.

Did you understand what she said? You can repair DNA mutations with an electrical current.

How about this - instead of going to get hormone pellets put into your buttocks, or get enormous hormone doses from a functional doctor, why not regenerate the hormones with electricity? Dr Nikola Gethoff from Vienna shows us how its done with Ascorbic Acid, good old Vitamin C:

Photo-induced regeneration of hormones by electron transfer processes: Potential biological and medical consequences

Based on the previous results concerning electron transfer processes in biological substances, it was of interest to investigate if hormone transients resulting by e.g. electron emission can be regenerated.

The presented results prove for the first time that the hormone transients originating by the electron emission process can be successfully regenerated by the transfer of electrons from a potent electron donor, such as vitamin C (VitC). Investigations were performed using progesterone (PRG), testosterone (TES) and estrone (E1) as representatives of hormones. By irradiation with monochromatic UV light (λ=254 nm) in a media of 40% water and 60% ethanol, the degradation as well as the regeneration of the hormones was studied with each hormone individually and in the mixture with VitC as a function of the absorbed UV dose, using HPLC. Calculated from the obtained initial yields, the determined regeneration of PRG amounted to 52.7%, for TES to 58.6% and for E1 to 90.9%. The consumption of VitC was determined in the same way.

The reported results concerning the regeneration of hormones by the transfer of electrons from an electron donor offer a new, promising method for the therapy with hormones. As a consequence of the regeneration of hormones, a decreased formation of carcinogenic metabolites is expected.

Yes, Vitamin C makes your hormones younger and because they have your own frequency and their helical spin gets regenerated, they no longer cause cancer. Vitamin C is such a cheap wonderful miracle, you just have to listen to Linus Pauling to get the doses right.

Summary:

If something is stealing your life force, you have to give it back to regenerate the body. That can be done with the right doses of molecules that give off electrical currents in the body. I have extensively researched the subject and described it in my book. Solutions are all around us, once we understand that we are bio photonic Light Beings or electromagnetic life fields, whichever language you prefer.

I hope I said this simple enough. Life is electric. These is always hope, but the reason why we need to study the problem is because only then can we understand the new paradigms of solutions. I have to tell people in what terrible shape humanity is, and how bad the assault is, because only when we know what we are dealing with can we begin to design a path forward. Science is not intrinsically bad. We must have scientists however who cherish the life force in all things, and have the wisdom of spiritual understanding. Without honoring life, the inevitable path of soulless science lies only the power of destruction. Without wisdom, virtue and love for life, science can be and has been - weaponized for human extinction."

LIGHT MEDICINE A New Paradigm — The Science of Light, Spirit, & Longevity
    AM Medical LLC
    1.03K subscribers
    6,455 views Feb 10, 2021

"Light Medicine is the science of connecting light and spirit with health and longevity in the human body. This evolutionary model connects the creative force of the divine spiritual being ─ incarnated in a physical body ─ to the Observer in quantum physics and explains how our thoughts affect physical reality. Through extensive research, Dr. Mihalcea ties together, in a unique way, multiple scientific disciplines — biophysics, genetics, torsion and quantum physics, biochemistry, and neurology — with the power of the mind. How we think manifests a state of health or disease. This tapestry of context provides a fundamental basis for how modern miracles of healing can happen and are intentionally created. This fantastic exploration of human possibilities leaves the reader inspired to dream a novel vision of health and longevity by reaching for new frontiers of science and mind.
    Http://ammedicalmd.com "

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th June 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), Harmony (28th June 2023), Icare (27th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DOCUMENTARY SERIES--REMEDIES FOR VAXX DAMAGE
    https://remedy.film/?a_bid=1a8bd636&...=59c186eff2e34

Review from Alexandra Bruce's email newsletter:Forbidden Knowledge TV <newsletter@forbiddenknowledgetv.net> via slshare.com
    "If you have kids…
    Or have grandkids…
    Or know someone who is vaccine damaged…
    Or if you’ve been injured by the Covid injection…
    You need to see this…

Vaccines are a controversial topic, to say the least. And the past few years have been full of censorship, lies, and deceit concerning this medical intervention. Many people have lost their jobs and their livelihoods for refusing to be jabbed and sadly, many people who got jabbed have lost their lives.

What if you could go back in time?

What if you could “undo” the damage that’s been done?

What if you could reverse vaccine injury?

My good friends, Ty and Charlene Bollinger, have discovered that there are proven remedies to mitigate (and even reverse) vaccine damage, whether it’s from the COVID-19 injection or the MMR or DPT or HPV or other childhood vaccines…

And they’ve put together an eye-opening, 8-episode documentary that you are NOT going to want to miss. It’s called REMEDY and it’s going to blow your mind! Their team has gone all out filming and producing documentaries, and they’ve created the biggest, most comprehensive film I’ve ever seen on the topic of vaccines, including many of the “hidden” and “suppressed” remedies to vaccine damage.

The experts in REMEDY are a virtual “Who’s Who” list, including Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, Dr. Paul Thomas, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Judy Mikovits, Dr. Bryan Ardis, Mike Adams, Sayer Ji, and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. - just to name a few...

No matter where you fall on the spectrum, whether you vaccinate or you don’t, the reality is that vaccines have become THE hot-button issue of our time, especially considering the coronavirus injection that has been associated with so many injuries and deaths.

Click here and get the full details about this explosive 8-episode docu-series and how you can watch the whole thing for FREE starting July 26th.
    https://remedy.film/?a_bid=1a8bd636&...=59c186eff2e34

Here’s what sets this film apart from anything else I’ve seen: REMEDY provides solutions for those who have suffered vaccine damage from the CDC’s recommended shots (not just Covid-19 but all of the vaccines on the current schedule), thus offering real hope and actual remedies for those who might be living in fear as well as those who are already vaccine damaged."
    P.S. >> Click here to register to watch REMEDY when it airs on July 26th. https://remedy.film/?a_bid=1a8bd636&...=59c186eff2e34
    Last edited by onawah; 17th July 2023 at 20:42.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2023), Ewan (24th September 2023), Harmony (18th July 2023), Icare (23rd September 2023), Sunny (17th July 2023), Vangelo (17th July 2023)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Post-Vaxx and CVD recovery protocols from Drs Ardis, Ealy & Group
    Free online LIVE Today at 6 PM ET
    Jonathan Otto <jonathan@healthsecret.com>
    Sep 7, 2023

"Drs. Ardis, Group, Ealy and Shmidt are renowned natural health experts who are dedicated to sharing knowledge with you so you can live a free, healthy life.

So, join these experts today in real-time…

Here’s the live link so you can tune in and make sure you don’t miss this ground-breaking event, where we are releasing some very important new information:

https://webinars.healthsecret.com/he...aa74%3D.RVRkwc
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2023), Ewan (24th September 2023), Harmony (8th September 2023), Icare (23rd September 2023), Matthew (8th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 830 posts

POSTED BY GARETH ICKE - MEMES AND HEADLINE COMMENTS BY DAVID ICKEPOSTED ON 22 SEPTEMBER 2023
    Plaquex® Therapy to Restore the Blood after the fake Vaccine

Dr. Ana-Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD put out a Substack post last night showing how Plaquex® infusions cleaned up the blood in patients who had the fake vaccine and also unvaccinated patients who were suffering from shedding. See her post here:

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...lood-oxidative

I have been inundated with emails from all over the world since last night with questions about Plaquex®. I had planned to release two posts about natural treatments for Covid “vaccine” injuries, but will delay these a week to give more information about Plaquex® since this is a hot topic right now.

Brief History of Plaquex®

The study of essential fatty acids and particularly phospholipids dates back to the 1950s. The first commercially available product containing a highly purified fraction of polyunsaturated phosphatidylcholine from soy was Lipostabil. It was used to treat and prevent fatty embolism when repairing bone fractures with implantation of rods into the bone marrow. During this kind of surgery, there is a risk that particles of fat escape the confines of the bone marrow in the long bones such as the femur and travel along the bloodstream to end up in the lung arteries causing a blockage, a pulmonary embolism. This can be deadly at worst and cause a lot of problems getting oxygen to the body at best.

Lipostabil has been in use since 1955 in over fifty countries mainly for this purpose. With time, an abundance of studies have been done not only on preventing and treating fatty embolism, but on the effect of phosphatidylcholine on cell membranes, liver disease, kidney disease, atherosclerosis, blood lipids, and psoriasis, as well as Neurodermatitis. There are studies showing benefits for ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, diabetes and Alzheimer’s’ disease. Studies were done in Russia, Japan, Germany, and Italy as well as the USA and China. (...)

Read more: Plaquex® Therapy to Restore the Blood after the fake Vaccine
    https://davidicke.com/2023/09/22/pla...-fake-vaccine/

This is where to find more information on that therapy:
    https://anitabaxasmd.substack.com/p/...tore-the-blood

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (6th October 2023), Ewan (24th September 2023), Harmony (23rd September 2023), onawah (23rd September 2023), Sunny (23rd September 2023), Vangelo (23rd September 2023)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A must-see interview here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1580364
    Dr. Ardis does not go into the graphene and self-replicating nanotechnology in the VAXX, but he covers a lot of other territory, and a mind-blowing antidote!
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (6th October 2023), Bill Ryan (30th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (6th October 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), Harmony (15th October 2023)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nicotine patch for synthesized snake venom, and EDTA for heavy metal detox.
    (See posts about Dr. Bryan Ardis and Dr. Ana Mihalcea's work for more info)
    I received the Rugby nicotine patches yesterday and today is the second day I've been using them.
    I haven't noticed any big difference in the way I feel as yet; so whatever effect it will be having may be gradual.
    But I am noticing that I've started coughing up some thick, yellowish phlegm, so that is probably a good sign.
    However, I've also just increased the EDTA chelation I've been doing, so I'm not sure which might be causing that.
    I had been using a spray EDTA sublingually, but it's quite expensive and I've almost used up the bottle, so I just started yesterday using a concoction I made myself of coconut oil, shea butter and EDTA powder from the capsules, which I am applying sublingually.
    I found that taking the capsules orally as recommended on the bottle of Arizona Natural brand EDTA, made me feel very weird after a couple of days, so I switched to the spray.
    But since I wasn't sure what effect the spray might be having since I wasn't feeling anything, I decided to try using the powder in the capsules topically.
    I will copy this post to the Protocols to Mitigate/Minimise COVID-19 "Vaccination" Damage thread.
    update: I don't think the EDTA powder mixed with coconut oil and shea butter is really having any effect. It doesn't seem to break down enough to be absorbed. But I'm not sure the spray form of zeolite is working either. When I take capsules orally, I definitely feel the effect. (Though it's not comfortable, I do feel less toxic once it's done its' work, but also in need of a mineral supplement. And I can't do it continuously--it's too stressful.)
    Last edited by onawah; 20th October 2023 at 18:43.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (15th October 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), Frankie Pancakes (15th October 2023), Harmony (15th October 2023)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Recent Study: Black and Green Tea Can Inactivate the COVID-19 Omicron Subvariants
    By Ellen Wan
    10/22/2023
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/health...VPJRMew%2FE%3D

"Japanese researchers set out to explore various foods and ingredients that may inactivate the strain of SARS-CoV-2 responsible for COVID-19.
    As COVID-19 mutates over time, variants and sub-variants different from the original SARS-CoV-2 virus emerge. A recent study, conducted in Japan, found that green tea (Japanese sencha), matcha, and black tea can effectively inactivate certain Omicron subvariants. In addition, saliva produced after consuming candy containing green tea or black tea exhibited virus-inactivating properties in vitro, rendering the virus less contagious.
    The COVID-19 virus primarily spreads through the saliva of infected individuals, including asymptomatic carriers. Saliva containing the virus is released when talking, sneezing, or coughing, forming droplets and aerosols that disperse into the air.

Professor Osam Mazda and his research team at Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine in Japan believe that inactivating the virus in saliva is crucial for preventing COVID-19. Therefore, they explored various foods and ingredients that may inactivate the strain of SARS-CoV-2 responsible for COVID-19. A previous study they conducted found that polyphenols found in green tea or black tea reduced the infectivity of the virus in human saliva in vitro, demonstrating virus-inactivating properties. The polyphenols in tea can bind to the spike protein of the virus, preventing it from infecting cells.

The research team published their new study on Oct. 3 in Scientific Reports, indicating that green tea, matcha, and black tea rapidly and effectively inactivated some Omicron subvariants.

One of the experiments in the study involved seven healthy volunteers who consumed candies containing green tea, black tea, or no tea components, and their saliva subsequently collected. Researchers found that saliva collected immediately after consuming candies containing green or black tea had high concentrations of tea polyphenols, including epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and theaflavin digallate. When researchers mixed saliva samples with the early Omicron virus strain BA.1 for 10 seconds, they observed rapid inactivation of the virus by saliva containing tea polyphenols. However, the virus-inactivating effect gradually diminished between 5 and 15 minutes after the cessation of the candy.

The research team believes that if infected individuals consume candies containing green tea or black tea, it may be useful in inactivating the virus, decreasing the virus load in the oral and gastrointestinal tracts, and preventing the virus from spreading to nearby non-infected individuals.

Another experiment involved steeping black tea, green tea, or matcha in hot water and subsequently mixing the virus suspension with the tea beverages for 10 seconds, followed by assessing the virus's virulence. The results revealed that the infectivity of the BA.1 and other Omicron subvariants decreased to less than one percent.

Not only does freshly brewed tea have virus-inactivating effects, but bottled green tea beverages purchased from grocery stores also significantly reduced the infectivity of Omicron subvariants BA.1, BA.5, and BQ.1.1, although they were not effective against BA.2.75.

The study also found that different Omicron subvariants have varying sensitivity to tea polyphenols. For instance, EGCG at a concentration of 1000 μM can inactivate more than 99 percent of the BA.1 and BA.5 viruses. However, the BA.2, BA.2.75, XBB.1, and BQ.1.1 viruses remained infectious at the same EGCG concentration.

Black tea, produced by oxidizing green tea leaves, exhibits a vibrant reddish-orange color due to the transformation of tea polyphenols into theaflavins in the tea leaves. The researchers treated various Omicron viruses with theaflavin concentrations similar to those found in black tea and observed a significant reduction in the virulence of BA.1, XE, BA.5, XBB.1, and BQ.1.1 viruses. However, the same theaflavin concentration had little effect on BA.2 and BA.2.75.

The research also found that the antiviral mechanism of EGCG is to render the virus inactive, and when used to treat cells, it does not induce anti-virus effects in the cells.

The research team had previously suggested that holding tea in the mouth for 10 seconds before swallowing it while dining in a restaurant could temporarily inactivate the virus in saliva, potentially reducing the risk of droplet transmission and group infections. However, the research team also pointed out that despite the high levels of catechins in tea leaves, it is challenging for them to enter the bloodstream and exert their effects throughout the entire body.

Catechins Inhibit Virus Replication
    In addition to binding to the virus's spike protein and rendering it non-infectious, previous research has revealed other antiviral properties of tea polyphenols. Researchers at National Taiwan Normal University discovered through animal studies that catechins can inhibit coronavirus replication, potentiate adaptive immunity, and improve acute lung injuries.

Chiang-Ting Chien, the founding dean and a distinguished professor of the School of Life Science at National Taiwan Normal University, along with the research team, noted that when the catechins concentration reaches over 195 micrograms per milliliter, it can inhibit an enzyme associated with virus replication and infection. Data from human consumption of catechins also showed that immune-related CD8+ T cells can maintain peak levels for 4 to 5 hours. For an adult weighing 50 kilograms, daily intake of a total of 2.5 grams of the catechins, divided into 2 to 3 doses, can produce sufficient concentration in the bloodstream, potentially inhibiting coronavirus replication in the human body.
    Mr. Chien also pointed out that while drinking green tea can provide catechin intake, the dosage might not be sufficient to inhibit the virus. Furthermore, the catechins used in the experiment were extracted using professional techniques and are caffeine-free, which are different from the catechins found in commercially available green tea.

Chih-Ching Yang, the lead author of the paper and the technical supervisor at Taiwan's Ministry of Health and Welfare, stated that during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, there have been many confirmed cases despite receiving two vaccine doses. They hope that consuming catechins can enhance immunity and resistance against the COVID-19 virus.

Additionally, EGCG exhibits inhibitory effects on various viruses. The British Journal of Pharmacology has compiled a list of viruses that EGCG can inhibit, including HIV, hepatitis B, and influenza viruses, among others.

Enhance Immunity With Tea Leaves Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
    Sean Lin, an American virology expert and former director of the Virology Department at the U.S. Army Research Institute, mentioned on the Health 1+1 program that findings from in vitro experiments involving tea leaves may not necessarily reflect the actual effects of drinking tea. Nevertheless, tea leaves are rich in nutrients and offer substantial support for everyday health and immune enhancement.
    Lin pointed out that tea leaves contain key immune-boosting nutrients. Vitamin A protects respiratory mucous membranes and prevents infections. Vitamin C stimulates the production of antibodies and immune cells. Vitamin D regulates proteins that combat pathogens and possesses anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin E helps maintain cell membrane integrity. Iron supports the production of enzymes that enhance immune cells, while zinc plays a role in supporting the immune response. During a pandemic, supplementing these nutrients appropriately can enhance immune function.

Choosing Between Black Tea and Green Tea
    Black tea and green tea contain different types of tea polyphenols, all of which possess antiviral properties. So which one should you opt for? Lin Gui, a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner from Taiwan, said in an article that according to traditional Chinese medicine, tea leaves are considered to have cooling properties. However, the tea-making process, which includes roasting and oxidation, can alter their nature. Green tea, having not undergone oxidation, tends to have a cooling nature, whereas black tea, having undergone oxidation, exhibits a warmer nature.
    Ms. Lin explained that individuals with a “heaty” body constitution, such as those who often experience dry mouth, mouth bitterness, constipation, and are prone to acne, are well-suited for consuming green tea. Conversely, those with a cool body constitution, like those who frequently have cold extremities, are sensitive to cold winds, and experience loose stools, are better suited for drinking black tea. It is important to note that women should avoid excessive consumption of green tea during their menstrual period."
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2023), Ewan (23rd November 2023), Harmony (23rd November 2023)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Methylene Blue Effects Against Micro Robots and Rubbery Clot Development - A Possible Hopeful Adjunct Solution?
    NOV 22, 2023
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...-against-micro

"I have previously shown my experiment with C19 unvaccinated blood - 30 ml drawn and left overnight in comparison with using Methylene Blue. The rubbery yellow clot developed in the blood without anything, but appeared to be over 90% reduced in the blood treated with Methylene Blue ( 0.5 cc of a 10mg/ml vial).

Image: C19 Unvaccinated blood with rubbery clot (left), C19 unvaccinated blood with Methylene Blue (right)

I wanted to know if Methylene Blue has any effect on the micro robots. Because Budesonide inhaled solution had so much photoluminescent micro robotic activity, I placed a drop of Budesonide on the slide. In the Budesonide solution is Polysorbate 80.

Polysorbate (PS) refers to a family of amphipathic, nonionic surfactants that is derived from ethoxylated sorbitan or isosorbide (a derivative of sorbitol) esterified with fatty acids. Polysorbates, specifically polysorbate 20 (PS20) and polysorbate 80 (PS80), are the most widely used surfactants in biopharmaceutical formulations to prevent proteins from denaturation, aggregation, surface adsorption and flocculant formulation during thaw.

Polysorbate has been used for photonic biosensor production:

Polysorbate- and DNA-Mediated Synthesis and Strong, Stable, and Tunable Near-Infrared Photoluminescence of Plasmonic Long-Body Nanosnowmen

Polysorbate is used for nanoparticle drug delivery system and is often used for brain targeting, as it crosses the blood brain barrier:

Polysorbate-Based Drug Formulations for Brain-Targeted Drug Delivery and Anticancer Therapy

As you can see the particles are visible as well as small light emitting microbots in the Budesonide. The round spheres are called micelles and are characteristic of Polysorbate - and they build ever more complex aggregates:

Complex Micellization Behavior of the Polysorbates Tween 20 and Tween 80

(videos and slides at the link)

This is an interesting find. Hydrogels of all kinds have been used to remove Methylene Blue from wastewater. It has been shown to have complex binding to many different kinds of polymer hydrogels. My reasoning for EDTA use has been to remove heavy metal ions that also are used for hydrogel bonding and to create biosensing devices. Hydrogels act as absorbents. What if we turn things around and use Methylene Blue to remove Hydrogel? The mechanism of extreme cationic binding that appears almost magnetic is the same. Once there is a complex it can be excreted out. It works for all polymer hydrogels, cabon nanotubes/ graphene oxide composits.

Removal of methylene blue from wastewater using hydrogel nanocomposites: A review

The literature is full of scientific articles about hydrogels having extreme binding affinity to Methylene Blue. Methylene Blue is excreted through the kidneys.

High removal of methylene blue dye from aqueous solution by using a novel pectin-based hydrogel

The possible relationship of hydrogel removal via Methylene Blue is a concept that should be explored further, as a possible adjunct solution to nano and micro robotic technology contamination.

Besides EDTA and Vitamin C, Methylene Blue appears to be another frontrunner in my research. I always want to make sure that my recommendations truly are working and are not just conjecture, as we so often hear. Note that Nattokinase is used, but does not prevent the rubbery clots, neither does Lumbrokinase or Serreptase. I have shown this here, and all of my live blood analysis example patients were routinely on Nattokinase: Rubbery Clot Development In C19 Unvaccinated Individual With Previous Deep Vein Thrombosis and Massive Pulmonary Emboli - While On Eliquis, Nattokinase, Lumbrokinase and Serreptase

Nicotine does not prevent shedding in objective live blood analysis research ( I have analyzed hundreds of patients blood who were using Nicotine, none had clean blood or protection from shedding). Here is one example: On Universal Antidotes And Holy Grails Of Treating C19, Shedding And Vax Injury. Have You Checked The Live Blood?

This topic is so important for humanity, that making sure something works for the removal of the nanotechnology and synthetic biology, is imperative. I will do further testing with Methylene Blue. Please see my previous article on the anti-aging properties of Methylene Blue.

Methylene Blue – a phenomenal anti- aging molecule in my most favorite color – helps with long COVID symptoms too

These are the patented EDTA pills I recommend:

Medfive EDTA

Humanity United Now - Ana Maria Mihalcea "
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th December 2023), Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), Docim369 (23rd November 2023), Ewan (23rd November 2023), Harmony (23rd November 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Yoda (28th December 2023)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Med Five/Dr. Roberts/for heavy metal detox
    I just listened to this again and good thing, since I missed one important piece of info, which is that Dr. Ana is recommending this:
    https://medfive.com/dr-roberts-patie...ve-system.html
    ...because apparently getting rid of the toxic metallic nano-bots in the Vaxx and elsewhere now isn't being fully accomplished by EDTA, Vit C, Nattokinease, etc.
    EDTA is difficult to absorb, but Med Five is, she says.
    Pricey, but worth it, no doubt, to prevent becoming a victim of the transhumanist agenda.

Nanotechnology, Synthetic Biology, Transhumanism And The Fight For The Survival Of Our Species: My Interview With Dr. Rima Laibow
    NOV 4, 2023

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/y1z50dQgMPHT/

"I am so honored to speak with my friend and colleague Dr Rima Laibow again. She is one of the few freedom fighting physicians that completely understand the nanotechnological threat to humanity and is not afraid to speak about it. She also is working on a randomized controlled trial to study the efficacy of EDTA Chelation and other modalities to clear the blood. We both are certified Chelation practitioners.

We have much in common, hence speak about many subjects, like my research on nanotechnology and live blood findings, depopulation agenda, mind control, legal action plans nationally and globally against the bioweapons, and strategies of exiting the WHO, United Nations, and more…

Please visit Dr Rima’s website:https://preventgenocide2030.org/ "

Humanity United Now - Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th December 2023), Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Yoda (28th December 2023)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Methylene Blue
    Methylene Blue is safe, inexpensive and easy to access online.
    It prevents the formation in the Vaxx of the self-replicating nanobots into what seem to be the equivalent of RFID chips.
    ..And which are now being found in the blood of the unvaxxed as well, not just from shedding, but from distribution via the air, water, food and some pharmaceuticals.
    Methylene Blue not only prevents the formation of RFID- like chips in the blood, but rubbery blood clots as well, and is a safe treatment for other medical conditions.

Dr. Mihalcea and her colleagues are the best source of scientific data about what's in the Vaxx and how to deal with it that I have found so far.
    There is a lot of technical jargon in this article from her, but there's more about Methylene Blue, and the essential info is not difficult to understand.
    I would stock up on it!

See:
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...s-and-reverses
    Methylene Blue Binds Hydrogel In Lantus Insulin - Lantus Insulin Creates Chip Like Crystals, Methylene Blue Prevents Chip Formation

Uncensored: Russian Study Finds Connection with Nanotech & COVID - Dr. Ana Michalcea:
    https://rumble.com/v42thih-uncensore...f=6zof&mrefc=2

Much more at ANAMIHALCEAMDPHD.SUBSTACK.COM

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4084in/?pub=ijro7
    Last edited by onawah; 29th December 2023 at 03:37.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th December 2023), Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), Ewan (27th December 2023), Harmony (28th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (28th December 2023), Yoda (28th December 2023)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,047 times in 2,398 posts

I asked my local chemist about Methylene Blue and he had never heard of it, we both agreed it sounded more like a nightclub drug than a supplement.

However having read the last few entries here I discover there are many sources available varying vastly in price. I wonder if there is some standard on purity and labeling whereby you can guarantee to your own satisfaction you have what you need.

I will here include 4 links I found which all purport to be offering Methylene Blue.

https://www.ubuy.ie/en/product/7GZRF...50-ml-biopharm (This, on the surface, appear to be the most promising)

https://www.getlocal.ie/product/i3w5...ue-stain-100ml (A dye!)

https://www.vitalorganico.ie/product...42242021523647 (The mist and drops are sold out!)

https://www.petstop.ie/products/king...ene-blue-100ml (For aquariums!)

The label on all of them proclaim Methylene Blue, what to make of it all?
    Last edited by Ewan; 27th December 2023 at 23:12. Reason: spelling

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (28th December 2023), Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), Harmony (28th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), onawah (27th December 2023), Yoda (28th December 2023)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hopefully Dr. Ana Mihalcea will be providing more details soon.

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I asked my local chemist about Methylene Blue and he had never hear of it, we both agreed it sounded more like a nightclub drug than a supplement.

However having read the last few entries here I discover there are many sources available varying vastly in price. I wonder if there is some standard on purity and labeling whereby you can guarentee to your own satisfaction you have what you need.

I will here include 4 links I found which all purport to be offering Methylene Blue.

https://www.ubuy.ie/en/product/7GZRF...50-ml-biopharm (This, on the surface, appear to be the most promising)

https://www.vitalorganico.ie/product...42242021523647 (The mist and drops are sold out!)

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th December 2023), Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), Ewan (28th December 2023), Harmony (28th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Yoda (28th December 2023)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,403 times in 32,917 posts

I asked my local chemist about Methylene Blue and he had never heard of it, we both agreed it sounded more like a nightclub drug than a supplement.
    It seems to be readily available on Amazon.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (28th December 2023), Ewan (28th December 2023), Harmony (28th December 2023), kudzy (28th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Yoda (28th December 2023)

39. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,988 times in 2,647 posts

There is some good information about Methylene Blue on this thread:
    Methylene Blue

I have been using this in small amounts for a while and it doesn't seem to have adverse affects for me.

Hopefully Dr. Ana Mihalcea will be providing more details soon.

I asked my local chemist about Methylene Blue and he had never hear of it, we both agreed it sounded more like a nightclub drug than a supplement.

However having read the last few entries here I discover there are many sources available varying vastly in price. I wonder if there is some standard on purity and labeling whereby you can guarentee to your own satisfaction you have what you need.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), Ewan (28th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), onawah (28th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast