+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts on minimising/reversing vaccine damage?

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Thoughts on minimising/reversing vaccine damage?

Hi all,

A series of health issues, which I'd put down to other things, have made me look once more into B12 deficiency. I did not think I'd have that, as I'm taking good quality multivitamins, aimed at vegans and vegetarians, so they contain a huge amount of B12, but then of course, not everybody can absorb this via the digestive tract, an ability that decreases over time as well.

This week I was finally able to see my dentist to look into two of these issues: a truly awful bitter taste and a sore tongue and gums, both of which I was convinced to be related to a dental implant I had placed at a private clinic over a year ago, as the taste had started 2-3 weeks after that. After a thorough examination (including an X-ray on my request) she concluded that there was nothing at all wrong with my teeth or the implant that could be causing either of these things, and she advised me to get my GP to check my blood for any type of anaemia and sugar, as well as to make sure I drank enough water. Indigestion and hormonal changes could also be factors.

Looking into anaemia in relation to bad taste and sore mouth issues soon produced heaps of information on B12, and suddenly a whole host of other issues, from a tingly pins and needles type feeling to buzzing in my ears, and several 'normal CFS/ME problems' seemed to fit as well.

Interestingly, a friend of mine pointed out that some dental anaesthetics can deplete one's B12 reserves, which might explain the timing of the taste symptom, so soon after I had that implant done. So perhaps there is a link there after all, just not the one I'd been dreading!

Anyway, this leads to what I wanted to share. I stumbled upon this article, which includes the following paragraph:

Quote Is methyl B12 really so effective?

In fact, so much that Japan uses it almost exclusively to treat B12 deficiency. Of all vitamin B12 forms, the science on methyl B12 is the most breathtaking:

It may dramatically improve recovery for facial nerve function in Bell’s palsy patients. In high doses, it may promote neuronal function, nerve regeneration, and even protect cortical neurons against neurotoxicity. In diabetic neuropathy, it may improve burning sensations, numbness, loss of sensation, muscle cramps, reflexes, lower motor neuron weakness, and sensitivity to pain. If you combine the methyl B12 with ginkgo biloba, or L-methylfolate and pyridoxal 5′-phosphate, improvements may be even better.
    The Bell's palsy bit made me sit up, and I wondered if it's possible for the jabs to deplete people's B12 supply by the extreme pressure they put on the immune system. Add to that the long term stress and fear caused during the lockdown, another B12 destroyer...

Anyway, I now wonder if many of the jabs' neurological side effects might be treated with a high dose of this form of B12. (It might also be something to consider using preventatively for those who really have no other option but to take the experimental 'vaccine', although I would still not encourage taking it or rely on B12 to render it harmless!)
    Last edited by Anna70; 14th May 2021 at 17:30.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

avid (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (14th May 2021), Brigantia (14th May 2021), EFO (14th May 2021), gord (14th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), Ioneo (14th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th May 2021), Mike (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021), selinam (14th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th May 2021), toppy (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: Thoughts on minimising/reversing vaccine damage?

Just found this article by Vernon Coleman. Not in relation to vaccine damage, but about the importance of B12 in general and how people relying on these shots for their survival have been denied them during the lockdown.

I imagine the damage the 'vaccine' would do to these people would be even greater.
    Last edited by Anna70; 14th May 2021 at 17:23.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th May 2021), Brigantia (14th May 2021), gord (14th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021), selinam (14th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th May 2021), toppy (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,767 times in 603 posts

Anna, have you had celiac blood test?

Celiac or non celiac gluten intolerance could explain all those symptoms.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Anna70 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), gord (14th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

Ooooh, thank you for that, and how interesting! I never had a regular test for this, but did have a bioresonance one years ago, which did bring up gliadin, so I went off wheat for a while, but it did not seem to make much difference then. But I'll add that to my research list!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,767 times in 603 posts

Quote Posted by Anna70 (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

Ooooh, thank you for that, and how interesting! I never had a regular test for this, but did have a bioresonance one years ago, which did bring up gliadin, so I went off wheat for a while, but it did not seem to make much difference then. But I'll add that to my research list!
    I don't have it to hand, but somewhere online there's an enormous list of conditions which can be linked to gluten. However the ones you mention above are amongst the more common.

Note, the first step is to get bloodwork done before cutting anything out of diet, otherwise you cucan do get false negative.

If you got the negative it could still be the culprit, some don't trigger the test but still react (NCGI). Next step is strict elimination diet, food diary and note symptoms and reactions when reintroducing.

I'm not a doctor, but my experience is that many in medical profession have very poor understanding of this condition and it's not something which occurs to them to eliminate. So it may be worth you looking again at it. Note that wheat is in all sorts and some products that have no gluten ingredients will still trigger intolerance due to factory contamination. So if you want definitive answers, steel yourself for a couple of weeks without any processed foods and see what impact it has. For me it resolved over a dozen things I thought were entirely unrelated.

Best of luck

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Anna70 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

You're a treasure!!!!

Edit: Guess what..... there seems to be a link between gluten sensitivity and B12 deficiency, hence probably the huge overlap in symptoms!

Definitely asking GP to add this to the blood work.

Another edit: That's a funny handshake; I'm not a mason, hahaha!
    Last edited by Anna70; 15th May 2021 at 10:59.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), Journeyman (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,330 times in 1,914 posts

I would definitely take Serraptase, which is a proteolytic enzyme. I would be taking it well before the injection and after. It has the ability to break down fibrin which could be very helpful in preventing stroke or cardiac issues. It also has anti inflammatory benefits.

One would need to do research on this and look at the pro's and cons if taking medications with blood thinning qualities.

http://www.helpherself.com/serapeptase/

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Anna70 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), Jill (15th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

This Serrapeptase sounds like powerful stuff for blood clots, (and lots of other things, Lyme's, Candida, Alzheimer's...), so definitely something to look into further in relation to 'vaccine' damage, but also in the greater context. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Edit: Interesting how it's also helped several dogs!
    Last edited by Anna70; 15th May 2021 at 11:43.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread